PDA

View Full Version : Who pays for the Maidan protesters?

Loki
03-10-2014, 07:19 PM
Ukraine is bankrupt. My guess is the USA.

YeshAtid
03-10-2014, 08:03 PM
I wonder why Ukraine is bankrupt? Could it be because the nation had a leader who had no qualms in embezzling his people whilst riding Putin? America is probably funding the opposition groups, but one shouldn't underestimate the wealth of the native opposition movement who probably accounts for the majority of their funds. Hopefully such an investment won't be in vain when Ukraine becomes a sovereign nation.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-10-2014, 08:05 PM
I can get a paycheck as a protester? Man I am in the wrong line or work.

Yehiel
03-10-2014, 08:06 PM
me

glass
03-11-2014, 04:40 AM
America is probably funding the opposition groups, but one shouldn't underestimate the wealth of the native opposition movement who probably accounts for the majority of their funds. Hopefully such an investment won't be in vain when Ukraine becomes a sovereign nation.
try to to guess how much just 1 day of maidan sitting cost? At least 20k people or so were always there for months, much more during some periods. They need food, tents, heating, toilet etc. Only a few ukrainian billionaires can afford it or some foreign "investor". And since such investment is very risky, it is very safe to assume, maidan funed from outside.

I can get a paycheck as a protester? Man I am in the wrong line or work.
i doubt majority of maidan sitters were receiving direct payment. Useful idiots are called so for a reason:)

Methmatician
03-11-2014, 04:45 AM
They weren't paid, but someone was helping them with food and supplies. There were also volunteers. My guess is a Ukrainian political party opposed to Yanukovych donated money to help protesters be fed and sheltered.

Methmatician
03-11-2014, 04:46 AM
Ukraine is bankrupt. My guess is the USA.
Anyone who believes in conspiracy theories has only two options; Russia or US.

RussiaPrussia
03-11-2014, 05:53 AM
I wonder why Ukraine is bankrupt?

dont you get it? its because of the jews

Sarmatian
03-11-2014, 07:05 AM
I wonder why Ukraine is bankrupt?

The country was on the way to bankrupcy for the last 20 years and every single individual who stole from the state or took a bribe is responsible for it. That includes Tymoshenko as much as Yanukovich and pretty much all of the former and current Ministers and parliament. They all worked very hard on filling their own pockets. Some were more successful in it than others but one thing is certain: none of them ever really cared about maintaining the functioning system to fill the budged they're stealing from.