PDA

View Full Version : Secret Neo-Nazi Documents Published

Freomæg
12-23-2009, 05:15 PM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XLxL5xIl-m8/SzAEEiGnNWI/AAAAAAAACyw/2IYVOOAB_Q4/s320/bnp-membership-list.jpg

11 membership lists about to go online

Wikileaks is in the process of making a cache of documents and files from eleven different neo-Nazi organisations readable, and readily available, online. The membership records and private messages are currently being formatted to make them easy for non-techies to read and will be released on the Wikileaks site shortly.

The organisation got massive publicity last year when it published a BNP membership list handed over by a disgruntled ex-member.

The raw data is already available but needs formatting so: "your grandmother can read them and google can find them... Journalists won't write about it otherwise." The site is asking for volunteers with enough database skills to be able to expand fields and dumping to text. The compressed data is about 54MB.

The internal documents include more than just membership lists. There are what seem to be private internal messages, forum posts and email addresses. Groups who have lost data, or had it stolen, include Aryan Nations, Blood and Honour, White Revolution, Volks Front and the Hammerskin Nation.

The data should be available online from the usual sources shortly.

Lancaster Unity (http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2009/12/secret-neo-nazi-documents-published.html)

What purpose will this serve, other than to 'frighten' people from expressing their honest political and social views? More fascism from the anti-fascists.

Loki
12-23-2009, 05:32 PM
The internal documents include more than just membership lists. There are what seem to be private internal messages, forum posts and email addresses. Groups who have lost data, or had it stolen, include Aryan Nations, Blood and Honour, White Revolution, Volks Front and the Hammerskin Nation.

Who cares what these freaks write to each other anyway? :rolleyes2:

Stossy
12-23-2009, 06:04 PM
Who cares what these freaks write to each other anyway? :rolleyes2:

Read a bit better:

This can include person data, email addresses, names, the location where some live etc. etc.
And that is a serious leak for the organizations.

Loki
12-23-2009, 06:06 PM
Read a bit better:

This can include person data, email addresses, names, the location where some live etc. etc.
And that is a serious leak for the organizations.

I read what it said, but you misunderstood my comment. My point is this: why would anyone be interested in the details of these fringe groups that have absolutely no influence on real life society at all?

Laudanum
12-23-2009, 06:20 PM
I read what it said, but you misunderstood my comment. My point is this: why would anyone be interested in the details of these fringe groups that have absolutely no influence on real life society at all?

I agree with you. 98% of the whole Neo-Nazi movement should not be taken seriously at all.

Ariets
12-23-2009, 06:36 PM
omfg! we're doomed!

Cail
12-23-2009, 06:49 PM
omfg! we're doomed!

Mossad is driving a party van to your place this very moment :coffee:.

Ariets
12-23-2009, 07:10 PM
What purpose will this serve, other than to 'frighten' people from expressing their honest political and social views? More fascism from the anti-fascists.Per analogiem, have you heard about Red-Watch?:rolleyes:

Laudanum
12-23-2009, 07:14 PM
Per analogiem, have you heard about Red-Watch?:rolleyes:

There's a contstant ''battle'' between the two about who can have the most pictures of the faces of the other side on his website.

They just love to hate each other. :D

Ariets
12-23-2009, 07:17 PM
There's a contstant ''battle'' between the two about who can have the most pictures of the faces of the other side on his website.

They just love to hate each other. :D
well I see no diffrence between "the reds" or lefties or antifascists and these morons (ie. neonazis)

Laudanum
12-23-2009, 07:47 PM
well I see no diffrence between "the reds" or lefties or antifascists and these morons (ie. neonazis)

Neither do I, but they do.:D

SwordoftheVistula
12-24-2009, 01:06 AM
The problem is that these are the same groups that will also target more moderate groups, for example they have twice stolen and released the BNP membership list, basically anyone that is not a left wing extremist. They probably picked these groups in particular because they are not very sophisticated and represented easy targets for hacking.

Brännvin
12-24-2009, 01:50 AM

I find the leftists, antifa, reds etc. .. worst than them, at least the neo nazis are honest about their brutality and totalitarianism.

There is no worse pigs than leftists and commies...

SwordoftheVistula
12-24-2009, 02:13 AM
I find the leftists, antifa, reds etc. .. worst than them, at least the neo nazis are honest about their brutality and totalitarianism.

Also the 'neo nazi violence' is basically confined to rhetoric/music and fights with eachother, wheras the leftists/reds/antifa frequently employ violent and illegal tactics against any percieved opponents, police (including the horses), general public, random businesses, journalists, cars, etc on any occasion where they think they can get away with it, ranging from G20 talks to neo-nazi rallies.

'neo-nazi violence' can basically be avoided by staying away from drunken skinhead parties and moshpits at RAC shows.

On the other hand, as we can see from the recent events in Copenhagen, even when the assembled politicians promote the same ideoligical viewpoint as the antifa proclaim (pro-global warming and in favor of one world government), they still put on their black masks and run around throwing and smashing everything they can lay their hands on

Ariets
12-24-2009, 02:20 PM

The main diffrence between these two is that you will pick up more intelectuals and educated people among them, than among neonazis. Tbh theres not a big political/ideological diffrence between these two, they just go to the same conclusion by a diffrent ways.

Ah, I have some experience with morons from antifa, they are though as fuck when proportions are like 12:1...:rolleyes2:

Fortis in Arduis
12-24-2009, 02:35 PM

Some of these fringe groups are holding the line for freedom of speech, political opinion, expression and association.

Without, for example the National Front in Britain, nationalists might be denied the right to public protest.

Have you ever been on National Front march?

I have, and the policing is intense.

Sorry Loki, but I think that you should have a little more respect.

00smita
03-01-2011, 12:03 AM
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xlxl5xil-m8/szaeeignnwi/aaaaaaaacyw/2iyvooab_q4/s320/bnp-membership-list.jpg

Quote:

Wikileaks is in the process of making a cache of documents and files from eleven different neo-Nazi organisations readable, and readily available, online. The membership records and private messages are currently being formatted to make them easy for non-techies to read and will be released on the Wikileaks site shortly.

The organisation got massive publicity last year when it published a BNP membership list handed over by a disgruntled ex-member.

The raw data is already available but needs formatting so: "your grandmother can read them and google can find them... Journalists won't write about it otherwise." The site is asking for volunteers with enough database skills to be able to expand fields and dumping to text. The compressed data is about 54MB.

The data should be available online from the usual sources shortly.

Lancaster Unity (http://lancasteruaf.blogspot.com/2009/12/secret-neo-nazi-documents-published.html)

What purpose will this serve, other than to 'frighten' people from expressing their honest political and social views? More fascism from the anti-fascists.

anonymaus
03-01-2011, 12:07 AM
I remember a time when AFA had its member information leaked online, too, but not massively disseminated and categorized for maximum effect.

Guapo
03-01-2011, 12:15 AM
Should we be worried?

SwordoftheVistula
03-01-2011, 04:23 AM
Old, but reminds me why I hate wikileaks. Revealing documents of a government so its citizens can see what is going on is one thing, revealing membership data of private groups which often face persecution is detestable.

Curtis24
03-01-2011, 04:26 AM
...or, revealing the secrets of interests you support is detestable. Assange and crew should reveal as much info as they can get their hands out, irregardless of what interest group is being humiliated.

Raskolnikov
03-01-2011, 04:54 AM
I have the suspicion there is no real penalty to expressing oneself (outside of countries where the law is involved), just that every news story is about the penalty, every entertainment media about what big a deal it is. I thought I couldn't say anything, and now that I do, nothing at all has changed other than that I feel better, and I make more sense because I am not trying to come up with a way to say things that is so far removed and PC-sounding.

poiuytrewq0987
03-01-2011, 05:55 AM
ooo neo nazis!

Groenewolf
03-01-2011, 07:52 AM
They are leaking it again? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11849&highlight=wikileaks+nazi)

antonio
03-01-2011, 08:04 AM
I guess that on this ultimate violation of individual privacy in one of the most sensible areas of it will become demostrated that guy is just a filthy bastard with the sole purpose of becoming rich and famous. Attacking by exposure respectable citizens by disclosing their neonazism in order to appeal masses, how "democratic"!

Peasant
03-01-2011, 08:12 AM
Old news is old.

Aemma
03-02-2011, 02:11 AM
They are leaking it again? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=11849&highlight=wikileaks+nazi)

Good catch Groenewolf! Thank you! :thumb001:

Makes me wonder who this present poster really is....:confused:

The Lawspeaker
03-02-2011, 02:16 AM
Old, but reminds me why I hate wikileaks. Revealing documents of a government so its citizens can see what is going on is one thing, revealing membership data of private groups which often face persecution is detestable.
I may not be a friend of neo-nazism.. this is where they now officially got under my skin as well. That they hunt down corrupt officials, banksters and big businessmen that don't play by the rules and show the structure of the corruption in the economy and the wider society is one thing -- publishing membership data of private persons as based on purely political bases is quite another. I suggest that they should be led off the hook when it comes to publishing secret government and bank documents but dealt with severely now that they crossed this line.

Grumpy Cat
03-02-2011, 02:22 AM
Nothing on the Internet is private.

What I say on here doesn't even come close to what I will say around my friends and family, around the kitchen table or campfire.

I also don't do online banking. I physically go to the bank.

Neo-Nazis should gather and plan the old-fashioned way.

antonio
03-02-2011, 03:06 PM
Just look at what is being done to John Galliano simply for making a joke about Hitler and Jews when he was drunk. And are these bastards pretending to disclose secret filiation of citizens to Neonazi parties? Isn't it plain criminal?

pazcoe
03-18-2011, 04:40 AM
Some of these fringe groups are holding the line for freedom of speech, political opinion, expression and association.

Without, for example the National Front in Britain, nationalists might be denied the right to public protest.

Have you ever been on National Front march?

I have, and the policing is intense.

Sorry Loki, but I think that you should have a little more respect.

I recently wrote an article about free speech and so I have included it.

Also have to say that I have been and continue to attend National Front demonstrations (that appeal to me) I do NOT however attend concerts and I don't do this because for me while my culture and heritage is at risk I do not feel I have much to celebrate.

I also represent the UK section of an Anti Zionist movement but I would be the first to say that I can't stand people who simply hate. Someone once said that if and when you hate you can only do so with a perfect Hatred, and I believe that. You have to have valid cause to hate something or someone.

Article

Article 19 of the UN Human Rights Charter explicitly states:
"Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without
interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers."

Click Here For Countries in Flagrant Violation of Article 19 (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Laws_against_Holocaust_denial)

This is the example of double standards we witness day in day out. Homosexuals fight for their right to speak their voice but when that victory is reached the next step is to silence those who oppose them.

When Blacks won a voice they spoke out for years, even having nations refer to Nelson Mandela as a freedom fighter rather than as a Terrorist. But when the White race challenges the Attack against their people they are classed as haters and propagandists.

Our call for land of our own, un damaged culture, preservation all fall upon death ears and we are simply labelled as Nazis or Racists!

Read the top line again and answer honestly, can free speech really be free if I cannot challenge ahistorical event? Can freedom really come when countless people are jailed simply for expressing an oppinion which according to our human rights is well within our rights?

Does every man jailed for political speech therefore not deserve compensation for wrongful Imprisonment?

Does the United Nations not have to step in and declare the conviction of Historians for discussing or questioning the Holocaust unlawful?

Or do they simply display who controls them by having a bending of the rules!

I cannot think of any other historical event that is punishable by prison terms? If I suggested absolute ludicrous suggestions like not a single man died in the battle of the Somme, or that no one died from starvation under Stalin, or that not a single person died in the bombing of Dresden, or that not a single innocent civilian died from accidental bombing in Vietnam no one would take me to a court and threaten me with jail.

They would simply present masses of facts that would make me look like a liar and a fool.

The problem is that with the question surrounding the Holocaust too many questions have been raised and rather than being intulectual and countering the claims against the official story, they clam up and make it illegal to discuss new facts brought to light.

If we lived our lives based around this way of thinking we wouldn't have ever discovered the world as we know it because man would still be too scared to fall off of what was once known as a flat globe.

We would have settled with half hearted facts and we wouldn't know about gravity as we do today, we wouldn't have advanced in the slightest in fact it is fair to say that without challenging an original theory we would still be rubbing two sticks together and most likely wouldn't have even gone as far as to consider using straw or thinner wood material as kindling.

For example they reduced the death toll at Auschwitz from 4 million to 1.5

This is one example of figures being wrong.... by 2.5 million people. Imagine the UK Government forgot to give 2.5 million people basic health care? You would soon see 2.5 million angry people protesting their rights. Or if 2.5 million unemployed didn't get their benefit money paid in on time? You would hear about this almost instantly.
The changes to the memorial stones took years and there is one majorly important question to be asked also...
They dropped the number from 4 million to 1.5 million "murdered" at Auschwitz and yet the 6 million total remains the same. If you ask why in some nations then you go to jail.

We can't have freedom of expression for some but NOT for others! It has to be free speech for all, it has to be your human right to express any opinion you choose and this should mean simply with regards to things like websites, forums, blogs that if you don't like what you read then don't read it.

There are billions of websites online with billions of views on a vast range of issues. If you remove free speech as a human right then you basically are saying that no person has the right to ANY oppinion EVER! and its this basic understanding of supressing oppinion that the enemies of our movement don't understand or appreciate. The leftists will fight for equality and fair rights for all but then say that white preservation is hatred.

Mainly run Zionist media will say that we need to embrace multiculturalism while in Israel they are putting out strict clear messages to Jewish girls not to breed with Arabs and Non Jews, saying that if "we do not have an identity or culture then we really don't exist" nobody challenges this oppinion and I personally don't challenge this oppinion I stand by the policy because if I didn't that would make me a hypocrite witch I most certainly am not.

The freedom to voice your concerns is a right we all have but anyone with half open eyes can see that this equality isn't equal this diversity is diverse only to certain ethnic groups not including the white peoples of the world. The right to question history is a right any man or woman has. To close the lid on historical events is as negative as it would be to stop science dead in its tracks tomorrow and settle with all we know. We would put millions of lives at risk with no future research on medecine, we would risk the lives of millions of new born babies who could have been saved had we just kept on looking at how we can learn more. In many ways making it illegal to deny or argue an event is de-evolution of the human mind.

Imagine we had it the way of the enemy and we closed the door on history. No finally working out the wonders and mystery surrounding how Stonehendge come to be, no further understanding of what made the greeks such an attribute to makind, no further understanding of great lost civilizations of our past, no explanation for the things we are yet to understand. Just like a fear of falling from the earth because it is flat. It takes just one person to suggest another way, another choice, another alternative to the choice we have already made or accepted.

If we want free speech, if people the world over want the basic human right to speak out and express themselves then its up to the world to defend free speech and expression. Its up to us as a race to say that we are humans and we have a basic human right that the United Nations declared.
I am talking here to just those reading my blog, so I break no laws and insult no one because you all have come here of your own accord.

If 100 people attend a meeting and 99 agree on full content of a speech, the crazy PC laws want to make it that the 1 man can claim to be offended and you face a race hate or political thought crime charge of some kind. Thats why it is important for people to understand the way they trap people with incitement and a reason I will never allow myself to fall under the "Incitement" charge. Incitement is me saying you should ... or i think you should all... or I call on you all to ....
A lot of less informed youngsters fall into this all the time and in all reality most times charges of incitement are brought against someone it is clear that the word incitement should actually be considered (in most cases) as motivation. If I say we have a rally in 3 weeks and I say I urge as many people as possible to attend is this incitement? or is this the same act that the Conservative or Labour party would use to gather support for a key speech?

We either have free speech or we don't but its time all these anti NF groups realize that you can't win free speech and then try and take it from others, unless of course like the monster Zionist puppet UAF have shown thats the exact ideology that you gain from the tutors of your philosophy..

I won't insult the UAF because they would quickly jump on it as Hate Speech but I end with a prime example of a White political activist who was killed in the USA this week. Dave Lynch now the people who fight "WHITE HATERS" posted this on anti racist websites all over the world and some quotes from this haters of hate were as follows.

"I hope his family suffer for ever and his kids grow up lonely Rot In Pi**"
"Good Riddance To Scum"
"Lets hope his kids go in care Rot In Pi**"
Just three random quotes among many that you can find online. You don't have to like the man but if you never met him and never had any dealings with him, plus you are an activist for anti racism then surely this isn't how you talk about a man or about a family who now has lost its father?
As sick as these comments are I have to painfully accept their right to free speech, but if I suggested that 1 less Jew dies in World War 2 I would be a Nazi, if I suggested that a large majority of Black Youth stabbed in London are related to gang activity and drug distribution I would be hateful?
Thanks for reading....