PDA

View Full Version : Crimea's corrupt pro-Russian tyrants

Longbowman
03-14-2014, 02:10 AM
'There is no Ukranian community in Crimea, and thus there are no missing Ukrainian community leaders' said Dmitry Polonsky when asked about two missing Ukrainian community leaders in the Crimea.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/orwellian-view-of-missing-ukraine-leaders/story-fnb64oi6-1226854103285#

Asked to verify accounts of ethnic Crimean Tartars having their passports confiscated by bogus election commission teams, thus denying them a voice in Crimea’s future, Mr Polonsky missed not a breath before confirming that the reports were true. “Yes, we know about these events,” he noted sagely. “The actions were carried about by Tartars against themselves, as provocations against the authorities.”

The Tatars are apparently 'confiscating their own passports to provoke Russia.'

It mattered not at all to Mr Polonsky that grave doubts exist over the legitimacy of Crimea’s new parliament. Its leader, Sergei Aksyonov, the Russian separatist nicknamed “the Goblin” in his business past, was a member of a political party that achieved a mere 4 per cent of the vote in the last parliamentary elections in Crimea. He seized power after an armed takeover a fortnight ago and, within a week, voted in favour of Crimea becoming part of Russia. “We can’t be part of a state like Ukraine where the power is illegitimate,” Mr Polonsky countered primly. “Kiev are the criminals. Not everything depends on what international observers may think of us.”

The sudden growth of Crimean nationalism has been explained.

These are the guys you're supporting, Putin.

JohnSmith
03-14-2014, 02:22 AM
I really think who cares if Crimea becomes part of Russia. They want that let them have it. Sanctions is a big mistake. I can't imagine how high the price of Oil and Gas will rise with sanctions on Russia. 1/3 of Germany's Natural Gas comes from Russia.

Arcadefire
03-14-2014, 02:28 AM
Yea let Russia take over lands which belong to another country. In that regards, Marseilles should also be given to Algeria because majority of the people who live there would want the city to belong to Algeria.

JohnSmith
03-14-2014, 02:31 AM
Yea let Russia take over lands which belong to another country. In that regards, Marseilles should also be given to Algeria because majority of the people who live there would want the city to belong to Algeria.

The people in Crimea are basically Russian and Ukraine is basically lawless right now. I know the USA would not stand by and let a lawless Mexico happen on our border. That is a threatening premise lawlessness.

Longbowman
03-14-2014, 02:36 AM
The people in Crimea are basically Russian and Ukraine is basically lawless right now. I know the USA would not stand by and let a lawless Mexico happen on our border. That is a threatening premise lawlessness.

You HAVE a lawless Mexico on your borders, you eejit.

JohnSmith
03-14-2014, 02:39 AM

True, and trust me the people on the in Southwest are terrified. The crime on the border is very high. I guess it is a bit different than Russia's situation because America's drug demand and drug laws help contribute to making Mexico lawless.

Longbowman
03-14-2014, 02:41 AM
True, and trust me the people on the in Southwest are terrified. The crime on the border is very high. I guess it is a bit different than Russia's situation because America's drug demand and drug laws help contribute to making Mexico lawless.

Russia's physical presence and political influence aren't helping matters.

JohnSmith
03-14-2014, 02:43 AM
Russia's physical presence and political influence aren't helping matters.

I think the world has to be careful with Putin, remember Russia is a permanent member of the Security Council in the UN. Also they have thousands of nuclear weapons. I would be like George H.W. Bush was like in 1989 when the Berlin wall fell, and that is PRUDENT. I would not want to get Russia too angry.

Longbowman
03-14-2014, 02:57 AM
I think the world has to be careful with Putin, remember Russia is a permanent member of the Security Council in the UN. Also they have thousands of nuclear weapons. I would be like George H.W. Bush was like in 1989 when the Berlin wall fell, and that is PRUDENT. I would not want to get Russia too angry.

No one's suggesting we poke the bear.

JohnSmith
03-14-2014, 02:59 AM
No one's suggesting we poke the bear.

Sanctions may be poking the bear. You don't Sanction a country that has enough nuclear weapons to destroy the world and has a leader that is quite power hungry.

Arcadefire
03-14-2014, 03:14 AM
There will never be an actual nuke war.
Having a shiny weapon is all well and good, but it does not give you an advantage if your enemy has a shiny weapon of his own. America is nearly a decade ahead of the rest of the world in war-tech. It will never come down to a showdown. If it didnt happen during the 80s, it sure as hell wont happen now.

JohnSmith
03-14-2014, 03:18 AM
There will never be an actual nuke war.
Having a shiny weapon is all well and good, but it does not give you an advantage if your enemy has a shiny weapon of his own. America is nearly a decade ahead of the rest of the world in war-tech. It will never come down to a showdown. If it didnt happen during the 80s, it sure as hell wont happen now.

I know that, but still Russia controls a lot of natural resources which give them some advantage to do what they want. Also, they can deny the USA access to the space station.

RussiaPrussia
03-14-2014, 07:18 AM
'There is no Ukranian community in Crimea, and thus there are no missing Ukrainian community leaders' said Dmitry Polonsky when asked about two missing Ukrainian community leaders in the Crimea.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/news/world/orwellian-view-of-missing-ukraine-leaders/story-fnb64oi6-1226854103285#

The Tatars are apparently 'confiscating their own passports to provoke Russia.'

The sudden growth of Crimean nationalism has been explained.

These are the guys you're supporting, Putin.

yes i gave you a bunch of thumbs down because you call the majority in a region that always belonged to russia corrupt.

Longbowman
03-14-2014, 10:38 AM
yes i gave you a bunch of thumbs down because you call the majority in a region that always belonged to russia corrupt.

So, no one can express an opinion that opposes yours without getting attacked for it, nice.

You see why people think you're a dick, right?

And no, I called the Crimean authorities corrupt. They are. If I called Berlusconi corrupt and you thumbed me down, that'd be unfair. They're corrupt. Plain and simple. Deal with it, German. Or learn to read English better than you do.

Selurong
03-14-2014, 10:44 AM

Hahaha Drug Wars in Mexico.

RussiaPrussia
03-14-2014, 12:09 PM
So, no one can express an opinion that opposes yours without getting attacked for it, nice.

You see why people think you're a dick, right?

And no, I called the Crimean authorities corrupt. They are. If I called Berlusconi corrupt and you thumbed me down, that'd be unfair. They're corrupt. Plain and simple. Deal with it, German. Or learn to read English better than you do.

where do i attack someone? If you feel so offended because of a thumbs down its your problem

Longbowman
03-14-2014, 05:17 PM
where do i attack someone? If you feel so offended because of a thumbs down its your problem

If they mean so little, stop using them.

Ultra
03-14-2014, 05:40 PM
ROSSIYA!!!

Longbowman
03-14-2014, 05:43 PM
ROSSIYA!!!

Articulate as ever, Ultra. You make such good points.

Xenomorph
03-14-2014, 06:46 PM
Crimea might not become part of Russia, but it might become an "independent" state like Transnistria, which is basically a dictatorial mafia Russian satellite state:

http://www.aljazeera.com/indepth/features/2014/03/transnistria-europe-other-crimea-2014313132814552215.html
http://www.ibtimes.com/moldova-another-former-soviet-republic-worried-over-russias-move-crimea-1560938