PDA

View Full Version : Serbian paramilitaries fighting in Crimea

Yaroslav
03-14-2014, 09:10 PM
http://news.yahoo.com/serbian-paramilitaries-join-pro-russian-forces-crimea-080011724.html

BAKCHISARAY, Ukraine (Reuters) - Bearded men in camouflage uniforms and black fur hats and armed with knives, were checking traffic on Thursday along the busy road linking Crimea's regional capital of Simferopol and the naval port of Sevastopol.

A black flag with a skull, the standard of Serbian nationalists, and a Serbian national flag fluttered in the wind alongside the Russian tricolor, bringing back images from the turbulent events of the 1990s in the Balkans.

Bratislav Zivkovic, one of the commanders of Serbia's Chetnik movement, an ultranationalist group with roots in another era, said it was only natural for them to come to Crimea to help their Russian brethren.

Crimea, part of independent post-Soviet Ukraine since 1991, has been in the grip of the Russian military for a week. Its local assembly has declared that the region wants to become part of Russia, subject to a referendum scheduled for Sunday.

Zivkovic's group of five activists have been tasked with manning patrols alongside Cossacks, most of whom have journeyed to the peninsula from Russia in anticipation of the referendum.

"Our motive was to offer moral support to the Russian people of the Crimea and their right for a referendum and nothing more than that," said Zivkovic. "Through the centuries, Russians were helping us, they were giving us support, even now in Kosovo, so we came here to support them."

Russia is Serbia's traditional ally as the two nations share the same Slav origins, Orthodox Christian faith and similar languages. Serbia is also heavily dependent on Russia's energy and the cash-strapped government in Belgrade has turned to Kremlin to underpin its budget.

The Serbian Chetniks draw their name and traditions from insurgents who fought Ottoman Turks in 19th and early 20th centuries. They gained notoriety in the 1990s, when their units committed atrocities against non-Serbs in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo, a former Serbian province dominated by ethnic Albanians which won independence in 2008.

Roadblocks were erected along key roads in Crimea last week when men in green uniforms, bearing no national insignia, appeared outside Ukrainian bases, taking control of naval and military installations in the peninsula.

SERBS, COSSACKS ON PATROL

The checkpoint manned by Zivkovic's men was also controlled by masked men in camouflage fatigues armed with shotguns, who described themselves as Cossacks. A group of policemen in Ukrainian uniforms, all carrying machine guns, stood aside, ceding control to the Serbian volunteers and Cossacks.

Zivkovic said his men were willing to fight to ensure the peninsula's ethnic Russian majority won the right to secede and join Russia. But they were there, he said, to prevent violence.

"Every possible incident that might occur will be extinguished swiftly," he said. "We are hoping that even if it comes to fighting and armed conflict, it will be very short, because the population is Russian and the peninsula is Russian."

As the queue of cars and trucks approaching the checkpoint lengthened, one middle-aged truck driver, who identified himself only as Oleg, said he was gratified by Serbian solidarity.

"This is great. They are helping the guys," he said. "This is how it should be. We have to help each other."

Others were angry.

"Who are they helping? I don't understand that. I don't need any help, no one is bothering me here," said Denis, a driver from Simferopol.

"The (Serbs) are occupiers, genuine occupiers. I have no other names for them," said Asan, another driver.

Yaroslav
03-14-2014, 09:11 PM
How come they don't fight for Kosovo? Just wondering.

Shah-Jehan
03-14-2014, 09:13 PM
Why the fuck are they in Backhchisaray, a town predominantly composed of Crimean Tatars and their historic capital?

LightHouse89
03-14-2014, 09:14 PM

Kosovo is like 95% Albanian LOL only afew border regions of it are Serb. I think Kosovo is just an artificial country and the regions of the majorities should be annexed either to Serbia [areas with serbs] and areas with Albanians to Albania.

LightHouse89
03-14-2014, 09:15 PM
Why the fuck are they in Backhchisaray, a town predominantly composed of Crimean Tatars and their historic capital?

tatars and serbs are pro Russian maybe? I hear there are cossaks there as well and a rag tag bunch of other groups who hate Ukraine.

Yaroslav
03-14-2014, 09:17 PM
tatars and serbs are pro Russian maybe? I hear there are cossaks there as well and a rag tag bunch of other groups who hate Ukraine.

The Tatars are anti-Russian, they are boycotting the referendum.

Shah-Jehan
03-14-2014, 09:17 PM

Tatars from Russian federation like Russia and all but, for Crimean Tatars Russia represents an entity that tried to ethnically cleanse them.

Yaroslav
03-14-2014, 09:21 PM
Tatars from Russian federation like Russia and all but, for Crimean Tatars Russia represents an entity that tried to ethnically cleanse them.

Tyahnybok is drooling in excitement to cleanse the Tartars.

Borna
03-14-2014, 09:25 PM
Those are imbeciles, drunk scum.

Lucifer
03-14-2014, 09:27 PM
ukrainian women should move from crimea those are sick rapists

armenianbodyhair
03-14-2014, 09:31 PM
I really thought it would take longer than the second post.

LightHouse89
03-14-2014, 09:48 PM

They should go back to being with Ukraine maybe? Or form their own Republic, but if they did they would become prostitute for the EU which is what I would fear if I was one of them.

Shah-Jehan
03-14-2014, 09:51 PM
They should go back to being with Ukraine maybe? Or form their own Republic, but if they did they would become prostitute for the EU which is what I would fear if I was one of them.

well, they support the Ukrainian movement, I have an explanation before, here.

It is natural for them, the Crimea before Russian conquest was a strong Crimean Tatar majority state, after the conquest they were decreased to only a plurality in the peninsula in later centuries and after the Stalinist deporation, the whole peninsula was cleansed of all Crimean Tatars. They only began to return to their lands recently and even a 100,000+ Crimean Tatars are still living in Central Asia to where they were deported.
Crimea's demographic history
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/3/30/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D 1%8F_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC%D1%83_%D1%83_18-21_%D1%81%D1%82.jpg/800px-%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D 1%8F_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC%D1%83_%D1%83_18-21_%D1%81%D1%82.jpg
Green = Qirimlar
Red = Russians
Yellow = Ukrainians

Thing is, they are forced to choose the Ukrainian side because that is the better option for them after all as Crimea is majority Russian today and they would naturally wouldn't want a dominance in their own homeland. Crimea staying with Ukraine serves their best interests as belonging to the Ukrainian state balances the demographics in a way. Besides, historically the Crimean Tatar Khanate were tied to various Cossack Hetmanates that today compromise present day Ukraine and Ukrainians and therefore, their allegiance today is perfectly reasonable.

Not that I support any political sides in the Ukrainian dispute/crisis BTW.
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?117075-Crimean-Tatars-are-being-used-by-the-Fascist-from-Kiew

They actually had formed a republic of their own back in 1918 but, it was crushed by the Bolsheviks. Today, forming of their own republic is unfortunately very unlikely demographically.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_People's_Republic

LightHouse89
03-14-2014, 09:52 PM
The Tatars are anti-Russian, they are boycotting the referendum.

That or they just want their own little territory. They should be a nationalist country and break away from both Sodom and Gomorrah governments. The problem with the world today is there is no more nationalism.....the extent of nationalism is religion or some retarded perversion like what we have in America today. I would prefer a fascist regime or a confederate type of democracy where the ultra rich had no power politically and the poor/minority or special interest groups did not have more political power than the majority. I think its funny how America and Russia are trying to convince the world how prefer their governments are when they are far from perfect. I give the eastern Europeans this they refuse to give into untraditional values like what we have in western Europe or America. This is why I like the South here in America, even though I dislike their taste in religion I can agree with them on many political matters.

Graine
03-14-2014, 09:54 PM
USA know Russia will win.

LightHouse89
03-14-2014, 09:55 PM
true. I noticed how when the new government came to power my government had their tentacles immediately in the Ukraine and told the Ukrainian new government to disband the nationalist groups and exclude them from politics.....after they did the majority of the fighting. This to me is arrogant and for America to do that and Ukrainian new government I cannot support. Basically Ukraine will now be a puppet sate in the region like Georgia or Kosovo. I hate this entirely.

epirot
03-17-2014, 10:12 AM
Those are imbeciles, drunk scum.

they are not NAZI Ustase.

epirot
03-17-2014, 10:12 AM
ukrainian women should move from crimea those are sick rapists

I repeat they are not NAZI Ustase.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 10:26 AM

Because they are cowards who dont dare fight someone with a gun.

Because they want to kill "Turks". Killing, torturing and raping civilians is their specialty.
It wont be long till we hear of beheadings and mass rape there, unless Ruskies cover it up

Borna
03-17-2014, 10:46 AM
they are not NAZI Ustase.

Yet they are still drunk scum.

epirot
03-17-2014, 11:26 AM
Yet they are still drunk scum.

I guess they drink less than the average adult Croat female.

Anyway, this is common public secret that the NAZI Zionist west plans to exterminate the last strongholds of Slavic excellence : THE RUSSIANS.

Serbs reacted according to their SLAVIC faith and beliefs. I see some Bulgarian politicians lately want to distance themselves from the anti-SLAV western frenzy ...

i wonder where some old rotten NAZI Ustase fit in the whole picture .... Does sucking German balls make any difference in the long run? especially now that you have to compete against the new fresh fascist german ball sucking kids in the EU NAZI block from western ukraine?

epirot
03-17-2014, 11:28 AM
It wont be long till we hear of beheadings and mass rape there

I haven't heard of Naser Oric or Handzar Divizija going to support the Svoboda NAZIs or the Turkish muslim Tatars of Crimea. That eliminates the chances of any beheading or mass murder.

I wonder what the NAZI Bosniak Islamist are doing now that mama USA/germany/turkey need them... What are doing?? Are they all in Syria killing innocent people? Or are they busy doing their Bosniak spring , by burning public buildings and calling brother Serbs to join their struggle for social justice ? LOL

Borna
03-17-2014, 11:31 AM
i wonder where some old rotten NAZI Ustase fit in the whole picture .... Does sucking German balls make any difference in the long run? especially now that you have to compete against the new fresh fascist german ball sucking kids in the EU NAZI block from western ukraine?

20 years ago, Croats chased out these primitive scum from our land.

http://www.lupiga.com/repository/vijesti/slike/20111118082437vukovar_ron_haviv_cetnici_rakija.jpg

One example of brave soldiers in Vukovar.

Serbs are surrounded, you should be struggling to survive, not being cocky to anyone here.

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 11:40 AM

bc they are cowards....

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 11:45 AM
related to topic

Serbian Mercenaries Fighting on Behalf of Gaddafi

A Serbian newspaper claims it has received information from the military that indicates Serbian mercenaries are fighting to protect Muammar Gaddafi. The source in the Serbian military claims the so called " dogs of war" were the first to arrive in Tripoli and are now helping patrol the city and presumably killing civilians as reported by other agencies. It goes on to say that Gaddafi trusts Serb mercenaries because they are "good"(at killing?) and because Libya has had a long relationship working with Serbs over the past 20 years. Apparently Serbs have done this before in 1990's when Gaddafi hired them to fight the Islamists.

This information is now being collaborated by first hand eyewitness reports from Tripoli. A newspaper in India received the following information from one of its sources: "Serbian mercenary pilots are helping the air force in Mirage bombing runs in cities, including the capital Tripoli". Various other individuals report via twitter and other website the same story.

The Serbian "War Dogs" are safeguarding Gaddafi.
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-W_7aLplHhuI/TWUecUt0xqI/AAAAAAAAKQQ/Nlt_KuL_E3Q/s1600/Serbian%2BMercenaries%2Bfighting%2Bin%2BLibya.JPG

http://balkanupdate.blogspot.com/2011/02/serb-mercenaries-fighting-on-behalf-of.html

Borna
03-17-2014, 11:48 AM
Serbian Mercenaries Fighting on Behalf of Gaddafi

So ? Like its a big deal they are Serb, there are lot of Bosnians and Albanians fighting in Syria now. Mercenaries don't have a nation.

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 11:50 AM
So ? Like its a big deal they are Serb, there are lot of Bosnians and Albanians fighting in Syria now. Mercenaries don't have a nation.

There were no Albos fighting on the side of Gaddafi.

Kosova just has enforced the law that no Kosovar citizen is permitted to fight out of Kosova borders and wars other than ours. We fought on the side of America so what?? Fuck the Russian bitch assad.

Jebem ti onu kurvu rusku.

Austrvegr
03-17-2014, 11:57 AM

Kosova just has enforced the law that no Kosovar citizen is permitted to fight out of Kosova borders and wars other than ours. We fought on the side of America so what?? Fuck the Russian bitch assad.

Asad's 10% of Alawites and Christians are fucking 90% of Sunnis backed up by Al Qaeda and US kikery. Hail Asad. Fuck Sunni and US kike bitches.

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 11:58 AM
Asad's 10% of Alawites and Christians are fucking 90% of Sunnis backed up by Al Qaeda and US kikery. Hail Asad. Fuck Sunni and US kike bitches.

That asshole will go down together with russia. what the fuck 10% can do ?

Austrvegr
03-17-2014, 12:00 PM
That asshole will go down together with russia. what the fuck can do 10%?

Fuck 90% Sunni pussies.

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 12:00 PM
Fuck 90% Sunni pussies.

Fuck you too.. At what hole Assadi will hide now after killing his civilians and citizens . Russia will fuck him too. You are the worst kind.

Borna
03-17-2014, 12:01 PM

Kosova just has enforced the law that no Kosovar citizen is permitted to fight out of Kosova borders. We fought on the side of America so what?? Fuck the Russian bitch assad.

Much bigger problem is these sharia imbeciles in charge of Lybia now, then Gaddafi was. Wonder why Kosovo did that ? Because of sentence you quoted from me.
As for Assad, what makes him Russian bitch? Refusal to let sharia hordes take over the country ?

Your domestic education you can show off around your kin, not to me. Do not address to me in such way, because i was decently polite and didn't offend you in any way. On the other hand, why do moderators allow such primitive tribal behavior from certain members here ?

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 12:09 PM
Much bigger problem is these sharia imbeciles in charge of Lybia now, then Gaddafi was. Wonder why Kosovo did that ? Because of sentence you quoted from me.
As for Assad, what makes him Russian bitch? Refusal to let sharia hordes take over the country ?

Kosova introduced the law bc there were individuals on their own choice went there after seeing what Assadi was doing to the civilians.. Even our Islamic Community Head had issued a request for people not support the war in Syria. Those that went there were mostly individual choice . Russia does not care about Islam or islamic hordes, She used Islamic states as much as she can to achieve its goals. Many Islamic dictatorials have their nest in russia. So it has nothing to do actually with religion.

Your domestic education you can show off around your kin, not to me. Do not address to me in such way, because i was decently polite and didn't offend you in any way. On the other hand, why do moderators allow such primitive tribal behavior from certain members here ?

I was not offendin you. You have the education of a liar and the criminal like your beloved Russia. Clean your mouth before you mention education and tradition of Albos you cavish savage from Siberia, Speak like a man if you are one do not behave like some hurt girly. Stop cryin'

Methmatician
03-17-2014, 12:24 PM
there are lot of Bosnians and Albanians fighting in Syria now.
When did 8 become 'a lot'? (http://www.slobodna-bosna.ba/img/vijesti/201306/prva.jpg)

Austrvegr
03-17-2014, 12:25 PM
Fuck you too.. At what hole Assadi will hide now after killing his civilians and citizens . Russia will fuck him too. You are the worst kind.

Asad does not need to hide. He is winning the war against the sunni-kike alliance.

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 12:29 PM
Asad does not need to hide. He is winning the war against the sunni-kike alliance.

He will. He will pay sooner or later for the blood of innocent people he shed, no matter of religion.

This is normal ending .

Borna
03-17-2014, 12:30 PM
Kosova introduced the law bc many individual on their own choice went there after seeing what Assadi was doing to the civilians..

So i agree it is individual choice. Exactly what i have said in my post, yet you attacked me without reason. So Albanians who go to Syria made individual choice, but Serb mercenaries did not ? Mercenaries only care about money, therefore no religion or ideals are involved.

Russia does not care about Islam or islamic hordes, She used Islamic states as much as she can to achieve its goals

And you think US care ? US didn't use Islam countries? SA and Turkey are biggest US/Zionist puppets today.

I was not offendin you. You have the education of a liar and the criminal like your beloved Russia. Clean your mouth before you mention education and tradition of Albos you cavish savage from Siberia, Speak like a man if you are one do not behave like some hurt girly. Stop cryin'

I don't have any reasons to love Russia. Russians were always pro-Serb. My affinities lies in Austria and Germany, not with present governments though. I am here for truth. And behaving civilized is not being girly, its question of manners, I am representing thousand year's of culture here. I do not swear or insult my opponent. But i do not expect from you to understand it. Since Croatia is only spark of light and civilization in this part of Europe, we must behave in such manner.

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 12:41 PM
Those Serbian mercenaries are war criminals, who after the war finished in former yugo spread around the world and support criminals.

Syria is the first war where few Albo individuals were engaged and I think it was done with the agreement of forces who fought against Assad, US, Turkey etc.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 12:49 PM
Fighting against who? Lol.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 01:01 PM
US didn't use Islam countries? SA and Turkey are biggest US/Zionist puppets today.

Not Turkey and Turkish nation. Erdogan and his goverment. More than half of Turkey hates him and his policies. Also, Turkey has never been an Islamic country in terms of political tradition and regime.

justme
03-17-2014, 07:39 PM
Most of them are not really Albanian, but Ashkali who wish they were Albanian.

Cleitus
03-17-2014, 07:40 PM

They dont even want that, they are just some Albanian Speaking religious fools.

Minesweeper
03-17-2014, 07:47 PM
So there is fighting going on in Crimea?

Minesweeper
03-17-2014, 07:49 PM

All dark and religious Albanians are Ashkalis to you. :picard2:

justme
03-17-2014, 07:54 PM
All dark and religious Albanians are Ashkalis to you. :picard2:
They are.. There are ashkalis who claim to be Albanian as there are gypsies who claim to be Serbian.
When I say ashkalis I don't mean "dark" but actually ashkalis.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-17-2014, 08:02 PM
Fuck 90% Sunni pussies.

Last time I checked some 1% Sunni people in middle of Russia in Chechenya shake off foundation of Russian state all by himself even more being poorly equipped compared to superior Russian army inside the country...That's tell how pussy were/are Sunni's you're shit scared from.

Stefan_Dusan
03-17-2014, 08:14 PM

There are some in North Mitrovica, other than that Kosovo is overwhelming Albanian so there is not so much for them anywhere else besides north mitrovica. As to Ukraine, we Russians some of our people because some Russians volunteered for us. We're returning a favor in other words.