PDA

View Full Version : Russian forces land in main land Ukraine Kherson Oblast

SobieskisavedEurope
03-15-2014, 02:13 PM
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative/2014/03/russian-paratroopers-land-in-mainland-ukraine-2918818.html

Russian Paratroopers Land In Mainland Ukraine
Saturday, March 15, 2014 6:23

(Before It's News)
Embedded image permalink
Update: Ukraine Border Guard Service informed that In Kherson oblast 60 Russian servicemen landed from 4 helicopters at 1pm & another 60 landed at 3:30pm
Translated:
Near the village of Small (Arabatsky arrow Henichesk district, Kherson region) at approximately 13:30 helicopters landed troops from 40 infantry Russian troops.
UNIAN was informed about the locals. Also, this information was confirmed by law enforcement sources Henichesk region.
Residents of Rifle reported that in the past days, the Russian military helicopters circled the area several times around their village.
Why paratroopers landed and what is happening now in Shooting still unknown.
Note, in the sea, a few kilometers from the Sharpshooters are gas producing platforms NAC “Chernomorneftegaz.”
Looks to me like Russian troops are seeing how much territory they can take without firing a shot.

zhaoyun
03-15-2014, 02:33 PM
The full fledged annexation of the eastern regions seems to be happening now.

At this point, Putin is not even concerned about maintaining a friendly government in the Ukraine, it is politically unstable and unreliable to count Ukraine as an ally. So might as well take advantage of the opportunity and annex the ethnic Russian regions.

Methmatician
03-16-2014, 02:37 AM
Hasn't the world already learned its lesson from Hitler to not appease aggressors?

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 02:45 AM
Hasn't the world already learned its lesson from Hitler to not appease aggressors?

It is the closest anyone's come to World War 3 in a while, I feel. I mean sure, Syria, but ultimately ragheads fighting ragheads isn't news.

Äijä
03-16-2014, 02:54 AM
It is the closest anyone's come to World War 3 in a while, I feel. I mean sure, Syria, but ultimately ragheads fighting ragheads isn't news.

Hope the Brits rally, the Putin/Dugin doctrine calls for the isolation of Britain from rest of Europe, mostly economically.
Brits have historically given some of their best showings when some despot from the mainland tries to do that.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 02:55 AM
Hope the Brits rally, the Putin/Dugin doctrine calls for the isolation of Britain from rest of Europe, mostly economically.
Brits have historically given some of their best showings when some despot from the mainland tries to do that.

I hope so too. Blitz spirit. The best way to get a Briton to do something is to try and dissuade him from it.

Äijä
03-16-2014, 02:58 AM
I hope so too. Blitz spirit. The best way to get a Briton to do something is to try and dissuade him from it.

Would like to see some British Marines and RAF more in Finland, well RAF is active with FAF but they could step it up.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:00 AM
Would like to see some British Marines and RAF more in Finland, well RAF is active with FAF but they could step it up.

I'll have a word with them ;)

Virtuous
03-16-2014, 03:01 AM
Interesting.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:07 AM

Not really. But DemoCoons are the worst allies so I am sure the world will learn that lesson. America is useless with a DemoCoon president.

Äijä
03-16-2014, 03:08 AM
I'll have a word with them ;)

The Brits are in Norway now having an exercise, they should just drive over to Finnish Lapland, there are some American SOF there, we can just call it a planned exercise with the local militia.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:08 AM

Send the Gay Parade Paras first! the Russians are scared of them.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:09 AM
Send the Gay Parade Paras first! the Russians are scared of them.

The Russians - and everyone else - should be scared of the Paras.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:11 AM

yes because without the USA there to come relive them then they are surrounded then they are screwed. They have a way of convincing Americans to help them for some reason.....they send their Attractive British women here to convince us to help them.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:12 AM
The Russians - and everyone else - should be scared of the Paras.

No if the marines, US Navy is there and SEALs the enemy knows they already lose. But Russia can match us....Spetsnaz are ruthless.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:13 AM
yes because without the USA there to come relive them then they are surrounded then they are screwed. They have a way of convincing Americans to help them for some reason.....they send their Attractive British women here to convince us to help them.

Sorry, what's that now? You know WWII started in September 1939, not December 1941, right? And you know World War I started 3 years before you noticed it?

You guys are terrible allies. Did you know on D-Day there were more British and Commonwealth troops than Yanks?

Longbowman
No if the marines, US Navy is there and SEALs the enemy knows they already lose. But Russia can match us....Spetsnaz are ruthless.

SAS > SEALS.

LightHouse89
Interesting.

when we reconquer Europe we willl use his tactic...give them passports and then claim they are citizens.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:14 AM
SAS > SEALS.

Yeah right....we have the best snipers in the world. Force Recon, SEAL team Six, SEAL and Marine Snipers are the best shot in the world.

Äijä
03-16-2014, 03:15 AM
SAS > SEALS.

Finns trained with both, they selected the best for their partners.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:15 AM
Sorry, what's that now? You know WWII started in September 1939, not December 1941, right? And you know World War I started 3 years before you noticed it?

You guys are terrible allies. Did you know on D-Day there were more British and Commonwealth troops than Yanks?

Because the argument in America is why involve ourselves in someone else's problems.....then we get foreign politicians pleading with us to help them. Personally I wish Germany won in WW1 and America being involved was a cheap shot to Germany.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:16 AM
Because the argument in America is why involve ourselves in someone else's problems.....then we get foreign politicians pleading with us to help them. Personally I wish Germany won in WW1 and America being involved was a cheap shot to Germany.

Nuts!

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:17 AM
Yeah right....we have the best snipers in the world. Force Recon, SEAL team Six, SEAL and Marine Snipers are the best shot in the world.

He said, without any evidence.

You know I'm a US AND UK citizen, right? I'm unbiased. The SAS is better. And older.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:19 AM
Finns trained with both, they selected the best for their partners.

song is kind of gay...but the video is cool

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=99G4Vv-YMJo&hd=1
<object width="420" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/99G4Vv-YMJo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/99G4Vv-YMJo?hl=en_US&amp;version=3&amp;rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="420" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

Äijä
03-16-2014, 03:19 AM

Spetsnaz is a broad term, they are not all that elite.
We had some material from their training played by our intelligence to show our competition, they did not impress us.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:24 AM
He said, without any evidence.

You know I'm a US AND UK citizen, right? I'm unbiased. The SAS is better. And older.

my cousin and another relative were Marines, one recon and one an officer. wish I joined the Marines in high school to old and have a juvy record so I am barred now. Oh well but proof best snipers in the world are marines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4x8nJDW6k&hd=1

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:24 AM
my cousin and another relative were Marines, one recon and one an officer. wish I joined the Marines in high school to old and have a juvy record so I am barred now. Oh well but proof best snipers in the world are marines.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kq4x8nJDW6k&hd=1

They're great. But the SAS are better.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:25 AM
Spetsnaz is a broad term, they are not all that elite.
We had some material from their training played by our intelligence to show our competition, they did not impress us.

Their land army is ruthless and they train them to be ruthless but some of them are potential deserters. The Army Special forces are certainly no joke but no less tougher than marines to me. They went against our marines and private contractors and they were not better or worse so they are still a force to be reckon with.

Äijä
03-16-2014, 03:26 AM
Finns use military police against spetsnaz teams, platoon of them is supposed to destroy one team.

This has english subtitles so you get the idea, again these are conscripts.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KPgceb9PuW0

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:26 AM
They're great. But the SAS are better.

SAS counter terrorism...marines professional conventional warriors. Used in two spate situations. You would be a idiot to use marines to deal with terrorist hostage mission.

Anglojew
03-16-2014, 03:27 AM
Kazakhstan next

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:28 AM
SAS counter terrorism...marines professional conventional warriors. Used in two spate situations. You would be a idiot to use marines to deal with terrorist hostage mission.

The SAS have counter-terrorism teams but are also conventional soldiers, who go deep behind enemy lines and fight against huge odds, often in covert operations.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Mirbat

Your move.

Methmatician
03-16-2014, 03:33 AM
Not really. But DemoCoons are the worst allies so I am sure the world will learn that lesson. America is useless with a DemoCoon president.
Isn't it up to congress whether the US uses military force, not the President?

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:35 AM

The President can deploy them anywhere for 48 hours without Congress's assent.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:37 AM
that was a cool video.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:39 AM

Nope but the President needs a good excuse after 48 hours as to why they were deployed. Only Marines and SEALs can be deployed like that. But our air force is even more interesting because is constantly used to spy on potential enemies. Our bombers can take off from Arizona and bomb Afghanistan all in the matter of several hours. This is why Russia is being careful....the Russians are not stupid and are just messing around with the West.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:40 AM
The SAS have counter-terrorism teams but are also conventional soldiers, who go deep behind enemy lines and fight against huge odds, often in covert operations.

Your move.

LOL but they are used like SEALs to attack enemy infrastructure. They are not a large enough force to cause damage behind enemy lines in mass numbers. You need Marines and Airborne units for that.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:41 AM
Nuts!

How so?

Virtuous
03-16-2014, 03:42 AM
If it wasn't for the help of the United States, firstly Britain and subsequently the USSR would've been fucked. Hitler was criticized for attacking the USSR as being too far-fetched, but it wasn't even the winter that played it's role, it was also the continuous supplies that America shipped to Mother Russia from the Artic ocean. The Battle of Normandy was launched when Germany found itself weakest in the USSR and due to concentration on the campaign in North Africa.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:42 AM
How so?

It's a quote from General McAuliffe, US Commander of the surrounded 101st Airborne at the Battle of the Bulge. This was his response when asked by the Germans to surrender.

The US made the right call by stepping in to help stop the Nazis taking over all of Europe and killing all the Slavs and Jews and Gypsies.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:43 AM
LOL but they are used like SEALs to attack enemy infrastructure. They are not a large enough force to cause damage behind enemy lines in mass numbers. You need Marines and Airborne units for that.

Oh, for sure, we don't have that many of them, but man-for-man the SAS are the best unit in the world.

We have the RM for bigger assaults.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:45 AM
If it wasn't for the help of the United States, firstly Britain and subsequently the USSR would've been fucked. Hitler was criticized for attacking the USSR as being too far-fetched, but it wasn't even the winter that played it's role, it was also the continuous supplies that America shipped to Mother Russia from the Artic ocean. The Battle of Normandy was launched when Germany found itself weakest in the USSR and due to concentration on the campaign in North Africa.

We are geographically in a good spot where Germany could not attack us. They realized this in WW2 and sent their entire Uboat fleet to off the coast of Canada where they got owned :(

Virtuous
03-16-2014, 03:46 AM
The US made the right call by stepping in to help stop the Nazis taking over all of Europe and killing all the Slavs and Jews and Gypsies.

Risparmiaci le cazzate da Hollywood ed Uncle Stalin :rolleyes:

Prisoner Of Ice
03-16-2014, 03:47 AM

JFK was last democrat that I think would actually fight. Basically democratic party is dead as a real liberal party and as any kind of credible world power.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-16-2014, 03:50 AM

Your move.

SAS style is a bit outdated/irrelevant for today. US has units that nobody knows about anyway, which overlap somewhat but have broader scope.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:50 AM
Oh, for sure, we don't have that many of them, but man-for-man the SAS are the best unit in the world.

Britain always gets on the phone....pretty please America bring in your Marines to help us out......https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RKj7lb-MYB4&hd=1

Our Marines alone are the nations best. The Army here is a joke and the British Army is probably trained far more harder than ours I think. The French also have the Legion which if it wins the respect of our Marines then I consider them equals. They do also have some of the toughest training. I wont refute that.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:51 AM
SAS style is a bit outdated/irrelevant for today. US has units that nobody knows about anyway, which overlap somewhat but have broader scope.

Private Contractors are good but some from SF all over the world but they are the best of the best.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:53 AM
Risparmiaci le cazzate da Hollywood ed Uncle Stalin :rolleyes:

Ma chiaro se non ti piacciono ne i slavi nei zingari ne gli ebrei poi questo argumento non porta importanza. Pero' ci sono altri punti a favore degli alleati, non e' come Hitler voleva che i Francesi ne gli Olandesi furono liberati. E come ci sarebbe aiutato piu' potere Tedesco al detrimento dell'impero Britannico?

Prisoner Of Ice
03-16-2014, 03:54 AM
Private Contractors are good but some from SF all over the world but they are the best of the best.

Nobody who is really elite special ops soldier winds up there. You can't get away from uncle sam. But you are not going to hear about most of those ops anyway.

LightHouse89
JFK was last democrat that I think would actually fight. Basically democratic party is dead as a real liberal party and as any kind of credible world power.

es they are like impotent.....Russia you better not invade Ukraine or else we will respond! LOL No wonder Putin invaded Ukraine......DemoCoons= we are lolly pop gang the lolly pop gang! I wish the liberal idiots didnt say anything. They embarrassed our nation by trying to be tough hahahaha.

Longbowman

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1607539456/hB29D6D71/

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:56 AM
Nobody who is really elite special ops soldier winds up there. You can't get away from uncle sam. But you are not going to hear about most of those ops anyway.

nope. I like the Marines.....they have always been the Irish branch of the Military. They still carry the tough discipline they use to have before Vietnam. My favorite vietnam story is the one with the Marine has 93 confirmed kills.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 03:57 AM
what is RM?

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 03:58 AM
what is RM?

Royal Marines.

LightHouse89
03-16-2014, 04:05 AM
Royal Marines.

Yes they are goo but certainly not the best. They are not nearly as equipped as the US Marines. If the two forces we at it Force Recon would win. I will say the Royal Marine train more in the Artic which would give hem the upper hand. US for some reason doesn't think the artic is important to train in but the Brits are smart to put their forces through training everywhere. But our Recon Marines are always used and always see action even in times of peace. They have better helicopter pilots than the Army. The Army says give us 100% the Marines belief is 110% and nothing short of it.

Äijä
03-16-2014, 11:29 AM
Yes they are goo but certainly not the best. They are not nearly as equipped as the US Marines. If the two forces we at it Force Recon would win. I will say the Royal Marine train more in the Artic which would give hem the upper hand. US for some reason doesn't think the artic is important to train in but the Brits are smart to put their forces through training everywhere. But our Recon Marines are always used and always see action even in times of peace. They have better helicopter pilots than the Army. The Army says give us 100% the Marines belief is 110% and nothing short of it.

I think we will see more and more of them in the arctic.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AXISzLqP12U

The Russian new arctic brigades are BS, they are waiting for the Raate road with their OOB, they are too heavy and a logistical nightmare.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Raate_Road

We just need yearly exercises with US and UK marines and Norway, Sweden and Finland.
Finland can mobilize an arctic trained brigade and many separate ranger battalions and companies above the polar circle, they all move in all-terrain carriers or snowmobiles.

DeaththeKid
03-18-2014, 05:43 AM

Australia and NZ also have the SAS though it's called ASAS and NZSAS I think. Canada doesn't for some reason they have something called JTF2.

Methmatician
03-18-2014, 05:52 AM
Australia and NZ also have the SAS though it's called ASAS and NZSAS I think.
The Australian one is called Special Air Service Regiment (SASR).

RussiaPrussia
03-18-2014, 06:01 AM
stop spreading conspiracy theories

RussiaPrussia
03-18-2014, 06:04 AM
http://beforeitsnews.com/obama/2014/03/cia-spy-alien-contact-to-be-announced-by-obama-secret-deal-with-russiachina-over-dollar-collapse-2461666.html

this article is also from the same site

Graine
03-18-2014, 06:25 AM
Russia will win