PDA

View Full Version : Am I gay when I want to cuddle with boys ?

Paluga
03-16-2014, 08:13 AM
I'm sexually attracted to girls, but I have a sweet and beautiful looking boyfriend and I have always ideas in my mind how we both cuddle together because of love, talk nicely to each other and talk about everything and our deepest feelings. Does this make me gay ?

GrebluBro
03-16-2014, 08:14 AM
Unless it's above hip, you aren't gay..

I sometimes (when we make a road trip) sleep with other men (friends) in a same bed and even use same bed sheet..I never felt anything sexually. I'm 100% straight.

Hadouken
03-16-2014, 08:16 AM
i think it might be just a phase ?

i mean i dont want to entitle you as gay right away but i it IS homo tbh. unless you mean just a brotherly hug or something

and of course unless you say "no homo" ....by saying no homo you can do almost anything you want without being homo :biggrin: :p

Hong Key
03-16-2014, 08:17 AM
Unless it's above hip, you aren't gay

Agree above. There is a difference between male bonding time and male bondage time.

Cail
03-16-2014, 08:17 AM
In the "ideas in your mind", do your balls touch?

https://www.google.com/#q=not+gay+unless+the+balls+touch

Virtuous
03-16-2014, 08:19 AM
i think it might be just a phase ?

i mean i dont want to entitle you as gay right away but i it IS homo tbh. unless you mean just a brotherly hug or something

and of course unless you say "no homo" ....by saying no homo you can do almost anything you want without being homo :biggrin: :p

^ Say 'no-homo' everytime you think you did something gay and you can sleep without worries.

Cail
03-16-2014, 08:24 AM
^ Say 'no-homo' everytime you think you did something gay and you can sleep without worries.
Yeah, but I think it only cancels out things like watching a Justin Bieber video, not something like giving some guy a blowjob lol. Luckily the OP is not in that zone yet lmao.

Hadouken
03-16-2014, 08:27 AM
Yeah, but I think it only cancels out things like watching a Justin Bieber video, not something like giving some guy a blowjob lol. Luckily the OP is not in that zone yet lmao.

it is only homo if you GIVE the blowjob

if you receive it you can just imagine that justin bieber is a girl ....which is not far from the truth anyway

no homo lol i am jk of course

Rambo07
03-16-2014, 08:30 AM
Thats not gay thats a BROmance.
BROmance - A bromance is a close non-sexual relationship between two men

Seeking close male friendships in a brotherly way is not gay.

Having sexual feelings IS though.

Óttar
03-16-2014, 08:31 AM
"Gay" and "straight" are just labels. I prefer the company of women, but hey, let's face it, they make things much harder than they have to be. We're all human. Do what feels right brother. :thumbs

SkyBurn
03-16-2014, 08:32 AM
Do what feels right brother. :thumbs

Nicely put. People on the internet can't tell you who you are.

Graham
03-16-2014, 08:33 AM
Using the words 'sweet and beautiful looking boyfriend', does sound a bit gay/bi.

Rambo07
03-16-2014, 08:35 AM
Using the words 'sweet and beautiful looking boyfriend', does sound a bit gay/bi.

English is not his first language, but if someone from US/UK had said that lol YES.

Mortimer
03-16-2014, 08:35 AM
What you wrote sounds bi/gay tbh, no offense

Cail
03-16-2014, 08:38 AM
Nicely put. People on the internet can't tell you who you are.

That's right! And you don't need your gayness to be approved by some people at an internet board! If you want to take it up the ass -

http://www.latestmarketingtrends.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/07/Nike-Just-Do-It-Phrase-Logo.jpg

Prisoner Of Ice
03-16-2014, 08:42 AM
You are not gay when you want to cuddle, but all the time. Or at any rate bisexual I guess.

Cail
03-16-2014, 08:45 AM
You are not gay when you want to cuddle, but all the time.

:icon_cheesygrin:

Fortis in Arduis
03-16-2014, 08:46 AM
Unless your feeling are sexual, it is not gay.

Similar to "unless the balls touch".

Graham
03-16-2014, 08:53 AM
Unless your feeling are sexual, it is not gay.

Similar to "unless the balls touch".

Well I guess it's how happy you get downstairs I guess. Ha.

asingh
03-16-2014, 12:12 PM
No.

solaris
03-16-2014, 12:20 PM
"am i gay if i want to cuddle with boys".

hmm.

Furnace
03-16-2014, 12:23 PM
Sounds very bisexual.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 12:24 PM
I have a sweet and beautiful looking boyfriend

Yep, you're gay.

Acquisitor
03-16-2014, 12:39 PM
I dont mind touching guys and being touched, but never more than this:

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/52/897052/f_2947117.jpg

also it doesn't make me feel anything, but a similar touch by a female can melt me a bit, as if her hand is magical and can touch me right through the clothing.

Stimpy
03-16-2014, 12:43 PM
If you have to ask, you're bisexual.
You might have a slight sexual preference for women though. Only you can understand your own sexuality, I don't really get why you need to ask others unless it's because of insecurity or denial.

Paluga
03-16-2014, 03:31 PM
Yep, you're gay.

but im not sexually attracted

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 03:32 PM
Yes.

You might also be Bi.

Acquisitor
03-16-2014, 03:32 PM
but im not sexually attracted

ask one of your gay friends to wank together. See how it goes.

Paluga
03-16-2014, 03:33 PM

I think I have no gay friends.

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 03:37 PM
I think I have no gay friends.

You'd find many at a local gay club. Just google it.

TheBlondeSalad
03-16-2014, 03:41 PM

xD

TheBlondeSalad
03-16-2014, 03:41 PM
No OP, I don't think it's gay. It's just a display of friendly affection :)

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2014, 03:43 PM
If this thread was any more flaming it would set off the fire alarms in my house.

Tropico
03-16-2014, 03:45 PM
This seems weird. I don't get it. Maybe you're bi? Or maybe you're just a cuddler.

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 03:47 PM
This seems weird. I don't get it. Maybe you're bi? Or maybe you're just a cuddler.

I wasnt aware that cuddler was a distinct sexual orientation.

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 03:48 PM
Nothing you would see me capable of. For me personally that would feel 'too gay'. However, you probably just are very close to that guy. We are all different. For all I care you are bisexual, also a possibility.

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2014, 03:50 PM
I dont mind touching guys and being touched, but never more than this:

http://img0.liveinternet.ru/images/foto/b/0/52/897052/f_2947117.jpg

also it doesn't make me feel anything, but a similar touch by a female can melt me a bit, as if her hand is magical and can touch me right through the clothing.

Even that picture is suspicious. There are three other arms that are unaccounted for and could be touching...anything.

Tropico
03-16-2014, 03:50 PM
I wasnt aware that cuddler was a distinct sexual orientation.

I cuddle with friends when I'm high or drunk. Anyone who's up for it. Cuddling isn't gay, its for everyone.

Machete
03-16-2014, 03:51 PM
You want to get fucked with your friend lol admit it.

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2014, 03:51 PM
I cuddle with friends when I'm high or drunk. Anyone who's up for it. Cuddling isn't gay, its for everyone.

So, it's bi?

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 03:52 PM

Wanking together. When I was a young teen I had male friends who told me they did that, which they quickly denied after I gave them the 'odd stare'. :p Doesn't make them gay however, but jerking off with male friends certainly's not my cup of tea, but it happens everywhere (especially at 'that age').

Kastrioti1443
Yes! IMO kill yourself.

zhaoyun
You want to get fucked with your friend lol admit it.

You just had to say it didn't you? And we were having such a pleasant dinner table conversation up to now.

Tropico
03-16-2014, 03:53 PM
So, it's bi?

Cuddling isn't anything. Cuddling with guys or girls doesn't make you gay or straight. Its nothing, unless it becomes sexual.

Machete
03-16-2014, 03:53 PM
I would like to cuddle with Kastrioti too :laugh:

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2014, 03:54 PM
You just had to say it didn't you? And we were having such a pleasant dinner table conversation up to now.

Next on the agenda: naked spooning and rim jobs. But in a totally platonic way.

Albion
03-16-2014, 04:14 PM
I'm sexually attracted to girls, but I have a sweet and beautiful looking boyfriend and I have always ideas in my mind how we both cuddle together because of love, talk nicely to each other and talk about everything and our deepest feelings. Does this make me gay ?

Um, I'm not sure, it's sorta gay. Guys don't usually cuddle, at most we awkwardly hug a guy like our dads once or twice a decade. People often get confused about their sexuality during their teenage years, it might pass.
If you purely like him for cuddling, then you're perhaps just seeking in him what you'd get from a girlfriend. You're seeing in him what you can't get from women because you're not getting any.

Trust me, when you lie with a woman, you'll forget all about the confused gay fantasies that you have here. Your boyfriend is just a friend dude, don't scare him away by turning it sexual.

DarkSecret
03-16-2014, 04:19 PM
Do you have a brother? If not you might want to fill this blank in your life with being intimate with your male friends. It is not a bad thing though cuddling is always better than fighting for both gender...

Albion
03-16-2014, 04:22 PM
"Gay" and "straight" are just labels.

Rubbish. The presence of bisexual people doesn't change anything.

I prefer the company of women, but hey, let's face it, they make things much harder than they have to be.

That's true.

This. :D

Cuddling isn't anything. Cuddling with guys or girls doesn't make you gay or straight. Its nothing, unless it becomes sexual.

It sort of is something. For example, some women won't cuddle or allow you to touch them if they're cheating / have cheated on you (even if you're not aware of it), so it obviously does have a lot of meaning.

TheBlondeSalad
03-16-2014, 04:24 PM
OP, I'll be blunt: do you get boners when hugging your friends? If you don't, you're NOT gay

Ultra
03-16-2014, 04:25 PM
Sounds quite gay bro, honestly.

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 04:27 PM
Do you also walk the street hand-in-hand with each other like some bromance friends do in countries like Egypt? Or like you see in a 1989 clip of Yuri Shatunov?

Fortis in Arduis
03-16-2014, 04:33 PM
This thread is gay, not sure about Traumzeit.

People are so worried about being homosexual that they have to affix "no homo bro" or somesuch to making someone a cup of tea, admiring a cardigan, or even buying groceries.

Get over it.

No, cuddles and hugs between men are not always homosexual. Who gave you this ridiculous idea?

If I hug a male friend and there is no homo, that is not homosexual either, even though I am.

That said, if you are homo just say it and jump in to your life instead of wasting time worrying about it.

Tropico
03-16-2014, 04:34 PM
Im down to cuddle. Who's in? Ill bring the weed you bring the pillows, we'll order food, watch netflix. Sounds good.

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 04:36 PM

People are so worried about being homosexual that they have to affix "no homo bro" or somesuch to making someone a cup of tea, admiring a cardigan, or even buying groceries.

Get over it.

No, cuddles and hugs between men are not always homosexual. Who gave you this ridiculous idea?

If I hug a male friend and there is no homo, that is not homosexual either, even though I am.

Well, he asked our opinion so it's only normal when people respond. When I personally say it's not my cup of tea and is gay to me it just plain is like that. I added that detail, because in my opinion people are different and who am I to tell him a person is guy for liking platonic male intimacy. I even added the example of the common male practice to masturbate together, of which many of my straight male friends had some experimenting without turning out gay.

Good you are gay yourself and the OP isn't, but there are no secret closeted gays here I'm afraid.

Skerdilaid
03-16-2014, 04:36 PM

Get over it.

That said, if you are homo just say it and jump in instead of wasting time.

True, in lot of cultures men even kiss in the cheeks and that does not make them gay, but what would make them gay is if they enjoy it, like the OP:D

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 04:40 PM
True, in lot of cultures men even kiss in the cheeks and that does not make them gay, but what would make them gay is if they enjoy it, like the OP:D

A kiss on the cheek is a good example. South of the linguistic border in Belgium male kissing is common and a sign of friendship, north of it it's considered 'not done'.

Fortis in Arduis
03-16-2014, 04:43 PM
Well, he asked our opinion so it's only normal when people respond. When I say it's not my cup of tea and is gay to me it just plain is like that. I added that detail, because in my opinion people are different and who am I to tell him a person is guy for liking platonic male intimacy. I even added the example of the common male practice to masturbate together, of which many of my straight male friends had some experiencing with without turning out gay.

Good you are gay yourself and the OP isn't, but there are no secret closeted gays here I'm afraid.

If there were secret closeted homosexuals here, they would hardly be visible.

The point is that people are actually so homophobic that they worry that two men being physically intimate is gay. What?!

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 04:44 PM

The point is that people are actually so homophobic that they worry that two men being physically intimate is gay. What?!

Most probably the OP is straight, or maybe bicurious at most. It's for him to find out about himself indeed.

Methusalem
03-16-2014, 04:46 PM

Do you suspect some closet homosexual homophobes here?

SKYNET
03-16-2014, 04:47 PM
this thread is becoming sooooo gay

Leo Iscariot
03-16-2014, 04:49 PM
Just sounds like a really skinship-y friendship, although the fact that you described someone as being your "sweet and beautiful looking boyfriend" does raise a few flags. Assuming you're not trolling, maybe you're a repressed bisexual? Try to take things a little further with said "boyfriend" and see how it all goes and you might get your answer.

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 04:51 PM

Get over it.

That said, if you are homo just say it and jump in to your life instead of wasting time worrying about it.

Agreed. However, OP's location being in Russia may be a factor in his hesitancy to admitting his homosexuality.

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 04:52 PM

Im sure there are. And it's usually someone who acts very homophobic and overly macho at the same time.

In fact, I'm working on a list of members right now. I'll let you in later when its finalized, there are several statistical areas I'm still refining.

SKYNET
03-16-2014, 04:53 PM
homosexuality in Africaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2014, 04:54 PM
Cuddling with men :blink: That's very, very, very gay.

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 04:55 PM
homosexuality in Africaaaaa

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=euXQbZDwV0w

Thanks for elevating the intellectual bar of this conversation.

Methusalem
03-16-2014, 04:59 PM
Im sure there are. And it's usually someone who acts very homophobic and overly macho at the same time.

In fact, I'm working on a list of members right now. I'll let you in later when its finalized, there are several statistical areas I'm still refining.

I am very anti-sodomite. But I think there is a cure against sodomy.

Albion
03-16-2014, 05:02 PM

A kiss on the cheek is a good example. South of the linguistic border in Belgium male kissing is common and a sign of friendship, north of it it's considered 'not done'.

This is why English are suspicious of French. Kissing men is un-Germanic. :D

Albion
03-16-2014, 05:04 PM
Im down to cuddle. Who's in? Ill bring the weed you bring the pillows, we'll order food, watch netflix. Sounds good.

No way, you'll probably start humping my leg or something.

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 05:04 PM

Injecting female hormones in them isn't. Alan Turing ended killing himself (in 1954) when homosexuality was still a criminal offense in the UK (until 1965).

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 05:05 PM

Ok. Give me a call when you get that patented.

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 05:07 PM
This is why English are suspicious of French. Kissing men is un-Germanic. :D

Meh, I see it as a custom of theirs. Nothing to do with homosexuality.

Speaking about LGBT rights, though, I think France wins from the UK actually. In France homosexuality was decriminalised since 1791, where in the UK people were still put in jail and psychiatry for sodomy until as late as 1965.

France > Anglo prudes where elderly Victorian women order their gardeners to remove the Phalus impudicus from their garden.

Ironically, however, in French-speaking Belgium there are probably more homophobes than there are in Flanders. At least, percentage-wise more homosexual Dutch-speakers have used their right to marry here.

Don't take this too seriously btw. :p

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 05:14 PM

Im sorry, but it's always struck me as strange that straight men would spend so much time obsessing over sodomy. I'm definitely not gay, although I can appreciate when a man is good looking because I admire physical aesthetics and I'm honest about it, but I've never desired to have anal sex with a man nor put much thought to it. I can tell you on any regular day, the portion of time I spend thinking about other men having anal sex probably occupies less than a flicker of thought, perhaps 2.1 seconds out of any normal day.

However, many homophobic "straight" men are so obsessed and outraged about it that they write long diatribes or spend a significant part of their daily existence in researching/debating/condemning sodomy.

This strikes me as very odd. I think they should just all get their asses fucked and get on with life.

Fortis in Arduis
03-16-2014, 05:27 PM

Well, if you take a little peek at the results of the Are you homophobic in any way? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/poll.php?pollid=6962&do=showresults) poll, it might be a starting point.

BritishRacingGreen, Cristiano viejo, dp93, Fortis in Arduis, InperatoreBT, Kastrioti1443, KnightlyHonor, Marowit, Mraz, najkihh, Nikolaï III, Ouistreham, portusaus, RussiaPrussia, SvenDC, Wadaad, Weedman

What do you think? Spot any "faggots"?

* I do not count, because I misread the question and answered "yes" because I am scared of my own home.

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2014, 05:35 PM
OP, I'll be blunt: do you get boners when hugging your friends? If you don't, you're NOT gay

I can hug a woman without getting a boner. I'm still straight.

Lusos
03-16-2014, 05:36 PM
I guess only you can say.
I guess If you fantasize with Man you're Gay.

Skerdilaid
03-16-2014, 05:37 PM

In your case it's probably an age thing:p

Lusos
03-16-2014, 05:41 PM

The opposite would make you a pervert.
Just because I have attractive female friends does not mean I see them as merely sexual objects of sorts.

Unome
03-16-2014, 05:46 PM
(Trollbait thread?)

This thread requires x5 NO HOMOs!!! before entering & leaving:

NO HOMO!
NO HOMO!
NO HOMO!
NO HOMO!
NO HOMO!

There, much better. :cool_002:

/exit

Methusalem
03-16-2014, 05:49 PM
Im sorry, but it's always struck me as strange that straight men would spend so much time obsessing over sodomy. I'm definitely not gay, although I can appreciate when a man is good looking because I admire physical aesthetics and I'm honest about it, but I've never desired to have anal sex with a man nor put much thought to it. I can tell you on any regular day, the portion of time I spend thinking about other men having anal sex probably occupies less than a flicker of thought, perhaps 2.1 seconds out of any normal day.

However, many homophobic "straight" men are so obsessed and outraged about it that they write long diatribes or spend a significant part of their daily existence in researching/debating/condemning sodomy.

This strikes me as very odd. I think they should just all get their asses fucked and get on with life.

You don't say. There was even a very homophobic Christian baptist TV preacher and it turned out that he had sex with a male prostitute. Nonetheless you can still despise sodomites while being 150% straight like Adam.

Methusalem
03-16-2014, 05:50 PM
Ok. Give me a call when you get that patented.

It is called AIDS.

Methusalem
03-16-2014, 05:52 PM
Well, if you take a little peek at the results of the Are you homophobic in any way? (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/poll.php?pollid=6962&do=showresults) poll, it might be a starting point.

BritishRacingGreen, Cristiano viejo, dp93, Fortis in Arduis, InperatoreBT, Kastrioti1443, KnightlyHonor, Marowit, Mraz, najkihh, Nikolaï III, Ouistreham, portusaus, RussiaPrussia, SvenDC, Wadaad, Weedman

What do you think? Spot any "faggots"?

* I do not count, because I misread the question and answered "yes" because I am scared of my own home.

lol Russiaprussia on the list

TheBlondeSalad
03-16-2014, 05:54 PM

Us girls hug and kiss each other yet no one thinks it's weird. So why the double standard?

Albion
03-16-2014, 06:06 PM
Meh, I see it as a custom of theirs. Nothing to do with homosexuality.

Speaking about LGBT rights, though, I think France wins from the UK actually. In France homosexuality was decriminalised since 1791, where in the UK people were still put in jail and psychiatry for sodomy until as late as 1965.

France > Anglo prudes where elderly Victorian women order their gardeners to remove the Phalus impudicus from their garden.

Ironically, however, in French-speaking Belgium there are probably more homophobes than there are in Flanders. At least, percentage-wise more homosexual Dutch-speakers have used their right to marry here.

Don't take this too seriously btw. :p

France's LGBT credentials don't impress me.

Kataxu
03-16-2014, 06:51 PM
am I murderer if I want to relentless kill people? am I thief if i like to take stuff that isn't from me?

Tropico
03-16-2014, 06:53 PM
No way, you'll probably start humping my leg or something.

While high and full of food? I can't even get a boner when I'm that relaxed.

Eckhart
03-16-2014, 06:57 PM
You are Super Gayan and Gaygeta

Kalimtari
03-16-2014, 06:58 PM
you might be gay and/or bisexual, absolutely nothing wrong with that

watch this vid with the wonderful Stephen Fry:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RsX5RRhgHSw

Kataxu
03-16-2014, 07:06 PM
You are Super Gayan and Gaygeta

+1 uaheuahuahauhae
http://31.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ls9uus9FSO1qdk4b2o1_400.jpg

Lusos
03-16-2014, 07:07 PM
And he can hug a man without getting a boner. He's straight.

Us girls hug and kiss each other yet no one thinks it's weird. So why the double standard?

Actually.I like the thought.

Yaroslav
03-16-2014, 07:08 PM
Doesn't make you homosexual, but makes you very effeminate.

Linebacker
03-16-2014, 07:37 PM
Ummm....thats bad.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-16-2014, 07:41 PM

It sounds like romantic feelings, which is probably even gayer. Maybe a dude could be curious to bone another dude without really being that bisexual, but I can't even conceive of thinking of cuddling with some hairy oaf and looking into his eyes and telling him about my day.

CordedWhelp
03-16-2014, 07:41 PM
To be very frank, this sounds highly homo.

Even during my most affectionate feeling towards mah bros, a basic hug seems to suffice well enough.

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2014, 08:31 PM
It is called AIDS.

AIDS was almost exclusively a gay disease 30 years ago. Now it's "curing" blacks.

Methusalem
03-16-2014, 08:32 PM
AIDS was almost exclusively a gay disease 30 years ago. Now it's "curing" blacks.

So evil whitey is using bio technology to get rid of them brothas.

Manifest Destiny
03-16-2014, 08:34 PM
And he can hug a man without getting a boner. He's straight.

I'm not saying he's gay, but being able to hug a man without getting a boner doesn't mean he's straight.

The King, I am
03-16-2014, 08:35 PM

Being gay is also about having emotional connections with other boys, after all thats how you fall in love
I would say your bi
People who say its just a phase don't know what they're talking about

Insuperable
03-16-2014, 08:39 PM
You are gay only if you swallow:hiding:

Lusos
03-16-2014, 08:40 PM
Being gay is also about having emotional connections with other boys, after all thats how you fall in love
I would say your bi
People who say its just a phase don't know what they're talking about

We found an expert on Gay thoughts.

Albion
03-16-2014, 08:41 PM

Because women are like that, it's just a feminine thing. Men don't typically affectionately hug each other, not even metrosexuals.

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 09:28 PM
The opposite would make you a pervert.
Just because I have attractive female friends does not mean I see them as merely sexual objects of sorts.

You can see women as sex objects and still respect their minds and character. I see attractive women as sex objects all the time, but I also consider them equals in terms of intelligence unless they prove me otherwise. lol

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 09:32 PM

First off, me hugging and kissing my male friends is way more gay than you doing it. lol

BTW, you got any videos of your fiiiiiine self doing that so we can judge? lol

Kalimtari
03-16-2014, 09:41 PM
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/1/8/0/4/8/original/if-gays-cant-get-pregnant-why-do-they-multiply.jpg

:D

safinator
02-24-2015, 08:22 PM
Yes.

LightHouse89
02-24-2015, 08:35 PM
I would think so.

DarkSecret
02-28-2015, 08:50 PM
http://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/1/8/0/4/8/original/if-gays-cant-get-pregnant-why-do-they-multiply.jpg

:D

How did smurfs multiply?

Dr. Robotnik the Subbotnik
02-28-2015, 09:00 PM
Yeah, that's kinda gay.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-28-2015, 09:13 PM
Because women are like that, it's just a feminine thing. Men don't typically affectionately hug each other, not even metrosexuals.

Not in modern times anyway.

Prisoner Of Ice
02-28-2015, 09:15 PM
So evil whitey is using bio technology to get rid of them brothas.

I'm working hard to use the new AIDS to convert their DNA to melonhead uberman DNA instead, but the work is slow going.

Gaston
02-28-2015, 09:45 PM
Old thread. But no, it still possible to not be homosexual. Some people are into being physically intimate with friends/family and into cuddling... it's almost an instinctual need. Who doesn't like a good hug and human warmth?

It's like when I cuddle with my dogs: I don't want to fuck them (same goes for babies).

Northumbrian
03-01-2015, 12:07 AM

It means you're bisexual if you want his dink in you. If you just want to cuddle then maybe it's something else.. does he look effeminate?

Northumbrian
03-01-2015, 12:16 AM

So's men wearing patterned skirts... :D

j/k

Northumbrian
03-01-2015, 12:21 AM
Oppie, like someone said, you might be a cuddler. I'm guessing you haven't got a girlfriend and haven't got many lady friends either who can give you any affection, so maybe that's why you're seeking it elsewhere?
I have a gf but also other lady friends who I'd cuddle with and who hug me all the time and talk about all this deep stuff like you and your friend do. I'm not sure if I'd do it with a guy though, I doubt it, but most guys probably wouldn't be comfortable cuddling with other guys anyway.

Yeah, women do that somehow. :D

Wadaad
03-01-2015, 12:22 AM
its all about context of your cuddles...to me its on threshold of gay, yes.

Kamal900
03-01-2015, 12:29 AM
Hmm, i don't know, but i don't really think its gay or anything in my opinion.

solaris
03-01-2015, 10:36 AM
do you get a boner when you take as shit?

Graham
03-01-2015, 11:54 AM
So's men wearing patterned skirts... :D

j/k

Shuddup. :P

Insuperable
03-01-2015, 12:03 PM
No. You are straight as you can be.

Nurzat
03-01-2015, 12:11 PM
I don't even agree to men hugging. only hand shake. so, yes, you are homo

armenianbodyhair
03-01-2015, 12:44 PM
bummp

Desaix DeBurgh
03-01-2015, 12:47 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4foG2WhOts

http://focusfeaturesmedia.com/uploads/image/mediafile/1298652404-7693d0386a953d7b393bee8b12e35945/x950.jpg

Antimage
03-01-2015, 01:25 PM
I think there's nothing gay about cuddling other males, i myself thought about it several times but at the same time i find kissing males and gaysex disgusting. Cuddling is ok.

Black Wolf
03-01-2015, 02:00 PM
A man cuddling with another man sounds pretty homosexual.

Proctor
03-01-2015, 02:22 PM
You might be, not sure. I think it's unlikely, post back here in another 5-10 years and tell us what you think.

Hithaeglir
03-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Hehehe.You sound bisexual.

Archduke
03-01-2015, 02:55 PM
Hehehe.You sound bisexual.

Or confused homosexual. :P

DarkSecret
03-02-2015, 06:30 PM
If you want to hug your friend. Just do it! Nothing is better than a hug in these days of doom and wars and killing...

Odin
03-12-2018, 11:56 PM
Yup.

Paluga
03-16-2018, 01:47 PM
Sorry people im definitely not gay and not bisexual.. I don't even know why I've posted such bullshit, really regret things now I've done here on theapricity... I think that was my autism phase

AK-47
03-16-2018, 01:50 PM
Too many labels.
Just do whatever the hell makes you happy.
Fuck society.:thumb001:

Paluga
03-16-2018, 01:53 PM
I posted lots of really stupid threads to get attention from you guys and I think I wanted to be someone special... guess that was the special snowflake phase... I lied to you all

Paluga
03-16-2018, 01:54 PM
Too many labels.

Yes fuck society, I'm now going into a forest and starving myself to death.. you must apply to scoial norms in order to survive

AK-47
03-16-2018, 01:58 PM
Yes fuck society, ''m now going into a forest and starving myself to death
What a troll post.
Obviously, I was referring to sexual labels, and caring about what others think.
You're a complete dick.

Kivan
03-16-2018, 01:58 PM
Yes.

Paluga
03-16-2018, 01:59 PM
What a troll post.
Obviously, I was referring to sexual labels, and caring about what others think.
You're a complete dick.

Today most of the world is homophobic, only western countries allow it, so it's dangerous to post such things

Root
03-16-2018, 02:26 PM
do whatever you want, dude.. your life your problem

Hulu
03-16-2018, 02:28 PM
What a troll post.
You're a complete dick.

So many jews are gay. Why?

Gold-Shekel
03-16-2018, 03:08 PM
Probably even paedo.

You would be less gay if you just wanted to take it up the ass but not cuddle.

Too many labels.

The labels are made by people who don't want to fit it, who want to be different and not be a part of the society. Who gave the name LGBTQxx? Freaks who didn't want to keep their sexuality to themselves and wanted to be labeled as different.

Black Panther
03-16-2018, 03:14 PM
I think this coca is fanta...

GiCa
03-19-2018, 02:08 AM
Probably yes

RandomGuy20
03-19-2018, 02:38 AM
I dunno dude, maybe you just want a hug?