PDA

View Full Version : 96% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia

Pages : [1] 2

RussiaPrussia
03-16-2014, 06:30 PM
About 93% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia - exit poll (http://rt.com/news/crimea-vote-join-russia-210/)

About 93 percent of voters in the Crimean referendum have answered ‘yes’ to the autonomous republic joining the Russian federation and only 7 percent of the vote participants want the region to remain part of Ukraine, according to first exit polls.

Polling stations closed in Crimea after the referendum where residents were to decide on the future status of the region.

“The results of the referendum exit polls in Crimea and Sevastopol: 93 percent voted for the reunion of Crimea with Russia as a constituent unit of the Russian Federation. 7 percent voted for the restoration of the 1992 constitution of the Republic of Crimea and Crimea’s status as part of Ukraine,” the Crimean republican institute for political and social research said in a statement as cited by RIA Novosti.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

before people come here and say the votes are rigged

here are two facts

-97% of crimeans use russian language both at home and work, so the ukrainians are russified and probably also mixed with Russians anyways.

- Crimean Tatars boycotted the vote

Trun
03-16-2014, 06:36 PM
And so? If my town have a referendum to join Brazil and 93% vote yes, what will happen :laugh:

Graham
03-16-2014, 06:43 PM
And so? If my town have a referendum to join Brazil and 93% vote yes, what will happen :laugh:

If Brazil wanted you. You could join. ;) The GDP Brazilian boom & growth of middle class might do you well to join. lol

Yaroslav
03-16-2014, 06:43 PM
Slava Rossiyi!

Ivan Kramskoï
03-16-2014, 06:47 PM
Good news and if the Tatars disagree with this, they just have to leave Crimea it will be an even better place.

glass
03-16-2014, 07:08 PM
so...
Welcome home?

Zmey Gorynych
03-16-2014, 07:24 PM
One down ... 2-3-4-5 to go !? :)

glass
03-16-2014, 07:32 PM
ambassadors to UN, Russia (Vitaly Churkin) and US (Samantha Power)
day earlier
lol (http://ic.pics.livejournal.com/varfolomeev/16778308/251580/251580_original.jpg)

RussiaPrussia
03-16-2014, 07:42 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r2WiUzodApg

RussiaPrussia
03-16-2014, 07:43 PM
@mods move this thread to Russia section

Graham
03-16-2014, 08:22 PM
@mods move this thread to Russia section

An exit poll is a pre-poll. Nothing is clear to change yet. At this very moment it's still Ukraine.

Vlach
03-16-2014, 08:35 PM
N.Koreea elections are more democratics than this referndum

RussiaPrussia
03-16-2014, 08:43 PM
N.Koreea elections are more democratics than this referndum

north korea is more white than you

Moonbird
03-16-2014, 08:47 PM
Good news and if the Tatars disagree with this, they just have to leave Crimea it will be an even better place.

Stalin's old idea about how Tatars on Crimea should be treated is obvioulsy popular again.

RandoBloom
03-16-2014, 08:53 PM

Why so butthurt? You opressed and forced people there, invaded them and Ukraine. This is a charade like Putin winning 140% votes in Chechnya.
You deserve a total and utter embargo until you crumble like USSR and start starving to death

Leliana
03-16-2014, 08:54 PM
The Krim belongs to Russia, I think that's a good and democratic result. :) The illegal riot government in Kiew and their henchman in Washington and Brussels shall shut up. They lead wars in Lybia, Afghanistan and god knows where else and now they play moral apostel, that's ridiculous. Putin should do us proud Europeans a favor and bomb the EU idiots in Brussels, Straßburg, Paris, Berlin and London away.

I'm siding with Russia in this conflict with all of my heart. I'm ashamed of 'my' West. Russia's president is doing his job and working for Russian people. Our politicians are not working for our people. Or do you really thing German politicians work for Germans, French politicians for Frenchman or Italian politicians for Italy? :picard2:

RussiaPrussia
03-16-2014, 09:03 PM
The Krim belongs to Russia, I think that's a good and democratic result. :) The illegal riot government in Kiew and their henchman in Washington and Brussels shall shut up. They lead wars in Lybia, Afghanistan and god knows where else and now they play moral apostel, that's ridiculous. Putin should do us proud Europeans a favor and bomb the EU idiots in Brussels, Straßburg, Paris, Berlin and London away.

i think European leaders are mad because they fear secession movements themselves like scotland and catalonia. I hope scots will be inspired by this referendum that everything is possible and vote without fear.

Leliana
03-16-2014, 09:11 PM
i think European leaders are mad because they fear secession movements themselves like scotland and catalonia. I hope scots will be inspired by this referendum that everything is possible and vote without fear.
Yes, I agree with you.

Uhm, by the way:

Putin...

http://a.fod4.com/images/user_photos/1162079/gun_width_600x.jpg

http://www.veteranstoday.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/10/Putin_hunting.jpg

...vs. EU idiots

http://jssnews.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/ashton.jpg

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01578/van-rompuy_1578002c.jpg

Just painful to see. Like cheap cartoons, but it's the reality. EU is ruled by 100 carat morons and traitors.

Moonbird
03-16-2014, 09:15 PM

Inspired? Not much point for Catalonia and Scotland to do that if Spain and England choose to follow Russia's example with Ukraine. That is that they first accept their independence and later start demanding part of the territory back.

Leliana
03-16-2014, 09:15 PM
It's also worthy to think about the following fact:

EU created a sovereign state named 'Kosovo' against the will of the ruling land Serbia. And there was no referendum for independence there! That was all okay for USA and EU.

And now they cry when Russia adds Krim to Russian Federation after a democratic referendum with 93% agreement? That's really funny! They did the same with Kosovo and Russia has more rights on Krim than 'Kosovo Albanians' on originally Serbian land.

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 09:18 PM

EU created a sovereign state named 'Kosovo' against the will of the ruling land Serbia. And there was no referendum for independence there! That was all okay for USA and EU.

And now they cry when Russia adds Krim to Russian Federation after a democratic referendum with 93% agreement? That's really funny! They did the same with Kosovo and Russia has more rights on Krim than 'Kosovo Albanians' on originally Serbian land.

Difference is that Serbs killed/discrimminated Albanians in Kosovo while Ukraine didnt do anything like that to Russians on Crimea

Borna
03-16-2014, 09:18 PM
Tatars should be given to Western Ukraine.

ALL
03-16-2014, 09:22 PM
If all true believers in Christianity [Christ] and the those who are R1b/R1a/I, refuse to fight one another there would not have been WWI, WWII, or possibility of future wars in Europe. Hypocrites, show us one war Jesus was involved in!

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 09:25 PM

Why should they?
Crimea is their home

Shah-Jehan
03-16-2014, 09:26 PM

They should be stripped of their homeland and be repatriated to where their hearts not belong?!

Borna
03-16-2014, 09:29 PM
They should be stripped of their homeland and be repatriated to where their hearts not belong?!

You are forgetting that is not their homeland. And you are forgetting how did they come there. If they have problem with living in Russia, pack your bags and go. No one will cry about it anyway.

Shah-Jehan
03-16-2014, 09:35 PM
You are forgetting that is not their homeland. And you are forgetting how did they come there. If they have problem with living in Russia, pack your bags and go. No one will cry about it anyway.

Prior to contrary belief, they hadn't come with the "Golden Horde" (but, the elite of the Crimean khanate was made up of Golden horde rulers). The Crimean Tatar language is a descendant of Kypchak-Cuman, hence making Crimean Tatars the descendants of Cumans who had a presence in the region since early 11th century and pre-date both the ethnic Russians and Ukrainians and their history in the region, making them the rightful claimers of the region even if today they are demographically in a tense position.

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 09:36 PM

Stop with that retarded "They belong to central Asia" bullshit nobody in their right mind thinks like that thank god neither Putin nor anyother Russian politician

Borna
03-16-2014, 09:39 PM
Difference is that Serbs killed/discrimminated Albanians in Kosovo while Ukraine didnt do anything like that to Russians on Crimea

So the requirement needed for independence is discrimination ? ROFL :D

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 09:41 PM
So the requirement needed for independence is discrimination ? ROFL :D

So you think if for example eastern Poland would have a little Russian majority they can just go to be a part of Russia?

zhaoyun
03-16-2014, 09:41 PM
It's not surprising that the majority want to join Russia since they are ethnic Russians, but it was still illegal how Russia violated Ukraine's sovereignty to make this happen.

Borna
03-16-2014, 09:45 PM
So you think if for example eastern Poland would have a little Russian majority they can just go to be a part of Russia?

First of all, it is not "Little" minority, and same thing can be asked about any other country which declared independence.
What makes Crimea worse act of secession then Kosovo?

By your standards and rulings, Kurds should have their own country long ago.

lady
03-16-2014, 09:51 PM

I don't believe it this american propaganda. After many years, I still remember reportages from that time. I see murdered Serbians in front of me...
I believe, Serbians as Christian people, are good-hearted and never begin to kill first.
Of course, Kosovo people also died. However, this war was never happened without America with its geo-political ambitions.

In Ukraine many people killed...in Kiev and other cities, it doesn't matter it was not in Crimea...I would not called this "Ukrainians kill Russians", but "The ultra-nazi" kill people. The ultra-nazi in Ukraine are very young guys, just after school, they are brainwashed on American money and hate everything Russian, forgetting that people in Ukraine and Russia are brothers and sisters... they already killed 2 people in Charkiv and 1 in Donetsk - the Russian speaking part.

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 09:53 PM
I don't believe it this american propaganda. After many years, I still remember reportages from that time. I see murdered Serbians in front of me...
I believe, Serbians as Christian people, are good-hearted and never begin to kill first.
Of course, Kosovo people also died. However, this war was never happened without America with its geo-political ambitions.

In Ukraine many people killed... not as many as it formen Jugoslavia, of course, but still.Not only Ukrainians but Russians. The ultra-nazi in Ukraine are very young guys, just after school, they are brainwashed on American money and hate everything Russian, forgetting that people in Ukraine and Russia are brothers and sisters... they killed 2 people in Charkiv and 1 in Donetsk - the Russian speaking part.

First i never denied that there are Ukrainian nazis.
Second i neither dislike Serbs nor Russians
And third the way Russia did the referendum is quite "weird" what i mean is the charade about the "non Russian troops" with helicopters

Dandelion
03-16-2014, 09:57 PM
Pfff. Democratic or not, the majority in the Crimea are ethnic Russians so results are obvious the majority is happen with the Russian presence there. Looking at their voting behavior prior to the revolt also says enough.

I'm an outsider, though.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 10:08 PM

In Ukraine many people killed...in Kiev and other cities, it doesn't matter it was not in Crimea...I would not called this "Ukrainians kill Russians", but "The ultra-nazi" kill people. The ultra-nazi in Ukraine are very young guys, just after school, they are brainwashed on American money and hate everything Russian, forgetting that people in Ukraine and Russia are brothers and sisters... they already killed 2 people in Charkiv and 1 in Donetsk - the Russian speaking part.

When the West does it, they're using propaganda.

When Russia does it, it's OK.

I see.

Borna
03-16-2014, 10:11 PM
No one is saying that this is OK, but when the west will stop being hypocritical about everything.
Same like Kiyant here is advocating Kosovo independence, and not answering my question about Kurdish independence.

TheBlondeSalad
03-16-2014, 10:14 PM
Congratulations to the people of Crimea. At last a victory for democracy.

They wanted to join Russia, their protests made that pretty clear. The majority of people in the Crimea are ethnic-russians who speak russian and have always been completely supportive of Russia so the results of the referendum don't surprise me at all.

The EU and the USA have already made it clear that they consider the referendum to be "illegitimate" and do not recognize its outcome. Why? Is it because they think that everything pro Russian has been "set up" or "rigged"? :rolleyes: In their eyes, anyone wishing to join Russia must by definition be either a) insane or b) under coercion. xD
It is interesting how they deem a government in the Ukraine that was not elected as legal and this referendum illegal though.

The hypocrisy of the Western leaders sickens me.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 10:16 PM
No one is saying that this is OK, but when the west will stop being hypocritical about everything.
Same like Kiyant here is advocating Kosovo independence, and not answering my question about Kurdish independence.

Similarly when will the East stop being hypocritical in the same way? It's not like they accepted Kosovo.

Borna
03-16-2014, 10:17 PM
I remember when Putin said "Kosovo will open Pandora's box", now its time for west to pick their fruits of political decisions.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 10:17 PM
Congratulations to the people of Crimea. At last a victory for democracy.

They wanted to join Russia, their protests made that pretty clear. The majority of people in the Crimea are ethnic-russians who speak russian and have always been completely supportive of Russia so the results of the referendum don't surprise me at all.

The EU and the USA have already made it clear that they consider the referendum to be "illegitimate" and do not recognize its outcome. Why? Is it because they think that everything pro Russian has been "set up" or "rigged"? :rolleyes: In their eyes, anyone wishing to join Russia must by definition be either a) insane or b) under coercion. xD
It is interesting how they deem a government in the Ukraine that was not elected as legal and this referendum illegal though.

The hypocrisy of the Western leaders sickens me.

Because the referendum didn't have a 'status quo ante bellum' answer. Furthermore it does break a series of international laws and treaties. But overall I agree.

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 10:18 PM
I remember when Putin said "Kosovo will open Pandora's box", now its time for west to pick their fruits of political decisions.

Since you dislike the west that much and love Russia so much how about going to Russia im sure they welcome you there

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 10:18 PM

I remember how he was not pro-independence then; why should he be pro-independence now?

Graham
03-16-2014, 10:19 PM
Front page of Indpendent, for tomorrow in UK. Looks pro Rusian. hmm Wouldn't expect that in others out soon.

http://www.politicshome.com/timthumb.php?w=578&src=/images/1.1.Front_Pages/Independent_170314.jpghttp://www.politicshome.com/timthumb.php?w=578&src=/images/1.1.Front_Pages/FT_170314.jpghttp://www.politicshome.com/timthumb.php?w=578&src=/images/1.1.Front_Pages/Telegraph_170314.jpg

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 10:21 PM
Well aslong as the crimean Tatars are gonna be let alone i dont really care

Borna
03-16-2014, 10:21 PM
I remember how he was not pro-independence then; why should he be pro-independence now?

Its chess game, in Croatia we say "Politics is whore". Big Powers wouldn't be so big if they do everything in a honest way. Dont get me wrong Longbowman, i am not advocating any side here, i am saying how Europe is paying full price of USA-Russia mind games, and i just want it to stop. Europe needs peace and prosperity, not these divisions.

Since you dislike the west that much and love Russia so much how about going to Russia im sure they welcome you there

They love Serbs, and hate Croats, so i guess no. What about Kurds?

Trun
03-16-2014, 10:26 PM

I'm siding with Russia in this conflict with all of my heart. I'm ashamed of 'my' West. Russia's president is doing his job and working for Russian people. Our politicians are not working for our people. Or do you really thing German politicians work for Germans, French politicians for Frenchman or Italian politicians for Italy? :picard2:

Will you support Turks in Kardzhali region (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardzhali) deciding to join Turkey after a referendum?

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 10:30 PM
Will you support Turks in Kardzhali region (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kardzhali) deciding to join Turkey after a referendum?

No since she is hypocrital and just likes Russia because she thinks Putin is a crusader

Borna
03-16-2014, 10:34 PM
Kyiant be at least that well behaved to answer my question.

Matt5898
03-16-2014, 10:40 PM
They love Serbs, and hate Croats.

In Russia there is a very positive attitude both to Serbs (historically) and Croats (because of Euro-2008).

Borna
03-16-2014, 10:41 PM
In Russia there is a very positive attitude both to Serbs (historically) and Croats (because of Euro-2008).

Thanks for your hugs and kisses

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ew6FgyMjOM

TheBlondeSalad
03-16-2014, 10:55 PM
Funny that the US is now so concerned about international law when they break the law regularly, killing and torturing innocent people and abusing human rights across the world with impunity xD

Rambo07
03-16-2014, 11:04 PM
So a referendum is considered invalid by the US govt , BUT its perfectly OK and legitimate for violent protesters overthrow the elected Ukrainian govt lol.
I smell bullshit and hypocrisy from the US govt.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 11:05 PM
Funny that the US is now so concerned about international law when they break the law regularly, killing and torturing innocent people and abusing human rights across the world with impunity xD

Yeah but the point is you could say the same about Russia.

Two sides of the same coin.

You'll notice very few of the pro-Ukrainians here are jumping up and down and waving little American flags.

Longbowman
03-16-2014, 11:06 PM
So a referendum is considered invalid by the US govt , BUT its perfectly OK and legitimate for violent protesters overthrow the elected Ukrainian govt lol.
I smell bullshit and hypocrisy from the US govt.

I smell bullshit and hypocrisy from the Russian government. They each have their side, no? They're the same.

Annihilus
03-16-2014, 11:29 PM
About 93% of Crimeans in referendum voted to join Russia - exit poll (http://rt.com/news/crimea-vote-join-russia-210/)

About 93 percent of voters in the Crimean referendum have answered ‘yes’ to the autonomous republic joining the Russian federation and only 7 percent of the vote participants want the region to remain part of Ukraine, according to first exit polls.

Polling stations closed in Crimea after the referendum where residents were to decide on the future status of the region.

“The results of the referendum exit polls in Crimea and Sevastopol: 93 percent voted for the reunion of Crimea with Russia as a constituent unit of the Russian Federation. 7 percent voted for the restoration of the 1992 constitution of the Republic of Crimea and Crimea’s status as part of Ukraine,” the Crimean republican institute for political and social research said in a statement as cited by RIA Novosti.

DETAILS TO FOLLOW

before people come here and say the votes are rigged

here are two facts

-97% of crimeans use russian language both at home and work, so the ukrainians are russified and probably also mixed with Russians anyways.

- Crimean Tatars boycotted the vote

You Russians seem to love voting and democracy and stuff, how many percent of Chechens want to leave Russia you think? Do they get a poll too?

Kiyant
03-16-2014, 11:30 PM
You Russians seem to love voting and democracy and stuff, how many percent of Chechens want to leave Russia you think? Do they get a poll too?

Well rockets/tanks are another kind of polls

Borna
03-16-2014, 11:33 PM

Or Kurds for example.

Pentagram
03-16-2014, 11:54 PM
Or Kurds for example.

Dont make comments without having enough knowledge. An average Western European like you always repeats the same old sentences. There was never a Kurd empire or a state in any period of history. Thats why the issue of an independent Kurd state has nothing to do with the situation in Ukraine and Tatars. Besides, majority of Kurd citizens in Turkey have no problem with being part of Turkish nation. If they had such problem, there wouldnt be a need for a seperatist terrorist organization. Pkk terrorist organization do not represent the Kurd citizens of Turkey thats why dont try to make illiterate comments by making a match such as Pkk = Kurds, just like how the Western media has been promoting the subject for years. The idea of an independent Kurd state has nothing to do with freedom or self determination. Its the 150 years old project of Western imperialism to create a puppet state in Middle East to gain full control of the natural resources and oil in the region. A buffer state that will serve to the security of Israel. Thats why learn some history, geography and politics first before posting non-sense just to seem like you made a comment too.

glass
03-17-2014, 05:04 AM
how many percent of Chechens want to leave Russia you think?
very few

Trun
03-17-2014, 05:46 AM
No since she is hypocrital and just likes Russia because she thinks Putin is a crusader

How can he be a crusader against another Slavic Orthodox country?

If Russia can do everything it wants with Crimea, what stops Turkey doind everything it wants with Kurdzhali? There are international laws that must be obeyed.

Kiyant
03-17-2014, 05:47 AM

If Russia can do everything it wants with Crimea, what stops Turkey doind everything it wants with Kurdzhali? There are international laws that must be obeyed.

I agree

Astronaut
03-17-2014, 05:50 AM
93%??????Thats a poor result......i though in soviet russia the winning party usually gets 100% of the votes :laugh:

glass
03-17-2014, 05:54 AM
actually it is 96.77%
http://s14.postimg.org/gejdmt3a9/crimeavote.jpg (http://postimage.org/)

Astronaut
03-17-2014, 06:11 AM
Anyways the referendum cannot be considered legitimate because :-

1) The election was not conducted and monitored by neutral international observers.

2) The Region was under occupation of foreign troops

3) There was no option of maintaining the status quo

4) Ukraine was not allowed to present it's case to the people

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 06:35 AM

Leave Tatars alone, they suffered enough for their sins. They deserve to live in peace on their lands. I’m sure Putin’s government will guarantee their status just as with any other minority in Russian Federation. Nobody needs a second Chechnya.

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 06:43 AM
They love Serbs, and hate Croats, so i guess no.

Where did you get this from? I'm yet to meet a single Russian who hate Croats. The reason Russians helped Serbs is because there is a long history of mutual help in between us. But it doesn’t mean we hate Serb’s enemies. In fact we consider you as Serb’s relatives (I know some Croats may take it as an insult but you can’t deny genetics) and would be really happy to see you guys stop your hostilities and live in peace.

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 06:51 AM
Anyways the referendum cannot be considered legitimate because :-

1) The election was not conducted and monitored by neutral international observers.
Can you please point me on an entity that can fit such a role? Are there any truly neutral people in this confrontation?

2) The Region was under occupation of foreign troops
‘Foreign troops’ were based there for the last 20 years. It was absolutely legal for them to protect their military installations.

However democratically elected president had asked Russia for military support. So these troops had legal grounds to be there anyway. But I don’t think their presence had any impact on the votes given the attitudes of majority of Crimeans.

3) There was no option of maintaining the status quo
That’s a fair point. But it does it really matter when it’s obvious that only a tiny minority would’ve chosen it anyway?

4) Ukraine was not allowed to present it's case to the people
Current government of Ukraine presented its case to people very well. The entire world witnessed Maidan.

Astronaut
03-17-2014, 07:08 AM
Can you please point me on an entity that can fit such a role? Are there any truly neutral people in this confrontation?

Any third party ..You should have asked UN to hold a plebiscite

‘Foreign troops’ were based there for the last 20 years. It was absolutely legal for them to protect their military installations.However democratically elected president had asked Russia for military support. So these troops had legal grounds to be there anyway. But I don’t think their presence had any impact on the votes given the attitudes of majority of Crimeans.

Not talking of Black sea front but those troops occupying Ukrainian government installations.To hold a free and fair referendum a region should be completely demilitarized so that people are able to vote without any threats of violence or fear.

That’s a fair point. But it does it really matter when it’s obvious that only a tiny minority would’ve chosen it anyway?

The rule of election is to give voters wide range of options and not a singular one.Even if the overwhelming majority were in favour of joining russia you should have followed the proper protocol of holding an election.This type of election is no different from elections held in totalitarian regimes like North Korea.

Russia did not follow any protocol of holding a plebiscite and hence this election is seen as illegitimate.

Borna
03-17-2014, 07:12 AM

Not anymore, since 2008 and independence of Kosovo.

Austrvegr
03-17-2014, 07:19 AM
I smell bullshit and hypocrisy from the Russian government. They each have their side, no? They're the same.

Except that Crimea has a majority Russian population, while the US has no business there whatsoever.

Nor56
03-17-2014, 07:26 AM
"We will not leave our cities." (http://youtu.be/OLLRCMYy2Fc) Dedicated to all Crimeans who waited for his hour.

P.S. I want to thank Western Europeans who supported the annexation of Crimea to Russia. I am very pleased. Ukrainians sorry, you are our brothers, but politics made ​​you hate Russia and this is very sad. Belarus, we thank you to have you with us. http://youtu.be/OLLRCMYy2Fc
http://s52.radikal.ru/i137/1403/c1/f615e3fcfdaa.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 07:33 AM
To hold a free and fair referendum a region should be completely demilitarized so that people are able to vote without any threats of violence or fear.

Are you suggesting there was a possibility of military actions against opposition? You must have very little understanding of what's really going on there.

Russia did not follow any protocol of holding a plebiscite and hence this election is seen as illegitimate.

But it wasn't Russia organizing the votings, it was local government's responsibility.

Astronaut
03-17-2014, 07:53 AM
Are you suggesting there was a possibility of military actions against opposition? You must have very little understanding of what's really going on there.

No not at all.....i am suggesting that both the countries should have ordered the troops back to barracks and should have asked neutral international observers to witness/conduct the proceedings.

But it wasn't Russia organizing the votings, it was local government's responsibility.

To the wider international community it appears to be a handiwork of Putin.

glass
03-17-2014, 08:04 AM
only to Obama and his ass lickers:rolleyes:

Acquisitor
03-17-2014, 08:06 AM
gold is down today, which is not what I had hoped for. The market says "we dont give a fuck about Crimea" and "there will not be any serious sanctions".

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 08:07 AM
No not at all.....i am suggesting that both the countries should have ordered the troops back to barracks and should have asked neutral international observers to witness/conduct the proceedings.

But what about threats from Kiev's radicals? Russians remember post-WWII Western Ukraine very well, for them every person worshipping portrait of Bandera is a huge threat, especially when they have claims on the Kiev's 'throne'.

'To the wider international community' as long as there is some garbage coming out of TV it's all fine. So it doesn't really matter what they think, if tomorrow they will have change in their 'diet for brains' they will think differently. Nothing can be done about it. Very few people are sane enough to think on their own.

Vlach
03-17-2014, 08:38 AM

If you will find a N.Korean with blue eyes, call me

Vlach
03-17-2014, 08:45 AM
Stop with that retarded "They belong to central Asia" bullshit nobody in their right mind thinks like that thank god neither Putin nor anyother Russian politician

You are doing the same bullshit,but with romanians from Transylvania.

blogen
03-17-2014, 09:08 AM
So.

referendum: 83,1% involvement and 96,77 secession vote.
demographics: 58.32% Russians, 24.32% Ukrainians and 17,36% others.

Every adult Slav went away to vote for Russia practically and the Tatars boycotted the referendum. The Ukrainian nation does not exist, This term: Ukrainian is similar than the Serbocroatian. This is two basically different nation. A Westukrainian or Ukrainian and an Eastukrainian or Russukrainian or Cossack or whatever nation.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 09:21 AM
So.

Every adult Slav went away to vote for Russia practically and the Tatars boycotted the referendum. The Ukrainian nation does not exist, This term: Ukrainian is similar than the Serbocroatian. This is two basically different nation. A Westukrainian or Ukrainian and an Eastukrainian or Russukrainian or Cossack or whatever nation.

Just like Chechnya 140% Putin vote :laugh:
Slavic idiocy knows no bounds and when they lie they truly lie without limits.
We will see what happens with Hungary after Russia reaches its borders

blogen
03-17-2014, 09:28 AM
We will see what happens with Hungary after Russia reaches its borders

I support Russia, since the new Ukrainian leadership is enemy of the Hungarians.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 09:33 AM
I support Russia, since the new Ukrainian leadership is enemy of the Hungarians.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hungarian_Revolution_of_1956

Russian mental "Empire" stretches far and wide. Your turn will come.

blogen
03-17-2014, 09:46 AM

1956 is ancient and not the Russians were our enemy but the Soviets*! The Soviets not exist anymore and we live a very different world now.

The Soviets =/= Russians. Soviets = the communist Russians, Ukrainians, Estonians, Kazaks, Armenians, Azeris, etc. The average Russian peoples were the victims of the Sovietunion as the Ukrainians, Lituanians or Tatars. And the Russians were our enemies last time in the world war one and that was is ancient too.

glass
03-17-2014, 09:48 AM
That is pretty much how crimeans think
http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-26604096

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 10:29 AM
1956 is ancient and not the Russians were our enemy but the Soviets*! The Soviets not exist anymore and we live a very different world now.

The Soviets =/= Russians. Soviets = the communist Russians, Ukrainians, Estonians, Kazaks, Armenians, Azeris, etc. The average Russian peoples were the victims of the Sovietunion as the Ukrainians, Lituanians or Tatars. And the Russians were our enemies last time in the world war one and that was is ancient too.

Why are they pushing into Baltic states and Ukraine then? In Georgia? Chechnya? They are pushing and expanding everywhere, As I said I am not asking for you to trust me. You will see for yourself, give it a few decades

blogen
03-17-2014, 10:33 AM
Why are they pushing into Baltic states and Ukraine then? In Georgia? Chechnya? They are pushing and expanding everywhere, As I said I am not asking for you to trust me. You will see for yourself, give it a few decades

Stalin was Georgian, Khrushchev was Ukrainian, etc. The Soviets were not Russians or other specific ethnic group. The Soviets were the Bolshevists of the Sovietunion. I see 1956, but this happen in the ancient times. We live in a very different world now. If we (Hungarians) have common interests, than I support Russia.

RussiaPrussia
03-17-2014, 10:34 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJD5drKmdQc

RussiaPrussia
03-17-2014, 10:35 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iJPIkPPs_yw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C9SdBZamyCE

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 10:37 AM

Thats a pointless argument and doesnt have anything to do with Crimea since Turkey never had such an agenda and respects the territorial integrity of it's neighbours. Nobody ever raised a voice about any possibility of such annexation either.

Zmey Gorynych
03-17-2014, 10:40 AM
Stalin was Georgian, Khrushchev was Ukrainian, etc. The Soviets were not Russians or other specific ethnic group. The Soviets were the Bolshevists of the Sovietunion. I see 1956, but this happen in the ancient times. We live in a very different world now. If we (Hungarians) have common interests, than I support Russia.
Well, that's a lame attempt to exonerate the russians. Soviet Union may have been ruled by ukrainians and jews but the core of it all was the russian nation. Whatever hardship may have fallen upon the russians other ethnicities suffered thrice that amount.

RussiaPrussia
03-17-2014, 10:42 AM

youre a nutcase here some facts

-Soviet Union crashing down Hungarian Revolution to force them to their communist ideology using their military

-Russia using its crimean troops which they have an agreement with ukraine to have them on this peninsula to isolate the place so the crimean people which are majority russian and russian speaking people can hold a referendum without having to worry about ukrainian troops

so this is the same?

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 10:46 AM
Stalin was Georgian, Khrushchev was Ukrainian, etc. The Soviets were not Russians or other specific ethnic group. The Soviets were the Bolshevists of the Sovietunion.

That sounds like saying "but Hitler was not even a German, he was an Austrian" Lol. It is the ideology that matters, not the ethnic background of the dictator. As a result, it was not Stalin who created the communist ideology. You are free to support whoever you like but making up such excuses to exclude Soviet Union from Russian politics and history is very lame. As a result, if Crimea is Russian as majority today, its because of Stalin.

Borna
03-17-2014, 10:48 AM
Hope Serbs will bring Russians and actualize things in Bosnia. Only if R.Srpska breaks out, possibility of Croatian escape will be larger.

glass
03-17-2014, 10:50 AM
Thats a pointless argument and doesnt have anything to do with Crimea since Turkey never had such an agenda and respects the territorial integrity of it's neighbours. Nobody ever raised a voice about any possibility of such annexation either.
Northern Cyprus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Cyprus):mmmm:

blogen
03-17-2014, 10:52 AM
That sounds like saying "but Hitler was not even a German, he was an Austrian" Lol. It is the ideology that matters, not the ethnic background of the dictator. As a result, it was not Stalin who created the communist ideology. You are free to support whoever you like but making up such excuses to exclude Soviet Union from Russian politics and history is very lame. As a result, if Crimea is Russian as majority today, its because of Stalin.

The nazis were German nationalist too, a Soviets were not Russian nationalist, they were internationalist. And Crimea was Russian [majority] since ~1900.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/3/30/%D0%9D%D0%B0%D1%81%D0%B5%D0%BB%D0%B5%D0%BD%D0%BD%D 1%8F_%D0%9A%D1%80%D0%B8%D0%BC%D1%83_%D1%83_18-21_%D1%81%D1%82.jpg

blogen
03-17-2014, 10:56 AM
Well, that's a lame attempt to exonerate the russians. Soviet Union may have been ruled by ukrainians and jews but the core of it all was the russian nation. Whatever hardship may have fallen upon the russians other ethnicities suffered thrice that amount.

The Russians were the larget victims of the Sovietunion. Before the SU they have an Russian Empire, but after the SU only a much smaller Russian Federation. The Soviets destroy the Russian character of the country and destroy the Russian national elite and the Russian culture too.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 11:03 AM
Northern Cyprus (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Northern_Cyprus):mmmm:

Turkey used its legal right as one of the guarantor states to intervene in Cyprus to save Turkish Cypriots from Greek EOKA terror and total annihilation. It was the Greek military junta in Athens that changed the legal regime of the united Cyprus with a military coup and annex the island to Greece. The violence and bloodshed started in Cyprus with the Bloody Xmas attacks of EOKA in 1964. The peace operation of Turkey in 1974 was just the outcome of 10 years of Greek EOKA terror and the systematic ethnic cleansing policy against Turkish Cypriots. Before posting a Wikipedia page, you better learn what is "Enosis and Akritas plan" first.

blogen
03-17-2014, 11:11 AM
Turkey used its legal right as one of the guarantor states to intervene in Cyprus to save Turkish Cypriots from Greek EOKA terror and total annihilation. It was the Greek military junta in Athens that changed the legal regime of the united Cyprus with a military coup and annex the island to Greece. The violence and bloodshed started in Cyprus with the Bloody Xmas attacks of EOKA in 1964. The peace operation of Turkey in 1974 was just the outcome of 10 years of Greek EOKA terror and the systematic ethnic cleansing policy against Turkish Cypriots. Before posting a Wikipedia page, you better learn what is "Enosis and Akritas plan" first.

Same thing as in Kosovo, Bosnia, Karabakh, Abkhazia, Ossetia and now in Crimea.

Smaug
03-17-2014, 11:21 AM
Brazil will annex Bulgaria!

Anyways, of course 96% voted "yes", the Ukrainians didn't vote.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 11:25 AM
youre a nutcase here some facts

-Soviet Union crashing down Hungarian Revolution to force them to their communist ideology using their military

-Russia using its crimean troops which they have an agreement with ukraine to have them on this peninsula to isolate the place so the crimean people which are majority russian and russian speaking people can hold a referendum without having to worry about ukrainian troops

so this is the same?

Yes. The Russians invaded part of independent country and then hold a "free" referendum, with their troops all around in which the question is Do you want to join Russia or greater autonomy?
Where is option of Status Quo?

Hope Serbs will bring Russians and actualize things in Bosnia. Only if R.Srpska breaks out, possibility of Croatian escape will be larger.

We will see about that. We arent Ukrainians to let you just walk out with out land.

Borna
03-17-2014, 11:26 AM
We will see about that. We arent Ukrainians to let you just walk out with out land.

Of course, Ukraine has almost 50 million inhabitants. And still couldn't do anything.
Division of Bosnia is imminent, Croats can't leave in that quasi state, being discriminated and citizens of the second grade.

Trun
03-17-2014, 11:29 AM

Except Erdogan efendi.

Brazil will annex Bulgaria!

And Dilma will return to her roots :D

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 11:31 AM
The nazis were German nationalist too, a Soviets were not Russian nationalist, they were internationalist. And Crimea was Russian [majority] since ~1900.

Nazism was national socialism and communism was international socialism. Both were socialist ideologies, only slightly different in terms of interpretation. Both ideologies had its root in Marxism which advocates racial superiority. Nazism used the concept of "master race" and communism used the concept of "class wars" to promote it to answer the question "why killing is essential".

* Marx and Engels wrote in The Communist Manifesto in 1848, "when the socialist revolution happens, the class war happens, there will be primitive societies in Europe, two stages behind that are not even capitalists yet. They included Basques, Britons, Scottish Islanders, Serbians to the list and called them "racial trash" and they need to be destroyed because being two stages behind in the historical struggle makes it impossible to bring them up to become revolutionary. It also mentions the "dirtyness" of the Slavic people and Poland for example, has no reason to exist.

* The classes and the races, too weak to master the new conditions of life, must give way. They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust.
(Karl Marx)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_uC0wy_O90

blogen
03-17-2014, 11:34 AM
[B]Nazism was national socialism and blahblahblah

Yes, there were not difference between the German nazism and a Soviet communism. This is fact, but not this was the question. The Russians were the victims of the Soviet communism as the other folks of the Sovietunion and the offenders were the Bolsheviks, a political/religious gruop and not an ethnic group.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 11:34 AM
Same thing as in Kosovo, Bosnia, Karabakh, Abkhazia, Ossetia and now in Crimea.

In Karabagh, Russians provided logistic and military support to Armenians to commit their butchery and kill Azerbaijan Turks in Khojaly. Did any Russian get attacked in Crimea so far? Cyprus is a whole different issue than the conflicts above.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 11:36 AM
Yes, there were not difference between the German nazism and a Soviet communism. This is fact, but not this was the question. The Russians were the victims of the Soviet communism as the other folks of the Sovietunion and the offenders were the Bolsheviks, a political/religious gruop and not an ethnic group.

Yes, a Georgian enslaved the poor Russians and forced them to become communists all by himself Lol.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 11:39 AM
Of course, Ukraine has almost 50 million inhabitants. And still couldn't do anything.
Division of Bosnia is imminent, Croats can't leave in that quasi state, being discriminated and citizens of the second grade.

Ukraine doesnt have balls and lets Russia push them around. We wont even if we all die. The alternative is slow death and extermination in camps and rape. We will deffend and die for Bosnia because we have honor and have no alternative. Last time you fought people like that you got bitchslaped bot you and Serbs.
We will bitchslap Russians too and turn Bosnia into another Afghanistan for them.

How are you being discriminated?

Borna
03-17-2014, 11:42 AM
Last time you fought people like that you got bitchslaped bot you and Serbs.
That is why in whole war, most of dead were on your side, ROFL :D

We will bitchslap Russians

blogen
03-17-2014, 11:42 AM
In Karabagh, Russians provided logistic and military support to Armenians to commit their butchery and kill Azerbaijan Turks in Khojaly. Did any Russian get attacked in Crimea so far? Cyprus is a whole different issue than the conflicts above.

As some Western country for the Kievean putschist and these putschist started buchering the internal troops and the Kievan peoples (http://www.theguardian.com/world/2014/mar/05/ukraine-bugged-call-catherine-ashton-urmas-paet). Russia preceded the violence in the Crimea. Sadly not preceded in Eastern Ukraine, (http://voiceofrussia.com/news/2014_03_15/Two-people-dead-and-two-injured-in-Ukraines-Kharkov-clashes-6458/) or in Kárpátalja (http://uzhgorod.in/en/news/2014/mart/uzhgorod_prosecutors_also_investigate_the_attack_o n_shchadey) (the intervention and to protect the Hungarians and Rusyns would be a Hungarian job here).

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 11:43 AM
That is why in whole war, most of dead were on your side, ROFL :D

Yes most dead were on our side because you killed civilians. Something we learned pays off so we will implement that heftily next time.

blogen
03-17-2014, 11:44 AM
Yes, a Georgian enslaved the poor Russians and forced them to become communists all by himself Lol.

A Bolshevik clique did this.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 11:50 AM
Russia preceded the violence in the Crimea.

You try to relate very different issues to eachother. Khojaly was a direct act of ethnic cleansing against Azerbaijani Turk population in Karabagh by Armenians. Russians did not provide support to prevent any future act of violence. Abkhazia, Ossetia and Crimea have no similarity with Cyprus and Karabagh. Putin is using the same kind of excuses like Hitler used when he annexed Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia. Ukraine is a disgrace for watching Russian take over anyway.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 11:53 AM
A Bolshevik clique did this.

Excluding Soviet Union from Russian history must be the new trend, I didnt know that until now Lol.

blogen
03-17-2014, 11:54 AM
You try to relate very different issues to eachother. Khojaly was a direct act of ethnic cleansing against Azerbaijani Turk population in Karabagh by Armenians. Russians did not provide support to prevent any future act of violence. Abkhazia, Ossetia and Crimea have no similarity with Cyprus and Karabagh. Putin is using the same kind of excuses like Hitler used when he annexed Sudetenland from Czechoslovakia. Ukraine is a disgrace for watching Russian take over anyway.

Before Khojaly a great scale anti-Armenian pogrom happened in Azerbaijan between 1988-1990, when the Azeri mob slaughtered more hundred Armenians. The Karabagh war started after this.

Excluding Soviet Union from Russian history must be the new trend, I didnt know that until now Lol.

Russia was part of the Soviet history as Ukraine, Estonia or Turkmenistan.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 12:44 PM
Russia was part of the Soviet history as Ukraine, Estonia or Turkmenistan.

Armenians always play the victims. So, Russia became a former Soviet colony now? Whats next? Soviet as an ethnicity? Lol.

blogen
03-17-2014, 12:57 PM
Armenians always play the victims.

These Armenians played the victim so well that they died of the role:
http://www.studiolum.com/wang/azerbaijan/rally/baku-black-january.jpg

If yours do it that others, than do not blame the others! Easy to confront the hypocritical ones with the own's symilar acts and behavior.

Aunt Hilda
03-17-2014, 01:11 PM
apparently a lot of dead people voted yes :laugh:

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 01:13 PM
These Armenians played the victim so well that they died of the role:

You better dont make comments about issues that you know very little about. Posting a random photo with a few romantic sentences doesnt make you prove anything either.

* Azerbaijan has endured ethnic cleansing and genocide by Armenian nationalist-chauvinists for 200 years. The people of Azerbaijan were deported from their historical lands and became refugees and internally displaced people because of Armenian occupation. Azerbaijanis were also forced from their historical lands during the Soviet period. 150.000 Azerbaijanis were deported from Armenia and placed in the Kur-Araz plain between 1948-1953.

* 250.000 Azerbaijanis were forced from their historical territories in 1988 and Armenia became a mono-ethnical state. The Karabagh events, which began in 1988 along with continuous efforts to implement the Armenian desire of building a state from sea to sea, led to the destruction of towns and villages, murder of thousands of innocent people, as well as the exile of hundreds of thousands of Azerbaijanis from their native lands. Armenia wanted to annex Karabagh despite international legal norms and demonstrates their readiness to resort to any kind of crime and barbarism for the sake of its ideology.

http://i.imgur.com/YW22XFB.jpg

If you want, I can inform you about the massacres committed by Armenians against Azerbaijan Turks before and during World War 1 too.

Arianiti
03-17-2014, 01:21 PM
Yes, there were not difference between the German nazism and a Soviet communism. .

You can not compare Russians with Germans. The latter are one civilized nation.
Civilized nations have civilized wars.

blogen
03-17-2014, 01:26 PM
[B]You better dont make comments about issues that you know very little about. Posting a random photo with a few romantic sentences doesnt make you prove anything either.

Sorry, but I do not care your endless Armeno-Turkic debate. This happen: Karabakh secession claim --> bloody anti-Armenian pogroms in Azerbaijan --> war with mutual ethnic cleasing and massacres --> Armenian victory and formation of the de facto independent Karabakh republic. This is a usual script. Similar thing happened in almost every de facto independent entities' history.

blogen
03-17-2014, 01:27 PM

And what was the civilized in the second world war German behavior?

Zmey Gorynych
03-17-2014, 01:34 PM
In war and in peace germans are head and shoulders above russians.

Moonbird
03-17-2014, 01:57 PM

Ukraine was being too gullible.

The Ukrainians had in the beginnings of the nineties the third largest strategic nuclear weapons arsenal in the world. Ukraine gave them all to Russia. In return for giving up all its nuclear weapons, Ukraine, the United States of America, Russia, and the United Kingdom signed the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances, pledging to respect Ukraine territorial integrity. As we know this promise didn't hold water.

glass
03-17-2014, 03:28 PM
Gorbachev thinks world should welcome result of referendum instead of imposing sanctions.
According to him "Crimea was given to Ukraine without asking people, but now crimeans corrected soviet mistake"
in russian (http://www.interfax.ru/russia/365216)

Also Latvia thinks EU should compensate possible costs of baltic states of possible economical sanctions. Tbh Latvia and Estonia were unusualy silient last month:rolleyes:

Hercus Monte
03-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Gorbachev thinks world should welcome result of referendum instead of imposing sanctions.
According to him "Crimea was given to Ukraine without asking people, but now crimeans corrected soviet mistake"
If they want us to accept a referendum, they should allow international observers, kick the little ''not-russian'' green men out, and just redo the referendum while copying Scotland. in that case I would fully support crimea, and much of the civilised world would as well.

Also Latvia thinks EU should compensate possible costs of baltic states of possible economical sanctions. Tbh Latvia and Estonia were unusualy silent last month:rolleyes:
and we weren't :rolleyes: probably because we're not afraid of Russian blockades, If anything they helped us ;)
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1904194_10151904556437371_1892694159_n.jpg

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 03:55 PM
Ukraine was being too gullible.

The Ukrainians had in the beginnings of the nineties the third largest strategic nuclear weapons arsenal in the world. Ukraine gave them all to Russia. In return for giving up all its nuclear weapons, Ukraine, the United States of America, Russia, and the United Kingdom signed the 1994 Budapest Memorandum on Security Assurances, pledging to respect Ukraine territorial integrity. As we know this promise didn't hold water.

The memorandum was signed by legitimate Ukrainian government. Today legitimacy of Ukrainian government is questionable, especially considering potential involvement of some of its figures in Maidan shootings. This situation creates fertile ground for speculations and interpretations. For the rest see your own signature :p

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 03:57 PM
and we weren't :rolleyes:

This butthurt of yours about Russia doesn't really help anyone and only creates potential complications in the future.

Windischer
03-17-2014, 04:08 PM
http://1-ps.googleusercontent.com/x/www.pravda.com.ua/img.pravda.com/images/doc/e/9/e930e5b-statistica-sevastopol.jpg.pagespeed.ce._0Y5Y7qBXC.jpg

what can you folks tell me about this?
(edited the pic, wrong one posted)
edit2: i forgot to add that 474,137 people were supposed to vote in sevastopoľ.
voter turnout in oriental style? ;)

Hercus Monte
03-17-2014, 04:14 PM
This butthurt of yours about Russia doesn't really help anyone and only creates potential complications in the future.

are you fucking serious? our position complicates the future? it's not us who invaded fucking ukraine, it's was russia.
welcome or not, it's still an invasion.

glass
03-17-2014, 04:14 PM
and we weren't :rolleyes: probably because we're not afraid of Russian blockades, If anything they helped us ;)
https://scontent-a-lhr.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-prn2/t1.0-9/1904194_10151904556437371_1892694159_n.jpg
show me sales in sep 2012 - dec 2012 please

glass
03-17-2014, 04:16 PM
voter turnout in oriental style? ;)
:confused:
280k voted total, over 260k voted Russia

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 04:21 PM
...it's not us who invaded fucking ukraine, it's was russia...

But why are you butthurt about it so much?

Sarmatian
03-17-2014, 04:22 PM

Where did you get this figure from?

Hercus Monte
03-17-2014, 04:24 PM
show me sales in sep 2012 - dec 2012 please

help yourself out, I can't be bothered

http://db1.stat.gov.lt/statbank/SelectVarVal/Define.asp?Maintable=M6050106&PLanguage=1

believe it or not, I think the territorial integrate of states matters.
now that tatar homes are being marked with a X I fear they might get hurt by russian ''patriots''.
I hope it's just an ill intended, sick joke.

Frey
03-17-2014, 04:30 PM

crimea is tatar land you should leave there.

Ivan Kramskoï
03-17-2014, 04:35 PM
crimea is tatar land you should leave there.
European people were in Crimea long before those asians invaders.

Vermicious Knid
03-17-2014, 04:35 PM
BELARUS = RUSSIA + UKRAINE = РУСЬ

SLAVA ROSSII

Windischer
03-17-2014, 04:38 PM
this president of referendum commision (or what is he) malyšev said that 1724563 people voted - including sevastopoľ. without sevastopoľ - 1250426 people voted. that means 474137 people must have voted in sevastopoľ, if i count well.

glass
03-17-2014, 04:48 PM
this president of referendum commision (or what is he) malyšev said that 1724563 people voted - including sevastopoľ. without sevastopoľ - 1250426 people voted. that means 474137 people must have voted in sevastopoľ, if i count well.
as far as i know there were reports about 1.55m voters
can you link where president said it?

SKYNET
03-17-2014, 04:54 PM
within several months you guys will probably forget this thread, you should take weapons and movin' out of your current location as quickly as possible to go to protect that little chunk of Ukraine in the name of apricitians :) in this case you'll be a man of your word better than in here, I swear :rolleyes:

Leliana
03-17-2014, 04:56 PM
No, because I'll never side with Non-Europeans who have matters concerning European soil and European people. I don't know much about the situation in that region of Bulgaria but I'd rather support Bulgaria in deporting these Turkophiles to Turkey than anything else.

Uhm, as often enough, you're ill-informed, redundant Turkish immigrant in my country. :picard2: Putin isn't a crusader at all, he's actually very lenient with the large percentage of Muslims in the Russian Federation. Too lenient, if you'd ask me. What's the percentage of Muslims in Russia? About 15% according to official statistics. If Putin were a real Crusader the percentage were smaller.

I support Wladimir Putin because he's a proud Russian man who works for his Russian people and in their best interest. That's what a president has to do! :) He doesn't bow down to internationalist lobbies and these hypocritical traitors of EU or the liberal clowns of USA who intervene everywhere and directly or indirectly support Islamic radicals (Lybia, Iraq, Syria). Putin is an upright Orthodox Christian and he shows it, I like that.

And I also think that Russians and Germans are common in nature. The mutual history of Germany and Russia has large episodes of friendship and respect. Katharina The Great (who was German) or Zsar Peter II., etc.

Longbowman
03-17-2014, 05:21 PM
Except that Crimea has a majority Russian population, while the US has no business there whatsoever.

Irrelevant. Foreign sovereign territory. There are loads of Anglos throughout the Commonwealth but if Britain invaded those counties Russia would protest.

Graine
03-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Russia will win.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 05:25 PM
Uhm, as often enough, you're ill-informed, redundant Turkish immigrant in my country. :picard2:

Why dont you tell the Germans that settled and living in Southern Turkey to sell their properties, pack their bags and go back to Germany then?

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 05:34 PM

Because he is a human being who cares about other people and stability of his region?

SKYNET
03-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Why dont you tell the Germans that settled and living in Southern Turkey to sell their properties, pack their bags and go back to Germany then?

there are approximately 4 million Turks living in Germany and this number of population increases every day and also is absolutely incomparable with the significant minority of Germans living in Turkey, and moreover there are no criminals among them

http://www.sdelanounih.ru/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/tg.jpg

Hercus Monte
03-17-2014, 05:40 PM
apparently 123% of Sevastopol voted for joining russia, even if you add the under-age, the newborns, the numbers don't make sense.
Honestly, how could anyone not see this as a farce?

Hercus Monte
03-17-2014, 05:45 PM
And I also think that Russians and Germans are common in nature. The mutual history of Germany and Russia has large episodes of friendship and respect. Katharina The Great (who was German) or Zsar Peter II., etc.
is that why russia occupied east-germany? and raped and murdered thousands of civilian germans after the war?
or even before the war, they prosecuted and discriminated, sometimes simply just killed Germans purely on the basis of their ethnicity.
very friendly indeed.

Hayalet
03-17-2014, 05:48 PM
The mutual history of Germany and Russia has large episodes of friendship and respect.
No two countries have bloodier history between them than Germany and Russia. I sometimes wonder what planet you are living on.

glass
03-17-2014, 05:49 PM
apparently 123% of Sevastopol voted for joining russia,
link?

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 05:53 PM
there are approximately 4 million Turks living in Germany and this number of population increases every day and also is absolutely incomparable with the significant minority of Germans living in Turkey, and moreover there are no criminals among them

Lol says the Romanian.

* How Romanian criminals terrorise our streets. Britain has been hit by a Romanian crimewave with the equivalent of 15 arrests a day by one police force alone.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/380512/How-Romanian-criminals-terrorise-our-streets

http://i.imgur.com/6Xwg84f.jpg

Romanian immigrant Gregorio sleeps next to a cash dispenser in a bank in Barcelona.

Windischer
03-17-2014, 06:03 PM
as far as i know there were reports about 1.55m voters
can you link where president said it?

http://itar-tass.com/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1051661

SKYNET
03-17-2014, 06:09 PM
Lol says the Romanian.

* How Romanian criminals terrorise our streets. Britain has been hit by a Romanian crimewave with the equivalent of 15 arrests a day by one police force alone.
http://www.express.co.uk/news/uk/380512/How-Romanian-criminals-terrorise-our-streets

Romanian immigrant Gregorio sleeps next to a cash dispenser in a bank in Barcelona.

I'm not even full of Romanian blood, also don't get confused between those Romance people with Gypsies out of your source you gave me, my mongol barbarian invader from steppes :rolleyes:

Hercus Monte
03-17-2014, 06:10 PM
link?
look up the UNIAN article, the number is based on what crimean officials said

justme
03-17-2014, 06:15 PM
Really?! Wow now it's time for Western Macedonia to vote if they want join Kosovo, oh... Wait... Russians are against it, even though historically Western Macedonia has more reasons to join Kosovo, then Crimea has to join Russia.

Give Western Macedonia back to Kosovo!..

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 06:17 PM
I'm not even full of Romanian blood, also don't get confused between those Romance people with Gypsies out of your source you gave me, my mongol barbarian invader from steppes :rolleyes:

Excuses. Another victim of jealousy, of the glorious Turk history. Now go and read a few books maybe you can grow a brain.

Borna
03-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Lol says the Romanian.

Rofl, how the hell member of Turkish nation can speak about this ? Have you seen what you made Germany into ? Netherlands?

http://www.frontpagemag.com/2012/dgreenfield/68-percent-of-berlins-criminals-are-immigrants/

http://www.esiweb.org/index.php?lang=en&id=281&story_ID=23&slide_ID=14

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RyYeJa3pol0

Even liberals who brought you there are disgusted.

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 06:29 PM
is that why russia occupied east-germany?

Until Nazis and Communists started fighting to eachother, they were best friends. Nazism and Communism were identical. Both were socialist ideologies, only slightly different in terms of interpretation. Both ideologies had its root in Marxism which advocates racial superiority. Nazism used the concept of "master race" and communism used the concept of "class wars" to promote it to answer the question "why killing is essential".

* Marx and Engels wrote in The Communist Manifesto in 1848, "when the socialist revolution happens, the class war happens, there will be primitive societies in Europe, two stages behind that are not even capitalists yet. They included Basques, Britons, Scottish Islanders, Serbians to the list and called them "racial trash" and they need to be destroyed because being two stages behind in the historical struggle makes it impossible to bring them up to become revolutionary. It also mentions the "dirtyness" of the Slavic people and Poland for example, has no reason to exist.

* The classes and the races, too weak to master the new conditions of life, must give way. They must perish in the revolutionary holocaust.
(Karl Marx)

Graham
03-17-2014, 06:31 PM
Reuters: Russian news agency RIA reports Russian President Vladimir Putin has signed an order recognising Crimea as a sovereign state

Russia Today: Putin signs order to recognize Crimea as a sovereign independent state

SKYNET
Excuses. Another victim of jealousy, of the glorious Turk history. Now go and read a few books maybe you can grow a brain.

after reading all the useless contents of "a few books written by Turkish genius" an average man will become smarter judging by your logic? You don't need to repeat reading the books like an autistic you just need to analyze and understand the stuff properly lol your advice doesn't even work and it is not necessary for me, but thanks for advancing big boooi:p

Trun
No, because I'll never side with Non-Europeans who have matters concerning European soil and European people. I don't know much about the situation in that region of Bulgaria but I'd rather support Bulgaria in deporting these Turkophiles to Turkey than anything else.

The sad thing is international laws don't work like this. European and non-European has no meaning. If the world lets Crimea joins Russia, Turkey will be encoureged to collect all lands with ethnic Turks living on them in its European neighbors.

It's completely another topic that Russia has no right on Crimea.

I support Wladimir Putin because he's a proud Russian man who works for his Russian people and in their best interest. That's what a president has to do! :) He doesn't bow down to internationalist lobbies and these hypocritical traitors of EU or the liberal clowns of USA who intervene everywhere and directly or indirectly support Islamic radicals (Lybia, Iraq, Syria). Putin is an upright Orthodox Christian and he shows it, I like that.

Putin follows his own interests first and foremost. Most of the time on the expense of other people.

Really?! Wow now it's time for Western Macedonia to vote if they want join Kosovo, oh... Wait... Russians are against it, even though historically Western Macedonia has more reasons to join Kosovo, then Crimea has to join Russia.

Give Western Macedonia back to Kosovo!..

You are just another proof many Kosovo Albos are living in 19th century.

glass
03-17-2014, 06:37 PM
http://itar-tass.com/mezhdunarodnaya-panorama/1051661
i just checked internetz, this comes from some ukrainian blogger
there is nothing on russian serious "anti-Putin" websites like Echo of Moscow about it. Fake sensation from some ukrainian clown...

here results from "official" website (in russian)
Sevastopol (http://referendum2014.ru/news/krym-vybral-protsvetanie-v-edinstve-s-rossiey.html)
274 101 voted
over 260 thousands for Russia

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 06:42 PM
useless contents

How would you know what other people post are useless or not? You dont even have any knowledge to compare at first place. You just Google and post the first result that appears which is a Wikipedia page mostly and pretend you know history and politics around the internet. Now go away because I have no more response for you.

Borna
03-17-2014, 06:42 PM
Yet, you didn't answer my question, same like Kyiant. As for picture, what kind of person knows where to find those pictures ? :D
I am not NS, rather Christian Culturalist, so that shit does not affect me in any way.

As for Justme, that silly troll keeps thumbing me down, not even bothering to reply on my post. Just shows what kind of little rat you are.

Windischer
03-17-2014, 06:47 PM
i just checked internetz, this comes from some ukrainian blogger
there is nothing on russian serious "anti-Putin" websites like Echo of Moscow about it. Fake sensation from some ukrainian clown...

here results from "official" website (in russian)
Sevastopol (http://referendum2014.ru/news/krym-vybral-protsvetanie-v-edinstve-s-rossiey.html)
274 101 voted
over 260 thousands for Russia

so the malyšev or what was his name was wrong. thats what i wanted to know

Pentagram
03-17-2014, 06:48 PM
Yet, you didn't answer my question,

You never asked any question, you just rant and attack.

glass
03-17-2014, 06:51 PM
so the malyšev or what was his name was wrong. thats what i wanted to know
i can not be certain, it is either typo or he have not even said that (some blogger just invented it)
there is literaly nothing about it on russian trustworthy (liberal / anti-Putin) websites.

justme
03-17-2014, 06:51 PM
Are you talking about Herzegovina well most of them are proud to live in Bosnia and Herzegovina.

Yes religion automatically makes you innocent... So Croatians that got killed are innocent but Muslims in Bosnia and Albanians that got killed (even children) are evil?! Even though Kosovo was mostly based on ethnic hatred.

When the West does it, they're using propaganda.

When Russia does it, it's OK.

I see.
Of course typical Slavic thinking.
It's called a Ethnic excuse, but let's just say "religious excuse" to make these Slavs happy.

Kosovo was never really part of Serbia it was given to Serbia by force in 1912 by Russians comman, what's sad is that when that happened Albanians were completely ignored, treated brutally, suffered a lot and killed. Kosovo had more rights to break away from Serbia then Crimea has to join Russia.

SKYNET
03-17-2014, 06:52 PM
How would you know what other people post are useless or not? You dont have any knowledge to compare at first place. You just Google and post the first result that appears which is a Wikipedia page mostly and pretend you know history and politics around the internet. Now go away because I have no more response for you.

you have acquired useless knowledge in your three-piece technobrain lika someboooooooooooooooooooodee write lika someboooooooooooooodee think lika someboooooooooodeee annoy lika somebooooooooooooodeee go hate yaself big boooi :-p

Austrvegr
03-17-2014, 07:03 PM
Irrelevant. Foreign sovereign territory. There are loads of Anglos throughout the Commonwealth but if Britain invaded those counties Russia would protest.

Kosovo was much more foreign to the US.

Austrvegr
03-17-2014, 07:06 PM

People of Dresden might have disagreed.

justme
03-17-2014, 07:19 PM
Kosovo was much more foreign to the US.
But it wasn't foreign to Russia?! Russians who helped Serbs ethnically cleanse Albanians from Kosovo?!

glass
03-17-2014, 07:43 PM
justme, how old are you?

Leliana
03-17-2014, 07:50 PM
I had no problem to call them back, all of them. Germans shouldn't support Turks. Most of the Germans there are rich pensionists with a large pocket. But half of the Turkish population of Antalya, Alanya, Side and other cities would cry rivers of tears if the some thousands Germans left because they couldn't make any money anymore. :bored: Who else should buy in the overprized markets? The Turks itself? The Kurds? lol! :stop

justme
03-17-2014, 07:56 PM
justme, how old are you?
Are you denying it now?!

Minesweeper
03-17-2014, 07:59 PM
Nice to see Americans and EU states so powerless in this situation. 15 years have passed but it was worth waiting.

glass
03-17-2014, 08:07 PM
Are you denying it now?!
what?
i just ask how old are you? Kosovo events took place 15 years ago, so if you really witness them you should be like 30+ years old now, but you are talking like 14 years old. So basicaly know nothing first hand and just repeat some bs.
No offence, you are my favorite albanian:worried1:

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 08:09 PM
Nice to see Americans and EU states so powerless in this situation. 15 years have passed but it was worth waiting.

I Agree. The need of Serbs to have a passport to go to Kosovo is beautiful

SobieskisavedEurope
03-17-2014, 08:11 PM
So.

The Ukrainian nationality comes from Austrian Franz Stadion as a means for Austrians to rule Ukraine against the Polish majority!

http://books.google.com/books?id=93VabjMJHSsC&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=Franz+Stadion+Ukrainian+movement&source=bl&ots=04vRB-354P&sig=fVDHAaBbR61wGZbYWStxcnBcVWA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mFQnU62nD6HQ0gGL-oCQDg&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Franz%20Stadion%20Ukrainian%20movement&f=false

The Polish majority of Galicia was a direct threat to Austrians so the Austrians wanted to strengthen Ruthenians by linking Cossacks & Rusyns together to form the Ukrainian nationalist moement.

This was a Ausatrian divide & conquer method to drive Ukrainians against the stronger Polish majority.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 08:13 PM
The Ukrainian nationality comes from Austrian Franz Stadion as a means for Austrians to rule Ukraine against the Polish majority!

http://books.google.com/books?id=93VabjMJHSsC&pg=PA58&lpg=PA58&dq=Franz+Stadion+Ukrainian+movement&source=bl&ots=04vRB-354P&sig=fVDHAaBbR61wGZbYWStxcnBcVWA&hl=en&sa=X&ei=mFQnU62nD6HQ0gGL-oCQDg&ved=0CCoQ6AEwAA#v=onepage&q=Franz%20Stadion%20Ukrainian%20movement&f=false

The Polish majority of Galicia was a direct threat to Austrians so the Austrians wanted to strengthen Ruthenians by linking Cossacks & Rusyns together to form the Ukrainian nationalist moement.

This was a Ausatrian divide & conquer method to drive Ukrainians against the stronger Polish majority.

Divide and conquer by unifying divided people :laugh:?

SobieskisavedEurope
03-17-2014, 08:15 PM
Divide and conquer by unifying divided people :laugh:?

Dividing & conquering the stronger Poles against the weaker Ruthenians.

Austria only ruled a section of Ukraine (Western Ukraine)

The rest of Ukraine was ruled by Russia.

The section of Ukraine that was ruled by Austrian was dominantly Polish so the Austrians wanted to strengthen the Ruthenians by inventing the Ukrainians.

justme
03-17-2014, 08:18 PM
what?
i just ask how old are you? Kosovo events took place 15 years ago, so if you really witness them you should be like 30+ years old now, but you are talking like 14 years old. So basicaly know nothing first hand and just repeat some bs.
No offence, you are my favorite albanian:worried1:
I'm not 30 I'm in my early 20's

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 08:19 PM
Dividing & conquering the stronger Poles against the weaker Ruthenians.

Austria only ruled a section of Ukraine (Western Ukraine)

The rest of Ukraine was ruled by Russia.

The section of Ukraine that was ruled by Austrian was dominantly Polish so the Austrians wanted to strengthen the Ruthenians by inventing the Ukrainians.

Stronger poles? How powerful were poles in... 1830's lets say?

Minesweeper
03-17-2014, 08:21 PM
I Agree. The need of Serbs to have a passport to go to Kosovo is beautiful

I don't need a passport. When I went there last time, month ago I just passed without showing any documents. Only car driver had to show his ID.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 08:23 PM
I don't need a passport. When I went there last time, month ago I just passed without showing any documents. Only car driver had to show his ID.

You were to scared to show yours :laugh:
Or did you smugle yourself in there hahahha

SobieskisavedEurope
03-17-2014, 08:25 PM

Oh yeah Nazi Germany was very civilized :thumb001:

Shah-Jehan
03-17-2014, 08:31 PM

You are very ill informed about historical matters.
1) The earliest inhabitants of Crimea were Scythians (an Iranic people) and Cimmerians (either a Thracian or Iranic people) and later in the 4th century AD, Turkic peoples such as the Huns, Bulgars, Khazars became the majority and the primary rulers who were invaded by the Kievan Rus and also later became a Byzantine(eastern Roman) colony and staying like it till the 11th century. Later, again Turkic peoples ruled the land, under the Kypchak-Cuman confederation which stayed like this until the Mongol conquest by the Golden Horde and later the Crimean Tatar Khanate (Descendants of Cumans, Bulgars, Khazars and other Turkic peoples alike) until conquered by the Russians in 1783. So, who has more legitimacy in being earlier inhabitants? Crimean Tatars or Russians?
2) The name of the Crimean peninsula itself derives from the Turkic settlement of "Qirim" and it is called "Qirimiye" in the Crimean Tatar language who call themselves Qirimlar (Crimeans)
3) Crimean Tatars are a genetically European people but, of course with additional East Eurasian DNA just like Eastern Slavs, eastern ugrics.

Minesweeper
03-17-2014, 08:31 PM

Only paranoid people laugh at unfunny things.

SobieskisavedEurope
03-17-2014, 08:32 PM

Between 2 world wars Germans & Russians viciously mass murdered each other.

Of course it is well known that Germans mass murdered multiple millions of Russians in WW2.

But what is lesser known is how the Soviets had mass graves of Germans like that found in Sachsenhausen & Malbork

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/09/24/world/germans-find-mass-graves-at-an-ex-soviet-camp.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jan/13/mass-grave-poland-german-war

Not to mention that about 500,000 - 3 million Germans died from Soviet ressetlement.

justme
03-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Serbs are treated better in borders then Albanians are.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 08:34 PM
Oh yeah Nazi Germany was very civilized :thumb001:

Yes. Even when exterminating people they did it humanely as compared to slithing throats and burning alive

Only paranoid people laugh at unfunny things.

Poor you, must have been a traumatic experience :D

Minesweeper
03-17-2014, 08:39 PM
Poor you, must have been a traumatic experience :D

Nope, I travel in style. You do not travel.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 08:40 PM
Nope, I travel in style. You do not travel.

How was the trunking over border smugler :laugh:

SobieskisavedEurope
03-17-2014, 08:44 PM
Stronger poles? How powerful were poles in... 1830's lets say?

Poles were powerful enough in the 1830's to to kill & wound 60,000 Russians in the November uprising.

If Poles had created such an uprising against the weaker Austria it could have been catastrophic for Austria.

Minesweeper
How was the trunking over border smugler :laugh:

Even that would be an experience for poor guy.

Cail
Between 2 world wars Germans & Russians viciously mass murdered each other.

Of course it is well known that Germans mass murdered multiple millions of Russians in WW2.

But what is lesser known is how the Soviets had mass graves of Germans like that found in Sachsenhausen & Malbork

http://www.nytimes.com/1992/09/24/world/germans-find-mass-graves-at-an-ex-soviet-camp.html

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2009/jan/13/mass-grave-poland-german-war

Not to mention that about 500,000 - 3 million Germans died from Soviet ressetlement.

Everyone was mass murdering everyone during that crazy era. Mass murdering was in the zeitgeist I suppose.

Trun
03-17-2014, 08:48 PM
Everyone was mass murdering everyone during that crazy era. Mass murdering was in the zeitgeist I suppose.

Bulgarians didn't kill anyone in WW2 but yet America shitted the bombs over Sofia and USSR declared us war even though Bulgaria was its ally at that time.

Great Powers can't do anything else than writing the fate of milions of people on a paper. Disgusting human beings are these leaders, Putkin being one of them today. At least Americans have a bit of morals after all the shit they did.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Even that would be an experience for poor guy.

Says a guy who smugles himself over a border hahaha

Minesweeper
03-17-2014, 09:08 PM
Says a guy who smugles himself over a border hahaha

Says the guy who never crossed it, if we exclude summer vacation in Makarska in 2010.

Peyrol
03-17-2014, 09:24 PM

True.

The goths for example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Gothic

Shah-Jehan
03-17-2014, 09:25 PM
True.

The goths for example

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crimean_Gothic

You are very ill informed about historical matters.
1) The earliest inhabitants of Crimea were Scythians (an Iranic people) and Cimmerians (either a Thracian or Iranic people) and later in the 4th century AD, Turkic peoples such as the Huns, Bulgars, Khazars became the majority and the primary rulers who were invaded by the Kievan Rus and also later became a Byzantine(eastern Roman) colony and staying like it till the 11th century. Later, again Turkic peoples ruled the land, under the Kypchak-Cuman confederation which stayed like this until the Mongol conquest by the Golden Horde and later the Crimean Tatar Khanate (Descendants of Cumans, Bulgars, Khazars and other Turkic peoples alike) until conquered by the Russians in 1783. So, who has more legitimacy in being earlier inhabitants? Crimean Tatars or Russians?
2) The name of the Crimean peninsula itself derives from the Turkic settlement of "Qirim" and it is called "Qirimiye" in the Crimean Tatar language who call themselves Qirimlar (Crimeans)
3) Crimean Tatars are a genetically European people but, of course with additional East Eurasian DNA just like Eastern Slavs, eastern ugrics.

RandoBloom
03-17-2014, 10:08 PM
Serbs are treated better in borders then Albanians are.

I know. But he is a coward who cant take a risk

Says the guy who never crossed it, if we exclude summer vacation in Makarska in 2010.

I crossed it quite a lot of times, on my way to Macedonia :)
And I never crossed it in a car trunk like you :)

Borna
03-17-2014, 10:11 PM
Are you talking about Herzegovina well most of them are proud to live in Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Most of Muslim Turks, not Croats.

justme
03-17-2014, 10:46 PM
They are BOSNIAN not Turks dumb Latvian. religion doesn't change your identity, and Herzegovina is mostly Croatian, when I went there most of them were happy to be part of Bosnia.

Borna
03-17-2014, 10:51 PM
They are BOSNIAN

http://www.prepressology.com/wp-content/uploads/IdentityCrisisBook.jpg

and Herzegovina is mostly Croatian, when I went there most of them were happy to be part of Bosnia.

Ye that is possible, in one of these two classics of epic fantasy https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZxOa-qv1IhDO0y7koSA5kSDiWQTGKeZJpmhLyBFELVorjJprH9g or https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdP3Ge9VkwOJAHf878pliWs7KMJuddl sWErdlZ90yxQUC1iY-Z .

Dont pretend that you know anything about Croats, Croats are almost extinct in Bosnia, discriminated and oppressed. Not some immigrant Albanian living US is going to tell me what is happening 500 km's away from me.

dumb Latvian

I am not Latvian, my grand-grandfather was partially Latvian, and there is nothing bad in carrying blood of one small oppressed European and brave people.

I gave you few links, hope they will be helpful to you -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Hospital

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searcy_Hospital

If however they fail while treating you, here is small list you can look for -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Psychiatric_hospitals_in_the_United_State s

Kastrioti1443
03-18-2014, 01:06 AM

Waiting for what?

justme
03-18-2014, 01:43 AM

Ye that is possible, in one of these two classics of epic fantasy https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZxOa-qv1IhDO0y7koSA5kSDiWQTGKeZJpmhLyBFELVorjJprH9g or https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTdP3Ge9VkwOJAHf878pliWs7KMJuddl sWErdlZ90yxQUC1iY-Z .

Dont pretend that you know anything about Croats, Croats are almost extinct in Bosnia, discriminated and oppressed. Not some immigrant Albanian living US is going to tell me what is happening 500 km's away from me.

I am not Latvian, my grand-grandfather was partially Latvian, and there is nothing bad in carrying blood of one small oppressed European and brave people.

I gave you few links, hope they will be helpful to you -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bryce_Hospital

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Searcy_Hospital

If however they fail while treating you, here is small list you can look for -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:Psychiatric_hospitals_in_the_United_State s
Herzegovina is mostly populated by Croatians.
Republica Srpska shouldn't even think about independence because they don't deserve it.

Borna
03-18-2014, 02:20 AM
Herzegovina is mostly populated by Croatians.
Republica Srpska shouldn't even think about independence because they don't deserve it.

So, you are almighty judge who will give his permissions ?

I don't like Republika Srpska, but when they break out, nothing will stop Croats from doing the same. You lived in Kosovo while it was Serbian, same thing is happening to Croats (Don't speak about crimes, otherwise this thread will go in wrong direction, Muslims tore down more then 60 Croatian Catholic Churches in Bosnia) but you are neglecting that fact , in the name of brotherhood with Turks.

Herzegovina was populated by Croats mainly, before ethnic cleansing happened. Bosnia is powder keg which eventually must go on fire, and i hope this time while Serbs and Muslims settle their own difference Croatian flag will be raised in Mostar. Turks don't realize they are on their own, Serbs have even fictional (but still have) support of Russia, West is traditionally on Croatian side (Austria-Germany specially), they will again be cannon fodder for US, and later will whine when things with Serbs get hot.

For my friend Hrulj :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R9AasMl5AL8

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 02:25 AM

I don't like Republika Srpska, but when they break out, nothing will stop Croats from doing the same. You lived in Kosovo while it was Serbian, same thing is happening to Croats (Don't speak about crimes, otherwise this thread will go in wrong direction, Muslims tore down more then 60 Croatian Catholic Churches in Bosnia) but you are neglecting that fact , in the name of brotherhood with Turks.

Herzegovina was populated by Croats mainly, before ethnic cleansing happened. Bosnia is powder keg which eventually must go on fire, and i hope this time while Serbs and Muslims settle their own difference Croatian flag will be raised in Mostar. Turks don't realize they are on their own, Serbs have even fictional (but still have) support of Russia, West is traditionally on Croatian side (Austria-Germany specially), they will again be cannon fodder for US, and later will whine when things with Serbs get hot.

USA will not allow RS to get freedom. Yet. But as we can see with Ukraine situation, US is weak and is getting weaker. In maybe 10 years, they might object but not do anything and then we will take back RS and you can help yourself to what's left, granting the Muslims some minority right as area around Sarajevo is not viable for independent state and needs to be absorbed by some.

Borna
03-18-2014, 02:33 AM
Croatia does not need Muslims. In any way or on any part of its territory. Generations fought so Croatia can be state of Croatian people. Therefore Sarajevo can remain Muslim and areas around it.

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 02:36 AM
Croatia does not need Muslims. In any way or on any part of its territory. Generations fought so Croatia can be state of Croatian people. Therefore Sarajevo can remain Muslim and areas around it.

Well it can't be left to be own state. After partition it will be extremely small, failed micro state and will attract radicals who will carry suicide attacks in Croatian and Serbian cities forcing us to do bloody response. I would normally like to see Serbia absorb this, but it's impossible now because of war in 90s. It would be easier for Croatia, those Muslims will convert eventually.

Borna
03-18-2014, 02:44 AM
As i said, Croats already converted them during WW2, after it, their savage treacherous nature came to light. Croats can't afford to trust them again. Even if they convert that is no guarantee for us. Serbs are bragging that they know how to deal with Muslims, take them all.

Smaug
03-18-2014, 02:51 AM
And Dilma will return to her roots :D

Indeed! But first you must vote the referendum agreeing with the Brazilian annexation of Bulgaria.

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 03:04 AM
As i said, Croats already converted them during WW2, after it, their savage treacherous nature came to light. Croats can't afford to trust them again. Even if they convert that is no guarantee for us. Serbs are bragging that they know how to deal with Muslims, take them all.

How do you expect to take parts of Herzegovina without inheriting many Muslims? Mostar itself is split. Don't take the high road, since what you plan to do entails ethnic cleansing.

Pentagram
03-18-2014, 03:22 AM
They are BOSNIAN not Turks.

Bosnians kept their identity, language and culture through centuries because assimilation was not a traditional Turk policy. Some Bosnians might have become Muslim but even that doesnt change this fact.

Pentagram
03-18-2014, 03:35 AM
I had no problem to call them back, all of them. Germans shouldn't support Turks. Most of the Germans there are rich pensionists with a large pocket. But half of the Turkish population of Antalya, Alanya, Side and other cities would cry rivers of tears if the some thousands Germans left because they couldn't make any money anymore. :bored: Who else should buy in the overprized markets? The Turks itself? The Kurds? lol! :stop

Lol rich. Most of them are retired, old Germans who moved here because of good weather, good food and the properties are usually cheaper than countries such as Greece, Spain. They like it here more than Germany. Their departure wouldnt make any difference for the local markets and they wouldnt go back with your call either. You are clearly obsessed and trying to use any subject as a material to attack Turks. At least find one that makes a little bit sense. You should also learn some real politics since Germany is not supporting Turkey in any matter. Germany has been the vault of PKK terrorist organization for decades and Germany is full of Kurds with Turkish citizenship that are PKK symphatizers who pretend being Turkish when they get into trouble.

justme
03-18-2014, 03:52 AM

First kosovo was never Serbian, it was only occupied by Yugoslavia.
Secondly it does no damage for Bosnians and Croatian to live together they are the same people, so what if Bosnian are Muslim? It's just a religion! You are a HYPOCRITE you forget to mention how Serbs destroyed Catholic Churches in the Balkans as well! Just because Serbs have a history of killing their own doesn't mean Bosnians and Croatians should do the same.

Croatia shouldn't be like Serbia to kill in the name of religion and ethnicity. Don't turn Croatians to be like Serbs.

Trun
03-18-2014, 07:56 AM
Indeed! But first you must vote the referendum agreeing with the Brazilian annexation of Bulgaria.

Is ability to dance samba necessary?

Smaug
03-18-2014, 09:39 AM
Is ability to dance samba necessary?

Certainly not, 99% of Brazilians don't dance it, myself included.

Zmey Gorynych
03-18-2014, 10:46 AM
It's official Putin has signed the decree. Crimeea is a part of Russia.

Borna
03-18-2014, 11:50 AM
Croatian to live together they are the same people,

:picard1:

RandoBloom
03-18-2014, 12:17 PM

Turks in Bosnia are less than 0.01% of population and are mostly foreign office workers

Identity crysis or illegalization of identity? Bosniaks and Bosnian language was officialy banned and punishable by law for almost 100 years.

I asked you before and you ran away, how are croats opressed in Bosnia?

Nothing except Bosniaks deffending themselves and their homeland :)
60 churches compared to 1024 mosques :laugh:
Oh yes, you dont give a fuck about it, neither do I give fuck about non-Bosniak churches.
Things with Serbs and you will hopefuly go hot soon. Its time for you two to see whats it like to be exterminated :)

And what is the song about? I dont speak Croatian? Or is it a Russian song? I see it has Ivan in it?

USA will not allow RS to get freedom. Yet. But as we can see with Ukraine situation, US is weak and is getting weaker. In maybe 10 years, they might object but not do anything and then we will take back RS and you can help yourself to what's left, granting the Muslims some minority right as area around Sarajevo is not viable for independent state and needs to be absorbed by some.

Its not you who will be granting rights to anyone in 10 years, you wont be there to grant them :)

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 12:26 PM
It's official Putin has signed the decree. Crimeea is a part of Russia.

Yes, it's all done now. Big fail for US, 20 years of hard NATO work are wasted.

Borna
03-18-2014, 12:27 PM
I asked you before and you ran away, how are croats opressed in Bosnia?

Their representatives are being picked by Muslims, they are constitutive people without any rights, on impact in political life in Bosnia.

Things with Serbs and you will hopefuly go hot soon. Its time for you two to see whats it like to be exterminated

Oh you silly clown. 2 Million Turks in Bosnia will exterminate 4 million Croats and 8 million Serbs ?

Vlach
03-18-2014, 12:42 PM
Yes, it's all done now. Big fail for US, 20 years of hard NATO work are wasted.

HAHAHA and you failed like this with Yugoslavia... you didn't helped your serbian friends with nothing.

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 12:43 PM
HAHAHA and you failed like this with Yugoslavia... you didn't helped your serbian friends with nothing.

WTF are you on about? Are you high or just so butthurt it drives you insane?

RandoBloom
03-18-2014, 01:03 PM
Their representatives are being picked by Muslims, they are constitutive people without any rights, on impact in political life in Bosnia.
Oh you silly clown. 2 Million Turks in Bosnia will exterminate 4 million Croats and 8 million Serbs ?

Does the constitution forbid someone to vote for someone? In any country? How about Croatia, does your constitution make it illegal for a Croat to vote for non-Croat :)?

And there arent 2 000 000 turks in Bosnia. If there are then the population of Bosnia would be 2 000 000 000

RandoBloom
03-18-2014, 01:03 PM
WTF are you on about? Are you high or just so butthurt it drives you insane?

What did Russia do for Serbs in 90's :laugh:?

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 01:22 PM
What did Russia do for Serbs in 90's :laugh:?

Russia did fuck all because it was different country with useless government back then.

However quite a few Russians (especially Cossacks) went to Serbia voluntarily to exploit an opportunity to shoot down a few Bosniak idiots :heh:

Pentagram
03-18-2014, 01:45 PM
And there arent 2 000 000 turks in Bosnia.

He is an uneducated, insane troll. The population of entire Bosnia is around 4 million and he says there are 2 million Turks there Lol.

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 01:46 PM
He is an uneducated, insane troll. The population of entire Bosnia is around 4 million and he says there are 2 million Turks there Lol.

He means the Bosnian Muslims, no reason to split hairs. :laugh:

Vlach
03-18-2014, 01:59 PM
Russia did fuck all because it was different country with useless government back then.

However quite a few Russians (especially Cossacks) went to Serbia voluntarily to exploit an opportunity to shoot down a few Bosniak idiots :heh:

Still NATO split Yugolsavia :) .

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 02:07 PM

It split Serbia, Yugoslavia split itself and NATO wasn't involved there. Anyways Russia was very weak, even in 1999, and allowed the US to do this much to embarrassment just as US is weak now and allowed Crimea to happen much to its embarrassment.

As to Balkans, there is still much unfinished business, and splitting to be done, mainly BiH. The weaker US is, the weaker they will be to prevent keeping BiH whole.

Zmey Gorynych
03-18-2014, 02:10 PM
I don't see any reason to be happy about it ... romanians should shed no tears over Ukraine and its people who were constantly hostile to them, of course that doesn't mean they should support the russians but as far as ukraininas are concerned what goes around comes around.

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 02:13 PM

And? What are you trying to prove? Seems like your butthurt makes you so blind you can't even see that this topic is not about Serbia or Yugoslavia. I'd suggest you to seeks professional help before its too late.

RandoBloom
03-18-2014, 02:25 PM

Ah the weekend warriors shooting civies :)
A brave deed indeed :laugh:
Just like Chechens blowing up train stations :)

I know. If there were 2 000 000 Turks in Bosnia then entire population would be 2 000 000 000 and would be the most populous country in world, considering Turks are less than 0.01% of population

RandoBloom
03-18-2014, 02:29 PM
And? What are you trying to prove? Seems like your butthurt makes you so blind you can't even see that this topic is not about Serbia or Yugoslavia. I'd suggest you to seeks professional help before its too late.

Its a topic where you gloat about NATO "defeat"

Skerdilaid
03-18-2014, 02:30 PM

Quite a bit of them were in Kosova too, and came to stay for good;) I can show you videos if you like?

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 02:32 PM
Quite a bit of them were in Kosova too, and came to stay for good;) I can show you videos if you like?

Thanks mate, I've seen them :thumb001:

Kiyant
03-18-2014, 02:32 PM

You are a retard Bosniaks are not Turks
And this whole Bosniaks are muslim so we say Turk to them is basically showing your ignorance/idiocity and fail in general understanding of ethnicies.

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 02:36 PM

I think you'll want to know. Right after signing papers with Crimea Putin gave speech where he promised official rehabilitation of Crimean Tatars and three official languages in Crimea: Russian, Ukrainian and Crimean-Tatarian.

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 02:37 PM
And this whole Bosniaks are muslim so we say Turk to them is basically showing your ignorance/idiocity and fail in general understanding of ethnicies.

Many Bosnians call themselves Turks. Especially all their religious leaders.

Kiyant
03-18-2014, 02:37 PM
I think you'll want to know. Right after signing papers with Crimea Putin gave speech where he promised official rehabilitation of Crimean Tatars and three official languages in Crimea: Russian, Ukrainian and Crimean-Tatarian.

The best and only thing which needed to be done (thank god that opinions of some retards here who say that crimean Tatars should get deported to centeal asia is juat a wish dream)

Kiyant
03-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Many Bosnians call themselves Turks. Especially all their religious leaders.

They call themselves Ottoman which is something entirely different then calling themselves Turks

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 02:40 PM
They call themselves Ottoman which is something entirely different then calling themselves Turks

No they call themselves Turks.

Vermicious Knid
03-18-2014, 02:45 PM

What's the difference? Ottoman was a Turk empire. It's like an Indian calling himself British.

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 02:45 PM
http://vimeo.com/74583703

Go to the video, first thing he says: Mudzahedin turski sin (Mujahideen, Turkish son). :laugh:

Sarmatian
03-18-2014, 02:47 PM
BTW Putin claimed that presence of Russian troops in Crimea never exceeded the 25000 limit which was set by agreement about Sevastopol. This claim unofficially confirmed by Ukrainian general.

Pentagram
03-18-2014, 02:59 PM
Average Serb has a primitive mind. It is the year 2014 and they are still busy with attacking Turks in chat rooms, forums by saying "ha ha ha, Milos Obilic f*cked Sultan Murad in Kosovo". They are still mentally stuck in 1300s. Nazis exterminated around 1 million of them in Jasenovac during World War II just 70 years ago but I dont see any Serb attacking to a German in internet Lol.