So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Kazakhstan

These countries haven't endorsed the intervention yet, but back Russia in this crisis...

China
Belarus
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Pakistan
Vietnam
Israel
Serbia
Bosnia
Macedonia
Abkhazia
Egypt
Iraq
Sudan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Mexico
Bangladesh
Mongolia
Argentina

Stefan_Dusan
03-18-2014, 03:30 AM
I wish to see Serbia in the above category, Russia has always supported us and we need to support them besides having a couple Serbs go there and man blockades.

But :laugh: at Bosnia. So controlled by RS

Shkembe Chorba
03-18-2014, 11:10 AM
List of shame.

GrebluBro
03-18-2014, 11:21 AM
India is a friend of Russia

RandoBloom
03-18-2014, 11:23 AM
So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria

These countries haven't endorsed the intervention yet, but back Russia in this crisis...

China
Kazakhstan
Belarus
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Pakistan
Vietnam
Israel
Serbia
Bosnia
Macedonia
Abkhazia
Egypt
Iraq
Sudan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Mexico
Bangladesh

Red is not even a country.

Bosnia is not supporting you anywhere and I dont see why you put it there. When lying lie apropriately

The.Mask
03-18-2014, 06:22 PM
Only subhuman races in the list.

Crn Volk
03-18-2014, 11:46 PM
I believe Macedonia is supporting Ukraine's territorial integrity, so not sure if should be on the list.

Macedonians like both Russians and Ukrainians, and it's a shame this is happening.

SobieskisavedEurope
03-18-2014, 11:56 PM
It is interesting that Israel backs Russia in the crisis.

But not surprising since Jews always supported Russia against other East-Europeans!

Crn Volk
03-18-2014, 11:58 PM
It is interesting that Israel backs Russia in the crisis.

But not surprising since Jews always supported Russia against other East-Europeans!

Funny coz Russia supports Syria, Iran and the Palestinians...just sayin

Yaroslav
03-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Kazakhstan recognized Crime's re-union with Russia. Argentina defended Russia, but hasn't endorsed it yet.

Äijä
03-19-2014, 06:43 AM
If Israel supports Russia its policies have been hijacked by the people KGB sent there.

DeaththeKid
03-19-2014, 07:26 AM
If Israel supports Russia its policies have been hijacked by the people KGB sent there.

Maybe they're worried about the Ukrainian far right

Mortimer
03-19-2014, 07:47 AM
Russia is cool

Novi Pazar
03-22-2014, 04:39 AM
I wish to see Serbia in the above category, Russia has always supported us and we need to support them besides having a couple Serbs go there and man blockades.

Agreed brate!

Novi Pazar
03-22-2014, 04:49 AM

Yes your right, the list contain humans, or subhumans, but Shqiptars/Albanoids aren't humans to being with! Ugly homosexual idiots who do Saudi cultural piercing dervish practices, non aryan garbages! Now away with non humanoid Shqiptoid pederasts who marry their young boys in Vella unions that are blessed by faithful leaders; aryans don't need poems dedicated boys that are written by old ugly inverted triangle head gays from Albania, the home of Albanoid Shqiptoid non human gays!

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Armenia also endorsed Russia.

Ukraine Recalls Ambassador to Armenia over Crimea Recognition (http://asbarez.com/120951/ukraine-recalls-ambassador-to-armenia-over-crimea-recognition/)

Vlach
03-22-2014, 09:30 PM
So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Kazakhstan

Sotuh Ossetia and Transnistria :picard2::picard2::picard2::picard2::rotfl2:rotfl2 :rotfl2:rotfl2:rotfl2

Peikko
03-22-2014, 09:37 PM
It's a list of countries that don't matter.

Cail
03-22-2014, 09:39 PM
Transistria should also be annexed to Russia, along with the rest of Southern and Eastern Ukraine. They've already voted in 2006, 95%+ people voted for Russia too.

Cail
03-22-2014, 09:43 PM
It's a list of countries that don't matter.

China, India do not matter? Better think again. Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey - they all do matter (more than all of the European countries except the Big 3). Iran, Pakistan, Israel are also important (more than Finland).

Peikko
03-22-2014, 09:52 PM
China, India do not matter? Better think again. Mexico, Indonesia, Turkey - they all do matter (more than all of the European countries except the Big 3). Iran, Pakistan, Israel are also important (more than Finland).
Finland is a small country, if we weren't, you wouldn't exist.

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:00 PM
Finland is a small country, if we weren't, you wouldn't exist.

Who wouldn't exist? I'm not Russian in case you didn't know.

You're a small country that doesn't matter, yes. Just accept it and get over your inferiority complex. There are loads of countries smaller than you that are doing just fine and do not go around spewing butthurt. You're just pitiful and annoying when you're doing this. Mind your own business and get the shit sorted out in your own country. Best way to show everyone how awesome you are is to do better than them with what you have.

"If we weren't small, we would do this, we would do that... We should get bombs and nuke Russia.. Those fucking mongols took Karjala... :cry"

:picard1:

Peikko
03-22-2014, 10:06 PM
Who wouldn't exist? I'm not Russian in case you didn't know.

You're a small country that doesn't matter, yes. Just accept it and get over your inferiority complex. There are loads of countries smaller than you that are doing just fine and do not go around spewing butthurt. You're just pitiful and annoying when you're doing this.

"If we weren't small, we would do this, we would do that... We should get bombs and nuke Russia.. Those fucking mongols took Karjala... :cry"

I'm not really butt hurt about history and I don't really care about Karelia. History is something that ethnic groups without present and future emphasize. Russia really is an evil country and this situation with Ukraine has once again shown it. I don't know if you're Russian or not and I don't care.

RussiaPrussia
03-22-2014, 10:09 PM

comes from the albo

Don Arb
03-22-2014, 10:11 PM
So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Kazakhstan

China
Belarus
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Pakistan
Vietnam
Israel
Serbia
Bosnia
Macedonia
Abkhazia
Egypt
Iraq
Sudan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Mexico
Bangladesh
Mongolia
Argentina
Source??
didnt know that russian allies were third world countries like Russia himself

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:19 PM
I'm not really butt hurt about history and I don't really care about Karelia. History is something that ethnic groups without present and future emphasize. Russia really is an evil country and this situation with Ukraine has once again shown it. I don't know if you're Russian or not and I don't care.

What is evil in this situation with Ukraine? Russia has annexed a region full of Russians from a de facto failed state. A region that has been a part of Russia for centuries and only gifted to Ukraine by a Ukrainian peasant commie moron Khrushchev. Crimea only has effectively only been a part of Ukraine for 20 years after the USSR broke down, and it has been suppressed by the Ukraine's government (Crimea actually had a separate constitution and a president in the early 90-s after the USSR had broken up, Kiev took it from them forcibly).

If Russia is evil for doing this, your NATO allies are literally Satanic for what they've done over the course of past couple decades.

Brainwashed Crimeans celebrating the result of evil illegitimate referendum and reunification with evil imperialist Russian invaders:
http://pics.rbcdaily.ru/rbcdaily_pics/v4/62/42/c11316709a3eeae0224d57f50608f495.jpg
http://rusrep.ru/images/texts/1003/10035899_pic1.jpeg

How retarded must they be? Wouldn't it be better to be enlightened, like the countless peoples have already been by the most beneficial and goodly NATO knights in shining armor?
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2011/06/Narang_night_raid.jpg
http://morallowground.com/wp-content/uploads/Iraq-civilian-deaths.png

I've originally written "Fuck you" here, but then decided to go with the "Get a clue" instead.

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:23 PM
Source??
didnt know that russian allies were third world countries like Russia himself

If Russia is third world, Albania is thirty third lol.

Don Arb
03-22-2014, 10:27 PM
If Russia is third world, Albania is thirty third lol.

Bcs of russian friendship for 50 years.

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:31 PM

You can only blame yourself for your dictators, same as Russians blame themselves for theirs. Soviets gave you tons of money by the way, for your infrastructure and development, over $200M (those dollars, not the modern ones, it was a huge amount at that time) until you broke up with them in the 60-s and went with Mao instead.

Peikko
03-22-2014, 10:33 PM
What evil in this situation with Ukraine? Russia has annexed a region full of Russians from a de facto failed state. A region that has been a part of Russia for centuries and only gifted to Ukraine by a Ukrainian peasant commie moron Khrushchev. Crimea only has effectively only been a part of Ukraine for 20 years after the USSR broke down, and it has been suppressed by the Ukraine's government (Crimea actually had a separate constitution and a president in the early 90-s after the USSR had broken up, Kiev took it from them forcibly).

If Russia is evil for doing this, your NATO allies are literally Satanic for what they've done over the course of past couple decades.

Brainwashed Crimeans celebrating the result of evil illegitimate referendum and reunification with evil imperialist Russian invaders:
http://pics.rbcdaily.ru/rbcdaily_pics/v4/62/42/c11316709a3eeae0224d57f50608f495.jpg
http://rusrep.ru/images/texts/1003/10035899_pic1.jpeg

How retarded must they be? Wouldn't it be better to be enlightened, like the countless peoples have already been by the most beneficial and goodly NATO knights in shining armor?
http://www.wired.com/images_blogs/dangerroom/2011/06/Narang_night_raid.jpg
http://morallowground.com/wp-content/uploads/Iraq-civilian-deaths.png
What does NATO have to do with Finland? I'm sure you can justify anything with arguments like "it's OK because NATO is even worse". Now it's Crimea, but what prevents Russia attacking some other countries with Russian speaking people? None of the former Soviet countries have been independent for more than 20-25 years. It doesn't mean that Russia has any right to attack them or has any claim to their land.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 10:33 PM

Albania sided with China in Sino-Soviet split and exited the Warsaw Pact in the 60s.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 10:35 PM
What does NATO have to do with Finland? I'm sure you can justify anything with arguments like "it's OK because NATO is even worse". Now it's Crimea, but what prevents Russia attacking some other countries with Russian speaking people? None of the former Soviet countries have been independent for more than 20-25 years. It doesn't mean that Russia has any right to attack them or has any claim to their land.

Russia should invade and annex Finland and the Baltic states to protect its compatriots there.

Don Arb
03-22-2014, 10:36 PM
You can only blame yourself for your dictators, same as Russians blame themselves for theirs. Soviets gave you tons of money by the way, for your infrastructure and development, over $200M (those dollars, not the modern ones, it was a huge amount at that time) until you broke up with them in the 60-s and went with Mao instead.

Everything coming from Russia was trash.
ALbania as indipendent country got developed for around 20 years under Kings Zogu government, for short period reached the level of Greece after that Russian influence and commie period destroyed everything.

Peikko
03-22-2014, 10:38 PM
Russia should invade and annex Finland and the Baltic states to protect the its compatriots there.
Only Russians in Finland are the ones who think that Russia is too shitty country to live in.

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:42 PM

To give you some credit, you are indeed not a part of NATO and have not participated in the horrors and atrocities it had committed. But nevertheless, before calling Russia evil for a bloodless annexation of its own historical land populated by its own people from a failed state with nazis in the parliament, you should be howling to the moon about how evil the NATO is, otherwise it's just hypocrisy.

Russia did the right thing. If I was Putin, I would've done exactly the same. Moreover, Russia should annex eastern and southern Ukraine, Belarus and Transistria. Let's be frank, they were only taken from Russia as a part of containment strategy to artificially weaken it. Those are Russian lands and Russian people.

Trun
03-22-2014, 10:43 PM
I read Venezuela, Syria and Cuba and stopped reading further.

Lol :laugh: Why no serious respected country is on the list, only commie states, Russian puppets or countries known as a source of terrorism and/or Islam?

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:44 PM
Everything coming from Russia was trash.
Russians gave you money. Which is never trash. What did you give Russians? Or anyone?

What do you even care about the Russians? Just be honest - you only hate them because they are traditional allies of the Serbs and supported them in all your wars. But what can you do, they are brother nations.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 10:45 PM
Only Russians in Finland are the ones who think that Russia is too shitty country to live in.

Finland is a dissenting region of Russia, and Finns are one of the Uralic tribes of Great Russia like Mansi or Mari.

Don Arb
03-22-2014, 10:47 PM
Russians gave you money. Which is never trash. What did you give Russians? Or anyone?

What do you even care about the Russians? Just be honest - you only hate them because they are traditional allies of the Serbs and supported them in all your wars. But what can you do, they are brother nations.

No its not only that, serbians would have been different if there wasnt Russia. I see the military Russia as a big threat to European stability and development and great supporter of the evil in the world like the totalitarian regims and non democratic countries.

Cail
Russia should invade and annex Finland and the Baltic states to protect its compatriots there.

With this I disagree. Finland doesn't have anything to do with Russia, and Russians in the Baltic states only came there during the Soviet times. It is important to be fair - Belarus and eastern Ukraine are Russian and should belong to Russia, but states like Poland, Baltics, Finland etc aren't - the only people who want to invade them are indeed imperialists (and a small minority - for those here who are not familiar with the political climate in Russia). That is wrong and brings Russia more bad (enemies and hatred) than good.

Trun
But what can you do, they are brother nations.

There are no brother nations in this world. There are only propaganda, blindness and smaller countries with servile behavior.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 10:48 PM
To give you some credit, you are indeed not a part of NATO and have not participated in the horrors and atrocities it had committed. But nevertheless, before calling Russia evil for a bloodless annexation of its own historical land populated by its own people from a failed state with nazis in the parliament, you should be howling to the moon about how evil the NATO is, otherwise it's just hypocrisy.

Russia did the right thing. If I was Putin, I would've done exactly the same. Moreover, Russia should annex eastern and southern Ukraine, Belarus and Transistria. Let's be frank, they were only taken from Russia as a part of containment strategy to artificially weaken it. Those are Russian lands and Russian people.

And Kazakhstan, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. I'd go for Finland, Alaska, and even Romania so we can unite with Bulgars and eventually take Constantinople.

Peikko
03-22-2014, 10:50 PM
Finland is a dissenting region of Russia, and Finns are one of the Uralic tribes of Great Russia like Mansi or Mari.
Russians are niggaz of North Eastern Europe. They have huge aids and drug problem. Even your family took the first chance it could get to get the hell out of that shitty country and give their children a chance for a descent life. There are millions of young Russians and Ukrainians like that all over Western Europe.

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:50 PM
Grow up. All you do with words like that is spread hatred, monsieur provocateur.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 10:51 PM
With this I disagree. Finland doesn't have anything to do with Russia, and Russians in the Baltic states only came there during the Soviet times. It is important to be fair - Belarus and eastern Ukraine are Russian and should belong to Russia, but states like Poland, Baltics, Finland etc aren't - the only people who want to invade them are indeed imperialists (and a small minority - for those here who are not familiar with the political climate in Russia). That is wrong and brings Russia more bad (enemies and hatred) than good.

I see your point, but those countries should at least be out of EU and NATO, and respect Russians' rights.

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:52 PM
And Kazakhstan, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania. I'd go for Finland, Alaska, and even Romania so we can unite with Bulgars and eventually take Constantinople.

1) Unfeasible
2) What for? Satiate your pride?
3) There is no fair justification for that, it would be an unfair and indeed evil act of oppression. All peoples should have a right for self-determination, forcing them is wrong.

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:54 PM
I see your point, but those countries should at least be out of EU and NATO, and respect Russians' rights.

Finland is not in the NATO, and Poland and Baltic states only joined it because they are afraid of Russia, really seriously afraid. What Russia needs is to reunify with the really Russian lands, and then a period of peace and stability with no war-like rhetoric and aggressive foreign policy for a couple decades. People need to stop being afraid of Russia, then they will stop being antagonistic. Fear breeds hatred.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 10:55 PM
Grow up. All you do with words like that is spread hatred, monsieur provocateur.

Yes, you're right. I need to chill on my fervor. I'm just so high from the Crimean victory so you can't blame me. Been listening to Zhirinovsky too lately. :thumb001:

Cail
03-22-2014, 10:56 PM
There are no brother nations in this world. There are only propaganda, blindness and smaller countries with servile behavior.

I guess if Russians thought like that you would still be being raped by the Turks.

Trun
03-22-2014, 10:59 PM

:lol00002:

Finland is not in the NATO, and Poland and Baltic states only joined it because they are afraid of Russia, really seriously afraid. What Russia needs is to reunify with the really Russian lands, and then a period of peace and stability with no war-like rhetoric and aggressive foreign policy for a couple decades. People need to stop being afraid of Russia, then they will stop being antagonistic. Fear breeds hatred.

What would happen if any powerful country starts to take lands from its neighbors? There is an international law that must be obeyed by all.

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:02 PM
I guess if Russians thought like that you would still be being raped by the Turks.

They thought exactly like that.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:02 PM
What would happen if any powerful country starts to take lands from its neighbors? There is an international law that must be obeyed by all.

Don't be naive, international law is a tool used by one group of powerful countries to control others. At least some of it, certainly. For example, there is absolutely no logical or moral reason for Crimeans to not be able to reunite with other Russians, yet US/EU says it's against the international law. But it wasn't against the international law when it was about Kosovo. It's also apparently not against international law to bomb and murder hundreds of thousands of civilians in various sovereign nations. Russia doesn't do that, guess it's not advanced and XXI-century enough.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:03 PM
They thought exactly like that.

So would you prefer them not to liberate you then?

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 11:06 PM

Russia, China, and India should quit UN and all its "laws" and strengthen the SCO alliance to counter NATO.

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:08 PM
Don't be naive, international law is a tool used by one group of powerful countries to control others.

Indeed. I'd rather obey the law invented by the rich countries with traditions instead of some poor empire of evil.

For example, there is absolutely no logical or moral reason for Crimeans to not be able to reunite with other Russians, yet US/EU says it's against the international law. But it wasn't against the international law when it was about Kosovo.

You cannot compare Kosovo and Crimea. There was a war at Kosovo as a result of Serbian aggression. In Crimea there was no war. Nobody tormented the Russians there as Albanians were tormented in Kosovo.

It's also apparently not against international law to bomb and murder hundreds of thousands of civilians in various sovereign nations. Russia doesn't do that, guess it's not advanced and XXI-century enough.

I guess Russian army killed 0 civilian Georgians in the Ossetian war.

So would you prefer them not to liberate you then?

They liberated? They helped us do it ourselves. Which wasn't a small thing I admit. But they did it because they had interest in the region, not because of a brotherhood. If Brits, Austrians or French had similar interest, they would have helped us too.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 11:11 PM
You cannot compare Kosovo and Crimea. There was a war at Kosovo as a result of Serbian aggression. In Kosovo there was no war. Nobody tormented the Russians there as Albanians were tormented in Kosovo.

What?

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:12 PM
I meant Crimea.

Cail
You cannot compare Kosovo and Crimea. There was a war at Kosovo as a result of Serbian aggression. In Kosovo there was no war. Nobody tormented the Russians there as Albanians were tormented in Kosovo.
Yes, you can't. Russians did not bomb Kiev.

Ukraine at the moment is a failed state. Nazis, actual fucking nazis (not some pussy European right-wingers), are among those in power and are forcing parliament decisions at a gun point in some cases. Crimea is Russian, Russia took it back like it should've done 20 years ago. I don't see a problem here.

Wait a minute here. Russians did not attack Georgia. Georgia attacked Ossetia and had in fact killed A LOT of civilians and had virtually flattened Tskhinval. Russia intervened on behalf of people being under an attack. Russians also did not take an inch of Georgian land, they just kicked their butts and showed them their place.

Yaroslav
I meant Crimea.

l2spellbra

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 11:16 PM

Unfortunately. Russia should bomb Kiev and send drones into Ukraine to kill the anti-Russian terrorists. Ukraine is under the yoke of the Anglo-Saxon Freemasons now, the glorious Mother of All Russian Cities must be liberated from those parasites.

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:19 PM

Ukraine at the moment is a failed state. Nazis, actual fucking nazis (not some pussy European right-wingers), are among those in power and are forcing parliament decisions at a gun point in some cases. Crimea is Russian, Russia took it back like it should've done 20 years ago. I don't see a problem here.

Wait a minute here. Russians did not attack Georgia. Georgia attacked Ossetia and had in fact killed A LOT of civilians and had virtually flattened Tskhinval. Russia intervened on behalf of people being under an attack. Russians also did not take an inch of Georgian land, they just kicked their butts and showed them their place.

So when NATO attacked Serbia it was aggression but when Russia attacked Georgia it was salvation?

Very standarts, much double.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:22 PM
So when NATO attacked Serbia it was aggression but when Russia attacked Georgia it was salvation?

Did Russia bomb Tbilisi? Did Russia kill thousands of Georgians? Did Russia occupy Georgia? Did Russia mess in Georgian internal affairs? Georgians attacked, Russians repelled them and withdrawn (some additional humiliation rightly thrown in for a good measure). Sames as US should've done.

Yaroslav

Georgia is Russia's backyard and Russia has responsibility to keep order there. Not so for NATO and Serbia. NATO should bomb Mexico instead, the drug cartels and crap.

Stefan_Dusan

Putin used the Kosovo precedent to bomb Georgia. So in a way Russia acknowledges that if NATO can, so can Russia.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:23 PM
Putin used the Kosovo precedent to bomb Georgia. So in a way Russia acknowledges that if NATO can, so can Russia.
?

With imaginary bombs, I guess.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:24 PM
?

To invade, whatever he did in South Ossetia. I never followed it closely but I do know he used the Kosovo precedent. Stop hair splitting.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:26 PM
Actually I was right, Georgia was bombed, why are you being an unnecessary ass?

During fighting in South Ossetia, Tbilisi and its surrounding areas came under repeated attack by the Russian Air Force. On 8 August, the Georgian Interior Ministry reported that a Russian fighter dropped two bombs on Vaziani Military Base near Tbilisi, killing three soldiers.[213][214] Russian fighters also bombed a military airfield near Marneuli, killing four and wounding five.[215] According to the Georgian Interior Ministry, Russian aircraft dropped three bombs on Tbilisi International Airport early on August 10. Reuters correspondents in Tbilisi reported hearing three loud bangs in the early-morning hours.[216] Russia denied bombing the airport. Russia also bombed the Tbilisi Aircraft Manufacturing plant (located next to Vaziani Military Base), resulting in an unspecified amount of damage. On August 11, Russia bombed a radar station near Tbilisi.[217]

bimo
03-22-2014, 11:26 PM
They liberated? They helped us do it ourselves. Which wasn't a small thing I admit. But they did it because they had interest in the region, not because of a brotherhood. If Brits, Austrians or French had similar interest, they would have helped us too.

that's true
politic is a dirty game , in fact i can only laugh at those here who think russia or usa have friendship or brotherhood towards some countries

Shkembe Chorba
03-22-2014, 11:28 PM
And this is the moment that we say: Thank you Putin for not killing innocent people?

Ukraine at the moment is a failed state.
There are people living there.And even if it is, does it mean that every political and economical unstable country should be eaten by Russia? Or USA, doesnt matter.

Nazis, actual fucking nazis (not some pussy European right-wingers), are among those in power and are forcing parliament decisions at a gun point in some cases.
Do you know that the openly far-right party in Russia has 56 seats in the parliament? Or you just like pass over in silence some facts?

(not some pussy European right-wingers)
?

Crimea is Russian.
What that means? Heres a map of all territorial aspirations of the Balkan countries:

http://24.media.tumblr.com/f18f239f9a31d3a370504223f2bc9bf2/tumblr_mr3xmqGixh1rasnq9o1_1280.png

There is no: [random region] is [random country name] model. There are International laws that if you dont obey them, you are acting a crime.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:29 PM
Actually I was right, Georgia was bombed, why are you being an unnecessary ass?

Military targets, and just a few targeted hits. Not AT ALL comparable to what've been done to Belgrade, you of all people should know that.

It's not splitting hairs, it is actually incredibly important.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:30 PM
There is no: [random region] is [random country name] model. There are International laws that if you dont obey them, you are acting a crime.

USA did not care about that with Kosovo so Russia should not care about Crimea. Following laws is for the weak, making laws and precedent for the strong.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:31 PM
Military targets, and just a few targeted hits. Not AT ALL comparable to what've been done to Belgrade, you of all people should know that.

It's not splitting hairs, it is actually incredibly important.

I know that, I'm on Russia's side, the degree of bombing is not so important to me, I'm just forcing Ur Mom to see what Russia did is not in anyway shape unprecedented compared to what NATO did.

Shkembe Chorba
03-22-2014, 11:35 PM
USA did not care about that with Kosovo so Russia should not care about Crimea. Following laws is for the weak, making laws and precedent for the strong.
Kosovo has constitutional right to look for independence. Crimea hasnt. There was a Serbian aggression to the population, there was no Ukranian violence in Crimea.

Pls lets not make the thread about Kosova.

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:36 PM
Did Russia bomb Tbilisi? Did Russia kill thousands of Georgians? Did Russia occupy Georgia? Did Russia mess in Georgian internal affairs? Georgians attacked, Russians repelled them and withdrawn (some additional humiliation rightly thrown in for a good measure). Sames as US should've done.

They did exactly the same NATO did.

Still what this have to do with the fact that Russia is a poor state that must either obey the law or face big losses in the next few years?

?

I think you need to read a bit about it.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:36 PM
And this is the moment that we say: Thank you Putin for not killing innocent people?
No, this is the moment to say "Russia has done nothing wrong and is being accused by those who had committed actual atrocities".

There are people living there.And even if it is, does it mean that every political and economical unstable country should be eaten by Russia? Or USA, doesnt matter.
No, only the regions that want it. If somebody disagrees, boo-fucking-hoo. None of their business.

Do you know that the openly far-right party in Russia has 56 seats in the parliament? Or you just like pass over in silence some facts?
Do you mean LDPR? They are clowns and COMPLETELY under Putin's control. It's just another pro-Putin party for the right-leaning electorate, same as "Just Russia" is for the more socialist-oriented people. And what they certainly do not do is operating armed and trained death squadrons, calling for ethnic cleansings, forcing government decisions at a gun point, sending their agents to other regions to harass people, sending snipers to Crimea to provoke violence and many other things.

There are International laws that if you dont obey them, you are acting a crime.
Laws are written by men (countries in this case), they are not perfect and not a dogma. When some countries ignore them in a most horrendous and arrogant manner, while demanding that others obey them, do you think anyone with self-respect, especially someone like Putin, is going to just take it and sit quiet?

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Kosovo has constitutional right to look for independence. Crimea hasnt. There was a Serbian aggression to the population, there was no Ukranian violence in Crimea.

Pls lets not make the thread about Kosova.

No Kosovo never had a constitutional right for independence. Where do you get this from? Kosovo was an autonomous region of Serbia not a republic of Yugoslavia.

And every country will defend its borders and sovereignty. If a people rebel inside some country, they put it down. Which was what Serbia was doing, putting down a rebellion. You expect Serbia not to respond to a rebellion within her borders?

At least with Putin's action there was basically no loss of life, otherwise there would be a rebellion in Crim.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:40 PM
Still what this have to do with the fact that Russia is a poor state that must either obey the law or face big losses in the next few years?

We will see, but Russia's actions here have been a big black eye for NATO and specifically the USA. Inside this country Republicans are already giddy with how Putin made Obama look weak and ineffectual leader.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:41 PM
They did exactly the same NATO did.
Same result, much less violence and unnecessary casualties. I can only say "well done".

I do support Kosovo independence as well, on the grounds that people's right to self-determination is universal. Even though I'm not a fan of Albanians. Don't want to quote Voltaire without a real need, I think you can guess which quote I have in mind. What I disagree with is how this was achieved.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:42 PM
We will see, but Russia's actions here have been a big black eye for NATO and specifically the USA. Inside this country Republicans are already giddy with how Putin made Obama look weak and ineffectual leader.

Americans should vote for a good rational isolationist republican come 2016. Really hope you guys do manage to elect someone like that, though I do realize it's half-fantasy and unlikely to come true.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:42 PM
Same result, much less violence and unnecessary casualties. I can only say "well done".

I do support Kosovo independence as well, on the grounds that people's right to self-determination is universal. Even though I'm not a fan of Albanians. Don't want to quote Voltaire without a real need, I think you can guess which quote I have in mind. What I disagree with is how this was achieved.

During US civil war, someone should have supported southerners against Yankee aggression :cool:

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:43 PM

For hundred time, you cannot compare Kosovo and Crimea. Two completely different cases. Kosovo and Ossetia are comparable.

What should he do, start a war? Like what this retarded whore Palin was suggesting.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:44 PM
Americans should vote for a good rational isolationist republican come 2016. Really hope you guys do manage to elect someone like that, though I do realize it's half-fantasy and unlikely to come true.

The weaker the US the more isolationist it will get, and we're seeing this. Give this 10-20 years and USA will be weakly involved in European affairs (hopefully).

Shkembe Chorba
03-22-2014, 11:44 PM
If somebody disagrees, boo-fucking-hoo. None of their business.
That means that our dispute is pointless :)

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 11:45 PM
What should he do, start a war? Like what this retarded whore Palin was suggesting.

Yes, I agree with this retarded whore Palin here. I can't wait for Great Russia to turn America into radioactive dust.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:45 PM
For hundred time, you cannot compare Kosovo and Crimea. Two completely different cases. Kosovo and Ossetia are comparable.

Every analogy has merit, in this case, NATO involvement in Kosovo went over UN and thus violated international law. So should Putin here. In the case of NATO it was to prevent a "massacre" in the case of Putin, a rebellion in Crim.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:46 PM
That means that our dispute is pointless :)

Probably is. For me, the will of the people trumps any law and any third-party interests. If you do not agree with that, I can't convince you to, it is an axiom.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:49 PM
I can't wait for Great Russia to turn America into radioactive dust.
When you say stuff like that, even jokingly, some people are going to believe it and think worse of all Russia/Russians, or some scumbags might take your words and use it against Russia in some debates etc.

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:50 PM
Every analogy has merit, in this case, NATO involvement in Kosovo went over UN and thus violated international law. So should Putin here. In the case of NATO it was to prevent a "massacre" in the case of Putin, a rebellion in Crim.

Is killing Albanian villagers allowed in the international law?

If no, then Serbia broke the law and faced the consequences just like I would face them if I kill my neighbor for letting his cat shit in my flowers. On the other hand, Ukrainians living in Crimea suddenly must be citizens of another country just because uncle Putin decided to act as a big pappa.

I am completely against killing people no matter which nationality. So I'll never support either Russia or Murica/EU but it is obvious which side is stronger and more advanced and alliance with which side is better for my country.

bimo
03-22-2014, 11:52 PM
you guys may jocking , but if the situation in ukraine degenerate a third world war is seriously possible (USA vs russia)

i also don't know why america is involved , they put their nose everywhere , the ukrainian crisis regards only ukraine UE (becuase many ukrainians want enter in the EU) and russia (because of russian interest in the crimea and east ukraine)

off-topic: UE should stop act like dog of america , and start a new UE , not liberal but a more patrotic and nationalistic UE who can contrast american and russian mega-power , for this moment for ukraine wouldn't be a big change since EU is slave of america , in poor words before facked by russian and now by americans

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:54 PM

US has euphemism when it kills Afghani or Iraqi villagers: collateral damage.

If no, then Serbia broke the law and faced the consequences just like I would face them if I kill my neighbor for letting his cat shit in my flowers. On the other hand, Ukrainians living in Crimea suddenly must be citizens of another country just because uncle Putin decided to act as a big papa.

Well by international law that necessitates the UN to be the court and then peacekeeper as it was in Bosnia. Not NATO. NATO circumvented this and broke the law herself. But who really cares about laws? Neither me or you. You're rooting for USA because you hate Russia, I'm rooting for Russia because I like to see weaker USA.

I am completely against killing people no matter which nationality. So I'll never support either Russia or Murica but it is obvious which is stronger and more advanced.

20 years ago, USA was head and shoulders above Russia. Now it has to stand on her tip toes, to see over Russia's head. Times are changing, for the better in my book :)

Argang
03-22-2014, 11:55 PM
When you say stuff like that, even jokingly, some people are going to believe it and think worse of all Russia/Russians, or some scumbags might take your words and use it against Russia in some debates etc.

Honesty is ever the best policy, I say let him speak. It's to be lamented that all can't be as open about their goals.

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 11:56 PM

American politicians like McCain openly call for war with Russia.

Trun
03-22-2014, 11:57 PM
off-topic: UE should stop act like dog of america , and start a new UE , not liberal but a more patrotic and nationalistic UE who can contrast american and russian mega-power , for this moment for ukraine wouldn't be a big change since EU is slave of america , in poor words before facked by russian and now by americans

EU is the third superpower. Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden together are as strong as America. They just are allied with America not subordinated. It's because they have common interests, both political and economical.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 11:57 PM

McCain is crazy whose about to die soon so he doesn't fear for war with Russia. I would have preferred him to Obama for this reason, if USA and Russia go to war I'm fairly sure China, India and even Germany would side with Russia at this moment.

Cail
03-22-2014, 11:59 PM

Anyone who calls for war is a moron. Especially a war between two nuclear powers, each having enough WMDs to destroy the entire world several times over.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 12:00 AM

Any recorded massacres or killing done in Crimea? None so far, what rebellions did he prevent in Crimea since I fail to see any excuse of Putin intervention inside another country sovereign territory?

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Kosovo - saving pro-Russian inability for arguments since February 2014.

Also, if you are using Kosovo for discharging the crimes of a dictator, then why Russia was strongly against Kosovo's independence?

2008 - Kosovo - It is a violation.
2014 - Crimea - It is the same thing as Kosovo but it is not violation.

See how stupid this is?

I want Putin to go in Beograd and Pristina and say that Kosovo deserves its freedom and NATO's actions were legal and rightful.

And for final:

CRIMEA IS NOT KOSOVO.

And Kosovo is not Serbia :)

RussiaPrussia
03-23-2014, 12:02 AM
EU is the third superpower. Germany, Britain, France, Italy, Spain, Sweden together are as strong as America. They just are allied with America not subordinated. It's because they have common interests, both political and economical.

:rotfl:

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:02 AM
Any recorded massacres or killing done in Crimea? None so far, what rebellions did he prevent in Crimea since I fail to see any excuse of Putin intervention inside another country sovereign territory?

It's to prevent rebellion, which the majority Russian area of Crim would have potentially done, rebelled. Just like NATO went on assumption that Serbia would have genocided Kosovo of Albanians.

bimo
03-23-2014, 12:03 AM

for me allied = slave

also , look at the situation with ukraine , USA don't care about russia and they say what they want to russia , europe just repeat what USA say , but there is a difference

what's the difference ?

USA don't need russian gas while europe yes , for USA russian tourist aren't enough important while for europe yes (italy is full of them , bulgarian on blacks sea same situation and also full of ruskis wich have house there) so i hope now america don't give total embargo to russia , because if this happen it will be bad for the european economy

Trun
03-23-2014, 12:04 AM
US has euphemism when it kills Afghani or Iraqi villagers: collateral damage.

What did Russia have about killing Afghan villagers?

Well by international law that necessitates the UN to be the court and then peacekeeper as it was in Bosnia. Not NATO. NATO circumvented this and broke the law herself. But who really cares about laws? Neither me or you. You're rooting for USA because you hate Russia, I'm rooting for Russia because I like to see weaker USA.

I don't hate Russia as much as it seems. I hate its influence on the average Bulgarian who can be easily manipulated and brainwashed by some non-existant Slavic and Orthodox brotherhoods reaching at level to hate the countries which some of the same average Bulgarian has relatives working in :laugh:

20 years ago, USA was head and shoulders above Russia. Now it has to stand on her tip toes, to see over Russia's head. Times are changing, for the better in my book :)

I would love to see how powerful Putkin would feel when nobody in Europe buys gas from him.

Stefan_Dusan

So what if USA was consistent they'd recognize South Ossetia and Crimea, they don't. I'm tired of people who hate Russia holding Russia to tougher standard than they hold USA or NATO. NATO broke international law, somehow it's justified. Russia breaks international law and somehow Putin is Hitler :laugh:

Cail

If you, like me, prefer the spirit of the law, then once Crimea declared independence it was not Ukraine's sovereign territory anymore.

If you, on the other hand, prefer the letter of the law, then Ukraine's still technically legitimate president Yanukovich has given Putin permission, and in fact asked him to invade.

Novi Pazar
03-23-2014, 12:05 AM

If no, then Serbia broke the law and faced the consequences just like I would face them if I kill my neighbor for letting his cat shit in my flowers. On the other hand, Ukrainians living in Crimea suddenly must be citizens of another country just because uncle Putin decided to act as a big pappa.

I am completely against killing people no matter which nationality. So I'll never support either Russia or Murica/EU but it is obvious which side is stronger and more advanced and alliance with which side is better for my country.

Serbians killed civilians (Albanians). I thought your religion was kebab removal, so the exodus of TURKS in 1989 wasn't against international law? Independant investigators only found 2000 dead which included combatants and civilians from both sides in Kosovo! Many western claims of 100,000 dead to 10,000 were outright lies, the hoax like the trepca mines or the freezer trucks and even Racak were western 'Hollywood' fallacies, used as a pretext to destroy sovereign Yugoslavia, just as the west has done in the past to other nations it destroyed for its 'interests'!

I know many Siptars from Macedonia who pose on-line as Bulgars, I found it interesting your strongly supporting western interests which actually favours Turkish and Siptars in the Orthodox Helm!

PS Stefan Dusan is 100% on the money because Kosovo was never a republic in the federation of Yugoslavia, it was just an automonous region or province inside the state of Serbia.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:06 AM
I would love to see how powerful Putkin would feel when nobody in Europe buys gas from him.

He'll sell to China and India. The good thing about gas and oil is there is more demand than supply. One person goes elsewhere, someone comes and buys.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 12:06 AM

Economically could match somewhat with US however on military are pretty weak compared to US or Russia, I could say EU is less a factor in foreign policy each passing time and this can be noticed with Ukraine crisis.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:08 AM
Economically could match somewhat with US however on military are pretty weak compared to US or Russia, I could say EU is less a factor in foreign policy each passing time and this can be noticed with Ukraine crisis.

EU is an economic union, and an open borders idea. Kind of like NAFTA for USA, Canada and Mexico though this has broken down. It's not a military agreement like NATO so it has no military credibility. However, I think Germany is trying to make EU into one, because Germany doesn't like USA or NATO.

Trun
03-23-2014, 12:09 AM
USA don't need russian gas while europe yes , for USA russian tourist aren't enough important while for europe yes (italy is full of them , bulgarian on blacks sea same situation and also full of ruskis wich have house there) so i hope now america don't give total embargo to russia , because if this happen it will be bad for the european economy

There are four countries dependant on Russian gas in the EU: Germany (which can have gas from wherever it wants) and help the other three - Czech rep, Hungary and Bulgaria - with finance to build infrastructure to have gas from the same place. Russian tourists aren't that much connected to what happens in EU-Russia relationships and will continue to come. The only one who has someting big to lose is Russia. I hope they wake up to see this and kick Putin in North Korea.

bimo
03-23-2014, 12:11 AM
I hate its influence on the average Bulgarian who can be easily manipulated and brainwashed by some non-existant Slavic and Orthodox brotherhoods reaching at level to hate the countries which some of the same average Bulgarian has relatives working in :laugh:

people who believe in that is ignorant people who think politics is like the behavior of a family or a company of friends , but in politics there are only interest not friendship and brotherhood , is for that i am neither pro-USA or pro-russia but i want a new EU indipendent from both , it will be the best choice for all EU countries

bimo
03-23-2014, 12:15 AM
Russian tourists aren't that much connected to what happens in EU-Russia relationships and will continue to come.

for the moment yes , but if USA and EU gave total embargo to russia become a big problem , also between russian tourist who go in bulgaria mostly are medium or even low class people , rich people who trave even if their country is isolated are the minority

Argang
03-23-2014, 12:15 AM
He'll sell to China and India. The good thing about gas and oil is there is more demand than supply. One person goes elsewhere, someone comes and buys.

Selling oil to India and China because of no other options makes it a buyer's market and a downgraded situation for Russia.

Ultimately it's not unrelated to the reason for why there'll never be a true sino-russian alliance and why China doesn't feature in Eurasian Union expansion plans.

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 12:16 AM
It's to prevent rebellion, which the majority Russian area of Crim would have potentially done, rebelled. Just like NATO went on assumption that Serbia would have genocided Kosovo of Albanians.
So your arguments are based on potential events, cool.

So what if USA was consistent they'd recognize South Ossetia and Crimea, they don't. I'm tired of people who hate Russia holding Russia to tougher standard than they hold USA or NATO. NATO broke international law, somehow it's justified. Russia breaks international law and somehow Putin is Hitler :laugh:
I dont know how to say it in English to keep tha atmosphere but you are looking like a pioneer that says: АМА ДРУГАРКО ТОЙ ПОЧНА ПЪРВИ :(

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/Longanlon1/site/chil07.jpg

Trun
03-23-2014, 12:16 AM
people who believe in that is ignorant people who think politics is like the behavior of a family or a company of friends

I guess Russia supports the Slavic Orthodox brotherhood by disturbing the peace in Ukraine.

But wait the minute...what are the official language and religion in Ukraine?

Hayalet
03-23-2014, 12:18 AM

Turkey
Nope.

Stefan_Dusan
Selling oil to India and China because of no other options makes it a buyer's market and a downgraded situation for Russia.

Ultimately it's not unrelated to the reason for why there'll never be a true sino-russian alliance and why China doesn't feature in Eurasian Union expansion plans.

Oil and maybe gas are sold on international market anyways, who you sell to doesn't really effect the price. China and India will only demand more and more oil and gas as their populations modernize. What cheapens the price of oil/gas is new discoveries (like what USA found) not who you sell to. But even then, new demand keeps outstripping supply.

The Illyrian Warrior
Kosovo - saving pro-Russian inability for arguments since February 2014.

Also, if you are using Kosovo for discharging the crimes of a dictator, then why Russia was strongly against Kosovo's independence?

See how stupid this is?

I want Putin to go in Beograd and Pristina and say that Kosovo deserves its freedom and NATO's actions were legal and rightful.

And for final:

CRIMEA IS NOT KOSOVO.

And Kosovo is not Serbia :)

Putin's double standards on work, its quite hypocritical speech however has a good side or a lesson given to serbs by making clear to them indirectly for own national interest they'd fuck brotherhood thus leaving serbs disappointed to certain extent betrayed from Putin, to the man whom are about ready to give BJ whenever he's on mood for.

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 12:21 AM
I told you that the Slavic brotherhood is a fucking lie months ago :)

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:22 AM
So your arguments are based on potential events, cool.

That was NATO's argument, we cannot have another Srebrenica :laugh:

I dont know how to say it in English to keep tha atmosphere but you are looking like a pioneer that says: АМА ДРУГАРКО ТОЙ ПОЧНА ПЪРВИ :(

http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k230/Longanlon1/site/chil07.jpg

I just demand honesty form you, not bullshit. If you say "I support USA because I hate Russia" I leave you alone but I hate when you hide behind international law today but don't give damn about it yesterday. Anyways, when you visit Serbia, when you obviously hate us? I guess it's still good because we get your cash.

bimo
03-23-2014, 12:23 AM
I guess Russia supports the Slavic Orthodox brotherhood by disturbing the peace in Ukraine.

But wait the minute...what are the official language and religion in Ukraine?

sure , like i said russia look only at their interest , slavic/orthodox brotherhood is just an excuse

now i don't want to enter in the discussion about crimea russian or ukrainian or about kosovo since i am neutral and not enough informed about them , just i hope that there will be an agreement wich work good both with ukrainians and russia , and most of all i don't want this turn into a problem for EU member countries like bulgaria or italy who are the first countries in my interest

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 12:28 AM
If you, like me, prefer the spirit of the law, then once Crimea declared independence it was not Ukraine's sovereign territory anymore.

If you, on the other hand, prefer the letter of the law, then Ukraine's still technically legitimate president Yanukovich has given Putin permission, and in fact asked him to invade.

Years ago in South Ossetia and Abkhazia with Russian state backing was held a referendum without international community approval same situation could be described in Crimea just few differences however base remains unchanged therefore gonna leave Russia with another debacle on international stage which might cost with billions of lost money in near future because of illegal intervention of Russia without any justification into another country sovereignty.

Cristiano viejo

So when Russia attack?¿? Crimea is aggresion but when NATO and USA attacked Serbia was salvation?

Stefan_Dusan
Putin's double standards on work, its quite hypocritical speech however has a good side or a lesson given to serbs by making clear to them indirectly for own national interest they'd fuck brotherhood thus leaving serbs disappointed to certain extent betrayed from Putin, to the man whom are about ready to give BJ whenever he's on mood for.

As Albanian don't pretend you understand Serbs, our relationship to Russia, you have no idea and can only drool wondering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiieZN6Uxso

Argang
03-23-2014, 12:30 AM
Oil and maybe gas are sold on international market anyways, who you sell to doesn't really effect the price. China and India will only demand more and more oil and gas as their populations modernize. What cheapens the price of oil/gas is new discoveries (like what USA found) not who you sell to. But even then, new demand keeps outstripping supply.

Differences between buyers do affect the prices. Russia can't get the EU price from China and India if it tries to offer them the volume now going to Europe on top of current supply. Even for the current supply there is eternal haggling and delays, Putin would never wish for a situation where China was the only customer.

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2014-01-22/gazprom-says-china-natural-gas-deal-delayed-to-putin-s-may-visit.html
http://oilprice.com/Energy/Natural-Gas/Russia-Eyes-China-in-Bid-to-Expand-Asian-Energy-Ties.html

This year could be equally lucrative if Russia’s largest gas producer Gazprom succeeds in closing its long-negotiated deal with CNPC to supply China with 38 billion cubic meters of natural gas over a 30 year period, starting in 2018.

The negotiations have dragged for almost a decade now, but there are signs that the deal might be brokered during president Putin’s May visit to China.

China isn't out for some eurasian luv with Russia or alliances against the West, it's out for itself.

Trun
03-23-2014, 12:33 AM
and most of all i don't want this turn into a problem for EU member countries like bulgaria or italy who are the first countries in my interest

It would have been nice if Italy could have investments in the Balkan states like Sweden has in the the Baltic states today. It's always good to have a big country supporting a region financially for some goods and labour in return. EU as a whole helps only globally and can't pay attention to regions a lot.

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 12:35 AM
That was NATO's argument, we cannot have another Srebrenica :laugh:

I just demand honesty form you, not bullshit. If you say "I support USA because I hate Russia" I leave you alone but I hate when you hide behind international law today but don't give damn about it yesterday. Anyways, when you visit Serbia, when you obviously hate us? I guess it's still good because we get your cash.
Of course I support EU and NATO, and said it couple of times here. The difference is that I support, but many of you blindly follow Putin. I see many politics that the Union is taking, dont accept them, and so on. You guys think that Russia is the sun and Pu is its beams.

I dont hate Serbians. As a matter of fact i would be in Beograd and Nish this year and think will enjoy it. Also, pleskavica & slivovica saved my life few times :)

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:35 AM
It would have been nice if Italy could have investments in the Balkan states like Sweden has in the the Baltic states today. It's always good to have a big country supporting a region financially for some goods and labour in return. EU as a whole helps only globally and can't pay attention to regions a lot.

Maybe in Bulgaria, but in the western Balkans all Italy wants to do is to incorporate us into second Roman empire, and make Adriatic Italian lake. I like Italian culture, and whatnot but we keep having to kick out Italians for reason from Western Balkans.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:39 AM
Of course I support EU and NATO, and said it couple of times here. The difference is that I support, but many of you blindly follow Putin. I see many politics that the Union is taking, dont accept them, and so on. You guys think that Russia is the sun and Pu is its beams.

Do you think I blindly follow Putin? I see everything clearer than you. NATO did what she wanted to my country, now I'm supporting Putin as a matter of tit tat against NATO. I don't think Putin is moral clean, I think he's looking for his own people. And I support him, because our interests are one and the same. You on the other hand don't seem to mind when NATO breaks international law in Kosovo, there you find some justification. But in the case of Putin he's evil.

I dont hate Serbians. As a matter of fact i would be in Beograd and Nish this year and think will enjoy it. Also, pleskavica & slivovica saved my life few times :)

If you support us being bombed, then you can't possibly like. Anyways your money helps Serbs, but don't smile at me.

Trun
03-23-2014, 12:40 AM
Maybe in Bulgaria, but in the western Balkans all Italy wants to do is to incorporate us into second Roman empire, and make Adriatic Italian lake. I like Italian culture, and whatnot but we keep having to kick out Italians for reason from Western Balkans.

But when Russia helps Serbia it's Slavic brotherhood :laugh:

Italy is weak now and should try to help itself instead. But it is the country that is closest to the Balkans which could have potential for being economically useful for Romania, Bulgaria, Greece and Serbia, if the last joins EU.

The other is Turkey but its interests in Bulgaria and Greece are too big and dangerous.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 12:42 AM
As Albanian don't pretend you understand Serbs, our relationship to Russia, you have no idea and can only drool wondering.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NiieZN6Uxso

And this video made me open my eyes, loool who are you trying to fool here?....Russia doesn't give a crap about Serbia, in policy making there isn't romanticism involvement, in policy doesn't exist Slavic brotherhood or Orthodox brotherhood in policy making every country defends its national interests and nothing else.

Trun
03-23-2014, 12:44 AM
And this video made me open my eyes, loool who are you trying to fool here?....Russia doesn't give a crap about Serbia, in policy making there isn't romanticism involvement, in policy doesn't exist Slavic brotherhood or Orthodox brotherhood in policy making every country defends its national interests and nothing else.

Serbia has been Russia's choice on the Balkans for more than a century. There is some loyalty between them, as much as possible to be. Still, not enough to be called brotherhood but rather a relationship between a dog and its selfish owner.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:46 AM
But when Russia helps Serbia it's Slavic brotherhood :laugh:.

Russia has her own interests but the people very much like each other. Not so much because we're slavs or orthodox, though that helps. Russians don't feel the same way towards Bulgarians as example. But because we were always on same side of every war in modern times. We tore up Hitler's pact out of our friendship to both Greece and Russia.

As to Russia she has never territorially controlled Serbia, we have no fear of that. Yugoslavia wasn't even in the Warsaw pact like Bulgaria was.

As Muslim Albanian, you're complete outsider to this issue so why do you pretend to even understand us? We're Aliens to you, focus on other Albanians.

bimo
03-23-2014, 12:47 AM

reason is that in balkan salary are lower so they left italy and go to balkan and eastern europe , result is if you fell colonized people in italy is angry too because they don't have work , unfortunately the situation is shitty in italy too , both average italians and balkan people don't have benefit from that

Yaroslav
03-23-2014, 12:48 AM
Bulgarians are traitors, WW1...

Shkembe Chorba
Do you think I blindly follow Putin? I see everything clearer than you. NATO did what she wanted to my country, now I'm supporting Putin as a matter of tit tat against NATO. I don't think Putin is moral clean, I think he's looking for his own people. And I support him, because our interests are one and the same. You on the other hand don't seem to mind when NATO breaks international law in Kosovo, there you find some justification. But in the case of Putin he's evil.

If you support us being bombed, then you can't possibly like. Anyways your money helps Serbs, but don't smile at me.
It is impossible to talk with you. I said three times in this thread not to take Kosovo as an argument and you still continue.

I am going to bed.

Stefan_Dusan
Serbia has been Russia's choice on the Balkans for more than a century. There is some loyalty between them, as much as possible to be. Still, not enough to be called brotherhood but rather a relationship between a dog and its selfish owner.

Russia doesn't own Serbia, unlike Bulgaria we have never been in Warsaw Pact, never had to unshaken anything Russia. If Russia tries to dominate us, then we will talk but now Russia-Serbia have been friends and Russia has supported us even when it's been bad for Russia and made Russia weak.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:53 AM
reason is that in balkan salary are lower so they left italy and go to balkan and eastern europe , result is if you fell colonized people in italy is angry too because they don't have work , unfortunately the situation is shitty in italy too , both average italians and balkan people don't have benefit from that

Don't get me wrong, I like Italy. I lived in Venice as refugee. But ultimately Italy is against Serbia, and her principal ally/supporter is Albania. So growing Italian support in Western Balkans is obviously one way streak.

Trun
03-23-2014, 12:54 AM
Russia has her own interests but the people very much like each other. Not so much because we're slavs or orthodox, though that helps. Russians don't feel the same way towards Bulgarians as example. But because we were always on same side of every war in modern times. We tore up Hitler's pact out of our friendship to both Greece and Russia.

Well in history we were allied more with Germans and Italians but people here will always feel Russians closer because of common language and religion. To the level of being blind for the truth that Bulgaria is better in the EU instead of Eurasia. It is always good to drink a vodka with a Russian or to fuck a Russian girl on a Golden Sands beach but this has little to do with the economic and political situation in Bulgaria.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 12:57 AM
Well in history we were allied more with Germans and Italians but people here will always feel Russians closer because of common language and religion. To the level of being blind for the truth that Bulgaria is better in the EU instead of Eurasia. It is always good to drink a vodka with a Russian or to fuck a Russian girl on a Golden Sands beach but this has little to do with the economic and political situation in Bulgaria.

Bulgaria made her choice, I don't shake this. What I object is when you portray Russian-Serbian friendship as dog-owner when historically it's been Bulgarian who has been owned by Russia and not Serbia. Serbia never had in our entire history to get rid of Russians but we remember how many times Russians took our side, including WW1 when Russia ended up destroyed as result.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 12:58 AM

Was rather a Russian geopolitical strategical pick which dates more than two centuries, thus could be explained why Serbia is only country in Balkans who was/is direct supporter or better say has spiritual connection with Russia with Greece trailing behind secretively or as some like to call it "country who sleeps with two partners" :laugh: which describe perfectly Greece whorish policy making, however lets leave aside serbian people do share a sheer blind love for Russia the same couldn't be said about Russia, Putin speech about similarity of Kosova case with Crimea tells quite alot and proves my point which interestingly enough Serbs can't or don't have balls to refuse or say otherwise which makes it even sweet all this drama.

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 01:00 AM
it's been Bulgarian who has been owned by Russia
History says that you are keep on talking bullshit mate

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 01:01 AM
Putin speech about similarity of Kosova case with Crimea tells quite alot and proves my point which interestingly enough Serbs can't or don't have balls to refuse or say otherwise which makes it even sweet all this drama.

Putin says what Serbian politicians are saying. Crim is analogous to Kosovo. This doesn't mean Putin will recognize Kosovo, don't get your hopes up :laugh:

Putin is just laughing at western hypocrisy.

bimo
03-23-2014, 01:02 AM

As to Russia she has never territorially controlled Serbia, we have no fear of that. Yugoslavia wasn't even in the Warsaw pact like Bulgaria was.

average russian people like bulgarians too , only between ultra-nationalist situation may is different , same think bulgarians for russian , avegare bulgarians have positive opinion but some not

anyway this started during 2 world war , bulgaria was in it's better time , even if they allied with germany they weren't really servile , bulgarians saved many jews and make a revolution against germany when they germans decide to invade russia (since bulgarians didn't forgot the russian help against the turks), but russia on the other side declared war to bulgaria , here a russia thingh wich bulgarians don't like at all

after that the communism , bulgaria was under sovietic control while serbia and the rest of suth slav under yugoslavia , and we all know that yugoslavia was a quite powerfull country and with the better standart of life compared to all other comunist countries , while instead in bulgaria people were poor and isolated in the sovietic block and here other things bulgarians dislike

at the end disgregation of yugoslavia , and only powerfull country who support serbia is russia

so i think is normal serbs people believe more in slavic brotherhood than how bulgarians believe in it

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 01:02 AM
History says that you are keep on talking bullshit mate

History says what? Who was Warsaw Pact? When was Serbia owned by Russia, you provide me dates.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 01:03 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like Italy. I lived in Venice as refugee. But ultimately Italy is against Serbia, and her principal ally/supporter is Albania. So growing Italian support in Western Balkans is obviously one way streak.

I knew this was disturbing you, it was about Albania after all. Guess what if Russkis fall down or West achieve to isolate Russia you gonna be left even more isolated since in the end you ain't Russia nor have luxury of having huge territory with superior army bordering with China and other non EU-NATO countries like you would. :thumb001:

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 01:06 AM
at the end disgregation of yugoslavia , and only powerfull country who support serbia is russia

I completely understand Bulgarian relationship between Russia is different than ours.

During breakup of Yugoslavia, only Russian nationalists supported Serbia, Yeltsin didn't until 1999. Perhaps because he was weak, or perhaps because Milosevic supported his rival. Anyways, why Serbians remember Russians has much to do with WW1 than any other event, before WW1 our relationship to Russia was probably similar if not even weaker than your (Bulgaria) relationship to Russia.

If a friend is there when you most need it, he stays a friend.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 01:07 AM
I knew this was disturbing you, it was about Albania after all. Guess what if Russkis fall down or West achieve to isolate Russia you gonna be left even more isolated since in the end you ain't Russia nor have luxury of having huge territory with superior army bordering with China and other non EU-NATO countries like you would. :thumb001:

No I don't care so much about Albania but I won't support a country who supports another country over me. It's that simple. If Italy wants Serbian support, they can push for Serbian littoral :laugh: If not, enjoy Albania but don't expect Serbians to wish your influence to increase.

bimo
03-23-2014, 01:09 AM
Bulgarians are traitors, WW1...

not really , bulgarian never firmed a pact with russia , on the others side russia betrayes bulgaria 2 times , first when they declared war and second with comunism

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 01:12 AM
History says what? Who was Warsaw Pact? When was Serbia owned by Russia, you provide me dates.
Soo, being in the Warsaw Pact means that Bulgaria was owned by Kremlin? Hah okay.

before WW1 our relationship to Russia was probably similar if not even weaker than your (Bulgaria) relationship to Russia.
Read about 1885.

If a friend is there when you most need it, he stays a friend.
Putin will recognize Kosovo. Then you will see what happens with the friends of mother Russia.

LightHouse89
03-23-2014, 01:13 AM

I am shocked Bosnians support it. Hrulj wouldn't support it.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 01:14 AM
Read about 1885.

Yes when Austria-Hungary poisoned our king to invade you? Russia was very much against this, and this hurt our relationship with Russia. After botched invasion, the Serbians were so pissed at how their king could lead us to country who did nothing to us, we threw his son and wife to their deaths. And after this, a new dynasty was installed who cut ties to A-H and enforced them to Russia.

Putin will recognize Kosovo. Then you will see what happens with the friends of mother Russia.

I'm glad you know how Putin thinks :laugh: Don't bother me with stupidity.

bimo
03-23-2014, 01:14 AM

politicians maybe

people is neutral

Trun
03-23-2014, 08:43 AM
Yes when Austria-Hungary poisoned our king to invade you? Russia was very much against this, and this hurt our relationship with Russia.

So much that it withdrew all its generals and colonels from Bulgarian army in a time of need for Bulgaria.

What about the Balkan wars?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 10:56 AM
Putin says what Serbian politicians are saying. Crim is analogous to Kosovo. This doesn't mean Putin will recognize Kosovo, don't get your hopes up :laugh:

At least be honest here, don't tell me Putin's parallel was best response you've expect, since logically or someone with basic knowledge would call as backstabbing behind your back which sincerely speaking its not that you can do something about it anyways...Brotherhood my ass. :laugh:

asingh
03-23-2014, 01:04 PM
Russia, China, and India should quit UN and all its "laws" and strengthen the SCO alliance to counter NATO.

That would make a strong pivot.

There are four countries dependant on Russian gas in the EU: Germany (which can have gas from wherever it wants) and help the other three - Czech rep, Hungary and Bulgaria - with finance to build infrastructure to have gas from the same place. Russian tourists aren't that much connected to what happens in EU-Russia relationships and will continue to come. The only one who has someting big to lose is Russia. I hope they wake up to see this and kick Putin in North Korea.

Would Europe be able to source gas so quickly. Or set up infrastructure for point of delivery.

Äijä
03-23-2014, 01:57 PM
That would make a strong pivot.

I like the match up, winner takes all.

Would Europe be able to source gas so quickly. Or set up infrastructure for point of delivery.

Yes.
USA and Canada have also made plans to supply Europe.

If Europeans and the Anglosphere where to go back to power politics also, they would beat Russia, China and India, even in a nuclear scenario.
The pacifistic and weak policies might fool otherwise, but if those are the rules the evil white man will sit on the table and play.

Peikko
03-23-2014, 02:06 PM
I like the match up, winner takes all.

Yes.
USA and Canada have also made plans to supply Europe.

If Europeans and the Anglosphere where to go back to power politics also, they would beat Russia, China and India, even in a nuclear scenario.
The pacifistic and weak policies might fool otherwise, but if those are the rules the evil white man will sit on the table and play.
How would they win in a nuclear scenario?

Äijä
03-23-2014, 02:28 PM
How would they win in a nuclear scenario?

By taking out more of the opponents missiles before they hit our populations and getting more in to them.

Actually the Russian stockpile is the only real apocalyptic threat, the condition of that is in question, China and India would get mostly hit themselves.

Ballistic missiles are not anymore 100% reliable, intelligence and control of the electromagnetic spectrum will decide much.

Äijä
03-23-2014, 02:35 PM
We could use masses of Russians and Indians clearing out polluted areas.

glass
03-23-2014, 02:38 PM
By taking out more of the opponents missiles before they hit our populations and getting more in to them.

you know there is no air only for russians and air only americans. Even if they manage to hit Russia without retaliation they would get all shit to them pretty fast.
A few vulcanic eruptions caused Year_Without_a_Summer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer).
Even stupid lunatic like you should be able to imagine consequences of a few tens/hundreds nuclear explosions

Peikko
03-23-2014, 02:38 PM

Actually the Russian stockpile is the only real apocalyptic threat, the condition of that is in question, China and India would get mostly hit themselves.

Ballistic missiles are not anymore 100% reliable, intelligence and control of the electromagnetic spectrum will decide much.
Actually they've estimated that even a small scale nuclear conflict (below 50 nuclear weapons) between India and Pakistan would destroy all human life on earth. There really aren't any winners.

Äijä
03-23-2014, 02:42 PM
you know there is no air only for russians and air only americans. Even if they manage to hit Russia without retaliation they would get all shit to them pretty fast.
A few vulcanic eruption caused Year_Without_a_Summer (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Year_Without_a_Summer).
Even stupid lunatic like you should be able to imagine consequences of a few tens/hundreds nuclear explosions

Russians have been the ones bragging lately about their ability to destroy the world, launch them if you have the balls, really Russia is a country of scared hillbillies.

Äijä
03-23-2014, 02:44 PM
Actually they've estimated that even a small scale nuclear conflict (below 50 nuclear weapons) between India and Pakistan would destroy all human life on earth. There really aren't any winners.

Same people that estimated the global warming? I dont want to say there would not be casualties but that is BS.

glass
03-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Russians have been the ones bragging lately about their ability to destroy the world, launch them if you have the balls, really Russia is a country of scared hillbillies.
Whole world would be russian grave if Russia dies, always keep it mind:rolleyes:

Äijä
03-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Whole world would be russian grave if Russia dies, always keep it mind:rolleyes:

Do it, I am not scared of death.

But in reality Russia will fall and be sliced to pieces.

Peikko
03-23-2014, 02:48 PM
Same people that estimated the global warming? I dont want to say there would not be casualties but that is BS.
You really have the most intelligent arguments. Must be true because you say so.

Äijä
03-23-2014, 02:50 PM
You really have the most intelligent arguments. Must be true because you say so.

Do you have the estimates? Lets take a look at them, I am not 100% certain but I doubt it very much.

Peikko
03-23-2014, 02:58 PM
Do you have the estimates? Lets take a look at them, I am not 100% certain but I doubt it very much.

Here's a couple of more modern studies
Robock, Alan, Luke Oman, and Georgiy L. Stenchikov (2007). "Nuclear winter revisited with a modern climate model and current nuclear arsenals: Still catastrophic consequences". J. Geophys. Res. 112: D13107. Bibcode:2007JGRD..11213107R. doi:10.1029/2006JD008235.
Toon, Owen B., Richard P. Turco, Alan Robock, Charles Bardeen, Luke Oman, and Georgiy L. Stenchikov, (2007). "Atmospheric effects and societal consequences of regional scale nuclear conflicts and acts of individual nuclear terrorism". Atm. Chem. Phys. 7 (8): 1973–2002. doi:10.5194/acp-7-1973-2007.
Toon, Owen B., Alan Robock, Richard P. Turco, Charles Bardeen, Luke Oman, and Georgiy L. Stenchikov (2007). "Consequences of regional-scale nuclear conflicts". Science 315 (5816): 1224–5. doi:10.1126/science.1137747. PMID17332396.
Toon, Owen B., Alan Robock, Richard P. Turco (December 2008). "Environmental consequences of nuclear war". Physics Today: 37–42.

lady
03-23-2014, 02:59 PM

Thats bullshit. Nobody blindly followsnothing, nowadays. Not in Russia, where criticism is on top. People have internet and a lot of information there. If somebody support Putin, thats because one has respect to his deeds and can trust him. The logic is simple, if you were Russian, and you understood everything about geopolitics and the dirty american games, how to make Russia less powerful, what would be your best strategy, to follow Putin or not? I believe, it would depend on the level of your patriotism. If i were pure belgian, even then i would never support the EU, because their politics is harming normal people. Just look at the problems caused by immigration! As living there i have seen enough. I believe, every european would now be happy to change every muslum guy with the russian one. So, when Putin is helping Russia to stand up, your EU politicians are putting their own countries down. And it is just question of time, the end of the EU.

bimo
03-23-2014, 03:13 PM
So much that it withdrew all its generals and colonels from Bulgarian army in a time of need for Bulgaria.

the funny things is that russian claim bulgarians are traitors because they allied with austro-hungarians , when in reality the big traitors where russian , russia called bulgarian as their biggest borthers but they just want control bulgaria and serbia in order to have access on mediterranean sea , in fact they knew very good bulgaria have more right on places like macedonia than serbia , but they did't care for that and act just in order to keep quiet both serbia and bulgaria saying if serbia take bosnia bulgaria can take macedonia , this not like a good "bratushk" act , so good job bulgaria allied with austro-hungarians instead of act like little dog of russia

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 04:15 PM

I don't have book with me, but I remember reading that Serbia's action in 1885 was strongly condemned by Russia. It was obviously supported by A-H, this is something you can read about in Wikipedia. This is why A-H intervened on Serbia's behalf as well. Serbians never wanted to fight our "south slavic brothers" and during the invasion there was mass desertions.

The Obrenovic dynasty was the most pro-western dynasty Serbia had until the current one. It even emphasized Serbia's "pale-Balkan" past by including the Triballi coat of arms in it's national seal. In other words exactly what you Bulgarians do today with your supposed Thracian roots. This was encouraged by A-H to keep Serbs away from Russia and have her vision only focused on the Balkans. But the west betrayed us as they never cared about Serbs. When Serbian rebels took Bosnia and Herzegovina from the Turks, Austria swooped in and took it and annexed it. While this caused a problem in domestic Serbian politics they promised us any land we took from you, Bulgarians. So the west betrayed you as well, Bulgarians. After we came to terms with this betrayal, we killed the Obrenovic line, and invited the heir of Karadjordje somewhere in Russia (to avoid killing by Obrenovic) who immediately shifted Serbian politics towards Russia. We stopped with stupid emphasis on "pale-Balkan" past, and dropped Triballi coat. And we shut out A-H out of our country, and so started the extreme hate and anxiety A-H felt towards Serbia that would eventually start WW1 and destroy A-H for all. Which I'm extremely proud of we destroyed that bitch of an empire.

Finally, what about the Balkan wars?

In Balkan war 1, we were all on same side, all supported nicely by Russia diplomatically. While Western powers were tearing out their hair at possibly Bulgaria taking Istanbul/Constantinople Russia was supporting us diplomatic. When Bulgarian+Serbian army took Adrianople/Edirne it was defended by German inspired fortifications. The west was working against us again. It was west (Italy+A-H) who made Serbia leave lands it took in war that are now Albania.

In Balkan war 2, you attacked us over dispute over Macedonia. Not the other way around. Anyways even though you attacked us, we treated Bulgarian soldiers with outmost love as to us, you're our brothers. We immediately ferried wounded Bulgarians to the best military hospitals. But such good will for Bulgarians evaporated in WW1 and WW2 when you joined forces with people who wanted to exterminate us. Today it's more or less forgiven, though there is no trust because of this.

Anyways in our short history I can't think of one where Russia betrayed Serbia.

At least be honest here, don't tell me Putin's parallel was best response you've expect, since logically or someone with basic knowledge would call as backstabbing behind your back which sincerely speaking its not that you can do something about it anyways...Brotherhood my ass. :laugh:

You can laugh all you want dumb Albanian, but Russians have not betrayed Serbia. In fact Serbian politicians continue to betray Russia by constantly seeking EU membership. I wish that stop and we seek closer ties to Russia then Kosovo will be fucked with Serbia because you never will enter the EU either. Putin won't recognize Kosovo unless Serbia does or Serbia does some fantastic betrayal of Russia like joining NATO. Now Albanian mind your Albanian business.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 04:51 PM
So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Kazakhstan

China
Belarus
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Pakistan
Vietnam
Israel
Serbia
Bosnia
Macedonia
Abkhazia
Egypt
Iraq
Sudan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Mexico
Bangladesh
Mongolia
Argentina

Where exactly have you gotten this information. a NATO member (Turkey) to support Russia over the U.S and e.u on this issue is VERY suspicious. As well as Serbia who has candidate status for e.u accession and is working hard to get into the e.u? or Bosnia that majority of its people and politicians are pro U.S and e.u?

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 04:53 PM

Yes we saw their support in 1999.

Russia does not care about Serbia, at least not to the extent you seem to believe, it cares more about its own interest. And for some time Serbia was useful for Russia to get influence in the balkans, hence the brother business.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 04:57 PM
comes from the albo

Slavs were considered subhumans by hitler, not Albos. Just saying.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 05:00 PM

meanwhile being hypocritical himself....

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 05:02 PM
So when Russia attack?¿? Crimea is aggresion but when NATO and USA attacked Serbia was salvation?

Well there was an ethnic cleansing being committed.....

Cristiano viejo
03-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Well there was an ethnic cleansing being committed.....

According who, Albanian and NATO propaganda?

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Yes we saw their support in 1999.

Russia supported us in 1999, not enough to stop NATO bombing but it still supported us. Problem was Yeltsin was weak leader and Russia itself was weak. However Russia made it clear to NATO any ground invasion would be WW3, on top of this, final agreement that Milosevic signed stipulated Russian peace keeping troops in Kosovo, a major setback for NATO who wanted to be only dogs in area.

And ofc Russia looks out for her own interests, but she is also big friend of Serbia.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 05:08 PM
You can laugh all you want dumb Albanian, but Russians have not betrayed Serbia. In fact Serbian politicians continue to betray Russia by constantly seeking EU membership. I wish that stop and we seek closer ties to Russia then Kosovo will be fucked with Serbia because you never will enter the EU either. Putin won't recognize Kosovo unless Serbia does or Serbia does some fantastic betrayal of Russia like joining NATO. Now Albanian mind your Albanian business.

LOL @ blaming yourself for something you are bitter accepting as betrayal by a man you'd are ready to give BJ 24/7 and whatnot, reading this looks out so miserable of being powerless to deny Putin speech of paralleling Kosova with Crimea case albeit IMO are different in many direction however in other side of coin makes sweet to let you in mud as we're speaking...Stefane nothing else to say expect dumb albanians or stuffs like these, you're just being dishonest with yourself at least admit it. :laugh:

PS. And no I won't mind only Albanian business since we are in free forum, freedom of speech is allowed here, no matter if you like it or not.

Baluarte
03-23-2014, 05:09 PM
Transistria should also be annexed to Russia, along with the rest of Southern and Eastern Ukraine. They've already voted in 2006, 95%+ people voted for Russia too.

Agreed. The post 1918 Anglo American position to massively increase the number of States in the world has proven to be nothing but harmful.

Raven_
03-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Where exactly have you gotten this information. a NATO member (Turkey) to support Russia over the U.S and e.u on this issue is VERY suspicious. As well as Serbia who has candidate status for e.u accession and is working hard to get into the e.u? or Bosnia that majority of its people and politicians are pro U.S and e.u?

Moreover:

Turkey has always used "determined diplomacy" to protect the rights of Crimean Tatars and will continue to do so, Foreign Minister Ahmet Davutoğlu said the day after the Crimean parliament's vote to join Russia, which pro-Ukraine Tatars see as a threat to their rights.

http://www.todayszaman.com/news-341491-turkey-will-continue-to-protect-crimean-tatars-rights-says-davutoglu.html

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 05:13 PM
LOL @ blaming yourself for something you are bitter accepting as betrayal by a man you'd are ready to give BJ 24/7 and whatnot, reading this looks out so miserable of being powerless to deny Putin speech of paralleling Kosova with Crimea case albeit IMO are different in many direction however in other side of coin makes sweet to let you in mud as we're speaking...Stefane nothing else to say expect dumb albanians or stuffs like these, you're just being dishonest with yourself at least admit it. :laugh:

PS. And no I won't mind only Albanian business since we are in free forum, freedom of speech is allowed here, no matter if you like it or not.

Ok giggling Albanian, believe what you want. Putin won't recognize Kosovo before Serbia does, if that makes you butthurt keep giggling.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 05:16 PM
According who, Albanian and NATO propaganda?

Ill make you a deal, since i'm tired of seeing your retarded posts regarding Albanians, time and time again. I'll provide you with plenty of unbiased, credible sources both western and non-western sources proving the ethnic cleansing in Kosovo, and in so doing you will have to leave the forum. If i can't provide them i will leave the forum. Deal?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 05:23 PM
Ok giggling Albanian, believe what you want. Putin won't recognize Kosovo before Serbia does, if that makes you butthurt keep giggling.

Don't care if Russia accept Kosova independence or not, what I found interesting about was the speech which left you pretty much shocked after all gave a taste of reality thus making clear romanticism doesn't exist in policy, even less in realpolitik....Afterall who's butthurt here, cause can't see a single proof to lead me on that direction however can't say same about you, sine. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 05:25 PM
Don't care if Russia accept Kosova independence or not, what I found interesting about was the speech which left you pretty much shocked after all gave a taste of reality thus making clear romanticism doesn't exist in policy, even less in realpolitik....Afterall who's butthurt here, cause can't see a single proof to lead me on that direction however can't say same about you, sine. ;)

It didn't leave me shocked at all. This is why I'm calling you dumb because you just keep talking like idiot not realizing significance. Putin made same speech in 2008, comparing South Ossetia to Kosovo.

RussiaPrussia
03-23-2014, 05:30 PM
Slavs were considered subhumans by hitler, not Albos. Just saying.

and hitler is the one who decides? the one who lost against the so called slavic subhumans?

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 05:37 PM
and hitler is the one who decides? the one who lost against the so called slavic subhumans?

No but you should ask yourself that question too before you imply Albanians are subhumans.....

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 05:37 PM
It didn't leave me shocked at all. This is why I'm calling you dumb because you just keep talking like idiot not realizing significance. Putin made same speech in 2008, comparing South Ossetia to Kosovo.

You seem's not to understand whole point why he kept mention this all the freaking time, do you? Since Kosovan independence is good as done with Putin noticing this aswell, he begs to international community since Kosova is independent can we call same about South Ossetia or nowadays Crimean case the same, although I personally agree with West both later cases lack parallelism to be considered or treated as Kosova, and you seem's not to notice the intention of Russia behind all this.

Musso
03-23-2014, 05:38 PM
So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Kazakhstan

China
Belarus
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Pakistan
Vietnam
Israel
Serbia
Bosnia
Macedonia
Abkhazia
Egypt
Iraq
Sudan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Mexico
Bangladesh
Mongolia
Argentina

Source for this?

La Misse
03-23-2014, 05:42 PM
I believe Macedonia is supporting Ukraine's territorial integrity, so not sure if should be on the list.

Macedonians like both Russians and Ukrainians, and it's a shame this is happening.

:confused::rolleyes2:

SKYNET
03-23-2014, 05:50 PM
So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Kazakhstan

China
Belarus
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Pakistan
Vietnam
Israel
Serbia
Bosnia
Macedonia
Abkhazia
Egypt
Iraq
Sudan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Mexico
Bangladesh
Mongolia
Argentina

forget about Transnistria. Transnistria is a part of Moldova.

SKYNET
03-23-2014, 05:57 PM
Russia supported us in 1999, not enough to stop NATO bombing but it still supported us. Problem was Yeltsin was weak leader and Russia itself was weak. However Russia made it clear to NATO any ground invasion would be WW3, on top of this, final agreement that Milosevic signed stipulated Russian peace keeping troops in Kosovo, a major setback for NATO who wanted to be only dogs in area.

And ofc Russia looks out for her own interests, but she is also big friend of Serbia.

if Putin were a president of Russia in 1999 there I bet he would have started the third world war

Musso
03-23-2014, 06:26 PM
Please show me a source that Israel, Azerbaijan and Turkey backs Russia in this crisis.

Thank You.

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 09:01 PM
if Putin were a president of Russia in 1999 there I bet he would have already lost the third world war by now
Fixed.

Stefan_Dusan
03-23-2014, 09:03 PM
if Putin were a president of Russia in 1999 there I bet he would have started the third world war

Well when WW1 was started over Serbia, A-H and the German empire were destroyed. This would probably happen to NATO if they provoked WW3 over Serbia.

Gauthier
03-23-2014, 09:08 PM
So far...

India
Venezuela
Cuba
Syria
South Ossetia
Transnistria
Kazakhstan

China
Belarus
Turkey
Iran
Azerbaijan
Armenia
Pakistan
Vietnam
Israel
Serbia
Bosnia
Macedonia
Abkhazia
Egypt
Iraq
Sudan
North Korea
Afghanistan
Tajikistan
Burma
Laos
Cambodia
Malaysia
Indonesia
Mexico
Bangladesh
Mongolia
Argentina

Mexico is completely against any sort of land grab. In no way does Mexico support that midget mongol face Putin. xD

Yaroslav
03-23-2014, 09:14 PM
Please show me a source that Israel, Azerbaijan and Turkey backs Russia in this crisis.

Thank You.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/44/Crimea_reaction_clean.png

Looks like Turkey changed its neutral position, those bastards. Israel and Azerbaijan are still neutral. Thanks for Armenian support, our true friends! F... apostate Jews and Mohammedans.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs24/PRE/i/2007/364/7/2/russia_and_armenia_by_malachisimonyan.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/United_Armenia_.png

Melina
03-23-2014, 09:17 PM

Putin would have not started a war. He plays way to much chess to just go to war without thinking. Russia was weak in 1999. In no way did they have the power they have now. It took them a little more than a decade for their economy and social standing to get better.

Mexico is completely against any sort of land grab. In no way does Mexico support that midget mongol face Putin. xD

Most Mexican I have talked to say they back Russia. Most of them blame the U.S for the killings happening in Mexico for drug and arms traffic. Fast and the furious anyone.

Melina
03-23-2014, 09:23 PM
Once Spain overthrows their government I doubt they will back the EU. Germany will also back Russia for the simple fact they have way to much investments in Russia. The French won't give back money they don't have to Russia. So yeah... I don't think this map is 100% accurate.

SKYNET
03-23-2014, 09:35 PM
Putin would have not started a war. He plays way to much chess to just go to war without thinking. Russia was weak in 1999. In no way did they have the power they have now. It took them a little more than a decade for their economy and social standing to get better.

and nowadays Russia is strong? 1: Russia did nothing to prevent the war in Libya somewhere in 2011-2012 years 2: Gaddafi was the best friend of Putin

Melina
03-23-2014, 09:45 PM
and nowadays Russia is strong? 1: Russia did nothing to prevent the war in Libya somewhere in 2011-2012 years 2: Gaddafi was the best friend of Putin

Just because Putin didn't intervene does not make Russia weak. Just like what China is doing now when they were neutral with what is going on in Ukraine. Hence Russia is now backing Syria and took Crimea. They are now making sure that what happened in Libya won't happen again in Syria.

Russia today is stronger than EU and USA. They are not over populated and aren't over trillions of dollars in debt.

Musso
03-23-2014, 09:46 PM

Looks like Turkey changed its neutral position, those bastards. Israel and Azerbaijan are still neutral. Thanks for Armenian support, our true friends! F... apostate Jews and Mohammedans.

http://th07.deviantart.net/fs24/PRE/i/2007/364/7/2/russia_and_armenia_by_malachisimonyan.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/4/46/United_Armenia_.png

Turkey sides with the Tatars, who side with the Maidian Government. Azerbaijan is neutral. Armenia supports Russia, because they our are close strategic ally and we are deeply connected with Russia. Israel is at best neutral, there's no way they support Russia in this.

Brighton
03-23-2014, 09:51 PM
Israel?!

justme
03-23-2014, 10:37 PM
Isreal, Macedonia, Turkey, and Bosnia screams bullshit on the list.
Republica Srpska can't do anything even if Bosnia doesn't recognise Crimea, but recognises Kosovo because Republica Srpska are a fake place created through genocide of Muslims and Croats, so most of the world will just tell them to shut up.

SKYNET
03-23-2014, 10:46 PM
Israel?!

there are many Jewish settlers(mainly doctors, economists, engineers) from the former USSR

Seraph of the End
03-23-2014, 10:49 PM
Isreal, Macedonia, Turkey, and Bosnia screams bullshit on the list.
Republica Srpska can't do anything even if Bosnia doesn't recognise Crimea, but recognises Kosovo because Republica Srpska are a fake place created through genocide of Muslims and Croats, so most of the world will just tell them to shut up.

You're really entertaining person :lol00002:. Maybe it's fake in your mind, but reality is quite different from your dreams :').

justme
03-23-2014, 10:51 PM
You're really entertaining person :lol00002:. Maybe it's fake in your mind, but reality is quite different from your dreams :').
Republica Srpska is FAKE accept it.

Minesweeper
03-23-2014, 10:54 PM

It's fully recognized entity. If Republika Srpska is fake, so are you.

Seraph of the End
03-23-2014, 10:54 PM

:icon_cheers:

Yaroslav
03-23-2014, 10:56 PM
Kyrgyzstan and North Korea endorsed Russia.

justme
03-23-2014, 10:56 PM
It's fully recognized entity. If Republika Srpska is fake, so are you.
Recognised by who?! Russia...?! To hell with them.

Minesweeper
03-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Recognised by who?! Russia...?! To hell with them.

I won't even bother.

Crn Volk
03-24-2014, 12:16 AM
Macedonia not participating in sanctions against Russia

http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2014/03/21/330568/utrinski-vestnik-macedonia-flirts-with-the-situation-in-crimea.html

Chieftain
03-24-2014, 12:30 AM
What Macedonia are you talking about? It's FYROM, Macedonia is a region in Greece.

Musso
03-24-2014, 12:33 AM
What Macedonia are you talking about? It's FYROM, Macedonia is a region in Greece.

http://up-ship.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/03/badass-meme.gif

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 12:38 AM
Macedonia not participating in sanctions against Russia

http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2014/03/21/330568/utrinski-vestnik-macedonia-flirts-with-the-situation-in-crimea.html

United Russia! United Macedonia!

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/3/37/Macedonia_barbed_wire.jpg/220px-Macedonia_barbed_wire.jpg

Brighton
03-24-2014, 01:11 AM

Wow..

Good for Chile! Only ones in Latin America

Brighton
03-24-2014, 01:13 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/2014_UN_Security_Council_vote_to_condemn_Crimean_r eferendum.png/800px-2014_UN_Security_Council_vote_to_condemn_Crimean_r eferendum.png

UN Security Council vote to condemn Crimea referendum.

Chile and Argentina -the Latin American representatives- both condemned the referendum.

Crn Volk
03-24-2014, 01:14 AM

Kosovo je Srbija!

Scholarios
03-24-2014, 01:23 AM
I really don't trust either side.

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 01:25 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/e7/2014_UN_Security_Council_vote_to_condemn_Crimean_r eferendum.png/800px-2014_UN_Security_Council_vote_to_condemn_Crimean_r eferendum.png

UN Security Council vote to condemn Crimea referendum.

Chile and Argentina -the Latin American representatives- both condemned the referendum.

Argentina to Host Russian Military Bases While America Sleeps (http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/argentina-to-host-russian-military-bases-while-america-sleeps/)

Argentina criticises US, UK position on Russia and Crimea (http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2014/03/19/330363/argentina-criticises-us-uk-position-on-russia-and-crimea.html)

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 01:28 AM
Kosovo je Srbija!

North Epirus is Greece! West Thrace is Bulgaria!

The.Mask
03-24-2014, 01:31 AM
Fake list where is North Korea ? :)

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 01:32 AM
Fake list where is North Korea ? :)

Can't edit it now. The honorable (lesser evil than other world leaders, but still evil) Kim Jung Un stands with Russia.

justme
03-24-2014, 02:45 AM
Kosovo je Srbija!
Macedonia is Greece
Makedonski je Bulgarski
Paeonia is Thraco-Illyrian

glass
03-24-2014, 04:58 AM
Shqipëria është një Turqi Perëndimor
indeed:)

Crn Volk
03-24-2014, 05:51 AM
Macedonia is Greece
Makedonski je Bulgarski
Paeonia is Thraco-Illyrian

and you are an idiot

justme
03-24-2014, 10:31 AM
we Russians are gypsies and very proud of it, we had sex with Lithuanians to make ourselves lighter to be accepted by Europe.
That wasn't even a secret.

justme
03-24-2014, 10:32 AM
we Russians are gypsies and very proud of it, we had sex with Lithuanians to make ourselves lighter to be accepted by Europe.
That wasn't even a secret.

Chieftain
03-24-2014, 10:36 AM
Kosovo je Srbija!

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/44/44d0707abd4cd8ac0c5eaf8d41d443d5a6bf1be25cb85503a8 86a3de106e8be1.jpg

Novi Pazar
03-24-2014, 01:18 PM
Indeed. I'd rather obey the law invented by the rich countries with traditions instead of some poor empire of evil.

You cannot compare Kosovo and Crimea. There was a war at Kosovo as a result of Serbian aggression. In Crimea there was no war. Nobody tormented the Russians there as Albanians were tormented in Kosovo.

Sorry, there was no Serbian aggression in Kosovo but Albanian! The Western intelligence sponsored the Shqiptoids and helped nurture the KLA through training, one year before the Kosovo problem when Shqiptoids started firing at local police units. Please read here and learn:

http://www.hirhome.com/yugo/kosovo.htm

Brighton
03-24-2014, 02:41 PM
Argentina to Host Russian Military Bases While America Sleeps (http://guardianlv.com/2014/03/argentina-to-host-russian-military-bases-while-america-sleeps/)

Argentina criticises US, UK position on Russia and Crimea (http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2014/03/19/330363/argentina-criticises-us-uk-position-on-russia-and-crimea.html)
They condemned the referendum anyway..

RussiaPrussia
09-21-2014, 06:18 PM
Albania sucks

The.Mask
09-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Albania sucks

butthurt go cry somewhere else, motherfucker subhuman.

ЛыSSый
09-23-2014, 11:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qS_gL9on8RA

Colonel Frank Grimes
09-24-2014, 12:04 AM

A government doesn't support another unless there is something in it for them in some way. In a Serbia's case Russia wanted to wag its moral finger at the US and EU nations considering all the criticisms aimed at Russia during the mid 90s over Chechyna. It's a "what have you done for me lately" type of world.