PDA

View Full Version : The real truth about Apartheid

Lulletje Rozewater
12-29-2009, 05:51 AM
The real truth about Apartheid

http://mysasucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/freedom1-300x207.jpg (http://mysasucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/freedom1.jpg)
Greetings my fellow countrymen and women. This is the first article of many I hope to write for MSAS. I am no literary giant, so please bear with me. I have been around for quite some time though, and, like an old dog, I have acquired a certain amount of knowledge, and, dare I say it, wisdom?
Your thoughts and comments, both positive and negative will be most welcome. Don’t hold back, say it like it is and maybe we can all learn in the end. Happy reading.
One of the things that really does my brain in, is how whites are prepared to accept a lowering of standards simply to accommodate different cultures.
It’s the old story of, if you mix shit with ice cream, it improves the shit, but stuffs up the ice cream. OK, I grant you that in South Africa we don’t have any option as we are no longer in control of the ship, but that isn’t the case (yet) in the good old US of A. The truth is, blacks, when integrated into white societies, drastically lower the general standard.
Unfortunately, because of the curse of multiculturalism (read; Communism), white society has to accommodate everyone, as well as their various, and mostly, very different cultures. The alternative would be to marginalize them and just admit they can’t cut it in the white man’s world, however, none of us could ever imagine a white liberal going down that road, could we?
Which brings us to the main theme, Apartheid.
Apartheid is often referred to as a product of a bye gone era, and while there is some truth in that statement, it is also true that a wheel turns a full circle.
When this most hated of systems in social engineering is analyzed by future generations, will they still view it in the same light, or, because of new lessons learnt, will they recognise it for what it really was, the most fair and equitable system ever devised for the maximum advancement and development of all the countries citizens, irrespective of colour, creed, religion, and probably most importantly, cultural differences?
Recently, the king of the abaThembu tribe, Buyelekhaya Dalindyebo, complained bitterly when, according to him, a judge “humiliated” him. “If a judge enters a room where there is a king, he must salute Ah! Zwelibanzi. He cannot be excused, unless we live in a country where my culture is inferior to Roman Dutch law.”, he said.
And do you know what? I agree with him. And so did Apartheid. It made provision for this very scenario by attempting to institute the Homelands policy, where blacks would be free to practice the culture of their choice. Now, slap me if I’m wrong, but isn’t that what freedom is all about, the right to practice your own culture without infringing upon the rights of others?
Apartheid served all the members of South African society to their maximum potential. Unlike today, it didn’t promote a watered down medical system where patients fear for their very lives if they are admitted to a state hospital. No watered down educational system where the lowest common denominator is accommodated for, and excellence is tossed out of the window of inconvenience. No more watered down justice system that makes allowances for murder, rape and armed robbery because of poverty, suppression, or white guilt. No, none of that liberal bullshit. Values were upheld, not watered down to accommodate even the most debase amongst us.
It protected the right of the individual by ensuring that like lived with like. It provided proper housing for blacks within the white state, providing them with water-borne sewerage, running water and garbage disposal, whereas today, the majority live in tin shanties, tightly packed together amid the squalor and crime that such communities create. How many of you know that in 1964 figures released suggested unemployment was at zero percent? That’s right folks. With the economy overheating with a GDP of close to 10%, labour had to be sourced from outside the land.
Was it perfect? Hell no. Were their injustices? Certainly, only they were like a few fleas on a dog. Compare that to the tick infested dog that exists today, which is dying of terminal cancer, and you will get a better appreciation of how things were.
There was an efficient police force, not tainted by corruption and crime within it’s own ranks, but rather, the law was enforced by brave young men who were honest and did their duty to protect all the citizens of the state, both black and white. How do I know this? Because I was there, so any stories of white protection at the expense of blacks are just that, stories.
Justice for all is a cornerstone of white civilization. Unfortunately, the lines became blurred by evil forces who needed to corrupt the system in order to follow their own agenda. Justice was misinterpreted for injustice, and because it was sold to a gullible public using, irony of all ironies, colour as it’s chief weapon of propaganda, it set in motion the collapse of our country.
Let me say loud and clear, and once and for all. Apartheid was never a separation of people based on colour. That is a lie so big it must be challenged.
Apartheid was a separation of cultures, the Western European culture, and the African culture. Just because the different members of this cultural chasm were easily identifiable by their skin colour, doesn’t mean this isn’t true.
The founding fathers of South Africa had a choice. To mix, and by definition, water down, both cultures, or allow them to progress along parallel paths. They chose the latter, a choice that was infinite in its wisdom. How, had they pursued a middle of the road policy, could they have built a nation capable of meeting the requirements of all it’s people? How could they have created an economy capable of competing in the front line of the world stage, and a first world country with all the benefits that that implies? That it was driven by the Europeans (whites) was a given. After all, it was their cultural heritage, so who else could do it?
Every time I hear how evil we are, how selfish we were, how inhuman we behaved, I am reminded of the words of Jesus as he hung dying on the cross. “Forgive them Father, for they know not what they say (do)”.
The descendants of the Europeans in Africa have nothing to be ashamed of. On the contrary. We have everything to be proud of. So remember to hold your heads up high with pride at what your forefathers achieved, and let white guilt be the burden of the liberals, if, in their diseased minds, they know no better.
The greatest argument I’ve ever heard supporting the justice of Apartheid is one we have all heard many times before on this very forum.
If Apartheid was so evil, then why would we gladly accept the conditions of Apartheid, including our own homeland, were they imposed on us? Why?
I challenge anyone to answer that.

http://mysasucks.com/?p=1610

Jarl
12-29-2009, 10:25 AM
Apartheid was a separation of cultures, the Western European culture, and the African culture. Just because the different members of this cultural chasm were easily identifiable by their skin colour, doesn’t mean this isn’t true.

The founding fathers of South Africa had a choice.

Now, the question is - was this separation just and justified? The problem here is that the founding fathers had a choice, but the Natives had never been granted that luxury. Things were imposed upon them right from the beginning. Now certainly what SA is today, is a far cry from what what it was meant to look like. This whole "Reconstruction and Development Programme" seems to have failed and poverty increased. However, does it really provide a "justification" of Apartheid, even if it was economically much more successful? I doubt it does.

Loki
12-29-2009, 10:36 AM
Now, the question is - was this separation just and justified? The problem here is that the founding fathers had a choice, but the Natives had never been granted that luxury. Things were imposed upon them right from the beginning. Now certainly what SA is today, is a far cry from what what it was meant to look like. This whole "Reconstruction and Development Programme" seems to have failed and poverty increased. However, does it really provide a "justification" of Apartheid, even if it was economically much more successful? I doubt it does.

Separation is a choice, as no-one can force anyone else to live with them. However -- in this case, it meant something different. The apartheid of South Africa meant that the country functioned as a caste-based system where the lower caste (black people) did all the dirty work that the whites did not want to do. This is not separation. True separation would have meant that the whites demarcated sections of the country to live and do their own thing. Apartheid South Africa was wholly integrated, where the blacks commuted daily to work in the white areas, received a pittance as compensation, and then had to return to their poorly-equipped and run-down neighbourhoods. All in all, a recipe for disaster, and a situation that would never have worked out. The architects of this system were deluded and short-sighted.

Fortis in Arduis
12-29-2009, 12:21 PM

The South African situation is a bit like Israel.

South African 'whites' should only have employed their kinfolk.

They should never have fed nor housed anyone other than their kinfolk.

The same is true of Israel and the Zionist pioneers.

A further similarity is that when the Zionists rocked up, the Arab population of Palestine was much smaller than it was today.

Jerusalem even had a Jewish majority long before Zionism began in earnest. Many Palestinians are the descendents of migrant workers from neighbouring countries...

...and South Africa's black population is also of much immigrant descent.

If white people had not employed black people, Africa would be a rather white continent today.

The moral of the story: We feed, they breed.

Lulletje Rozewater
12-29-2009, 01:56 PM
Separation is a choice, as no-one can force anyone else to live with them. However -- in this case, it meant something different. The apartheid of South Africa meant that the country functioned as a caste-based system where the lower caste (black people) did all the dirty work that the whites did not want to do. This is not separation. True separation would have meant that the whites demarcated sections of the country to live and do their own thing. Apartheid South Africa was wholly integrated, where the blacks commuted daily to work in the white areas, received a pittance as compensation, and then had to return to their poorly-equipped and run-down neighbourhoods. All in all, a recipe for disaster, and a situation that would never have worked out. The architects of this system were deluded and short-sighted.

:thumb001::thumb001:.
Right in the beginning it was envisaged to 'teach' the blacks the Western culture step by step(Verwoerd).
The 'homelands' would have been such a step.
However,the prime ministers after Verwoerd deviated form the original idea,and as you mentioned, screwed it up with laws etc. There was an unwritten law of separation on both sides.
One could see the repercussions to day.
The poor whites(about 500.000) have no skills other than booze and drugs.
Presently the Bee and AA are doing the same.
IE idiots in charge of companies-stores-department-towns-cities-villages and totally unsuitable for the job.
In fact nothing has changed except the colour.
I give SA another 20 years max and goodbye country.

In my heart I am proud to have contributed and I have nothing to be ashamed of.
I must add that a survey was done in 1983 in Soweto as to the average salary per household--------R850 contributed by at least 5 people.
If on would do a survey now may just reach the R 4000.00 in Soweto.

Lulletje Rozewater
12-29-2009, 02:03 PM
The South African situation is a bit like Israel.

South African 'whites' should only have employed their kinfolk.

They should never have fed nor housed anyone other than other than their kinfolk.

The same is true of Israel and the Zionist pioneers.

A further similarity is that when the Zionists rocked up, the Arab population of Palestine was much smaller than it was today. Jerusalem even had a Jewish majority long before Zionism began in earnest. Many Palestinians are the descendents of migrant workers from neighbouring countries...

...and South Africa's black population is also of much immigrant descent.

If white people had not employed black people, Africa would be a rather white continent today.

The moral of the story: We feed, they breed.

Judging from the 'abortion' numbers and the total lack of value of life(fetuses dropped in dustbins-in toilets-on the streets and next to highways-in gutters-on rubbish dumps) it seems breed till you drop.
The whole black culture is at present in doldrums.

Lulletje Rozewater
12-29-2009, 02:11 PM

I beg to differ.:p

nisse
12-29-2009, 02:13 PM
I find this subject very interesting...people tend to have quite different views of whether it was good or bad.

:thumb001::thumb001:.
Right in the beginning it was envisaged to 'teach' the blacks the Western culture step by step(Verwoerd).
But isn't this going against the premise of "parallel development" because it has cultural unification (in a sense) as the goal?

I can sort of see that at first, the Europeans have the advantage because they are the only ones with the higher level skills (coming from a more technologically advanced society), thus they deserve higher pay, etc. But if the system is entirely fair in all respects and the black kids get the same education as the white kids, they will learn white culture and skills, so the next generation should see an increase in the number of black people in higher stations - thus some of them should move into the better equipped (prevously) white neighbourhoods...

Cultural contact inevitably will result in the two population becoming like each other, people mixing, ultimately resulting in no separation...Unless you 1. make a condition that defines black people as always inferior/treat them as an underclass, or 2. all black people are mentally less capable than the least fit white person (which is obviously not true).

May be European settlers should have just put a fence (figuratively) around a bit of Africa and left it at that :ohwell:

Lulletje Rozewater
12-29-2009, 03:16 PM
I find this subject very interesting...people tend to have quite different views of whether it was good or bad.

Like in America with the Natives.

But isn't this going against the premise of "parallel development" because it has cultural unification (in a sense) as the goal?
The old timers(Boers) realized the importance of development(how could you allow a black to look after cattle without teaching them).This sounds strange,them coming from a farmers background,but they lost the 'skill' of attending cattle and planting crop.
One must not forget that the Blackman was and still is slow,this has nothing to do with laziness,it is their 'nature'

I can sort of see that at first, the Europeans have the advantage because they are the only ones with the higher level skills (coming from a more technologically advanced society), thus they deserve higher pay, etc. But if the system is entirely fair in all respects and the black kids get the same education as the white kids, they will learn white culture and skills, so the next generation should see an increase in the number of black people in higher stations - thus some of them should move into the better equipped (prevously) white neighbourhoods...
And here is the problem.
The black kids have the same curriculum for 15 years.
The Department of Education had to lower the standards 4 times and still the performances differ.
Those black children attending private schools and Monash are indeed good and do have good jobs.
The 40 year old blacks have got jobs due to BEE and AA and drive good cars(Mercs and BMW mainly) and live in white suburbs. Their productivity is below par.(productivity according to the standards set by whites before Apartheid.).
Companies such as Coca cola and Nestle are not really interested in productivity and to them 'warnings ' are a burden.
The labor Unions have to much power

{QUOTE]Cultural contact inevitably will result in the two population becoming like each other, people mixing, ultimately resulting in no separation...Unless you 1. make a condition that defines black people as always inferior/treat them as an underclass, or 2. all black people are mentally less capable than the least fit white person (which is obviously not true).[/QUOTE]
Your assessment is correct to an extend.
It needs a total 'dying out' of the past generations(black and white).
Look the most intelligent Black is not less than the most intelligent White.
It are the average(if such an animal exist)Blacks and Whites where the difference is.
The Whites are more job conscious whereas the Blacks are less finicky(to- morrow is another day)

May be European settlers should have just put a fence (figuratively) around a bit of Africa and left it at that :ohwell:
They should have or not sold the whites out in 1990.
The cultural differences are to great at this stage.
The massive influx of foreigners is not helping either.