PDA

View Full Version : How Could Stears Be Banned For Insulting Member's Looks When He's The Personification Of Perfection?

Anglojew
03-19-2014, 06:08 AM
I noticed that Stears' much heralded return to the forum has been abruptly interrupted due to him insulting other members appearances.

However, due to him being the personification of physical perfection, shouldn’t we make an exception for him as obviously no one else will come close to the Übermensch that is Stears?

cally
03-19-2014, 06:16 AM
I think we should:cool:

rhiannon
03-19-2014, 06:17 AM
This is all a big joke. Why make such troll posts? Seriously. You're better than this lol

armenianbodyhair
03-19-2014, 06:18 AM
He's starting to get obnoxious. Nihilist changed his tune alittle and now he's actually pretty funny. Stears should do the same or fuck off really.

The King, I am
03-19-2014, 06:31 AM
He's a troll, he isn't real

rhiannon
03-19-2014, 06:33 AM
He's a troll, he isn't realWell I really wish he'd take a freaking hike and go troll some other forum. Leave us alone.

Mark
03-19-2014, 06:38 AM

I wasn't all that familiar with many of his previous posts except that he is a bit obnoxious. But last night, he went a little too far. He started mouthing off to a few of the girls here. I issued and sent him a warning. He obviously didn't cooperate because when I logged in earlier, I noticed he was banned.

rhiannon
03-19-2014, 06:41 AM
I wasn't all that familiar with many of his previous posts except that he is a bit obnoxious. But last night, he went a little too far. He started mouthing off to a few of the girls here. I issued and sent him a warning. He obviously didn't cooperate because when I logged in earlier, I noticed he was banned.
He has insulted every female here as far as I know....including myself.

The King, I am
03-19-2014, 06:42 AM
Well I really wish he'd take a freaking hike and go troll some other forum. Leave us alone.

He might be aesthetic but he's also butt ugly imo

rhiannon
03-19-2014, 06:46 AM
He might be aesthetic but he's also butt ugly imo
Objectively, if he were a kind poster along the lines of say....Mark.....and assuming the mug he keeps posting is indeed, his mug....I could say he's nice-looking. Because he has one of the rudest personalities to come across here in a while however, he uglifies any aesthetic appeal he might have.

Mark
03-19-2014, 06:48 AM
He has insulted every female here as far as I know....including myself.

Like I said, I wasn't aware to the degree of his previous insults but last night and he crossed my line. I thought his prior posts were more about self-glorification but not necessarily insulting others to the degree he did last night.

The King, I am
03-19-2014, 06:49 AM
Objectively, if he were a kind poster along the lines of say....Mark.....and assuming the mug he keeps posting is indeed, his mug....I could say he's nice-looking. Because he has one of the rudest personalities to come across here in a while however, he uglifies any aesthetic appeal he might have.

Even if he was nice, he still looks like a psychopathic rapist.... imho

Mark
03-19-2014, 06:53 AM

Much obliged, my CM goddess. ;)

Anglojew
03-19-2014, 06:54 AM
This is all a big joke. Why make such troll posts? Seriously. You're better than this lol

All hail Stears

Linebacker
03-20-2014, 10:05 PM
I think he should be unbanned.I don't have anyone left to pick on now that he is gone.

Prisoner Of Ice
03-20-2014, 10:07 PM
I showed his pictures to some girls. They said he was beautiful.

Anglojew
03-20-2014, 10:41 PM
I showed his pictures to some girls. They said he was beautiful.

He's a pretty man.

Ianus
03-20-2014, 10:46 PM
Stears is ok where he is.

Trun
03-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Hello ugly proletarians! Did you miss me? Don't worry, my face will shine on your screens again soon! At the mean time, don't look at the mirrors cause you might make them scream.

OldWayGuy
03-20-2014, 10:47 PM
He`s a brother of noblehood

Dombra
03-20-2014, 10:50 PM
Stears fame increases every time he is banned, tis all planned out :lightbul:

Jackson
03-20-2014, 11:44 PM
I noticed that Stears' much heralded return to the forum has been abruptly interrupted due to him insulting other members appearances.

However, due to him being the personification of physical perfection, shouldn’t we make an exception for him as obviously no one else will come close to the Übermensch that is Stears?

He looks ill, and like he doesn't get enough sleep.

Unome
03-21-2014, 01:00 AM
His handsomeness was so powerful that many beautiful women felt the stinging brand of ugliness and brutishness, as if they had grown inches of manly hair upon their bosoms, at the sight of stears.

The insecurity of females around here was astounding, and stears was quickly removed from power out of pure jealousy.

Women deeply fear men who are more beautiful than them. Because these are men they cannot seduce nor intimidate with looks alone.

Beautiful women cannot stand a man to be more beautiful than her. Perhaps it is the deepest fear a woman can have in life.

Elsa
03-21-2014, 10:37 PM
Stears is UNBANNED now. :D :cheer_icoon:

Hello ugly members :))))))))))

Shah-Jehan
03-21-2014, 10:38 PM

:clap:

Dombra
03-21-2014, 10:39 PM

Will he stay unbanned longer King I am though? :D

Elsa
03-21-2014, 10:40 PM

I hope so. I hope he'll be unbanned forever and ever because he is just too handsome & perfect & sexy & Hungarian to ban again. ;)

The King, I am
03-21-2014, 10:42 PM
I hope so. I hope he'll be unbanned forever and ever because he is just too handsome & perfect & sexy & Hungarian to ban again. ;)

Aren't you engaged with Loki atm?

The King, I am
03-21-2014, 10:43 PM

http://i62.tinypic.com/ei359s.jpg

Elsa
03-21-2014, 10:44 PM
Aren't you engaged with Loki atm?

Yep, and he is handsome, perfect, sexy, et al. as well.

oh-nahhh
03-21-2014, 11:05 PM
There is a little bit of Stears living inside all of us.