PDA

View Full Version : South of Serbia Could Request to Join Kosovo

KrashNick
03-20-2014, 07:34 PM
http://www.balkaninsight.com/en/file/show/infog-juzna-srbija.jpg

Southern parts of Serbia could request to join Kosovo if Crimea is incorporated into Russia.

"If authorities in Moscow demand that Crimea join Russia, Tirana [Albania's capital] and Pristina [Kosovo's capital] should demand the same for Presevo valley," Jonuz Musliu, head of Bujanovac Municipality, was quoted as saying by Serbian radio B92 and CROSS news agency.

Presevo valley, as well as all South Serbian municipalities, Bujanovac, Presevo and Medvedja, are populated mainly by ethnic Albanians, who form a 90% majority.

Musliu claimed that, at a historic level, Presevo valley has always been part of Kosovo.

It was separated from Kosovo's administrative unit in 1948 by the Yugoslav communist leadership.

Misliu also reminded that Presevo's Albanian community had already demanded annexation to Kosovo through a referendum held on May 2, 1992, with support of the move amounting to 98%.

Bujanovac Municipality's head was himself a leader of pro-Albanmian militant group at the time of clashes that took place in Presevo in 1999-2001 as a follow-up to the Kosovo war.

Over the past decade, experts have raised fears that Presevo Valley could become "a second Kosovo" if Serbia, Kosovo and Albania's governments do not find a solution to the conflict.

After signing on Tuesday a decree accepting Ukraine's Crimea into Russia, President Vlamidir Putin, though dismissing parallels between Crimea's referendum and Moscow not recognizing Kosovo, cited the will of the peninsula's population as a reason to annex it.

Serbia, which is currently dealing with its political affairs after early elections on Sunday, has made no immediate comments on Musliu's remarks.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-20-2014, 07:35 PM
Why not, either for all the same or for none.

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 08:23 PM
Medvedja and Bujanovac won't vote for it, Preshevo might, we will trade Preshevo for North Kosovo

Why is this in Kosovo sub-forum xD

RandoBloom
03-20-2014, 08:29 PM
I think Albanians should request a stretch of land in shape of a dick jabbing in Serbia, justo iritate them :)

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 08:31 PM
Medvedja in Municipality is only 26% Albanian as of 2002 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medveđa Now it's even less

Bujanovac in Municipality is 54% Albanian as of 2002, now it's 50% or lower http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bujanovac

Besides Albanians and Serbs in Bujanovac, there are many gypsys displaced from Kosovo and they particularly hate to be part of Kosovo again. If Bujanovac tried it most likely would see Gypsys and Albanians shooting themselves on streets.

Preshevo is only municipality where 80-90% are Albanian but it's tiny area, not significant to Serbia. We will trade it for North Kosovo.

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 08:34 PM
I think Albanians should request a stretch of land in shape of a dick jabbing in Serbia, justo iritate them :)

They can request a lot they just won't get xD

Albanians in Preshevo didn't even want to fight so they will never get anything unless we're trading land and want to make some Albanians happy. Only if Albanians try to make us very happy ;)

justme
03-20-2014, 08:35 PM
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Albanians in Serbia have almost little or no rights... I would also LOOOOOVVVVEE if Western Macedonia also joins Kosovo.

Maybe with Macedonia it can happen.. But South Serbia I would like it to happen since Serbs give them no rights, but it would be tricky.. If we do that then Serbia might say "if you give us this part" and is Kosovo willing to do that?

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 08:40 PM
YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!! Albanians in Serbia have almost little or no rights... I would also LOOOOOVVVVEE if Western Macedonia also joins Kosovo.

Maybe with Macedonia it can happen.. But South Serbia I would like it to happen since Serbs give them no rights, but it would be tricky.. If we do that the Serbia might say "if you give us this part" and is Kosovo willing to do that?

Western Macedonia is even more unlikely to separate. At least with Preshevo there will be a land swap. With Macedonia, US doesn't want it, Russia doesn't want, Serbia doesn't want, and Albania being part of NATO will keep her head very low.

Cleitus
03-20-2014, 08:42 PM
They can request a lot they just won't get xD

Albanians in Preshevo didn't even want to fight so they will never get anything unless we're trading land and want to make some Albanians happy. Only if Albanians try to make us very happy ;)

http://youtu.be/sCzhLlLizqE

Seraph of the End
03-20-2014, 08:42 PM
Unbelievable how arrogant some Albanians here are :rolleyes:

RandoBloom
03-20-2014, 08:44 PM
Unbelievable how arrogant some Albanians here are :rolleyes:

Yes, how dare they ask for land that belongs to them.
Serbs are the only that can ask for land, that doesnt even belong to them :)

Stefan_Dusan

No they were too cowards to do any fighting. After US army invaded Kosovo, US mandated buffer zone, where Yugoslav army couldn't be. That was Preshevo. So in power vacuum a couple Albanians pretended to liberate area but as soon as US removed buffer zone, all of them ran into Kosovo and surrendered to NATO xD

KrashNick
Medvedja in Municipality is only 26% Albanian as of 2002 http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medveđa Now it's even less

Bujanovac in Municipality is 54% Albanian as of 2002, now it's 50% or lower http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bujanovac

Besides Albanians and Serbs in Bujanovac, there are many gypsys displaced from Kosovo and they particularly hate to be part of Kosovo again. If Bujanovac tried it most likely would see Gypsys and Albanians shooting themselves on streets.

Preshevo is only municipality where 80-90% are Albanian but it's tiny area, not significant to Serbia. We will trade it for North Kosovo.

Why you want North Kosovo so bad ... Trepca right :laugh: ?

justme
03-20-2014, 08:45 PM
Western Macedonia is even more unlikely to separate. At least with Preshevo there will be a land swap. With Macedonia, US doesn't want it, Russia doesn't want, Serbia doesn't want, and Albania being part of NATO will keep her head very low.
Western Macedonia has more Albanians then in Serbia, and used to be part of Kosovo, so they have more chances. The problem with Albanians in South Serbia staying in Serbia is the lack of rights they have. If Russia can take Crimea then Kosovo should be able to take back Western Macedonia.

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 08:46 PM

TBH I don't know much of Trepca, I just want it because it's overwhelming Serb and they fought to make their area autonomous of rest of Kosovo. But if Trepca is indeed valuable this is another bonus ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 08:48 PM
Western Macedonia has more Albanians then in Serbia, and used to be part of Kosovo, so they have more chances. The problem with Albanians in South Serbia staying in Serbia is the lack of rights they have. If Russia can take Crimea then Kosovo should be able to take back Western Macedonia.

Doesn't matter, poppy USA will fuck you hard for even thinking about it. Your best bet here is to lay low because you don't want to lose USA backing :laugh:

Minesweeper
03-20-2014, 08:48 PM
That's impossible for three reasons.

First, there is a ''Land Security Zone'' between those municipalities and administrative line/border(depends on the perspective) guarded by elite army and police forces. It's a belt 5 kilometers wide, if memory serves me correctly.

Second, there is a military facility ''Jug'' in Bujanovac municipality, opened few years ago with 1000 soldiers and officers always present.

Third, in order to pull off what Russians did in Crimea, Kosovo would have to be a fully independent state without presence of foreign troops on its territory and with a respectable army and air force to back up its actions. Btw, Russians have veto power in Security council, it's easy for them to take such actions.

They can try though, dunno how they imagine it.

justme
03-20-2014, 08:52 PM
Doesn't matter, poppy USA will fuck you hard for even thinking about it. Your best bet here is to lay low because you don't want to lose USA backing :laugh:
I think the US is aware of how manipulative Makos and Russians are. Anyways why can Russia take Crimea but not Kosovo to take West Macedonia? Kosovo has more rights and reasons to take that land then Russia has to take Crimea.

By the way.. We will NEVER give up Trepca.

justme
03-20-2014, 08:53 PM
Gold... Apparently it has GOLD

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 08:57 PM
I think the US is aware of how manipulative Makos and Russians are. Anyways why can Russia take Crimea but not Kosovo to take West Macedonia? Kosovo has more rights and reasons to take that land.

By the way.. We will NEVER give up Trepca.

You already don't control Trepca, Serbs in the north have rendered it unusable. And when some rebels tried to start a war in Macedonia USA warned them in stark terms and they pretty much played nice afterwards, and you will continue to play nice in macedonia. Because Albanians know who they need to be grateful to.

KrashNick
03-20-2014, 09:02 PM
TBH I don't know much of Trepca, I just want it because it's overwhelming Serb and they fought to make their area autonomous of rest of Kosovo. But if Trepca is indeed valuable this is another bonus ;)

Yeah right ... :rolleyes:

Sorry but Americans have more interest in Trepca than albanians or serbs .

The.Mask
03-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Dacic already admitted that he doesn't care about Presheva valley being Kosova but in exchange he wants North Kosova.

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 09:05 PM
Yeah right ... :rolleyes:

Sorry but Americans have more interest in Trepca than albanians or serbs .

Nah seriously, I heard name and know it, but that's about it. For me, since I never will work in Trepca, or benefit from Trepca mine, it makes very influence on me besides it's good for some Serbs. I rather Serb get a beautiful mountain or seaside than Trepca, even a nice town. But then I realize that other Serbs think differently xD

justme
03-20-2014, 09:07 PM
You already don't control Trepca, Serbs in the north have rendered it unusable. And when some rebels tried to start a war in Macedonia USA warned them in stark terms and they pretty much played nice afterwards, and you will continue to play nice in macedonia. Because Albanians know who they need to be grateful to.
I think that you will find that Albanians in Macedonia were and usually are the victims of hate, but if you want to call them terrorist go ahead... Slavs have constantly provoked Albanians in Macedonia not the other way round.

justme
03-20-2014, 09:08 PM
Dacic already admitted that he doesn't care about Presheva valley being Kosova but in exchange he wants North Kosova.
Not trepca though...

Minesweeper
03-20-2014, 09:09 PM

When?

Highway is being built there as we speak by Serbian government. Isn't it absurd, investing in a region that you plan to trade?

Stefan_Dusan
03-20-2014, 09:10 PM
I think that you will find that Albanians in Macedonia were and usually are the victims of hate, but if you want to call them terrorist go ahead... Slavs have constantly provoked Albanians in Macedonia not the other way round.

I don't know situation of Maco-Albanians but you can't deny you rebelled in 2001. It was small rebellion in terms of what happened in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo but still rebellion. I didn't use word terrorist since I don't like those political charged words. And you can't deny it that USA basically gave ultimatum to the rebels who all promptly threw down weapons. You got some minority rights out of it. In Macedonia, I see plenty of Albanian flags off mosques and houses, if you were really repressed the government would come and yank them down. You seem fine to me.

7eleven
03-20-2014, 09:14 PM
Isnt kosovo already serbia?

justme
03-20-2014, 09:31 PM
I don't know situation of Maco-Albanians but you can't deny you rebelled in 2001. It was small rebellion in terms of what happened in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo but still rebellion. I didn't use word terrorist since I don't like those political charged words. And you can't deny it that USA basically gave ultimatum to the rebels who all promptly threw down weapons. You got some minority rights out of it. In Macedonia, I see plenty of Albanian flags off mosques and houses, if you were really repressed the government would come and yank them down. You seem fine to me.
The USA didn't give Albanians in Macedonia any ultimatum in 2001 http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/1327354/Macedonia-gives-Albanian-rebels-war-ultimatum.html
During 2001 Makos were demonstrating against Albanians and screing "death to Albanians" and killed innocent civilians, that's how NLA rose up, after the death of those civilians.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/europe/macedonia/1337534/Albanians-slaughtered-in-Macedonia.html

The.Mask
03-20-2014, 09:55 PM
When?

Highway is being built there as we speak by Serbian government. Isn't it absurd, investing in a region that you plan to trade?

Don't ask me when, it was long time ago, it was either a fake propaganda or a true fact but i know what i read.

Drawing-slim
03-20-2014, 10:02 PM
This is a golden timing for Albania to take this case to white for great natural Albania including half of today's Greece including also half of Athens which is Albanian to begin with. This would encourage the US to piss off the orthodox brotherhood of Russia. What a Briliant timing this is.

Minesweeper
03-20-2014, 10:20 PM
This is a golden timing for Albania to take this case to white for great natural Albania including half of today's Greece including also half of Athens which is Albanian to begin with. This would encourage the US to piss off the orthodox brotherhood of Russia. What a Briliant timing this is.

Greece is in NATO and is a more important member.

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 02:42 AM
They are already united. All part of Serbia, including Kosovo, according to the UN.

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 02:44 AM

Used to be part of Kosovo? When?

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 02:53 AM

Fyromians bowed down and agreed to the terms that Albanians requested. There was no ultimatum, but Albanian agree with US as negotiator to disarm if Fyromians recognized them and give them the same right as anyone else, hence the Ohri agreement....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrid_Agreement

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 03:04 AM
Fyromians bowed down and agreed to the terms that Albanians requested. There was no ultimatum, but Albanian agree with US as negotiator to disarm if Fyromians recognized them and give them the same right as anyone else, hence the Ohri agreement....http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ohrid_Agreement

You were already recognized and had rights even during SFRJ days. Fact is that your demands were watered down alot, to make them acceptable to us.

Pontios
03-21-2014, 03:11 AM
Drop a few artillery shells over those regions and see if they still want to separate...

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:12 AM
You were already recognized and had rights even during SFRJ days. Fact is that your demands were watered down alot, to make them acceptable to us.
Yeah, how could I forget the good old days of SFRJ......

News flash for you fyromian, Albanians are in their land and don't need some stinking Gypo-Slavs to decide what kind of rights we have! So, any chance they get they will scalp your skull.

Pjeter Pan
03-21-2014, 03:24 AM

Maybe with Macedonia it can happen.. But South Serbia I would like it to happen since Serbs give them no rights, but it would be tricky.. If we do that then Serbia might say "if you give us this part" and is Kosovo willing to do that?
Why the fuck would western Macedonia join Kosovo? That makes no sense. The Albanians there want to unite with albania. Right here shows that you hate albania.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:37 AM

Here is link to English version, though you'd be able to read the Albanian one: http://www.ucd.ie/ibis/filestore/Ohrid%20Framework%20Agreement.pdf

Some key points from it that I believe Albanians wouldn't have wanted to accept before:

Macedonia's sovereignty and territorial integrity, and the unitary character of the State are inviolable and must be preserved. There are no territorial solutions to ethnic issues.

In other words no partition of Macedonia.

The parties underline the importance of the commitments of July 5, 2001. There shall be a complete cessation of hostilities, complete voluntary disarmament of the ethnic Albanian armed groups and their complete voluntary disbandment. They acknowledge that a decision by NATO to assist in this context will require the establishment of a general, unconditional and open-ended cease-fire, agreement on a political solution to the problems of this country, a clear commitment by the armed groups to voluntarily disarm, and acceptance by all the parties of the conditions and limitations under which the NATO forces will operate.

The official language throughout Macedonia and in the international relations of Macedonia is the Macedonian language.

After I wrote what I wrote I went back and read the wikipedia page on it. Seems like NATO restrained the Macos quite a bit in the conflict, but in exchange disarmed the Albanians.

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:41 AM
Here is link to English version, though you'd be able to read the Albanian one: http://www.ucd.ie/ibis/filestore/Ohrid%20Framework%20Agreement.pdf

Some key points from it that I believe Albanians wouldn't have wanted to accept before:

After I wrote what I wrote I went back and read the wikipedia page on it. Seems like NATO restrained the Macos quite a bit in the conflict, but in exchange disarmed the Albanians.

There were not restrained, rebels were in the outskirts of Shkupi and they couldn't do shit. Albanians knew they could not do the split, so they opted for equal rights and such.

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 03:42 AM
Yeah, how could I forget the good old days of SFRJ......

News flash for you fyromian, Albanians are in their land and don't need some stinking Gypo-Slavs to decide what kind of rights we have! So, any chance they get they will scalp your skull.

Yes you do have to ask us. Pipe down and do what your masters tell you. If you try anything, all they need to do is close Bondsteel and leave.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:43 AM
There were not restrained, rebels were in the outskirts of Shkupi and they couldn't do shit. Albanians knew they could not do the split, so they opted for equal rights and such.

This is what I'm talking about:

From the start of the operation in Aračinovo, NATO secretary-general George Robinson was described the Macedonian assault on NLA held Aračinovo as "madness" and "complete folly". In a strongly-worded statement, Robertson urged the government to cease hostilities as Macedonia, he warned, was "on the brink of bloody civil war".[79][80] According to General Pande Petrovski, who was in charge of the operation, on 25 June at 9:00 in the morning he was called by the president and was told that NATO general secretary called him personally telling him to halt the operation because there are Americans trapped in Aračinovo. Petrovski however ordered the operation to continue. In 12:45 the president telephoned general Petrovski again with the words:
"General I want until 13:00 all of your activities in Aračinovo to be halted, and you will go to hotel "Belvi" to meet with NATO envoys. Don't you dare use the aviation, don't play games, I already explained what's the matter!" (page 110)
Petrovski orders the halting of military activities of the security forces and heads towards hotel "Belvi" where he encounters TV crews, foreign diplomats, government representatives and representatives of the president's cabinet. He is informed that everyone is awaiting the arrival of Xavier Solana at 16:00. In his memoirs on page 111 Petrovski then states that:
"Brigadier general Zvonko Stojanovski the commander of the Army Anti-air Defence informed me that our radars caught 6 fighter planes with course from Italy, through Albania towards Macedonia. i told him to follow their course and to dislocate the helicopters to the reserve airfield in Lozovo. I then though to myself – this is it! NATO is ready to use force on us if we continue with the operation". (page 111)
Petrovski's description of the circumstances was confirmed by Glenn Nye, who was a state department official in the Embassy of the USA in Macedonia. During the 2002 congressional elections in the USA, Nye revealed that while assigned to Macedonia and Kosovo, in 2001 he organised the rescue of 26 American citizens who were trapped behind insurgent lines.[81][82][83][84] For this, Nye received the State Department's Superior Honor Award.[81]
According to researchers Mark Curtis and Scott Taylor the foreigners that were evacuated from Aračinovo by NATO forces were advisors from the American military company MPRI.[85]
During the meeting held the same day in hotel "Belvi", the EU's senior foreign policy official, Javier Solana put great pressure on the government to completely stop the military activities in Aračinovo, and to let the NLA insurgents leave the incircled village.[86] After talks between president Boris Trajkovski and EU's senior foreign policy official, Javier Solana, the Macedonian government officially announced that it has ended its offensive against the NLA in Aračinovo. According to western media reports the talks were apparently "extremely acrimonious", with the Macedonians reluctant to abandon the battle they were convinced they were going to win.[87][88]
Solana asked the Macedonian officials to allow the evacuation of the NLA insurgents from Aračinovo to Lipkovo, and that the evacuation be conducted the same day. During the evacuation the insurgents would carry with them their weapons, their dead and their wounded.[86] Being exposed to great pressure by the international community, government officials allowed the NLA insurgents to be evacuated from Aračinovo to Lipkovo. The details with the logistics of the evacuation was organised by the USA special envoy for the Balkans, Peter Feith.[89] The evacuation started at 17:00 and was conducted by U.S. Marines from the American contingent within KFOR in Kosovo.[68]

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_insurgency_in_the_Republic_of_Macedonia

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 03:45 AM

This is restraining;

After putting severe pressure on the Macedonian government, even threatening that Macedonia will be put under sanctions and that the Stabilisation and Association Process will be blocked for the country,[93] the Macedonian government agreed to sign an unconditional ceasefire.[72] The ceasefire agreement was given to the President by Peter Feith and was signed on 5 July 2001 by army general Pande Petrovski and police general Risto Galevski from the Macedonian side, and by Peter Feith as a representative from NATO. NATO was the guarantor of the General Ceasefire and a same agreement was then signed with the NLA in Prizren.[68][94]

The General Ceasefire Agreement asks that a de-militarized zone was to be established extending between the border with Kosovo until the southern side of the Tetovo – Jazince highway. In accordance with the agreed the Macedonian army retreated from Tetovo and from all of the villages that were under its control in the conflict zone, towards new positions on the Kosovo border, and into the south of Tetovo. Some reinforcements were also sent to the army positions on Popova Shapka.[68] After the dislocation of the army to the new positions south of the town, left inside Tetovo were only four police checkpoints and the police units located in the building of the SVR Tetovo. Police units were also dislocated from the villages of the conflict zone, and the police remained in the region around Tetovo after the signing of the Ceasefire were as follows: 20 policemen in Lesok, 70 in Tearce, 120 in Vratnica, 25 in Jazhince, 100 in Jegunovce, 50 in Ratae, 70 in Zelce, as well as 5 police checkpoints with 15 policemen each.[68]

According to the ceasefire agreement, Macedonian security forces could open fire only when their lives were directly threatened and the return of fire had to be proportional with the attacks of the NLA.

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:46 AM
Yes you do have to ask us. Pipe down and do what your masters tell you. If you try anything, all they need to do is close Bondsteel and leave.

Yeah, and once they leave, you big bully you would do a lot of damage:rolleyes:

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:48 AM
Still, bunch of rebels in donkeys almost took Shkupi, there is nothing you guys can show that would rid that shame...

Drawing-slim
03-21-2014, 03:48 AM
Greece is in NATO and is a more important member.

US knows greece is secrete lover of Russia and will betray NATO incase of war in an instant.

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 03:52 AM
Yeah, and once they leave, you big bully you would do a lot of damage:rolleyes:

It's not us you have to worry about.

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:53 AM
It's not us you have to worry about.

Don't you worry about that! We got it under control:)

Crn Volk
03-21-2014, 03:57 AM
Still, bunch of rebels in donkeys almost took Shkupi, there is nothing you guys can show that would rid that shame...

Pretty sophisticated weapons for humble rebels on donkeys...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMn8qKjzAFdRtN6caR-zhz6MVgmpfRA9XVNHo9kBLTasbxEUl5

All that money from the diaspora bought some shiny weapons

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 04:05 AM
Pretty sophisticated weapons for humble rebels on donkeys...

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSMn8qKjzAFdRtN6caR-zhz6MVgmpfRA9XVNHo9kBLTasbxEUl5

All that money from the diaspora bought some shiny weapons

Yeah I know, and here is how they still piss on your borders: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VHavnsk0BPg

justme
03-21-2014, 05:45 AM
Why the fuck would western Macedonia join Kosovo? That makes no sense. The Albanians there want to unite with albania. Right here shows that you hate albania.
Yeah... But shkupi was the capital of Dardania...

justme
03-21-2014, 07:39 AM
Used to be part of Kosovo? When?
Not all of it...but...4566045660
Anyways don't worry we won't take it, just give Albanians more rights and everything will be ok.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 12:18 PM
No they were too cowards to do any fighting. After US army invaded Kosovo, US mandated buffer zone, where Yugoslav army couldn't be. That was Preshevo. So in power vacuum a couple Albanians pretended to liberate area but as soon as US removed buffer zone, all of them ran into Kosovo and surrendered to NATO xD
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Army_of_Pre%C5%A1evo,_Medve%C4%91a_and_ Bujanovac

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 01:05 PM
Medvedja and Bujanovac won't vote for it, Preshevo might, we will trade Preshevo for North Kosovo

Why is this in Kosovo sub-forum xD

Ki me marre trashte e surles.....Bujanovc already is Albanian majority so on speculative referendum definitely would vote to separate from Serbia and join Kosova state, however the trade doesn't depends from you nor from me, in the end its Big Dogs who play foreign policy and decide about this issues not us.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 01:15 PM

Trepca's heartland where main mines exist are in Southern part brother, ask me better for this since I work there ;), all what Serbs control of Trepca enterprise is some limited or small mines in North like some in Leposavic but its nothing compared to Stanterg where the big deal is and its Albanian controlled thus no serb influence and gonna stay as it is....Stefan can bark as much as he wants but can't change reality.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 01:36 PM
Drop a few artillery shells over those regions and see if they still want to separate...

How about you start to throw some of your artillery over the Turkey region of Pontus if you have some balls left, asian refugee. :laugh:

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 01:39 PM
Ki me marre trashte e surles.....Bujanovc already is Albanian majority so on speculative referendum definitely would vote to separate from Serbia and join Kosova state, however the trade doesn't depends from you nor from me, in the end its Big Dogs who play foreign policy and decide about this issues not us.

Bujanovac was 54% in 2002. As of 2014 I highly doubt it's majority anymore. That whole area is bleeding Albanians to Kosovo. Not that it matters really, Albanians are not strong enough to take the land, they rely on Serbia's good will.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 01:43 PM
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Liberation_Army_of_Pre%C5%A1evo,_Medve%C4%91a_and_ Bujanovac

Like I said, those "fighters" just popped up because that whole area was a buffer zone. NATO didn't want to be rubbing shoulders with JNA in case one or another accidentally opened fire. So without soldiers Albanians pretended to be lions. However when NATO pulled the buffer zone, there was not even one soldier who decided to fight. Every single one of you ran to Kosovo and surrendered to NATO. Every single one. The JNA rolled in without firing a shot. And since 2001, you still haven't fired a shot even Serbia pulled that monument and some people claimed they'd get angry, they took it. And they will keep taking it.

LightHouse89
03-21-2014, 01:48 PM

Gold... Apparently it has GOLD

Why not give predomantly Serbs areas to Serbs and areas that are filled with mostly Albanians to Albanians? Seems the most logical. My word what has Communism done to South Eastern europe? :picard1:

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 01:54 PM

They were all armed with weapons from Kosovo who were armed by Americans since 1999. These were not rebels with AK-47s anymore, but rather similar to soldiers attacking lightly armed policeman. However whenever Maco Army engaged them, they were always pushed from their position. But with Kosovo to the north, Macedonia was overwhelmed and these people kept infiltrating Macedonia from Kosovo, it needed help of her neighbor to north Serbia xD

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 02:03 PM
They were all armed with weapons from Kosovo who were armed by Americans since 1999. These were not rebels with AK-47s anymore, but rather similar to soldiers attacking lightly armed policeman. However whenever Maco Army engaged them, they were always pushed from their position. But with Kosovo to the north, Macedonia was overwhelmed and these people kept infiltrating Macedonia from Kosovo, it needed help of her neighbor to north Serbia xD

Americans did not arm them, detailed your facts right. Some Kosovars went to fight but in majority they were locals, and Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, and Russia aided them with they could, they even sent their army units as mercenaries.....

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 02:07 PM
Why not give predomantly Serbs areas to Serbs and areas that are filled with mostly Albanians to Albanians? Seems the most logical. My word what has Communism done to South Eastern europe? :picard1:
Its not the commies, these Albanian lands were given to Yugoslavia by European powers in early 1900s.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 02:13 PM
Like I said, those "fighters" just popped up because that whole area was a buffer zone. NATO didn't want to be rubbing shoulders with JNA in case one or another accidentally opened fire. So without soldiers Albanians pretended to be lions. However when NATO pulled the buffer zone, there was not even one soldier who decided to fight. Every single one of you ran to Kosovo and surrendered to NATO. Every single one. The JNA rolled in without firing a shot. And since 2001, you still haven't fired a shot even Serbia pulled that monument and some people claimed they'd get angry, they took it. And they will keep taking it.
Only 50 from 1.600 Soldiers surrendered to NATO.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_Pre%C5%A1evo_Valley

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 02:14 PM
Americans did not arm them, detailed your facts right. Some Kosovars went to fight but in majority they were locals, and Serbia, Greece, Bulgaria, and Russia aided them with they could, they even sent their army units as mercenaries.....

America was definitely arming Kosovo rebels in 1999. The whole Koshare offensive was American armed KLA units backed with Albanian artillery. And those weapons made it's way to Macedonia. And no mercenariness fought with Macedonian special forces or military.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 02:17 PM
Only 50 from 1.500 Soldiers surrendered to NATO.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Insurgency_in_the_Pre%C5%A1evo_Valley

The 1,500 figure is then even more shameless because they didn't fire a shot! Not one. So they pretended to be civilians, and not soldiers. Doesn't matter, periodic sweeps by Serbs probably netted a couple 100 of them.

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=d19_1358991336

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 02:30 PM
All these bullshits and bullshits.... the truth is that albanians were the Terror of Balkans till 1870s, when the first modern Balkans states started to form.... before in the Balkans, in a land with no laws, no state institutions, albanians tribes ruled, they were the masters.

Till 1900s greeks used to put their children to sleep by saying " please my dear sleep, otherwise The albanian will come here''....

No one can be compared to an ethnic albanian, especially Mountain Gheg, Drenica or Lab albanians in terms of bravery and fighting abilities.

The Kosovo war occurred in one of the most difficult times for the Albanian Nation... Rep of Alb was in civil war in 1997-1998 and total economical collapse before, huge immigration and poverty, lack of state and no kind of big help could be given to kosovar albanians.

Kosovar Albanians fought against the 4th military power of Europe. 12,000 KLA soldiers armed only with AK-47, not trained properly fought against 120,000 professional serbian soldiers and police officers with 5 years of war experience in Bosnia and Croatia, backed by more than 2,200 armored vehicles and tanks, plus more than 500 jets and helicopters.

In a video which i will post later, a serbian prisoner states clearly than more than 2,000 serbian soldiers were killed or lost in the forsts of kosovo in the last 4 weeks of the war.

As for you Dushan... Ukraine gave 200 tanks to the FYROM-an army, plus that serbian and russian mercenaries that fought there. More than 170,000 fyromans were displaced by only 1,200 albanian rebels.

Do these people understand how much ridiculous does this sound to Albanian Malsors?? I mean these fyroman gypsy-vachs, these vlachic chobans, only 100 years ago would better give their daughters to the albanian warriors with their foustanellas, than even lookinf the albanian warrior in the eye... it is ironic how much history has changed.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 02:49 PM
All these bullshits and bullshits.... the truth is that albanians were the Terror of Balkans till 1870s, when the first modern Balkans states started to form.... before in the Balkans, in a land with no laws, no state institutions, albanians tribes ruled, they were the masters.

If your the terror of the Balkans how come no one is terrified xD

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 02:53 PM
If your the terror of the Balkans how come no one is terrified xD

You are a funny guy :). I said used to be once, today not anymore. Today is the state which makes the law. However the average '' yugoslav'' or greeks is afraid of albanians in the streets of europe, especially those serbian pussies who play punk music xD in USA.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 02:54 PM
Kosovar Albanians fought against the 4th military power of Europe. 12,000 KLA soldiers armed only with AK-47, not trained properly fought against 120,000 professional serbian soldiers and police officers with 5 years of war experience in Bosnia and Croatia, backed by more than 2,200 armored vehicles and tanks, plus more than 500 jets and helicopters.

The JNA was the "4th military power" in Europe only on paper and before the collapse of Yugoslavia. In 1998, it was nowhere near the 4th strongest military power as it was reduced to just Serbian military capacity without Slovenia, without Croatia, without Bosnia and without Macedonia.

Even so, Albanian militants did not inflict any serious losses on JNA. Maybe 2000 Serbs total died in Kosovo including civilian and police and some soldiers (mainly from NATO bombardment). Albanian militants could not accomplish their objectives in Koshare when they had:

1)Superior numbers
2)Heavy artillery (Albanian military)
3)Air support (NATO)
4)NATO weaponry
5)Base in northern Albanian, free from fighting

NATO became so discouraged by Koshare they approached Yeltsin and even allowed Russian troops in Kosovo as a result. Because NATO realized KLA was hopeless against Serbian military and there was no will for NATO ground invasion.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:00 PM
You are a funny guy :). I said used to be once, today not anymore. Today is the state which makes the law. However the average '' yugoslav'' or greeks is afraid of albanians in the streets of europe, especially those serbian pussies who play punk music xD in USA.

Tell you what, get taxi cab in southern Mitrovica, ask Albanian cab driver to take you to northern Mitrovica, Serbian part, and see his reaction and what he tells you xD

justme
03-21-2014, 03:01 PM
Do you want us to give trepca to Serbia...? That's NEVER gonna happen, even if we do a land swap Serbia and Serbs still won't be happy, because they want the land with gold and that's never gonna happen.

justme
03-21-2014, 03:04 PM
Tell you what, get taxi cab in southern Mitrovica, ask Albanian cab driver to take you to northern Mitrovica, Serbian part, and see his reaction and what he tells you xD
I've been to North Mitrovica all Serbs can do is bark all day.

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 03:07 PM
The JNA was the "4th military power" in Europe only on paper and before the collapse of Yugoslavia. In 1998, it was nowhere near the 4th strongest military power as it was reduced to just Serbian military capacity without Slovenia, without Croatia, without Bosnia and without Macedonia.

Even so, Albanian militants did not inflict any serious losses on JNA. Maybe 2000 Serbs total died in Kosovo including civilian and police and some soldiers (mainly from NATO bombardment). Albanian militants could not accomplish their objectives in Koshare when they had:

1)Superior numbers
2)Heavy artillery (Albanian military)
3)Air support (NATO)
4)NATO weaponry
5)Base in northern Albanian, free from fighting

NATO became so discouraged by Koshare they approached Yeltsin and even allowed Russian troops in Kosovo as a result. Because NATO realized KLA was hopeless against Serbian military and there was no will for NATO ground invasion.

OK, it wasn't the 4rth, it was the 6th, it wasn't the 6th it was the 10th, are you happy now? Anyway the nr of military machines and soldiers still made Serbia the 4th military power in Europe in 1998.

Do you realize that they were fighting against some brave civilians? Do you understand what does that mean? Serbs and albanians since the modern serbian state was formed never had any professional army confrontations, never! I t was always serbian soldiers and officers , always 3 times bigger in nr against albanian villagers, this is the challenge you had xD.

Never was KLA backed by albanian artillery, i know these things better than you, not in Koshare too.

About Koshare.. the objective was achieved, more than 300 serbian soldiers killed and the base was taken.

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 03:11 PM

I do not talk about places where I have not been. You might be right. However i will follow your advice and go there will a cab.

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:18 PM

What does this prove anyways? A cab driver is probably trying to make a living and feed his family, why would he want to go in an area were Serb criminals reside? With the same token, how about you come to Drenica with a Serbian cab?;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:18 PM
Never was KLA backed by albanian artillery, i know these things better than you, not in Koshare too.

There were no civilians at koshare. As to the above claim, you simple then weren't paying attention xD

Albanian Army and UĒK artillery continued to shell the Yugoslav Army's positions from Maja Glava and Rasa Košares.

THE UCK was based in northern Albania for the attack on Koshare. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Košare

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:19 PM
What does this prove anyways? A cab driver is probably trying to make a living and feed his family, why would he want to go in an area were Serb criminals reside? With the same token, how about you come to Drenica with a Serbian cab?;)

I'll come in an Albanian cab, how about that xD

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:20 PM
I'll come in an Albanian cab, how about that xD

Just like I thought;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:22 PM
About Koshare.. the objective was achieved, more than 300 serbian soldiers killed and the base was taken.

60 soldiers were killed on JNA side, 116 Albanian UCK soldiers were killed on Albanian side. Almost all soldiers on JNA were killed from either shelling or NATO bombs, not UCK bullets xD

And you only took the base when NATO/Milosevic signed the peace agreement that entailed all Serbian military to withdraw from Kosovo. Not in battle in other words.

EDIT:

It's important to reflect on why casualties were so low for such pivotal and important battle. The Serbian side made an oath to themselves to fight to the death. They dug themselves into Koshare, and even every night was done to Albanian/NATO bombardment they persisted and held their lines.

However, Albanian side who vastly outnumbered them and had a safe base not being bombed, never really pressed the Serbian lines. With their numbers they could have overwhelmed all Serb positions and killed all Serbs but they didn't have stomach for it. They didn't want to die for Koshare, so every time they pushed and encountered stiff fire, they retreated.

This is what it means to have a spirit of a soldier in the Serbian nation. The same nation to get her freedom first from Ottomans, to give Hitler hardest time in the Balkans, to have pushed A-H out of Serbian soil all by herself, etc. To the warriors at Koshare who just decided fight with no caring for their life.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:24 PM
Just like I thought;)

It's a rather different scenario as the Serbian cabby would have to go quite a distance as well. This is merely crossing a bridge. So for me to get a Serbian cabby to do it, I'd probably have to give him his whole year's wages right then xD

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:47 PM
It's a rather different scenario as the Serbian cabby would have to go quite a distance as well. This is merely crossing a bridge. So for me to get a Serbian cabby to do it, I'd probably have to give him his whole year's wages right then xD

The distance is not in question, and you can give him all the money of the world and he still won't do it:)

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 03:51 PM
60 soldiers were killed on JNA side, 116 Albanian UCK soldiers were killed on Albanian side. Almost all soldiers on JNA were killed from either shelling or NATO bombs, not UCK bullets xD

And you only took the base when NATO/Milosevic signed the peace agreement that entailed all Serbian military to withdraw from Kosovo. Not in battle in other words.

EDIT:

It's important to reflect on why casualties were so low for such pivotal and important battle. The Serbian side made an oath to themselves to fight to the death. They dug themselves into Koshare, and even every night was done to Albanian/NATO bombardment they persisted and held their lines.

However, Albanian side who vastly outnumbered them and had a safe base not being bombed, never really pressed the Serbian lines. With their numbers they could have overwhelmed all Serb positions and killed all Serbs but they didn't have stomach for it. They didn't want to die for Koshare, so every time they pushed and encountered stiff fire, they retreated.

This is what it means to have a spirit of a soldier in the Serbian nation. The same nation to get her freedom first from Ottomans, to give Hitler hardest time in the Balkans, to have pushed A-H out of Serbian soil all by herself, etc. To the warriors at Koshare who just decided fight with no caring for their life.

Buddy, you live in a dream world filled with nationalistic Serb fairy tales! You obviously have never seen your kind in a war, so leave that to us that have. With all the might the JNA had they still couldn't spend few night in the Drenica villages, but went back to their base in Feronikel. Leave your bed stories for someone else.....

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 03:56 PM
Buddy, you live in a dream world filled with nationalistic Serb fairy tales! You obviously have never seen your kind in a war, so leave that to us that have. With all the might the JNA had they still couldn't spend few night in the Drenica villages, but went back to their base in Feronikel. Leave your bed stories for someone else.....

Drenica by 1999 was clean and safe place to be until Serbs to withdraw. So how can you explain why Albanians never forced Serbian positions even with superior numbers and backing of artillery? You can't xD They were too worried in taking casualties.

Minesweeper
03-21-2014, 03:59 PM

First, our casualties were not nearly as high. Second, what you call base was a border post, a single building. Are you telling me that you brought so many soldiers there with a single objective, to capture that specific border post and remain dug in for the rest of the war? You lost so many lives there for that? Bravo.. I'm impressed. :thumb001:

LightHouse89
03-21-2014, 04:01 PM
Do you want us to give trepca to Serbia...? That's NEVER gonna happen, even if we do a land swap Serbia and Serbs still won't be happy, because they want the land with gold and that's never gonna happen.

is there alot of gold in Kosovo? I mean lie under ground ro something? Excuse my ignorance I am confused.

ALSh
03-21-2014, 04:37 PM
is there alot of gold in Kosovo? I mean lie under ground ro something? Excuse my ignorance I am confused.

Yes there is. North underground Kosovo is very rich.

LightHouse89
03-21-2014, 04:42 PM
Yes there is. North underground Kosovo is very rich.

holy shit gold rush!!!!!!!!! time for me to dig my tunnel their :thumb001: if the people live on top of those resources why not extract them? are they nuts? thats like texans here finding they live on top of an oil field and they get rich once they start selling the oil hahahaha.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 04:44 PM
Here are some pictures from Koshare, Serbian soldiers:

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/AndrijaS/scan0006.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/AndrijaS/scan0007.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/AndrijaS/scan0005.jpg

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y283/AndrijaS/scan0004.jpg

There were some Russian volunteers at Koshare. This was some years ago, but I came upon military forum where Russians and Chechens were flaming each other over second Chechnya war. When one Chechen slurred the Russians as not being good soldiers, scared to run to their mothers, or some slur like this. Where out of blue, and unrelated to discussion at all, the Russian brought up Serbians as example of good soldiers. Turns out this Russian had some relative volunteer at Koshare and when he returned to Russia was so impressed by Serbians, who as claimed, despite facing death every night and day still were happy go lucky, joking in their sarcastic but dark Serbian way. He said something to effect that when Serbians died, they died with smile on their faces like this was one big joke, such is Serbian spirit, uncrushable.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Serbians never have been Warriors, butchers yes but not Warriors.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 04:49 PM
Some Serbian partisans hanging around
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Hanging_Serbia_1941.jpg

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Some Serbians partisans hanging around
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/5e/Hanging_Serbia_1941.jpg

You can call Serbians whatever you want, Albanians are nothing to Serbians if there isn't some great power protecting you, as can be seen in that picture, Germans ;)

Butchers, soldiers, warriors, whatever we are, you couldn't bust our lines in Koshare with every advantage in the book xD

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 04:52 PM
You can call Serbians whatever you want, Albanians are nothing to Serbians if there isn't some great power protecting you, as can be seen in that picture, Germans ;)

Butchers, soldiers, warriors, whatever we are, you couldn't bust our lines in Koshare with every advantage in the book xD

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sq/a/a0/AzemGalica.jpg

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 04:55 PM
When we have such an Army again you will see Albanian Tanks in Belgrad :thumb001:

http://youtu.be/wwhXP-sgq0w

Stefan_Dusan
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/sq/a/a0/AzemGalica.jpg

Azem Galica killed some Serbs but he ultimately died fighting Serbs and Kosovo was fully incorporated into Yugoslavia. Not good example ;)

ALSh
holy shit gold rush!!!!!!!!! time for me to dig my tunnel their :thumb001: if the people live on top of those resources why not extract them? are they nuts? thats like texans here finding they live on top of an oil field and they get rich once they start selling the oil hahahaha.

Lack of investment because this area is in the place were Serbs and Albanians meet together.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 04:57 PM
Azem Galica killed some Serbs but he ultimately died fighting Serbs and Kosovo was fully incorporated into Yugoslavia. Not good example ;)
some Serbs ? Serbs were afraid of him like from a Force of Nature.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:00 PM
When we have such an Army again you will see Albanian Tanks in Belgrad :thumb001:

http://youtu.be/wwhXP-sgq0w

Tirana has already seen Serbian soldiers not once but twice ;) If Albanians ever beat Serbs and bring their army to Beograd, I will be first to congratulate Albanians. But I can't see this happening I wonder why xD

Serbians are eternal nation of soldiers, why we keep getting into wars. We were in every war in the Balkans in 90s. And future promises more. As warrior nation we only respect being defeated, and bloodied. Anything else the Serbian nation doesn't respect. If you enlist some outside to help your cause, the Serbian nation just waits and tries again.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:01 PM
some Serbs ? Serbs were afraid of him like from a Force of Nature.

Not really. He killed some Serbs but he had to retreat from Drenica to Metohija where he died from a Serb's bullet. Maybe only Serbian civilians were afraid of him, but Serbs kept coming to him to kill him while he kept retreating closer and closer to Albania until he was killed. But interesting side note on Azem, he was blood brother to Kosta Pecanac ;)

Incal
03-21-2014, 05:04 PM

True dat.

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 05:18 PM

Man The whole of Yugoslavia fought him, and you acting brave with such actions:picard1: He is the brave one with his whole Clan, because he terrorized your whole country, and he also collapsed the colonization of Kosova. But, the end of the colonization came with the WW2 when his predecessors kicked most Serbs out.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Man The whole of Yugoslavia fought him, and you acting brave with such actions:picard1: He is the brave one with his whole Clan, because he terrorized your whole country, and he also collapsed the colonization of Kosova. But, the end of the colonization came with the WW2 when his predecessors kicked most Serbs out.

He terrorized the entire Yugoslavia? :D Just sections of Kosovo, the rest of Yugoslavia did not know about him. And he didn't collapse the colonization of Kosovo, it kept going. It was WW2 that did.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 05:25 PM
Not really. He killed some Serbs but he had to retreat from Drenica to Metohija where he died from a Serb's bullet. Maybe only Serbian civilians were afraid of him, but Serbs kept coming to him to kill him while he kept retreating closer and closer to Albania until he was killed. But interesting side note on Azem, he was blood brother to Kosta Pecanac ;)
Pecanac killed some People nothing other, he was prisoned by Tschetniks and executed.

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 05:26 PM
He terrorized the entire Yugoslavia? :D Just sections of Kosovo, the rest of Yugoslavia did not know about him. And he didn't collapse the colonization of Kosovo, it kept going. It was WW2 that did.

Yugoslavia paid with blood and money to fight him:rolleyes: He did collapse the colonization, reason a lot of Serbs escaped during his time and also other refused to come. Now my friend his is the brave one! Not the Yugoslavs army.....

Virtuous
03-21-2014, 05:26 PM
I see regional wars upcoming in Europe. Will subscribe to Prussia, if it returns that is.

ALSh
03-21-2014, 05:30 PM
I see regional wars upcoming in Europe. Will subscribe to Prussia, if it returns that is.

Is he some kind of future predicter or what, lol?

Virtuous
03-21-2014, 05:33 PM
Is he some kind of future predicter or what, lol?

Behold my Gypsy powers.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Pecanac killed some People nothing other, he was prisoned by Tschetniks and executed.

Pecanac killed a lot of people starting at 12 when he defended a monastery at Pec. But he and Azem were blood brothers, and Azem did secret visit to Kosta and got weapons. Such is complicated relationship between Serbs and Albanians in Kosovo.

But Pecanac was beheaded because he ordered his detachment to cooperate with Germans.

ALSh
03-21-2014, 05:35 PM
Behold my Gypsy powers.

Take of beer man, it seems u are thirsty :p

Virtuous
03-21-2014, 05:37 PM
Take of beer man, it seems u are thirsty :p

A beer is always appreciated.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:38 PM
Yugoslavia paid with blood and money to fight him:rolleyes: He did collapse the colonization, reason a lot of Serbs escaped during his time and also other refused to come. Now my friend his is the brave one! Not the Yugoslavs army.....

Not Yugoslavia but Serbia. Serbs are always willing to fight, and if Albanians want they can keep raising kachaks. And we will keep shooting them. We're an eternal nation of soldiers, and we get bored without war. He did not collapse the colonization. When Serbia inherited Kosovo, it was maybe 10-15% Serb, by beginning WW2 it was 30-35%. Some Serbs probably did leave due to his actions but many more did come.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 05:40 PM

I'd think that point is one of the best for Albanians on long-term process, take Kosova example Macedonia in near future could be taken over demographically without any bullet to trigger, maybe Makos in near-future would ask for Macedonia division to save something from Albos since demographically speaking Albos are doing great in Macedonia in otherside Makos don't - two huge difference....All what Albos need there is conscientious politicians who defend Albanian national interests above personal ones something which lacks not just in Macedonia among Albos but whenever they are, which is pity however hopeful this situation gonna change fast. :)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:43 PM
I'd think that point is one of the best for Albanians on long-term process, take Kosova example Macedonia in near future could be taken over demographically without any bullet to trigger, maybe Makos in near-future would ask for Macedonia division to save something from Albos since demographically speaking Albos are doing great in Macedonia in otherside Makos don't - two huge difference....All what Albos need there is conscientious politicians who defend Albanian national interests above personal ones something which lacks not just in Macedonia among Albos but whenever they are, which is pity however hopeful this situation gonna change fast. :)

Birthrates are falling, and Maco-Albanian birthrates are falling as they leave their villages and join the cities. A bigger problem for Albanians in Macedonia is emigration to Kosovo, the rest of EU (thanks to Bulgarian passports), or Switzerland. So demographic situation is not as promising as you paint above.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 05:48 PM
Birthrates are falling, and Maco-Albanian birthrates are falling as they leave their villages and join the cities. A bigger problem for Albanians in Macedonia is emigration to Kosovo, the rest of EU (thanks to Bulgarian passports), or Switzerland.

AHAHAHA another bullcrap from you, see demographic stats on new born babies in FYROM (a special thread is already for this subject :thumbs up).

I admire your optimism however your worst nightmare is going to be bigger just hold on and leave it to the time, hence see who was right me or you. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:50 PM
AHAHAHA another bullcrap from you, see demographic stats on new born babies in FYROM (a special thread is already for this subject :thumbs up).

Those new born babies have to go to college, many go to Prishtina :D And then they find job, have kids and settle in Kosovo. What's better option for them? Tetovo :D

Eckhart
03-21-2014, 05:54 PM
Not Yugoslavia but Serbia. Serbs are always willing to fight, and if Albanians want they can keep raising kachaks. And we will keep shooting them. We're an eternal nation of soldiers, and we get bored without war. He did not collapse the colonization. When Serbia inherited Kosovo, it was maybe 10-15% Serb, by beginning WW2 it was 30-35%. Some Serbs probably did leave due to his actions but many more did come.

You do what you little shit? Ill eat your head and give the eyes to your whore mother. serbians are scum, if you want to show how much of a soldier come and step on Albanian soil. Rrac e mallkume

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 05:55 PM
Those new born babies have to go to college, many go to Prishtina :D And then they find job, have kids and settle in Kosovo. What's better option for them? Tetovo :D

Citizenship, vote and whole family stays put in Macedonia plus majority go already in Tetova university, even many Kosovan Albanians go study there so I'd advice to quit dreaming for that version already since doesn't adjust the reality. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 05:55 PM
You do what you little shit? Ill eat your head and give the eyes to your whore mother. serbians are scum, if you want to show how much of a soldier come and step on Albanian soil. Rrac e mallkume

Oh mighty Albanian warrior we have here :D Let's start with you giving me your full name and see how brave this Albanian is :D

Eckhart
03-21-2014, 05:57 PM
Road of Dibra, Vila Gold , Kompleksi Halili Tirane. 0692049555 this is my vodafone number when you step your foot here call and ask for Rino Kastrati

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 06:00 PM
Road of Dibra, Vila Gold , Kompleksi Halili Tirane. 0692049555 this is my vodafone number when you step your foot here call and ask for Rino Kastrati

I asked for your full name, is this number I can Skype by chance :D If you want, give me your mailing address and I will send you something to confirm you actually live there ;)

Eckhart
03-21-2014, 06:04 PM
Full name is Erind "Rino" Kastrati thats my number and i don't skype like whores, if you come ill try and make it quick just for your braveness/stupidity as about the address just come in Tirana and ask a taxi driver to send you to Vila Gold. Stop blabbering and if you ever step foot in Albania and want to show how much of a strong Serb you are call that number or else shut the fuck up and go now.

Eckhart
03-21-2014, 06:05 PM
Tqisha ate ftyren e srbit rracqir qe do ta haj me qejf

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 06:07 PM

I'd go whenever I like in Northern Mitrovica isn't a big deal tbh, however for a Serb is last testament if he ever wish to cross bridge without police protection unless you're with an Albanian as companion. :thumb001:

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 06:07 PM
Full name is Erind "Rino" Kastrati thats my number and i don't skype like whores, if you come ill try and make it quick just for your braveness/stupidity as about the address just come in Tirana and ask a taxi driver to send you to Vila Gold. Stop blabbering and if you ever step foot in Albania and want to show how much of a strong Serb you are call that number or else shut the fuck up and go now.

Listen you dumb Albanian, it takes money to come to Albania, so if you want to play Mr. tough man on internet, you should at least give me some proof you're actually there so I don't waste my time for nothing. I can give you my address here (1093 12th ave se, Minneapolis 55414) and tell you to come meet me :D

So fucking coward, let's start with your address. You're a proven liar before, posting face pictures of some German because you're too embarrassed of your Albanian face so everything with you I don't exactly believe. But address is easy to verify, I send you "gift" you tell me what that gift is :D

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 06:08 PM
I'd go whenever I like in Northern Mitrovica isn't a big deal tbh, however for a Serb is last testament if he ever wish to cross bridge without police protection unless you're with an Albanian as companion. :thumb001:

There are plenty of Serbians below the bridge and they cross all the time xD However speak to an Albanian cabby about entering North Mitrovica like I did last time, and he gave me speeches on how they're all criminals up there ;)

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 06:19 PM
There are plenty of Serbians below the bridge and they cross all the time xD However speak to an Albanian cabby about entering North Mitrovica like I did last time, and he gave me speeches on how they're all criminals up there ;)

And you know better than me right? xD

Its true about criminals since in North Mitrovica reside the garbage of Serbian society starting from izbeglice from Croatia, Bosnia all the way to the replaced Serbs from Southern Kosova also Russian mercenaries aren't an expectation, in that part criminals still live on the fear from an invasion of "Siptari" therefore could be explained why criminals of all sorts are established over there and ain't something to be proud of cause tells how shit scared are from another Albanian 17 march uprising. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 06:21 PM
Tqisha ate ftyren e srbit rracqir qe do ta haj me qejf

Majmun, po vremenu tvoja keva me pozdravlja na vashem domu, njena kozha ce sijati od moje sperme ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 06:24 PM
And you know better than me right? xD

Its true about criminals since in North Mitrovica reside the garbage of Serbian society starting from izbeglice from Croatia, Bosnia all the way to the replaced Serbs from Southern Kosova also Russian mercenaries aren't an expectation, in that part criminals still live on the fear from an invasion of "Siptari" therefore could be explained why criminals of all sorts are established over there and ain't something to be proud of cause tells how shit scared are from another Albanian 17 march uprising. ;)

I'm just relating what the Albanian cabby relaid to me. He wouldn't take me there for my own "safety" even though I'm Serb :D And I do know situation in North Mitrovica better because I have some family there, there are no Russian mercenaries there lol. The criminals don't live in any fear, they fight for Serbian area of Kosovo, and they have carved out an autonomous area.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 06:41 PM
I'm just relating what the Albanian cabby relaid to me. He wouldn't take me there for my own "safety" even though I'm Serb :D And I do know situation in North Mitrovica better because I have some family there, there are no Russian mercenaries there lol. The criminals don't live in any fear, they fight for Serbian area of Kosovo, and they have carved out an autonomous area.

Great delusions, does being inside the church for a long time blind your eyes and brain altogether as result you start showing delusions likewise you're having right now, so you take more credible your thoughts or opinions of some relatives of your which God knows when was the last time you met or if they do really exist after all, compared to me being 24/7 in this same place you're having convo with me....All in all you just prove my point living on optimistic state beyond normal limit thus goes in delusion at its best without having a clue what happens in real life over here. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 06:43 PM
Great delusions, does being inside the church for a long time blind your eyes and brain altogether as result you start showing delusions likewise you're having right now, so you take more credible your thoughts or opinions of some relatives of your which God knows when was last time you met or if they do really exist after all, compared to me being 24/7 in this same place you're having convo with me about my hometown....All in all you just prove my point living on optimistic state beyond normal limit thus goes in delusion at its best without having a clue what happens in real life over here. ;)

Ok lol believe there are Russian mercs if that's what you want to believe :D

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 06:58 PM
Ok lol believe there are Russian mercs if that's what you want to believe :D

It was on TV a year ago about the Russian mercenaries establishment in Northern Kosova in support of their brat son...When I find I'm gonna show it right in front of your face. :thumb001:

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:00 PM
It was on TV a year ago about the Russian mercenaries establishment in Northern Kosova in support of their brat son...When I find I'm gonna show it right in front of your face. :thumb001:

Albanians see Russians everywhere. However when Russian peacekeepers were here they shot Serbs protecting Albanians. You'd think Albanians would relax after that :D

denz
03-21-2014, 07:03 PM
Dudes, just chill down :coffee:

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 07:06 PM
True dat.

Tri racial mongrel, do never intervene in these kind of discussions.

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 07:08 PM

Serbs are a bunch of pussies, mongrels who fight civilians, when you fought professional austrian armies in WW1, 54% of the serbian males were killed. You are as much as a nation of soldiers as Italy is.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:09 PM
Serbs are a bunch of pussies, mongrels who fight civilians, when you fought professional austrian armies in WW1, 54% of the serbian males were killed. You are as much as a nation of soldiers as Italy is.

We expelled A-H from our territory you dumb Albanian! The enamorous casualty we suffered is proof of our toughness while Albania was occupied by A-H and Bulgaria without a single shot!

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 07:13 PM
We expelled A-H from our territory you dumb Albanian! The enamorous casualty we suffered is proof of our toughness while Albania was occupied by A-H and Bulgaria without a single shot!

Ahahahahahahaha, but albanians didn't had a state moron, while Serbia was a united state since 1831 with a professional Military academy of French and russian officers since 1847.

On the other hand austrians ( bulgarians never stepped in ww1) were not considered invaders, but allies.

I said that for the only reason to tell, you that this is what happens to you when you front professional armies, not some villagers like Azem Galica.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 07:15 PM

http://histmag.org/grafika/articles2/skanderberg/skanderbeg2.jpg

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:15 PM
Ahahahahahahaha, but albanians didn't had a state moron, while Serbia was a united state since 1831 with a professional Military academy of French and russian officers since 1847.

On the other hand austrians ( bulgarians never stepped in ww1) were not considered invaders, but allies.

I said that for the only reason to tell, you that this is what happens to you when you front professional armies, not some villagers like Azem Galica.

Albanians had a state, it was created after first Balkan war.

And we beat A-H army, so shows what you know. We beat them. They were driven out of Serbia and only came back with German and Bulgarian army.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 07:17 PM

And we beat A-H army, so shows what you know. We beat them. They were driven out of Serbia and only came back with German and Bulgarian army.
Serbia was totally destroyed by the Wehrmacht they didnt even need a Week to occupy Serbia.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:20 PM
Serbia was totally destroyed by the Wehrmacht they didnt even need a Week to occupy Serbia.

Serbs were the first to rebel against Germans in all of Europe. Wehrmacht only destroyed JNA because Croatians defected allowing the rest to be encircled. But when Serbs started to rebel, we killed 20,000-30,000 Germans and over 500,000 of their stooges.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 07:28 PM
Serbs were the first to rebel against Germans in all of Europe. Wehrmacht only destroyed JNA because Croatians defected allowing the rest to be encircled. But when Serbs started to rebel, we killed 20,000-30,000 Germans and over 500,000 of their stooges.

Each day the more you talk the more you resemble to NoviPazar, he's already known as mental even outside Balkanites circle so I'd advice don't go in his path. :D

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 07:29 PM

German soldiers died in retreat because the allied forces were moving in, as for partizans, well they would have made schnitzel out of them! What you call stooges are actually murdered civilians, mostly. This is what Serbian army is good at, and not fighting soldiers face to face!

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:33 PM
German soldiers did in retreat because the allied forces were moving in, as for partizans, well they would have made schnitzel out of them! What you call stooges are actually murdered civilians, mostly. This is what Serbian army is good at, and not fighting soldiers face to face!

Just jealous of Serbs:

Konstantin "Koča" Popović (Константин Коча Поповић) (14 March 1908 - 20 October 1992) was a Serbian communist volunteer in the Spanish Civil War, 1937–1939 and Divisional Commander of the First Proletarian Division in Josip Broz Tito's Partisan army. Sometimes he was known as "the man who saved YPA" because he broke through the German lines during the crucial Battle of Sutjeska

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koča_Popović

Now look at the battle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sutjeska

127,000 Germans versus 22,000 Serbs and other assorted Yugoslavs.

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 07:34 PM

The albanian state was a half state with only 1/3 of the albanian population created in 1913, don't become ridiculous. You didn't beat Austrian, they conquered Serbia, made hundreds thousands of serb flee the country.

USA and GB beat Austria, not you.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:36 PM
The albanian state was a half state with only 1/3 of the albanian population created in 1913, don't become ridiculous. You didn't beat Austrian, they conquered Serbia, made hundreds thousands of serb flee the country.

USA and GB beat Austria, not you.

Let's look at some battles:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Cer

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Kolubara

Austria had taken massive losses and yet failed to conquer or defeat Serbia. The Austro-Hungarian 5th and 6th Armies were driven out of Serbian territory, abandoning Belgrade to the Serbs.[1] Meanwhile, it was under intense pressure from the Russian army on its eastern frontier.
In a very unusual act, German emperor Wilhelm II personally congratulated Radomir Putnik on the victory.[citation needed]
Since Serbia did not really pose a threat to Austria,[citation needed] the Austrians did nothing against Serbia for the next 10 months; most of the forces in the area were transferred to the Italian front. On the other hand, although victorious, Serbian losses were even larger as a proportion of their army strength. Coupled with a typhus epidemic that raged through the countryside during the winter, Serbia remained on the defensive in 1915, hoping for increased Allied support which never came

Kalimtari
03-21-2014, 07:37 PM
^brale, that was Communist propaganda de luxe, our Balkan armies were pičkin dim (pussy smoke lol) compared to Wehrmacht. History is writen by the winners. I'm no Nazi, but we have to be realistic.

Skerdilaid
03-21-2014, 07:38 PM
Just jealous of Serbs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Koča_Popović

Now look at the battle:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Sutjeska

127,000 Germans versus 22,000 Serbs and other assorted Yugoslavs.

I know about Sutjeska, during elementary schools it was shoved down our throats million of times, not forget the hundred movies made about it. However, reality is something else, not jealous just stating facts. Germans would have made schnitzel out of all Slavs, and not just Serbs! You realize that your were only a zit in their might?

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:41 PM
I know about Sutjeska, during elementary schools it was showed down our throats million of times, not forget the hundred movies made about it. However, reality is something else, not jealous just stating facts. Germans would have made schnitzel out of all Slavs, and not just Serbs! You realize that your were only a zit in their might?

Of course, but we still fought them. And they never controlled us, the first liberated area in all of Europe was:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Republic_of_Užice

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 07:44 PM
German soldiers died in retreat because the allied forces were moving in, as for partizans, well they would have made schnitzel out of them! What you call stooges are actually murdered civilians, mostly. This is what Serbian army is good at, and not fighting soldiers face to face!

Most likely he used to watch alot of those RTS made up movies which were broadcasted about Partizan's killing German soldiers into Rambo style, oh boy those movies were cracking at same time explains why serbs dream big just like Stefan. xD

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:46 PM
Most likely he used to watch alot of those RTS made up movies which were broadcasted about Partizan's killing German soldiers into Rambo style, oh boy those movies were cracking at same time explains why serbs dream big just like Stefan. xD

Go read the Wiki articles, we did inflicted more than our share on the Germans they had to resort to 100 to 1 reprisal policy! ;) And stop masturbating to Skerdi.

Incal
03-21-2014, 07:51 PM
Tri racial mongrel, do never intervene in these kind of discussions.

Relax, I never interact with beggars. I just address serbian people, the only decent and logical people in this kind of discussions so mind your own business.

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 07:52 PM
Relax, I never interact with beggars. I just address serbian people, the only decent and logical people in this kind of discussions so mind your own business.

Do not tell me to relax mongrel. Do not comment in this thread, fucked race, this is the only thing you need to know.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 07:54 PM
Go read the Wiki articles, we did inflicted more than our share on the Germans they had to resort to 100 to 1 reprisal policy! ;) And stop masturbating to Skerdi.

Do you honestly think I care about Serbian history even less something which is already known to rest of us, Germans got you by the balls however Russia was always stumbling block since they'd take over you in matter of months if not days and make you vanish worst than jews. ;)

I'm not the one who's asking for phone number, something tells me sexual involvement after all could be a realistic version. xD

Incal
03-21-2014, 07:56 PM
Do not tell me to relax mongrel. Do not comment in this thread, fucked race, this is the only thing you need to know.

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002752967/318891023_whining_baby_answer_2_xlarge.jpeg

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 07:57 PM
Do you honestly think I care about Serbian history even less something which is already known to rest of us, Germans got you by the balls however Russia was always stumbling block since they'd take over you in matter of months if not days and make you vanish worst than jews. ;)

I'm not the one who's asking for phone number, something tells me sexual involvement after all could be a realistic version. xD

Like I don't give a shit about Albanian history, but we fought the Germans and killed plenty of them. Whereas you Kosovar Albos cooperated with them when:

The division itself was considered to have been a military failure,[53] and not one of its members was ever awarded an Iron Cross while serving in it.

About your Scanderbeg division.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg _(1st_Albanian)

I don't consider Eckhart man, but girl, and I will talk sexy to him like girl ;)

Kastrioti1443
03-21-2014, 08:02 PM
Like I don't give a shit about Albanian history, but we fought the Germans and killed plenty of them. Whereas you Kosovar Albos cooperated with them when:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/21st_Waffen_Mountain_Division_of_the_SS_Skanderbeg _(1st_Albanian)

I don't consider Eckhart man, but girl, and I will talk sexy to him like girl ;)

Eckhart will give you his nr, don't worry about that and you will come in albania and keep your word.

About the germans... 98% of german deaths were done by english, americans, french, russians. Anything else was not to be taken into account.

RandoBloom
03-21-2014, 08:03 PM

Full of shit are you Stefan? Coward in such regard that you dont dare call the man, but share his personal info on the internet and pretend you are brave. If you wanted to call him or had the balls you could google how to call Albania. But why am I even speaking to a coward
A person should cooperate with justice. And justice was on German side. Both times. And even if it wasnt, the fact that they killed your people makes them righteous.
You should thank them, that is why cowards like you exist, since you dont have balls to call an Albanian on the phone.
Soon I expect you to open a thread about Albanians being beasts since he made you cry and wet yourself over the phone

Kalimtari
03-21-2014, 08:03 PM

our biggest allies were Austrians and Italians, why would we cooperate with Russians and Serbs? I personally think that departure of Austrians from the Balkans after WW 1 was one of the saddest events in our history. Consequences are def still visible.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 08:04 PM
Full of shit are you Stefan? Coward in such regard that you dont dare call the man, but share his personal info on the internet and pretend you are brave. If you wanted to call him or had the balls you could google how to call Albania. But why am I even speaking to a coward
A person should cooperate with justice. And justice was on German side. Both times. And even if it wasnt, the fact that they killed your people makes them righteous.
You should thank them, that is why cowards like you exist, since you dont have balls to call an Albanian on the phone.
Soon I expect you to open a thread about Albanians being beasts since he made you cry and wet yourself over the phone

Lol Hrulj your proven liar go to my thread in Albanian section where his number doesn't exist :D

iNird
03-21-2014, 08:16 PM
Birthrates are falling, and Maco-Albanian birthrates are falling as they leave their villages and join the cities. A bigger problem for Albanians in Macedonia is emigration to Kosovo, the rest of EU (thanks to Bulgarian passports), or Switzerland. So demographic situation is not as promising as you paint above.

The Albanian birthrates are falling but there are many other factors to consider. Albanians have been emigrating to the West since the 70s and there were something like 50k-100k Albanians that were deported/emigrated to turkey in the 50s and the 60s, and despite all of this the population has grown signficantly. Today the situation is different because Makos are emigrating as well unlike the days in YU when they all worked their meaningless factory Yugo job. Take into the account of the age of population between the two groups and it doesn't look so bright for the Makos.

With all that said, demographics is only one aspect of the fate of the state. There are other factors that are more prominent that will decide the future of the state.

PS:

The Makos take the Bulgarian passports.

Minesweeper
03-21-2014, 08:25 PM
I agree that some Serbian nationalists can be mythomaniacs. I argue with them even more than I argue with non-Serbian nationalists because I interact with such people in my everyday life too, not only on internet.

However, judging by this forum, it is possible to empirically prove that some of Albanians here are even more extreme in expressing their mythomaniac believes, irrational ideas and concepts and extreme anxiety. Being self-critical among such people would be masochistic.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 08:28 PM

Has a reason why we cooperated with Germans we had common enemies so naturally came the cooperation with Germans, forming SS Skenderbeg division was one of the best choice we made since at core was division made up of Albanians, defended Albanian civilians thus were in charge by not letting Partizans even less chetnik breath or do their usual work until German capitulation, the best part of division itself was having their base exactly in Mitrovica.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 08:32 PM
Has a reason why we cooperated with Germans we had common enemies so naturally came the cooperation with Germans, forming SS Skenderbeg division was one of the best choice we made since at core was division made up of Albanians, defended Albanian civilians thus were in charge by not letting Partizans even less chetnik breath or do their usual work until German capitulation, the best part of division itself was having their base exactly in Mitrovica.

The Germans considered it a failure and they disbanded you. You couldn't even protect against chetnik raids so at first they put you to do police duties and then, they just disbanded. But ok, whatever I don't care.

RandoBloom
03-21-2014, 08:33 PM
Lol Hrulj your proven liar go to my thread in Albanian section where his number doesn't exist :D

You are a coward who shares someones personal info all over the internet because you have no balls to do something about it. I spit in your face

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 08:34 PM
You are a coward who shares someones personal info all over the internet because you have no balls to do something about it. I spit in your face

You can't spit on my face from the internet, Balija. If you actually tried to spit on my face, I'd shoot you in the throat so you'd just end up spitting blood on yourself as you died. Dumb Balija xD

RandoBloom
03-21-2014, 08:41 PM
You can't spit on my face from the internet, Balija. If you actually tried to spit on my face, I'd shoot you in the throat so you'd just end up spitting blood on yourself as you died. Dumb Balija xD

A coward like all Serbs cant handle a man like a man, but needs a gun. I double spit you and those who raised you to be such a sneaky bastard

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 08:43 PM
A coward like all Serbs cant handle a man like a man, but needs a gun. I double spit you and those who raised you to be such a sneaky bastard

With you, I could fuck you like woman, with your whole family watching. But that would be too much work, I'd just shoot you, when authorities arrest me, I will say you attacked me and I self defended. And I wouldn't even give a fuck what you thought of it as you lay dying.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 09:23 PM
hahaha, the Wehrmacht did beat Great Britain and France, Poland, Serbia was a joke for them.

Minesweeper
03-21-2014, 09:25 PM
hahaha, the Wehrmacht did beat Great Britain and France Serbia was a joke for them.

Of course. And?

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 09:26 PM
Of course. And?

Stefan says that Servians were stronk warriors !!!!

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 09:28 PM

Read and weep:

The Republic of Užice (often written with quotes "Republic of Užice"; Serbo-Croatian: Užička Republika/Ужичка република) was a short-lived liberated Yugoslav territory and the first liberated territory in World War II Europe, organized as a military mini-state that existed in the autumn of 1941 in occupied Yugoslavia, more specifically the western part of the Territory of the Military Commander in Serbia[Note 1].

We gave them the hardest time in the Balkans, that's all I'm saying ;)

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 09:30 PM
Read and weep:

Thats what we did to Ottomans, we were allied with the Germans.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 09:31 PM
Read and weep:

Don't forget pussy export for own good or advantages, historically strongest point of Serbs at least over here you're quite famous for it. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 09:32 PM
Thats what we did to Ottomans, we were allied with the Germans.

No that's Serbians. We got our independence first, of all Balkan nations. Albanians were still rebelling when we were independent :D

As to last claim, Italians invaded you first, why would an ally invade another ally xD

Minesweeper

Good.

Stefan_Dusan
Don't forget pussy export for own good or advantages, historically strongest point of Serbs at least over here you're quite famous for it. ;)

Nah that's Albanians, your Mafia became famous by selling your women to Italians. Now in Kosovo, KFOR enjoys young Albanian girls ;)

RandoBloom
03-21-2014, 09:36 PM
With you, I could fuck you like woman, with your whole family watching. But that would be too much work, I'd just shoot you, when authorities arrest me, I will say you attacked me and I self defended. And I wouldn't even give a fuck what you thought of it as you lay dying.

Pussy coward

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 09:36 PM
No that's Serbians. We got our independence first, of all Balkan nations. Albanians were still rebelling when we were independent :D

As to last claim, Italians invaded you first, why would an ally invade another ally xD
Fascist Italians tryed to assimilate Albanians, under German occupation Albania was a independent Nationalist State, German Occupation : http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_Kingdom_%281943%E2%80%9344%29
Italian Occupation :http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Albanian_Kingdom_%281939%E2%80%9343%29

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 09:42 PM
Good.

No, lying is not good.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 09:42 PM

Serbs fought together with Turks and montenegrins, greeks against Albanians.

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 09:43 PM
Serbs fought together with Turks and montenegrins, greeks against Albanians.

lol what are you talking about? We never fought with turks against Albanians.

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 09:46 PM
lol what are you talking about? We never fought with turks against Albanians.

Of course you did, when we have fought against Turks we also have fought against you.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 09:46 PM
Nah that's Albanians, your Mafia became famous by selling your women to Italians. Now in Kosovo, KFOR enjoys young Albanian girls ;)

Nice try, confusing with your morally fucked society much? :D I'll tell you something before you spread BS or non realistic event, over here serbs chicks who goes in Northern Mitrovica University could be pimped for 5 Euros Stefane, all we need first is to take her out for a drink or a dinner, secure a room and go on action, isn't just me who tells this but many people get laid for 5, 10 or 20 Euros...You can check by yourself, trust me at least this contains unyielding truth in it compared to those you state above. :thumb001:

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 09:47 PM
Nice try, confusing with your morally fucked society much? :D I'll tell you something before you spread BS or non realistic event, over here serbs chicks who goes in Northern Mitrovica University could be pimped for 5 Euros Stefane, all we need first is to take her out for a drink or a dinner, secure a room and go on action, isn't just me who tells this but many people get laid for 5, 10 or 20 Euros...You can be check by yourself, trust me at least this contains unyielding truth in it compared to those you state above. :thumb001:

Don't talk about our women when yours sell themselves to black KFOR soldiers who are now spreading AIDS, first unheard of in, Kosovo. They even come to north Mitrovica, where there are few women compared to men, and sell themselves there to Serbian criminals.

Two beautiful, blonde young women stand by a car park at one o'clock in the morning as the traffic dies down. Only a few kilometres outside Pristina, on the road to Peja the women are offering their sexual "services".

"Fifty marks for an hour," says one as her colleague moves closer to the car for a better look at the customer.

Pristina, the capital of Kosovo, is turning into a comfortable nest for many young girls involved in the 'oldest profession in the world'. Elda, one of the girls "working" at the car park, is only 18. She is from Albania and came to Kosovo only two months ago.

http://iwpr.net/report-news/prostitutes-call-we-will-take-over-kosovo

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 09:57 PM
Don't talk about our women when yours sell themselves to black KFOR soldiers who are now spreading AIDS, first unheard of in, Kosovo. They even come to north Mitrovica, where there are few women compared to men, and sell themselves there to Serbian criminals.

http://iwpr.net/report-news/prostitutes-call-we-will-take-over-kosovo

Nowhere does it states about Black KFOR soldiers nor about AIDS spreading, another made up story from you Stefane. :D

Interesting enough North Mitrovica after the war used to be a Mecca for French soldiers whether White or Black who got sexual pleasure from Serbs chicks in exchange of keeping Albanians away, see how desperate culture and mentality you carry as whole....Isn't coincidence why I said those words about strongest bravery of serbs. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 10:03 PM
Nowhere does it states about Black KFOR soldiers nor about AIDS spreading, another made up story from you Stefane. :D

Interesting enough North Mitrovica after the war used to be a Mecca for French soldiers whether White or Black who got sexual pleasure from Serbs chicks in exchange of favor keeping Albanians away, see how desperate culture and mentality you carry as whole....Isn't coincidence why I said those words about strongest bravery of serbs. ;)

Whatever you say dumb seljak, the NATO troops you begged for to save your ass are now fucking the asses of girls who reject you. Anyways get Serbian girls out of your filthy mouth, no Serbian father would tolerate to see a girl with you, and he'd castrate you. Just focus on Albanian women, you have no chance with a single Serbian girl in your whole life. Maybe you can pay one of them from the article?

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 10:12 PM
Whatever you say dumb seljak, the NATO troops you begged for to save your ass are now fucking the asses of girls who reject you. Anyways get Serbian girls out of your filthy mouth, no Serbian father would tolerate to see a girl with you, and he'd castrate you. Just focus on Albanian women, you have no chance with a single Serbian girl in your whole life. Maybe you can pay one of them from the article?

Seriously you think I have no chance, just 5 Euro stefane and a serbian pussy gets wet, its all about money in the end. ;) The problem is I personally don't rather go or enjoy sex this way, however you make me do this and post one of those serbian skanks who sell their bodies for few bucks just to prove to you I wasn't lying. :thumb001:

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 11:25 PM
Seriously you think I have no chance, just 5 Euro stefane and a serbian pussy gets wet, its all about money in the end. ;) The problem is I personally don't rather go or enjoy sex this way, however you make me do this and post one of those serbian skanks who sell their bodies for few bucks just to prove to you I wasn't lying. :thumb001:

Yeah and how would we know that prostitute is Serbian rather than Albanian?

Listen, the only thing you will fuck for 5 euros is your hand. But I invite you to go to North Mitrovica and go looking for "5 euro Serbian whores" what will end up happening is some Serbian criminals will put you in lipstick, bra, fishnets and fuck you like whore. All Serbian dick in north Mitrovica will fuck you big and small, until you get so terrified of dick you cut your own off!

RandoBloom
03-21-2014, 11:26 PM

Listen, the only thing you will fuck for 5 euros is your hand. But I invite you to go to North Mitrovica and go looking for "5 euro Serbian whores" what will end up happening is some Serbian criminals will put you in lipstick, bra, fishnets and fuck you like whore. All Serbian dick in north Mitrovica will fuck you big and small, until you get so terrified of dick you cut your own off!

No wonder you are all deformed and dying out, faggots

Cleitus
03-21-2014, 11:27 PM

WOW you really seem to have mental problem.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-21-2014, 11:37 PM

http://www.stuffyouwillhate.com/wp-content/uploads/butthurt1.jpg

Stefane don't be mad because serbs chick wanna get some extra money while they study here, I could lie however the truth is the truth can't go away from it even if you refuse to accept it. ;)

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 11:41 PM
Stefane don't be mad because serbs chick wanna get some extra money while they study here, I could lie however the truth is the truth can't go away from it even if you refuse to accept it. ;)

I challenge you, go to north mitrovica with camcorder, find hooker and film her and you walk through north mitrovica. Give this 5 minutes of filming so I can verify it's north mitrovica, for example walk past graffiti "Kosmet je srbija" walk past cars license plats, etc. Have her state her name, her place of origin, and her ethnicity. Then show picture of her naked. I give you challenge to see if you can do this.

RandoBloom
03-21-2014, 11:45 PM
I challenge you, go to north mitrovica with camcorder, find hooker and film her and you walk through north mitrovica. Give this 5 minutes of filming so I can verify it's north mitrovica, for example walk past graffiti "Kosmet je srbija" walk past cars license plats, etc. Have her state her name, her place of origin, and her ethnicity. Then show picture of her naked. I give you challenge to see if you can do this.

Your wife wouldnt do all those things. When we are at it, why dont you do it? Take video of your wife naked, in front of your house with your cars licence plate and her holding her ID card and her biography :laugh:
Desperate Serb is Desperate. The Serb women dont only fuck for 5 Euros, they also fuck for goods like jeans and clothes.
And they travel from Nis and other parts of Serbia to fuck Albanians, traveling up to 5hours by Taxi to get fucked
What whores

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 11:50 PM
Your wife wouldnt do all those things.
What whores

You dumb Balija, we're talking about prostitutes. If she's willing to fuck him for money she definitely will walk around while he films her for money!

We can get into how in Zenica it's your dumb women being trafficked for UN soldiers to fuck. Here in USA I see many Bosnian girls married to Arabs, Africans, as long as it's Islam they will marry it and get fucked by it.

RandoBloom
03-21-2014, 11:57 PM
You dumb Balija, we're talking about prostitutes. If she's willing to fuck him for money she definitely will walk around while he films her for money!

We can get into how in Zenica it's your dumb women being trafficked for UN soldiers to fuck. Here in USA I see many Bosnian girls married to Arabs, Africans, as long as it's Islam they will marry it and get fucked by it.

Prostitute and your wife, one and the same, whats the difference?
Both do the same thing, after all you are a Serb, probably earning money that way

Stefan_Dusan
03-21-2014, 11:58 PM
Prostitute and your wife, one and the same, whats the difference?
Both do the same thing, after all you are a Serb, probably earning money that way

And your wife, mother were all fucked by Serbs since you're Bosnian. The great Serb cum dump :laugh:

The Illyrian Warrior
03-22-2014, 12:07 AM

Lool, firstly those ain't really hookers but students who works their asses to get extra money however closer to hooker can be called, anyways why should I do all those stuffs you've mention about just to prove something when you could verify yourself by using your connection to make sure if it true or not. :thumb001:

RandoBloom
03-22-2014, 12:11 AM
And your wife, mother were all fucked by Serbs since you're Bosnian. The great Serb cum dump :laugh:

Nah, only Serb women fuck their enemies
Why so butthurt?
You dont seem to mind the profit

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 12:13 AM
Nah, only Serb women fuck their enemies
Why so butthurt?
You dont seem to mind the profit

At least 20,000 Bosnian women made Serbs very happy :laugh:

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 12:15 AM
Lool, firstly those ain't really hookers but students who works their asses to get extra money however closer to hooker can be called, anyways why should I do all those stuffs you've mention about just to prove something when you could verify yourself by using your connection to make sure if it true or not. :thumb001:

Yeah because you're lying/exaggerating. For every Serb woman who does this in Kosovo there are least 20 Albanian women who do this. But why I'm talking to women with you? You have never fucked anything but your hand. Your close to gigolo level experience with women. Forget Serbian women. Possibly forget Albanian women. It may even be stretch for you to get gypsy woman. You fucking filthy mouthed seljak, talking about women with you is equivalent of pearls before swine.

Cleitus
03-22-2014, 12:15 AM
SS Handshar and SS Skanderbeg nailed whole Serbia, in the truest sense of the word.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 12:17 AM
SS Handshar and SS Skanderbeg nailed whole Serbia.

SS Skanderbeg was such fuckup they themselves got fucked by whole Serbia and were disbanded by NAZIs.

SS Handschar, well by German accounts they were good soldiers, but they mostly were in Russia getting nailed by every Russian.

Cleitus
03-22-2014, 12:17 AM
Serbian Women are whores stop promoting such nonesense Stefan.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 12:19 AM
Serbian Women are whores stop promoting such nonesense Stefan.

Yeah, yeah, just look whose sucking the dick of Black American KFOR, straight from Philadelphia hood. It ain't Serbian girls. Now you're 16, the only woman you have experience with is your mother so get out of this thread.

RandoBloom
03-22-2014, 12:22 AM
Yeah because you're lying/exaggerating. For every Serb woman who does this in Kosovo there are least 20 Albanian women who do this. But why I'm talking to women with you? You have never fucked anything but your hand. Your close to gigolo level experience with women. Forget Serbian women. Possibly forget Albanian women. It may even be stretch for you to get gypsy woman. You fucking filthy mouthed seljak, talking about women with you is equivalent of pearls before swine.

Enter Serb student girls Kosovo in your language and see what pops up.
Its common knowledge that your women are whores

Cleitus
03-22-2014, 12:22 AM
SS Skanderbeg was such fuckup they themselves got fucked by whole Serbia and were disbanded by NAZIs.

SS Handschar, well by German accounts they were good soldiers, but they mostly were in Russia getting nailed by every Russian.
SS Skanderbeg lost its fighting ability after 1944.
Ballists still destroyed you.

Cleitus
03-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Yeah, yeah, just look whose sucking the dick of Black American KFOR, straight from Philadelphia hood. It ain't Serbian girls. Now you're 16, the only woman you have experience with is your mother so get out of this thread.
I know some Serbian Girls so dont pretend that they are innocence in person. And those whores are going to hang around like Serbian Partisans in WWII.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 12:28 AM
SS Skanderbeg lost its fighting ability after 1944.
Ballists still destroyed you.

Why do you think they lost their ability in 1944 :laugh: And Ballists destroyed who? Which country did Kosovo became a part of? Albania or Yugoslavia?

I know some Serbian Girls so dont pretend that they are innocence in person. And those whores are going to hang around like Serbian Partisans in WWII.

I can say same about Albanian girls :laugh: Don't talk to me about whores when there is a lot of cleanup you need to do among your people

RandoBloom
03-22-2014, 12:30 AM
Why do you think they lost their ability in 1944 :laugh: And Ballists destroyed who? Which country did Kosovo became a part of? Albania or Yugoslavia?

I can say same about Albanian girls :laugh: Don't talk to me about whores when there is a lot of cleanup you need to do among your people

Why so much butthurt? Personal experience or loss?

Cleitus
03-22-2014, 12:31 AM

Stop talking such shit then, whores are everywhere among all People, idiot.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 12:35 AM

Look who started it kid, Illyrian Virgin. I flung him back the shit he deserves!

The Illyrian Warrior
03-22-2014, 10:31 AM

loool @ excuses, Look I don't care if you don't wanna believe or not, the truth can be seen or heard over here the fact remain serbs chicks do the fucking for few Euros isn't a big deal keeping in mind serbs before the war had some Albanian fetish even when we were broke back then, now they can be payed....You can cry or lie to yourself however in be4 some serb chick goes near Suhodol motel and work for da money, co-workers did and told me first about this...And you being in Milwaukee or whatever fuck you're having guts to tell me about my hometown when I breath here is beyond stupidity or wishful thinking all you can do is to hear, serbs are morally fucked society hence explains why serb students do the service for 5 euros away from parents. :thumb001:

The Illyrian Warrior
03-22-2014, 10:33 AM
Look who started it kid, Illyrian Virgin. I flung him back the shit he deserves!

Just don't cry please. xD

Kalimtari
03-22-2014, 11:07 AM
seriously, do you ever get tired of this crap, guys?

justme
03-22-2014, 12:54 PM
Sorry to hurt you but nearly all gypsies in Balkan refer to themselves as Serbs or Romanians... So we don't mix with them.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 02:29 PM
loool @ excuses, Look I don't care if you don't wanna believe or not, the truth can be seen or heard over here the fact remain serbs chicks do the fucking for few Euros isn't a big deal keeping in mind serbs before the war had some Albanian fetish even when we were broke back then, now they can be payed....You can cry or lie to yourself however in be4 some serb chick goes near Suhodol motel and work for da money, co-workers did and told me first about this...And you being in Milwaukee or whatever fuck you're having guts to tell me about my hometown when I breath here is beyond stupidity or wishful thinking all you can do is to hear, serbs are morally fucked society hence explains why serb students do the service for 5 euros away from parents. :thumb001:

Say what bullshit you want I posted article written in 2005 of Albanian hookers in Kosov, and Albanian students doing it for small mounts, because "Lulja" ain't a Serbian name. You continue to talk shit trying to get at my nerves, well next time I'm in Kosovo, I will invite you to north mitrovica, and you try to show me where in north mitrovica those hookers are. Here is the thing about North Mitrovica is there is few young girls there compared to men, they actually bus in hookers from south Kosov there, they might get excited when they see Albanian Virgin in you, and pimp your ass for 5 euros ;)

Sorry to hurt you but nearly all gypsies in Balkan refer to themselves as Serbs or Romanians... So we don't mix with them.

What to hurt with? I don't want Albanians and Serbs mixing? And in Kosovo what you said is not true. The gypsy's there speak Albanian, have Albanian names, and think of themselves as Albanian.

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 02:47 PM
What to hurt with? I don't want Albanians and Serbs mixing? And in Kosovo what you said is not true. The gypsy's there speak Albanian, have Albanian names, and think of themselves as Albanian.

No in Kosovo despite some of them speak albanian they still know serbian and stay in northern part of Mitrovica, they are too afraid of albos. After all they should be happy living in Kosova, cause in Highlands of northern Albania they would become dog's food.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 02:52 PM
No in Kosovo despite some of them speak albanian they still know serbian and stay in northern part of Mitrovica, they are too afraid of albos. After all they should be happy living in Kosova, cause in Highlands of northern Albania they would become dog's food.

lol, all the gypsy's in Kosovo that have Albanian names identify as Albanian. Or maybe by you they're actually Albanian? In North Mitrovica, the gypsy's there, or in rest of Serbia, have Serbian names.

justme
03-22-2014, 03:31 PM
lol, all the gypsy's in Kosovo that have Albanian names identify as Albanian. Or maybe by you they're actually Albanian? In North Mitrovica, the gypsy's there, or in rest of Serbia, have Serbian names.
I think Ovic is Serbian... So Serbian majority of them say they are Serbian... Only a little of them say they are Albanian but even them are not welcomed by Albanians.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 03:36 PM
I think Ovic is Serbian... So Serbian majority of them say they are Serbian... Only a little of them say they are Albanian but even them are not welcomed by Albanians.

I think Shabanaj is Albanian…So Albanian majority of them say they are Albanian….Only a little of them say they are Serbian but even them are not welcomed by Serbians. :laugh:

justme
03-22-2014, 03:49 PM
I think Shabanaj is Albanian…So Albanian majority of them say they are Albanian….Only a little of them say they are Serbian but even them are not welcomed by Serbians. :laugh:nope sorry majority live in mitrovica and speak more Serbian... No one wants them any way.
By the way gypsies in Kosovo when it was war in Kosovo majority of them were pro Serbian and supported Serbs in killing Albanian.

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 04:40 PM
nope sorry majority live in mitrovica and speak more Serbian... No one wants them any way.
By the way gypsies in Kosovo when it was war in Kosovo majority of them were pro Serbian and supported Serbs in killing Albanian.

Exactly like torbesh in FYROM i still remember tanks in Centar Zhupa directed to Dibėr (Debar) and today they act like hypocrites and want to assimilate with Albanians. Fuck off we will never mixed with anyone, our only brothers are albanians and we are brothers with albanians.

justme
03-22-2014, 04:43 PM
Exactly like torbesh in FYROM i still remember tanks in Centar Zhupa directed to Dibėr (Debar) and today they act like hypocrites and want to assimilate with Albanians. Fuck off we will never mixed with anyone, our only brothers are albanians and we are brothers with albanians.
Innit! Tell them! Gypsies in Balkans were pro Serbian and supported the mass killings and deportations of Albanians.

LightHouse89
03-22-2014, 09:35 PM

Its true there isn't a single population of whites that do not have their fare share of this issue.....why? Social values are being disintegrated to help with our over all destruction....the youth o today are too stupid to see it or even care. Its disgusting most likely everywhere you go its a Sodom and Gomorrah.

LightHouse89
03-22-2014, 09:36 PM

gypsies are not looked upon as good in any European country for that matter. Even n America they are deemed as undesirable next to blacks and tri-racial filth from South America.

Crn Volk
03-24-2014, 12:51 AM
The Albanian birthrates are falling but there are many other factors to consider. Albanians have been emigrating to the West since the 70s and there were something like 50k-100k Albanians that were deported/emigrated to turkey in the 50s and the 60s, and despite all of this the population has grown signficantly. Today the situation is different because Makos are emigrating as well unlike the days in YU when they all worked their meaningless factory Yugo job. Take into the account of the age of population between the two groups and it doesn't look so bright for the Makos.

With all that said, demographics is only one aspect of the fate of the state. There are other factors that are more prominent that will decide the future of the state.

PS:

The Makos take the Bulgarian passports.

Bullshit. Macedonians have also been emigrating enmasse since the 1960/70s. Most of the 100,000 strong Macedonians in Australia arrived during this time for example.

Shqipez
05-08-2015, 05:30 AM

Albanians in preshevo did fight. But is it any wonder the Albanian population has decreased there considering its Serbian police roaming the place. Its worse than being black in America under slavery. and the Albanian people there have no rights.

Arijanit
05-10-2015, 01:59 AM
Presheva is 98 percent Albanian; I know because I'm from there. Ever since the breakup of Yugoslavia Serbs have been leaving Presheva and Bujanoc because all the factories have been shut down and the jobs are very limited there. In Medvegj is where the real problem is, because the Albanians over there have been forgotten and their numbers are decreasing.

We will never trade Albanian land in exchange for other Albanian land. If the Serbs in the north don't like that they're a part of The Republic of Kosova, then they can leave or stay just like the Albanians in Southern Serbia are doing.