PDA

View Full Version : More recognition to come soon...

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Kosova should be recognized by 90% of the states in the world, it's just matter of time.

Here is the list of countries that still haven't recognized Kosova and their views :

Will recognize soon :

Antigua and Barbuda
Bahamas
Bangladesh
Barbados
Botswana
Burma
Cameroon
Cape Verde
Democratic Republic of the Congo
Cuba
Equatorial Guinea
Eritrea
Ethiopia
Israel
Kenya
Lebanon
Madagascar
Mali
Mauritius
Morocco
Mozambique
Philippines
Saint Vincent & Grenadines
Seychelles
Singapore
Solomon Islands
South Sudan
Sri Lanka
Suriname
Syria*
Trinidad and Tobago
Zambia

Neutral/Mixed (But might recognize Kosova) :

Algeria
Bhutan
Bosnia and Herzegovina
Cambodia
Chile
Ecuador
Guatemala
Indonesia
Iran
Iraq
Mongolia
Namibia
Nepal
Nicaragua
Paraguay
Rwanda
South Africa
Slovakia
Sudan
Togo
Uzbekistan
Vietnam

Against :

Angola
Argentina
Armenia
Azerbaijan
Belarus
Bolivia
Brazil
China
Cyprus
Georgia
Greece
India
Jamaica
Kazakhstan
Kyrgyzstan
Laos
Mexico
Moldova
Romania
Russia
Serbia
Spain
Syria*
Tajikistan
Tunisia
Turkmenistan
Ukraine
Uruguay
Venezuela
Zimbabwe

*Special case :

Syria - against Kosovo's independence but will recognize if Syrian Opposition win.

GrebluBro
03-22-2014, 03:27 PM
India against it?
Shit man

Even these big countries are against it..
Brazil
China
Mexico
Russia

alb0zfinest
03-22-2014, 03:29 PM
The romanian prime minister actually promised edi rama a couple of days ago that romania would recognize kosova soon.

The King, I am
03-22-2014, 03:33 PM
who cares, long live Kosovo :)

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 03:34 PM
India against it?
Shit man

Even these big countries are against it..
Brazil
China
Mexico
Russia

Those states you mentioned can be as big as they want they still are a melting-pot of many races, wich mean the most subhumans of this world. Especially in the Brazil case.

The romanian prime minister actually promised edi rama a couple of days ago that romania would recognize kosova soon.

Finally Romanians will stop supporting their "serb brothers" and will look at their real roots. Good news.

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 03:37 PM
Those states you mentioned can be as big as they want they still are a melting-pot of many races, wich mean the most subhumans of this world. Especially in the Brazil case.

Finally Romanians will stop supporting their "serb brothers" and will look at their real roots. Good news.
Romanians are more Slavic the their "Serb brothers", so what real roots are you talking about?

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 03:43 PM
Romanians are more Slavic the their "Serb brothers", so what real roots are you talking about?

How are they more slavic when they are not even slavic :eek:

Seraph of the End
03-22-2014, 03:44 PM
Bosnia and Herzegovina <--- good luck with this one. As long as Republic of Srpska exist, Bosnia won't be able to recognise Kosovo :3

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 03:44 PM
How are they more slavic when they are not even slavic :eek:

Linguistically they are not, but they have absorbed o lot of Slavs.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 03:46 PM

Well maybe, however they absorbed a lot of Hungarians and Germans too. Anyways when you say they absorbed "Slavs" you mean they absorbed Slavic speaking people which is precisely what Serbs are. Do you see what I'm trying to raise here as point? What are true Slavs to you? Poles?

alb0zfinest
03-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Bosnia and Herzegovina <--- good luck with this one. As long as Republic of Srpska exist, Bosnia won't be able to recognise Kosovo :3

I was just about to ask why he put Bosnia on the maybe list, when we know Bosnia won't recognize kosova.

Bosnia isn't an important country though. What matters are the 5 e.u countries, which will give their recognitions shortly after serbia gives theirs. And if Serbia wants e.u accession (which it does) it will have to recognize Kosova.

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 03:49 PM
Well maybe, however they absorbed a lot of Hungarians and Germans too. Anyways when you say they absorbed "Slavs" you mean they absorbed Slavic speaking people which is precisely what Serbs are. Do you see what I'm trying to raise here as point? What are true Slavs to you? Poles?

Poles and Ukrainians, the rest are a mish mash of thousands mixes.

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 03:53 PM

This is off-topic but Romanians have Thraco-Illyrian origins they can't be slavs,before they switched to Latin Romanian they must had very similar language with albanians
Albanians and early Romanians lived for a long time in the same areas.

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 03:55 PM
I was just about to ask why he put Bosnia on the maybe list, when we know Bosnia won't recognize kosova.

Bosnia isn't an important country though. What matters are the 5 e.u countries, which will give their recognitions shortly after serbia gives theirs. And if Serbia wants e.u accession (which it does) it will have to recognize Kosova.

Bosnian and Croatian parties of the country are in favour of a recognition. But Bosnia is another shitthole controlled by Serbia.

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 03:56 PM
This is off-topic but Romanians have Thraco-Illyrian origins they can't be slavs,before they switched to Latin Romanian must have very similar with albanians Albanians and early Romanians lived for a long time in the same areas.

It is off topic, but with the same token I guess you could say the Serbs with Vlah roots, which are many, would come to their real roots too?:rolleyes:

Now you see where I am going with this...

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 03:57 PM
This is off-topic but Romanians have Thraco-Illyrian origins they can't be slavs,before they switched to Latin Romanian must have very similar with albanians Albanians and early Romanians lived for a long time in the same areas.

Romanians themselves claim they have Dacian origins and never left their land since the times of the Romans. Hungarians claim they were Aromanians who migrated north into Romania. Interesting Romanians claim kinship with Vlahs of the Balkans but claim they just drifted from Romania down south. Anyways the thing with these ancient origins is no one knows for sure, everyone just makes guesses.

justme
03-22-2014, 04:11 PM
The Romanians who support Kosovo's independent are those who feel closer to their Dacian origins, Dacians were Thracians. The ones who don't are usually the ones who feel closer to their Orthodox religion.
Poland may have recognised Kosovo, but I know a lot of them that I have met are against it, and have shown deep shame of their government for recognising Kosovo.
Spain is not against Kosovo's independent, but because of Catalonia and Basque they won't recognise.
Croatia, USA, UK, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Slovenia, Finland and Albania... They were the obvious ones to recognise.

I wonder if Scotland will recognise us if they become independent.., I live in the UK, I support their choice... But I will miss them.

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 04:29 PM
The Romanians who support Kosovo's independent are those who feel closer to their Dacian origins, Dacians were Thracians. The ones who don't are usually the ones who feel closer to their Orthodox religion.
Poland may have recognised Kosovo, but I know a lot of them that I have met are against it, and have shown deep shame of their government for recognising Kosovo.
Spain is not against Kosovo's independent, but because of Catalonia and Basque they won't recognise.
Croatia, USA, UK, Italy, Germany, Turkey, Slovenia, Finland and Albania... They were the obvious ones to recognise.

I wonder if Scotland will recognise UK if they become independent.., I live in the UK, I support their choice... But I will miss them.

All slavic states that recognized Kosova it's just their politicians, obviously that people are against it, Czech Rep, Poland, Montenegro, FYROM, Bulgaria, Slovenia and maybe some percents of Croatians are too..

But then it goes also in the other way for example Brazilians despite being subhumans they are good people and many of them wouldn't mind much about recognizing Kosova .

justme
03-22-2014, 04:33 PM
All slavic states that recognized Kosova it's just their politicians, obviously that people are against it, Czech Rep, Poland, Montenegro, FYROM, Bulgaria, Slovenia and maybe some percents of Croatians are too..

But then it goes also in the other way for example Brazilians despite being subhumans they are good people and many of them wouldn't mind much about recognizing Kosova .
In Croatia there are Serbs who live there... So it's usually them who are against it, the majority aren't against it, same goes for Slovenia and Bosnia. If anything Croatians and Slovenians are the most friendliest Slavs when it comes to Albanians.

Most Polish people I met seemed very anti Kosovo independent.

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 04:41 PM
In Croatia there are Serbs who live there... So it's usually them who are against it, the majority aren't against it, same goes for Slovenia and Bosnia. If anything Croatians and Slovenians are the most friendliest Slavs when it comes to Albanians.

Yes indeed Croats are good people and Slovenians are not haters but i have seen alot of people from these countries being anti-albanians (and they were not serbs)

justme
03-22-2014, 04:46 PM
Yes indeed Croats are good people and Slovenians are not haters but i have seen alot of people from these countries being anti-albanians (and they were not serbs)
I have never met a Croat or Slovenian who was anti Albanian I've even been to those countries didn't have a problem, maybe there are some who are against us.
But I have met plenty of Poles who are against us.

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 05:11 PM
I have never met a Croat or Slovenian who was anti Albanian I've even been to those countries didn't have a problem, maybe there are some who are against us.
But I have met plenty of Poles who are against us.

Don't know much about Slovenes, but Croats don't like us.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 05:54 PM
Don't know much about Slovenes, but Croats don't like us.

Albanians have some weird complex against slavs, not just Serbs, but slavs in general. You hear this over and over again on this forum, so it's not surprising that slavs aware of this won't like you. However, the farther slavs are away and less likely to hear this, the more indifferent they will be, maybe even like you.

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 06:03 PM
Albanians have some weird complex against slavs, not just Serbs, but slavs in general. You hear this over and over again on this forum, so it's not surprising that slavs aware of this won't like you. However, the farther slavs are away and less likely to hear this, the more indifferent they will be, maybe even like you.

Buddy relax your tities! The only people that don't have complexes are us, and we see things as are. I am not talking about the forum, but real life experiences. I used to play soccer back in the day as a forwarder when I came to North America, long story short, I ended playing for the Croatian team here, and the Croatian community here is huge. So, I know how they view us because I had to crush few skulls while I played for their team. Now go school some one else on complexes!

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Cuba? Source?

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 06:06 PM
Buddy relax your tities! The only people that don't have complexes are us, and we see things as are. I am not talking about the forum, but real life experiences. I used to play soccer back in the day as a forwarder when I came to North America, long story short, I ended playing for the Croatian team here, and the Croatian community here is huge. So, I know how they view us because I had to crush few skulls while I played for the team. No go school some one else on complexes!

I'm perfectly relaxed but you seem agitated ;)

I'm talking real life experiences as well. Most slavs out of the Balkans don't even know if Albanians exist but what's interesting to me is Albanians constantly make these questions: Do so and so slavs like us?

Well why should they when you talk shit about slavs in general? The only slavs who can possibly like you is if they're not aware of how you talk ;)

This is removed of Serbians, Montenegrins, and Macedonians who all have personal issues, and I would be surprised if Albanians said anything nice about us, or Macedonians.

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 06:12 PM
I'm perfectly relaxed but you seem agitated ;)

I'm talking real life experiences as well. Most slavs out of the Balkans don't even know if Albanians exist but what's interesting to me is Albanians constantly make these questions: Do so and so slavs like us?

Well why should they when you talk shit about slavs in general? The only slavs who can possibly like you is if they're not aware of how you talk ;)

This is removed of Serbians, Montenegrins, and Macedonians who all have personal issues, and I would be surprised if Albanians said anything nice about us, or Macedonians.

Anyway, to be honest I don't give a flying fuck about Slavs in general. But, in my post I did state that I don't know about Slovenians, because I have never really seen on in real life.

Croats to me are exactly like Serbs when in question is Albanians! Also, culturally and mentally you are very much alike.

The.Mask
03-22-2014, 06:13 PM
Cuba? Source?

On 29 February 2008, writing in his personal "Reflections of Fidel" column, which is published in the official newspaper of the Communist Party of Cuba, Granma Internacional (and since translated into English and archived on the Trabajadores website), Fidel Castro, the ex-President and First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, attacked Javier Solana, accusing him of being the ideological father of Kosovo's "independence", and by doing so, putting at risk the ethnic cohesion and the very state integrity of Spain or the UK, both of which experience separatist movements of their own. He referred to Kosovo independence in quotes as "independence".[236]
In December 2009, Ambassador of Cuba to Serbia, Mercedes Martínez Valdés, said that Cuba supports the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Serbia regarding the issue of Kosovo and advocates for the respect of international law.[237]
In a September 2010 meeting between the Foreign Ministers of Albania and Cuba, Edmond Haxhinasto and Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Mr. Parrilla said that Cuba is reconsidering recognition of Kosovo in light of the decision made by the ICJ.[238]

No update since 2010 though but Cuba is still 30% Black/Mestizo country so it's not important at all.

Stefan_Dusan
03-22-2014, 06:16 PM
Anyway, to be honest I don't give a flying fuck about Slavs in general. But, in my post I did state that I don't know about Slovenians, because I have never really seen on in real life.

Croats to me are exactly like Serbs when in question is Albanians! Also, culturally and mentally you are very much alike.

I'm telling you why Croats won't like you, it's perhaps because they overhear how you talk. Otherwise they have no issue not to like you. Slovenes would be the same. Ofc, the average Slovene won't know this as the average Albanian won't talk that way in front of other slavs.

Serbians and Croats don't get along, this man started raising his guerrillas before even Hitler invaded Yugoslavia, as his saying: "You can't put Croats and Serbs in same bag and expect that bag to survive"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iUgD1j9iHRw/UE74WjRp2bI/AAAAAAAAEjk/aUtG4pqq-gY/s640/Momchilo+Djujich+standing+in+long+coat+with+gun.jp g

Yaroslav
03-22-2014, 06:26 PM
On 29 February 2008, writing in his personal "Reflections of Fidel" column, which is published in the official newspaper of the Communist Party of Cuba, Granma Internacional (and since translated into English and archived on the Trabajadores website), Fidel Castro, the ex-President and First Secretary of the Communist Party of Cuba, attacked Javier Solana, accusing him of being the ideological father of Kosovo's "independence", and by doing so, putting at risk the ethnic cohesion and the very state integrity of Spain or the UK, both of which experience separatist movements of their own. He referred to Kosovo independence in quotes as "independence".[236]
In December 2009, Ambassador of Cuba to Serbia, Mercedes Martínez Valdés, said that Cuba supports the territorial integrity and sovereignty of Serbia regarding the issue of Kosovo and advocates for the respect of international law.[237]
In a September 2010 meeting between the Foreign Ministers of Albania and Cuba, Edmond Haxhinasto and Bruno Rodriguez Parrilla, Mr. Parrilla said that Cuba is reconsidering recognition of Kosovo in light of the decision made by the ICJ.[238]

No update since 2010 though but Cuba is still 30% Black/Mestizo country so it's not important at all.

Wow, racist much?

Skerdilaid
03-22-2014, 06:26 PM
I'm telling you why Croats won't like you, it's perhaps because they overhear how you talk. Otherwise they have no issue not to like you. Slovenes would be the same. Ofc, the average Slovene won't know this as the average Albanian won't talk that way in front of other slavs.

Serbians and Croats don't get along, this man started raising his guerrillas before even Hitler invaded Yugoslavia, as his saying: "You can't put Croats and Serbs in same bag and expect that bag to survive"

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-iUgD1j9iHRw/UE74WjRp2bI/AAAAAAAAEjk/aUtG4pqq-gY/s640/Momchilo+Djujich+standing+in+long+coat+with+gun.jp g

Croats that live here are ustashe offsprings that been here for more then 70 years, and even Albanians have volunteered and in some cases played crucial role in securing arms for Croats, they still have their hate for us. It has nothing to do with how we talk in Internet, because these forums are a recent development, so again you are wrong.

We are not a dumb nation, Stefan, and we know who are enemies, friends, and who are neutral toward us!

Skerdilaid
03-23-2014, 02:41 AM
This recognition stuff is all bullshit! I wish no one recognized us from the get go, so we could have used this chance to unite with Albania, but now it's to late with this fucking Kosovar thing...

King Claus
03-23-2014, 02:56 AM
who cares?

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 03:18 AM
who cares?

Well you did just use up your time to comment on this thread.

Novi Pazar
03-23-2014, 08:54 AM
More recognitions for what? The lives of Siptars are getting worse now without the dependency hand outs they used to get from Serbia! They have failed before starting line. Greater Albania is the spreading of poverty, Albania is poor and a crap hole, where ever Albanians live is lower! Kosovo and similarly anywhere else in the Albanian domain relies on people around them, they are dependant on others to survive, they don't have the ability to do it on their own; history speaks for itself!

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 01:21 PM
More recognitions for what? The lives of Siptars are getting worse now without the dependency hand outs they used to get from Serbia! They have failed before starting line. Greater Albania is the spreading of poverty, Albania is poor and a crap hole, where ever Albanians live is lower! Kosovo and similarly anywhere else in the Albanian domain relies on people around them, they are dependant on others to survive, they don't have the ability to do it on their own; history speaks for itself!

:bowlol:

KrashNick
03-23-2014, 01:24 PM
Says the guy who left Serbia for a better life...

The Illyrian Warrior
03-23-2014, 02:51 PM

Feel sorry for Australians adding one more illiterate idiot in their ranks with none contribution to society whatsoever while leeching social benefits of the country.

armenianbodyhair
03-23-2014, 02:54 PM
Yet another reason not to support the Syrian opposition. (JK, I'm not that fucked up, but really they are awful.)

The.Mask
03-23-2014, 05:54 PM
Yet another reason not to support the Syrian opposition. (JK, I'm not that fucked up, but really they are awful.)

I still support Bashar against Extremist islamic pedophils despite he doesn't recognize Kosova.

Novi Pazar
03-23-2014, 10:32 PM

We left Kosovo for a better life!

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 10:35 PM

I thought that land was nonexistent, and it was infact part of Serbia?

KrashNick
03-23-2014, 10:41 PM

Well I had and still have the chance to go in Sweden to live there a better life but I didn't . The reasone is that I study here so I want to contribute for my own county .

Smaug
03-23-2014, 10:42 PM
I don't know why Brazil is against Kosovo. I'm for its independence.

Minesweeper
03-23-2014, 10:45 PM
Bosnian and Croatian parties of the country are in favour of a recognition. But Bosnia is another shitthole controlled by Serbia.

You're not in the position to call other countries shitholes.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 10:58 PM
I don't know why Brazil is against Kosovo. I'm for its independence.

classifymytits didnt nick name you shqelsh for no reason.

Smaug
03-23-2014, 11:02 PM
classifymytits didnt nick name you shqelsh for no reason.

Hehe. I invented this "Shqelsh" thing when I was flirting with an Albanian member, and I told her I'd be glad to have Shqelsh children with her.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 11:03 PM
You're not in the position to call other countries shitholes.

He didn't have to use such vulgar language, but Albania's economic situation is irrelevant to this.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 11:05 PM
Hehe. I invented this "Shqelsh" thing when I was flirting with an Albanian member, and I told her I'd be glad to have Shqelsh children with her.

lol interesting way of flirting: "I'd be glad to have shqelsh children with her" straight forward to what you want at least :D

Kastrioti1443
03-23-2014, 11:09 PM

Which member?

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 11:11 PM
Which member?

Careful how you answer this question uhtred, it might put you in danger :D

Kastrioti1443
03-23-2014, 11:13 PM
Careful how you answer this question uhtred, it might put you in danger :D

Lol, I wanted to know if it was Arberori or no.

Minesweeper
03-23-2014, 11:19 PM

No offense but is that Gimli the dwarf on you avatar? xD

Kastrioti1443
03-23-2014, 11:21 PM
No offense but is that Gimli the dwarf on you avatar? xD

He is the one who probably fuck your mother in front of you, no offense btw.

cally
03-23-2014, 11:23 PM
Come on zimbabwe dont let me down

Minesweeper
03-23-2014, 11:23 PM
He is the one who probably fuck your mother in front of you, no offense btw.

None taken but he does look like him. xD

Pjeter Pan
03-23-2014, 11:26 PM
Wtf is shqelsh

Kastrioti1443
03-23-2014, 11:26 PM
None taken but he does look like him. xD

This man still lives today,a bit old, but he lives, he is like 185 cm, i am sure he looks like a dwarf.

Minesweeper
03-23-2014, 11:33 PM
This man still lives today,a bit old, but he lives, he is like 185 cm, i am sure he looks like a dwarf.

I haven't said he's short. Never mind.

alb0zfinest
03-23-2014, 11:42 PM
Wtf is shqelsh

Combination of Shqiptar and welsh.

Pjeter Pan
03-24-2014, 12:18 AM
Combination of Shqiptar and welsh.

Classifymytits called me that but she was probably drunk as usual :D

Smaug
03-24-2014, 12:24 AM
lol interesting way of flirting: "I'd be glad to have shqelsh children with her" straight forward to what you want at least :D

I'm honest... Nah... She was on the mood.

Which member?

I don't remember. I think she doesn't post anymore. She was a Macedonian Albanian if I'm not mistaken. And Shqelsh is a mix of Welsh and Shqiptar.

Smaug
03-24-2014, 01:43 AM

Wasn't Kastrioti male? I'm not gay.

The Illyrian Warrior
03-25-2014, 09:51 AM
Wasn't Kastrioti male? I'm not gay.

Yeah the person your speaking too is male and most likely not gay. :p :D

justme
03-25-2014, 11:13 AM
We have more recognition then some already independent states.

Seraph of the End
03-25-2014, 11:17 AM
We have more recognition then some already independent states.

Which states? (I'm not trying to argue here, just interested to know)

Smaug
03-25-2014, 11:57 AM
Yeah the person your speaking too is male and most likely not gay. :p :D

Good.

The.Mask
08-13-2014, 05:55 PM
I'm not trolling but Ukraine and Russia both might recognize Kosova in the future.
Ukraine being anti-Russia and knowing that serbs volunteers are going to help Russian rebels might force them to recognise Kosova.

Russia might recognise it since they compared Crimea with Kosova.

Linebacker
08-13-2014, 05:57 PM
So you think a bunch of countries saying yes to your existence just to make themselves look democratic means this is a real nation?

I've got some bad news.

KrashNick
08-13-2014, 05:59 PM
So you think a bunch of countries saying yes to your existence just to make themselves look democratic means this is a real nation?

I've got some bad news.

and you are ??

KrashNick
08-13-2014, 06:00 PM
Solomon Islands recognizes Kosovo as independent state

http://www.solomonstarnews.com/news/national/3456-solomon-islands-recognizes-kosovo-as-independent-state

Immortal Technique
08-13-2014, 06:01 PM
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051031125454/nonsensopedia/images/7/7b/Lolly.jpg http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051031125454/nonsensopedia/images/7/7b/Lolly.jpg
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051031125454/nonsensopedia/images/7/7b/Lolly.jpg http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051031125454/nonsensopedia/images/7/7b/Lolly.jpg
http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20051031125454/nonsensopedia/images/7/7b/Lolly.jpg

Linebacker
08-13-2014, 06:01 PM
and you are ??

The way of thinking of 90% of the Balkan people,nice to meet you.

The.Mask
08-13-2014, 06:04 PM

I've got some bad news.

No actually it's not my existence, for myself i want an ethnic Albania not Kosova state.

KrashNick
08-13-2014, 06:13 PM
The way of thinking of 90% of the Balkan people,nice to meet you.

Should I remind you that Slovenia , Croatia , Albania , Montenegro , Macedonia and even Bulgaria recognized Kosovo , you too .

Linebacker
08-13-2014, 06:23 PM
Should I remind you that Slovenia , Croatia , Albania , Montenegro , Macedonia and even Bulgaria recognized Kosovo , you too .

Yes I know that.Sadly its true.

But nobody asked Me,anyone in my family or any person in the country do they want Bulgaria to recognize Kosovo.Our politicians decided the opinion of the people is irrelevant,which of course if very democratic and liberal thing to do(Insert sarcasm)

I`m sure the situation in the other countries was similar.

The.Mask
08-13-2014, 06:28 PM

But nobody asked Me,anyone in my family or any person in the country do they want Bulgaria to recognize Kosovo.Our politicians decided the opinion of the people is irrelevant,which of course if very democratic and liberal thing to do(Insert sarcasm)

Do you think we are 14 yo retarted kids? We all know that all slavic citizens didn't want recognition of Kosova (maybe except half of the Croatians).

KrashNick
08-13-2014, 07:49 PM

Is that you xD

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9SgERbtS4U0

Arbërori
08-13-2014, 07:58 PM

Honestly, we don't care. People in Kosovo live their lives just like you do in Bulgaria.

I doubt any of the Albanian members here gives a rats ass about what you or your family think, thanks.

Crn Volk
08-15-2014, 04:47 AM

In Macedonia's case, this is a political agreement between Macedonia's Albanian and Macedonian political elite. The vast majority of ethnic Macedonians are against independent Kosovo/Greater Albania, for obvious reasons.

The.Mask
08-17-2014, 02:55 PM
Some updates in 2014 :

Tonga, Lesotho, Togo and Solomon Islands recognized Kosova.

Republic of Myanmar :

-In January 2014, it was reported that Myanmar's Ministry of Foreign Affairs had sent a note to officials in Kosovo informing them of that they had recognised Kosovo's independence. However, Pacolli and Hoxhaj quickly denied that they had received any such note.

Eritrea :

-In April 2014, the Eritrean Foreign Minister, Osman Saleh Mohammed, said Eritrea supports the right to self-determination and that his country would work to improve its relations with Kosovo.

Guatemala :

-In April 2014, Guatemalan President Otto Pérez Molina said that his country would consider recognising Kosovo.

Nigeria :

-The lack of recognition was confirmed by the Nigerian Foreign Minister in March 2014.

Russia :

-Russia strongly opposed Kosovo's independence, but in 2014 when they recognised the Declaration of Independence of the Republic of Crimea Russian's Ministry of Foreign Affairs cited Kosovo's declaration and the ICJ decision as evidence that unilateral declarations of independence are not inconsistent with international law.

South Sudan :

-In April 2014, Benjamin said that positive news in regards to improving relations with Kosovo should be expected.

Uganda :

-In a article posted in June 2014, Kosovo's MFA listed Uganda as a state that had not recognised Kosovo.

In June 2014, Kosovo became a member state of the Venice Commission, an advisory body of the Council of Europe.