PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year, Scum

Beorn
01-01-2010, 01:49 AM
j6uDpiX3nCE

We shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our Island, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender

My evening was a pleasant one, and from the bottom of my heart I hope yours was a pleasant evening also, but I have to say my night was marked by the event of my son and his fellow compatriots identifying, intimidating and exacting upon a child who didn't belong and was readily fulfilling all stereotypes. Well done lads, that child now knows what it is like to face the wrath of a combined and unified front.

I hold great hopes for the future. I can only hope it is realised within my lifetime.

"The true soldier fights not because he hates what is in front of him, but because he loves what is behind him."
— G.K. Chesterton (http://www.goodreads.com/author/quotes/27973.G_K_Chesterton)

Amen.

Sol Invictus
01-01-2010, 03:25 AM
By 2050? Won't happen! Long live Britannia, Love live the Republic, Long live the WEST! DEATH to the New World Order!