PDA

View Full Version : Winter Blues

Northern_Paladin
01-01-2010, 02:38 AM
Does anyone get the Winter Blues? Yes I feel rather lethargic and slightly depressed now. I think its because I have lack of Sun exposure.

Stefan
01-01-2010, 02:41 AM
I like it better in winter for some reason. I also enjoy cold weather and snow. It is kind of relaxing to me for some reason.

Loki
01-01-2010, 04:51 AM
Winter is fine. I get summer blues.

Laudanum
01-01-2010, 08:19 AM
I like winter, but I must admit that I sometimes really look forward to the summer. I have exactly the same with the summer. ;)

Absinthe
01-01-2010, 10:05 AM
Non applicable in my case, I couldn't get the winter blues even if I wanted to :p But I do get the prolonged summer blues, I keep forgetting it's the Christmas holidays, my body refuses to accept it :p

Tolleson
01-01-2010, 11:53 AM
I don't get the blahhs in the winter. I love the -30 deg C with the howling wind. It makes me feel ALIVE! :thumb001:

One of the guys I work for suffers from SADs:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seasonal_affective_disorder

Even with a Full Spectrum Sun Lamp shining on him all day, he still can be an absolute BEAR to deal with. It goes away as the days get longer.

At least I am not married to him. He'd be behind the shed and shot. :D

Svanhild
01-01-2010, 12:07 PM
No winter blues for me. The clear and fresh air is always invigorating and I've enough time to read, listen to music, lounge and huggle together. Summer is still not bad, the longer days have their amenties. Winter is cosiness and summer is carnal lust. :D