PDA

View Full Version : The Russian Aggression Thread

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 10:14 AM
I start this thread for posting in one place the facts that many of us choose not to hear :)

Stealing a submarine:

http://i.imgur.com/x5Fc3YO.png

Welcoming an journalist in Crimea:

http://i.imgur.com/XTFrDjc.png

Russian radio host ‘fired’ over Crimea broadcast

http://vid.alarabiya.net/images/2014/03/12/8f51bd85-adb0-4cca-a724-caf7ec9fe90e/8f51bd85-adb0-4cca-a724-caf7ec9fe90e_16x9_788x442.jpg

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/media/2014/03/23/Russian-radio-host-fired-over-Crimea-broadcast-.html

Liberating in progress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZzwv2byV6c

Shkembe Chorba
03-23-2014, 10:16 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dHtY34Q.png

Äijä
03-23-2014, 12:10 PM
Someone in Russia can go down in history by taking out Putin.

Borna
03-23-2014, 12:22 PM
Later, we are getting bashed when we say that Russia is neo Bolshevik.

Sarmatian
03-24-2014, 02:20 AM
Russian aggression? Didn't see any. This is how I see aggression

http://demotivation.me/images/20120731/fhjaf2n4cdcx.jpg

http://demotivators.to/media/posters/307/771074_za-sekundu-do-demokratii.jpg

How many died at the 'peaceful' Maidan? Over 100 people. How many died during violent and aggressive Russian intervention? Two confirmed victims of some sniper from Western Ukraine.

But yeah, sure... Russia is aggressor.

Liberating in progress:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZzwv2byV6c

Don't twist facts, it's not liberating since it wasn't taken from Russia by force.

Anyway look at 0:27 on the video, oppressed locals are extremely unhappy about presence of Russian tanks, they probably demanding Russia to get out... oh wait... nvm... :rolleyes: You will never see such thing in Iraq or Libya.

epirot
03-24-2014, 09:59 AM
^^ lol right, the self haters try to present some imaginary "Bolshevik" aggression and fail royally at it....

epirot
03-24-2014, 10:02 AM
Later, we are getting bashed when we say that Russia is neo Bolshevik.

According to the dominant western anti-NWO narrative, i was under the impression that NATO/EU were supposed to be the bad Bolsheviks and that the Russians and Putin were the clear-cut white nationalists who hated gays/blacks/immigration, etc...

What happened ? Maybe the whole western propaganda instruments (both pro-liberal and conservative/christian sides) fall into pieces in Ukraine. So, trying to connect Putin with the Bolsheviks is already a used, failed and dead idea. You have to come up with smth original this time, and i tell you son, this aint gonna be easy...

Novi Pazar
03-24-2014, 12:55 PM
^^ lol right, the self haters try to present some imaginary "Bolshevik" aggression and fail royally at it....

I'm astounded at the anti Russian sentiments coming from Bulgars! They should be thanking Russia for bringing them back to life during the mid 19th cent, without them they would be extinct! I suppose many Shqiptoids/Albanians from Macedonia pose as Bulgars on-line to create Slavic infighting, I don't think a real Bulgar would be so anti Russian!

Novi Pazar
03-24-2014, 12:58 PM
According to the dominant western anti-NWO narrative, i was under the impression that NATO/EU were supposed to be the bad Bolsheviks and that the Russians and Putin were the clear-cut white nationalists who hated gays/blacks/immigration, etc...

What happened ? Maybe the whole western propaganda instruments (both pro-liberal and conservative/christian sides) fall into pieces in Ukraine. So, trying to connect Putin with the Bolsheviks is already a used, failed and dead idea. You have to come up with smth original this time, and i tell you son, this aint gonna be easy...

I know, many in the West hated Putins gay reforms which caused Obama to take note! The same liberals are quiet when Saudi Arabia, an American puppet, slaughters gays!

epirot
03-24-2014, 01:14 PM
I know, many in the West hated Putins gay reforms which caused Obama to take note! The same liberals are quiet when Saudi Arabia, an American puppet, slaughters gays!

thats hillarius !!!, anyway what i wanted to say is that the west has already consumed and wasted all their ideological propaganda weapons. They have tried tagging Putin both as a Bolshevik and as a NAZI at the same time. Very few foresaw at early stages, that such distortion of reality would back-fire sooner than later. It happened in Ukraine. The "NAZI/Bolshevik" Putin humiliated them... by doing nothing in particular!!

Crn Volk
03-25-2014, 03:53 AM
thats hillarius !!!, anyway what i wanted to say is that the west has already consumed and wasted all their ideological propaganda weapons. They have tried tagging Putin both as a Bolshevik and as a NAZI at the same time. Very few foresaw at early stages, that such distortion of reality would back-fire sooner than later. It happened in Ukraine. The "NAZI/Bolshevik" Putin humiliated them... by doing nothing in particular!!

They are terrified of him and they can't do anything about it. They spoke the same words when Russians were putting down the Chechen terrorists, they said the same when Russians entered Georgia, and now the same is being said when Russians liberate Crimea and possible Eastern Ukraine.

Crn Volk
03-25-2014, 03:54 AM
I'm astounded at the anti Russian sentiments coming from Bulgars! They should be thanking Russia for bringing them back to life during the mid 19th cent, without them they would be extinct! I suppose many Shqiptoids/Albanians from Macedonia pose as Bulgars on-line to create Slavic infighting, I don't think a real Bulgar would be so anti Russian!

Unfortunately some of them are, and they're not shiptars.

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:26 PM
Why, I ask Sokol, just why?

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:28 PM

Now suddenly Albanian "pose" as Bulgarians and can write in Cyrillic and write Bulgarian? You know that this doesnt make sense

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:31 PM

I know brate, since there isn't a Cold War excuse to use against them, they have to bring these up and revival them as if there is one! When l talk to older Westerners, there is mistrust with Russians, it's obvious they have been 'trained' to think in this manner!

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:33 PM
They are terrified of him and they can't do anything about it. They spoke the same words when Russians were putting down the Chechen terrorists, they said the same when Russians entered Georgia, and now the same is being said when Russians liberate Crimea and possible Eastern Ukraine.

Really Chechen Terrorists? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Russia forbid the Chechens exactly what they themselves did in Crimea (not like i see anything wrong with Crimea going to Russia) but Russia is like every major power hypocrital

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:34 PM
Now suddenly Albanian "pose" as Bulgarians and can write in Cyrillic and write Bulgarian? You know that this doesnt make sense

I can't understand some Altaics believe in the conspiracy that Albanians are so dumb not to know Slavic languages!

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:36 PM
I can't understand some Altaics believe in the conspiracy that Albanians are so dumb not to know Slavic languages!

Just make a conversation with the Bulgarians here and you will notice yourself that they are not Albanians

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:37 PM
Really Chechen Terrorists? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
Russia forbid the Chechens exactly what they themselves did in Crimea (not like i see anything wrong with Crimea going to Russia) but Russia is like every major power hypocrital

In your fantasy world!

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:37 PM
In your fantasy world!

Why?
Ask Sarmatian about this and he will say its true

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Just make a conversation with the Bulgarians here and you will notice yourself that they are not Albanians

Lmao, right!

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:38 PM
Lmao, right!
So do it

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:40 PM
Why?
Ask Sarmatian about this and he will say its true

Why?

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:40 PM
So do it

So what will the answer be?

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:41 PM
Why?

Yes because what i said is true Russia is like China/the US and everyother power hypocrital as long as it helps themselves

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 09:47 PM
^ the best post I've read from you! Can you do more?

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:48 PM
^ the best post I've read from you! Can you do more?

There is no good or evil in politics of worldpowers
They will just make new rules or norms to suit themselves and others need to go the same way

bimo
03-25-2014, 09:51 PM
I'm astounded at the anti Russian sentiments coming from Bulgars! They should be thanking Russia for bringing them back to life during the mid 19th cent, without them they would be extinct!

first of all russian just helped bulgarians against the turks

and second , bulgarians aren't anti-russian they like russian people , but this does not mean they should lick russian ass in the name of pan-slavism , pan-slavism caused only damage to bulgaria , and for a real bulgarian there is bulgaria first of all

many bulgarians are also anti-EU/USA/NATO , so don't even call bulgarians west lick-ass or pro-albania

mostly bulgarians are only pro-bulgarians and that's all

and now don't mention never again the name bulgaria in your posts , since you talk only BS

IceSwan
03-25-2014, 09:53 PM
Why?
maybe Sarmatian has the same point of view. he must approve Kiyant

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 09:56 PM
maybe Sarmatian has the same point of view. he must approve Kiyant

You also believe that all worldpowers/superpowers are hypocrital be it Russia the US or China or do you think something different?

Äijä
03-25-2014, 10:00 PM
You also believe that all worldpowers/superpowers are hypocrital be it Russia the US or China or do you think something different?

Russia is not a superpower, or a worldpower, only leverage it has is nukes, you cant use those in global diplomacy.
It is a majorpower wanting to be a superpower, it will be one tough journey to get there.

Novi Pazar
03-25-2014, 11:58 PM
first of all russian just helped bulgarians against the turks

and second , bulgarians aren't anti-russian they like russian people , but this does not mean they should lick russian ass in the name of pan-slavism , pan-slavism caused only damage to bulgaria , and for a real bulgarian there is bulgaria first of all

many bulgarians are also anti-EU/USA/NATO , so don't even call bulgarians west lick-ass or pro-albania

mostly bulgarians are only pro-bulgarians and that's all

and now don't mention never again the name bulgaria in your posts , since you talk only BS

All your saying is, "I don't care about anybody else, as long as Bulgaria is okay, everybody else can rot to hell". Bulgarians seem to be selfish. When push comes to shove, let's see who they run to?

bimo
03-26-2014, 12:13 AM
All your saying is, "I don't care about anybody else, as long as Bulgaria is okay, everybody else can rot to hell". Bulgarians seem to be selfish. When push comes to shove, let's see who they run to?

i didn't said the other can rot to hell lol

but this is how normal people think , except in some country wich have a real friendship with someone (see russia and serbia) , but bulgaria for the moment don't have a strong friendship with anyone , honestly i want see bulgaria as a neutral country , maybe in future bulgaria will be more pan-slavist but in return bulgaria should receive some rightly deserved things and excuses wich i don't want nominate because i don't want waste my time with another balkan shitstorm here

Novi Pazar
03-26-2014, 12:25 AM
i didn't said the other can rot to hell lol

but this is how normal people think , except in some country wich have a real friendship with someone (see russia and serbia) , but bulgaria for the moment don't have a strong friendship with anyone , honestly i want see bulgaria as a neutral country , maybe in future bulgaria will be more pan-slavist but in return bulgaria should receive some rightly deserved things and excuses wich i don't want nominate because i don't want waste my time with another balkan shitstorm here

In this world nations can't be neutral; the west has moulded everybody to pick sides!

PS Do you think Venice should be independant, my Italiano friend?

IceSwan
03-26-2014, 12:26 AM
i'm just a little disappointed

bimo
03-26-2014, 12:29 AM
PS Do you think Venice should be independant, my Italiano friend?

depend , like i said in the thread about veneto i think italy unite have a big potential but looking at the actual situation where the country is in economical crisis and is still not united (there some people wich are involved in hate between south and north italian) if things don't chage is better being divide so everyone can live in peace

Borna
03-26-2014, 11:41 AM
depend , like i said in the thread about veneto i think italy unite have a big potential

Potential of North working their butts off while rest of Italy lives on tourism and doing nothing?

Novi Pazar
03-26-2014, 12:51 PM
depend , like i said in the thread about veneto i think italy unite have a big potential but looking at the actual situation where the country is in economical crisis and is still not united (there some people wich are involved in hate between south and north italian) if things don't chage is better being divide so everyone can live in peace

It's not only Veneto, but Sicily and others too!

bimo
03-26-2014, 01:17 PM
It's not only Veneto, but Sicily and others too!

yes , i mean that

Novi Pazar
03-27-2014, 01:14 PM
^ bimo, I have many Italian friends, when they told me years ago that there is dislike between north and south, I was shocked! Some say its cultural, others say language (dialects) or economy! Dividing up is not a good thing in the long run!

RussiaPrussia
03-28-2014, 12:52 AM
http://i.imgur.com/dHtY34Q.png

youre a complete joke, do your country a favor and move to america and uk

“Hungary 1956, Czechoslovakia 1968, Ukraine 2014”

?? How many people died in hungary and czechoslovakia and how many people died in crimea? Youre pathetic loser

Trun
03-28-2014, 06:45 AM
youre a complete joke, do your country a favor and move to america and uk

“Hungary 1956, Czechoslovakia 1968, Ukraine 2014”

?? How many people died in hungary and czechoslovakia and how many people died in crimea? Youre pathetic loser

Why don't you do all us a favour and leave the forum forever?

Shkembe Chorba
03-30-2014, 01:58 PM
do your country a favor and move to america and uk
I am moving to Russia, because being a wonderful country.

Shkembe Chorba
03-30-2014, 02:01 PM
So, now I am a Shqip?

Shkembe Chorba
03-30-2014, 04:58 PM
Poet Slavamir Adamovich detained in Minsk for wearing blue&yellow Ukraine ribbon.

http://gdb.rferl.org/6231C9DA-2159-4839-8F0C-F54F42FB1134_w640_r1_s_cx0_cy14_cw0.jpg

http://www.svaboda.org/content/article/25314494.html