PDA

View Full Version : Zhirinovsky sends letter to Poland proposing to partition Ukraine

DeaththeKid
03-23-2014, 09:26 PM
Hungary and Romania also get a piece

I doubt this is official Kremlin policy, though I wish it is.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.tvp.info%2F14506221%2Fduma-do-polskiego-msz-podzielmy-ukraine&act=url

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 12:49 AM
This is what should be done. Vladimir Wolfovich is right.

Crn Volk
03-24-2014, 01:18 AM
just getting ready

http://www.crwflags.com/fotw/images/u/ua%7Ddn-rep-b.jpg

SobieskisavedEurope
03-24-2014, 02:04 AM
Western Ukraine was historically Polish for hundreds of years!

Up until WW2 Western Ukrainian cities like Lwow had a Polish majority!

Sarmatian
03-24-2014, 02:31 AM
Western Ukraine was historically Polish for hundreds of years!

Up until WW2 Western Ukrainian cities like Lwow had a Polish majority!

That's why I don't understand official position of Poland. In 1944 over 60% of Lvov population were Poles, in 1950 the number was down to 10% thanks to Bandera. Banderovtsi genocided 220000 Poles during and after WWII. Now Bandera is a hero of Galicia, his portraits were all over Maidan and now placed in some government offices yet Poland seems to be fine with it.

glass
03-24-2014, 04:50 AM
That's why I don't understand official position of Poland.
official position of Poland is what boss in Washington told Poland:rolleyes:

epirot
03-24-2014, 05:04 AM
That's why I don't understand official position of Poland. In 1944 over 60% of Lvov population were Poles, in 1950 the number was down to 10% thanks to Bandera. Banderovtsi genocided 220000 Poles during and after WWII. Now Bandera is a hero of Galicia, his portraits were all over Maidan and now placed in some government offices yet Poland seems to be fine with it.

Sweet fresh right from the oven american Dolars can relief any paiin. Poland is OK with Banderovci, Jews are OK with Svoboda. It seems everyone is ok with whatever USA favors at the time, while finding excuses to be hostile to whatever the Russians favor.

Anglojew
03-24-2014, 06:36 AM
Seems like an interesting plan.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 08:40 AM
Seems like an interesting plan.

Sure if you want to open all the borders for power politics.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 08:56 AM
This might be a real offer by the loonies in Kreml, they might even offer Kaliningrad to Germany to win them over, that would mean Estonia and Finland are threatened as the access to Baltic.

Ultra
03-24-2014, 01:25 PM
Well Poland is a member of the EU, so most likely its high-ranking politicians are probably bought by the same entity which is behind the forced change of government in Ukraine. They have their instructions. :wof:

Äijä
03-24-2014, 01:28 PM
Well Poland is a member of the EU, so most likely its high-ranking politicians are probably bought by the same entity which is behind the forced change of government in Ukraine. They have their instructions. :wof:

Poles remember historical partitions of Poland, the rebellions, Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, Katyn and Warsaw.
Russians really have problems understanding history they have created around them.

IceSwan
03-24-2014, 01:55 PM
Poles remember historical partitions of Poland, the rebellions, Molotov-Ribbentrop pact, Katyn and Warsaw.

no, poles do not remember. many of them did not even live at this time

Äijä
03-24-2014, 02:04 PM
no, poles do not remember. many of them did not even live at this time

Truth from the Pravda.

Zmey Gorynych
03-24-2014, 02:08 PM
My feeling is that Zhirinovsky would make a great TA member :D

Russians really have problems understanding history they have created around them.
It's not that they don't understand, they simply ignore or deny it.

Sarmatian
03-24-2014, 02:17 PM
My feeling is that Zhirinovsky would make a great TA member :D

It's not that they don't understand, they simply ignore or deny it.

Understanding of the situation highly depends on which side you're at. For a victims of a terror the memory of terror would live long in their descendants and generate suspicion at best and hatred at worst for generations. But it's very unlikely the perpetrators of that same terror would pass these memories on their descendants so these descendants are very likely to be oblivious on the matters of a terror their ancestors inflicted upon others.

IceSwan
03-24-2014, 04:51 PM
Understanding of the situation highly depends on which side you're at.
For a victims ...
But it's very unlikely the perpetrators ...
no-no-no ...
it's look like nothing more than a mass internet hysteria of people who suffer from inferiority complex and who find consolation and entertainment for themselves in making dirty tricks

Äijä
03-24-2014, 04:53 PM
no-no-no ...
it's look like nothing more than a mass internet hysteria of people who suffer from inferiority complex and who find consolation and entertainment for themselves in making dirty tricks

Yes, we are making it up.

LightHouse89
03-24-2014, 04:57 PM
This might be a real offer by the loonies in Kreml, they might even offer Kaliningrad to Germany to win them over, that would mean Estonia and Finland are threatened as the access to Baltic.

I wouldnt mind Prussia going back to Germany though! Or Silesia for that matter.

Sarmatian
03-24-2014, 05:23 PM
Yes, we are making it up.

It would be fair to say that descendants of victims often exaggerate the details of the story about atrocities their ancestors went through due to lack of practical experience on the matter. Another mistake they often do is projecting the same atrocious qualities on descendants of perpetrators which is not always true. The emotional response on the scary stories they heard in their childhood from previous generations are way too often prevail over their rational thinking.

Ivan Kramskoï
03-24-2014, 05:32 PM
It would be a good plan.
And belarus should also join Russia.
Almost al my ancestors could be born in the same country but we should also add Estonia for this :cool:

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 05:39 PM
dude is right ukraine is a fake state, we are all russians, great russians, little russians, white russians, finnic russians and baltic russians.

Windischer
03-24-2014, 05:48 PM
we are all russians

but you are a german

Äijä
03-24-2014, 05:49 PM
It would be fair to say that descendants of victims often exaggerate the details of the story about atrocities their ancestors went through due to lack of practical experience on the matter. Another mistake they often do is projecting the same atrocious qualities on descendants of perpetrators which is not always true. The emotional response on the scary stories they heard in their childhood from previous generations are way too often prevail over their rational thinking.

I was fighting those feelings well and wanting to visit Russia, the empire building has stopped that.

Sarmatian
03-24-2014, 05:57 PM
I was fighting those feelings well and wanting to visit Russia, the empire building has stopped that.

You can still visit Russia.

Sarmatian
03-24-2014, 06:02 PM
It would be a good plan.
And belarus should also join Russia.
Almost al my ancestors could be born in the same country but we should also add Estonia for this :cool:

It's too early for Belarus to join Russia, there is still cleansing to be done.

SobieskisavedEurope
03-26-2014, 07:53 PM

35% of Polish people have a negative view of Ukrainians with good reason. (Which is high)

http://www.pewglobal.org/2009/11/02/chapter-6-opinions-of-ethnic-and-religious-minorities/

There is just a minority of Poles who happen to be in the Polish government who see Ukraine as a useful buffer zone against Russia.