PDA

View Full Version : U.S. and Ukraine Prepare for War

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 03:16 AM
http://www.infowars.com/u-s-and-ukraine-prepare-for-war/

On Sunday Obama’s deputy national security advisor, Tony Blinken, said Russia is amassing troops on the border ahead of a move to invade Ukraine.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TW3CKLzXiLc

Blinken made his remarks as Obama prepares to travel to Europe and talk with the Group of Eight about further sanctions on Russia after the people of Crimea voted to secede from Ukraine. Congress, the Obama administration, and the establishment media in the U.S. characterize the vote as outright annexation by Russia.

“It’s deeply concerning to see the Russian troop buildup on the border,” Blinken told CNN’s Candy Crowley. “It creates the potential for incidents, for instability. It’s likely that what they’re trying to do is intimidate the Ukrainians. It’s possible that they’re preparing to move in.”

Ukraine Foreign Minister Andrii Deshchytsia said war with Russia is becoming more likely by the day. “The Ukraine government is trying to use all the peaceful diplomatic means and diplomatic means to stop Russians but the people are also ready to defend their homeland,” he told ABC News on Sunday.

Blinken said the White House has not ruled out sending military aid to Ukraine. He said the Obama administration would consider “every request that we’re getting from the Ukrainians.”

“We need to send a message to Vladimir Putin through stronger sanctions,” said Sen. Kelly Ayotte, a New Hampshire Republican. “We need him to understand that the sanctions that we put in place could have a significant impact on his economy,” she said.

“It may come to small arms, I’m not ruling that out,” Democrat Senate Majority Whip Sen. Dick Durbin told CBS when asked about the situation in Ukraine.

Speaking from Tbilisi, the capital of Georgia, House Intelligence Committee Chairman Mike Rogers said Sunday Russia is preparing to invade Ukraine and the United States should send the regime small arms and radio equipment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bkx7NWPH1TQ

Russia entered Georgia in 2008 after the government of Mikheil Saakashvili invaded Abkhazia and South Ossetia, two regions seeking independence. Erosi Kitsmarishvili, Tbilisi’s former ambassador to Moscow, testified Georgia had planned the invasions after consulting with the United States.

Earlier this month, Saakashvili told The Daily Beast Russia may invade Ukraine. “The West should be ready that there might be a war here,” he warned.

Rogers said Putin may also move on the Baltic nations of Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania. He alluded to Hitler and the seizure of Czechoslovakia prior to the invasion of Poland and the start of the Second World War. “The world did that once – and it was a major catastrophe,” Rogers said.

Earlier this month, former Secretary of State Hilary Clinton compared Vladimir Putin to Hitler. She mentioned Czechoslovakia.

Russia disputes the claim by Ukraine, the U.S. government and the establishment media that it is amassing troops on the border. Russian Deputy Defense Minister, Anatoly Antonov, said Russia is observing all international agreements on troop limits in areas bordering Ukraine.

“By the way this issue has during the last month been regularly raised in telephone conversations between Russia’s Minister of Defense Sergey Shoigu, and his foreign counterparts, including US Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and even acting Ukrainian Defense Minister Igor Tenyukh,” Antonov told RT on Sunday.

“Our venues and regions, where troops are stationed near Ukrainian borders, have twice been checked by the Ukrainian military,” he said. “Besides, we have had on our territory inspectors from the US, Canada, Germany, France, Switzerland, Poland, Latvia, Estonia and Finland.”

After inspections by foreign missions in Russia and Ukraine, it was concluded “Russian Armed Forces are not undertaking any undeclared military activity that would threaten the security of neighboring countries,” Antonov added.

Kale
03-24-2014, 03:36 AM
America says Russia is bad because they won't let people secede! You know what happens when parts of America tries to secede? The official response is to give the seceding territory a 2 week notice of compliance before rolling tanks up to their doorstep and say they declared war on America.

Crn Volk
03-24-2014, 03:41 AM
America is not respective the will of the people of Crimea to join their motherland.

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 03:45 AM
America is not respective the will of the people of Crimea to join their motherland.

Referendums should be given in Transnistria, Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, Donetsk, Kharkov, Luhansk, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Belarus, North Kazakhstan, East Estonia, and East Latvia next, and Russia should use military force to protect its lands and peoples.

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 03:53 AM
Russia should invade the Balkans too to fix the borders there, and also Italy to ensure Veneto's independence, Cyprus to kick the Turks out, Azerbaijan and Turkey to restore Armenia's lands, Syria and Iraq to kick al-Qaeda out and create Kurdistan, and South Korea so North Korea may annex the entire peninsula. Also provide military support to separatist movements in Spain, Scotland, and Aztlan.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 08:53 AM
Referendums should be given in Transnistria, Odessa, Nikolaev, Kherson, Donetsk, Kharkov, Luhansk, Abkhazia, South Ossetia, Belarus, North Kazakhstan, East Estonia, and East Latvia next, and Russia should use military force to protect its lands and peoples.

That border should move to the East and the Ruskies kicked out that dont want to be loyal Estonians.

Slit the throats of all the National Bolsheviks you can catch.

epirot
03-24-2014, 09:55 AM
That border should move to the East and the Ruskies kicked out that dont want to be loyal Estonians.

Kicking nazi subhumans out of the baltics and scandinavia would sound like a smarter move. People there are tired of oppression by the local NAZI NATO-imposed gvmts, they want to find again their ancient common roots with the the great nations of SLAVS and would like to re-unite with them.

Illancha
03-24-2014, 09:57 AM
Are we forgetting Chechnya, Ingushetia and Dagestan?

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:00 AM
Kicking nazi subhumans out of the baltics and scandinavia would sound like a smarter move. People there are tired of oppression by the local NAZI NATO-imposed gvmts, they want to find again their ancient common roots with the the great nations of SLAVS and would like to re-unite with them.

The ancient roots dont have nothing to do with Slavs, it is the other way around, the people are historically recently "slavicized", Russia is a fake state.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:01 AM

You can do what you want with them when they fall.

epirot
03-24-2014, 10:06 AM
The ancient roots dont have nothing to do with Slavs, it is the other way around, the people are historically recently "slavicized", Russia is a fake state.

how old are you? Slavic toponyms are found from south Greece to the north pole..... and from berlin to the sea of japan... So everything non-Slavic is fake in reality.
Without Slavs you would not even exist today.

Zmey Gorynych
03-24-2014, 10:10 AM

Russia should invade the Balkans too to fix the borders there, and also Italy to ensure Veneto's independence, Cyprus to kick the Turks out, Azerbaijan and Turkey to restore Armenia's lands, Syria and Iraq to kick al-Qaeda out and create Kurdistan, and South Korea so North Korea may annex the entire peninsula. Also provide military support to separatist movements in Spain, Scotland, and Aztlan.
Yeah ... yeah and they should put you in the first line. I'm sure you wouldn't miss for anything in the world the chance to be a part of the great conquest :)

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:10 AM
how old are you? Slavic toponyms are found from south Greece to the north pole..... and from berlin to the sea of japan... So everything non-Slavic is fake in reality.

So why dont you Eurasian loonies get Ukraine, Poland etc behind your plans?

McCauley
03-24-2014, 10:19 AM

Man, do you really know what you are saying?

McCauley
03-24-2014, 10:27 AM

Slavicised regional names means that everything "east of Berlin to the Sea of Japan" were originally Slavic lands, and not just recent designations?

Slavs were just an insignificant and backward group of people living north of the Black Sea and south of the Baltic, a bunch of dirty shit-stinking peasants that spread out like rodents and insects from their dirt poor shithole homeland.

Sarmatian
03-24-2014, 12:23 PM

Given the recent developments in these regions don't you think it will be a waste of time?

Illancha
03-24-2014, 12:35 PM
Given the recent developments in these regions don't you think it will be a waste of time?
Certainly.

I'm quite sure given today's political situation the result would be contrary to what I hope. I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of accepting referendums only when the result suits you.

In 1991 two referendums were held in Chechnya. Chechens voted for the independence of Chechnya and Ingush voted for the splitting of Chechen-Ingush ASSR. We all know which one was respected and which was discarded.

Windischer
03-24-2014, 12:44 PM

why not if it is so convenient. selective reasoning rules this blue-green-brown planet

Yeah ... yeah and they should put you in the first line. I'm sure you wouldn't miss for anything in the world the chance to be a part of the great conquest :)

TA keyboard heroes to the front lines!

Slavic toponyms are found from south Greece to the north pole

slavic toponymy at the north pole...? oh w8 it is Pole! of course! :laugh: you are a genius. professorus balkanicus!
dem polaks r everywhere.

Virtuous
03-24-2014, 12:47 PM
In this imperialistic game, both bring up the importance of secession and territorial sovereignty to ones own benefits. So long as patriotic movements in Europe do not take a stand to secede from artificial Nation-States and mercantile globalist Unions, the Imperialistic game will continue further to benefit the ones that always tract profits from these divides.

Novi Pazar
03-24-2014, 01:01 PM
America says Russia is bad because they won't let people secede! You know what happens when parts of America tries to secede? The official response is to give the seceding territory a 2 week notice of compliance before rolling tanks up to their doorstep and say they declared war on America.

Problem for USA here is the Crimeans had a vote to decide and they decided to join Russia, how democratic can you get! Americans are not the nation of Gods!

epirot
03-24-2014, 01:10 PM
slavic toponymy at the north pole...? oh w8 it is Pole! of course! :laugh: you are a genius. professorus balkanicus!
dem polaks r everywhere.

let me guess, another self-hating wanker ?

Äijä
03-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Problem for USA here is the Crimeans had a vote to decide and they decided to join Russia, how democratic can you get! Americans are not the nation of Gods!

This has very little to do with USA, they really would like to focus on the Pacific and not Europe.
They would have done that if Russian did not have a obsession about getting back USSR.
The reason is that they know Europeans will start shooting the Russians and that will trigger a large war.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 01:18 PM
let me guess, another self-hating wanker ?

Poles and other central European real Slavs have no reason to be bitches for Russia.

wvwvw
03-24-2014, 01:34 PM
New Sanctions on Russia - What’s the Endgame?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UWOx9emqJOY&sns=em

Lurker
03-24-2014, 02:19 PM

Lol

http://iamevan.me/ucc/northkorea/images/northkoreapic.jpg

Kiyant
03-24-2014, 02:37 PM

:picard1:

Drawing-slim
03-24-2014, 02:43 PM

No. But I seriously think America should invade the whole Balkans and kick out all orthodox population back to Russia. Take back Athens and Belgrade and give it to the rightful owners, Albanians. So Balkans could be European white once again.

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 06:06 PM

+1

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 06:08 PM

I wouldn't mind. I'd gladly exchange them for Russian lands.

Yaroslav
03-24-2014, 06:11 PM
No. But I seriously think America should invade the whole Balkans and kick out all orthodox population back to Russia. Take back Athens and Belgrade and give it to the rightful owners, Albanians. So Balkans could be European white once again.

Better to kill or enslave them, Russia is already defiled with schismatics, it can't bear it any more.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 09:25 PM
http://rt.com/news/anarchy-ukraine-train-robbery-873/

So they intend to take entire New Russia, they must have moved everything that started and moves down there, as they have a big concentration north of Ukraine, they likely have reservists also called in arms.

This means Russia is operating under nuclear protection in other areas, this is telling of their cowardice, easy to pray on others and threaten with them if anyone comes in defense.

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 09:27 PM
It will be in both side's best interest to avoid a war.But If a war happens,I hope Nato takes volunteers from the member countries so I can go kill some fucking commies.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 09:36 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zKYt8x2AUJg

Well spoken.

Melina
03-24-2014, 10:18 PM
This has very little to do with USA, they really would like to focus on the Pacific and not Europe.
They would have done that if Russian did not have a obsession about getting back USSR.
The reason is that they know Europeans will start shooting the Russians and that will trigger a large war.

It has a lot to do with the U.S since the U.S is the one that is going to bail the Ukrainians out from the debt with Russia. Money I might add that we don't have. We are putting gas on fire. And we funded the Coup in Ukraine to install a NATO base.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:19 PM
It has a lot to do with the U.S since the U.S is the one that is going to bail the Ukrainians out from the debt with Russia. Money I might add that we don't have. We are putting gas on fire. And we funded the Coup in Ukraine to install a NATO base.

I think you should move to Russia.

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:21 PM
It will be in both side's best interest to avoid a war.But If a war happens,I hope Nato takes volunteers from the member countries so I can go kill some fucking commies.

slovaltch

Melina
03-24-2014, 10:22 PM

No I think we should start solving our own problems here domestically and stop funding wars that have nothing to do with us. I am getting sick and tired of funding NATO while our education system and infrastructure is collapsing. You know we owe trillions to China right?

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:22 PM

move to america

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:23 PM
No I think we should start solving our own problems here domestically and stop funding wars that have nothing to do with us. I getting sick and tired of funding NATO while our education system and infrastructure is collapsing. You know we owe trillions to China right?

hes a leech who wants your tax money, its not Finland who will defend the US borders at some point for sure.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:24 PM
No I think we should start solving our own problems here domestically and stop funding wars that have nothing to do with us. I am getting sick and tired of funding NATO while our education system and infrastructure is collapsing. You know we owe trillions to China right?

You dont care about USA, you are part of the fifth column.

RussiaPrussia

yeah sure you europeans? Youre a bunch of arabs sitting on banana trees

Linebacker
slovaltch

The word is Svolach,you retarded brain fucked pathetic commie wanabe russian

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:25 PM
The word is Svolach,you retarded brain fucked pathetic commie wanabe russian

only in your bulgarian gypsy language

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 10:26 PM
only in your bulgarian gypsy language

Fuck off will you,you're starting to get on my nerves and thats not going to end well for you.

Melina
03-24-2014, 10:27 PM
You dont care about USA, you are part of the fifth column.

Yes I do care for the U.S. That is why I am saying what I am saying. You know citizens of the U.S are monetary slaves right? It won't be long till an up rise against the government will happen. We work, work and work to fund your stupid wet dream of going against Russia. Why don't your government and the Swedish government pay for the wars and stop relying on the U.S?

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:29 PM
Fuck off will you,you're starting to get on my nerves and thats not going to end well for you.

the only one whos annoying is you, just look at yourself you pose like a mexican and thinking youre cool here. You look like a fool everyone can see that.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:31 PM
Yes I do care for the U.S. That is why I am saying what I am saying. You know citizens of the U.S are monetary slaves right? It won't be long till an up rise against the government will happen. We work, work and work to fund your stupid wet dream of going against Russia. Why don't your government and the Swedish government pay for the wars and stop relying on the U.S?

They trained you well in Russia, first rule is to make the victim the guilty party and blur everything up, including caring about US economy.

Then you come and cheer your National Bolshevik brethren invading other countries, you are a real c**t, you be should sent to a Chechen camp as a toy.

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 10:32 PM
the only one whos annoying is you, just look at yourself you pose like a mexican and thinking youre cool here. You look like a fool everyone can see that.

Gods,are you that fucking arrogant,You are a German living in Germany who does not even know russian language,yet you have this huge boner for Russia and Putin,do you realize how you look?Looking like an idiot will be a diagnose too light for you,you look like a man who needs a straight jacket and some serious pills.

Open you fucking eyes,or I will open them for you,the hard way.

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:33 PM
They trained you well in Russia, first rule is to make the victim the guilty party and blur everything up, including caring about US economy.

Then you come and cheer your National Bolshevik brethren invading other countries, you are a real c**t, you be should sent to a Chechen camp as a toy.

shes an american living in america, who are you to tell her what to do as an american. You european leech, spent for your own military you loser

Melina
03-24-2014, 10:35 PM

I have been in the Apricity far longer than you and any member who knows me know I am not Russian. Anyways why don't you answer the question? O I am sorry. Did I struck a nerve? Why do the Americans who work their ass off everyday have to foot the bill for the EU while you guys have a good life?

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:37 PM
shes an american living in america, who are you to tell her what to do as an american. You european leech, spent for your military you loser

She is a fifth column Russkie having wet dreams to be liberated by some pony riding Muscovite.
I can guarantee we will spend, so much that the mushroom cloud will shit over you also.

Äijä
03-24-2014, 10:38 PM
I have been in the Apricity far longer than you and any member who knows me know I am not Russian. Anyways why don't you answer the question? O I am sorry. Did I struck a nerve? Why do the Americans who work their ass off everyday have to foot the bill for the EU while you guys have a good life?

What bills did you pay for Finland?

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:38 PM
Gods,are you that fucking arrogant,You are a German living in Germany who does not even know russian language,yet you have this huge boner for Russia and Putin,do you realize how you look?Looking like an idiot will be a diagnose too light for you,you look like a man who needs a straight jacket and some serious pills.

Open you fucking eyes,or I will open them for you,the hard way.

i am half russian you dumb ass, how about you visit the doctor mister steroid?

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 10:41 PM
i am half russian you dumb ass, how about you visit the doctor mister steroid?

Half Russian my ass,you are delusional you stupid git,when you learn Russian and get a Russian citizenship,Call me maybe.Until then you are a citizen of the good ol` EU.

Now fuck off,useless donkey.

Melina
03-24-2014, 10:43 PM
Half Russian my ass,you are delusional you stupid git,when you learn Russian and get a Russian citizenship,Call me maybe.Until then you are a citizen of the good ol` EU.

Good ol EU is right. But it won't last long since Spain and Germany will probably not be part of EU anymore. France is probably going to leave too since Le pen is becoming popular.

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Good ol EU is right. But it won't last long since Spain and Germany will probably not be part of EU anymore.

Who told you that?Don't talk to him anymore,cause he is full of shit.

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 10:46 PM

idiot, youre born as russian and you will die as russian. Of course for a bulgarian gypsy its a foreign culture

SKYNET
03-24-2014, 10:47 PM

you'll expect coming troll flame war from 10-20 sockpuppets per member. :lol:

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 10:48 PM
idiot, youre born as russian and you will die as russian. Of course for a bulgarian gypsy its a foreign culture

Delusional German,You are born as a Russian when you are actually born in Russia,Not in who knows where in Germany.

"Hey look at me everyone,Im not born in Russia,Im not a Russian citizen,I don't speak Russian,BUT I AM 100% BORN RUSSIAN BABY HELL FUCKING YEA."

Get a fucking clue moron

Melina
03-24-2014, 10:49 PM
Who told you that?Don't talk to him anymore,cause he is full of shit.

Did you not see the protest going on in Spain this week? Germany is constantly being milked by the EU. Remember what happened to the business men that gave gold to the U.S banks? What was it that the U.S banks said? "We will save it for safe keeping". Merkel had to shut her trap because she is not an effective leader. Germany has way to much investments in Russia to go along with the sanctions of EU.

Longbowman
03-24-2014, 11:08 PM

Most countries might call a draft.

IceSwan
03-24-2014, 11:15 PM
She is a fifth column Russkie having wet dreams to be liberated by some pony riding Muscovite.
I can guarantee we will spend, so much that the mushroom cloud will shit over you also.
I hope thats you're just a little angry, and only for this reason you wrote such things which any sane person never would. be a man Ukko, please, do not insult women. offending her, you humiliated yourself. and you dishonoring your compatriots

Delusional German,You are born as a Russian when you are actually born in Russia,Not in who knows where in Germany.
"Hey look at me everyone,Im not born in Russia,Im not a Russian citizen,I don't speak Russian,BUT I AM 100% BORN RUSSIAN BABY HELL FUCKING YEA."
Get a fucking clue moron
I would prefer to see RussiaPrussia as moderator of bulgarian section, rather than you. you're too hot-tempered and inadequate.

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 11:16 PM
Most countries might call a draft.

Amen to that.

Longbowman
03-24-2014, 11:17 PM
Amen to that.

I'm not sure how I'd feel being called up by the Yanks (the UK doesn't have a draft register). I'd be pleased to serve, but would feel odd fighting in an essentially foreign army.

Longbowman
03-24-2014, 11:18 PM
Good ol EU is right. But it won't last long since Spain and Germany will probably not be part of EU anymore. France is probably going to leave too since Le pen is becoming popular.

A woefully poor understanding of contemporary EU politics.

RussiaPrussia
03-24-2014, 11:20 PM

Get a fucking clue moron

lol http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1349912212_you_mad.jpg

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 11:20 PM
I'm not sure how I'd feel being called up by the Yanks (the UK doesn't have a draft register). I'd be pleased to serve, but would feel odd fighting in an essentially foreign army.

It doesn't matter,all of us have to put our insignificant differences aside for a short period of time in the name of wiping out people who are a threat to world peace.Because if Russia is dealt with,there will be a huge amount of drop in world terrorism,because the little terrorists will no longer have mother Russia giving them weapons and holding their hand.

Melina
03-24-2014, 11:23 PM
A woefully poor understanding of contemporary EU politics.

EU is very weak at the moment. How long do you think they will manage to stand? Not everyone is on board with what is going on. A huge majority are not liking the fact they have to bail out other EU members. Take Germany bailing Greece out Twice. Take what is going on in Spain as we speak.

Melina
03-24-2014, 11:25 PM
It doesn't matter,all of us have to put our insignificant differences aside for a short period of time in the name of wiping out people who are a threat to world peace.Because if Russia is dealt with,there will be a huge amount of drop in world terrorism,because the little terrorists will no longer have mother Russia giving them weapons and holding their hand.

Oh god are people naive. If you are going to fight you are fighting for global banks and not your country. But it is O.K as long as you keep us out of it. It is fine.

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 11:25 PM
lol [IMG]htt

Oh I got you,you have nothing more to say eh delusional German.Accept the fact that you are not and will never be Russian.

Longbowman
03-24-2014, 11:27 PM
EU is very weak at the moment. How long do you think they will manage to stand? Not everyone is on board with what is going on. A huge majority are not liking the fact they have to bail out other EU members. Take Germany bailing Greece out Twice. Take what is going on in Spain as we speak.

The* EU - Ukko's right, I don't think you are American.

A significant minority*. There are parties that seek to leave the EU but none come close to having a majority in any country. Look up 'European Eurosceptic parties.'

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 11:29 PM
Oh god are people naive. If you are going to fight you are fighting for global banks and not your country. But it is O.K as long as you keep us out of it. It is fine.

Well thank the gods you are not deciding anything and there are competent people in the seat of the world.Conspiracy theories like this make me sick.

Whats next?Illuminati?Aliens?Fuck off.

Melina
03-24-2014, 11:43 PM
Well thank the gods you are not deciding anything and there are competent people in the seat of the world.Conspiracy theories like this make me sick.

Whats next?Illuminati?Aliens?Fuck off.

Not really but if that is what you want to think fine. Anyways you fuck off. ;)

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 11:46 PM
Not really but if that is what you want to think fine. Anyways you fuck off. ;)

If you think you are more competent to lead the world than the people that are leading it now,you are nothing but a delusional bitch.

Why don't you get there and do it better?I'll vote for you,just to see how that will happen.

Melina
03-24-2014, 11:49 PM
If you think you are more competent to lead the world than the people that are leading it now,you are nothing but a delusional bitch.

Why don't you get there and do it better?I'll vote for you,just to see how that will happen.

Let us get something straight with the physic and arrogance you have you would serve well in the military. Hence I believe you would do good in fighting for the U.S and EU. I mean the children of the rich will never fight in wars so why no you right?

Linebacker
03-24-2014, 11:57 PM
Let us get something straight with the physic and arrogance you have you would serve well in the military. Hence I believe you would do good in fighting for the U.S and EU. I mean the children of the rich will never fight in wars so why no you right?

I will pay my dues,If I had to choose a war to die in this will be it,I'd go with a smile knowing that I gave my life for a brighter future of the free world.

And by the way,I will never buy for a second you are American,you can't even use the English language,you type in nonsense,don't use punctuation right and sound like Microsoft Sam is typing.

Wherever you immigrated from,take a one way flight and go back there.

Melina
03-25-2014, 12:16 AM
I will pay my dues,If I had to choose a war to die in this will be it,I'd go with a smile knowing that I gave my life for a brighter future of the free world.

And by the way,I will never buy for a second you are American,you can't even use the English language,you type in nonsense,don't use punctuation right and sound like Microsoft Sam is antyping.

Wherever you immigrated from,take a one way flight and go back there.

I was born here and have been travelling that is for sure.

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 12:19 AM
I was born here and have been travelling that is for sure.

There is no way you spent your formative years in an English-speaking country, or were born to an English speaking family. That's all I know.

Melina
03-25-2014, 12:23 AM
There is no way you spent your formative years in an English-speaking country, or were born to an English speaking family. That's all I know.
I have been typing from cell and keep getting pop ups, it is annoying. Both of my parents speak english well. I have been 5 years out travelling that is about it.

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 12:26 AM
I have been typing from cell and keep getting pop ups, it is annoying. Both of my parents speak english well. I have been 5 years out travelling that is about it.

Sure, they speak English well, but not natively; ie, in your home, the spoken language is not English.

Don't get me wrong, you speak incredibly, just not natively.

Sarmatian
03-25-2014, 02:17 AM

Are you fucking retarded? It's more than 20 years since commies gone.

Melina
03-25-2014, 02:45 AM
What does my English writing have to do with any of this? As far as I am concerned my American friends write worse than I do. How will U.S go to war if they can't take care of their own veterans back home? Anyways, I know a payed EU member when I see one, especially one saying they would gladly be used as a pawn.

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 02:59 AM
What does my English writing have to do with any of this? As far as I am concerned my American friends write worse than I do. How will U.S go to war if they can't take care of their own veterans back home? Anyways, I know a payed EU member when I see one, especially one saying they would gladly be used as a pawn.

It's not about better/worse, it's about native/non native.

Simply put, you're an overseas Russian, so we don't expect you not to take Russia's side on things, sort of like how Irish Americans always dick on about Ireland and Jews always bang on about Israel.

Crn Volk
03-25-2014, 03:20 AM

Simply put, you're an overseas Russian, so we don't expect you not to take Russia's side on things, sort of like how Irish Americans always dick on about Ireland and Jews always bang on about Israel.

And you are part Ukrainian, so....

Ancestry
English, Ashkenazi, Spanish & Portuguese (Spanish, German, Ukrainian, Polish)

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 03:25 AM
And you are part Ukrainian, so....

Ancestry
English, Ashkenazi, Spanish & Portuguese (Spanish, German, Ukrainian, Polish)

Very true, but I have never tried to hide it. Marina has.

Melina
03-25-2014, 03:31 AM
Very true, but I have never tried to hide it. Marina has.

Again, I am not Russian. I haven't even talked about being for or against Russia. I simply stated the U.S is in very bad shape now to fund another war.

Crn Volk
03-25-2014, 03:33 AM
Again, I am not Russian. I haven't even talked about being for or against Russia. I simply stated the U.S is in very bad shape now to fund another war.

It would help if you told us your ethnicity

Kiyant
03-25-2014, 05:56 AM
RP is not Russian but a Volga German i can bet with you guys that he has a last name like Frank/Wagner (pure German)

Äijä
03-25-2014, 08:17 AM
I hope thats you're just a little angry, and only for this reason you wrote such things which any sane person never would. be a man Ukko, please, do not insult women. offending her, you humiliated yourself. and you dishonoring your compatriots

I dont think so, if she proves she has no connections to Russia I might take some back.

She is typing the same things that those that comment on Finnish forums or newspaper comment sections, we know they are not Finnish from how they write.

You dont understand that you live in a oprichnina society, they use billions and billions for intelligence operations and psychological operations.
I know this stuff, I served close to professional intelligence officers, Marina uses a classical pattern in her message.
Actually my tactic was to rattle her with my responses but she did not blink.

She might be who she claims to be but I highly doubt it.

Sarmatian
03-25-2014, 08:21 AM
I dont think so, if she proves she has no connections to Russia I might take some back.

She is typing the same things that those that comment on Finnish forums or newspaper comment sections, we know they are not Finnish from how they write.

You dont understand that you live in a oprichnina society, they use billions and billions for intelligence operations and psychological operations.
I know this stuff, I served close to professional intelligence officers, Marina uses a classical pattern in her message.
Actually my tactic was to rattle her with my responses but she did not blink.

She might be who she claims to be but I highly doubt it.

She live in US and have a Russian boyfriend from what I remember.

Äijä
03-25-2014, 08:26 AM

Ok, so she could be just parroting the RT message and her boyfiend, the pattern is still there.

Linebacker
03-25-2014, 11:38 AM
Are you fucking retarded? It's more than 20 years since commies gone.

To me russians will always be fucking commies.

IceSwan
03-25-2014, 12:33 PM
You dont understand that you live in a oprichnina society, they use billions and billions for intelligence operations and psychological operations. I know this stuff, I served close to professional intelligence officers
sorry Ukko, but you don't understand what you are talking about. I'm almost sure that you were very rude with people and because of it nobody wanted to explain you why your statements are wrong

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 12:38 PM

She is American in the same way ButlerKing is British.

RandoBloom
03-25-2014, 12:43 PM

Russia should suck dick. As it already is.

sorry Ukko, but you don't understand what you are talking about. I'm almost sure that you were very rude with people and because of it nobody wanted to explain you why your statements are wrong

What statement? That Russian society is society of opression, ignorance and backwardness?

IceSwan
03-25-2014, 12:52 PM
What statement? That Russian society is society of opression, ignorance and backwardness?
"the friend of my enemy is my enemy" - talk bosniaks about Russian-Serbian friendship.
yeah, caveman's logic :aufsmaul_2:

RandoBloom
03-25-2014, 01:11 PM
"the friend of my enemy is my enemy" - talk bosniaks about Russian-Serbian friendship.

What good did Russia do for Bosniaks?

RandoBloom
03-25-2014, 01:27 PM

Strange how you shut up after a question

IceSwan
03-25-2014, 01:52 PM
Strange how you shut up after a question
cold comfort. of course the question is not the most important and you're not such a person who's need my answer

RandoBloom
03-25-2014, 01:59 PM
cold comfort. of course the question is not the most important and you're not such a person who's need my answer

Yes the question is not important since you dont know the answer.
But you find yourself called to blame Bosniaks for hating you because of Serbs.

IceSwan
03-25-2014, 02:10 PM
Yes the question is not important since you dont know the answer.
i have long been convinced that TA forum is not the place for productive political discussions, especially when you have a deal with Hrulj.

But you find yourself called to blame Bosniaks for hating you because of Serbs.
yes, no offense, please

RandoBloom
03-25-2014, 02:11 PM
i have long been convinced that TA forum is not the place for productive political discussions, especially when you have a deal with Hrulj.

yes, no offense, please

Then tell me what good did you do for Bosniaks? When did Russia put Bosniak interests ahead of Serb interests? Supporting Russia means supporting Serbs

Sarmatian
03-25-2014, 04:09 PM
To me russians will always be fucking commies.

Well... some people prefer to learn... some prefer to stay retarded for the rest of their lives :rolleyes:

Sarmatian
03-25-2014, 04:10 PM

I've never said she is American, only that she lives in America. However I'm certain she is not Russian. She posted her photos before.

LightHouse89
03-25-2014, 04:12 PM

Thats why if rich peolple here supported lets say a seccessionist movement it would need funding and a standing army of its own to go against Washginton Lincolnites!

LightHouse89
03-25-2014, 04:13 PM

an artifical American....if you do not have Irish and Northern Irish roots your not a real Anglo-American. :cool:

LightHouse89
03-25-2014, 04:16 PM

There is no such thing as an Irish American LOL. I can remember being told this by Irish people, British people....since I wouldnt be considered irish with or without surnames then I am a real Anglo-American.....I am more proud of the rebellious Anglo-American spirit than the old world to be honest.... I love how the old world picks fights with America and always loses! :p :cool: down with the old world!

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 07:11 PM
I've never said she is American, only that she lives in America. However I'm certain she is not Russian. She posted her photos before.

Russia is a large and diverse country; unless she's black, she could easily be Russian. Pictures aren't proof of anything.

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 07:11 PM
There is no such thing as an Irish American LOL. I can remember being told this by Irish people, British people....since I wouldnt be considered irish with or without surnames then I am a real Anglo-American.....I am more proud of the rebellious Anglo-American spirit than the old world to be honest.... I love how the old world picks fights with America and always loses! :p :cool: down with the old world!

I agree. And the Irish here roll their eyes at 'Irish-Americans.' Still, that's what they do.

LightHouse89
03-25-2014, 07:22 PM
I agree. And the Irish here roll their eyes at 'Irish-Americans.' Still, that's what they do.

Today anyone can be Irish like a Black person born in Ireland is Irish.....there really isnt anything special about being Irish they dont have a culture anymore either way. But to me its cooler to be American we are much cooler than them and have not been taken over yet :p The only ancestry I have that I think is really cool is the German side which unfortunately isnt that much......outside of that I dont really care. I like America more than Europe becuase of its pioneer and racist culture. The fact we take pride in settling this land is destroying everything that stood before us..... we have the spirit the old world has lost if you think about it.

Longbowman
03-25-2014, 07:24 PM
Today anyone can be Irish like a Black person born in Ireland is Irish.....there really isnt anything special about being Irish they dont have a culture anymore either way. But to me its cooler to be American we are much cooler than them and have not been taken over yet :p The only ancestry I have that I think is really cool is the German side which unfortunately isnt that much......outside of that I dont really care. I like America more than Europe becuase of its pioneer and racist culture. The fact we take pride in settling this land is destroying everything that stood before us..... we have the spirit the old world has lost if you think about it.

America is 72% white. Ireland is 98% white.

LightHouse89
03-25-2014, 07:24 PM
Russia is a large and diverse country; unless she's black, she could easily be Russian. Pictures aren't proof of anything.

thats the funnt thing about the old world that anyone can be british or german these days and have zero relation to the idigenous people....I can be Irish, British, German, French, Russian etc.....and literally have nothing in common with these places and be considered one of them...... they say this about America. Only real Americans are Anglo-Americans hahahaha.

LightHouse89
03-25-2014, 08:53 PM

:rotfl: LOL watching things like this make me laugh........ This brings a whole new meaning to 'Black Irish' hahahahaha

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rpFs2a8t2F4&hd=1

Sarmatian
03-26-2014, 01:20 AM

Are you trying to arguing with me on who can pass in Russia? LOL

Latinos can't pass in Russia.

Longbowman
03-26-2014, 01:22 AM
Are you trying to arguing with me on who can pass in Russia? LOL

Latinos can't pass in Russia.

If she's properly Latino then she is probably from Venezuela or Cuba or someplace which is in the Russian political block.

LightHouse89
03-26-2014, 01:35 AM

yes I know America is being flushed down the toilet since JFK opened the flood gates for millions of non whites to come here.

eeroli
03-26-2014, 01:36 AM
Whatever happens, we should knock rysskies behind urals. Ukraina, I am with you.

Äijä
03-26-2014, 08:57 AM
Posted by Aunt Hilda before, lets put it here also.

From Estonia to Azerbaijan: American Strategy After Ukraine

the fundamental problem that Ukraine (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/former-soviet-union/ukraine) poses for Russia (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/former-soviet-union/russia), beyond a long-term geographical threat, is a crisis in internal legitimacy (http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/russia-examines-its-options-responding-ukraine). Russian President Vladimir Putin has spent his time in power rebuilding the authority of the Russian state within Russia and the authority of Russia within the former Soviet Union (http://www.stratfor.com/topics/politics/russian-resurgence). The events in Ukraine undermine the second strategy and potentially the first. If Putin cannot maintain at least Ukrainian neutrality, then the world's perception of him as a master strategist is shattered, and the legitimacy and authority he has built for the Russian state is, at best, shaken.

Whatever the origins of the events in Ukraine, the United States is now engaged in a confrontation with Russia. The Russians believe that the United States was the prime mover behind regime change in Ukraine. At the very least, the Russians intend to reverse events in Ukraine. At most, the Russians have reached the conclusion that the United States intends to undermine Russia's power. They will resist. The United States has the option of declining confrontation, engaging in meaningless sanctions (http://www.stratfor.com/analysis/us-options-are-limited-sanctions-russia) against individuals and allowing events to take their course. Alternatively, the United States can choose to engage and confront the Russians.

A failure to engage at this point would cause countries around Russia's periphery, from Estonia to Azerbaijan, to conclude that with the United States withdrawn and Europe fragmented, they must reach an accommodation with Russia. This will expand Russian power and open the door to Russian influence spreading on the European Peninsula itself. The United States (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/americas/united-states) has fought three wars (World War I, World War II and the Cold War) to prevent hegemonic domination of the region. Failure to engage would be a reversal of a century-old strategy.

The American dilemma is how to address the strategic context in a global setting in which it is less involved in the Middle East and is continuing to work toward a "pivot to Asia (http://www.stratfor.com/geopolitical-diary/washingtons-pivot-asia-disappoints-again)." Nor can the United States simply allow events to take their course. The United States needs a strategy that is economical and coherent militarily, politically and financially. It has two advantages. Some of the countries on Russia's periphery do not want to be dominated by her. Russia, in spite of some strengths, is inherently weak and does not require U.S. exertion on the order of the two World Wars, the Cold War or even the Middle East engagements of the past decade.

The Russian and U.S. Positions

I discussed Russian options on Ukraine last week. Putin is now in a position where, in order to retain with confidence his domestic authority, he must act decisively to reverse the outcome. The problem is there is no single decisive action that would reverse events. Eventually, the inherent divisions in Ukraine might reverse events. However, a direct invasion of eastern Ukraine would simply solidify opposition to Russia in Kiev and trigger responses internationally that he cannot predict. In the end, it would simply drive home that although the Russians once held a dominant position in all of Ukraine, they now hold it in less than half. In the long run, this option -- like other short-term options -- would not solve the Russian conundrum.

Whatever Putin does in Ukraine, he has two choices. One is simply to accept the reversal, which I would argue that he cannot do. The second is to take action in places where he might achieve rapid diplomatic and political victories against the West -- the Baltics, Moldova or the Caucasus -- while encouraging Ukraine's government to collapse into gridlock and developing bilateral relations along the Estonia-Azerbaijan line. This would prevent a U.S. strategy of containment -- a strategy that worked during the Cold War and one that the Europeans are incapable of implementing on their own. This comes down to the Americans.

The United States has been developing, almost by default, a strategy not of disengagement but of indirect engagement (http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/emerging-doctrine-united-states). Between 1989 and 2008, the U.S. strategy has been the use of U.S. troops as the default for dealing with foreign issues. From Panama to Somalia, Kosovo, Afghanistan and Iraq, the United States followed a policy of direct and early involvement of U.S. military forces. However, this was not the U.S. strategy from 1914 to 1989. Then, the strategy was to provide political support to allies, followed by economic and military aid, followed by advisers and limited forces, and in some cases pre-positioned forces. The United States kept its main force in reserve for circumstances in which (as in 1917 and 1942 and, to a lesser degree, in Korea and Vietnam) allies could not contain the potential hegemon. Main force was the last resort.

This was primarily a strategy of maintaining the balance of power. The containment of the Soviet Union involved creating an alliance system comprising countries at risk of Soviet attack. Containment was a balance of power strategy that did not seek the capitulation of the Soviet Union as much as increasing the risks of offensive action using allied countries as the first barrier. The threat of full U.S. intervention, potentially including nuclear weapons, coupled with the alliance structure, constrained Soviet risk-taking.

Because the current Russian Federation is much weaker than the Soviet Union was at its height and because the general geographic principle in the region remains the same, a somewhat analogous balance of power strategy is likely to emerge after the events in Ukraine. Similar to the containment policy of 1945-1989, again in principle if not in detail, it would combine economy of force and finance and limit the development of Russia as a hegemonic power while exposing the United States to limited and controlled risk.

The coalescence of this strategy is a development I forecast in two books, The Next Decade and The Next 100 Years, as a concept I called the Intermarium. The Intermarium was a plan pursued after World War I by Polish leader Jozef Pilsudski for a federation, under Poland's aegis, of Central and Eastern European countries. What is now emerging is not the Intermarium, but it is close. And it is now transforming from an abstract forecast to a concrete, if still emergent, reality.

Forces Leading to the Alliance's Emergence

A direct military intervention by the United States in Ukraine is not possible. First, Ukraine is a large country, and the force required to protect it would outstrip U.S. capabilities. Second, supplying such a force would require a logistics system that does not exist and would take a long time to build. Finally, such an intervention would be inconceivable without a strong alliance system extending to the West and around the Black Sea. The United States can supply economic and political support, but Ukraine cannot counterbalance Russia and the United States cannot escalate to the point of using its own forces. Ukraine is a battleground on which Russian forces would have an advantage and a U.S. defeat would be possible.
If the United States chooses to confront Russia with a military component, it must be on a stable perimeter and on as broad a front as possible to extend Russian resources and decrease the probability of Russian attack at any one point out of fear of retaliation elsewhere. The ideal mechanism for such a strategy would be NATO, which contains almost all of the critical countries save Azerbaijan and Georgia. The problem is that NATO is not a functional alliance. It was designed to fight the Cold War on a line far to the west of the current line. More important, there was unity on the principle that the Soviet Union represented an existential threat to Western Europe.

That consensus is no longer there. Different countries have different perceptions of Russia and different concerns. For many, a replay of the Cold War, even in the face of Russian actions in Ukraine, is worse than accommodation. In addition, the end of the Cold War has led to a massive drawdown of forces in Europe. NATO simply lacks the force unless there is a massive and sudden buildup. That will not occur because of the financial crisis, among other reasons. NATO requires unanimity to act, and that unanimity is not there.
The countries that were at risk from 1945 to 1989 are not the same as those at risk today. Many of these countries were part of the Soviet Union then, and the rest were Soviet satellites. The old alliance system was not built for this confrontation. The Estonia-Azerbaijan line has as its primary interest retaining sovereignty in the face of Russian power. The rest of Europe is not in jeopardy, and these countries are not prepared to commit financial and military efforts to a problem they believe can be managed with little risk to them. Therefore, any American strategy must bypass NATO or at the very least create new structures to organize the region.

http://www.stratfor.com/sites/default/files/main/images/europe_new_containment.jpg

Characteristics of the Alliance

Each of the various countries involved is unique and has to be addressed that way. But these countries share the common danger that events in Ukraine could spread and directly affect their national security interests, including internal stability. As I observed, the Baltics, Moldova and the Caucasus are areas where the Russians could seek to compensate for their defeat. Because of this, and also because of their intrinsic importance, Poland, Romania and Azerbaijan must be the posts around which this alliance is built.

The Baltic salient, 145 kilometers (90 miles) from St. Petersburg in Estonia (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/europe/estonia), would be a target for Russian destabilization. Poland (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/europe/poland) borders the Baltics and is the leading figure in the Visegrad battlegroup, an organization within the European Union. Poland is eager for a closer military relationship with the United States, as its national strategy has long been based on third-power guarantees against aggressors. The Poles cannot defend themselves and the Baltics, given the combat capabilities necessary for the task.

The Dniester River is 80 kilometers from Odessa, the main port on the Black Sea for Ukraine and an important one for Russia. The Prut River is about 200 kilometers from Bucharest, the capital of Romania. Moldova (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/former-soviet-union/moldova) is between these two rivers. It is a battleground region, at least of competing political factions. Romania (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/europe/romania) must be armed and supported in protecting Moldova and in organizing southeastern Europe. In Western hands, Moldova threatens Odessa, Ukraine's major port also used by Russia on the Black Sea. In Russian hands, Moldova threatens Bucharest.
At the far end of the alliance structure I am envisioning is Azerbaijan (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/former-soviet-union/azerbaijan), on the Caspian Sea bordering Russia and Iran. Should Dagestan and Chechnya destabilize, Azerbaijan -- which is Islamic and majority Shiite but secular -- would become critical for limiting the regional spread of jihadists. Azerbaijan also would support the alliance's position in the Black Sea by supporting Georgia and would serve as a bridge for relations (and energy) should Western relations with Iran continue to improve. To the southwest, the very pro-Russian Armenia -- which has a Russian troop presence and a long-term treaty with Moscow -- could escalate tensions with Azerbaijan in Nagorno-Karabakh. Previously, this was not a pressing issue for the United States. Now it is. The security of Georgia and its ports on the Black Sea requires Azerbaijan's inclusion in the alliance.

Azerbaijan serves a more strategic purpose. Most of the countries in the alliance are heavy importers of Russian energy (http://www.stratfor.com/topics/energy/russian-energy-and-foreign-policy); for instance, 91 percent of Poland's energy imports and 86 percent of Hungary's come from Russia. There is no short-term solution to this problem, but Russia needs the revenue from these exports as much as these countries need the energy. Developing European shale and importing U.S. energy is a long-term solution. A medium-term solution, depending on pipeline developments that Russia has tended to block in the past, is sending natural gas from Azerbaijan to Europe. Until now, this has been a commercial issue, but it has become a strategically critical issue. The Caspian region, of which Azerbaijan is the lynchpin, is the only major alternative to Russia for energy. Therefore, rapid expansion of pipelines to the heart of Europe is as essential as providing Azerbaijan with the military capability to defend itself (a capability it is prepared to pay for and, unlike other allied countries, does not need to be underwritten).

The key to the pipeline will be Turkey's willingness to permit transit. I have not included Turkey (http://www.stratfor.com/regions/middle-east/turkey) as a member of this alliance. Its internal politics, complex relations and heavy energy dependence on Russia make such participation difficult. I view Turkey in this alliance structure as France in the Cold War. It was aligned yet independent, militarily self-sufficient yet dependent on the effective functioning of others. Turkey, inside or outside of the formal structure, will play this role because the future of the Black Sea, the Caucasus and southeastern Europe is essential to Ankara.
These countries, diverse as they are, share a desire not to be dominated by the Russians. That commonality is a basis for forging them into a functional military alliance. This is not an offensive force but a force designed to deter Russian expansion. All of these countries need modern military equipment, particularly air defense, anti-tank and mobile infantry. In each case, the willingness of the United States to supply these weapons, for cash or credit as the situation requires, will strengthen pro-U.S. political forces in each country and create a wall behind which Western investment can take place. And it is an organization that others can join, which unlike NATO does not allow each member the right to veto.

The Practicality of the U.S. Strategy

There are those who would criticize this alliance for including members who do not share all the democratic values of the U.S. State Department. This may be true. It is also true that during the Cold War the United States was allied with the Shah's Iran, Turkey and Greece under dictatorship and Mao's China after 1971. Having encouraged Ukrainian independence, the United States -- in trying to protect that independence and the independence of other countries in the region -- is creating an alliance structure that will include countries, such as Azerbaijan, that have been criticized. However, if energy does not come from Azerbaijan, it will come from Russia, and then the Ukrainian events will dissolve into tragic farce. The State Department must grapple with the harsh forces its own policies have unleashed. This suggests that the high-mindedness borne of benign assumptions now proven to be illusions must make way for realpolitik calculations.

The balance of power strategy allows the United States to use the natural inclination of allies to bolster its own position and take various steps, of which military intervention is the last, not the first. It recognizes that the United States, as nearly 25 percent of the world's economy and the global maritime hegemon, cannot evade involvement. Its very size and existence involves it. Nor can the United States confine itself to gestures like sanctions on 20 people. This is not seen as a sign of resolve as much as weakness. It does mean that as the United States engages in issues like Ukraine and must make strategic decisions, there are alternatives to intervention -- such as alliances. In this case, a natural alliance structure presents itself -- a descendant of NATO but shaped for this crisis, much like the alliance I forecast previously.

In my view, Russian power is limited and has flourished while the United States was distracted by its wars in the Middle East and while Europe struggled with its economic crisis. That does not mean Russia is not dangerous. It has short-term advantages, and its insecurity means that it will take risks. Weak and insecure states with temporary advantages are dangerous. The United States has an interest in acting early because early action is cheaper than acting in the last extremity. This is a case of anti-air missiles, attack helicopters, communications systems and training, among other things. These are things the United States has in abundance. It is not a case of deploying divisions, of which it has few. The Poles, Romanians, Azerbaijanis and certainly the Turks can defend themselves. They need weapons and training, and that will keep Russia contained within its cauldron as it plays out a last hand as a great power.

Read more: From Estonia to Azerbaijan: American Strategy After Ukraine | (http://www.stratfor.com/weekly/estonia-azerbaijan-american-strategy-after-ukraine#ixzz2x3AKv6FD)
By George Friedman (http://www.stratfor.com/about/analysts/dr-george-friedman)

Trun
03-26-2014, 09:01 AM
It's more than 20 years since commies gone.

Yeah, and Santa Claus exists :rolleyes:

Trun
03-26-2014, 09:27 AM
Sure, they speak English well, but not natively; ie, in your home, the spoken language is not English.

Don't get me wrong, you speak incredibly, just not natively.

She is Cuban American, her mother tongue is Spanish so it's understandable.

Äijä
03-26-2014, 09:30 AM

Well Cubans in America can be crypto-commies, she sure talks the talk.

Trun
03-26-2014, 09:31 AM

Could be. But not necessarily. I know half-Bulgarians, half-Russians who are anti-commie and anti-Russian.

epirot
03-26-2014, 10:59 AM
Slavicised regional names means that everything "east of Berlin to the Sea of Japan" were originally Slavic lands, and not just recent designations?

Slavs were just an insignificant and backward group of people living north of the Black Sea and south of the Baltic, a bunch of dirty shit-stinking peasants that spread out like rodents and insects from their dirt poor shithole homeland.

Ignorance is not always bliss.

epirot
03-26-2014, 11:03 AM
Better to kill or enslave them, Russia is already defiled with schismatics, it can't bear it any more.

this is the classic SLAVIC arrogance which has resulted in tiny slavic nations (russians included) being battered by the west without resistance .... and without hopes to survival...

Novi Pazar
03-26-2014, 12:56 PM
Ignorance is not always bliss.

He just blindly 'believes' wacky German and Austro-Hungarian garbage from the 19th cent.

Novi Pazar
03-26-2014, 12:58 PM
this is the classic SLAVIC arrogance which has resulted in tiny slavic nations (russians included) being battered by the west without resistance .... and without hopes to survival...

I feel sorry for the Ukrainians, they will follow the same crap path which Serbia is in the middle of now.

Melina
03-26-2014, 01:01 PM

I am not a communist. I am simply stating the obvious of what is going on here. As far as I am concerned I am American because both of my parents are citizens here and I was born here legally. This country is broke is that simple. Don't know what they tell you in Finland but you should really visit us sometime.

SKYNET
03-26-2014, 01:06 PM
if non-white American people living in the US think that the US is a kind of evil I ask myself the same question what the hell are they doing in there? First of all, they must leave the US and move to Russia!

Melina
03-26-2014, 01:08 PM
if non-white American people living in the US think that the US is a kind of evil I ask myself the same question what the hell are they doing in there? First of all, they must leave the US and move to Russia!

Non white? Excuse me?

Longbowman
03-26-2014, 01:09 PM

No, it isn't. If she'd actually grown up in America she'd speak native English in addition to Spanish. You know that.

Melina
03-26-2014, 01:11 PM
No, it isn't. If she'd actually grown up in America she'd speak native English in addition to Spanish. You know that.

It seems you haven't seen how American women write. I don't have an accent on my English just so you know. English was my first language. I just learned Spanish and Italian. My mom knows some Spanish but she had to take classes to learn it.

Longbowman
03-26-2014, 01:13 PM
It seems you haven't seen how American women write. I don't have an accent on my English just so you know. English was my first language. I just learned Spanish and Italian. My mom knows some Spanish but she had to take classes to learn it.

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1607539456/hB29D6D71/

(PS: I'm a US citizen with many female US relatives and friends)

Whether or not you have an accent on your English is not material as I can't discern your accent from your writing, just your level of English.

Melina
03-26-2014, 01:17 PM
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/1607539456/hB29D6D71/

(PS: I'm a US citizen with many female US relatives and friends)

Whether or not you have an accent on your English is not material as I can't discern your accent from your writing, just your level of English.
Well you can ask Hilly or some members that went to the chat room the other night of how my appearance is and how I talk. As for the level of English I would blame the American education.

Longbowman
03-26-2014, 01:19 PM
Well you can ask Hilly or some members that went to the chat room the other night of how my appearance is and how I talk. As for the level of English I would blame the American education.

I'm not casting aspersions on how you look. I assumed you were white, it'd be weird if you weren't (considering what you write about). I'm not suggesting you weren't born stateside, just that you had to have spent at least a very significant portion of your formative years outside the Anglosphere.

SKYNET
03-26-2014, 01:22 PM
Non white? Excuse me?

Anyway, if you hate the US you hate other American citizens and finally you're becoming a traitor and worst enemy of your "native country", you're a new generation of Latin immigrants after all.

Melina
03-26-2014, 01:27 PM
Anyway, if you hate the US you hate other American citizens and finally you're becoming a traitor and worst enemy of your "native country", you're a new generation of Latin immigrants after all.

Where in the world did I say I hated the United States? A traitor how? Because I voice my opinion on matters of state? As far as I am concerned most of our own politicians are traitors. The other day one politician wanted to completely change our constitution and most citizens wanted to take him out of office. Obama was called a traitor recently because he made most citizens lose their healthcare and doctor. My grandparents came to this country and payed taxes just like my mother and father. They came here legally and I was born here legally so yes I am native. I bet you are one of those ignorant Euros that say Latino is a race judged by your comment. If you did not know most of us came from Europe and some of us don't have admixture.

Novi Pazar
03-27-2014, 01:26 PM

USA does focus on Europe, USA has the largest military base outside America and in the region of my ancestry Balkans/Helm, Serbia (camp bondsteel). USA have defence shield plans for where, Eastern Europe. This is all about Russia, for them it's to break Russia and the world is theirs!

I certainly don't want a mono polar world, to have Russia back as a superpower will make this planet 'more' safer than it is right now!

Loki
03-27-2014, 01:37 PM
Putin is a good tactician and the most experienced world leader today. Overtaking Ukraine would be like a Sunday-school picnic to him, but of course he's not interested in the poor ethnic Ukrainians in the west, only the ethnic Russian east who supports Russia already.

Äijä
03-27-2014, 02:31 PM
lol, some caveman from pinguine land 5,000 miles away from USA giving lectures to americans on who is good american and who is not...

HILARRRRRIOUS!!!

Finns where in America before there was USA, they where among the first pioneers in the frontier, they where signatories in the declaration of independence, they fought in the War of Independence.

I have family that went in to USA, most Finns do, I really dont care what some Cuban fifth column folk have to say.

I would like to know what your family did in this world, most likely centuries of serfdom under some caveman noble from the north.

PolishAmerican190
03-27-2014, 02:37 PM
Again war? WTF! No one wants war except for world leaders that have a huge ego and want to be remembered in history books. Lets over through all the world leaders.

epirot
03-27-2014, 02:39 PM
I feel sorry for the Ukrainians, they will follow the same crap path which Serbia is in the middle of now.

no doubt.

Linebacker
03-27-2014, 02:58 PM
or maybe tatar language LOL

Funny how you don't know our "Tatar" language is the base that all slavic languages came from.Cyril and Methodius anyone?Yep.

Longbowman
03-27-2014, 07:33 PM
OK, just deleted about 20 posts of vileness. Please be civil. There is no reason to attack other European ethnicities, there is no reason to constantly insult each other, there is no reason to constantly swear, there is no reason to constantly denigrate each other in an attempt to prove your point. Ultimately, calmer heads always prevail.

Maintain politeness, please.

Äijä
03-27-2014, 08:41 PM
Meet Johan Bäckman.
He is not working in Helsinki University, he was kicked out for spreading propaganda in Russia.
Now he works for a Russian strategic institute as the Nordic representative, the head of the institute is an ex KGB general Leonid Reshetnikov and the institute works under Putin.
He speaks better russian than english, RussiaPrussia should hit the books so he can be just like him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ux3pUmJ12SU

Crn Volk
03-27-2014, 11:13 PM
Funny how you don't know our "Tatar" language is the base that all slavic languages came from.Cyril and Methodius anyone?Yep.

Even Polish and Slovak?

IceSwan
03-28-2014, 12:02 AM
USA does focus on Europe, USA has the largest military base outside America and in the region of my ancestry Balkans/Helm, Serbia (camp bondsteel). USA have defence shield plans for where, Eastern Europe. This is all about Russia, for them it's to break Russia and the world is theirs!
I certainly don't want a mono polar world, to have Russia back as a superpower will make this planet 'more' safer than it is right now!

reading a news roundup, viewing internet information, i often have unpleasant premonition about future events. it possible that ultimate goal of american policy is not only ruthless destruction of all national institutions and sovereignty, it not only creation of World Totalitarianism Machine with financial halter, military bludgeon and media blinder. though, of course, for every normal person it sound disgusting i do not exclude that their final goal is depopulation of most part of people around the world and rollback remaining humankind to the New Medieval. in this case, all accumulated "ancient knowledge" will be preserved and available only among elite and the privileged religious caste.

http://www0.artflakes.com/artwork/products/283457/poster/acf5f707c1e051e5981342a3853cee56.jpg
New Medieval Period

RandoBloom
03-28-2014, 12:12 AM
reading a news roundup, viewing internet information, i often have unpleasant premonition about future events. it possible that ultimate goal of american policy is not only ruthless destruction of all national institutions and sovereignty, it not only creation of World Totalitarianism Machine with financial halter, military bludgeon and media blinder. though, of course, for every normal person it sound disgusting i do not exclude that their final goal is depopulation of most part of people around the world and rollback remaining humankind to the New Medieval. in this case, all accumulated "ancient knowledge" will be preserved and available only among elite and the privileged religious caste.

http://www0.artflakes.com/artwork/products/283457/poster/acf5f707c1e051e5981342a3853cee56.jpg
New Medieval Period

I find it strange how you describe Russia and Russian desires and interests, and then stick them to someone else.

IceSwan
03-28-2014, 12:41 AM
I find it strange how you describe Russia and Russian desires and interests, and then stick them to someone else.
Hrulj. you need to converse more often with rus people. conversation with us is curative and strong psychotherapeutic. Communication with russians can helps to treat depression, neurosis, manias and even schizophrenia

Novi Pazar
03-28-2014, 01:39 AM
Brother iceswan your wasting valuable time and resources answering to an Albanoid idiot! Bosnians are Slavs with Turko Mongoloid brains! What do you expect from them, a group of people aligned with Nazis, had their own Nazi Handzar division and now found themselves to be working with the devil, Albanian style! What next, erecting a Bill Clinton statue?

Novi Pazar
03-28-2014, 01:45 AM

New Medieval Period

Brother, good example of western destruction, is Greece, Brother Epirot can tell you all about it! They cook Greece's books to get them into the EU with bad intentions knowing its going to fail then place bets against them to make more $$$$$

RandoBloom
03-28-2014, 06:18 AM
Hrulj. you need to converse more often with rus people. conversation with us is curative and strong psychotherapeutic. Communication with russians can helps to treat depression, neurosis, manias and even schizophrenia

I am not going to converse with psichopatical maniacs. Russians are nothing but greedy fucks intent of abusing their nuclear arsenal for bullying smaller nations. Their nation is built on coruption and abuse of power, the regular people have no hope of progress, if they are born something they will die something.
Russians never helped any Bosniaks and are actively seeking to destroy Bosnia. I have nothing except bullets for such psichopats

LightHouse89
03-28-2014, 04:28 PM
I am not going to converse with psichopatical maniacs. Russians are nothing but greedy fucks intent of abusing their nuclear arsenal for bullying smaller nations. Their nation is built on coruption and abuse of power, the regular people have no hope of progress, if they are born something they will die something.
Russians never helped any Bosniaks and are actively seeking to destroy Bosnia. I have nothing except bullets for such psichopats

every government rling over white people absue power....look at my government it just offered asylum to 11 million more illegals.....now this is down 1 million from last year when 12 million illegal people got free education while white stduents like me are in debt....not to mention they are debt free and get free citizenship. My government is systmatically trying to kill us off by any means necessary.

If Ukraine and Russia go to war that will suck but do not drag us into it....its bad enough we are dropping below 69% in the enxt year as non white population gorws within our borders...we need our own numbers for our fight here againt the Democratic Socialist party. Whites here literally have to break away from the government before we become minorities whereever we live. Look how one non whtie president fucked up America,......and look at how he is messing with Europe by involving America in another nations problem.....I dont care about the istuation in Ukraine or Russia that is their business.....just like Europeans do not give a shit about what goes on in America....but are quick to side with the blacks here and support a Negro president that wants to ruin our country and culture..... Why should we help Europeans? We shouldnt!