PDA

View Full Version : Obama: Kosovo is not Crimea!

Drawing-slim
03-25-2014, 10:50 PM
Earlier today in Netherlands Obama stressed that Kosovo is not Crimea and he went further by saying: not a single case of Russians in Crimea being slaughtered like Albanians in Kosovo. So I don't know who the fuck Putin is trying to safe in Crimea!
Obama went even further in frustration while forgetting his mike was still on: these fucking orthodox Christians are just pathetic liars and set a bad precedent for Christianity. Because if anything, the Russians are causing trouble there he stated.

alb0zfinest
03-25-2014, 10:53 PM
You sure know how to start trouble :laugh:

Drawing-slim
03-25-2014, 10:59 PM
You sure know how to start trouble :laugh:

But Barry was correct calling out these liars. Kosovo is not Crimea.
Also Albright today in Washington Post said: "don't even go there!" Meaning, it's no comparison to Kosovo and Crimea.

Minesweeper
03-25-2014, 11:08 PM
But Barry was correct calling out these liars. Kosovo is not Crimea.
Also Albright today in Washington Post said: "don't even go there!" Meaning, it's no comparison to Kosovo and Crimea.

It's essentially the same situation and the result will be the same. Just the Crimea managed to unite with Russia but I doubt you will unite with Albania in near future.

Drawing-slim
03-25-2014, 11:12 PM
It's essentially the same situation and the result will be the same. Just the Crimea managed to unite with Russia but I doubt you will unite with Albania in near future.

We're not in a hurry. Two Albanian states in the Balkans will do. Two separate armies, this can only benefit Albanians as whole, competing who will build a better army in the future can only result to strength and success.

Minesweeper
03-25-2014, 11:28 PM
We're not in a hurry. Two Albanian states in the Balkans will do. Two separate armies, this can only benefit Albanians as whole, competing who will build a better army in the future can only result to strength and success.

Two armies, so what, it's not like you will be having heavy weapons and air force. Those are infartry oriented armed forces. Frankly, I think such armed forces should be disbanded all around the world as they are practically useless in 21. century.

Skerdilaid
03-26-2014, 12:38 AM
Two armies, so what, it's not like you will be having heavy weapons and air force. Those are infartry oriented armed forces. Frankly, I think such armed forces should be disbanded all around the world as they are practically useless in 21. century.

They are useless offensively, but given the territory we have, they are all we need defensively.

Drawing-slim
03-26-2014, 02:00 AM
They are useless offensively, but given the territory we have, they are all we need defensively.

We need to maintain those some 700.000 bunkers and buy about 3million 52caliber sniper guns and about a million anti-tank those carry on your shoulders missiles tank destroyers and we're good to go:D

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 02:03 AM

Strange how Serbs are calling for others to disarm while keeping a gun for themselves. You can wish 91 to repeat itself as much as you want, it will never hapen again

Skerdilaid
03-26-2014, 02:13 AM
We need to maintain those some 700.000 bunkers and buy about 3million 52caliber sniper guns and about a million anti-tank those carry on your shoulders missiles tank destroyers and we're good to go:D

Bunkers are actually useless now days too, but anti-tank and anti-aircraft is all we need. No force can enter our regions if we got plenty of those.

Drawing-slim
03-26-2014, 02:19 AM
Bunkers are actually useless now days too, but anti-tank and anti-aircraft is all we need. No force can enter our regions if we got plenty of those.

You're wrong. Those bunkers can stand a direct hit, tested and pass the test many times. Which means if only three or four people carrying 52 caliber guns that can kill around 2 miles way even when they are spotted still can keep on killing without being killed. Without a scratch even. That's like playing a video game and chilling out while kicking ass.

Skerdilaid
03-26-2014, 02:34 AM
You're wrong. Those bunkers can stand a direct hit, tested and pass the test many times. Which means if only three or four people carrying 52 caliber guns that can kill around 2 miles way even when they are spotted still can keep on killing without being killed. Without a scratch even. That's like playing a video game and chilling out while kicking ass.

When you have the arms i mentioned, you need to be mobile, and not stand in a bunker because you would be a direct target. So you don't need bunkers at all, we have the territory that no army can invade by land if you posses what I mentioned.

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 08:11 AM
Strange how Serbs are calling for others to disarm while keeping a gun for themselves. You can wish 91 to repeat itself as much as you want, it will never hapen again

Great example of an army that should be disbanded are the Armed forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Loss of money for something even more useless than Armed forces of East Timor.

Methmatician
03-26-2014, 08:18 AM
Great example of an army that should be disbanded are the Armed forces of Bosnia and Herzegovina. Loss of money for something even more useless than Armed forces of East Timor.
Huh? East Timor needs to protect itself from Indonesia. They experienced genocide under Indonesian occupation. Sorry to go off-topic.

Apis
03-26-2014, 08:19 AM

:picard2:

Apis
03-26-2014, 08:20 AM
Huh? East Timor needs to protect itself from Indonesia. They experienced genocide under Indonesian occupation. Sorry to go off-topic.

He may be referring to the effectiveness of their armed forces. East Timor has something like a thousand active personnel.

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 08:26 AM

That's not how it works in reality though. There are missiles which can penetrate concrete and other hard materials.

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 08:28 AM

Yeah, bad example. Shame on me.

Apis
03-26-2014, 08:29 AM
That's not how it works in reality though. There are missiles which can penetrate concrete and other hard materials.

Kurt's concept of military warfare and reality do not coincide on any level.

Methmatician
03-26-2014, 08:41 AM
Yeah, bad example. Shame on me.
Nah, just I didn't understand what you were trying to say with the East Timor simile.

He may be referring to the effectiveness of their armed forces. East Timor has something like a thousand active personnel.
Ah, okay. However usefulness is different to effectiveness.

RussiaPrussia
03-26-2014, 08:47 AM
like obamas opinion matters

Apis
03-26-2014, 08:53 AM

It's not even his opinion. He can't admit it's an identical scenario because the West would then appear biased and hypocritical.

Trun
03-26-2014, 08:56 AM
these fucking orthodox Christians are just pathetic liars and set a bad precedent for Christianity.

Stop generalizing.

There are lots of Orthodox Albanians if anything.

RussiaPrussia
03-26-2014, 08:58 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Statut-Clinton-Pristina.JPG

Albanians are the biggest US serfs i have ever seen

Methmatician
03-26-2014, 09:08 AM
It's not even his opinion. He can't admit it's an identical scenario because the West would then appear biased and hypocritical.
Well it's obviously not identical; there was a war in Kosovo but no war in Crimea. Also there were no signs of persecution in Crimea except for some incidents of anti-semitism.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 10:04 AM

Nope. Reason enough to not disband them is that you want them disbanded.

Apis
03-26-2014, 10:35 AM
Well it's obviously not identical; there was a war in Kosovo but no war in Crimea. Also there were no signs of persecution in Crimea except for some incidents of anti-semitism.

I meant the right of self-determination; the rest is semantics.

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 10:40 AM
Nope. Reason enough to not disband them is that you want them disbanded.

You can keep them, it won't make them capable of fulfilling their tasks.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 10:41 AM

Not really. Crimea never existed as a country and was not persecuted or under threat of extermination by Ukrainians to warrant its independence.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 10:42 AM
You can keep them, it won't make them capable of fulfilling their tasks.

Its enough that they iritate you. Bosniaks will fulfil their tasks as a nation soldier or not

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 10:44 AM
Its enough that they iritate you. Bosniaks will fulfil their tasks as a nation soldier or not

They don't, there is a whole Republika Srpska regiment in it. Practically, not even half of it is motivated to fight for your country if we include Croats. You should agree on that.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 10:56 AM
They don't, there is a whole Republika Srpska regiment in it. Practically, not even half of it is motivated to fight for your country if we include Croats. You should agree on that.

Agree on what? That Serbs will betray their country? Like that is something new. Seems hard for you to understand that after last war every Bosniak is a soldier who will never let something like that hapen. There might be only 10 000 soldiers profesionaly, but there is 600 000 men armed and ready to fight for themselves and Bosnia

Methmatician
03-26-2014, 11:00 AM
But it's not an identical scenario. No massacres or ethnic cleansing happened in Crimea. That part is very important about this situation. The only reason those soldiers were there in the first place were to 'protect' the Russian minority. If there's nothing to protect them from then their presence would be found to be illegitimate.

Drawing-slim
03-26-2014, 11:50 AM
That's not how it works in reality though. There are missiles which can penetrate concrete and other hard materials.only US has developed those type of missiles to penetrate deep in the torabora caves, Albanian bunkers are built to stand any bombs dropped from Serbia Greece Italy and anyone around.

InperatoreBT
03-26-2014, 11:55 AM

Do you have any idea what is going to happen to Serbia if it doesn't join NATO? hehehehehehehe. Don't believe me? Just watch

Drawing-slim
03-26-2014, 12:02 PM

That's what people kept thinking about Obama but he did kill bin laden in a fassion no other president would have ever taken such risks at giving the order to send ground troops deep inside Pakistan.
I would't be surprise if Obama orchestrates some attacks on Russia as well. Public opinion might have just pushed him far enough to do this by calling him "soft".

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 01:01 PM
Agree on what? That Serbs will betray their country? Like that is something new. Seems hard for you to understand that after last war every Bosniak is a soldier who will never let something like that hapen. There might be only 10 000 soldiers profesionaly, but there is 600 000 men armed and ready to fight for themselves and Bosnia

Yeah right. Prove that every Bosniak is willing to fight. I say you are making conclusions out of your arse.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 01:04 PM
Yeah right. Prove that every Bosniak is willing to fight. I say you are making conclusions out of your arse.

What is the alternative? To wait and die from starvation or end up in death camps?
Every Bosniak will fight. Dont believe me. Ask any Bosniak what will they do if you attack Bosniaks like last time :)

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 01:04 PM
only US has developed those type of missiles to penetrate deep in the torabora caves, Albanian bunkers are built to stand any bombs dropped from Serbia Greece Italy and anyone around.

That's not true. But your idea will never be realized anyway. First, it's pointless, second, it's financially impossible. And third, it would be a very primitive and totalitarian thing to do.

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 01:05 PM
What is the alternative? To wait and die from starvation or end up in death camps?
Every Bosniak will fight. Dont believe me. Ask any Bosniak what will they do if you attack Bosniaks like last time :)

I say again that you are making conclusions out of your arse.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 01:07 PM
I say again that you are making conclusions out of your arse.

Nope. Your question is stupid. I told you what you need to do, but you are too much of a coward to do it :)

The Illyrian Warrior
03-26-2014, 01:12 PM

Looking your man on signature and parroting here like your role model, means you can fail at predictions like Milo. ;)

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 02:23 PM
Nope. Your question is stupid. I told you what you need to do, but you are too much of a coward to do it :)

So you can't prove it. Fine, not everyone has to be capable of that.

Looking your man on signature and parroting here like your role model, means you can fail at predictions like Milo. ;)

That quote is true, no matter who said it.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 02:34 PM
So you can't prove it. Fine, not everyone has to be capable of that.

That quote is true, no matter who said it.

I proved it simpy by saying it due to personal experience. How many Bosniaks did you ask what would they do if you come to kill them or destoy Bosnia

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 03:35 PM
I proved it simpy by saying it due to personal experience. How many Bosniaks did you ask what would they do if you come to kill them or destoy Bosnia

So we have to trust you. Okay. :laugh:

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 03:42 PM
So we have to trust you. Okay. :laugh:

Yes due to personal experience. I like asking people what they would do if Serbs attacked us again. The answers are pleasing to me. Especialy since most of them contained revenge and killing of Serbs :3

Minesweeper
03-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Yes due to personal experience. I like asking people what they would do if Serbs attacked us again. The answers are pleasing to me. Especialy since most of them contained revenge and killing of Serbs :3

Your exp. wouldn't be reliable even if you never lied in the past.

RandoBloom
03-26-2014, 03:46 PM
Your exp. wouldn't be reliable even if you never lied in the past.

When did I lie :)

armenianbodyhair
03-26-2014, 03:48 PM
OMG this the is the third fucking thread in a month that is called "kosovo is not crimea". STFU and die.

RussiaPrussia
03-26-2014, 10:07 PM
Kosovo is Russia

alb0zfinest
03-26-2014, 10:18 PM
OMG this the is the third fucking thread in a month that is called "kosovo is not crimea". STFU and die.

True, but there were so many threads comparing crimea to kosovo.

armenianbodyhair
03-26-2014, 11:32 PM
True, but there were so many threads comparing crimea to kosovo.

Also annoying.

Apis
03-27-2014, 03:39 AM
But it's not an identical scenario. No massacres or ethnic cleansing happened in Crimea. That part is very important about this situation. The only reason those soldiers were there in the first place were to 'protect' the Russian minority. If there's nothing to protect them from then their presence would be found to be illegitimate.

No massacres or ethnic cleansing was taking place in Kosovo in 2008 either. Not unless you include the March Pogrom in 2004, which was directed at Serbs. The situation is identical. The people of the region had a referendum and declared independence; the rest is an attempt to avoid the political implications of holding double standards towards different nations.

Teyrn
03-27-2014, 03:49 AM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/7/75/Statut-Clinton-Pristina.JPG

Albanians are the biggest US serfs i have ever seen

Clinton: "Go go go American jets painted in NATO colors, bomb the Serbs! Bomb the Hitler Milosovec! Hooray!"

iNird
03-27-2014, 03:49 AM
In essence there is no difference although one could argue that Kosovo was more "justified."

Big geopolitical powers will do as they wish and justify their reasons and all you smaller people will just accept it.

Teyrn
03-27-2014, 03:55 AM

He thinks it does.

Obummer is so narcissistic that he thinks by giving a teleprompter speech he can intimidate the Russians. :rolleyes:

Yeah- the guy who's gutting and weakening the American military every week is going to intimidate Putin. :cool:

iNird
03-27-2014, 04:07 AM
He thinks it does.

Obummer is so narcissistic that he thinks by giving a teleprompter speech he can intimidate the Russians. :rolleyes:

Yeah- the guy who's gutting and weakening the American military every week is going to intimidate Putin. :cool:

The reason nothing is being done is we are dealing with two superpower that have nukes, and the American public really does not care much for this issue other than the blowhard right wing conservatives that are looking to bash Obama at any chance they get. Also regardless how much America decides to cut from it's military budget, it still spends more than the next 11 countries in the world combined.

America will probably focus on isolating Russia and maybe even effect them economically by supplying oil to Europe. Who knows in the end in this geopolitics game of thrones like maneuvers.

Anyways what did you expect from America? "Oh you invaded the country that you signed with agreement with 20 years prior and agreed to give up it's nukes to you, Cool story bro"

Methmatician
03-27-2014, 04:18 AM
No massacres or ethnic cleansing was taking place in Kosovo in 2008 either. Not unless you include the March Pogrom in 2004, which was directed at Serbs. The situation is identical. The people of the region had a referendum and declared independence; the rest is an attempt to avoid the political implications of holding double standards towards different nations.
There was a war going on in Kosovo before any NATO soldiers came in. And there were massacres. The first one occurred in 1998 where the police killed 14 people and made it look like they were KLA insurgents. The two are not identical. No persecution of ethnic minorities in Crimea as opposed to Kosovo.

Teyrn
03-27-2014, 04:23 AM
The reason nothing is being done is we are dealing with two superpower that have nukes, and the American public really does not care much for this issue other than the blowhard right wing conservatives that are looking to bash Obama at any chance they get. Also regardless how much America decides to cut from it's military budget, it still spends more than the next 11 countries in the world combined.

Zombified Fox News users aren't much more than faux conservatives imo. Actual U.S. conservatives are along the lines of Patrick Buchanan and the late Russell Kirk. Neocons don't count.

Also..

Alot of that money that goes to the defense budget is overhead. A bloated military budget allows Senator X's cronies to get kickbacks and whatnot- or do you think it all goes for military hardware and weapons? :p Remember Eisenhower warned of the military-industrial complex that was then (in 1962) being formed. The military budget, along with the welfare budget, are the two most crooked areas of overall U.S. spending.

America will probably focus on isolating Russia and maybe even effect them economically by supplying oil to Europe. Who knows in the end in this geopolitics game of thrones like maneuvers.

Anyways what did you expect from America? "Oh you invaded the country that you signed with agreement with 20 years prior and agreed to give up it's nukes to you, Cool story bro"

The typical American voter is easily manipulated and depressingly ignorant. I miss the fact that there used to be severe restrictions on who could vote here. The "politicians" aren't much better (i.e. they're just as stupid about world events, world history, etc.) and American foreign policy has an attention span of around 30 seconds. What happened 5, 10, 20 years ago isn't important in the minds of the geniuses in the State Department, White House, etc. :rolleyes:

Apis
03-27-2014, 04:28 AM
There was a war going on in Kosovo before any NATO soldiers came in. And there were massacres. The first one occurred in 1998 where the police killed 14 people and made it look like they were KLA insurgents. The two are not identical. No persecution of ethnic minorities in Crimea as opposed to Kosovo.

As far as I can tell, Russian was banned a a regional language and Russian speakers had begun to be discriminated against and attacked by far-right elements which came into power. Either way, Resolution 1244 was adopted as a result of the Kosovo war which gave them region autonomy and self-administration. The declaration of independence in 2008 was not as a result of any kind of persecution and was a decision justified purely by the right of self-determination. Sadly, this is not an opinion. Nobody is disputing the reasoning behind the creation of an autonomous province after the war itself. You're making reference to the Kosovo war itself, which (as I mentioned earlier) had nothing to do with the 2008 declaration of independence. This back and forth is going nowhere since you very well know all this already, and are pushing a weak argument to save face.

Methmatician
03-27-2014, 04:46 AM
As far as I can tell, Russian was banned a a regional language and Russian speakers had begun to be discriminated against and attacked by far-right elements which came into power. Either way, Resolution 1244 was adopted as a result of the Kosovo war which gave them region autonomy and self-administration. The declaration of independence in 2008 was not as a result of any kind of persecution and was a decision justified purely by the right of self-determination. Sadly, this is not an opinion. Nobody is disputing the reasoning behind the creation of an autonomous province after the war itself. You're making reference to the Kosovo war itself, which (as I mentioned earlier) had nothing to do with the 2008 declaration of independence. This back and forth is going nowhere since you very well know all this already, and are pushing a weak argument to save face.
The Russian language was not banned. It was taken down from "Co-official language" status that it was put up to the previous year. In Crimea Russian was still official.And how could anyone attack people in Crimea? There were soldiers all over the place 'protecting' Russians.

The Kosovo war had everything to do with the independence. Do you think Kosovo would be independent if there was no persecution and conflict.? Serbia wouldn't allow and the international community wouldn't care because it would be like the Scottish call for independence. The only ways in which these two events are similar are that they happened in Europe, one part of a country seceded from another, and both countries are post-communist and that's about it.

Novi Pazar
04-01-2014, 08:30 AM

Despot secretly supports the USA while acting a neutral Yugoslav, when will he admit to the genocide in Srebenica of Serbs? Anyway, I have a western source which quotes western military and other western sources of the Albanian treatment of the 'minority' Serbian population in KiM during Tito and post Tito. Every single Albanoid arguement here is useless, it's sad Despot actually upholds Shqiptoid opinions here, I'm sick and tired of the western propaganda that is continually being used when they have all been DEBUNKED, anyway, read here:

http://www.hirhome.com/yugo/kosovo.htm

armenianbodyhair
04-01-2014, 08:47 AM
Dear Obama, neither of them are any of your business!

Methmatician
04-01-2014, 11:06 AM
Despot secretly supports the USA while acting a neutral Yugoslav
How did you get this impression? I didn't put "Yugoslav" in my profile to appear neutral.

Minesweeper
04-01-2014, 11:12 AM
Obama: ''Kosovo left Serbia after referendum''

http://rt.com/news/obama-kosovo-russia-mistake-705/

Of course, no referendum was ever held. So much about him. Weakest president in history of United States.

RandoBloom
04-01-2014, 11:22 AM
Obama: ''Kosovo left Serbia after referendum''

http://rt.com/news/obama-kosovo-russia-mistake-705/

Of course, no referendum was ever held. So much about him. Weakest president in history of United States.

We can hold one today. I am sure all those 95% of Albanians would vote to join such a prosperous, peaceful and progressive country as Serbia :laugh:

Skerdilaid
04-01-2014, 02:21 PM
We can hold one today. I am sure all those 95% of Albanians would vote to join such a prosperous, peaceful and progressive country as Serbia :laugh:

Exactly, they would think a referendum after they destroyed most of the country would be fair:picard1: Oh very typical of them moaning and bitching.

Minesweeper
04-01-2014, 02:31 PM

That's irrelevant, the point is that current US president denies that there are similarities between Crimea and Kosovo but at the same time makes a mistake that clearly shows he doesn't know all the details concerning Kosovo that one US president should know. His conception fails publically, a man like him can not afford such shame.

Exactly, they would think a referendum after they destroyed most of the country would be fair:picard1: Oh very typical of them moaning and bitching.

Try to see a bigger picture and break the boundaries of your own limitations.

RandoBloom
04-01-2014, 02:32 PM
That's irrelevant, the point is that current US president denies that there are similarities between Crimea and Kosovo but at the same time makes a mistake that clearly shows he doesn't know all the details concerning Kosovo that one US president should know. His conception fails publically, a man like him can not afford such shame.

Lets see.
How many examples of extermination of Russians in Crimea commited by Ukrainians can you number?

Minesweeper
04-01-2014, 02:35 PM
Lets see.
How many examples of extermination of Russians in Crimea commited by Ukrainians can you number?

This is completely unimportant to me. If you do not understand, do not quote.

RandoBloom
04-01-2014, 02:40 PM
This is completely unimportant to me. If you do not understand, do not quote.

I know its irrelevant for you. Taking land form someone planing to exterminate population of that land, and taking land from someone who has no such plans is all the same to you.
The problem is normal people dont think that way and thus there are no similarities between Ukraine and Crimea

Minesweeper
04-01-2014, 02:41 PM
I know its irrelevant for you. Taking land form someone planing to exterminate population of that land, and taking land from someone who has no such plans is all the same to you.
The problem is normal people dont think that way and thus there are no similarities between Ukraine and Crimea

OK