PDA

View Full Version : Japan or Singapore? Which to tour?

Iloko
03-27-2014, 08:19 AM
Has anyone here ever visited or toured Japan or Singapore? I might have a chance to visit one of these countries in the future and am wondering which one you would recommend. Japan seems popular but then again I've heard some people say that Singapore was a more beautiful country to visit than Japan. Please share your experiences, recommendations, and observations of these two countries. Which is more beautiful etc. Thanks.

Gaston
05-28-2015, 05:22 PM
Nothing against Singapore but it would be like a recent and independant NYC (a city-state). So one cannot compare Japan and Singapore, one is an old nation with diverse landscape while the other is a recent one, with a more modern flavour in terms of landscape but more diverse when it comes to population.

If I had to choose between Singapore and Nagoya (third metropolis in Japan), I'd choose Singapore. If it was between Singapore and Osaka, I'd pick Osaka. So the question is where in Japan would you tour?

Dandelion
05-28-2015, 05:25 PM
Well, visit a huge and diverse country or a city state? I'd visit both, but if I had to pick one it'd be Japan.