PDA

View Full Version : An open challenge to all anti-Albanian sentiment!

Drawing-slim
03-27-2014, 11:09 AM
Ok anglojew brown Jewish nose and the rest..

The question whether Albanians are Illyrians, European and whatnot, is very simple.
I challenge any Balkan group on TA including also France Italy Spain Croatia Slovenia Greece Austria Poland etc, Who dare to even attempt to look whiter as a group than skerdilaid, krashnick, kastrioti, tonsor, excalibur, duskfall, horten, iNird, etc etc:D

I would love to be proved wrong here. Give it to me:laugh: And these are just a few names that come to mind right way which happened all to be pure very stereotypical albos.

Drawing-slim
03-27-2014, 11:19 AM
Fuck history language propaganda and the rest. I want to be proved wrong. All the names I mentioned have posted their photos and all claim to be Albanians. Ironically they all look white, western European white. I want any Albanian hating Balkanite to post their photo and proof beyond a shadow of a doubt their superiority racially speaking next to all the above mentioned names. And I will shut up for good.

Drawing-slim
03-27-2014, 11:41 AM
There's no challenge, as expected.
My best advice for you inferior insect breeds is to go kill your parents for shamelessly having the urge to breed. Your misery is all their fault:laugh: