PDA

View Full Version : Calabrese/Calabrian video where you can see a lot of people and have an idea of people looks

sgillespie
03-31-2014, 06:20 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W3uJCwXPj9I#t=305

Hadouken
03-31-2014, 06:26 PM
one thing is for sure

Sikeliot does NOT cherrypick

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:29 PM
one thing is for sure

Sikeliot does NOT cherrypick

When people accuse me of it, I just consider the source. Usually the insecure types.

Anyway, most of the people in that video are Dinaric, Alpine, Gracile/East Med, and Armenoid.

Hadouken
03-31-2014, 06:35 PM
When people accuse me of it, I just consider the source. Usually the insecure types.

Anyway, most of the people in that video are Dinaric, Alpine, Gracile/East Med, and Armenoid.

i would even guess that you slightly cherrypick in the other direction so you wont be accused by anybody ...which means you include also a lot of lighter and more northern featured people from the region because when i look at the people in the vid there are a lot more wogs than on the pics you post

just my observation

i also dont see armenoid btw.

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:38 PM
i would even guess that you slightly cherrypick in the other direction so you wont be accused by anybody ...which means you include also a lot of lighter and more northern featured people from the region because when i look at the people in the vid there are a lot more wogs than on the pics you post

just my observation

i also dont see armenoid btw.

Where do you think the people in the video pass? I'm thinking anywhere from central and southern Italy to the Levant, and not much outside of that area.

And yes, you're right. I do make sure to include some lighter types so as to not get yelled at, meaning if I cannot find any I specifically seek them out, so as to not look like I'm posting everyone dark, even if that's the overall trend.

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2014, 06:40 PM
Indeed, they look virtually like Cypriots - half Greek, half Lebanese. Some of the men look Albanian/Dinarid as well, though.

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:42 PM
Indeed, they look virtually like Cypriots - half Greek, half Lebanese. Some of the men look Albanian/Dinarid as well, though.

So anyone who says I cherrypick can apologize to me ASAP.
Although you'll probably hear people saying those are Gypsies, Moroccan immigrants, Sephardis etc. :rolleyes:

sgillespie
That's the point I wanted to make. I can't stand anymore those 4-5 freaks (all italians) that are on most (if not all) anthrosites and attack whoever dares to post regular italians. They are highly complexed people that worship central/northern euro people, go figure.....................

Tooting Carmen
So anyone who says I cherrypick can apologize to me ASAP.
Although you'll probably hear people saying those are Gypsies, Moroccan immigrants, Sephardis etc. :rolleyes:

Quite.

Casandrinos
03-31-2014, 06:43 PM
I don't see the Lebanese or the exotic thing on these people.

They look standard mediteranean,italic and a little balkan.

Their just tanned.

sgillespie
03-31-2014, 06:43 PM
Quite.

Those are PURE italians from Calabria

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:44 PM
I don't see the Lebanese or the exotic thing on these people.

They look standard mediteranean,italic and a little balkan.

Their just tanned.

How do they compare to Greeks? Where in Greece might they fit best?

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2014, 06:45 PM

Possibly the Greek Islands, but even better in Cyprus. They look too extreme for Mainland Greece, that's for sure.

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:45 PM
That's the point I wanted to make. I can't stand anymore those 4-5 freaks (all italians) that are on most (if not all) anthrosites and attack whoever dares to post regular italians. They are highly complexed people that worship central/northern euro people, go figure.....................

Well, Calabrese, Sicilians and the like are the darkest Italians. I don't think all of Italy looks like this, although it might after all the southern migration to the north :lol:

Although I do get annoyed when people try to Nordic-wash southern Italy, and only post people who look Western European. Clearly this is not reality.

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:46 PM
Possibly the Greek Islands, but even better in Cyprus. They look too extreme for Mainland Greece, that's for sure.

They can fit in the Dodecanese, according to what Peyrol once said about Rhodes, Kalymnos, etc. being indistinguishable from southern Italians. Those Greeks might be on their way to looking Cypriot themselves though.

Ianus
03-31-2014, 06:46 PM
Il giorgi è tornato, ed è anche in gran forma a quanto pare

Casandrinos
03-31-2014, 06:47 PM

I can't compare them with Greeks. Their mix is very unique. But most would pass easily everywhere.

Hadouken
03-31-2014, 06:52 PM

i dont think that all of them worship central/northern euros or that they think less of their woggy countrymen

i can understand them in a way because a lot of people are ignorant about italians and think that they all are swarthy with curly hair eating pasta the whole time and screaming around while talking etc.

although being dark and spirited are not bad traits at all i can see how it becomes annoying that people neglect seeing also the other sides of a people

Prince Carlo
03-31-2014, 06:56 PM
Date of video 2 September. Can you retard stop picking deep tanned people for a moment?????

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:57 PM
Date of video 2 September. Can you retard stop picking deep tanned people for a moment?????

Doesn't change their features, or the fact that Calabria is sunny most of the year. It's in the southernmost part of Europe..

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2014, 06:58 PM
Doesn't change their features, or the fact that Calabria is sunny most of the year. It's in the southernmost part of Europe..

Exactly so.

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2014, 06:58 PM

So what would be an 'acceptable' time of year then? New Years Day celebrations?

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 06:59 PM
So what would be an 'acceptable' time of year then? New Years Day celebrations?

Whichever time of year the people look as light as Germans and Swedes...

Tooting Carmen
03-31-2014, 07:00 PM
Whichever time of year the people look as light as Germans and Swedes...

Which is once in a blue moon.

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 07:01 PM
Which is once in a blue moon.

I definitely think, by the way, that Apulians look more Greek than do the Calabrese.

New thread:
http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?120639

sgillespie
03-31-2014, 07:03 PM
i dont think that all of them worship central/northern euros or that they think less of their woggy countrymen

i can understand them in a way because a lot of people are ignorant about italians and think that they all are swarthy with curly hair eating pasta the whole time and screaming around while talking etc.

although being dark and spirited are not bad traits at all i can see how it becomes annoying that people neglect seeing also the other sides of a people

I agree, but trust me, these folks aren't normal (just 5-6 elements) they even have their own little world where they depict iberians as mulattoes and Italians as vikings.........And I won't tell more.
Most italians in real life (as I am sure most of the other meds) are proud to be meds! Those complexed kids no, they just jerk off thinking to be germans or so.

Prince Carlo
03-31-2014, 07:06 PM
I wonder why then normanl Italians seem to live only abroard. ROFL

Giles suck my dick, you and your sock sitchnation. Italian from Lazio. Yes sure.

Sikeliot
03-31-2014, 07:07 PM

Giles suck my dick, you and your sock sitchnation. Italian from Lazio. Yes sure.

You can insult him all you want, but it does not change the fact that the people in the video are Calabrese.

MINARDOWICZ
04-01-2014, 03:30 AM

Go play hide and go fuck yourself, you little low like piece of shit disguised as a germanic man. You are woggier than the people you make fun of in real life I bet. I bet you had a Zingaro Nonna and a morrocan father.

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 03:33 AM
You are woggier than the people you make fun of in real life I bet.

He's never posted a photo, so it is certainly possible.

Carlito's Way
04-01-2014, 03:45 AM
here is another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzyrP5_0Klg

Carlito's Way
04-01-2014, 03:48 AM
another one, they dont look middle eastern or anything like that, you can also tell they are tanned people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_WeBBA5KZw

Hadouken
04-01-2014, 03:51 AM
here is another video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzyrP5_0Klg

4:30

Iroczor
04-01-2014, 03:53 AM
Well, Calabrese, Sicilians and the like are the darkest Italians. I don't think all of Italy looks like this, although it might after all the southern migration to the north :lol:

Although I do get annoyed when people try to Nordic-wash southern Italy, and only post people who look Western European. Clearly this is not reality.

Like crimson guard? I questioned him when i told him that thalia shire looked like a turkish poster. IDK what he said after that but for sure it was a negative responce.

Kamal900
04-01-2014, 03:54 AM

They reminded me to the Druze and the Sephardic a lot in the video. Once, i attended a druze religious festival with my dad and my brother in 2009, and the video reminded me of the Druze(some look too Dinaric to be levantine though).

Kamal900
04-01-2014, 03:55 AM
another one, they dont look middle eastern or anything like that, you can also tell they are tanned people

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_WeBBA5KZw

yes, here they look typical Italians with no west Asian admixture.

Carlito's Way
04-01-2014, 03:56 AM

hot chicas

Argentano
04-01-2014, 04:03 AM

i dont know if you wanted to point out the guy with the moustache or the hot girl with great ass in black spandex :p

Argentano
04-01-2014, 04:04 AM
hot chicas

haha i tought the same who the fuck caresabout looking like a fucking albino when you have hot girls

TheBlondeSalad
04-01-2014, 04:04 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zxtmwuij2H4

Lmao no one has ever claimed that Southern Italians look like Northern Europeans :picard1:

Hadouken
04-01-2014, 04:05 AM
i dont know if you wanted to point out the guy with the moustache or the hot girl with great ass in black spandex :p

lol the girl of course

she hot :o

Argentano
04-01-2014, 04:10 AM

Lmao no one has ever claimed that Southern Italians look like Northern Europeans :picard1:

many blacks living in calabria?

i remember my calabrian grandmother once told me there were africans begging in her town i tought that was crazy as it was a small town and 1910-1930

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 04:11 AM

Where do you think they pass, other than in Italy?

TheBlondeSalad
04-01-2014, 04:18 AM
Another one, same tune :p

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fHZu5wlb0hE

Carlito's Way
04-01-2014, 04:21 AM
haha i tought the same who the fuck caresabout looking like a fucking albino when you have hot girls

hahahaha exactly brah, italian girls are the hottest in the world

Carlito's Way
04-01-2014, 04:22 AM
Where do you think they pass, other than in Italy?

im not sure, do you think maybe in Greece?

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 04:23 AM
im not sure, do you think maybe in Greece?

I think some of them, but there isn't enough Balkan nor Slavic in Calabria to make them passable as a group.

TheBlondeSalad
04-01-2014, 04:24 AM
I love how Sikeliot ignored the two videos I've just posted

GrebluBro
04-01-2014, 04:25 AM

deserves 100 thumbs up..
These tanned women are very beautiful..

Carlito's Way
04-01-2014, 04:26 AM
I think some of them, but there isn't enough Balkan nor Slavic in Calabria to make them passable as a group.

where in your opinion can they pass as a group?

Sikeliot
I love how Sikeliot ignored the two videos I've just posted

I ignore all your posts.

And I did see the videos, the people look like I'd expect.. peripheral Europeans.

GrebluBro
hahahaha exactly brah, italian girls are the hottest in the world

Only racists and self-hating Meds will say they are less beautiful than Nordic women :thumb001:

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 04:27 AM
where in your opinion can they pass as a group?

Malta. They can all be Greek from some islands but not from like, Thessaloniki or Epirus.

TheBlondeSalad
04-01-2014, 04:29 AM
I ignore all your posts.

And I did see the videos, the people look like I'd expect.. peripheral Europeans.

Did you expect them to look like Germans or Swedes? :rolleyes:

They def don't fit in Northern Africa or West Asia as you'd like them to do :D Ok peace

Carlito's Way
04-01-2014, 04:29 AM
Malta. They can all be Greek from some islands but not from like, Thessaloniki or Epirus.

yeah i can agree with that

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 04:30 AM

They def don't fit in Northern Africa or West Asia as you'd like them to do :D Ok peace

They also don't fit in Spain or France, either. Sorry, not sorry.

They fit in southern Italy, Malta, and Greek islands. Maybe central Italy but not as a group.

Hadouken
04-01-2014, 04:44 AM

some do

sorry

MINARDOWICZ
04-01-2014, 04:53 AM
He's never posted a photo, so it is certainly possible.

yeah. He needs to get his sorry ass on here and post a FUCKING photo. He is prolly pure Zingaro, and makes MrSwan look Scots-Irish. LOL. not that there is anything wrong with that. There is, however, a big problem when the person is a crazy dumbass nordicist and ends up being roma. HAHA!

wvwvw
04-01-2014, 05:00 AM
They also don't fit in Spain or France, either. Sorry, not sorry.

They fit in southern Italy, Malta, and Greek islands. Maybe central Italy but not as a group.

In the summer they can also fit in mainland Greece. Btw if you see how much some German tourists tan you'll be shocked, because you wouldn't think a German is capable of tanning like an Indian ;)

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 05:01 AM
In the summer they can also fit in mainland Greece. Btw if you see how much some German tourists tan you'll be shocked, because you wouldn't think a German is capable of tanning like an Indian ;)

You score 33% Lithuanian on Dodecad Oracle, so if that is typical for mainland Greeks, I can't imagine these people passing there really.

aherne
04-01-2014, 05:03 AM

I second that. Very good looking girls in the video with amazing feet and skin tones...

wvwvw
04-01-2014, 05:11 AM
You score 33% Lithuanian on Dodecad Oracle, so if that is typical for mainland Greeks, I can't imagine these people passing there really.

You misinterpret the results, this has nothing to do with pigmentation either! I bet most of the people in this video score similar results to mine

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 05:12 AM
You misinterpret the results, this has nothing to do with pigmentation either! I bet most of the people in this video score similar results to mine

You think any southern Italian is the equivalent of 33% Baltic European or Slavic? :lol:

wvwvw
04-01-2014, 05:14 AM

I didn't see the whole video but i saw tanned people really

wvwvw
04-01-2014, 05:43 AM
You think any southern Italian is the equivalent of 33% Baltic European or Slavic? :lol:

Vesuvius_Sky, a Southern Italian had similar results to mine :rolleyes:

Sikeliot
04-01-2014, 05:45 AM
Vesuvius_Sky, a Southern Italian had similar results to mine :rolleyes:

Could be. I just would doubt he would have as much East Euro.

wvwvw
04-01-2014, 05:51 AM
I don't score much East Euro. My father scored 0 East Euro, but now 23-and-me updated his results to 1%. In only one dodecad calculator he scored some Sicilian 70%+33% lithuanian , or Greek+something else. It depends on the calculator.

sgillespie
04-01-2014, 06:01 PM

Actually ALL Italians are nothing like central or north europeans, not only southern italians, Northern Italians are not central euros, hope that people can bear that in mind.

Prince Carlo
04-01-2014, 06:36 PM

I've seen plenty of Austrian tourists who tan brown as fuck. LOL.

Typical tanned Austrian.

http://imstars.aufeminin.com/stars/fan/arnold-schwarzenegger/arnold-schwarzenegger-20061016-169339.jpg

Peyrol
04-01-2014, 06:37 PM
Actually ALL Italians are nothing like central or north europeans, not only southern italians, Northern Italians are not central euros, hope that people can bear that in mind.

Ma sei ancora da queste parti? Non ti è bastata la smerdata su Youtube (dove peraltro hai pure ammesso di essere tu), caro il mio turco?

Peyrol
04-01-2014, 06:41 PM

...said the turk (selfdeclared ''tuscan'') who opened 3-4 youtbe channels as ''ItaliansAreNotWhite'', ''italiansAreJewish'', ''italiansAreHookedNoses'', etc. and spend 24/h daily to create 10000 sockpuppets (even here) in every place to attack us.

What a poor life.

Peyrol
04-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Retarded thread opened by a turk selfdeclared ''tuscan''.

Closed.

Loki
04-02-2014, 08:17 AM
There are people who still want to comment on the thread, though, no reason to close it.

Trun
04-02-2014, 08:29 AM
Majority of them look European, despite being tanned. But still as a group there are too wog to fit outside the southernmost fringes of Europe.

Carlito's Way
04-02-2014, 10:15 AM
...said the turk (selfdeclared ''tuscan'') who opened 3-4 youtbe channels as ''ItaliansAreNotWhite'', ''italiansAreJewish'', ''italiansAreHookedNoses'', etc. and spend 24/h daily to create 10000 sockpuppets (even here) in every place to attack us.

What a poor life.

that guy needs to get a life :picard1: