PDA

View Full Version : What is the minimum age for sex consent of younger person if older one is 20+?

GrebluBro
04-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Many 15 yr old kids have sex now with their classmates or neighborhood kids. So common in this messed-up Western World.
Well that's fine as long as a girl doesn't get pregnant or STD (including a boy).

What if one person is 20+ and another willing person is younger?
Isn't something wrong if 15 yr old and 20 old person have sex?

What is the minimum age for sex consent of younger person if older one is 20+?

In moral sense, not man-made law

Atlantean
04-02-2014, 12:38 PM
In moral sense it's 16-17 years.
But it still is kinda weird, though.

Methmatician
04-02-2014, 01:12 PM
There's an unofficial rule to this. Half your age then add seven. That is the lowest you can date someone without it being considered weird. So for a 20 year old they can date a 17 year old but not a 16 year old otherwise it's considered weird. This is for the West though.

Unome
04-02-2014, 04:46 PM
I'm 31 and dating a 17-year-old.

Neanderthal
04-02-2014, 05:12 PM
There are no rules, it's all about honesty which many people lack. Older person should not have psychological advantage, instigate pressure or take advantage of the naïveness of the younger person. Minimum age is up to your common sense and reason and not what some random faggot think.

Cleitus
04-02-2014, 05:22 PM
Moral and Innocence doesnt exist in this World anymore.

Loki
04-02-2014, 05:23 PM
Moral and Innocence doesnt exist in this World anymore.

It never has.

Cleitus
04-02-2014, 05:27 PM
It never has.

I meant this by the way

Many 15 yr old kids have sex now with their classmates or neighborhood kids.

Loki
04-02-2014, 05:29 PM
I meant this by the way

Many 15 yr old kids have sex now with their classmates or neighborhood kids.

They did so in the past as well, I think.

GrebluBro
04-02-2014, 05:31 PM

May be 3% of 15-yr old kids had sex 300 years ago, and now only 3% doesn't in the western world :shrug:

Cleitus
04-02-2014, 05:32 PM
Yes i know, but much lesser i think.

StonyArabia
04-02-2014, 05:35 PM
If people are worried about pre-martial sex in the teen years, well they should bring the institution of marriage. Although this is unrealistic to due many factors. So you can do anything about it and it's somewhat natural, but if you don't want teens to engage in such activity just give them religious guidance it will influence them not to do it.

Nor56
04-02-2014, 05:42 PM
15-16 years, this early. In general, if you like a girl and her 16-17 years, then you will be endurant man, wait a little more time.
I'm high growth. Me 20 years old. But because of infantile facial features I look for 17 years.

GrebluBro
04-02-2014, 05:49 PM
If people are worried about pre-martial sex in the teen years, well they should bring the institution of marriage. Although this is unrealistic to due many factors. So you can do anything about it and it's somewhat natural, but if you don't want teens to engage in such activity just give them religious guidance it will influence them not to do it.

Sex hormones will give any human sex desire once reaching puberty, religious beliefs are just against nature.
100s of years ago, humans died at very young age which compensated women having too many babies between 16 and 40.
Now, woman shouldn't have many babies when human population is extremely high in this world.
I'd say birth-control sex shouldn't be a problem for teenager kids..

Kastrioti1443
04-02-2014, 05:54 PM
A woman must not have sex until she gets married and a proper age for marriage for a woman is between 21-17 years old.

Nor56
04-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Sorry for flooding. Despot, Lol (http://oi61.tinypic.com/14purk.jpg) :strokebeard::tape::wave:

Unome
04-02-2014, 05:59 PM
There are a lot of factors which play into the decision. But it is obvious that younger women are much more sexually attractive than older women. Also many will agree with me that older men are more sexually attractive than younger men. There are biological, genetic reasons for this. Also people who know just a little bit of science, must admit that some humans/animals mature much faster than others. The people who mature slowest (East Asians) will have different sexual correspondence.

Older men can afford to have & support children, younger men, not so much. Also wisdom & experience is a big factor. Lack of experience is beneficial for females, detrimental for males.

Gender is not equal, nor should it be.

A guy who has sex with many girls is a stud.
A girl who has sex with many guys is a slut.

Liberals, you cannot change human nature, no matter how much you deny it or try.

cally
04-03-2014, 08:04 AM

Maybe from an androcentric point of view that's true, but do you really think women view these type of men positively? The way I view these type of men are the same way you view the women. I would never sleep with one or date one. You are always trying to pass off your opinions as universal facts :)

Dombra
04-03-2014, 11:35 AM
16 :naughty:

Fear Fiain
04-03-2014, 11:48 AM
I'm about to be 28.
I won't date someone under 17, I feel it's a good halfway between the 16 which is the age of majority in most of europe, and the 18 which is required here.
But then again it's not a casual thing I'm after, and I full well expect to not go breaking any laws ;)
I waited 7 months into the relationship with my last girlfriend before having sex, because she was a virgin and had a lot of fears about sex due to having been groped by a 67 year old man when she was 8. :( needless to say I can wait a year or so to have sex if a girl is 17, if I did so for a 20 year old.

That last one, was the biggest age difference I've had in a long term relationship, she saw me turn 26 and 27, I saw her turn 21 and 22. Probably the healthiest relationship I've been in. Everyone in my family and friends, even her own brother, fully expected that we would work past all our problems and get married as I hoped and she was considering, after we reached the one year mark or so.

I genuinely believe that a younger girl say 16-21 is probably more to be trusted in a relationship with a guy OVER 24 than one her own age through 21, for the exact reason that somewhere between 24 and 30 is when most men get to the point where they're more focused on the romance than on the sex in a relationship. I think most girls have figured that out by age 16 or so, since the ones who are going to fool around a lot usually have it out of their system by 16. Then again some American women never seem to learn that there's more to relationships than sex, and go around cheating on their husbands in their 30s and 40s for the sake of some 20 something with abs. na weiber.
A boy of 19 on the other hand, is likely to propose for the sake of hot pussy to someone totally incompatible. I think that for reasons of maturity, it's much more inappropriate for an older woman to date a younger man.

Hecy
04-03-2014, 12:07 PM
But it is obvious that younger women are much more sexually attractive than older women. Also many will agree with me that older men are more sexually attractive than younger men.

Younger men are more sexually attractive than older men. A 25 year old men is much more attractive and sexually fit than a 40 year old. Besides, women increase their libido and sexual power with age, men decrease.

The difference is that women, when in search for a partner, don't consider exclusivelly physical beauty, but other things as well.

And experience is beneficial in men? "Studs", you say? Any women knows that success in sex depends mostly of her. On her knowing her body, having no shame and knowing what she wants. All a man has to do is to keep it pointing up ;) and follow instructions. Seriously, this kind of mentality in our century is so :picard1: Nobody whants a slut (men or women) and it is always good to know what you're doing. Except if you're 16, in that case inexperience is expected and desired.

Taking all this in consideration, similar ages is a good thing. But of course there are exceptions.

Harbinger
04-03-2014, 12:09 PM
Depends what you mean by 20+.. for someone in their 20s I'd say around 17 or 18.

The ''half your age+7'' is a good rule in general, though one must keep in mind that it doesn't apply if you're under 14 (no one should be dating at that age anyway.. enjoy your carefree childhood while it lasts).

Longbowman
04-04-2014, 03:17 AM
I'm dating an 18 year old. Of course, I'm 20. So.

Pjeter Pan
04-04-2014, 03:35 AM
I'm 18 and I'm dating a 41-year-old.
I can't imagine Loki being that old :D I always assumed he was around his late 20s or early 30s.
And you better be joking about your age :p

armenianbodyhair
04-04-2014, 05:06 AM
There's an unofficial rule to this. Half your age then add seven. That is the lowest you can date someone without it being considered weird. So for a 20 year old they can date a 17 year old but not a 16 year old otherwise it's considered weird. This is for the West though.

Thissssssssss

Fear Fiain
04-04-2014, 05:12 AM
Thissssssssss

do we use the age we are, or the age everybody thinks we are?

armenianbodyhair
04-04-2014, 05:18 AM
do we use the age we are, or the age everybody thinks we are?
The age you are.

Fear Fiain
04-04-2014, 05:27 AM
The age you are.

I think the least stable relationships I've had have gone by this rule. :(
I wonder if it's because girls over 20 tend to be either married or not want to, and thus you're forced to break the rule if you want a lifelong companion and not just a fucktoy,
or if it's because I look so much younger than I am, so girls closer to my own age don't take me seriously. Or the lack of a bachelors degree being a big arbitrary issue, even though I have no debts and decent assets.

Aurora
04-04-2014, 05:31 AM
When I was 14 I was in a relationship with a 22 year old. We were together for 2.5 years. Looking back I think it was wrong and he is a loser.

Fear Fiain
04-04-2014, 05:39 AM
Looking back I think it was wrong and he is a loser.

obviously haven't grown up much since then.

Aurora
04-04-2014, 05:42 AM
obviously haven't grown up much since then.

yes, he was and is a loser. I was young and stupid.

Sarmatian
04-04-2014, 05:58 AM
There are no rules, it's all about honesty which many people lack. Older person should not have psychological advantage, instigate pressure or take advantage of the naïveness of the younger person. Minimum age is up to your common sense and reason and not what some random faggot think.

First of all a person should be honest to oneself. Know what you want, what you’re doing and why. Accept your own nature and your desires as they are. That attitude alone will eliminate 2/3 of all problems.

Sarmatian
04-04-2014, 06:00 AM
yes, he was and is a loser. I was young and stupid.

Should’ve listened to your mother, eh? So many people say that later in lives but so few youngsters actually listen.

Aurora
04-04-2014, 06:29 AM
Should’ve listened to your mother, eh? So many people say that later in lives but so few youngsters actually listen.

My mother didn't tell me anything.

Elsa
04-04-2014, 10:22 AM
I can't imagine Loki being that old :D I always assumed he was around his late 20s or early 30s.
And you better be joking about your age :p

LOL, I am not joking. :p

aherne
04-16-2014, 04:19 AM
When I'm hearing about this concept of "sexual consent" I'm thinking what a fine job Jews have done by fostering sexual revolution in order to break up the goyim so that no Hitler (= no hope) will ever appear again. Result: an amoral society that more and more resembles niggers', but at the same time (unlike niggers') remains extremely unnatural (think of concepts such as "woman rights" or "gay rights") and unable to survive without media or education system geared to artificially maintain it.

rhiannon
04-16-2014, 05:03 AM
My mother didn't tell me anything.
My mother had strange ideas too.
When I was 16, I was dating a 25 year old who still lived at home with his parents. When his parents were gone, my mom used to drive me over to his house to spend the night....knowing full well what we'd be doing...or at least what I'd hoped we'd be doing lol.

I was 17 when I started dating my daughter's father....he was 26 at the time. In my 20s, I dated several men in their 40s who were all going through midlife crises in retrospect. I never dated anyone in my age group until my husband. Couldn't get much closer to my own age than him, that's for sure......I am 5/17/67.....he is 5/10/67:thumb001:

It's actually quite awesome being the exact same age. We are ever so much closer because of it :)

Longbowman
04-17-2014, 02:47 PM
When I'm hearing about this concept of "sexual consent" I'm thinking what a fine job Jews have done by fostering sexual revolution in order to break up the goyim so that no Hitler (= no hope) will ever appear again. Result: an amoral society that more and more resembles niggers', but at the same time (unlike niggers') remains extremely unnatural (think of concepts such as "woman rights" or "gay rights") and unable to survive without media or education system geared to artificially maintain it.

1) stop blaming everything on Jews. It's not like they don't have more intermarriage than any other demographic anyway with more Jews marrying non-Jews than are actually marrying Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Judaism) (outside Israel).

2) could you not use the word 'nigger?' It just sounds bitter. If you can't express yourself civilly, be quiet.

3) if you believe 'sexual consent' to be a bad thing, you're a disgrace.

Rudel
04-17-2014, 03:09 PM
To fuck ? 15/16 years old.
To date ? I never date anyone younger than me. Probably because I'm a slacker who needs a second mom.

ab000
04-17-2014, 03:21 PM
Gotta love Desi with his ''offbeat'' threads. It should be 18 +. I can't imagine teenage kids having sex it's just wrong.

aherne
04-17-2014, 07:28 PM
1) stop blaming everything on Jews. It's not like they don't have more intermarriage than any other demographic anyway with more Jews marrying non-Jews than are actually marrying Jews (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interfaith_marriage_in_Judaism) (outside Israel).

2) could you not use the word 'nigger?' It just sounds bitter. If you can't express yourself civilly, be quiet.

3) if you believe 'sexual consent' to be a bad thing, you're a disgrace.

Your mind is as empty as the vacuum of space:D I'm aware I'm talking to the stars, but anyway:

1. That's the unforseen consequence of preaching for multiculturalism. It backfired on Jews outside "Israel" despite concerted effort against that from both jewish organizations. Slowly but surely, Jews will poison themselves of the very poison they created to others to consume.
2. I'm using the word "nigger" because it describes black people better than any other term. For your simple mind to understand: blacks = rape, no intelligence, flash mobs, semi-retarded IQs and chimpouts (whoever invented that term deserves a Nobel prize).
3. Sexual consent is a concept that sanctions the amoral status quo. People should marry early, have kids and do something ELSE for themselves and society. BTW, I'm disgusted to the point of vomiting of all the whores who keep on "consenting" and their male equivalents who brag about how many whores they have "consented" with. I wish I would meet an unspoiled woman (one that hasn't "consented" before) that I educate from scratch, but I lost all hope... It seems to me it's like looking for waterfalls in Atacama Desert:(

Longbowman
04-17-2014, 08:03 PM
Your mind is as empty as the vacuum of space:D I'm aware I'm talking to the stars, but anyway:

1. That's the unforseen consequence of preaching for multiculturalism. It backfired on Jews outside "Israel" despite concerted effort against that from both jewish organizations. Slowly but surely, Jews will poison themselves of the very poison they created to others to consume.
2. I'm using the word "nigger" because it describes black people better than any other term. For your simple mind to understand: blacks = rape, no intelligence, flash mobs, semi-retarded IQs and chimpouts (whoever invented that term deserves a Nobel prize).
3. Sexual consent is a concept that sanctions the amoral status quo. People should marry early, have kids and do something ELSE for themselves and society. BTW, I'm disgusted to the point of vomiting of all the whores who keep on "consenting" and their male equivalents who brag about how many whores they have "consented" with. I wish I would meet an unspoiled woman (one that hasn't "consented" before) that I educate from scratch, but I lost all hope... It seems to me it's like looking for waterfalls in Atacama Desert:(

Perhaps women just don't want to date self-deluded nasty narcissists who can't see the obvious fallacies of their arguments?

Hadouken
04-17-2014, 08:07 PM
20+ ?

be specific

it is different if the guy is 21 or 29

aherne
04-18-2014, 05:36 AM
Perhaps women just don't want to date self-deluded nasty narcissists who can't see the obvious fallacies of their arguments?

Women not wanting to "date" me was never my problem. My problem is with whores and whore-lovers. I'm sick and tired of them all. I wish Sharia law would be instituted in the West:)

Longbowman
04-18-2014, 04:23 PM
Women not wanting to "date" me was never my problem. My problem is with whores and whore-lovers. I'm sick and tired of them all. I wish Sharia law would be instituted in the West:)

Sharia law for everyone. The Qu'ran is clear. No exceptions.

Armand_Duval
04-22-2014, 12:37 PM
IMHO it should be 18 before that people inst really mature to manage a sexual relationship, normally....

Trun
04-22-2014, 12:42 PM
May be 3% of 15-yr old kids had sex 300 years ago, and now only 3% doesn't in the western world :shrug:

3%? Bullshit.

By the way, what is this obsession with age? Everyone is free to date everyone.

Also sex before marriage is some kind of weird new invention. What is this, today I fucked this one, this one fucked me next day, etc. People aren't public possession.

Longbowman
04-22-2014, 03:27 PM
3%? Bullshit.

By the way, what is this obsession with age? Everyone is free to date everyone.

Also sex before marriage is some kind of weird new invention. What is this, today I fucked this one, this one fucked me next day, etc. People aren't public possession.

Even 8 year olds? No. You know there's a limit, and you know you're playing with that limit.

ProN00b
04-22-2014, 03:30 PM

What's weird? Social norms are invented to control people, invented by criminals.

Longbowman
04-22-2014, 03:45 PM
What's weird? Social norms are invented to control people, invented by criminals.

Or to protect children?

ProN00b
04-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Or to protect children?

Tell me when those norms ever protected anyone? Pedos are everywhere. It's up to you to protect yourself and eventually your family and friends. I don't know what I'd do without only one person I have.

Incal
04-22-2014, 04:24 PM
Many 15 yr old kids have sex now with their classmates or neighborhood kids. So common in this messed-up Western World.

LOL that's actually been the rule for most of human history.

Trun
04-22-2014, 08:52 PM
Even 8 year olds? No. You know there's a limit, and you know you're playing with that limit.

Listen, stop following me in every thread on this subject. I'm not in your country, not under your laws and I'm not doing anything against laws I'm under. With random "8-year-old" you are comparing apples and oranges.

Linebacker
04-22-2014, 09:13 PM
Isn't something wrong if 15 yr old and 20 old person have sex?

Not only is it wrong,It is illegal as fuck.Having sex with a minor can get you in for so much time that you will forget who you are.

Not to mention how happy your prison mates will be when they hear you are a pedophile.You will toss the salad every single day of your sentence for that.

Trun
04-22-2014, 09:17 PM
Not only is it wrong,It is illegal as fuck.Having sex with a minor can get you in for so much time that you will forget who you are.

It isn't illegal. Do you study laws?

Linebacker
04-22-2014, 09:23 PM
It isn't illegal. Do you study laws?

Oh my god.

Maximum age of adult
A less frequent criterion is that sexual intercourse between a minor and an adult is legal under the condition that the latter does not exceed a certain age. Thus the age of consent is 18, but it is allowed for teenagers aged 16 and 17 to engage in sexual intercourse as long as the older partner is younger than 30.[28]

Trun
04-22-2014, 09:24 PM
Oh my god.

Where did you get that from? Age of consent here is 14.

Linebacker
04-22-2014, 09:26 PM
Where did you get that from? Age of consent here is 14.

He is American,I am answering his questions in american terms.I got that from the American law.

I know the age here is 14.

Trun
04-22-2014, 09:39 PM
He is American,I am answering his questions in american terms.I got that from the American law.

It's about the state of Delaware actually. Laws vary by state but I think in none it is legal under 16.

Anyway it is really important who the 20-year-old is, the 15-year-old is and what the circumstances are. From moral perspective of course. If everything is ok from it, nobody can catch you even in America or UK or other country with laws 16-18 age. Cops don't sleep in your bedroom.

Linebacker
04-22-2014, 09:51 PM
It's about the state of Delaware actually. Laws vary by state but I think in none it is legal under 16.

Anyway it is really important who the 20-year-old is, the 15-year-old is and what the circumstances are.

Whatever the circumstances are,its illegal.You should search "To catch a predator" in youtube.

I am starting to feel a little worried here.Why would you want to point out that someone may get away with it in certain circumstances?You know what Im starting to suspect you about right?

Longbowman
04-22-2014, 09:53 PM
Listen, stop following me in every thread on this subject. I'm not in your country, not under your laws and I'm not doing anything against laws I'm under. With random "8-year-old" you are comparing apples and oranges.

In my eyes you are committing a serious moral transgression.

Trun
04-23-2014, 10:55 AM
I am starting to feel a little worried here.Why would you want to point out that someone may get away with it in certain circumstances?

Because I am objective.

You know what Im starting to suspect you about right?

Good luck in finding anything :D

In my eyes you are committing a serious moral transgression.

You know nothing about my relationship. Do I dig in your relationships?

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2014, 11:27 AM
LOL that's actually been the rule for most of human history.

Maybe in Peru or Argentina.

Longbowman
04-23-2014, 11:38 AM
Because I am objective.

Good luck in finding anything :D

You know nothing about my relationship. Do I dig in your relationships?

I do. I know she's 14. That's the transgression. Dig into mine, but you really won't find anything untoward.

Incal
04-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Maybe in Peru or Argentina.

You should open a history book or something.

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2014, 03:45 PM

In the old world such whores and decadence never existed, don't teach me about history.

Nehellenia
04-23-2014, 03:52 PM
17, if you're 16 your partner can't be more than 2 years older :P

Neanderthal
04-23-2014, 03:57 PM
17, if you're 16 your partner can't be more than 2 years older :P

Call the cops on me. I met my girlfriend when she was 15 and I was 21. I was dating a woman who was 2 years older than me by that time. Honest people don't need age restrictions.

Incal
04-23-2014, 04:15 PM
In the old world such whores and decadence never existed, don't teach me about history.

Do they teach you something in Albania? Do you actually have history classes? Or you just read the Quran the whole day?

According to Hostensius, once a girl was physically ready to consummate a sexual relationship, she was ready for marriage, and the same was true for boys. However, since puberty came earlier for females than males, they could marry at a younger age (usually, he said, girls were ready at age twelve and boys at age fourteen) (Brundage, 434).

http://www.amazon.com/Law-Christian-Society-Medieval-Europe/dp/0226077845/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398269236&sr=8-1&keywords=Law%2C+Sex%2C+and+Christian+Society+in+Me dieval+Europe.

Go and educate yourself a little please. World's history doesn't just revolve about whether Albos were more badass than Serbs.

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2014, 04:24 PM
Do they teach you something in Albania? Do you actually have history classes? Or you just read the Quran the whole day?

http://www.amazon.com/Law-Christian-Society-Medieval-Europe/dp/0226077845/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1398269236&sr=8-1&keywords=Law%2C+Sex%2C+and+Christian+Society+in+Me dieval+Europe.

Go and educate yourself a little please. World's history doesn't just revolve about whether Albos were more badass than Serbs.

My '' exotic med'' friend, I am catholic, but If i want i can spend all day reading quran without problem.

Yes, the female was ready at 15-16, but she would get married and then create a family, not going and fuck with 100 males in every pub or street.

Trun
04-23-2014, 05:22 PM
Call the cops on me. I met my girlfriend when she was 15 and I was 21. I was dating a woman who was 2 years older than me by that time. Honest people don't need age restrictions.

Be ready to face Perverted Justice. If we are lucky, we will share a cell in the jail.

Neanderthal
04-23-2014, 05:27 PM
Be ready to face Perverted Justice. If we are lucky, we will share a cell in the jail.

She is 19 now and we are still together. I can honestly say I never had anything remotely sexual with her before 18 tho. It's just in the perverted 'progressive western' minds that they equate relationships with sex.

Trun
04-23-2014, 05:29 PM
She is 19 now and we are still together. I can honestly say I never had anything remotely sexual with her before 18 tho. Is just in the perverted 'progressive western' minds that they equate relationships with sex.

Indeed, that's why I asked my British friend from where does he know what I do with my girlfriend.

pelikarski
04-23-2014, 05:42 PM

lol no mate.
at age 16 women were ready to start a family and not fuck with everything possible.
same for men.
extramarital relations were often punished.

Trun
04-23-2014, 05:46 PM
lol no mate.
at age 16 women were ready to start a family and not fuck with everything possible.
same for men.

It should be like this.

Not surprising that people with promiscuous sexual life try to judge me that I want to save a girl from being a whore like them.

pelikarski
04-23-2014, 05:50 PM
I wish you happiness mate. Just don't bang her for now. as long your relationship is platonic is okay in my book.
I know girls from my class two sluts confirmed to have slept with more 5 men

Trun
04-23-2014, 05:54 PM
I wish you happiness mate. Just don't bang her for now. as long your relationship is platonic is okay in my book.
I know girls from my class two sluts confirmed to have slept with more 5 men

S pryst ne sym q dokosnal ama nqma da go kaja publichno vyv foruma twa. Kwo im wliza w rabotata.

Kazwam go na bylgarski zaradi Sven - da ne sedne samo da si gubi wremeto da informira nqkwi negowi organizacii.

pelikarski
04-23-2014, 05:59 PM
sven e mnogo strannen no mi izglejda seriozen. predupredi go da ne napravi nekpq glupoat

Incal
04-23-2014, 06:13 PM
lol no mate.
same for men.

They were fucking anyways. Husband, neighbor, sheep, legion, whatever.

Rĉdwald
04-23-2014, 07:55 PM
20-35

Mental maturity is also a very important to me.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-23-2014, 07:59 PM
For young girls, 18. For young guys 12.

Geni
04-23-2014, 08:01 PM
I think 18

Fear Fiain
04-23-2014, 08:17 PM

reminds me of this xkcd comic ...
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/simple_answers.png

robertsmith
04-23-2014, 08:21 PM
>=16 if other person is <=25
>=18 if other person is >25

Longbowman
04-23-2014, 09:40 PM

There are prostitutes and laws concerning prostitutes in the Bible.

Longbowman
04-23-2014, 09:43 PM
Indeed, that's why I asked my British friend from where does he know what I do with my girlfriend.

If you haven't kissed or touched her, my bad, but I made it clear that if this were the case I would be OK with it, but you were reticent to confirm whether it was or wasn't, which leads me to believe that you have. If you would like to explicitly state that you haven't, I will stop.

Linebacker
04-23-2014, 09:48 PM

Is that what they teach you in albanian history class?

Prostitution is called "The oldest profession in the world" for a reason.You just made a complete idiot of yourself.Congrats.Your argument with Incal does not concern me,I just took the opportunity to make you look like a idiot.

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2014, 09:50 PM
Is that what they teach you in albanian history class?

Prostitution is called "The oldest profession in the world" for a reason.You just made a complete idiot of yourself.Congrats.Your argument with Incal does not concern me,I just took the opportunity to make you look like a idiot.

I am not talking about prostitutes moron, i am talking about the general decadence and immorality of the society.

Linebacker
04-23-2014, 09:54 PM
I am not talking about prostitutes moron, i am talking about the general decadence and immorality of the society.

Not really,but thats an even more inaccurate statement,since society back then was a hell.Those romantic things in the movies are just movies.

People back then killed themselves like dogs,killed children,burned down whole villages and cities,raped,plundered.They tortured people in the most horrible ways for saying something against the rulers

Does that sound very decent and moral to you?If it does,you have problems.

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2014, 10:00 PM
Yes, it is much morally and decent to me in that old way than seeing girls fucking like rabbits, subhumans shouting from cars like animals to women, drugs, alcoholic degeneracy, thinking about fuck and sex all the time etc etc... mediaeval age must come back.

Linebacker
04-23-2014, 10:02 PM
Yes, it is much morally and decent to me in that old way than seeing girls fucking like rabbits, subhumans shouting from cars like animals to women, drugs, alcoholic degeneracy, thinking about fuck and sex all the time etc etc... mediaeval age must come back.

Well then,In that case I am diagnosing you with misanthropy and mental diarrhea.Go see a shrink.

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2014, 10:05 PM
Well then,In that case I am diagnosing you with misanthropy and mental diarrhea.Go see a shrink.

And I am diagnosing you as a degenerate creature, totally immoral , that thinks only about animal action and interactions, representing the typical decadence that will bring the people of europe in the bridge of hopeless mixing and extermination.

Linebacker
04-23-2014, 10:08 PM
And I am diagnosing you as a degenerate creature, totally immoral , that thinks only about animal action and interactions, representing the typical decadence that will bring the people of europe in the bridge of hopeless mixing and extermination.

No need to further confirm my diagnose.Go and see a doctor faster.You need help asap.

Cleitus
04-23-2014, 10:34 PM
Sven you are garbage.

Linebacker
04-23-2014, 10:56 PM
Sven you are garbage.

I am a modern thinking person,for some people like you and KastriShitty,who are socially awkward,with no friends,who can only think of hate and how humanity sucks and people should die,I may be,but for the normal,sane people in life I am a role model.

Ignorance is very widespread amongst albanians I notice.Must be a genetic thing or something.Or maybe they teach you that in school.Either way,I really feel sorry for the wasted existence of people like you,Kastrioti,and everyone who shares that kind of beliefs.Because deep down inside you are people who couldve been something in life,but somewhere along the line you took the wrong turn to miserable land.

Thats fine by me,since I got my shit sorted out,and Im moving forward along with the rest of the world.If you want to stay behind,knock yourself out,its your choice.

Kastrioti1443
04-23-2014, 11:00 PM
Looool, can you believe this turko-gypsy mongrel, teaching us how we do not have friends or how we '' would have become something in life'' looooool, please teach us more about your internet achievements.

Lmaooo I had a long time that didn't laugh so much.

Trun
04-24-2014, 05:15 AM
If you haven't kissed or touched her, my bad, but I made it clear that if this were the case I would be OK with it, but you were reticent to confirm whether it was or wasn't, which leads me to believe that you have. If you would like to explicitly state that you haven't, I will stop.

Sex is for couples who are married or planning to marry. These are the views I have. Decide for yourself whether I have done everything like this with her. If you are as intelligent as you claim to be, it would be a piece of cake. As for kisses, there is nothing wrong with kissing, if it is normally done, not some perversions.

Before this one I have had another relationship, and despite this, I'm still a virgin and proud to say it. It makes me different in a world where almost everybody is promiscuous. So I don't think I'm the one who should be lectured about morals. Stick to your threesomes buddy.

Incal
04-24-2014, 07:05 AM
No need to further confirm my diagnose.Go and see a doctor faster.You need help asap.

Ignore this hypocrite. Calling others immoral and preaching about decency while in other threads he drops trash like this:

Ok, but bring your unibrow mother too, so I can fuck her until she bleeds from her ass, ok?

Dude, I have fucked whores like your mother a lot in real life, in middle of Athens if you want. To be sincere I do not feel well since this internet and I can not prove anything, so my anadolid-arabid friend, why don't you meet me in athens so you can see how i make the ass of your mother bleed?

armenianbodyhair
04-24-2014, 07:08 AM

Sounds like you need to get laid.

Feral
04-24-2014, 07:13 AM
Some people on this forums really need to get laid more often, if they ever have. I can't believe that some people believe that having or thinking about sex frequently is a decadent and degenerate behaviour. :icon_lol:

Trun
04-24-2014, 08:59 AM
I can't believe that some people believe that having or thinking about sex frequently is a decadent and degenerate behaviour. :icon_lol:

Depends with who.

Kastrioti1443
04-24-2014, 09:26 AM
Sounds like you need to get laid.

Are you going to help me?

Kalimtari
04-24-2014, 09:44 AM
What is the minimum age for sex consent of younger person if older one is 20+?

IMHO - 18

albosomething
04-24-2014, 01:58 PM

Ill give u diagnose bro, you are mentally retarded

Linebacker
04-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Ill give u diagnose bro, you are mentally retarded

Another person that needs to get laid.

Is sex really that hard to get in Albania?Why are you all frustrated?Its not just 1 or 2 of you.Its like you all share the same brain!WTF.

Odin
02-17-2018, 03:06 AM

Sp_loa
02-17-2018, 05:14 PM
16 or 18 I'm not sure.

Tom Cat
02-18-2018, 02:28 PM
In the U.S., the age of legal consent is eighteen. Anyone under eighteen is jail bait. Avoid them like the plague.

Do you really think a romp in the sack with a minor is worth spending a lengthy sentence in prison for statutory rape?

Bobby Martnen
02-18-2018, 07:10 PM
16 and up is an acceptable age for marriage, in my opinion, and I don't approve of sex without marriage.

Thambi
02-18-2018, 07:37 PM
I guess 17-18 should be ok if the elder one is 20+. Below 17 seems too young to have sex imo..

KMack
02-18-2018, 07:44 PM
In the USA age of consent varies from state to state.