PDA

View Full Version : Russia accuses 25 Ukrainians of planning terror attacks

Loki
04-03-2014, 09:27 PM
Russia accuses 25 Ukrainians of planning terror attacks (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-26878193)

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/74022000/jpg/_74022736_021740075.jpg
Russian troops are now fully in control of the Crimean peninsula

Russia's Federal Security Service (FSB) says it has detained 25 Ukrainians, accusing them of planning terrorist attacks at about the time of last month's Crimean referendum.

The FSB says they are members of ultra-nationalist movements and were preparing attacks inside Russia.

Ukraine's Security Service says Russian media reports that it had ordered any such attacks were "nonsense".

Tensions are high after Moscow's annexation of the Crimean peninsula.

Nato says Russia has tens of thousands of troops massed along its border with eastern Ukraine.

The BBC's Steven Rosenberg in Moscow says those detained by the FSB reportedly include three members of the Ukrainian nationalist group Right Sector.

The Ukrainians have been accused of taking photographs of Russian troop movements and of trying to make contact with extremist elements in Russia.

In a statement, the FSB said those being held had been planning attacks between 14-17 March in Russia's Rostov, Volgograd, Tver, Orel, Belgorod, Kalmykia and Tatarstan regions.

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 09:32 PM
Brave people, its not terorism when you fight an ocupyier

Veneda
04-03-2014, 09:55 PM

Excuse me Bosniak vicim of Serbs. Do you support nazi Kievian Majdan Ukainian heroes from red and black Bandera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera) flag? They are nazis from the Polish and Russian point of view, responsible for killing more than 100,000 of Polish civilians in 1943-1944 in Wolhynia and Eastern Galicia.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-03-2014, 09:57 PM
Ukrainians are well known for terrorism like the OUN / UPA who terrorized Polish women & children!

http://www.naszdziennik.pl/polska-kraj/54790,polacy-jak-zywe-tarcze.html

The average age of the Poles murdered in August 1943 in so called “corpse field” in Wolyn is 7 years old. These are the latest findings of the Polish scientists, who carried out the exhumations in this place, disclosed by the head of expedition Olaf Popkiewicz from the The Council for the Protection of Struggle and Martyrdom Sites.

The “corpse field” is a place between Ostrowki and Wola Ostrowiecka villages. On 29 August 1943 Ukrainians murdered the majority of men from Ostrowki. Women, children and old men first were locked up in the church, then UPA (The Ukrainian Insurgent Army) units drove them to the field, which soon became the “corpse field”.

When Germans came to the village and shots were fired, Ukrainians were driving Poles in front of them, covering themselves with Poles like with human shields. From eyewitness testimonies appear that the people driven to the “corpse field” were observed by a German air scout which was recording the activity of UPA units. This alarmed Ukrainians who decided to kill their victims on the spot – says Popkiewicz.

First they killed with bayonets and axes, then with their commander’ consent they shot at the defenceless people. Neither crying of children, nor begging of mothers didn’t help. Murderers didn’t have mercy for anyone!

From eyewitness accounts we know that, the corpses were abandoned in the fields, in the August sun, and were lying there unburied for two weeks.

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 09:59 PM
Excuse me Bosniak vicim of Serbs. Do you support nazi Kievian Majdan Ukainian heroes from red and black Bandera (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stepan_Bandera) flag? They are nazis from the Polish and Russian point of view, responsible for killing more than 100,000 of Polish civilians in 1943-1944 in Wolhynia and Eastern Galicia.

I dont care who they are, their country is invaded, not the other way. If they were in Russia doing this I would support Russia. Doing anything to defend your country is legal completely and anyone willing to contribute, black, white, gypsy, nazi, stalinist, democrat, murderer and nun, anyone is welcome and hero when defending his country

Veneda
04-03-2014, 10:06 PM
I dont care who they are, their country is invaded, not the other way. If they were in Russia doing this I would support Russia. Doing anything to defend your country is legal completely and anyone willing to contribute, black, white, gypsy, nazi, stalinist, democrat, murdered and nun, anyone is welcome and hero when defending his country

By your definition you are ok when Ukrainian "heroes" murderered Polish civilians. Good luck Bosniak. Remember your own history! I have nothing to say to you, hypocrite!

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 10:10 PM
By your definition you are ok when Ukrainian "heroes" murderered Polish civilians. Good luck Bosniak. Remember your own history! I have nothing to say to you, hypocrite!

Maybe you should be reminded of a fucking Holodomor?? 7 500 000 Ukrainians were killed, starved like dogs to death.
What poles were killed during or after revolution to prompt Russian invasion?

Why am I actualy discussing anything with you, you are a slav, and like all slavs have perverted view of history and humanity

Veneda
04-03-2014, 10:20 PM
Maybe you should be reminded of a fucking Holodomor?? 7 500 000 Ukrainians were killed, starved like dogs to death.
What poles were killed during or after revolution to prompt Russian invasion?

Why am I actualy discussing anything with you, you are a slav, and like all slavs have perverted view of history and humanity

Blame Stalin for Hlodomor. We Poles have nothing to do with this. And thanks for darailing the thread. You may to continue in your Bosniak way ...

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 10:23 PM
Blame Stalin for Hlodomor. We Poles have nothing to do with this. And thanks for darailing the thread. You may to continue in your Bosniak way ...

Ukrainians then fought for independence from Stalin after Holomodor. They just killed you for no reason?
Oh I will continue dont worry. At least I am not a religio-genetic maniac dreaming of orthodoxization and slavicization of Europe.

Loki
04-03-2014, 10:27 PM
Ukrainians then fought for independence from Stalin after Holomodor. They just killed you for no reason?
Oh I will continue dont worry. At least I am not a religio-genetic maniac dreaming of orthodoxization and slavicization of Europe.

Hrulj stop derailing the goddamn thread. ffs

Veneda
04-03-2014, 10:34 PM
Sir, I do not care if you support Ukrainian Majdan nazis or not. Your way of thinking is completely unclear to me, but I appreciate your efforts.

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Sir, I do not care if you support Ukrainian Majdan nazis or not. Your way of thinking is completely unclear to me, but I appetite your efforts.

Its enough for me that people who protest for Serb Kosovo, and who support Serbs and Serbia are against Ukraine that I would be willing to fight to defend it from those slavic beasts

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 10:41 PM
Hrulj stop derailing the goddamn thread. ffs

She started with poles who were killed

Veneda
04-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Its enough for me that people who protest for Serb Kosovo, and who support Serbs and Serbia are against Ukraine that I would be willing to fight to defend it from those slavic beasts

This is another attempt from you Sir, to derail the thread. Who cares about Kosovo when we speak about Ukrainian issues?

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 10:52 PM
This is another attempt from you Sir, to derail the thread. Who cares about Kosovo when we speak about Ukrainian issues?

You do since you opened a can of shitstorm after I left a comment you didnt like. I dont want to derail this thread, you want to argue, fine, send me a pm, leave this thread allone

Veneda
04-03-2014, 10:52 PM
She started with poles who were killed

And you all the time you wine about Bosniaks who were killed by Serbs. Satisfied?

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 10:54 PM
And you all the time wine with Bosniaks who were killed. Satisfied?

Where? In this thread? Where exactly and who started first

Veneda
04-03-2014, 11:04 PM
Where? In this thread? Where exactly and who started first

Sir, before you say something stupid, stick to the thread. You are still between Bosniak and Serb confinct and this is NOT the subject of this theard. Thanks for understanding.

RandoBloom
04-03-2014, 11:16 PM
1. Loki opens this thread
Brave people, its not terorism when you fight an ocupyier I comment
You bump in

Thanks for understanding

Veneda
04-03-2014, 11:23 PM
You bump in

Thanks for understanding

Peace. And do not mess with me. Agree? :)

Chichic
04-03-2014, 11:33 PM

You should be careful with the term "Nazi".

epirot
04-04-2014, 08:46 AM

Victim of Serbs? Naser Oric killed more than 4,000 Serbian women and children (yes those mudjahedins are brave only against children), this beast even released tapes showing him cut off serbian throats, and the kangaroo court in Hague let him go.
Serbs are the BIG victims of the yugo wars. The nation with the larger number of refugees. This is how the west re-paid them for fighting against the NAZIs.

Now i think you should know that Bosniak Muslims were Hitler's best allies during WWII. Look up "Handzar Divizija"

epirot
04-04-2014, 08:47 AM
I dont care who they are, their country is invaded, not the other way. If they were in Russia doing this I would support Russia. Doing anything to defend your country is legal completely and anyone willing to contribute, black, white, gypsy, nazi, stalinist, democrat, murderer and nun, anyone is welcome and hero when defending his country

You are the invaders in Bosnia and Sandzak.

epirot
04-04-2014, 08:48 AM

He cannot remember something he does not have. Bosniak history starts in 1992. When the west decided to break-up Yugoslavia.

epirot
04-04-2014, 08:50 AM
Sir, I do not care if you support Ukrainian Majdan nazis or not. Your way of thinking is completely unclear to me, but I appreciate your efforts.

The Balija is 100% predictable and clear. He supports anything pro-Islam comes from USA. Nothing simpler than that. He practiaclly follows Al-jazeera balkan.

Anything that goes against the Slavs is good for Hrulj. And its a shame since a lot of those people (muslims in Bosnia) have the purest Serbian blood from medeival times (blond, very tall, etc..)

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 10:01 AM
You are the invaders in Bosnia and Sandzak.

Nope, that would be Serbs. Those are Bosniak lands.

He cannot remember something he does not have. Bosniak history starts in 1992. When the west decided to break-up Yugoslavia.

Is that so. Well thene explain mention and existance of Bosniaks before that :)

The Balija is 100% predictable and clear. He supports anything pro-Islam comes from USA. Nothing simpler than that. He practiaclly follows Al-jazeera balkan.

Anything that goes against the Slavs is good for Hrulj. And its a shame since a lot of those people (muslims in Bosnia) have the purest Serbian blood from medeival times (blond, very tall, etc..)

Victim of Serbs? Naser Oric killed more than 4,000 Serbian women and children (yes those mudjahedins are brave only against children), this beast even released tapes showing him cut off serbian throats, and the kangaroo court in Hague let him go.
Serbs are the BIG victims of the yugo wars. The nation with the larger number of refugees. This is how the west re-paid them for fighting against the NAZIs.

Now i think you should know that Bosniak Muslims were Hitler's best allies during WWII. Look up "Handzar Divizija"

How is supporting Ukraine pro-Islam :laugh:
I thought they were christians.
What do you have against Al-Jazera Balkans?
I dont know what muslims you are talking about.
And dont off topic

Can you show us those tapes? Since of those 4000 Serbs there isnt any record. So do provide evidence for that as well

Loki
04-04-2014, 10:38 AM
How is supporting Ukraine pro-Islam :laugh:

Which part of Ukraine are you supporting? Ukrainians seem to hate each other more than anything else.

Hevo
04-04-2014, 11:08 AM

It doesnt suprise me that you support these terrorists. You call these terrorists that wanted to murder innocent people brave?:picard2:

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 12:57 PM
It doesnt suprise me that you support these terrorists. You call these terrorists that wanted to murder innocent people brave?:picard2:

Who did they murder? Who did they want to murder? You are full of shit

epirot
04-04-2014, 01:08 PM

STFU Arab.

Kiyant
04-04-2014, 01:11 PM
STFU Arab.

You know that Bosniaks are genetically more "white"/"european" then for example greeks right?

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 01:11 PM
STFU Arab.

Y U so butthurt? Cant find anything to support your claims

Hevo
04-04-2014, 01:18 PM

They had plans to attack as stated:

In a statement, the FSB said those being held had been planning attacks between 14-17 March in Russia's Rostov, Volgograd, Tver, Orel, Belgorod, Kalmykia and Tatarstan regions.

You are a complete hypocritical retard.

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 01:34 PM
They had plans to attack as stated:

You are a complete hypocritical retard.

They are attacking an agressor of their country. How is that terorism or killing of inocents?

Loki
04-04-2014, 01:43 PM
Hrulj seems to be always on the side of terrorists.

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 01:46 PM

Especialy if they are muslim like Ukrainians :laugh:

Hevo
04-04-2014, 01:58 PM
They are attacking an agressor of their country. How is that terorism or killing of inocents?

They were planning terror attacks inside Russia, that's is already an act of terrorism. Props to the Russia's Federal Security Service that they arrested these scumbags.

Scandalf
04-04-2014, 01:58 PM

Listen, I think you didn't get his point: he said that it's ok to do terrorism towards an invader.
In your example he would pick sides with Poles doing terrorism in Ukraine.

Scandalf
04-04-2014, 02:00 PM

Well, to target the military is one thing, but to target civilians makes you a 100% terrorist.

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 02:04 PM
They were planning terror attacks inside Russia, that's is already an act of terrorism. Props to the Russia's Federal Security Service that they arrested these scumbags.

And invasion, anexation etc isnt ?

Listen, I think you didn't get his point: he said that it's ok to do terrorism towards an invader.
In your example he would pick sides with Poles doing terrorism in Ukraine.

If Ukraine invaded Poland then yes, I would be OK with poles attacking them

Well, to target the military is one thing, but to target civilians makes you a 100% terrorist.

How do you know they would target civilians? They didnt do it. And Russia is of course going to say the worst things. I am amazed they didnt say how they wanted to bomb Nuke power plant

Hayalet
04-04-2014, 02:16 PM
Loki, how can you be pro-Kosovo and pro-Russian/anti-NATO at the same time?

Scandalf
04-04-2014, 02:17 PM
How do you know they would target civilians? They didnt do it. And Russia is of course going to say the worst things. I am amazed they didnt say how they wanted to bomb Nuke power plant

That's the point: we don't know.
But just in case, I believe in what I said concerning terrorism.

Scandalf
04-04-2014, 02:20 PM

Didn't you get it?
Loki is the God of Trickery and Fire.

Sarmatian
04-04-2014, 02:27 PM

Nah, he is just worthless POS from a little country that has never achieved anything and even had to borrow culture/religion from others. He is jealous of all the big countries with rich history, culture, of all the former and present empires and especially of the country that has never ever been conquered and fucked up every single invader that dared to walk on its lands. So he would support anything that diminishes such a successful state.

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 02:27 PM
That's the point: we don't know.
But just in case, I believe in what I said concerning terrorism.

We do know. Russia says the referendum was democratic, even thouth it didnt have any other option other than independence or joining russia :laugh:
Enough to never trust Russia in anything

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 02:29 PM
Nah, he is just worthless POS from a little country that has never achieved anything and even had to borrow culture/religion from others. He is jealous of all the big countries with rich history, culture, of all the former and present empires and especially of the country that has never ever been conquered and fucked up every single invader that dared to walk on its lands. So he would support anything that diminishes such a successful state.

We archived more than you, and that is clean mind and honor.
Your religion is from Russia :laugh: It certainly isnt from Judea :laugh:
Never been conquered? Forgot the Mongols ;) ?
Succesfull state? 17 000 000 km2 of undeveloped land and poverty. Nothing to diminish there. I just dont want you destroying other countries and spreading your filth there

Hevo
04-04-2014, 02:35 PM
And invasion, anexation etc isnt ?

You mean that military invasions and annexations are acts of terrorism? Nope.

Sarmatian
04-04-2014, 02:39 PM
We archived more than you, and that is clean mind and honor.

Sure... if you say so :rolleyes:

Your religion is from Russia :laugh: It certainly isnt from Judea :laugh:

It may have originated in Judea but it wasn't forced on Russia by outsiders like in your case :laugh:

Never been conquered? Forgot the Mongols ;) ?

What about them? They have never actually conquered Russia. Northern half of Rus principalities have never seen a Mongol.

Succesfull state? 17 000 000 km2 of undeveloped land...

True. Russia can afford 1000s of kilometers of national parks, largest in the world. How big are the parks in Bosnia?

...and poverty.

I bet still better than your shithole.

Nothing to diminish there. I just dont want you destroying other countries and spreading your filth there

Where do you see Russia destroying other countries? Ukraine? It's falling apart on its own and it was predicted by some Ukrainian military officers a few months before Maidan. Russia just picking the pieces.

Scandalf
04-04-2014, 02:45 PM
We do know. Russia says the referendum was democratic, even thouth it didnt have any other option other than independence or joining russia :laugh:
Enough to never trust Russia in anything

What you wrote is true but let's face it, the majority would have still wanted to join Russia.
In fact I think Russia simply overreacted in a pretty stupid way (they seem awkward in geopolitics).
Crimea would have gone to Russia in any case.
Plus, I don't feel like blaming Russians too much. I mean, c'mon, we all know that the UN is a joke. They never even dared to impose some sanctions on the US for invading Iraq (which was totally illegal!!!). The people in Crimea are ethnic Russians, It's not like they stole the land to someone. Nor was there a horrible bloodshed.

Loki
04-04-2014, 02:58 PM

Easily. In Kosovo, the vast majority of the people are ethnic Albanians.

I admire Russia, and despise the aggressive and disrespectful way that NATO treats Russia. It's total paranoia. It's not like Russia is going to invade Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia tomorrow. Gross exaggerations and scaremongering.

Loki
04-04-2014, 02:59 PM
Didn't you get it?
Loki is the God of Trickery and Fire.

I mean what I say :)

La Misse
04-04-2014, 02:59 PM
What else to expect?

RandoBloom
04-04-2014, 05:33 PM
You mean that military invasions and annexations are acts of terrorism? Nope.

ter·ror [ter-er] Show IPA
noun
intense, sharp, overmastering fear: to be frantic with terror.
an instance or cause of intense fear or anxiety; quality of causing terror: to be a terror to evildoers.
any period of frightful violence or bloodshed likened to the Reign of Terror in France.
violence or threats of violence used for intimidation or coercion; terrorism.

Thus Russia is a terrorist

Sure... if you say so :rolleyes:
It may have originated in Judea but it wasn't forced on Russia by outsiders like in your case :laugh:
What about them? They have never actually conquered Russia. Northern half of Rus principalities have never seen a Mongol.
True. Russia can afford 1000s of kilometers of national parks, largest in the world. How big are the parks in Bosnia?
I bet still better than your shithole.
Where do you see Russia destroying other countries? Ukraine? It's falling apart on its own and it was predicted by some Ukrainian military officers a few months before Maidan. Russia just picking the pieces.

Who forced it on Bosniaks? If it was forced why are people stil Muslim? Turks left 200 years ago :laugh:
Sure, "national parks" Is that how you call all the towns cities and villages outside St Peresburg & Moscow :laugh:
Do you earn 260 000 a month?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Holodomor
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Second_Chechen_War
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Russo-Georgian_war
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Budapest_Memorandum_on_Security_Assurances
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2014_Crimean_crisis

Which shows that you are exterminating people, invading others, breaking agreements, and seeking to weaken and keep your neighbours weak and dependant in order to invade them.

What you wrote is true but let's face it, the majority would have still wanted to join Russia.
In fact I think Russia simply overreacted in a pretty stupid way (they seem awkward in geopolitics).
Crimea would have gone to Russia in any case.
Plus, I don't feel like blaming Russians too much. I mean, c'mon, we all know that the UN is a joke. They never even dared to impose some sanctions on the US for invading Iraq (which was totally illegal!!!). The people in Crimea are ethnic Russians, It's not like they stole the land to someone. Nor was there a horrible bloodshed.

Sure, thats why they didnt give them option to say no to it. "would you like to die" and only option is yes, because you decided that I do want to hahah
Its laughable. And insulting to inteligence.
UN didnt place sanctions on any of the countries with Veto power, including Russia.

epirot
04-05-2014, 05:20 AM
Easily. In Kosovo, the vast majority of the people are ethnic Albanians.

wrong argument. if west won the war in ukraine, pretty soon (by the usual western methods) Russians would be a minority n Ukraine and in Crimea, so you would "easily" support, in the same manner, that Russia should redraw from Crimea.
Just imagine that it is the turkey/romans(same shit)/west who made albos a majority in Kosovo. If you ever visit the place, you will easily see it is the Kiev equivalent for Serbs. *FULL* of glorious churches and monasteries , that NATO lets the albos destroy...

There is some recursive loop in your thinking and i guess you must give it a check.

Loki
04-05-2014, 08:02 AM
wrong argument. if west won the war in ukraine, pretty soon (by the usual western methods) Russians would be a minority n Ukraine and in Crimea,

By what reasoning? Who said so? West/Ukranians were not exactly attempting ethnic cleansing and genocide.

Cail
04-05-2014, 08:14 AM
You should be careful with the term "Nazi".

They are legit, text-book, Nazis as in National-Socialists, militant violent chauvinists, advocating mass murders and ethnic cleansing. They routinely call for the genocide of Jews, Russians and Poles.

epirot
04-05-2014, 12:57 PM
By what reasoning? Who said so? West/Ukranians were not exactly attempting ethnic cleansing and genocide.
Russians are smart enough to know that they are the next big target (and the last one).
West always attempt anti-slav cleansing. For over 1500 years. First using other slavs, and if they fail, then explicit military action/warplanes come into play. If west was capable to do it, they would storm into Russia and kill at least 50m russians. That should be donwright obvious by their whole anti-Slav stance.
Now, the fact that they temporarily support *other* *weaker* Slavs (Svoboda, Mudjahedins in Bosnia and the Caucase, Ustase in Croatia), to kill *stronger* Slavic cultures (Russians, Serbs) should never be assumed as "pro-slav", just because they use Slavic instruments. It is a clever way of harming the stronger slavic centers. So, every Pole, Croat and Ukranian should know that when he goes against stronger Slavs with external help, he indirectly seals his own nation's death sentence. In the long run i mean.
And if you want my opinion, it is not USA who "invented" the war against Slavs. This war has its roots 1000 years before Colombo went to America. America just follows the "book" written milleniums ago.

Loki
04-05-2014, 01:01 PM
Russians are smart enough to know that they are the next big target (and the last one).
West always attempt anti-slav cleansing. For over 1500 years. First using other slavs, and if they fail, then explicit military action/warplanes come into play. If west was capable to do it, they would storm into Russia and kill at least 50m russians. That should be donwright obvious by their whole anti-Slav stance.
Now, the fact that they temporarily support *other* *weaker* Slavs (Svoboda, Mudjahedins in Bosnia and the Caucase, Ustase in Croatia), to kill *stronger* Slavic cultures (Russians, Serbs) should never be assumed as "pro-slav", just because they use Slavic instruments. They are deeply anti-Slav.
And if you want my opinion, it is not USA who "invented" the war against Slavs. This war has its roots 1000 years before Colombo went to America. America just follows the "book" written milleniums ago.

I'm gaining more and more respect for Slavic people - especially Russians. They're no-one's slaves and will never accept second-best. Russians are top of the food chain.

epirot
04-05-2014, 01:05 PM
They are legit, text-book, Nazis as in National-Socialists, militant violent chauvinists, advocating mass murders and ethnic cleansing. They routinely call for the genocide of Jews, Russians and Poles.

Jews in the above equation is just to create confusion. The main target of those scumbags is to harm other Slavs. Usually stronger Slavs. So you will see Croats against Serbs, Banderovci against Poles and Poles against Russians. West always supports the weaker to attack the stronger thus creating eternal turmoil, death and voilence and not letting nature set its way by PEACE, the SLAVIC way... No, they always instigate inter-slavic hatred....

epirot
04-05-2014, 01:14 PM
I'm gaining more and more respect for Slavic people - especially Russians. They're no-one's slaves and will never accept second-best. Russians are top of the food chain.
Russians are the natural leader in the Slavic ranks, hands down. But currently, and mainly because of the idiocy of rest of Slavs, Russians are left with no ideological framework to offer to the rest of Slavs, they act in haste, driven by the instict for survival. They give to me the impression of functioning in the same way Serbs functioned during the 90s. Pure fight for survival, nothing higher than that.
Nowdays Russians have turned in the east, China and the rest of soviet-era satellites. That's great for the moment but can't see how it will turn out in the future, how it helps reach the final goal. Cause, and pls mark my words, Russians without the rest of Slavs cannot do much. If you look back in history, Slavs act, live and develop in parallel waves, they expand and shrink in a global manner, like they have some wireless antenas, and i am talking 400 AD here and forward.

So, the support for Slavs cannot be conditional : support Russians here and Albanians there. It must be total and unconditional.
And just to clarify, supporting the gangster criminals in Croatia or Ukraine cannot be taken as pro-SLAV, it is the worse anti-slavic act.

So, regardless of the west supportin Slavic criminals or bombing the stronger good Slavs, west is *ALWAYS* anti-slav. And also west acts consistently regarding this. They act like pre-programmed robots. Therefore, likewise should act and think we. Support the Slavs always and everywhere.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-05-2014, 01:26 PM
Russians are the natural leader in the Slavic ranks, hands down. But currently, and mainly because of the idiocy of rest of Slavs, Russians are left with no ideological framework to offer to the rest of Slavs, they act in haste, driven by the instict for survival. They give to me the impression of functioning in the same way Serbs functioned during the 90s. Pure fight for survival, nothing higher than that.
Nowdays Russians have turned in the east, China and the rest of soviet-era satellites. That's great for the moment but can't see how it will turn out in the future, how it helps reach the final goal. Cause, and pls mark my words, Russians without the rest of Slavs cannot do much. If you look back in history, Slavs act, live and develop in parallel waves, they expand and shrink in a global manner, like they have some wireless antenas, and i am talking 400 AD here and forward.

So, the support for Slavs cannot be conditional : support Russians here and Albanians there. It must be total and unconditional.
And just to clarify, supporting the gangster criminals in Croatia or Ukraine cannot be taken as pro-SLAV, it is the worse anti-slavic act.

So, regardless of the west supportin Slavic criminals or bombing the stronger good Slavs, west is *ALWAYS* anti-slav. And also west acts consistently regarding this. They act like pre-programmed robots. Therefore, likewise should act and think we. Support the Slavs always and everywhere.

The Russians f*cked up big time with Soviet rule.

Russians aren't the most competent leaders of the Slavs the Poles traditionally were before the Partitions of Poland.

Loki
04-05-2014, 01:34 PM

I don't see it that way. I am trying to be as neutral/unbiased as possible. Albanians have a legitimate claim to Kosovo. In that regard, I disagree with Russia.

Loki
04-05-2014, 01:36 PM

It's the ideology of Stalinism that fucked up, not per se the Russian people. Putin is reviving Russia in the best way possible - utilizing the Russian people's full potential ... not communism, and also not classism (Tzarism). He is the greatest Russian who has ever lived.

Arianiti
04-05-2014, 04:17 PM
I do not know how trustful Russians can be when speaking of Ukranian terrorists of terrorism.

I never trust a word what russians and similar to them say. History has proven that they are pathological liars when they try to achieve their goals.

How that terrorist country, that bitch Russia, dares to compare Crimea with Kosova. I haven't seen Ukranians or Ukranian state attacking its citizens in Crimea and killin and genociding them with all military arsenal they own.

Sarmatian
04-05-2014, 04:46 PM
I do not know how trustful Russians can be when speaking of Ukranian terrorists of terrorism.

You don't have to trust Russians when it comes to banderovtsi. Ask Poles, they will tell you a lot of scary stories on the topic. During and after WWII half of a million of Polish civilians were slaughtered by these scum.

I never trust a word what russians and similar to them say. History has proven that they are pathological liars when they try to achieve their goals.

Well mate... that's just your personal opinion. And in big geopolitics there is no such thing as trust anyway.

How that terrorist country, that bitch Russia, dares to compare Crimea with Kosova. I haven't seen Ukranians or Ukranian state attacking its citizens in Crimea and killin and genociding them with all military arsenal they own.

I'm getting tired of people's ignorance. Juridically case of Kosovo and case of Crimea are exactly same: opinion of majority expressed through referendum resulted in secession of the region from it's state. The events that lead to these referendums are absolutely irrelevant as you will not find any mention of war or genocide in documents of International Court on Kosovo's case.

epirot
04-05-2014, 07:36 PM
I don't see it that way. I am trying to be as neutral/unbiased as possible. Albanians have a legitimate claim to Kosovo. In that regard, I disagree with Russia.

by the same logic, Caucasus, Chechnya should go independent, till Russia shrinks to include only Moscow (same thing like Serbia and Beograd in the balkans - the eternal germanic plan to shrink and then trap all Serbs inside one single city). Supporting kosovo criminals anti-slavs where just the use of Slavic language (Serb/Bulgarian/Slovene/Gorani/Makedonian/etc) is equal to death sentence , is very much the same like supporting separatism in Chechnya.

There can be no neutrality here. Neutrality only lives in naive slavic minds. Neutrality has died 1500 years ago.

epirot
04-05-2014, 07:43 PM

Russians aren't the most competent leaders of the Slavs the Poles traditionally were before the Partitions of Poland.

I wouldn't have a problem with that. I would accept having lets say Yugoslavia's capital in Warsow, under one condition : to cut any non-slavic/anti-slavic ties with the outside world, which have demonstrated consistent anti-slavic, homicidal behavior during the last 1000 years....
Cause those ties has biten us in the ass not only once or twice....
You know who/what those ties are, no need to elaborate further.

If Poland develops a genuine Slavic power i would embrace it right away.... But calling the Vatican the NATO and i dont know who else just because you think "Poland are better rulers" that is insane... suicidal...

Now about Russians durring the soviet years.... I guess Poland had participated in MORE serious projects, infrastructure, sciences then than now... You can't be serious. Greece is full of Polish painters, bulgarian door cleaners and Ukrainian bar-women... You can't be serious comparing the sovier era with today.... So this anti-soviet bonbon has to stop some day... BS, of course it WAS BETTER WITH THE RUSSIANS HANDS DOWN... all rest is propaganda and media terrorism...

Plus between you and me, do you really think Poles can do better in sciences/organization/administration than the rest of slavs? Poles might be cool, no doubt, but i am afraid same holds true for the rest of Slavs...

But we are in a war bro. It does not matter who's got the bigger dick here, but whos got the bigger weapons, and that is RUSSIA. Going against the best of Slavs now, is like going down downright anti-SLAV..... check my words bro...

Loki
04-05-2014, 08:09 PM
by the same logic, Caucasus, Chechnya should go independent,

I could agree on that. I wonder if it is in their best interests, though.

epirot
04-06-2014, 04:25 AM
I could agree on that. I wonder if it is in their best interests, though.

the problem is they won't stop in Chechnya. There should be indepemdence first in every Celtic spot in UK, in every Slavic spot in Germany , in every German, Indian, Mexican, Latin, French, Irish spot in the US, Canada should split in two, or more, also Spain (one of the main bombers of 1999 (Xavier Solana) and we dont forget that), and Italy, and france, and every country in the west and then finally maybe i would agree about Kosovo and Chechnya. Of course If all the above happened, i am sure that there would not be no kosovo or chechnya problem, and the bimbos in kosovo and chechnya would beg on their knees Serbs/Russians respectively to include them in their countries (like Chechnya was during Soviet times, and Kosovo during Yugoslvia). Simple stuff actually.

Arianiti
04-06-2014, 10:38 AM
I'm getting tired of people's ignorance. Juridically case of Kosovo and case of Crimea are exactly same: opinion of majority expressed through referendum resulted in secession of the region from it's state. The events that lead to these referendums are absolutely irrelevant as you will not find any mention of war or genocide in documents of International Court on Kosovo's case.

Russia is one dirty player and most of the people who have been under its rule have directly or indirectly tasted the evil of Russia. Ask people who were part of the Eastern Block.

Russia leads hypocritical politics and has no clue with civilization and democracy. Some of Europeans think that Russia will protect them from radical islamism while Russia is the nest of many Islamic dictators. That's my impression Ive got from some Russia supporters.

There is not a single similarity with Crimea and Kosova, not even on legislation side. Crimea was annexed by a country while Kosova became independent country and multi-ethnic according to its Constitution, so it is a country that belongs to Kosovars no matter of ethnicity, while Russia has violated all international rules by annexing a part of one Sovereign state. So it a direct conflict between two states and not a conflict between a country and part of it.

We were not annexed by Albania, and our independence came as a result of long war and 100 years terror under servia.

Muslims in Russia

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rotW3v0HP14

Street prayers with up to 60,000 worshipers. Of Moscow's 10.5 million people, 1.5 million Muslims. The video is cut together and annotated (in French) of the known pseudonym Maxime Lepante for riposte Laďque. Translated by MrPathfinder884 (youtube comment)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Aihmte1DWvA

Sarmatian
04-06-2014, 03:47 PM
There is not a single similarity with Crimea and Kosova, not even on legislation side. Crimea was annexed by a country while Kosova became independent country and multi-ethnic according to its Constitution, so it is a country that belongs to Kosovars no matter of ethnicity, while Russia has violated all international rules by annexing a part of one Sovereign state. So it a direct conflict between two states and not a conflict between a country and part of it.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. If you'll build a chain of events for both cases it will look somewhere like that:

Kosovo - ethnic tensions/genocide/war/peacekeeping operation/local government is unhappy with central government/local government organizing referendum about secession/referendum is positive on secession/the region in question seceded/the region forming its own state.

Crimea - unrest in Kiev/government is overthrown/president flees and new government taking place/people of the region in question are feeling threatened by ideology of revolutionaries in charge of the country/local government is unhappy with central government/local government organizing referendum about secession/referendum is positive on secession/the region in question seceded/once seceded the region is joining another neighboring state.

By law only the bold part is important and as you can see it's exactly same. What happened before (the reasons that led to referendum) and what happened later does not matter. Crimea became an independent entity first just as Kosovo and only after that it was annexed by Russia. The time during which all these has taken place doesn't matter either, can be weeks or years, the outcome still the same.

Thus from the point of view of law both cases are exactly same as it only looks at certain parts of the process. That is what Russian government presented to UN as the case and it yet to be proven wrong officially by professionals involved into international law affairs.

Illancha
04-06-2014, 03:59 PM
He is the greatest Russian who has ever lived.
Heil Putin!

Arianiti
04-07-2014, 08:42 AM
You obviously have no idea what you are talking about. If you'll build a chain of events for both cases it will look somewhere like that:

Crimea is not Russian or slavic, nor any other place in Europe. Do you understand? Is it clear???

That is the only similarity with Kosova. We have some savages coming in 7-8 century in this part of the world and they suddenly start to claim the lands they have no links with. There is nothing slavic in this part of the world. Hard to understand?

Crimean people were deported and discriminated by Russia in the past and then colonized by Russian, typical Russian politics for expansion and now you dare to call it yours. Only Slavs are able create this funny situation.

You will end up wet from all this shit.

Apis
04-07-2014, 09:00 AM
Crimea is not Russian or slavic, nor any other place in Europe. Do you understand? Is it clear???

That is the only similarity with Kosova. We have some savages coming in 7-8 century in this part of the world and they suddenly start to claim the lands they have no links with. There is nothing slavic in this part of the world. Hard to understand?

Crimean people were deported and discriminated by Russia in the past and then colonized by Russian, typical Russian politics for expansion and now you dare to call it yours. Only Slavs are able create this funny situation.

Sarmatian has clearly explained to you that Crimea and Kosovo are identical in terms of international law. What the fuck are you on about?

Drawing-slim
04-07-2014, 09:49 AM
Sarmatian has clearly explained to you that Crimea and Kosovo are identical in terms of international law. What the fuck are you on about?
So why doesn't Putin recognize Kosovo then??

Loki
04-07-2014, 10:02 AM

He should. I hope he does in the future.

Arianiti
04-07-2014, 10:47 AM

Ko je samar ili ti da objasnis nesto?

You recognize nothing that is international and you dare to speak of it? Why don't you proceed it then to international law to see if it similar, or you are law and Putin yourself.

Apis
04-07-2014, 10:48 AM

That is an excellent question. His decisions regarding South Ossetia, Abkhazia and Crimea are formulated upon the West's new idea that sovereign territory is irrelevant when compared to the right of self-determination. I doubt he agrees with the model, but he has decided to abuse it thanks to Kosovo's declaration of independence and the subsequent acceptance and legalisation of it by the West. His refusal to officially recognise Kosovo does not prevent him from using the concept to Russia's advantage.

Apis
04-07-2014, 10:57 AM
Ko je samar ili ti da objasnis nesto?

You recognize nothing that is international and you dare to speak of it? Why don't you proceed it then to international law to see if it similar, or you are law and Putin yourself.

Dobro je da znas govoriti srpskim jezikom; zatreba ce ti za par godina ako ovako bude nastavio Putin. Vidim sad da si promjenio komentar. Nisi se valjda usrao se u gace od admina?

International law is ultimately irrelevant in this argument. You will never accept the situation is identical because that would mean going against the West, ie. committing political harakiri.

Arianiti
04-07-2014, 11:04 AM
Dobro je da znas govoriti srpskim jezikom; zatreba ce ti za par godina ako ovako bude nastavio Putin.

International law is ultimately irrelevant in this argument. You will never accept the situation is identical because that would mean going against the West, ie. committing political harakiri.

Srpski jezik je vestacki jezik, nikome nece trebati skoro, Putin je gomad, veliko govno i jedino ce naneti stetu svome narodu i srpima. hahahah je usrao sam se.. :)

Putin and Russia has already made political suicide. We will see in few years. Haven't seen anyone supporting him on this. Not even China :)

Sarmatian
04-07-2014, 12:28 PM

Thank you for clearing you position on the matter. I have nothing else to talk to you about. Have a nice day.

Arianiti
04-07-2014, 04:13 PM
Thank you for clearing you position on the matter. I have nothing else to talk to you about. Have a nice day.

Have a good time, amigo.

P.S. Loki how are you man. Long time no see. :P