PDA

View Full Version : Classify Girl + Place

Steve-O
04-04-2014, 08:35 PM
http://i1054.photobucket.com/albums/s485/trubble1234/morena2-2.jpg (http://s1054.photobucket.com/user/trubble1234/media/morena2-2.jpg.html)

Sikeliot
04-04-2014, 08:35 PM
Mulatta. She passes anywhere that people are a mixture of West African and European.

Steve-O
04-04-2014, 08:37 PM
Mulatta. She passes anywhere that people are a mixture of West African and European.

Can you be more specific?

Sikeliot
04-04-2014, 08:38 PM
Can you be more specific?

Atlantid/Sahelid/Sudanid.

Looks half Iberian, half Senegambian/Malian/Guinean.

Steve-O
04-04-2014, 08:42 PM
Atlantid/Sahelid/Sudanid.

Looks half Iberian, half Senegambian/Malian/Guinean.

I think you mean Atlanto-Med

Sikeliot
04-04-2014, 08:43 PM
I think you mean Atlanto-Med

I think Atlantid and Atlanto-Med are fairly close as is, so either one works. But yes.

Steve-O
04-04-2014, 08:46 PM
I think Atlantid and Atlanto-Med are fairly close as is, so either one works. But yes.

Well, she's Dominican, does that change your opinion?

Sikeliot
04-04-2014, 08:47 PM
Well, she's Dominican, does that change your opinion?

No. It actually confirms it. Atlantid/Atlanto Med and Sudanid/Sahelid is a common look in Dominicans.

She can pass as Cape Verdean too. No Amerindian nor any African from any other region is present enough to make her look atypical for there.

Steve-O
04-04-2014, 08:50 PM
No. It actually confirms it. Atlantid/Atlanto Med and Sudanid/Sahelid is a common look in Dominicans.

She can pass as Cape Verdean too. No Amerindian nor any African from any other region is present enough to make her look atypical for there.

Because Dominican Euro component is mainly Canarian, which you always point out. Thats why its weird you see Atalntid in her. She's pretty dark, too.

Do you think she can pass in the Horn?

Sikeliot
04-04-2014, 08:52 PM
Because Dominican Euro component is mainly Canarian, which you always point out. Thats why its weird you see Atalntid in her. She's pretty dark, too.

Do you think she can pass in the Horn?

No. Maybe as a black Berber, but she doesn't look East African.

Anyway I have finally figured out the Dominican/Cape Verdean relationship. Everything in Cape Verdean genes is more or less present in Dominicans, but the reverse is not true. Dominicans with no visible Central African nor Amerindian should, and do, look comparable to Cape Verdeans of the same level of admixture, and when they do not, it means there is influence from either Amerindians or Central Africans.

And I see neither in her.

Soloco
04-04-2014, 09:40 PM
She does not look specifically Sahelian/Sudanid. Her SSA component is too diluted to tell. We already had said this before. The Iberian tends to be stronger when it comes to dilute SSA.

Steve-O
04-05-2014, 11:28 AM
bump