PDA

View Full Version : classify this italian

spanish catalan
04-05-2014, 02:17 AM
http://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/xq90/42/a8jo.jpg

wvwvw
04-05-2014, 11:18 PM
Someone ban this troll, he digs up every gypsy he can find and ask for classification. He is a lebanese/palestinian retard who also posts on other anthro boards. He has NEVER ever posted a pic of an average dark lebanese or palestinian but he consistenly posts only gypsy looking greeks and italians and if you complain he posts a normal guy and then he starts again posting gypsies. ;)

wvwvw
04-05-2014, 11:20 PM

Tooting Carmen
04-05-2014, 11:20 PM
Alpine-Med

Hadouken
04-05-2014, 11:56 PM
Why not post his own people i wonder; but only atypical light types?

Probably because it is normal and expected from west asian people to look like that on average so there is no reason to post it ....it is as if a swede post blond people like "look we are blonde" it is like "so what?". We are darker and have our own look and thats great ....but you guys although you are europeans you still have exotic wogs in your ranks and some of them look vers mena (less than trolls like this guy want to claim but more than some of you want to admit) and not all of them can be gypsies can they ? lol .

And when somebody points it out you get defensive and apeshit but i dont understand whats the fucking problem .....dont you like your darker people or what ?

but yes i agree with you this guy seems to be a troll and always posts exotic southern europeans to get on your nerves lol

btw. your signature is so cool :lol:

Damiăo de Góis
04-06-2014, 12:00 AM
Why not post his own people i wonder

You mean he should post brazilians? Yes, not many threads about brazilians.