PDA

View Full Version : 41 percent of all Somali men in Denmark aged 15-79 years were convicted of a crime in 2012

Anglojew
04-05-2014, 11:28 PM
The number of convictions among Muslims in Denmark is shocking. The victims are most often non-Muslims, unless the crime involves women or rivaling gangs. The Islamic tide of violence in our countries are building up fast, and our children will be faced with choices that no civilized human being wishes to make.

The number of immigrants and their descendants from non-Western countries who have been convicted of crimes has risen sharply: There is an increase of 28.6 percent in the period from 2007 to 2012. It mainly concerns people from Somalia, Iraq and Lebanon….

While Somalis are the ones who receive by far the highest amount of social benefits in Denmark, around $20,000 USD per person per year, it is also the Somalis who have the highest crime rate.

According to Statistics Denmark, 41 percent of all Somali men aged 15-79 years were convicted of a crime in 2012….

At the same time, the Somali men are at the very bottom in terms of employment. Thus, 69 percent of all Somali men aged 16-64 years did not have a job in 2012….

A total of 34 percent of all men from Lebanon, or a total of 2021, were convicted of a crime in 2012….The same goes for 31 percent of all Moroccan men…27 percent of all men from former Yugoslavia, and 26 percent of Iraqi, Iranian and Afghan men.

http://www.jihadwatch.org/2014/04/denmark-41-percent-of-all-somali-men-were-convicted-of-crimes-in-2012#

portusaus
04-05-2014, 11:30 PM
Somalis are a uniquely savage breed.

Anglojew
04-05-2014, 11:38 PM
Somalis are a uniquely savage breed.

About a quarter of other Muslim men were also convicted.

Keep in mind this is for ONE year and only those caught and convicted of a crime. Those commiting crimes must be far higher.

Truly immigration madness from cultural enrichers. Keep in mind also Denmark has excellent welfare for these savages.

Jehan
10-14-2014, 08:23 AM
If this is true, it's amazing...
What is the reaction of danish people to this?

Ásmundr
10-19-2014, 11:20 PM
I hope they don't come to Norway next.

KawaiiKawaii
10-19-2014, 11:23 PM
I hope they don't come to Norway next.

You have your issues with Pakistanis and gangs from Poland and Lithuania, no? Anyway, Somalis in Switzerland are in the same position. Basically parasitizing social security, having 12 children and doing nothing. A curious breed of uselessness, these Somalis.

Also
10-19-2014, 11:25 PM
Somalis and Ethiopians are generally parasites. Any country that seeks its own goodness ought to close their doors to them.

Ásmundr
10-19-2014, 11:26 PM
You have your issues with Pakistanis and gangs from Poland and Lithuania, no? Anyway, Somalis in Switzerland are in the same position. Basically parasitizing social security, having 12 children and doing nothing. A curious breed of uselessness, these Somalis.

We certainly do have our own problems, but they seem to be not nearly as severe or long-lasting as the issues brought by African immigrants (as you mentioned, the affinity towards the mass production of children.)

KawaiiKawaii
10-19-2014, 11:27 PM
Somalis and Ethiopians are generally parasites. Any country that seeks its own goodness ought to close their doors to them.

Eritreans too. We mostly have them here. You see them hanging around day and night, constantly calling somebody in their language (surely some family members to bring here). Weird people.

Grenzland
10-19-2014, 11:29 PM
Of course they call themselves Übermensch from Africa but they are still the same scum. :rolleyes:

Ásmundr
Eritreans too. We mostly have them here. You see them hanging around day and night, constantly calling somebody in their language (surely some family members to bring here). Weird people.

What is the legal status of such immigrants? Does the Swiss government grant them citizenship?

KawaiiKawaii
We certainly do have our own problems, but they seem to be not nearly as severe or long-lasting as the issues brought by African immigrants (as you mentioned, the affinity towards the mass production of children.)

Well, you import people who still live in the neolithic, who come from regions where there is not even food or water (I still don't understand how they got here in the first place), so what are we expecting? Anyway, it won't last, people are fed up more and more, I'm seeing a mass repatriation in the near future.

Also
10-19-2014, 11:30 PM

Minimal contact with these people is a rule of thumb, be the interaction real or virtual.

KawaiiKawaii
10-19-2014, 11:33 PM
What is the legal status of such immigrants? Does the Swiss government grant them citizenship?

No, but they are granted asylum status I think. If they are stateless, they are given citizenship, but I think it's hard. Anyway, I don't really know (nor do I want to know), I'd just like to close the borders for useless asylum seekers.

Nigerians are coming massively, they ask for asylum, but these people actually are not asylum seekers but drug dealers. So you can't walk 10 meters in Lausanne without seeing Nigerians selling cocaine. In Geneva heroine is mostly sold by Balkanians and weed is the natural economy of North Africans.

i__w
10-20-2014, 07:01 PM
About a quarter of other Muslim men were also convicted.

Keep in mind this is for ONE year and only those caught and convicted of a crime. Those commiting crimes must be far higher.

Truly immigration madness from cultural enrichers. Keep in mind also Denmark has excellent welfare for these savages.

so what you are trying to say is that high criminality comes because they just are "muslims"?
in case they convert in something else that's the remedy?

Leto
10-20-2014, 07:10 PM
Danish Minister for Equality and Church and Nordic Cooperation Manu Sareen marching for diversity in Copenhagen.
http://www.mx.dk/dyim/37b993/B.M600,1000/images/content/2/9/3/29384108/1/topelement.PNG
:picard1:

African Lion
10-20-2014, 07:16 PM

You are a parasite. White people always whine and insult on the Internet, because of being to scared to say their real feelings to a Black Man

Your fear our strength and dominance

KawaiiKawaii
10-20-2014, 07:23 PM
You are a parasite. White people always whine and insult on the Internet, because of being to scared to say their real feelings to a Black Man

Hi African Lion! As much as I'm not racist, Somalis and Ethiopians are definitely parasites. The only thing they do is sitting home, getting social security and having 12 children that they can't nourish. They don't seek work, nor education. I'm sure they will be much more confortable at home, in their native Somalia and Ethiopia than here. Same thing with Nigerian drug dealers and other various Liberians, Guineans, etc.

Leto
10-20-2014, 07:24 PM

It's so nice to see a Black Powa supporter here.:rolleyes:

LightHouse89
10-20-2014, 07:25 PM

LOL 30 years ago it was the opposite. Well at least the system protects you now. You do not have anything to worry about.

KawaiiKawaii
10-20-2014, 07:26 PM
It's so nice to see a Black Powa supporter here.:rolleyes:

Seriously it's interesting, we can have their opinion, how they see the world they are living in, etc. I mean, we only see the side of White supremacists, so I'm happy African Lion joined!

Aviator
10-20-2014, 07:27 PM

Lol.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_CsNAB1sCKNg/Sw0LVKxLs1I/AAAAAAAAFf4/WiCNOmGtDNw/s400/Black+Racists.jpg

VS

http://columbian.media.clients.ellingtoncms.com/img/croppedphotos/2011/11/27/826965_swat_team_51261.jpg

Which one is truly the dominant one?

African Lion
10-20-2014, 07:28 PM
LOL 30 years ago it was the opposite. Well at least the system protects you now. You do not have anything to worry about.

The system protects you not me. It's why your redneck ass can sit on the computer saying your shit

Bloodsport
10-20-2014, 07:28 PM
Over 50% of Somali's in the UK are unemployed, if I remember correctly.

If I could deport one group of 'guests' it would be them.

Leto
10-20-2014, 07:36 PM
The system protects you not me. It's why your redneck ass can sit on the computer saying your shit
LOL. You only complain about racism, but don't wanna achieve something really worthwhile. Look at Asian Americans. They are even outperforming whites in education and employment. But they came to the country as immigrants and started a life there from scratch. Many even have a poor command of English. Most blacks are still nowhere near them.

KawaiiKawaii
10-20-2014, 07:37 PM

How does de system protect him and not you?

Gustave H
10-20-2014, 07:37 PM
Typical subhuman behavior.