PDA

View Full Version : I am a subhuman.

McCauley
04-06-2014, 09:52 AM
Over the past few days I've ruminated and thought about this from every perspective, and I've come to the realization that I am a subhuman.

In comparison to the courage, prowess, and stolid determination that my male ancestors had shown and proved, I am naught but a sniveling, cowardly, weak, spoiled, slovenly Western phaggot that doesn't deserve the surname of my ancestors. I am disillusioned now, my heart has sunk and my spirits are unimaginably low, but I can't be blind to this truth any more. I just have to face reality and recognize that I am indeed not worthy to be placed beside the men I've descended from.

Atlantic Islander
04-06-2014, 09:59 AM
No shit Sherlock.

JK.

McCauley
04-06-2014, 10:10 AM
No shit Sherlock.

JK.

Wow... that's very harsh, you should offer me support in my time of uncertainty. I could kill myself.

Atlantic Islander
04-06-2014, 10:11 AM
Wow... that's very harsh, you should offer me support in my time of uncertainty. I could kill myself.

I'm joking. You are fine the way you are.

McCauley
04-06-2014, 10:12 AM
I think all members of this forum should have the balls to admit that they are subhuman.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-06-2014, 10:21 AM
When I got tired, I slept. When I got hungry, I ate. When I had to go, you know, I went.

Everything has its season. You can't compare yourself to your ancestors because they lived in different times. They rose up to the occasion, but if you don't have to then you are lucky. And don't be so sure you won't have to.

Drawing-slim
04-06-2014, 10:24 AM
Just unlucky:D
Go express yourself to my "unlucky thread"
Being comfortably numb with misery and failure it's not subhuman at all. It's superhuman.
Only special few are born to endure consistent failure, disappointments, irony.
I say fuck it.

Mark
04-06-2014, 10:32 AM
I think all members of this forum should have the balls to admit that they are subhuman.

To a degree, I think we all have taken for granted some of our ancestors struggles and how they were able to be resilient during hard times and how they persevered. But no one should ever consider themselves subhuman by comparison.
Just do the best you can while your here; just do good work, treat others with respect, etc... and the rest will fall into place. That's really all we can do.

McCauley
04-06-2014, 10:47 AM
I feel like I am not made for this time and can't function properly in the "age of technology". I can barely work a computer and am borderline retarded with advanced types of math, I failed Algebra II in high school and had to retake it. I am afraid of getting an office type job but it may be my only option eventually, the blue collar work I do for my dad can't last forever, I've got to move on from that. But it's scary to me, how can I succeed these days when I have the skills of a toddler with most computer programs?

When not working I am not motivated to do anything accept sleep in my room with the blinds shut. I can't function properly here.

Atlantean
04-06-2014, 10:57 AM
Boo-fucking-hoo.
Stop whining about being a disgrace for your ancestors and start doing something that would make them proud. (whining on a EUROPEAN forum definitely isn't a way to go)
World is fucking cruel, only the strong, smart and beautiful survive, deal with it.

Insuperable
04-06-2014, 11:01 AM
Boo-fucking-hoo.
Stop whining about being a disgrace for your ancestors and start doing something that would make them proud. (whining on a EUROPEAN forum definitely isn't a way to go)
World is fucking cruel, only the strong, smart and beautiful survive, deal with it.

Hahahahhahahha you still think he is a Native Indian

Atlantic Islander
04-06-2014, 11:01 AM
When not working I am not motivated to do anything accept sleep in my room with the blinds shut. I can't function properly here.

You could find a hobby, something silly like LARPing or whatever.

1stLightHorse
04-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Over the past few days I've ruminated and thought about this from every perspective, and I've come to the realization that I am a subhuman.

In comparison to the courage, prowess, and stolid determination that my male ancestors had shown and proved, I am naught but a sniveling, cowardly, weak, spoiled, slovenly Western phaggot that doesn't deserve the surname of my ancestors. I am disillusioned now, my heart has sunk and my spirits are unimaginably low, but I can't be blind to this truth any more. I just have to face reality and recognize that I am indeed not worthy to be placed beside the men I've descended from.

You can always turn it around though. Never think that this is your destiny, because it isn't. You are whatever you choose to be.

If this feeling motivates you, use it. Envision yourself on a path to outdoing the achievements of your ancestors. Even if you never reach, you won't have lost anything in the process and wherever it takes you can only be good.

Atlantean
04-06-2014, 11:11 AM
You are a cock-sucking faggot, tell me where you want to meet if you live in the United States and we can see who is "superior", you pathetic babbling pseudo-nationalist white-power cretin. Btw, I am a white person, here is a picture:

http://s912.photobucket.com/user/Mc0530/media/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps35f11dd7.jpg.html

Tell me the time and place you want to meet.

No I am not a homosexual, and there is no need for insulting.
No, I live in Europe, it's says in my 'Country' tab, it's not difficult to look there.
I am not a nationalist, nor am I a quasi-nationalist (it's not pseudo).
White power? Boy, this isn't KKK. :)

Now, back to your topic, it doesn't matter, at least here I guess, if you are White or Native American, everyone should try their best to honor their ancestors and not to be a disgrace by whining on forums? Don't you agree?

McCauley
04-06-2014, 11:14 AM
No I am not a homosexual, and there is no need for insulting.
No, I live in Europe, it's says in my 'Country' tab, it's not difficult to look there.
I am not a nationalist, nor am I a quasi-nationalist (it's not pseudo).
White power? Boy, this isn't KKK. :)

Now, back to your topic, it doesn't matter, at least here I guess, if you are White or Native American, everyone should try their best to honor their ancestors and not to be a disgrace by whining on forums? Don't you agree?

I already told you, meet me in person and call me disgraceful to my face, and then we will report back to these forums about the outcome.

Atlantean
04-06-2014, 11:23 AM
I already told you, meet me in person and call me disgraceful to my face, and then we will report back to these forums about the outcome.

"Over the past few days I've ruminated and thought about this from every perspective, and I've come to the realization that I am a subhuman.

In comparison to the courage, prowess, and stolid determination that my male ancestors had shown and proved, I am naught but a sniveling, cowardly, weak, spoiled, slovenly Western phaggot that doesn't deserve the surname of my ancestors. I am disillusioned now, my heart has sunk and my spirits are unimaginably low, but I can't be blind to this truth any more. I just have to face reality and recognize that I am indeed not worthy to be placed beside the men I've descended from."

So... you can call yourself disgraceful but when someone else repeats it after you, you wanna fight them?

McCauley
04-06-2014, 01:14 PM
You could find a hobby, something silly like LARPing or whatever.

What is LARP?

Atlantic Islander
04-06-2014, 01:18 PM
What is LARP?

Live action role-playing.

McCauley
04-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Live action role-playing.

Like dressing up and going to a Renaissance Fair? Lol, I guess I could, I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do things like that, I am very "socially conscious", and with the people I know, I wouldn't want to be perceived as "weak", nerdy or anything like that.

Graham
04-06-2014, 01:27 PM
Move out into the wilderness with a tipi & be FREE. Macaulay River Foot.

Atlantic Islander
04-06-2014, 01:34 PM
Like dressing up and going to a Renaissance Fair? Lol, I guess I could, I'm not sure I'd have the guts to do things like that, I am very "socially conscious", and with the people I know, I wouldn't want to be perceived as "weak", nerdy or anything like that.

Looks fun!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn95L0MxHhU

randomguy1235
04-06-2014, 02:25 PM
You finally got something right for a change

Unome
04-06-2014, 04:00 PM
I agree with some of the previous posts, grab your mansack and go make our Euro ancestors proud. The future entirely rests upon your shoulders alone. Let the light of Europa gleam bright & beautiful once again all across the world.

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 04:06 PM

Uh. No, I'm good man.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-06-2014, 07:57 PM

Well, doing stuff like that is best way to overcome shyness. Most of the larpers are girls, and most the rest are fat and nerdy (or gay) guys so you would have an easy time meeting some pretty girls.

Óttar
04-06-2014, 08:04 PM
I feel like I am not made for this time and can't function properly in the "age of technology". I can barely work a computer and am borderline retarded with advanced types of math, I failed Algebra II in high school and had to retake it. I am afraid of getting an office type job but it may be my only option eventually, the blue collar work I do for my dad can't last forever, I've got to move on from that. But it's scary to me, how can I succeed these days when I have the skills of a toddler with most computer programs?

Return to your native roots. Live in a teepee on a camp ground with others from your tribe. Learn about plants, how to salt and jerky deer meat, live off of fish and clams, learn the native dances, etc.

The Chief stares at the government officials for over a minute and then calmly replies "When white man finds land, Indians are running it. No taxes, no debt, plenty buffalo, plenty beaver, clean water, women do all the work, medicine man free, Indian man spend all day hunting and fishing, all night have sex ..." The chief leans back and smiles. "Only white man dumb enough to think he can improve system like that.

Oneeye
04-06-2014, 08:07 PM
Well, doing stuff like that is best way to overcome shyness. Most of the larpers are girls, and most the rest are fat and nerdy (or gay) guys so you would have an easy time meeting some pretty girls.

I always guessed those events to be sausagefests, but women do love to dress up, so maybe you are on to something.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-07-2014, 12:14 AM
I always guessed those events to be sausagefests, but women do love to dress up, so maybe you are on to something.

It's mostly women, and the guys are mostly not much of rivals for their affection.

McCauley
04-07-2014, 12:44 AM
You finally got something right for a change

Dude, you are a beta looking faggot, don't say things to guys that you would be scared to look at in person. You even tried to color your eyes blue in a picture to look European, you are pathetic bro, I'm sorry.

randomguy1235
04-07-2014, 12:52 AM
Dude, you are a beta looking faggot, don't say things to guys that you would be scared to look at in person. You even tried to color your eyes blue in a picture to look European, you are pathetic bro, I'm sorry.

Coming from the self-declared sub human. I never painted my eyes blue you dumbass, and I couldn't care less about looking european.

McCauley
04-07-2014, 12:54 AM
Coming from the self-declared sub human. I never painted my eyes blue you dumbass, and I couldn't care less about looking european.

Nah man, I heard about how you did, you are the real subhuman. You even admit it by trying to color your eyes blue with photoshop. This was just a melodramatic thread, I had to have an interesting title to draw people in.

randomguy1235
04-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Nah man, I heard about how you did, you are the real subhuman. You even admit it by trying to color your eyes blue with photoshop. This was just a melodramatic thread, I had to have an interesting title to draw people in.

How did you hear it when it never happened? You're just another TA troll who has to resort to ad hominems for a cheap laugh. Get over yourself kid.

albosomething
04-07-2014, 01:02 AM
that I am indeed not worthy to be placed beside the men I've descended from.

I think this sometimes too.

McCauley
04-07-2014, 01:38 AM

I'm not shy or socially awkward or any of that shit lol, I don't know how the thread turned into that, this thread I made to address how my accomplishments are small and I feel shameful for this.

Teyrn
04-07-2014, 01:43 AM
Scalp a few whites and you'll feel better I'm sure. Just make sure that they're commielibs. :p

Neanderthal
04-07-2014, 01:46 AM
I understand what you mean; in this age we get happy and emotional over some inane achievements like building crap in Minecraft or getting a million gold in WoW. Don't beat yourself up tho, we are all on the same boat, the difference is that only a few of us are capable of seeing this. I applaud you for that, and just remember we'll never know what will the future brings to us.

McCauley
04-07-2014, 01:57 AM
I understand what you mean; in this age we get happy and emotional over some inane achievements like building crap in Minecraft or getting a million gold in WoW. Don't beat yourself up tho, we are all on the same boat, the difference is that only a few of us are capable of seeing this. I applaud you for that, and just remember we'll never know what will the future brings to us.

Most of the real subhumans are the people that try to act like it's not the same for them, and would dismiss what I'm saying, "oh I'm just as good as my ancestors, I could survive anything they could, I am an alpha manly badass, respect me"....

No you couldn't, you fucking pussy, you couldn't survive 2 days of living the life that people lived hundreds of years ago.

I get tired of this fake bluster and bullshit from cowards that are deluded and think they're hard because they go to the gym and do a few bench presses.

Shah-Jehan
04-07-2014, 01:58 AM
expressing that makes you honourable, bravo.

Neanderthal
04-07-2014, 02:00 AM
Most of the real subhumans are the people that try to act like it's not the same for them, and would dismiss what I'm saying, "oh I'm just as good as my ancestors, I could survive anything they could, I am an alpha manly badass, respect me"....

No you couldn't, you fucking pussy, you couldn't survive 2 days of living the life that people lived hundreds of years ago.

I get tired of this fake bluster and bullshit from cowards that are deluded and think they're hard because they go to the gym and do a few bench presses.

I was poking fun of that in my farewell thread. Not sure if I could survive at this stage of life in the wild to be honest.

Smaug
04-07-2014, 02:07 AM
You are young, you've got time to change it. Make your ancestors proud, show them you deserve to their clan.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-07-2014, 10:11 PM

Hunter gatherer is the easy life bro. I hate eating bugs and shit but I have survived big stints with nothing. Literally any retard can manage it for small periods with no supplies of any kind, with some small amount of training.

If you have some established shelter and some equipment like knife and shovel and crap you spend 98% of your time sitting around doing nothing. And this is in shitty environments -something like forest in England before it got developed would be a hundred times easier.

Neanderthal
04-07-2014, 10:27 PM
Hunter gatherer is the easy life bro. I hate eating bugs and shit but I have survived big stints with nothing. Literally any retard can manage it for small periods with no supplies of any kind, with some small amount of training.

If you have some established shelter and some equipment like knife and shovel and crap you spend 98% of your time sitting around doing nothing. And this is in shitty environments -something like forest in England before it got developed would be a hundred times easier.

Yes, hunter-gatherers had a lot of leisure time. I believe they only worked on average 3 hours a day (but in a very intense manner.) I think I read an article that claimed a hunter-gatherer in the Paleolithic was more or less the same as working on a office and doing some gym afterwards (but with lots more of leisure time.)

The only reason we don't look like Paleolithic cavemen today is because we don't eat and work like them. We could get very fit eating paleodiet and doing some running and calisthenics.

Linebacker
04-07-2014, 10:48 PM
Are you McCauley?I can't keep up with all these name changes..If you are then you are probably right.

ab000
04-07-2014, 10:55 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFaWYVdDF2I[URL="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SFaWYVdDF2I"]

Prisoner Of Ice
04-07-2014, 10:59 PM
Yes, hunter-gatherers had a lot of leisure time. I believe they only worked on average 3 hours a day (but in a very intense manner.) I think I read an article that claimed a hunter-gatherer in the Paleolithic was more or less the same as working on a office and doing some gym afterwards (but with lots more of leisure time.)

The only reason we don't look like Paleolithic cavemen today is because we don't eat and work like them. We could get very fit eating paleodiet and doing some running and calisthenics.

Well, I think we have changed kind of...I mean some people have. I already am built basically like a neanderthal but larger, most people have lost a lot of bone and muscle mass, though. Also at a cellular level most people just are not as strong as some europeans and I think this largely comes out of neanderthal genes.

Also I know a guy who swears by a cloak as the ultimate survival item. It's almost like a parka in winter, but cool and shady in warmer weather.

I think that lifestyles was easier but (in europe at least) required you to be very tough and strong. The real difficulty was surviving the bullshit from other humans banding up in ten times the numbers. I have considered starting a thread like 'legend of the melonhead family' but it would probably seem like retarded bragging, and also a lot of the history is quite depressing.

Neanderthal
04-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Well, I think we have changed kind of...I mean some people have. I already am built basically like a neanderthal but larger, most people have lost a lot of bone and muscle mass, though. Also at a cellular level most people just are not as strong as some europeans and I think this largely comes out of neanderthal genes.

Also I know a guy who swears by a cloak as the ultimate survival item. It's almost like a parka in winter, but cool and shady in warmer weather.

I think that lifestyles was easier but (in europe at least) required you to be very tough and strong. The real difficulty was surviving the bullshit from other humans banding up in ten times the numbers. I have considered starting a thread like 'legend of the melonhead family' but it would probably seem like retarded bragging, and also a lot of the history is quite depressing.

Naw man, you should. I could post some funny things about my family too, like when they incarcerated my grandfather for arson.

McCauley
04-08-2014, 12:30 AM
Are you McCauley?I can't keep up with all these name changes..If you are then you are probably right.

Is that supposed to be an insult?

McCauley
04-08-2014, 01:08 AM

You have a baby-face like a pussy that has lived a soft life. I look 5 years older than you and I'm 19 years old. Nodody gives a flying fuck about your empty boasting on an Internet forum, it shows you to be a fucking worm in real life, a loser that has nothing to show for himself, has no accomplishments except looking like a pure dick-sucker who stars in gay porn. I don't doubt that some starving 45kg African could beat the living shit out of you.

You are pathetic bro, nobody here takes you seriously. Don't talk to the big boys that you would be afraid to insult in person.

Don't respond to my posts again. You are a worm who boasts on an Internet forum. I dont talk to homosexual fitness faggots who admire other men's bodies, anyway.

Linebacker
04-08-2014, 10:55 AM
You have a baby-face like a pussy that has lived a soft life. I look 5 years older than you and I'm 19 years old. Nodody gives a flying fuck about your empty boasting on an Internet forum, it shows you to be a fucking worm in real life, a loser that has nothing to show for himself, has no accomplishments except looking like a pure dick-sucker who stars in gay porn. I don't doubt that some starving 45kg African could beat the living shit out of you.

You are pathetic bro, nobody here takes you seriously. Don't talk to the big boys that you would be afraid to insult in person.

Don't respond to my posts again. You are a worm who boasts on an Internet forum. I dont talk to homosexual fitness faggots who admire other men's bodies, anyway.

Let me put this in numbers so its easy to for you limited edition brain to understand:
1.My face looks a million times more manly and robust than yours.Its funny how you are the one who said that since you look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.

2.My boasting is not empty,since I really am all the things I boast I am.Its one thing to say you are the shit(like Caisermensch)and its another to say it and actually be it,like me.

3.I think you are going to be the one that will be afraid to say that in person to me.

4.Why not respond to you posts again?You afraid I will humiliate and mock your self-hating bi-polar introvert ass like every other member that has ever made the mistake to cross me?

And since you now officially asked for it,I will actually do that:
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and a man.You have bi-polar syndrome.You attack some people when you yourself have millions of more issues than them.You are a self-hater trailer trash who uses his race as a last result to desperately make himself better than other people.And you fail even in that.You are a junkee who needs his dose and has nerd-rage episodes when he misses it.You are a sicko who posts pictures of dead and dismembered people and laughs about it.You probably are an loser and weirdo who has no friends whatsoever in real life.Don't go and rant people who are millions of lightyears ahead of you.You look funny doing that.Look at me and see all the things you will never be

armenianbodyhair
04-08-2014, 11:11 AM
You are a worm who boasts on an Internet forum.

In that case you two are perfect for each other.

Kalimtari
04-08-2014, 11:28 AM
nobody is "subhuman"

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 11:52 AM
I could care less if the world thought I was a subhuman. If the SHTF they would be the true subhumans. At least I know some wilderness survival things.....while most morons I live around that think they are better know more about Ipads and other useless technology. Its funny how useless modern western youths are today and how they have more going on to protest against yet tap away at their cellphones and ipads. I fucking hate ipads and the useless biological trash that taps away at them.

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 11:53 AM
nobody is "subhuman"

ahem......Aframs cough......:rolleyes:

Kalimtari
04-08-2014, 11:54 AM
ahem......Aframs cough......:rolleyes:

not in my book

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 11:55 AM
not in my book

Your book would give me a head ache and a good :rotfl:

Kalimtari
04-08-2014, 11:58 AM
Your book would give me a head ache and a good :rotfl:

probably :)

meAyin-sixteen
04-08-2014, 01:53 PM
In the name of Tengri, Manitou and the hairy flying Snake;

It got a bit windy out there this winter and my aging squaw D. with no feathers, ran away. Anyway, I am just a blue-eyed baptized pagan seeking asylum.

... Can I join your tribe, Chief Joseph?

Hail, full of grace,
I am with you.
Blessed are you among subhumans,
and blessed is the fruit of your words.
Pray for us subhumans
now and at the hour of our new birth.

Howgh :shy:

Lusos
04-08-2014, 01:59 PM
Boo-fucking-hoo.

I understand your point.
But....Strong,Smart and beautify(Not sure about this one) work to hard only to keep the survival of parasites of Society.

Loki
04-08-2014, 02:00 PM
nobody is "subhuman"

Some come close ...

http://images.unian.net/photos/2014_01/1390389639-2440-arseniy-yatsenyuk.jpg

Hexachordia
04-08-2014, 02:03 PM

You sounds like me, I thought exactly the same thing. People are getting fatter, more retarded, more hypocritical, cretin like. If you want to change anything, let join the new empire of Eclipse. We shall exterminate all the cowardly people.

Teyrn
04-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Some come close ...

The progeny of Menachem Begin?

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/83/Menachem_Begin_2.jpg

The Illyrian Warrior
04-08-2014, 02:04 PM
Nah, subhumans won't be able to come up with funny shits like you do but if you are then being subhuman isn't bad thing after all. ;)

denz
04-08-2014, 02:06 PM
Some come close ...

Hi Loki, he is not definitely independent politician who supported from backside, but in some degree, i do not call him that close. It is like another traitor who think the benefit come from not his own people.

Lusos
04-08-2014, 02:16 PM
You shouldn't see yourself has less or more then anyone.
The Sub Human and uber shit are for complexed peoples.
Just be yourself.

"In comparison to the courage, prowess, and stolid determination that my male ancestors had shown and proved, I am naught but a sniveling, cowardly, weak, spoiled, slovenly Western phaggot that doesn't deserve the surname of my ancestors."

-Courage comes In many ways.And most of the times an "Heroic"act Is actually an act of stupidity.Courage pops up when you most need It.
Turning the face to a fight Its not a coward act but an intelligent and thoughtful one.
Keep the courage to protect you and the ones you love.
Your Ancestors didn't had as much to lose,the morals of the time were different life was "Cheap"

" I am disillusioned now, my heart has sunk and my spirits are unimaginably low, but I can't be blind to this truth any more. I just have to face reality and recognize that I am indeed not worthy to be placed beside the men I've descended from."

Its very good to be ambitious.But It's Important that you like yourself.
You are the one who Is putting yourself down.I don't think other's will see you that way.
You said you had to repeat Algebra.Well Rome was not build In two Days.But It was achieved.

This forums are not at all a representation of reality.And If you feel that way you should avoid the usual silly comments from supposed "Hard asses" found on such forums.I'm sure no one ever said to you(In real life)that you are Inferior to someone.

McCauley
04-08-2014, 09:26 PM
Let me put this in numbers so its easy to for you limited edition brain to understand:
1.My face looks a million times more manly and robust than yours.Its funny how you are the one who said that since you look like Shaggy from Scooby-Doo.

2.My boasting is not empty,since I really am all the things I boast I am.Its one thing to say you are the shit(like Caisermensch)and its another to say it and actually be it,like me.

3.I think you are going to be the one that will be afraid to say that in person to me.

4.Why not respond to you posts again?You afraid I will humiliate and mock your self-hating bi-polar introvert ass like every other member that has ever made the mistake to cross me?

And since you now officially asked for it,I will actually do that:
You are a pathetic excuse for a human being and a man.You have bi-polar syndrome.You attack some people when you yourself have millions of more issues than them.You are a self-hater trailer trash who uses his race as a last result to desperately make himself better than other people.And you fail even in that.You are a junkee who needs his dose and has nerd-rage episodes when he misses it.You are a sicko who posts pictures of dead and dismembered people and laughs about it.You probably are an loser and weirdo who has no friends whatsoever in real life.Don't go and rant people who are millions of lightyears ahead of you.You look funny doing that.Look at me and see all the things you will never be

Why are you talking to me, baby-faced bitch. You think I'm scared to "cross you" on the Internet? You are a pathetic squirming worm bragging about yourself on the Internet constantly, you look like a fucking baby, I'm sorry to tell you. Nobody gives a fuck about your fake ass muscles, you're a loser, you have nothing but your made-up Internet identity. Real "alphas" don't brag on the Internet like cock sucking posers.

The last guy anyone expects to be a real "alpha" is the faggot that sits on forums boasting in every 2 posts. That's what pussys who can't say shit in real life do. You are a pussy bro, accept it. Accept that on the inside you will never be half the man I am, and it shows in your soft baby-face.

Your Internet persona is a hilarious facade and every one can see that, that's why no one actually takes you seriously and respects you, they just make funny drawings of how ridiculous you look with your baby-face and your muscles. You are a joke, the only respect you get is people laughing at how comical and sad your whole life must be for you to want to come on an Internet forum and prove your "alphaness".

You will fade away eventually man, people actually like me on this website, you are just material for funny drawings and jokes bro. And what makes it even more funny is how seriously you take yourself, like you really believe your some kind of god, when really your just a delusional faggot that can't see what a joke you really are. People laugh at you man, the only person who takes you seriously here is yourself xD

The King, I am
04-08-2014, 09:53 PM

Sven, no offence but your a fucking bitch hiding behind a computer screen pretending to be a big man.
You look like South American midget native and you sound like one too, everyone knows you have a small willie and napoleon syndrome so please do us all a huge favor and give up

Linebacker
04-08-2014, 09:57 PM
Sven, no offence but your a fucking bitch hiding behind a computer screen pretending to be a big man.
You look like South American midget native and you sound like one too, everyone knows you have a small willie and napoleon syndrome so please do us all a huge favor and give up

Little bitch hiding behind a computer?Thats pretty illogical to say considering I have posted hundreds of pictures of me that say otherwise.

Instead of trying to get on my nerves why don't you resume your pathetic homosexual life (or should I say no-life) and let the boss do his thing here?

McCauley
04-08-2014, 09:57 PM

Hahahah and this faggot is short too? Figures, the short ones always got the most to prove xD

Linebacker
04-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Why are you talking to me, baby-faced bitch. You think I'm scared to "cross you" on the Internet? You are a pathetic squirming worm bragging about yourself on the Internet constantly, you look like a fucking baby, I'm sorry to tell you. Nobody gives a fuck about your fake ass muscles, you're a loser, you have nothing but your made-up Internet identity. Real "alphas" don't brag on the Internet like cock sucking posers.

The last guy anyone expects to be a real "alpha" is the faggot that sits on forums boasting in every 2 posts. That's what pussys who can't say shit in real life do. You are a pussy bro, accept it. Accept that on the inside you will never be half the man I am, and it shows in your soft baby-face.

Your Internet persona is a hilarious facade and every one can see that, that's why no one actually takes you seriously and respects you, they just make funny drawings of how ridiculous you look with your baby-face and your muscles. You are a joke, the only respect you get is people laughing at how comical and sad your whole life must be for you to want to come on an Internet forum and prove your "alphaness".

You will fade away eventually man, people actually like me on this website, you are just material for funny drawings and jokes bro. And what makes it even more funny is how seriously you take yourself, like you really believe your some kind of god, when really your just a delusional faggot that can't see what a joke you really are. People laugh at you man, the only person who takes you seriously here is yourself xD

wow you are continuing to call me baby faces and a joke despite me pointing out to you how you are the one that is those things.When will you look yourself in the mirror man?Because I look at myself every day.

Don't hate on me because I am everything you will never be man,it makes you look really desperate and self-hating.

The King, I am
04-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Little bitch hiding behind a computer?Thats pretty illogical to say considering I have posted hundreds of pictures of me that say otherwise.

Instead of trying to get on my nerves why don't you resume your pathetic homosexual life (or should I say no-life) and let the boss do his thing here?

Oh wow, nice one mate :thumb001: you sound like a 9yo chav from Arbury

Prisoner Of Ice
04-08-2014, 10:04 PM

I always think I am being modest but people take it as hyperbole. I am not convinced I am the one at fault.

McCauley
04-08-2014, 10:08 PM
wow you are continuing to call me baby faces and a joke despite me pointing out to you how you are the one that is those things.When will you look yourself in the mirror man?Because I look at myself every day.

Don't hate on me because I am everything you will never be man,it makes you look really desperate and self-hating.

I guess you picked the wrong person to insult brah, just like that nerdy prick "randomguy" that goes for low blows and talks shit when he thinks I'm not watching. Next time stay out of my threads and don't say cute comments and snide insults.

Linebacker
04-08-2014, 10:10 PM
I guess you picked the wrong person to insult brah, just like that nerdy prick "randomguy" that goes for low blows and talks shit when he thinks I'm not watching. Next time stay out of my threads and don't say cute comments and snide insults.

Wow now you are having delusions that you won the argument?Wow McCauley.Just wow.I feel bad for you I really do.Since you are a person so low mentally that I don't see you making it in this life without somebody holding your hand.

Wake up McCauley,wake up!

Karcharoth
04-08-2014, 10:23 PM
http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lf3i0gdFJl1qb4d0zo1_500.jpg

McCauley
04-09-2014, 01:08 AM

At least me and him aren't falsely modest like a bunch of the faggots here who fish for compliments while acting humble, like they don't care, even though it really makes their pussies wet when people give them compliments.

I guess false modesty is gracile Atlantid behavior :laugh:

Linebacker
04-09-2014, 10:49 PM
At least me and him aren't falsely modest like a bunch of the faggots here who fish for compliments while acting humble, like they don't care, even though it really makes their pussies wet when people give them compliments.

I guess false modesty is gracile Atlantid behavior :laugh:

Thats true McCuntley.When you get unbanned and read this know that my beef with you is over.I'll keep my nose out of your shit,you keep yours out of mine.

randomguy1235
04-09-2014, 11:03 PM

Can't wait till you're unbanned. You've given me some pretty good laughs buddy.