PDA

View Full Version : What about returning HK to Great Britain ?

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 10:30 AM
Hi, everybody I am new here. I am a chinese from China but I am of minority ethnic descend. I had been in deep thinking about my country s future, which system should it take, how should we live better. I have come to realize that HK could be more peaceful and more constructive for the world if returned to the british empire. It could conduct a public vote like in Crimea which way shall it go, remain in China or return to the britishes. I wonder how do you people think of this possibility, is it possible? I also heard that there are some british agents in HK doing works for such thing to happen. I personally support them. I hope China goes more soft, non-militaristic, more democratic.

Vojnik
04-06-2014, 10:38 AM
Hong Kong je China!!! The west can fuck off.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 10:41 AM
I fully support Crimea for Russia. But We cannot bully the west. We need EU.

Graham
04-06-2014, 10:48 AM
Was only young, but can slightly remember Hong Kong being of Falkland Island like status as a Brit territory. British style busses & passports etc.. Then seeing it handed over on television.

When the Empire was strong it would easily have slapped China about silly. But today, it could easily be the other way round.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 10:55 AM
No, china is a muddy giant, it cannot fight GB, GB is in gang with Japan and USA.

Catkin
04-06-2014, 11:06 AM
No, china is a muddy giant, it cannot fight GB, GB is in gang with Japan and USA.

I think that would cause WW3. China would have allies too. It shouldn't be fought over.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 11:06 AM
Was only young, but can slightly remember Hong Kong being of Falkland Island like status as a Brit territory. British style busses & passports etc.. Then seeing it handed over on television.

When the Empire was strong it would easily have slapped China about silly. But today, it could easily be the other way round.

HK then was a land of cultural warmhouse, the best chinese pop ever was created under imperial rule, Beyond, the only chinese band I ever truly loved. Hk today is damn mess now, hope
get the job donne. 007 :thumb001:

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 11:11 AM
I think that would cause WW3. China would have allies too. It shouldn't be fought over.

China is a mess within now, people riot on daily basis, psychos used to destroy the world by destroying themself.
Russia would not be chinese ally too if China keep being a psycho. A reasonable government must go democratic and
more transparent.

Catkin
04-06-2014, 11:14 AM
I'd be for it, if that's what people in HK wanted. But I think it would be suicidal to try to take it by force as Russia did Crimea.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 11:20 AM
I'd be for it, if that's what people in HK wanted. But I think it would be suicidal to try to take it by force as Russia did Crimea.

Indeed, HK for GB, Crimea for Russia.

The King, I am
04-06-2014, 11:21 AM
hello Hassad

Graham
04-06-2014, 11:26 AM
We have no place owning areas in East Asia. It isn't our land. The British Public would find the transfer of power back to be bizarre.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 11:35 AM
We have no place owning areas in East Asia. It isn't our land. The British Public would find the transfer of power back to be bizarre.

GB is still powerful just they are vulnerable to missiles from Russia they need China to pull Russias sleeve. Once China started democratic revolution, HK is easily back.
GB will annex it.

Catkin
04-06-2014, 11:38 AM
GB will annex it.

They won't.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 11:41 AM
They won't.

The fact is imperial agents are active there. Political interests do not go democratic all the time, even the british people vote not to, I doubt british government follow the vote. Because it is a kind ofs strategic interest.

Catkin
04-06-2014, 11:44 AM

I wouldn't see it as 'owning' it, just a closer alliance. If people there wanted that alliance. They would effectively be independent. One of the reasons some people in HK preferred being part of Britain was because we didn't interfere very much, even back then when it would have appeared less politically incorrect for us to do so. GB would and should not 'rule' it in the sense that it is our own country. It would be more like being part of the Commonwealth.

Graham
04-06-2014, 11:51 AM
How would we like it, if China owned a massive city on our Island? A legacy of imperialism.

Golden Rule

One should treat others as one would like others to treat oneself.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 11:59 AM
I wouldn't see it as 'owning' it, just a closer alliance. If people there wanted that alliance. They would effectively be independent. One of the reasons some people in HK preferred being part of Britain was because we didn't interfere very much, even back then when it would have appeared less politically incorrect for us to do so. GB would and should not 'rule' it in the sense that it is our own country. It would be more like being part of the Commonwealth.

It is what I mean, in the commonwealth. I dont care about allience or anything, if they worship the empire let them go for it.
But GB would surely get the sway over HK in some way, it is already the best scenario, I am more afraid of being split by Japan, USA, EU, Russia, India.
I only hope to return HK and Macao to their former status and admit Taiwan as independent. And the rest of China become confederation, it sounds crazy because am sure
someone will come to mess up with democratic China: India, USA, Japan, etc...:picard1:

Catkin
04-06-2014, 12:12 PM
How would we like it, if China owned a massive city on our Island?

I can see that, I wouldn't like it. But I'm not talking about land. I'm talking about the people. If the Chinese city in the UK was full of well-established settled people who didn't want to be part of the UK but wanted to be part of China, I wouldn't like it, but what can you do? It would just be unfortunate geography. Just like if there was a massive landmass at the top of England that didn't want to be part of the UK. You surely aren't going to argue against the people's rights to self-determination? :p

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 12:14 PM
How would we like it, if China owned a massive city on our Island? A legacy of imperialism.

Golden Rule

I dont trust USA, JAPAN, EVEN NORTH KOREA, INDIA in not invading democratic China.
Beautiful words never really work.

Loki
04-06-2014, 12:34 PM
Hong Kong is China now and there is no reason why it should go back to Britain. It will never happen. The British have no claim to HK. It's full of Chinese people.

Loki
04-06-2014, 12:36 PM
I dont trust USA, JAPAN, EVEN NORTH KOREA, INDIA in not invading democratic China.
Beautiful words never really work.

Agreed. That is why China should continue growing richer and build their military. And grow stronger bonds with Russia.

Loki
04-06-2014, 01:01 PM
Once China started democratic revolution,.

I can't see this happening. Under the Communist Party China is flourishing now. Why would they need democracy? In fact I think Taiwan will also join the PRC in the future, but with special status like Hong Kong.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 01:07 PM
Hong Kong is China now and there is no reason why it should go back to Britain. It will never happen. The British have no claim to HK. It's full of Chinese people.

Russia is not really backing China, we only voice the same concerns, in case of all out war, Russia will annex more chinese land. It will happen.
China must balance between EU and Russia and USA, democracy is a way to balance international conflict, GB taking advantage of HK is real possibility
worthy of serious consideration. I mean, chinese should not react to such scenario with hostility.

Loki
04-06-2014, 01:32 PM
Russia is not really backing China, we only voice the same concerns, in case of all out war, Russia will annex more chinese land. It will happen.

I disagree. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

China and Russia are obvious allies in the decades to come, and they should be in order to counter NATO and American aggression.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 01:55 PM
I disagree. See:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shanghai_Cooperation_Organisation

China and Russia are obvious allies in the decades to come, and they should be in order to counter NATO and American aggression.

It is a stance against American Missile Defense systems, not a real allience on the basis of mutual security. Russia wish China not to invade central Asia, and China hopes Russia not to befriend with Japan, and both hope can balance against the ballots of western nations in United Nations, thats all. Maybe we are friends, but not brotherly.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 02:04 PM
I can't see this happening. Under the Communist Party China is flourishing now. Why would they need democracy? In fact I think Taiwan will also join the PRC in the future, but with special status like Hong Kong.

A militarily strong China creat unstability, not only USA will exploit the threat of china to develop more weapons, also Japan will do the same. We cannot afford a new cold war because it will destroy all countries, the weapons are getting more and more efficient not like the soviet time. War would happen in inexplicable situations people would die not knowing what is happening, we should not enter a new arm race phase lest the warmonger-bankers will get the best we commons will die like animals.

They dont care about american people, russian people, chinese people, they just hope us fight each other. A militarily weaker China is also more friendly to Russia, democratic China will not be ally to anyone, like Swiss.

If China sided with Russia, Russia will destroy the west, if China stay alone, we are friend to everyone, nobody will get hurted.

Loki
04-06-2014, 02:38 PM
It is a stance against American Missile Defense systems, not a real allience on the basis of mutual security. Russia wish China not to invade central Asia, and China hopes Russia not to befriend with Japan, and both hope can balance against the ballots of western nations in United Nations, thats all. Maybe we are friends, but not brotherly.

I think you are too pessimistic. Russia and China make natural allies now - economically and militarily. Russia will provide China with energy (gas and oil). Russia will now start to distance itself from the West, because the West is treacherous and wishes bad things for Russia.

China will also need Russia. And don't worry, Russia and Japan won't become friends. Kurile islands ring a bell? ;)

Loki
04-06-2014, 02:42 PM
democratic China will not be ally to anyone, like Swiss.

'Democracy' is not so wonderful as some people believe. It creates internal divisions and weaken a country. I think for China, the one-party-state is the best right now.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 03:08 PM
I think you are too pessimistic. Russia and China make natural allies now - economically and militarily. Russia will provide China with energy (gas and oil). Russia will now start to distance itself from the West, because the West is treacherous and wishes bad things for Russia.

China will also need Russia. And don't worry, Russia and Japan won't become friends. Kurile islands ring a bell? ;)

Russia and the West are enemies, it is still the best not to fight. Chinas geo-politics can not afford to take side between Nato and Russia, because in the end we will all die. What Russia lacks is money and people, russians die of Vodka a lot, so technology is a bit staggering, I am sure Russia alone+chinese money and a few technological collaboration can balance EU.

BTW China already ced 5 million square miles land to Russia, we are good friends by this pledge. China has many new technology development projects, Russia has excellent facilities and experiences we can do co-researches in space and more. Military allience is not constructive by anyway, Russia alone is too strong. Japan is dangerous it hates everyone, Russia has landmass for nuclear defence Japan could be considering using Russia as its hitman. Some japanese are also racist against all non-japanese. Japan is a backstabber, imperial Japan will not be liable to any republic or democratic nations. I support Russias right to Kurils and Sakhalin.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 03:09 PM
'Democracy' is not so wonderful as some people believe. It creates internal divisions and weaken a country. I think for China, the one-party-state is the best right now.

I do want to weaken my country, for the good of everyone, including me. :rolleyes:

Loki
04-06-2014, 03:11 PM
Chinas geo-politics can not afford to take side between Nato and Russia, because in the end we will all die. What Russia lacks is money and people, russians die of Vodka a lot, so technology is a bit staggering, I am sure Russia alone+chinese money and a few technological collaboration can balance EU.

BTW China already ced 5 million square miles land to Russia, we are good friends by this pledge. China has many new technology development projects, Russia has excellent facilities and experiences we can do co-researches in space and more. Military allience is not constructive by anyway, Russia alone is too strong. Japan is dangerous it hates everyone, Russia has landmass for nuclear defence Japan could be considering using Russia as its hitman. Some japanese are also racist against all non-japanese. Japan is a backstabber, imperial Japan will not be liable to any republic or democratic nations. I support Russias right to Kurils and Sakhalin.

You are right about the Japanese. But remember, the US will always be on Japan's side in any future conflict between China and Japan. It may well happen. Then a military partnership with Russia will be useful.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 03:14 PM
You are right about the Japanese. But remember, the US will always be on Japan's side in any future conflict between China and Japan. It may well happen. Then a military partnership with Russia will be useful.

Russia not to support will be enough, and China will have EU too. Germany, France, Spain all not supporting Japan. That will be enough.
Japan dare not fight without EU and Russias consent, even USA support it. :thumb001:

Loki
04-06-2014, 03:15 PM
Russia not to support will be enough, and China will have EU too. Germany, France, Spain all not supporting Japan. That will be enough.
Japan dare not fight without EU and Russias consent, even USA support it. :thumb001:

The US and the EU are together in NATO. If the US supports Japan in a war, Britain and some others will too.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 03:19 PM
The US and the EU are together in NATO. If the US supports Japan in a war, Britain and some others will too.

So You see why I creat this thread? :rolleyes:

Fear Fiain
04-06-2014, 03:21 PM
Hi, everybody I am new here. I am a chinese from China but I am of minority ethnic descend. I had been in deep thinking about my country s future, which system should it take, how should we live better. I have come to realize that HK could be more peaceful and more constructive for the world if returned to the british empire. It could conduct a public vote like in Crimea which way shall it go, remain in China or return to the britishes. I wonder how do you people think of this possibility, is it possible? I also heard that there are some british agents in HK doing works for such thing to happen. I personally support them. I hope China goes more soft, non-militaristic, more democratic.

last thing britain needs is more asians. I will only support this if all pakistanis are shipped to hong kong.

Loki
04-06-2014, 03:23 PM
So You see why I creat this thread? :rolleyes:

It makes even less sense now ... :confused:

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 03:29 PM
Hexachordia,

The reason why there is an effective alliance between China and Russia is because both shared similar interests in the new world order established after the fall of the USSR. Do you honestly believe that China's relationship vis a vis the US and Japan is a choice? The tension that surrounds China and the US is inevitable because China is the largest challenger to American supremacy due to its huge size, population and rapid industrialization.

This caused the US to essentially create a policy that involved both cooperation and trade (so American corporations can profit from China's huge market), and also a policy of containment and hostility towards China's rise (which is natural, as it is/and more importantly, will be a major competitor).

Due to this scenario, both Russia and China found itself commonly opposed to the overall establishment of Western power, and that's why they are commonly aligned.

Stop lashing out emotionally with your own personal pent up frustration, look at the facts and understand the interests that are at play.

I honestly hope that all countries can live in peace with one another, but being an ardent student of history, I have to admit that pessimism is not unwarranted. However, the one thing that keeps me optimistic is that most of the major powers today have nuclear weapons, so that has been a major inhibitor of direct great power conflict since WW2.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 03:33 PM
last thing britain needs is more asians. I will only support this if all pakistanis are shipped to hong kong.

Hahaha, come on, Id like to see that happen. :thumb001:

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 03:35 PM
It makes even less sense now ... :confused:

Politics work in this way, sometimes make no sense but happens, sometimes sounds reasonable but betrays.
Britains side is the last vote we need to defeat USA+Japan gangster.

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 03:38 PM
Politics work in this way, sometimes make no sense but happens, sometimes sounds reasonable but betrays.
Britains side is the last vote we need to defeat USA+Japan gangster.

You honestly think there is a possibility that Britain will side with China/Russia against the US?

I can't take you seriously if you can even entertain that possibility. Plus, Britain's policy in that matter has little influence over the geopolitics in East Asia, Britain is no longer a significant player in that arena.

Longbowman
04-06-2014, 03:39 PM

Mate, you don't even want to be part of Britain.

Many countries have exclaves - Russia in Kaliningrad, the US across the pacific, particularly Hawaii, even Oman within the UAE. What's important is the right to self-determination.

Longbowman
04-06-2014, 03:40 PM

Golden Rule

Ridiculous. What if Hong Kong wanted to belong to us? 'Sorry buddy, the golden rule only applies to big countries.'

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 03:56 PM
Hexachordia,

The reason why there is an effective alliance between China and Russia is because both shared similar interests in the new world order established after the fall of the USSR. Do you honestly believe that China's relationship vis a vis the US and Japan is a choice? The tension that surrounds China and the US is inevitable because China is the largest challenger to American supremacy due to its huge size, population and rapid industrialization.

This caused the US to essentially create a policy that involved both cooperation and trade (so American corporations can profit from China's huge market), and also a policy of containment and hostility towards China's rise (which is natural, as it is/and more importantly, will be a major competitor).

Due to this scenario, both Russia and China found itself commonly opposed to the overall establishment of Western power, and that's why they are commonly aligned.

Stop lashing out emotionally with your own personal pent up frustration, look at the facts and understand the interests that are at play.

I honestly hope that all countries can live in peace with one another, but being an ardent student of history, I have to admit that pessimism is not unwarranted. However, the one thing that keeps me optimistic is that most of the major powers today have nuclear weapons, so that has been a major inhibitor of direct great power conflict since WW2.

Chinas authoritarianism creats a huge military but is far from being able to fight USA and Japan alone, unless you want all people to die. Then Russia will not take side with China in this all out war it is very sure. No big nations will join in an all out war unless a war that is sure to win like WW2. China cannot surely win USA, Russia will not be so stupid to be buried with China.
The reality is China need EU and Russia togather against the USA. I also understand the grave threat of american army, if stand alone by communist regime, all people will die in the mutual destruction with the US. And the land will be shared by the rest of world. There is also another problem, corruption inevitably weaken our nation within such grave context, just like you why do you moved to enemys land??

Communist Corruption+USA+Japan, these biggest victim will always be our people. Understood???? I mean communist regime will surely fail in all outwar against USA. Nobody will be friend untill the last minute of your life, noone !!

American economy is based on its control on world resources and a strong financial market. The problem with China is Chinas economy pose threat to the financial markets, sucking money out of America. They dont really want to trade with China, only exploit our banks and real estates. Your optimisim is ignorance, nuclear weapon will be out-dated soon, and they will be used on much weker nations by stronger nations in unequal wars. When they get the way to unstoppable interference, they will use any weapon they like. The gravity of USA threat is very clear to me, it is why communist regime is not really a rival to it. Understood.?

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 04:00 PM
You honestly think there is a possibility that Britain will side with China/Russia against the US?

I can't take you seriously if you can even entertain that possibility. Plus, Britain's policy in that matter has little influence over the geopolitics in East Asia, Britain is no longer a significant player in that arena.

The influence of democratic thinking is what MATTERS. HK and MACAO backing to the Europe will creat a gateway to free thoughts, a cure against the fucking Marxist doctrines. Once gotten rid of Marxism, our nation will truly rise regardlessly to territorial size. It is people what really matters not territory.

Loki
04-06-2014, 04:03 PM
Hexachordia, don't underestimate your own nation. Plus, Russia is very eager to put an end to US/NATO hegemony in the world. They will fight side-by-side with the Chinese if it comes to the push. We need a new world order.

However, nothing soon is going to happen. China will just silently become the world's main superpower in the next 50 years, and US influence will diminish.

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 04:11 PM
Chinas authoritarianism creats a huge military but is far from being able to fight USA and Japan alone, unless you want all people to die. Then Russia will not take side with China in this all out war it is very sure. No big nations will join in an all out war unless a war that is sure to win like WW2. China cannot surely win USA, Russia will not be so stupid to be buried with China.
The reality is China need EU and Russia togather against the USA. I also understand the grave threat of american army, if stand alone by communist regime, all people will die in the mutual destruction with the US. And the land will be shared by the rest of world. There is also another problem, corruption inevitably weaken our nation within such grave context, just like you why do you moved to enemys land??

Communist Corruption+USA+Japan, these biggest victim will always be our people. Understood???? I mean communist regime will surely fail in all outwar against USA. Nobody will be friend untill the last minute of your life, noone !!

American economy is based on its control on world resources and a strong financial market. The problem with China is Chinas economy pose threat to the financial markets, sucking money out of America. They dont really want to trade with China, only exploit our banks and real estates. Your optimisim is ignorance, nuclear weapon will be out-dated soon, and they will be used on much weker nations by stronger nations in unequal wars. When they get the way to unstoppable interference, they will use any weapon they like. The gravity of USA threat is very clear to me, it is why communist regime is not really a rival to it. Understood.?

I don't foresee the US and China fighting anytime soon.

China won't damage its relations with the US and the EU over the Crimea.

I don't think China is a match for the US militarily and in most other terms of economic development at this time, but it is a match in terms of global economic influence as well as the ability to mobilize its vast resources.

I agree that the PRC government is very corrupt and a model to no one. I also consider it a work in progress. I think 30 years from now, China will be a very different country.

Loki
04-06-2014, 04:16 PM
I think if problems erupt between Japan and China, for example, other countries may at first opt for neutrality.

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 04:22 PM
The influence of democratic thinking is what MATTERS. HK and MACAO backing to the Europe will creat a gateway to free thoughts, a cure against the fucking Marxist doctrines. Once gotten rid of Marxism, our nation will truly rise regardlessly to territorial size. It is people what really matters not territory.

Rule of law is more important than democracy.

I agree, Marxism is a disaster. The current socio-economic transformation that is taking place in China today will ensure that Marxism will be ridden of in the future.

Loki
04-06-2014, 04:35 PM
I agree, Marxism is a disaster. The current socio-economic transformation that is taking place in China today will ensure that Marxism will be ridden of in the future.

Mao is probably spinning in his grave :lol:

But I think the current Communist Party is doing well by selecting really capable and intelligent people for their top positions. That is why China is prospering now. And, no party-political nonsense that continue to plague democracies. China can now plan far ahead, because there is no threat that an opposition political party will take power and reverse course.

Longbowman
04-06-2014, 04:43 PM

But I think the current Communist Party is doing well by selecting really capable and intelligent people for their top positions. That is why China is prospering now. And, no party-political nonsense that continue to plague democracies. China can now plan far ahead, because there is no threat that an opposition political party will take power and reverse course.

Let's not pretend China's prosperity is build on quasi-slave labour and their GDP per capita isn't dismally low. One-party states are doomed to failure.

Loki
04-06-2014, 04:45 PM
Let's not pretend China's prosperity is build on quasi-slave labour and their GDP per capita isn't dismally low. One-party states are doomed to failure.

China doesn't look like a failure to me mate. And that in only a few decades of development ... they will become the world's foremost superpower (at least economically) in the next 50 years.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 04:48 PM

I don't think China is a match for the US militarily and in most other terms of economic development at this time, but it is a match in terms of global economic influence as well as the ability to mobilize its vast resources.

I agree that the PRC government is very corrupt and a model to no one. I also consider it a work in progress. I think 30 years from now, China will be a very different country.
=============

America will not go hand in hand with China and Russia forever, it is using communism to destroy China within, it speak openly against communism in fact it support it for China.
Simply it is bad for China. When China is ridden with the last tumor of coorutpion, it will pretend to be the librator to bomb the hell ut of China just like Hussein. :picard2:

This is the way of America. China will never progress in communism, it is a fact. When back in the 1990s, all was awaiting to see a better future, only retards will think we are better now.
The government will only make things more and more superfacially better but more and more corrupt in the core. Just like the Manqing dynasty, everything looks splendour all mud within.

Loki
04-06-2014, 04:50 PM
In the end, China won't need anyone. It will be a superpower in its own right. It is coming. They're going to rule us. :laugh:

Better teach your kids Mandarin.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 04:51 PM
China doesn't look like a failure to me mate. And that in only a few decades of development ... they will become the world's foremost superpower (at least economically) in the next 50 years.

We are not yet failed in all, but reality is we are proceeding to be so. If we continue to develop in this way, we are becoming a new Manqing dynasty, a muddy giant again.

Longbowman
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM

No doubt. Well, not much doubt. They're big. But that in itself is not impressive. I wouldn't want to be Chinese. Really we should be boycotting them until they pay fair wages, clean their atmospheres so children can go outside in their cities, and allow referenda in Tibet and possibly Xinjiang.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 04:52 PM
In the end, China won't need anyone. It will be a superpower in its own right. It is coming. They're going to rule us.

=================================================

Need someone in the right time make the right thing, so you wont need anyone at the critical time.

Loki
04-06-2014, 04:54 PM
No doubt. Well, not much doubt. They're big. But that in itself is not impressive. I wouldn't want to be Chinese. Really we should be boycotting them until they pay fair wages, clean their atmospheres so children can go outside in their cities, and allow referenda in Tibet and possibly Xinjiang.

I think the West meddles too much in other nations' affairs. China wouldn't appreciate being lectured about Xinjiang and Tibet. China scorns anyone who even meets the Dalai Lama.

Longbowman
04-06-2014, 05:01 PM
I think the West meddles too much in other nations' affairs. China wouldn't appreciate being lectured about Xinjiang and Tibet. China scorns anyone who even meets the Dalai Lama.

Perhaps, but the Tibetans appreciate it. I mean, I'm not saying 'protest on the street' because it's pointless, I'm just saying if we're honest we should be opposed to some Chinese policies. What they definitely are not is a role model. It's obvious to all but the Chinese their positions in the areas I mentioned are morally untenable.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 05:04 PM
I think if problems erupt between Japan and China, for example, other countries may at first opt for neutrality.
-=======================

The threat of Japan is its allience to USA, it would not fight alone.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 05:07 PM
Rule of law is more important than democracy.

America has its spies in the government, communism will continue, Xijinping already affirmed that Marxism must be maintained within the thoughts of society.
This is a sign of dispair. Dont be so optimistic or it is self-deceiving.

SKYNET
04-06-2014, 05:08 PM
In the end, China won't need anyone. It will be a superpower in its own right. It is coming. They're going to rule us. :laugh:

or Russian :) who knows

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 06:50 PM

The current ruling elite is competent, although given the conditions at hand, there is a great deal of corruption. What I am referring to goes far deeper and farther than simply an assessment of the Chinese government, what I am talking about is the real socio-economic change that will transform China in the generations to come. Part of it will be determined by the Chinese government, a lot of it will be beyond their control.

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 06:52 PM

=============

America will not go hand in hand with China and Russia forever, it is using communism to destroy China within, it speak openly against communism in fact it support it for China.
Simply it is bad for China. When China is ridden with the last tumor of coorutpion, it will pretend to be the librator to bomb the hell ut of China just like Hussein. :picard2:

This is the way of America. China will never progress in communism, it is a fact. When back in the 1990s, all was awaiting to see a better future, only retards will think we are better now.
The government will only make things more and more superfacially better but more and more corrupt in the core. Just like the Manqing dynasty, everything looks splendour all mud within.

I don't agree with your assessment. I don't think you have a realistic point of reference. China is far too large for the US to control. China is not Iraq, Iraq is the size of ONE CITY in China.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 07:04 PM
I don't agree with your assessment. I don't think you have a realistic point of reference. China is far too large for the US to control. China is not Iraq, Iraq is the size of ONE CITY in China.

Are you just naive or opaque to modern information?

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 07:06 PM

Tibet for tibetans, Xinjiang for xinjiangers to decide. They may want high autonomy. I am very against to let India or Europe take control of them.

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 07:07 PM
Are you just naive or opaque to modern information?

I'm not naive. I don't think you have an accurate assessment of the situation. You react very emotionally and make outlandish claims. You also lack perspective. China is in no way comparable to Iraq. I don't disagree that if the US government wanted to, they would like to control China in the same way they exert influence over Middle Eastern governments, but the fact is that China is much too large and independent for the US to have such influence. In fact, I think you are quite naive and unrealistic.

Loki
04-06-2014, 07:07 PM
The current ruling elite is competent, although given the conditions at hand, there is a great deal of corruption. What I am referring to goes far deeper and farther than simply an assessment of the Chinese government, what I am talking about is the real socio-economic change that will transform China in the generations to come. Part of it will be determined by the Chinese government, a lot of it will be beyond their control.

From now on it's natural selection, bro. No party that needs to lie in order to win. The ultimate goal is the advancement of China. The persons who are most capable and committed to this goal will rise to the top!

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 07:08 PM

High precision weapons with help of hd satellite positioning can destroy all military bases in one month.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 07:13 PM
I'm not naive. I don't think you have an accurate assessment of the situation. You react very emotionally and make outlandish claims. You also lack perspective. China is in no way comparable to Iraq. I don't disagree that if the US government wanted to, they would like to control China in the same way they exert influence over Middle Eastern governments, but the fact is that China is much too large and independent for the US to have such influence. In fact, I think you are quite naive and unrealistic.

GMO is already rampant in China regardlessly to not being officially approved. Corruption is not only about sneaking into the safes ok?????
In EU nobody plant those shit for food.

Traitors, information leaks, weakening of army all related to corruption. Nuclear weapon wont help if anti-ballistic technology become reliable.

Stop being a clown now. Dont portrait a friendly uncle sam to me.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 07:19 PM
If China has a strong defense against american infiltration, GMO would not be so out of control in China, it is OUT OF CONTROL.

If not for some vermins, how can this happen? our webusers 90% against it, why still it goes out of control?

Communism is opening a backdoor for traitors and infiltrations all form of slow death. USA will bomb China when we are almost done.

A group of drunken army is a good target ofr weapon tests, and a few mis-fires at the civilian areas, it is all becoming realistic to me.

It is happening right in Pakistan.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-06-2014, 07:28 PM
Tough to say, this has been issue for long time. I would think their independence is the best, but they are very close to china and GB and even US are not as reliable as they used to be to their allies.

Shah-Jehan
04-06-2014, 07:34 PM
what about Macau then?

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 07:42 PM
Tough to say, this has been issue for long time. I would think their independence is the best, but they are very close to china and GB and even US are not as reliable as they used to be to their allies.

You are welcomed. Independence is best but the possibility of joining commonwealth is not too bad too.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 07:43 PM
what about Macau then?

Portugal

StonyArabia
04-06-2014, 07:45 PM
I honestly think that Hong Kong should be part of China, now if they see themselves as different ethnicity and people with different culture to some extent I would say they should rather be independent or have autonomy. I find it disrespectful and quite shameful for a nation or place to go back to it's colonizer and oppressor, even it offers somewhat better way of life, if you really want to advance the nation, you are the only one responsible for it do so, not the colonizers or strangers who don't have your best interest at heart but theirs only. This is my take on it.

zhaoyun
04-06-2014, 11:51 PM
I honestly think that Hong Kong should be part of China, now if they see themselves as different ethnicity and people with different culture to some extent I would say they should rather be independent or have autonomy. I find it disrespectful and quite shameful for a nation or place to go back to it's colonizer and oppressor, even it offers somewhat better way of life, if you really want to advance the nation, you are the only one responsible for it do so, not the colonizers or strangers who don't have your best interest at heart but theirs only. This is my take on it.

I wouldn't take him seriously, he is obviously here to just vent out his own frustration.

Longbowman
04-07-2014, 12:01 AM
I wouldn't take him seriously, he is obviously here to just vent out his own frustration.

But if Hong Kong and Macau are ever integrated into China proper, how will the world ever know we made you our bitch in two different opium wars? Think about that over your noodles tonight.

zhaoyun
04-07-2014, 12:07 AM
But if Hong Kong and Macau are ever integrated into China proper, how will the world ever know we made you our bitch in two different opium wars? Think about that over your noodles tonight.

If you actually knew history, you'd know Macau had nothing to do with the opium wars. But yeah, I will be having noodles and reflecting on Britain's future as a major has been moving forward.

Óttar
04-07-2014, 12:10 AM

Unfortunately, the British have become a bunch of p*ssies.

Longbowman
04-07-2014, 12:10 AM
If you actually knew history, you'd know Macau had nothing to do with the opium wars. But yeah, I will be having noodles and reflecting on Britain's future as a major has been moving forward.

First we occupied Hong Kong for 150 years, now we're occupying your mind. Is there anywhere we can't go?

zhaoyun
04-07-2014, 12:50 AM
First we occupied Hong Kong for 150 years, now we're occupying your mind. Is there anywhere we can't go?

Yeah there is. Going back to your glory days.

Longbowman
04-07-2014, 12:56 AM
Yeah there is. Going back to your glory days.

At least when we were a superpower we had the decency to make quality products. Even my Peking Terrier miaows.

zhaoyun
04-07-2014, 12:57 AM
At least when we were a superpower we had the decency to make quality products. Even my Peking Terrier miaows.

We'll talk in 30 years. But anyways, sorry about getting JEWed on that Terrier.

Longbowman
04-07-2014, 12:58 AM
We'll talk in 30 years. But anyways, sorry about getting JEWed on that Terrier.

'sallright. It was delicious.

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 03:11 AM

In sense of nationalism development, it is impossible to maintain the rule over all people that fall loosely into the category of chinese. Who is chinese is defined by people like Zhaoyun how would you feel.
He is a clown and everyone is happy to make fun of. But I am not. Communist definition of chinese should be shattered and reform the notion and value of being a chinese is important. HK Macao having right to
be independent is an act of acknowledging their successful democratic development. By the acknowledgment, we form a consensus that how much people with different ethnicity and view on regional independence can become self-determinant only if you are successful enough. Also a act of goodwill to the world that we are prepared to assimilate all the idealistic system regardlessly to conflicts with traditional national unity value. It is a price necessary to be paid for progress in general human values. The fact is modern chinese do not have clues of modern way of thinking. It is very hard to break this darkness, inviting the cession is sacrifice necessary to wire some senses into the dark populace.

GMO case is example I made to show how weak, vulnerable this superfacial pride is, such defense is futile untill we are to be vanquished like Manqing dynasty again!

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 03:16 AM

So just dont reply to me again. I dont care about you, disgusting cretin.

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 03:20 AM
'sallright. It was delicious.

Zhaoyun himself acts like a typical jew, BTW, I dont have problem with christian jews.

armenianbodyhair
04-07-2014, 03:34 AM
I fully support Crimea for Russia. But We cannot bully the west. We need EU.

I really liked half this post.

zhaoyun
04-07-2014, 03:42 AM
Zhaoyun himself acts like a typical jew, BTW, I dont have problem with christian jews.

Sounds legit. I'm a Jew, and a Christian Jew at that.

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 09:14 AM
Sounds legit. I'm a Jew, and a Christian Jew at that.

I dont believe you

Apis
04-07-2014, 09:17 AM
I dont believe you

I can vouch for him. I'm a Christian Muslim.

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 09:55 AM
I can vouch for him. I'm a Christian Muslim.

Christian arab.