PDA

View Full Version : Capitalism is a double-edged weapon

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 05:41 PM
Capitalism creats social wealth for middle class, also it creats immense wealth for capitalist. Beware of people who boast about creating wealth for society or help the poors.
Because theoritically capitalism does not work for charity.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 05:54 PM
Capitalist economy is not a natural system of society, it is a kind of artificial mechanism to control, exploit a population, using people as a sociological machine. Capitalist economy in fact its priority is to control people not creat wealth for people. Capitalism inevitably impacts on natural environment irrevocably. Dont ever believe that, economy helps the poor, because its functionality in priority is controlling and exploiting. When capitalism is being established, the capitalists are already in ruling place, from the starting run of economy, the capitalists are already the biggest winners. Capitalism never helps the poors, they
created the poors, exploiting the poors, created the middle class, exploiting the people as a group as an organization. Capitalism economy is for profit from start to end, helping the poors is only a side effects not a main goal of the system. Thought Marx said about the similar thing, what I stress here, is that bureaucratic economy is another form of capitalist economy, communist economy even further enlarge the lie of economy to lure people into control, economy itself is a tool of control, economy using banks and cashs is capitalism, communism is dispotic capitalism even a worse form of capitalism.

Unome
04-06-2014, 06:02 PM
A golden rule of capitalism:

Nothing in life is free, charity least of all.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 06:03 PM
Communism is also a form of capitalism, dont be fooled by the names. The conflicts between communism and capitalism is not because of human right BUT their inner rivalry between capitalists. Communists themself are dispotic capitalists!! Democratic capitalists are a bunch of capitalists sharing a same free market, communists are capitalists that making rules of a non-sharing market, they are all greed driven,
power hungery vampires. They are the same filth. Economy development for betterment of life is a fucking bullshit.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 06:06 PM
All I want is ethnocentric indepence, when they tell me we can improve your economy so I will say fuck off. You only want to control my people.

This is the conflicts between nationalism and capitalism. Capitalism lies to your people, and your people goes liberal for money.

They destroy precious natural environment, introduces GMO plants...the world is fuckup by these vermins.

Hexachordia
04-06-2014, 06:07 PM
A golden rule of capitalism:

Nothing in life is free, charity least of all.

Right, including freedom/

What I am telling here, how to price freedom and short-sighted economy.