PDA

View Full Version : Czech leader: NATO could offer troops to Ukraine if Russia goes beyond Crimea

Yaroslav
04-06-2014, 11:18 PM
http://www.thestar.com.my/News/World/2014/04/07/Czech-leader-says-NATO-could-offer-troops-to-Ukraine-if-Russia-goes-beyond-Crimea/

Czech leader says NATO could offer troops to Ukraine if Russia goes beyond Crimea

PRAGUE (Reuters) - The West should take strong action, possibly including sending NATO forces to Ukraine, if Russia tries to annex the eastern part of the country, Czech President Milos Zeman said on Sunday.

"The moment Russia decides to widen its territorial expansion to the eastern part of Ukraine, that is where the fun ends," Zeman said in a broadcast on Czech public radio.

"There I would plead not only for the strictest EU sanctions, but even for military readiness of the North Atlantic Alliance, like for example NATO forces entering Ukrainian territory," Zeman said.

Pro-Russian protesters seized state buildings in three east Ukrainian cities on Sunday, triggering accusations from the pro-European government in Kiev that President Vladimir Putin was orchestrating "separatist disorder".

The Czech Republic has been a NATO member since 1999, joining just weeks before the alliance decided to bomb Yugoslavia, putting the newcomer and Zeman, its then prime minister, to the test.

In the Czech constitutional system it is the government that has the main say in foreign policy, although president is the commander-in-chief of the armed forces. The government resisted strong EU sanctions against Russia after its annexation of Crimea, with Prime Minister Bohuslav Sobotka pointing out the negative economic impact of such a step.

"... even for me - and I am no hawk - it would be a sort of red line to attempt to annex the eastern part of Ukraine," Zeman said.

"That is where I would change from a dove to a man who calls for very harsh sanctions."

Den Pobedy
04-07-2014, 07:50 AM
Good thing he has absolutely no power in NATO.

armenianbodyhair
04-07-2014, 07:51 AM
LOL.

Apis
04-07-2014, 07:54 AM
Well, I guess it's good to see a Czech putting his faith into the West again after the fiasco of 1939.

Drawing-slim
04-07-2014, 09:16 AM
I agree with him. NATO should deploy around 50.000 troops right now along the border of Ukraine facing the Russians.
It will be too late if Russians decide to move in.

Novi Pazar
04-07-2014, 11:21 AM
^ no doubt you agree since NATO/USA carved Shqiptars a region out of Serbia illegally!

Loki
04-07-2014, 11:51 AM
NATO troops will die in Ukraine, then, and be brought back in body bags to the US.

Loki
04-07-2014, 11:52 AM
I agree with him. NATO should deploy around 50.000 troops right now along the border of Ukraine facing the Russians.

Even that won't be enough. Russia will decimate them mate .. it's on Russia's border. Remember, over 100,000 Russian troops took part in recent exercises there. They are ready for action.

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 11:58 AM
Russia should not invade Ukraine,Ukraine is a big indipendent country, invasion will shake the whole power balance.

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 12:01 PM
Even that won't be enough. Russia will decimate them mate .. it's on Russia's border. Remember, over 100,000 Russian troops took part in recent exercises there. They are ready for action.

And Russia is on NATO border. US alone has 4 000 000 troops against Russias 600-700 000. Count in Germany, France, GB, Italy, Spain etc and it will trully be fun to watch Siberian, Chechen, Manchu indepence, Sakhalin to Japan and expanded Finland :D

Loki
04-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Russia should not invade Ukraine,Ukraine is a big indipendent country, invasion will shake the whole power balance.

The east and south will secede from the west. Read my thread about Donetsk. They will hold a referendum on 11 April on whether to join Russia. Russia may not even have to invade - unless of course Kiev denies the democratic rights of the people in the east.

Loki
04-07-2014, 12:02 PM
US alone has 4 000 000 troops against Russias 600-700 000.

What have you been smoking?

Windischer
04-07-2014, 12:04 PM
zeman is not a leader. eventhough he wants to be.

Well, I guess it's good to see a Czech putting his faith into the West again after the fiasco of 1939.

zeman put his faith in a bottle. its a shame that this man was elected instead of schwarzenberg (by a small margin, though)

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 12:04 PM
What have you been smoking?

Tell me how many it has then :)

Loki
04-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Tell me how many it has then :)

Sort on total:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_parami litary_personnel

Including reserves, Russia has 3.2million soldiers, compared to US' 2.3million.

But North Korea has 9.5million :D

Cail
04-07-2014, 12:08 PM
Eastern Ukraine should become autonomous/independent first, and apply to join Russia only after that is accomplished. Russia should help with volunteers and arms.

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 12:11 PM
Sort on total:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_number_of_military_and_parami litary_personnel

You are right. The US forces had cutbacks, and I last read it in 2009 :D
Now NATO has 4 000 000 active and 9 000 000 total.
US has 73 000 000 fit for military service and conscription. How about Russia :)

Loki
04-07-2014, 12:13 PM
The irony of the matter is that the Russian-speaking east of Ukraine is the country's economic powerhouse. West Ukraine alone is more bankrupt than bankrupt - wouldn't even be a viable state without constant financial support.

Loki
04-07-2014, 12:14 PM
US has 73 000 000 fit for military service and conscription. How about Russia :)

Don't forget the nukes, man. WW3 won't come that easily.

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 12:16 PM
The east and south will secede from the west. Read my thread about Donetsk. They will hold a referendum on 11 April on whether to join Russia. Russia may not even have to invade - unless of course Kiev denies the democratic rights of the people in the east.

Whether the cession can be settled by talks, Russia should never move the military first, Russian democracy will not stand sanction from the west, A new USSR will rise, chechen will burn. If the west move the military first, they are clown. However, splitting Ukraine will deepen the hostility between Russia and west, Like I said about HK, our enemy is America, the Bottomline should be Ukraine should not join NATO. In fact who makes the sacrifice first wiill be the winner, look further, same with my HK strategy, russian friend. :rolleyes:

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 12:17 PM

Which is why no one will use them. The war will be fought in Ukraine and end in cold war, with Russia isolated and withering.

Hexachordia
04-07-2014, 12:18 PM
The irony of the matter is that the Russian-speaking east of Ukraine is the country's economic powerhouse. West Ukraine alone is more bankrupt than bankrupt - wouldn't even be a viable state without constant financial support.

If the west fucked up Ukraine economy, hehe, Russia will be winner then.

Loki
04-07-2014, 12:19 PM
with Russia isolated and withering.

You are one funny man.

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 12:20 PM
You are one funny man.

Oh so you think Russia will not accept loosing a war and instead will decide to exterminate their own people :)?
Or do you think the west will just continue along and build a happy family with Russia after war against its agression?

Cail
04-07-2014, 12:22 PM
You are one funny man.
Delusions are the only things left for this sad but indeed funny individual. Can't wait for Republika Srpska to secede from Bosnia, just to enjoy the butthurt whining he will be posting here.

Cail
04-07-2014, 12:23 PM
Oh so you think Russia will not accept loosing a war and instead will decide to exterminate their own people :)?
Or do you think the west will just continue along and build a happy family with Russia after war against its agression?

The only aggression that could happen would be NATO-supported aggression against independent Eastern Ukraine. Russia has not and will not attack anyone.

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 12:25 PM
Delusions are the only things left for this sad but indeed funny individual. Can't wait for Republika Srpska to secede from Bosnia, just to enjoy the butthurt whining he will be posting here.

I hope that comes so we can finish what we stoped last time. And dont you worry, I will post here once every so often then, to share some pics and videos I make :)

The only aggression that could happen would be NATO-supported aggression against independent Eastern Ukraine. Russia has not and will not attack anyone.

Sure. Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine :laugh:

albosomething
04-07-2014, 12:28 PM
man fuck NATO , russia has putin, fuck their 6 million soldies, putin can ride a bear

http://static.fjcdn.com/comments/omg+turd+u+dont+knuw+wat+ur+talkin+bout+nwfag+_bd5 97fa1c26d8a1fc2884c3a179e6817.jpg

Cail
04-07-2014, 12:29 PM
I hope that comes so we can finish what we stoped last time. And dont you worry, I will post here once every so often then, to share some pics and videos I make :)
Selfies with Serb dicks in your mouth? Would be fun.

Sure. Chechnya, Georgia, Ukraine :laugh:

Georgia was the aggressor. Don't you know ANYTHING? They attacked first, not the Russians. Even the most anti-Russian politicians and media can't say that Russia has attacked first.

Russia has never invaded Ukraine. Crimea is not Ukraine, it was an autonomous republic that voted to secede from Ukraine. This is what should happen in the rest of Eastern Ukraine - they should become autonomous and then secede.

albosomething
04-07-2014, 12:30 PM
And Russia is on NATO border. US alone has 4 000 000 troops against Russias 600-700 000. Count in Germany, France, GB, Italy, Spain etc and it will trully be fun to watch Siberian, Chechen, Manchu indepence, Sakhalin to Japan and expanded Finland :D

let them be dude, putin will be on some expendable movie shit and will kill the whole usa army,alone.

put aside the fact that china wants none of this shit, and you have a recipe for disaster for russia

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 12:32 PM
Selfies with Serb dicks in your mouth? Would be fun.

Georgia was the aggressor. Don't you know ANYTHING? They attacked first, not the Russians. Even the most anti-Russian politicians and media can't say that Russia has attacked first.

Russia has never invaded Ukraine. Crimea is not Ukraine, it was an autonomous republic that voted to secede from Ukraine. This is what should happen in the rest of Eastern Ukraine - they should become autonomous and then secede.

You will see what it is when time comes.
Where was that attack? What Russian teritory was attacked by Georgia :)?
Its part of Ukraine legaly, thus Russia is an attacker again, abusing Ukrainian unwilingness to start world war 3.

let them be dude, putin will be on some expendable movie shit and will kill the whole usa army,alone.

put aside the fact that china wants none of this shit, and you have a recipe for disaster for russia

China apreciates and needs west more than Russia and trade info supports that. Trade with Russia is minor compared to US and west. It will be fun to see their faces when their Russia is abandoned by China and left to trade with North Korea :laugh:

Hweinlant
04-07-2014, 12:37 PM
Czech leader says NATO could offer troops to Ukraine if Russia goes beyond Crimea

Czech leader doesn't have a clue. If Russia decides to make a move on Ukraine, there is no time window for NATO to move into Ukraine. Russian tanks will be on Polish border before NATO formed an coherent opinion. Once the Russian tanks start rolling in, they will be on the other side of Ukraine in 48 hours. Ukrainian army is seriously under-equipped, most of their materials is old Soviet stuff which hasn't even been maintained in years. Russia has done modernization on their armed forces (they do mainly consist of Soviet crap tho'). Russian T-90s will just run through Ukraine and park at Poland's border, if they so choose to do. There is absolutely nothing NATO can do this, military-wise.

Besides why would NATO defend Ukraine ? Ukraine is not member of the alliance and the article 5 is only for members. Looks like Milos Zeman just wanted to raise his political profile.

epirot
04-07-2014, 02:46 PM
After the true SLAVS retake their continent back (half of europe), there should be a phase of cleaning out the cancer of the previous quasi regime. Guys like this Czech joke should be the first to be "treated".

ALSh
04-07-2014, 03:04 PM

In this case UK will be one of the first taget of Russian nukes, i think u better move in SA before its to late ;)

awyr dywyll
04-07-2014, 06:21 PM

You think too highly of the modern Russian army. It's troops will not withstand even the first skirmish against Nato and will crowd into captivity like flock of sheeps. Nato forces don't need numerical superiority to destroy Russian army

epirot
04-07-2014, 07:34 PM
You think too highly of the modern Russian army. It's troops will not withstand even the first skirmish against Nato and will crowd into captivity like flock of sheeps. Nato forces don't need numerical superiority to destroy Russian army

yeah man, like when NATO (didn't) dare to invade Serbia. sorry to disappoint you but those guys will either bomb from 20,000 ft high or use cheap local cannon fodder (you). In any case don't expect any american (Mexican or Black man, that is) to die for you in Ukraine.
Oh, and did i forget to mention that Ukraine's proper name is "mala Rusija" :)

Windischer
04-07-2014, 07:38 PM
Looks like Milos Zeman just wanted to raise his political profile.

zeman does and says all kind of weird things while he tries to wrestle more power from the the prime minister and the parliament. he has already attempted to change the czech republics form of government to a more presidential model.

Hweinlant
04-07-2014, 07:50 PM
zeman does and says all kind of weird things while he tries to wrestle more power from the the prime minister and the parliament. he has already attempted to change the czech republics form of government to a more presidential model.

So this is basically tough guy talk for domestic audience ?

Moonbird
04-07-2014, 08:00 PM
Russia has not and will not attack anyone.

:bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::b owlol:

Joke of the year :thumb001:

RandoBloom
04-07-2014, 08:23 PM
yeah man, like when NATO (didn't) dare to invade Serbia. sorry to disappoint you but those guys will either bomb from 20,000 ft high or use cheap local cannon fodder (you). In any case don't expect any american (Mexican or Black man, that is) to die for you in Ukraine.

Didnt dare :laugh: They didnt want to since there was no need. And you seem to wish it hapened :D
Would be fun watching american blacks taning Serb women :laugh:

Yaroslav
04-07-2014, 08:45 PM
:bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::bowlol::b owlol:

Joke of the year :thumb001:

Cail is delusional. He's just too Russophobic to admit that Czar Vladimir IV is restoring Russia's former glory.

Drawing-slim
04-07-2014, 08:51 PM

Ah but let's not make the mistake confusing Americans fighting against guerrilla Taliban fighter and open battle against Russians. American marines are a badass overwhelming fighting power. NATO would destroy Russian troops.

Siberyak
04-07-2014, 09:13 PM

Nobody In the usa that I know or the west wants to fight and die over places like Donetsk, Kharkiv, Luhansk :rolleyes: Are you kidding ?

Windischer
04-07-2014, 10:06 PM
So this is basically tough guy talk for domestic audience ?

yes. he tries to meddle in matters out of his competence to assert more de facto power.

eeroli
04-07-2014, 10:19 PM
Russkies are miserable little poor people. Hit them hard, thats what these eastern subhum. need. NATO.

Novi Pazar
04-08-2014, 03:51 AM
^ look at yourself before you speak! Please don't use the wacky German nazi term 'subhuman' when genetically Finns aren't even aryans but closer to mongoloid tribes!

Novi Pazar
04-08-2014, 03:54 AM
Didnt dare :laugh: They didnt want to since there was no need. And you seem to wish it hapened :D

That's what Turks did to Serbs in Bosnia all those years ago!

epirot
04-08-2014, 04:03 AM

why would they? they got so much tall blond aryan Bosniak pussy and ass (as UN smurfovi) in Federacija, that there were exhausted. (+ Serbs would rape them)

epirot
04-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Russkies are miserable little poor people. Hit them hard, thats what these eastern subhum. need. NATO.

albanian detected.

Novi Pazar
04-08-2014, 04:10 AM
^ either Albanian or Albanoid type = hateful and miserable group of people!

Drawing-slim
04-08-2014, 05:04 AM
albanian detected.

:roll: what a colossal morons you & novi pazar!
Finns have more reasons to hate Russians. Albanians only dislike Russian politics due to their brotherhood with Serbia but we never had bad blood with Russians. Idiots.

epirot
04-08-2014, 07:24 AM
Helsinki, FI

http://www.pullmantur.es/media/images/continentes/europa/finlandia/helsinki/608-240px/ciudad-helsinki.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/a/ac/Senate_Square_and_Lutheran_Cathedral_in_Helsinki.j pg

http://www.scandinavianpackages.com/helsinki1.jpg

Sofia, BG

http://gb.fotolibra.com/images/previews/346764-alexander-nevski-church-sofia-bulgaria.jpeg

http://us.123rf.com/450wm/vectoreps/vectoreps1206/vectoreps120600043/13971375-a-low-angle-shot-of-the-russian-church-saint-nicholas-the-wonder-worker-in-sofia-bulgaria.jpg

Something is crying : RUSSIA here from miles away.....

Those Fins against Russia are basically Fins against Finland. Same for Czechs, Bulgarians, Poles, Serbs, etc...

Novi Pazar
04-08-2014, 08:24 AM
:roll: what a colossal morons you & novi pazar!
Finns have more reasons to hate Russians. Albanians only dislike Russian politics due to their brotherhood with Serbia but we never had bad blood with Russians. Idiots.

Europe will eventually hate Albanians for their drug crimes, if not now.....time! I heard the Albanoid comments of Serbs to Siberia etc...Serbs never had bad blood with Russians, Serbs valiantly fought Albanian Nazis just as Russians fought against Finnish Nazis!

PS I know of Shqiptars deported 12 Albanian Jews to Bergen to be gassed!

RussiaPrussia
04-08-2014, 08:26 AM
I agree with him. America should deploy around 50.000 troops right now along the border of Ukraine facing the Russians.

fixed

RussiaPrussia
04-08-2014, 08:34 AM

independence? from what? These terriories are majority russians, only chechyna is possible to secede.

Drawing-slim
04-08-2014, 08:53 AM
Europe will eventually hate Albanians for their drug crimes, if not now.....time! I heard the Albanoid comments of Serbs to Siberia etc...Serbs never had bad blood with Russians, Serbs valiantly fought Albanian Nazis just as Russians fought against Finnish Nazis!

PS I know of Shqiptars deported 12 Albanian Jews to Bergen to be gassed!

Good luck with that. Serbia is the number one drug trafficking mafia state in Europe right now.

Chichic
04-08-2014, 09:22 AM
Whiny faggots

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 09:45 AM
independence? from what? These terriories are majority russians, only chechyna is possible to secede.

Majority Russian. Just like they can become Majority Russian by Holodomor same can hapen with ocupied teritories in Russia.

Novi Pazar
04-08-2014, 10:42 AM
Good luck with that. Serbia is the number one drug trafficking mafia state in Europe right now.

Thankyou the republic of Kosoves! Albanian drug mules are number 1, thumbs up! The future will reveal the Albanians as LIARS! I know siding with the USA will mean certain death, good luck surviving!

epirot
04-08-2014, 11:37 AM
Majority Russian. Just like they can become Majority Russian by Holodomor same can hapen with ocupied teritories in Russia.

kako ide Revolucija u BiH brate, jako? Da li ste vi uspeli uhvatiti Opstinu istocnog Sarajeva ili ne vec?

Loki
04-08-2014, 11:56 AM
Rossiya uber alles! Call me a nut if you want, but I'm on the righteous side!

I do believe Russia should recognise Kosovo, though.

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 11:59 AM
kako ide Revolucija u BiH brate, jako? Da li ste vi uspeli uhvatiti Opstinu istocnog Sarajeva ili ne vec?

What are you writing? Speak a normal language

epirot
04-08-2014, 12:10 PM
I do believe Russia should recognise Kosovo, though.

I think i have explained this.

epirot
04-08-2014, 12:11 PM
What are you writing? Speak a normal language

Most muslims Serbs (aka Bosniaks), but also Bulgarians, Croats, Czechs, etc... have no problem understanding me. Albanians like you might have problems understanding Slavic speech.

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 01:00 PM
Most muslims Serbs (aka Bosniaks), but also Bulgarians, Croats, Czechs, etc... have no problem understanding me. Albanians like you might have problems understanding Slavic speech.

Muslim Serbs =/= Bosniaks. They are Serbs. Bosniaks are a nation of all kinds of religion. Not that you would know a difference between religion and ethnicity :laugh:
Speak Bosnian or English. Dont speak that gibberish language

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 01:03 PM
I dont want the US military to bother in Europe. Let Europeans deal with their own problems. Bring our troops back and put them on the borders against the real threats, drugs, terrorists, mexican criminals, illegal immigrants.....we have our own issues and our country is being raped outside of our houses. I am tried of my country being used as a meals on wheels for the UN and world...let people fight for themselves I dont give a fuck about anyone! Americans should drop out of Nato. Nato is for Europeans not Americans. Let UK, France, Germany and Italy help Ukraine. Our country is economically declinging and we will spend billions in Ukraine? For what? When will we get our money back? Never! We never do and then the same people we lend money to protest against us, bomb us, murder us etc.....fuck the world let them sink or swim on their own.

epirot
04-08-2014, 02:47 PM
Muslim Serbs =/= Bosniaks. They are Serbs. Bosniaks are a nation of all kinds of religion. Not that you would know a difference between religion and ethnicity :laugh:
Speak Bosnian or English. Dont speak that gibberish language

Bosnian is not even a dialect.

epirot
04-08-2014, 02:50 PM
I dont want the US military to bother in Europe. Let Europeans deal with their own problems. Bring our troops back and put them on the borders against the real threats, drugs, terrorists, mexican criminals, illegal immigrants.....we have our own issues and our country is being raped outside of our houses. I am tried of my country being used as a meals on wheels for the UN and world...let people fight for themselves I dont give a fuck about anyone! Americans should drop out of Nato. Nato is for Europeans not Americans. Let UK, France, Germany and Italy help Ukraine. Our country is economically declinging and we will spend billions in Ukraine? For what? When will we get our money back? Never! We never do and then the same people we lend money to protest against us, bomb us, murder us etc.....fuck the world let them sink or swim on their own.

LMAO, you speak as if USA is used, when in fact it has suffocated more than half of the world....

Anyways, if you drop out of NATO, Slavic (RUSSIAN) borders will reach freaking Britain in one week, and your mighty products might lose significant market share. No more world policing, no more control... no more world-wide bullying , etc.... am not sure you will like it in the end...

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 03:10 PM
LMAO, you speak as if USA is used, when in fact it has suffocated more than half of the world....

Anyways, if you drop out of NATO, Slavic (RUSSIAN) borders will reach freaking Britain in one week, and your mighty products might lose significant market share. No more world policing, no more control... no more world-wide bullying , etc.... am not sure you will like it in the end...

I dont give a fuck what YOU do. Invade us and we will Nuke your asses back to the stone age. Our Navy is everywhere and there is nothing you or Europe or anyone can do about it. As a matter of fact we spend Billions abraod every year.....all for nothing. I dont want a single dime of mine going outside of MY country. I dont care about the rest of the world. It could burn in satan's fire for all I care.

I will like it in the end. But I will forwarn the world invade us and your country will be reduced to ashes. If the world realized who ruled over America they would understand why we do not want to be world police....the average citizen. My country is being raped as my borders are not guarded, our jobs are being stolen from us by 'minorities' etc.....America for White Americans. Fuck everyone else we dont want anything to do with you. We have our own resources and means to take care of ourselves without the worlds help. We dont need the world........honestly if Russia wants to be world police force go for it! It gives us a break and we can deal with our domestic issues and sort our problems out. I would love for America to be the Isolationist country it use to be.....tiems were better then, we had segregation, White Empowerment, jobs, thriving economy, thriving culture etc.....all of that has been raped and robbed from us since the Interventionists took over then we had both world wars and Nato/UN creation......two things that have set us back ever since they were created.

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 03:43 PM
Bosnian is not even a dialect.

Hahahah uneducated serf strikes again :D

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 03:44 PM
Hahahah uneducated serf strikes again :D

He is a retarded Mongol-Slav Russian.

Sarmatian
04-08-2014, 05:09 PM
US has 73 000 000 fit for military service and conscription.

Murica... fuck yeah!!!

http://www.thelmagazine.com/images/blogimages/2010/04/21/1271861004-fat_soldier.jpg

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 06:42 PM
Murica... fuck yeah!!!

http://www.thelmagazine.com/images/blogimages/2010/04/21/1271861004-fat_soldier.jpg

Even he would beat Russian soldier.

Sarmatian
04-08-2014, 06:54 PM

http://implied.facepalm.de/images/facepalm.jpg

epirot
04-08-2014, 07:06 PM
I dont give a fuck what YOU do. Invade us and we will Nuke your asses back to the stone age. Our Navy is everywhere and there is nothing you or Europe or anyone can do about it. As a matter of fact we spend Billions abraod every year.....all for nothing. I dont want a single dime of mine going outside of MY country. I dont care about the rest of the world. It could burn in satan's fire for all I care.

I will like it in the end. But I will forwarn the world invade us and your country will be reduced to ashes. If the world realized who ruled over America they would understand why we do not want to be world police....the average citizen. My country is being raped as my borders are not guarded, our jobs are being stolen from us by 'minorities' etc.....America for White Americans. Fuck everyone else we dont want anything to do with you. We have our own resources and means to take care of ourselves without the worlds help. We dont need the world........honestly if Russia wants to be world police force go for it! It gives us a break and we can deal with our domestic issues and sort our problems out. I would love for America to be the Isolationist country it use to be.....tiems were better then, we had segregation, White Empowerment, jobs, thriving economy, thriving culture etc.....all of that has been raped and robbed from us since the Interventionists took over then we had both world wars and Nato/UN creation......two things that have set us back ever since they were created.

go and see some doctor.

RussiaPrussia
04-08-2014, 09:09 PM

seriously shut up bosnian scum, why the hate? Does this conflict have anything to do with your muslim nation?

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 09:17 PM
seriously shut up bosnian scum, why the hate? Does this conflict have anything to do with your muslim nation?

What muslim nation? What are you even talking about?

Arianiti
04-08-2014, 09:25 PM
:lol:

http://d2ws0xxnnorfdo.cloudfront.net/meme/1124.jpg

Petros Houhoulis
04-08-2014, 09:27 PM
What muslim nation? What are you even talking about?

What nation? What are you even talking about?

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 09:32 PM
What nation? What are you even talking about?

Ask your Russian friend :)

Petros Houhoulis
04-08-2014, 09:36 PM
Ask your Russian friend :)

Have the Russians even heard of you? Geese! You are becoming known outside of the Balkans too lately!!!

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 09:41 PM
Have the Russians even heard of you? Geese! You are becoming known outside of the Balkans too lately!!!

Who cares about backwards Rus.

Petros Houhoulis
04-08-2014, 09:46 PM
Who cares about backwards Rus.

Lots of Eastern Europeans care, not to mention shit their pants in the thoughts of Rus...

RandoBloom
04-08-2014, 09:48 PM
Lots of Eastern Europeans care, not to mention shit their pants in the thoughts of Rus...

Hard to imagine anything like that. Bosniaks are not afraid of it even though it is 333X smaller. Russia is a pussy nation of whores, pimps and alcoholics

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 10:03 PM
go and see some doctor.

Go fuck a horse you worthless Slav-Mongol-Subhuman. Anglo-Saxons would crush you under our treads! Orthodox dog.

IceSwan
04-08-2014, 10:48 PM
Go fuck a horse you worthless Slav-Mongol-Subhuman. Anglo-Saxons would crush you under our treads! Orthodox dog.

for serbs it's easy to evoke respect and sympathy from russians. serbs are obstinate, courageous, straightforward, very very freedom-loving people, and therein they are just a little similar to us. though, of course, anthropologically rus and serbs are not identical. and we can't to say that Serbia is a Lite Version of Russland

LightHouse89
04-08-2014, 10:53 PM
for serbs it's easy to evoke respect and sympathy from russians. serbs are obstinate, courageous, straightforward, very very freedom-loving people, and therein they are just a little similar to us. though, of course, anthropologically rus and serbs are not identical. and we can't to say that Serbia is a Lite Version of Russland

I don't give a rats ass. You............. Slav[e]s are Marxist heathenry.

Novi Pazar
04-09-2014, 04:40 AM

Slavs aren't Mongols, it's your wacky Germanic mind speaking; the inventors of communism, nazism etc...Your backside will be eventually owned by China; the largest creditor whilst your crumbling society is the largest debtor nation! Obama keep printing those dollars, yee haa baby!

Skerdilaid
04-09-2014, 05:08 AM
Murica... fuck yeah!!!

Here are your metrosexual Russian army parading:
http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/01109/lined-up_1109688i.jpg

Stefan_Dusan
04-09-2014, 05:23 AM

In WW2 no important Russian city was taken.

Leningrad (St. Petersburg) was surrounded by Hitler and Finnish troops, and Hitler attempted to starve them into submission, but even after million + people died the city kept fighting on and was never taken.

Moscow had Hitler's army stopped at the gate.

Stalingrad (Volgograd) was half destroyed, but Hitler's troop never secured the other half of the city (across the Volga) even when Hitler encouraged people from the Kavkaz to the rear to relieve their position.

Skerdilaid
04-09-2014, 05:28 AM

Leningrad (St. Petersburg) was surrounded by Hitler and Finnish troops, and Hitler attempted to starve them into submission, but even after million + people died the city kept fighting on and was never taken.

Stalingrad (Volgograd) was half destroyed, but Hitler's troop never secured the other half of the city (across the Volga) even when Hitler encouraged people from the Kavkaz to the rear to relieve their position.

Yeah when I was in my twenties I could do 20k runs daily, not anymore my friend, my feet hurt now ;) So they were soldiers in WW2, but today they are metrosexuals like RussiaPrussia and very much into anime:D

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 06:16 AM
Slavs aren't Mongols, it's your wacky Germanic mind speaking; the inventors of communism, nazism etc...Your backside will be eventually owned by China; the largest creditor whilst your crumbling society is the largest debtor nation! Obama keep printing those dollars, yee haa baby!

Obama is a Negro and that is the result of letting the Children of Ham in my country and in the west to have freedom. We can thank Marxism, immigration, Judaism, Catholicism etc....all alien ideas to the English speaking world is what did us in. But don't worry White Separatists in America have plans :p We don't care about the world we only care about the country we built here....we could survive on our own without the world which I would prefer. We wouldn't have third worlders here or negroes etc.....we would be a much better place without the world.

We wont ever be owned by anyone because we fight back when people try to rule over us. Its an Anglo-Saxon thing :p

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 06:22 AM

I give the Slavs this they are better than modern day Western European faggots. I mean I have been to France, UK, Netherlands and Germany and said to myself no wonder they beg for American troops here so they have real men defending this metro faggoths. I saw men wearing Capris and woman shirts......I openly smirked at the sight of modern day Western Europe. I am not saying everyone looked that way but many did. I have never been to Eastern Europe but wouldn't be surprised if it is just as bad in many places. I think I am done seeing Europe it was like a circus to me. What I really disliked about it was the amount of rap music I heard. That's when I realized how negatively my country has impacted this world. I thought it was bad here! Its worse in Europe. Where I live currently people who dress like wiggers get beat up and thrown in trash cans for trying to be black. Its really funny to watch. :thumb001:

Western European militaries would get overwhelmed without American help most likely as Europeans generally do not help each other out in conflicts. Most Americans do not have any interest anymore in being the world police force. I honestly would gladly hand that over to Russia. Our defense budget is too much on that crap and as a result our entire industry is over seas and many people here have no work and a country being flooded with third worlders. Who knows we may have a civil war soon here [I will believe in God the day this happens!].

Sarmatian
04-09-2014, 06:31 AM

Judging by their uniforms and rifles those are some sort of re-enactors, not even army recruits. They are quite young and we all have been there. But still they are good material to make soldiers from.

Or do you think people are born like this?

http://www.1tvnet.ru/images/lena_03/aprel/28.04.12.jpg

Zmey Gorynych
04-09-2014, 07:11 AM

Depends what you mean by important city. Weren't Minsk, Kiev, Harkov, Smolensk important cities !? Basically every city up to the Leningrad-Moscow-Stalingrad line was occupied by Germany. The fall of these 3 cities would've meant game over for Russia. You can talk all day long about the bravery of the russian soldier but what really counted wasn't bravery or intelligence, or tactics but the simple fact that Russia had more men to kill, they ecxeeded german forces by what, 3 to 1 or 5 to 1 !? Even so if Germany would've started the Barbarossa campaing a month earlier, as it was planned, Russia would've fallen and no amount of dispensable people would've saved it.

Novi Pazar
04-09-2014, 07:57 AM
Obama is a Negro and that is the result of letting the Children of Ham in my country and in the west to have freedom. We can thank Marxism, immigration, Judaism, Catholicism etc....all alien ideas to the English speaking world is what did us in. But don't worry White Separatists in America have plans :p We don't care about the world we only care about the country we built here....we could survive on our own without the world which I would prefer. We wouldn't have third worlders here or negroes etc.....we would be a much better place without the world.

We wont ever be owned by anyone because we fight back when people try to rule over us. Its an Anglo-Saxon thing :p

If you can't pay those debts off, then china, for example will rule over you! Anglo-Saxons aren't exceptional, no one is, however, your governments debts that was incurred by buying leaders around the world to serve your countries flag will be the END of your nation! Besides, the majority of your nation are of GERMAN and IRISH origin not English/Anglo Saxon!

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 10:13 AM
yeah man, like when NATO (didn't) dare to invade Serbia
That would be a great scenario for Russia like in Serbia. Limited military operation and Serbian leader on the dock. But unfortunatelly for Russia this nation didn't get off so easily

sorry to disappoint you but those guys will either bomb from 20,000 ft high or use cheap local cannon fodder (you). In any case don't expect any american (Mexican or Black man, that is) to die for you in Ukraine.
You can't even imagine how many Ukrainians are ready to be "cannon fodder" to defend their country. And any help, no matter what it is, words of encouragement of Czech president or air support of Nato forces, Russians lose in Ukraine and it will be the beginning of the end of Putin regime. That's why tsar is so concerned about Ukraine. Previous Ukrainian rulers was criminal renegades with kindred regime like in Russia. Fall of Ukrainian regime portends a similar outcome in Russia

Btw. smth about history: Russians came to modern Russia from Kiev, so it would be fair that Kiev become capital of Russia again:viking1:

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 10:24 AM
Ah but let's not make the mistake confusing Americans fighting against guerrilla Taliban fighter and open battle against Russians. American marines are a badass overwhelming fighting power. NATO would destroy Russian troops.

It is obvious, in an open field Russian forced don't have any chances vs Nato not just to win but even to survive... if they don't give up on time, for sure

RandoBloom
04-09-2014, 10:26 AM
It is obvious, in an open field Russian forced don't have any chances vs Nato not just to win but even to survive... if they don't give up on time, for sure

They dont really understand that :D
NATO forces are trained to fight conventional forces and beat them to a pulp. Unless Russia is planing to let them ocupy the entire country I dont see anything they can do against them. Which will put them down in their place and stop their warmongering

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 10:29 AM
Serbs valiantly fought Albanian Nazis just as Russians fought against Finnish Nazis!

"Finnish Nazis"??? What's the phenomenon?

Hweinlant
04-09-2014, 10:35 AM

It would end up like the "highway of death" during the first gulf war. Saddam had similar equipment as Russians do, loads of T-72s and BMPs. Google will show the pics.

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 10:50 AM
They dont really understand that :D
NATO forces are trained to fight conventional forces and beat them to a pulp. Unless Russia is planing to let them ocupy the entire country I dont see anything they can do against them. Which will put them down in their place and stop their warmongering

Agree, many people in Russia and not only in a patriotic frenzy after recent "small victorious Crimean march" ,don't even know what is the modern western armies in action.

ab000
04-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Anyone that needs NATO needs their heads testing. These ''rebels'' are Israeli backed and the majority of Crimean's want to be apart of Russia it is their wish. IMO Ukraine and Russia should not fight to benefit America.

Novi Pazar
04-09-2014, 11:06 AM
^ this is the goal of the western world, they seek Slav infighting!

ab000
04-09-2014, 11:09 AM

I have noticed that, but I don't think it's s based on being Slavic alone. For example anyone that's seen as Anti NATO Anti Israeli Anti Capitalism etc they will create problems. They want Southern and Eastern Europe to fall they certainly don't want Golden Dawn types in Greece. They also love to see infighting between Shia and Sunnis. Syria is one of the only countries left who has it's own banking system. So they hire a bunch of trained apes to blow up their countries.

ab000
04-09-2014, 11:11 AM
Also the reason why some bombings in Russia have been down to Chechen rebels for the sake of the ''rebels'' all told aka they want to take advantage of the situation.

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 12:44 PM
Anyone that needs NATO needs their heads testing. These ''rebels'' are Israeli backed and the majority of Crimean's want to be apart of Russia it is their wish. IMO Ukraine and Russia should not fight to benefit America.

It can be reformulated. Ukraine should not fight at all to benefit Russia

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 12:54 PM
I have noticed that, but I don't think it's s based on being Slavic alone. For example anyone that's seen as Anti NATO Anti Israeli Anti Capitalism etc they will create problems. They want Southern and Eastern Europe to fall they certainly don't want Golden Dawn types in Greece. They also love to see infighting between Shia and Sunnis. Syria is one of the only countries left who has it's own banking system. So they hire a bunch of trained apes to blow up their countries.

Yes! Bashar Asad, Kim Jong-un, Ali Khamenei, Nicolas Maduro and V.Putin are representatives of the forces of good!

Skerdilaid
04-09-2014, 01:16 PM
Judging by their uniforms and rifles those are some sort of re-enactors, not even army recruits. They are quite young and we all have been there. But still they are good material to make soldiers from.

Or do you think people are born like this?

http://www.1tvnet.ru/images/lena_03/aprel/28.04.12.jpg

Army parade in Moskva, so they actually are part of the army parading.

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 01:50 PM
It would seem Spetsnaz are behind much of the unrest in Eastern Ukraine and to boot the US intelligence service refuses to release infromation to the Ukrainian military on troop movemtns and the imment invasion of Ukraine. Good work Ukrainian trusting the Chimp we called a President. Never trust a western/ American liberal!

If it were Ronald Reagan it would be different but those days of hard liner Americans are long over.

I do not support a war with Russia but I certianly refuse to support a Government that makes threats to the world and does not carry out with any of them. That is a sign of weakness so Russia is moving in on this sign of American weakness. We were better off leaving this situation to the EU. America when ran by liberals is a joke...its like a gentle giant with a big vagina.

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 01:51 PM
here is the link I forgot to post ot the comment above.... http://www.thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/04/08/exclusive-u-s-won-t-share-invasion-intel-with-ukraine.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+thedailybeast%2Farticles+%28T he+Daily+Beast+-+Latest+Articles%29

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 01:57 PM
If you can't pay those debts off, then china, for example will rule over you! Anglo-Saxons aren't exceptional, no one is, however, your governments debts that was incurred by buying leaders around the world to serve your countries flag will be the END of your nation! Besides, the majority of your nation are of GERMAN and IRISH origin not English/Anglo Saxon!

No they wont and we wont pay them back. Once we oust this traitorous ZOG regime we will turn things around. But dont worry we wont start trouble in the world. Back to Jefferson/Washington Democracy, segregation and control of the media! Uncle Sam doesnt go down without one hell of a fight! The majority of our country is an admixture of Northern Europe, basically this is what we consider Anglo-Saxon.....the master race! :p If you look up immigration laws of the early 1700s up until the 1960s we had strict immigration.....and those laws will be reenacted soon God willing. Infact all of my ancestors were cleared as pure whites and came into America at those times.

Today we have a Government that allows satanists, childre of ham [Niggers], and other subhuman trash to become citizens but soon enough we will reverse this and deport all of these non whties back to where they came from. Dont worry the Free Masonic heathenry which rules us will be deported as well along with Russian Oligarchs that rule here and own businesses which will be confiscated by the state and distributed to the citizenry. The Good Old America will retunr soon enough! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrG0AwUJQDQ

Sarmatian
04-09-2014, 02:16 PM
Army parade in Moskva, so they actually are part of the army parading.

The uniform and weapons are from WWII. It's definitely some re-enactment, not an army.

Sarmatian
04-09-2014, 02:20 PM

I see you're an expert on modern warfare. Please do tell, enlighten me how NATO will crush them unworthy Russians in an open field. What is that superior technology or tactics NATO have that will allow them to overcome Russian forces with such ease?

Skerdilaid
04-09-2014, 02:20 PM
The uniform and weapons are from WWII. It's definitely some re-enactment, not an army.

It was a unit that was a part of the -Army Parade in Moskva-. You posted a dude playing paint ball in a attempt to make a joke, while I posted the real Russian army. So stop being butt hurt;)

Stefan_Dusan
04-09-2014, 02:37 PM
Depends what you mean by important city. Weren't Minsk, Kiev, Harkov, Smolensk important cities !? Basically every city up to the Leningrad-Moscow-Stalingrad line was occupied by Germany. The fall of these 3 cities would've meant game over for Russia. You can talk all day long about the bravery of the russian soldier but what really counted wasn't bravery or intelligence, or tactics but the simple fact that Russia had more men to kill, they ecxeeded german forces by what, 3 to 1 or 5 to 1 !? Even so if Germany would've started the Barbarossa campaing a month earlier, as it was planned, Russia would've fallen and no amount of dispensable people would've saved it.

Let's look at Battle of Stalingrad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad)

Notice it's German, Italian, Romanian, Hungarian, and Croatian troops versus just the Soviet Union.

Initially it was 270,000 Axis troops versus 187,000 Soviet ones.

By the end, (When Soviets counterattacked and drove Germans away from Stalingrad) it was 700,000 Axis versus 1,143,000. Where do you get 3 to 1!!!

Anyways a lot of Serbs pride ourselves on launching the coup causing Nazi Germany to delay barbarossa by a couple months so he could invade and secure Yugoslavia. I don't believe it would had an effect really. Napoleon took Moscow btw and he still lost.

Loki
04-09-2014, 03:09 PM
If Hitler couldn't defeat Russia, NATO doesn't have a chance. If NATO really pushes it, we will have a nuclear war on our hands.

Zmey Gorynych
04-09-2014, 03:40 PM
Let's look at Battle of Stalingrad (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad)

Notice it's German, Italian, Romanian, Hungarian, and Croatian troops versus just the Soviet Union.

Initially it was 270,000 Axis troops versus 187,000 Soviet ones.

By the end, (When Soviets counterattacked and drove Germans away from Stalingrad) it was 700,000 Axis versus 1,143,000. Where do you get 3 to 1!!!

Anyways a lot of Serbs pride ourselves on launching the coup causing Nazi Germany to delay barbarossa by a couple months so he could invade and secure Yugoslavia. I don't believe it would had an effect really. Napoleon took Moscow btw and he still lost.
I was speaking of the eastern front as a whole from 1941 to 1945 (not particular battles). If you'll check you'll see that during this period there were 3 times more soviets involved than axis soldiers. The SU also lost twice more men than the Axis, even in the battles that they won the soviets almost always had more casualties than the defeated(Stalingrad included).

The diversity of Axis troops with their multiple chains of command and leaders made it difficult to coordinate efforts which influenced among other things the outcome of the siege of Leningrad and the battle of Stalingrad, if you know something else besides gorilla chest beating you know what I'm talking about. So in that respect this was a disadvantage. There may have been more nations (countries) involved on the Axis side but they were still outnumbered by the soviets.

Securing Moscow before winter would've been the breaking point in the war instead of Stalingrad battle. Soviet opposition would've been reduced to partisan warfare which couldn't pose a real threat.

Stefan_Dusan
04-09-2014, 03:43 PM
Securing Moscow before winter would've been the breaking point in the war instead of Stalingrad battle. Soviet opposition would've been reduced to partisan warfare which couldn't pose a real threat.

That's what Hitler thought (about taking Moscow) but his famous generals disagreed. So if what if Russians lost more troops, the battles were all fairly even and the Russians won when it counted.

Battle of Moscow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow)

All Germans this time, about 1 million Germans versus 1.25 million Soviets. Looks fairly even to me. The 3 to 1 or even better 5 to 1 number you pulled out of your ass.

Zmey Gorynych
04-09-2014, 03:53 PM
That's what Hitler thought (about taking Moscow) but his famous generals disagreed. So if what if Russians lost more troops, the battles were all fairly even and the Russians won when it counted.

Battle of Moscow (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow)

All Germans this time, about 1 million Germans versus 1.25 million Soviets. Looks fairly even to me. The 3 to 1 or even better 5 to 1 number you pulled out of your ass.
Read some history turcine, it wasn't Hitler's fantasy. In the battle of Moscow the soviets thrown all their men into battle, they had no reserves left, had that battle happened earlier the germans would've won and there would've been no soviet army left (at least nothing to be reckoned with) ... as for the numbers - you're looking at individual battles take out your goggles and look at the whole picture.

Stefan_Dusan
04-09-2014, 03:57 PM
Read some history turcine, it wasn't Hitler's fantasy. In the battle of Moscow the soviets thrown all their men into battle, they had no reserves left, had that battle happened earlier the germans would've won and there would've been no soviet army left (at least nothing to be reckoned with) ... as for the numbers - you're looking at individual battles take out your goggles and look at the whole picture.

Only the battles are important gypsy! Which battle of any importance did Soviets overwhelm Germans in those odds? The Soviets threw all their men at Moscow, Leningrad, and Stalingrad, however that doesn't mean taking Moscow would have been a knock out blow, listen to the opinion of his generals who thought Stalingrad was the important city.

Now all I see is butthurt excuses from losing side. If only this, and if this, and maybe this, we would have won :laugh:

Zmey Gorynych
04-09-2014, 04:04 PM
Only the battles are important gypsy! Which battle of any importance did Soviets overwhelm Germans in those odds? The Soviets threw all their men at Moscow, Leningrad, and Stalingrad, however that doesn't mean taking Moscow would have been a knock out blow, listen to the opinion of his generals who thought Stalingrad was the important city.

Now all I see is butthurt excuses from losing side. If only this, and if this, and maybe this, we would have won :laugh:
Gypsy !? Listen here turcine. I'm genetically, phenotypically and culturally more european (more slavic even) than your sorry lot will ever be. Stalingrad was the turning point because Moscow didn't happen, you do know that Moscow precedes Stalingrad (at least tell me that)!?

It's not excuses it's a simple analysis of events at least it was before you turned this into your usual balkanoid trash talk.

Stefan_Dusan
04-09-2014, 04:09 PM
Gypsy !? Listen here turcine. I'm genetically, phenotypically and culturally more european (more slavic even) than your sorry lot will ever be.

Genetically? Did you take test because I did and I'm 100% european :laugh: I posted results here and share with several members.

More slavic, how is a Romani more slavic than a Serb? :laugh:

Phenotypical maybe, I never seen you. But there are blonde Roma and blonde Turks out there, while I'm tanned in that photo from enjoying beach and surfing.

Stalingrad was the turning point because Moscow didn't happen, you do know that Moscow precedes Stalingrad (at least tell me that)!?

It's not excuses it's a simple analysis of events at least it was before you turned this into your usual balkanoid trash talk.

Listen gypsy, Hitler's own generals didn't think Moscow was key to anything, it was Hitler who diverted from Stalingrad to Moscow and this is often placed as result Hitler lost by non-gypsy historians like you!

Zmey Gorynych
04-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Genetically? Did you take test because I did and I'm 100% european :laugh: I posted results here and share with several members.

More slavic, how is a Romani more slavic than a Serb? :laugh:

Phenotypical maybe, I never seen you. But there are blonde Roma and blonde Turks out there, while I'm tanned in that photo from enjoying beach and surfing.
You're "tanned" because your lot has been enjoying turkish dick 24/7 for quite some time. Yes, I take test, you take test !? I took a test you balkan nigger and I can assure you I'm nowhere near your middle-eastern results. As for my appearance, if you're that curious, you can ask some of your forumite friends.

Stefan_Dusan
04-09-2014, 04:20 PM
You're "tanned" because your lot has been enjoying turkish dick 24/7 for quite some time. Yes, I take test, you take test !? I took a test you balkan nigger and I can assure you I'm nowhere near your middle-eastern results. As for my appearance, if you're that curious, you can ask some of your forumite friends.

What test you take cigan? We can compare results :laugh:

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 04:23 PM
If Hitler couldn't defeat Russia, NATO doesn't have a chance. If NATO really pushes it, we will have a nuclear war on our hands.

Well not Europeans they are total pussies. They couldnt defend themselves if the middle east invaded them. I often wonder why the Muslims dont just slaughter all of them. I would if I was arab. Never have compassion for weaker races or people who's culture is a mockery. Luckily the opinion in many places where I live is to break away from the Federal Corrupt regime so we will have our day to fend for ourselves and do so without fear. I mean if mighty American government cannot win a war against a rag tag force of Taliban and Al-Qaeda then I feel sorry for them.....not to mention Look at the Brits they lost to fighting the IRA and eventually the majority of Ireland was returned to the Irish. So its completely possible white people in America can get some of their land returned to them here./...the rest who cares...we wont belong to the country and will have nothing to do with it.

This idea is becoming more and more popular here and there are thousnads of groups now that support the idea. So there is nothing the Feds here can do now... As for Russia they should invade Europe. Nato is gay and wasting my tax money so I would love to see it go.

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 04:25 PM

the truth is no one really gives a rats ass what you do or anyone does. Maybe the fag losers in western europe. Take them over too for all we care.

Sarmatian
04-09-2014, 04:39 PM
It was a unit that was a part of the -Army Parade in Moskva-. You posted a dude playing paint ball in a attempt to make a joke, while I posted the real Russian army. So stop being butt hurt;)

Are you trying to say there are units in modern Russian army equipped with Mosin-Nagant? Can I have that shit you smoking mate?

Seriously the fact they were at parade among real Russian army means nothing. They were just representing WWII style.

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 07:12 PM
I see you're an expert on modern warfare. Please do tell, enlighten me how NATO will crush them unworthy Russians in an open field. What is that superior technology or tactics NATO have that will allow them to overcome Russian forces with such ease?

No need to be expert to know that modern Russian army just like another armies of ОДКБ is a big "kolchoz" and everyone have seen consequence after impact of western armies, don't cheat youself, just compare their combat experience.

awyr dywyll
04-09-2014, 07:20 PM

:fwhat: Your tsar is coward to use nuclear weapon, cause he know that he's not right and makes a criminal now unlike his slaves, which believe in infallibility of him

glass
04-09-2014, 08:46 PM
I was speaking of the eastern front as a whole from 1941 to 1945 (not particular battles). If you'll check you'll see that during this period there were 3 times more soviets involved than axis soldiers. The SU also lost twice more men than the Axis, even in the battles that they won the soviets almost always had more casualties than the defeated(Stalingrad included).
It seems education in your part of Gypsystan devalued really badly...
Soviets had outnumbered axis forces at end, there was not any significient numerical superiority in 1941 and 1942.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
where is 3 to 1 or 5 to 1?
Militant soviet casualties only 30% higher than axis ones.
Large part of soviet casualties is died prisoners of war and those who germans called so.
Btw all german prisoners who died after war are not part of their ww2 casualties because they died after that. It is well known fact that only a few thousands of participants of Stalingrad battle returend to Germany, means real casualties are much higher than listed in wikipedia.

Read some history turcine
any examples?

Skerdilaid
04-09-2014, 11:56 PM
Are you trying to say there are units in modern Russian army equipped with Mosin-Nagant? Can I have that shit you smoking mate?

Seriously the fact they were at parade among real Russian army means nothing. They were just representing WWII style.
Check it in Google, that's how your Russian soldiers look now days, so forget what they are carrying. ..

Yaroslav
04-10-2014, 02:17 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q0TdCbifXWo

Sarmatian
04-10-2014, 02:59 AM
No need to be expert to know that modern Russian army just like another armies of ОДКБ is a big "kolchoz" and everyone have seen consequence after impact of western armies, don't cheat youself, just compare their combat experience.

Just as I thought you have very little knowledge of military tactics and equipment and simply repeating shit told by others. Speaking fairly Russian army indeed was in bad shape 10 years ago. But things changed a lot since then, especially in the last two years.

As of the US/NATO army only few of their special purposes units and Marines are really comparable to Russian army, the rest are crap. Americans who served saying it themselves.

The previous victories of NATO in different parts of the world were strictly due to their total air dominance. Their aircrafts were able to do as they pleased without being punished. But with Russia it's different. Russia has probably the best anti-air defense in the world so no luck for US on this one. Remember that US drone downed at Crimea? Very expensive and sophisticated piece of equipment was defeated by pretty simple and cheap Russian station of radio-communication warfare.

The only option left for US in this situation is ground forces but without adequate air support modern US army is pretty much nothing.

Novi Pazar
04-10-2014, 03:28 AM
It would seem Spetsnaz are behind much of the unrest in Eastern Ukraine and to boot the US intelligence service refuses to release infromation to the Ukrainian military on troop movemtns and the imment invasion of Ukraine. Good work Ukrainian trusting the Chimp we called a President. Never trust a western/ American liberal!

If it were Ronald Reagan it would be different but those days of hard liner Americans are long over.

I do not support a war with Russia but I certianly refuse to support a Government that makes threats to the world and does not carry out with any of them. That is a sign of weakness so Russia is moving in on this sign of American weakness. We were better off leaving this situation to the EU. America when ran by liberals is a joke...its like a gentle giant with a big vagina.

Ronald Reagan's legacy is America today, he f'ing liberalised the banking sector for his mates; his the bafoon who believed in, 'GREED IS GOOD'......Reagan f'ed America and the rest followed. Republicans and Democrats are the same stinking crap, buddy, they don't really care for the common American man, they are all ACTORS!

Novi Pazar
04-10-2014, 03:33 AM

Best post ever! I certainly don't want a nuclear war to be the end of mankind. We nearly did in the early 60's!

Zmey Gorynych
04-10-2014, 05:14 AM
It seems education in your part of Gypsystan devalued really badly...
Soviets had outnumbered axis forces at end, there was not any significient numerical superiority in 1941 and 1942.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Moscow
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Stalingrad
where is 3 to 1 or 5 to 1?
Militant soviet casualties only 30% higher than axis ones.
Large part of soviet casualties is died prisoners of war and those who germans called so.
Btw all german prisoners who died after war are not part of their ww2 casualties because they died after that. It is well known fact that only a few thousands of participants of Stalingrad battle returend to Germany, means real casualties are much higher than listed in wikipedia.

any examples?
Cunt, even your beloved wikipedia gives a superiority of 2 to 1 in favour of Soviet Union. Didn't I mention that I considered the entire period and not just 1941 or do you have reading issues !?

glass
04-10-2014, 05:32 AM
Cunt, even your beloved wikipedia gives a superiority of 2 to 1 in favour of Soviet Union. Didn't I mention that I considered the entire period and not just 1941 or do you have reading issues !?
Gypsy, you can not even check simple wikipedia article?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_War_II_casualties
"The official figures for military war dead and missing from 1941–45 are 8,668,400 comprising 6,329,600 combat related deaths, 555,500 non-combat deaths.[158] 500,000 missing in action and 1,103,300 POW dead and another 180,000 liberated POWs who most likely emigrated to other countries"
There are also aproximatly 500 thousands guerilla/resistant fighters and also 1.5 million of civilian people who was enslavded and forced to work in Germany. Officially germans called them prisoners of war too.
Anyway combat related deaths is 6.3 million
"The number killed in action was 2,303,320; died of wounds, disease or accidents 500,165; 11,000 sentenced to death by court martial; 2,007,571 missing in action or unaccounted for after the war; 25,000 suicides; 12,000 unknown;[153] 459,475 confirmed POW deaths, of whom 77,000 were in the custody of the U.S., UK and France; and 363,000 in Soviet custody"
80% of casualties happened on Eastern front, so it would 3.8 million (out from 4.8 million) from Germany only, add conscripted soldiers from other countries, allies etc
Unlike soviet army, german army was well trained and had real battle experience, so they got advantage at the begining.

ab000
04-10-2014, 06:52 AM

Merci for the thumbs up Nov <3 x

Vlach
04-10-2014, 07:28 AM
Sort on total:

No one cares about the numbers of soldiers nowadays,the budget is the most important

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget

Sarmatian
04-10-2014, 07:54 AM
No one cares about the numbers of soldiers nowadays,the budget is the most important

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Military_budget

Not really. First of all salaries of military personnel will vary from country to country. As well as payments to all sorts of hired professionals providing army with variety of services.

Second, the cost of design and production of equipment with similar characteristics will vary too. Keep in mind that in US most of military manufacturing is done by private companies and corporations. It's pure business over there, they work for profit and in fact some huge chunk of US military budged is falling in the pockets of private arms manufacturers. Meanwhile in Russia state produces most if not all military equipment and in the end nobody really cares about profits when it comes to fulfilling army's orders (but they still making some from selling arms to other countries).

And last but not least is the fact that effectiveness of equipment have little to do with its cost. For example very expensive hightech US drones can be neutralized by relatively cheap Russian mobile station of radio-electronic suppression.

It's same as with anything else: quantity doesn't mean quality. In this case quantity of dollars you spent not necessarily makes your army better.

Vlach
04-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Not really. First of all salaries of military personnel will vary from country to country. As well as payments to all sorts of hired professionals providing army with variety of services.

Second, the cost of design and production of equipment with similar characteristics will vary too. Keep in mind that in US most of military manufacturing is done by private companies and corporations. It's pure business over there, they work for profit and in fact some huge chunk of US military budged is falling in the pockets of private arms manufacturers. Meanwhile in Russia state produces most if not all military equipment and in the end nobody really cares about profits when it comes to fulfilling army's orders (but they still making some from selling arms to other countries).

And last but not least is the fact that effectiveness of equipment have little to do with its cost. For example very expensive hightech US drones can be neutralized by relatively cheap Russian mobile station of radio-electronic suppression.

It's same as with anything else: quantity doesn't mean quality. In this case quantity of dollars you spent not necessarily makes your army better.

Dude, Russia dont have any chance against NATO

Sarmatian
04-10-2014, 10:46 AM
Dude, Russia dont have any chance against NATO

Well mate… it’s no more than just your personal opinion. Do you have anything to back your claim with?

awyr dywyll
04-10-2014, 02:19 PM

give the Slavs this they are better than modern day Western European faggots. I mean I have been to France, UK, Netherlands and Germany and said to myself no wonder they beg for American troops here so they have real men defending this metro faggoths. I saw men wearing Capris and woman shirts......I openly smirked at the sight of modern day Western Europe. I am not saying everyone looked that way but many did. I have never been to Eastern Europe but wouldn't be surprised if it is just as bad in many places. I think I am done seeing Europe it was like a circus to me. What I really disliked about it was the amount of rap music I heard. That's when I realized how negatively my country has impacted this world. I thought it was bad here! Its worse in Europe. Where I live currently people who dress like wiggers get beat up and thrown in trash cans for trying to be black. Its really funny to watch.

Western European militaries would get overwhelmed without American help most likely as Europeans generally do not help each other out in conflicts. Most Americans do not have any interest anymore in being the world police force.

Your worldview is almost identical with many Russian's pipedream- collapse of Nato and bloody fratricidal civil war in North America. I think if you contact the Russian embassy, FSB will help you with weapon, equipment, plan of action with activists http://i031.radikal.ru/1404/74/3b9580b53485.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)http://s020.radikal.ru/i713/1404/7d/6113dfcb2cd1.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

and even with diversionists from Nortn Caucasus
http://s018.radikal.ru/i508/1404/11/16cd30d2fe5a.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

I honestly would gladly hand that over to Russia. Our defense budget is too much on that crap and as a result our entire industry is over seas and many people here have no work and a country being flooded with third worlders. Who knows we may have a civil war soon here [I will believe in God the day this happens!].
Are you kidding?! Russians can't deal with their own problems, and all what they can do is imposing their blunt outlook to nearest "brotherly" countries

awyr dywyll
04-10-2014, 03:05 PM
Just as I thought you have very little knowledge of military tactics and equipment and simply repeating shit told by others. Speaking fairly Russian army indeed was in bad shape 10 years ago. But things changed a lot since then, especially in the last two years.
Oh! As i can see you've got great knowledge, the big kolhoz have changed for 10 years. Yes it is a strong argument!

As of the US/NATO army only few of their special purposes units and Marines are really comparable to Russian army, the rest are crap. Americans who served saying it themselves.

Conscripts who served in Russian army regret that they went to army at all!

The previous victories of NATO in different parts of the world were strictly due to their total air dominance. Their aircrafts were able to do as they pleased without being punished. But with Russia it's different. Russia has probably the best anti-air defense in the world so no luck for US on this one.

The only option left for US in this situation is ground forces but without adequate air support modern US army is pretty much nothing.
Again, let's compare combat experience for the last about 20 years.
From one side: 1st Gulf War, Yougoslavia, 2nd Gulf War, Afghanistan, Libya

From another:shameful campaign in Chechnya which still continues and is partially successful today just because Russian valiant warriors manage to bribe Kadyrov and another prostitutes like him.

Remember that US drone downed at Crimea? Very expensive and sophisticated piece of equipment was defeated by pretty simple and cheap Russian station of radio-communication warfare.
The only one aspect in which Russian forces is the best. It is the disinformation! Nobody in the world can so blatantly lie like Russian propaganda.Nonexistent large mass of troops with heavy weapon which everyone around the world have seen, and actually exist drone which flew from Bavaria and was shot down over Crimea which nobody have seen )))

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 03:14 PM

Thats the bad thing about the US, and one thing that has always angered me. This is why our enemies have our weapons now. The Air Force is the only branch that really takes over certian companies....for example those thta have built the Stealth Bomber which is classified and no one else on earth can get its technlogy unless one of our crashes and they get their hands on it. But the Army here has to go through private companies....if anything its corporatism here and it isnt a good thing.

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 03:19 PM
Your worldview is almost identical with many Russian's pipedream- collapse of Nato and bloody fratricidal civil war in North America. I think if you contact the Russian embassy, FSB will help you with weapon, equipment, plan of action with activists http://i031.radikal.ru/1404/74/3b9580b53485.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)http://s020.radikal.ru/i713/1404/7d/6113dfcb2cd1.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

and even with diversionists from Nortn Caucasus
http://s018.radikal.ru/i508/1404/11/16cd30d2fe5a.jpg (http://www.radikal.ru)

Are you kidding?! Russians can't deal with their own problems, and all what they can do is imposing their blunt outlook to nearest "brotherly" countries

I just dislike what modern America is. Its a cesspool. If you lived here and were an Anglo-American like me you would either be a liberal and pleased with the modern Craphole America is or you would be like me disgusted with it. But I do not think it would be good for America to engage in another war, especially one that would bankrupt us completely and make us a slave to China. We already owe them trillions of dollars and I often wonder how many hundreds of years it will take to pay that back. Ofcourse extreme capitalist country is in debt to a communist country....the logic that is ruling washington is not good and ofcourse is comprised of immigrants and their descendants [not very many of our leaders are descended from the conquerers/colonists...they are mostly peasants].

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 03:25 PM
Ronald Reagan's legacy is America today, he f'ing liberalised the banking sector for his mates; his the bafoon who believed in, 'GREED IS GOOD'......Reagan f'ed America and the rest followed. Republicans and Democrats are the same stinking crap, buddy, they don't really care for the common American man, they are all ACTORS!

I see someone is doing their homework. :D Yes....To me America died in the late 1800s....when Business Oligarchs and Immigrant special interest groups took over [some of which were Jews but not just them are to blame]. The Confederacy was the last bunch that tried to defend the old America and keep the real America alive while the opposing side wanted to destroy it and enslave it to Free Masonry....when the KKK lost control of the South and Washington DC, America was finished.....later on in the 1960s. Today it is a cesspool and incapabable of producing anything good anymore.

I dred who our next leader will be because I think it will be a woman....who is another liberal and it will be by the time liberals are done, 16 years of 'progresssivism' [Degeneracy]. I dont know if I have the stomach for it.

Vlach
04-10-2014, 03:36 PM
Well mate… it’s no more than just your personal opinion. Do you have anything to back your claim with?

For example USA have more aircrafts than Russia? And the W. european countries can defeat russians alone...

RandoBloom
04-10-2014, 03:42 PM

Russian military Budget is lesser than Budget of France, Germany, UK, equal to budget of Italy and Saudi Arabia.
Here is a graph of the budgets without nuclear armament budgets and with specific countries.
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/files/2008/07/wa_japan_milexp_graph_new.gif
Here is one with Nuclear and strategic armament included, with only regions represented
http://old.armscontrolcenter.org/policy/securityspending/articles/us_vs_world.gif

Which goes to show that half the Russian military budget goes to strategic armament. The rest is equal to military spending of Italy or Saudi Arabia. And then you wonder why are people laughing when you say something like you can defeat NATO :laugh:
Its same as Italy yelling how they will kill off NATO :D

Oh and here is one of the newer ones, the 2012 one :D
http://defense-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/global-def-exp-by-region-2013.jpg

Entire Eurasian military budget is 13 times smaller than NATO one :D

And here is your Russia alone :laugh:
http://www.outsidethebeltway.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/04/military_spending_big.png

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 03:47 PM
Russian military Budget is lesser than Budget of France, Germany, UK, equal to budget of Italy and Saudi Arabia.
Here is a graph of the budgets without nuclear armament budgets and with specific countries.
http://www-tc.pbs.org/wnet/wideangle/files/2008/07/wa_japan_milexp_graph_new.gif
Here is one with Nuclear and strategic armament included, with only regions represented
http://old.armscontrolcenter.org/policy/securityspending/articles/us_vs_world.gif

Which goes to show that half the Russian military budget goes to strategic armament. The rest is equal to military spending of Italy or Saudi Arabia. And then you wonder why are people laughing when you say something like you can defeat NATO :laugh:
Its same as Italy yelling how they will kill off NATO :D

Oh and here is one of the newer ones, the 2012 one :D
http://defense-update.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/global-def-exp-by-region-2013.jpg

Entire Eurasian military budget is 13 times smaller than NATO one :D

I do know though that America is cutting back its military budget and by 2016 it will be much lower than European countries... Why? With the New Socialist welfare Healthcare ahem Obamacare just passed the liberals here want to use our defense spending for health care for illegal immigrants and unemployed blacks..... America is not doing so wonderful. Bush also had us borrow alot of money from China. I doubt we will pay them back for another hundred years.

awyr dywyll
04-10-2014, 03:48 PM
I just dislike what modern America is. Its a cesspool. If you lived here and were an Anglo-American like me you would either be a liberal and pleased with the modern Craphole America is or you would be like me disgusted with it. But I do not think it would be good for America to engage in another war, especially one that would bankrupt us completely and make us a slave to China. We already owe them trillions of dollars and I often wonder how many hundreds of years it will take to pay that back. Ofcourse extreme capitalist country is in debt to a communist country....the logic that is ruling washington is not good and ofcourse is comprised of immigrants and their descendants [not very many of our leaders are descended from the conquerers/colonists...they are mostly peasants].
I understand you, but it is a big mistake to think that era of great wars and megalomaniacs is completely gone today. There're a lot of real enemies in the world who need massacres of Europeans and Americans and land grabbing. So if normal countries would nod do anything to stop'em as previoulsy- they'll destroy and take everything in its path.

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 03:58 PM
I understand you, but it is a big mistake to think that era of great wars and megalomaniacs is completely gone today. There're a lot of real enemies in the world who need massacres of Europeans and Americans and land grabbing. So if normal countries would nod do anything to stop'em as previoulsy- they'll destroy and take everything in its path.

You would like what Senator McCain said to Defense [a Joke more like it] Kerry in congress the other day. He was cross examined by Seantors and mocked on national television for not handling the Ukraine or Syrian issue seriously. But in Syria I do not think America invovlement would be beneficial to us what so ever. I dont think we owe the middle east anything really. However He asked Kerry why we were not lending weapons to Ukraine and Kerry was like 'How dare you question our abilities'.....I was like good luck Ukraine we have incompetent pussies running America. Its well known here that Obama is secrelty supporting Putin so do not be shocked if you see Eastern Ukraine get invaded.

There was an article I cannot find right now about how our intelligence community is purposely not warning the Ukrainian government of a developing build up of troops along the Ukraine border. They have built field hospitals and motor pools and are planning something and it isnt a military exercise. If I could find the article I would or will post it here for you. But I wouldnt trust my government because they are doing strange things and are not telling us much and when they do it isnt very promising news we hear. It seems most Americans these days do not really care and feel comfortable with this traitorous government we have with a Preisdent that acts like a Snake.

awyr dywyll
04-10-2014, 04:05 PM
You would like what Senator McCain said to Defense [a Joke more like it] Kerry in congress the other day. He was cross examined by Seantors and mocked on national television for not handling the Ukraine or Syrian issue seriously. But in Syria I do not think America invovlement would be beneficial to us what so ever. I dont think we owe the middle east anything really. However He asked Kerry why we were not lending weapons to Ukraine and Kerry was like 'How dare you question our abilities'.....I was like good luck Ukraine we have incompetent pussies running America. Its well known here that Obama is secrelty supporting Putin so do not be shocked if you see Eastern Ukraine get invaded.

There was an article I cannot find right now about how our intelligence community is purposely not warning the Ukrainian government of a developing build up of troops along the Ukraine border. They have built field hospitals and motor pools and are planning something and it isnt a military exercise. If I could find the article I would or will post it here for you. But I wouldnt trust my government because they are doing strange things and are not telling us much and when they do it isnt very promising news we hear. It seems most Americans these days do not really care and feel comfortable with this traitorous government we have with a Preisdent that acts like a Snake.

No offens, please! Russians gave Obama the nickname "mumbler"

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 04:12 PM
No offens, please! Russians gave Obama the nickname "mumbler"

Not everyone loves Obama. He is loved by Liberals here and Western Europeans. Traditional Americans like me hate him.....like alot. He has never had a real job in his life and has a degree in Community Organizing....now compare him to Putin.....who do you think would win in a fist fight? The pussy we call a president or Putin? LOL.

I dont like Jon McCaine but he would be a better president than Obama. Obama so far has had a pro Black agenda in America and tried to Ban guns from civilians. He even has stated on teleivison he would use predator drones against political dissodence. So conservatives issued a warning....you can take our guns from our cold dead fingers! That frightens liberals here but its the only thing stopping them from taking them away. He also elected an attorney general who is a criminal and caught selling guns to Mexican Cartels...yet wants to take away guns from Law Abiding citizens....so we are not too pleased with this government we have over us right now.

awyr dywyll
04-10-2014, 04:13 PM

You can be sure that not a bit of Russian budget was spent on luxury cars, country houses and another real property for top officers and officials

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 04:23 PM
You can be sure that not a bit of Russian budget was spent on luxury cars, country houses and another real property for top officers and officials

From my observances of Russian upper classes is they are very tacky in the way they decorate their houses or property....I mean they like gold and stuff that makes you look rich......here its considered very tacky looking and people would laugh at it. Even though we are evil capitalists as the russians say.....:rolleyes:

RandoBloom
04-10-2014, 05:34 PM

I know dont worry. Russians are known across world as precise, hard working, and incoruptible :laugh:

Sarmatian
04-10-2014, 05:48 PM
For example USA have more aircrafts than Russia? And the W. european countries can defeat russians alone...

The quantities means nothing on its own. It's military doctrine that makes all the difference.

For example with aircrafts you can't just directly compare who has the most of them. You have to look at what types they are, what's their purpose and how they fit the strategic military build-up. For example if one side have air superiority fighters only they will have no impact on ground operations at all. In the meantime if the other side have significant number of bombers they will be able to inflict a massive damage to military bases and infrastructure. But the first side will have a good chance to counter enemy bombers with their massive fleet of fighters so effectively neither side will be able to affect ground operations. When you building up a mix of various aircrafts the picture gets much more complicated.

Then ask yourself why would you need a large number of aircrafts? What's their purpose? To go over to enemy side and inflict some damage onto your enemies. So it's an offensive equipment. If the core of a military doctrine is built around defense, if you only planning to defend your own land you don't need large number of planes. You can effectively deny your enemy air superiority over your air space without having one single air superiority fighter. Developing a massive park of ground mobile anti-air platforms can effectively bring the value of entire enemy air fleet to zero.

So the most important thing is what exactly an army have at its hands and if its military personnel have the brains to use available equipment at full potential. There are military academies with many highly intelligent strategists playing theoretical wargames to develop the best doctrine and figure out the military build-up to fit the purpose. It's a science of its own and not me nor you are in position to just throw around baseless claims of sort 'those folks have bigger dicks than the others'.

One thing is certain: if WWIII will happens there is a big chance the next war after it will be fought with clubs and spears.

RandoBloom
04-10-2014, 08:48 PM
The quantities means nothing on its own. It's military doctrine that makes all the difference.

For example with aircrafts you can't just directly compare who has the most of them. You have to look at what types they are, what's their purpose and how they fit the strategic military build-up. For example if one side have air superiority fighters only they will have no impact on ground operations at all. In the meantime if the other side have significant number of bombers they will be able to inflict a massive damage to military bases and infrastructure. But the first side will have a good chance to counter enemy bombers with their massive fleet of fighters so effectively neither side will be able to affect ground operations. When you building up a mix of various aircrafts the picture gets much more complicated.

Then ask yourself why would you need a large number of aircrafts? What's their purpose? To go over to enemy side and inflict some damage onto your enemies. So it's an offensive equipment. If the core of a military doctrine is built around defense, if you only planning to defend your own land you don't need large number of planes. You can effectively deny your enemy air superiority over your air space without having one single air superiority fighter. Developing a massive park of ground mobile anti-air platforms can effectively bring the value of entire enemy air fleet to zero.

So the most important thing is what exactly an army have at its hands and if its military personnel have the brains to use available equipment at full potential. There are military academies with many highly intelligent strategists playing theoretical wargames to develop the best doctrine and figure out the military build-up to fit the purpose. It's a science of its own and not me nor you are in position to just throw around baseless claims of sort 'those folks have bigger dicks than the others'.

One thing is certain: if WWIII will happens there is a big chance the next war after it will be fought with clubs and spears.

1. We all know that fighters can never carry air to ground missiles or bombs, or use machine guns to strike ground targets :laugh:
2. Ground AA is useless. Without air superiority you wont be able to interdict the enemy. Which means he can just move ground forces forward and bomb your AA with artilery.
3. The purpose for large number of aircraft is simple. It allows for more time for switching economy from peacetime to wartime. By the time they need to be replaced there will be a fighter made every few minutes.
4. True the military buildup is situational. The problem is Russian buildup isnt fit for anything. The concentration is on quantity that cant be replaced. You have 25 000 tanks. What use are they without air cover? And you cant provide any since your doctrine is on ground AA. But that means that enemy will be able to bomb your AA. And if you want to stop them you would have to attack. And when you do that you lose AA cover. You become sitting ducks for airplanes. I wouldnt be suprised if few WW2 GAP records would be broken.
5. The fact remains, Russian military budget is laughable at best. Equipment is dated, and the one that isnt dated is unawailable in sufficient numbers. Russia also has no way of replacing losses whereas america does. How will you protect yourself from air-raids? You have 17 000 000 square kilometers of ground to cover. How will you do that? Do you have 17 000 000 AA sistems? Where will you get resources to make replacements? NATO navy would control the sea and air. Nothing gets in whereas US has its own continent and open trade with the rest of the world.
6. And the last paragraph is just a scream of a desperate man. What hapened with Russia will crush you, you corupted west. Now you are pussying out by hiding behind nukes.
Where is your missile deffence shield? You seem to forget america has that all over Europe and Asia, as well as America itself.

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 08:54 PM
Russian T90s is like Swiss cheese going against a sword [vs. a Nato tank]. They are T-72s with reactive armor covering them. I hear the Russians have some goo aircraft but have not manufactured enough. But as for anti tank stuff I think they are screwed.

Den Pobedy
04-11-2014, 10:50 AM

That doesn't even matter.WW3 would be a Nuclear War. And Russia has 8,500 to the US 7,700. Both enough to destroy all Europe,America,and Russia. Which is why NATO won't intervene.They don't want to die either.Russia considers the Ukraine more important to them.Than the US considers Ukraine important to them.The EU/NATO/US funded the coup hoping to tweak the bears nose.But they are beginning to see bears get really mad when you tweak their nose.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 01:26 PM
That doesn't even matter.WW3 would be a Nuclear War. And Russia has 8,500 to the US 7,700. Both enough to destroy all Europe,America,and Russia. Which is why NATO won't intervene.They don't want to die either.Russia considers the Ukraine more important to them.Than the US considers Ukraine important to them.The EU/NATO/US funded the coup hoping to tweak the bears nose.But they are beginning to see bears get really mad when you tweak their nose.

Seeing NATO/American hesitant behavior I would not be shocked if all of Eastern Europe was invaded. Reagan even mentioned in his speech the day Russia rises is when America is weakened from within both spiritually and morally. If anything I predict Russia will continue doing what they want......and I predict America will have a civil war within the next decade. I can see that as immigration continues to be out of control, Leftist-Liberals rule over us......Its only a matter of time before we explode into a civil war.

Be prepared to have your rights stripped from you in the coming years as another DemoCoon will take office this year and more illegal immigration to ensure they get their votes to stay in power. America is nothing to our leaders but a voting base to carry out their mafia business around the world. They if anything are a shame to the founding fathers. America the beautiful to America the Sodom and Gomorrah.

eeroli
04-14-2014, 04:40 PM
I still believe that these eastern hordes (russkies) are not at the same level as we Western Europeans. Their mentaly is so weird and twisted, God help them, i hope.

epirot
04-15-2014, 09:08 AM
I still believe that these eastern hordes (russkies) are not at the same level as we Western Europeans. Their mentaly is so weird and twisted, God help them, i hope.

I guess you realize that you are talking about the "hordes" that built your capital. IMHO Russians are fools to have invested in lands of ungrateful snakes like yours.

epirot
04-15-2014, 09:11 AM
Seeing NATO/American hesitant behavior I would not be shocked if all of Eastern Europe was invaded. Reagan even mentioned in his speech the day Russia rises is when America is weakened from within both spiritually and morally. If anything I predict Russia will continue doing what they want......and I predict America will have a civil war within the next decade. I can see that as immigration continues to be out of control, Leftist-Liberals rule over us......Its only a matter of time before we explode into a civil war.

Be prepared to have your rights stripped from you in the coming years as another DemoCoon will take office this year and more illegal immigration to ensure they get their votes to stay in power. America is nothing to our leaders but a voting base to carry out their mafia business around the world. They if anything are a shame to the founding fathers. America the beautiful to America the Sodom and Gomorrah.

thats right, solve the problems inside your borders, and stop spreading violence and death outside your borders.

We all want the best for americans, and the ultra wrong homicidal US foreign policy of the last 20+ years is not enough to make us turn against the ordinary american (smth USA has not done in countries it has bombed and invaded).

We love americans, but we love ourselves even more.