PDA

View Full Version : Female double standards exposed

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:16 AM
In b4 the feminists come and cry "not all of us are like that, we care about personality bla bla bla" suck my D bitch!

http://i60.tinypic.com/ae8int.jpg

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:23 AM
Oh, also in b4 the white knight faggots........

McCauley
04-07-2014, 03:23 AM
So true.

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:24 AM
Joseph, The feminist mods will likely ban me for this. I need refuge in your teepee mate, can you do that for me?

portusaus
04-07-2014, 03:26 AM
That's okay, if women weren't picky about men we would all be stinky subhumans already.

Yes, feminists are insane.

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:27 AM
That's okay, if women weren't picky about men we would all be stinky subhumans already.

Yes, feminists are insane.

ACtually I'm just trolling, I found this img highly amusing.

Aldaris
04-07-2014, 03:32 AM
Its not just about looks. Women do also equally (maybe even more) care about some sort of succes, dominance, harshness, strength and stuff like that. The stereotypes are 100% true in this case, its not their fault though, they have been born that way. Men are not much better either, we actually care much more about looks, than women do.

armenianbodyhair
04-07-2014, 03:33 AM
You seem bitter about something...

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:34 AM
Its not just about looks. Women do also equally (maybe even more) care about some sort of succes, dominance, harshness, strength and stuff like that. The stereotypes are 100% true in this case, its not their fault though, they have been born that way. Men are not much better either, we actually care much more about looks, then women do.

I agree with you 100%

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:34 AM
You seem bitter about something...

Ya I havent got laid in over a year, P.S. I look more like the 2nd guy

feel free me to PM pictures of your tits now

armenianbodyhair
04-07-2014, 03:36 AM

feel free me to PM pictures of your tits now

I don't find either of them particularly attractive. sux2bu

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:38 AM
I don't find either of them particularly attractive. sux2bu

But but, but I'm alpha and shit :(

Look at me ROAR with confidence,

Watch as I go be a dooshbag to that other male, you will fall head over heels with me then

P.S. damn that turkey neck on the woman in your sig is making me mildly erect

armenianbodyhair
04-07-2014, 03:39 AM
But but, but I'm alpha and shit :(

Look at me ROAR with confidence,

Watch as I go be a dooshbag to that other male, you will fall head over heels with me then

P.S. damn that turkey neck on the woman in your sig is making me mildly erect
I know. I think she turned me bi and I don't know how to tell my parents because I think they will disown me. all these feels.

Aldaris
04-07-2014, 03:40 AM

Yeah, same here. I don't really know, what my problem is, plenty of women told me, or some of my friends, that I am pretty attractive. I'm not some shy, submissive, needy nerd either and I still actually never had a girlfriend. :D

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:41 AM
I know. I think she turned me bi and I don't know how to tell my parents because I think they will disown me. all these feels.

See, most women only have like 3 holes, but with fat chicks all the flaps and crevices serve as EXTRA VAGINAS. black guys are just smart and figured that out, lucky fuckers.

Yeah, same here. I don't really know, what my problem is, plenty of women told me, or some of my friends, that I am pretty attractive. I'm not some shy, submissive, needy nerd either and I still actually never had a girlfriend. :D

how old are you?

armenianbodyhair
04-07-2014, 03:42 AM
See, most women only have like 3 holes, but with fat chicks all the flaps and crevices serve as EXTRA VAGINAS. black guys are just smart and figured that out, lucky fuckers.

:cry2:yuck::speechless-smiley-0:bullet puke:puke::runs:

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:43 AM
:cry2:yuck::speechless-smiley-0:bullet puke:puke::runs:

Do you even McDonalds?

Lemonhead
04-07-2014, 03:43 AM
http://media.etcanada.com/files/2013/05/163834176-1.jpg

Aldaris
04-07-2014, 03:45 AM

how old are you?

23 in not even a month.

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-07-2014, 03:45 AM
Females carry a baby 9 months , besides suffer birthpain and try to choose the best for future generation
Ofcourse it's their right to be picky ,no offence

zhaoyun
04-07-2014, 03:47 AM
For fuck sakes. OF COURSE women care about looks. Just not to the same extent men do.

END OF DISCUSSION.

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:48 AM
23 in not even a month.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEXSffZgNzs

I'm just joking. Don't be like all these other retards (inc me) who found some random skank to lose virginity with in moments of desperation as the clock ticked. You are a northerner, you guys are naturally reserved. Don't accept societies BS of "by age 20 you gotta stick it in 50 chicks brooo or something wrong with you".

For girls virginity is prized, yet a girl will have no problem laughing at a virgin male. Girls are bitches, except my mother, shes aight.

caveman
04-07-2014, 03:49 AM
Females carry a baby 9 months , besides suffer birthpain and try to choose the best for future generation

That's a good point, but with modern inventions like the CONDOM can't they just over-ride their primal feeling of being so damn selective and picky?

CordedWhelp
04-07-2014, 04:17 AM
Bwahaha, I am so the guy on the left.

zhaoyun
04-07-2014, 04:23 AM
Bwahaha, I am so the guy on the left.

Chair, you are so not man. You're not bad looking.

CordedWhelp
04-07-2014, 04:26 AM
Chair, you are so not man. You're not bad looking.

That's obvious, due to my apparent likeness to Lionel Ritchie.

zhaoyun
04-07-2014, 04:28 AM
That's obvious, due to my apparent likeness to Lionel Ritchie.

You're more like Denzel actually.

Linebacker
04-07-2014, 06:34 PM
Why exposed?I thought it was common logic that good looking people(Both men and women)get their best in life.

You can't blame women for not liking you when yo are an ugly repulsive slimeball.Instead of making stupid rants on women go and get yourself sorted out.

This is the law of nature,and it will never change.In this case,only you can change.You either change or keep being a nobody.Your choice.

bot
04-07-2014, 06:40 PM
Why exposed?I thought it was common logic that good looking people(Both men and women)get their best in life.

You can't blame women for not liking you when yo are an ugly repulsive slimeball.Instead of making stupid rants on women go and get yourself sorted out.

This is the law of nature,and it will never change.In this case,only you can change.You either change or keep being a nobody.Your choice.

Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think that's the point.

You can like whatever you like but the double standard is not about being forced to like someone you don't.

It's about not being a bitch or an asshole who praises those they find attractive in spite of the same reasons they criticize the unattractive for.

The double standard is the halo effect.

Linebacker
04-07-2014, 06:43 PM
Maybe I'm wrong but I don't think that's the point.

You can like whatever you like but the double standard is not about being forced to like someone you don't.

It's about not being a bitch or an asshole who praises those they find attractive in spite of the same reasons they criticize the unattractive for.

The double standard is the halo effect.

Natural selection man,natural selection is what is screwing the ugly guys and girls.We are programmed to look for attractive partners because that means they have good genes and will give a strong healthy offspring.

bot
04-07-2014, 06:47 PM
Natural selection man,natural selection is what is screwing the ugly guys and girls.We are programmed to look for attractive partners because that means they have good genes and will give a strong healthy offspring.

Even *if* that is true it doesn't mean I have to be cruel or that I shouldn't fight any prejudices I might feel against the girls I find unattractive for that reason alone.

I would argue that a person of a lower mind who nurtures such impulses without any reasoning or moderation is unattractive in their own right.

Hŕkon
04-07-2014, 06:56 PM
So, women prefer and are biased towards things they perceive aesthetically pleasing? Especially in cases where the difference in appearance is as drastic as portrayed, and simultaneously the only one point where they differ?

Yes, because it's a basic human feature, for fuck's sake. Besides, this (http://psych.colorado.edu/~tito/sp03/7536/Rhodes_et_al_2001.pdf) and this (http://psych.colorado.edu/~munakata/teaching/prosem05/ProkoschEtAl05.pdf).

Grace O'Malley
04-07-2014, 06:56 PM
Men are much more obsessed with looks than women. A woman is constantly judged on her appearance and what she wears. Women are judged much more harshly as they age or if they gain weight. Look at all the aged male actors, musicians etc compared to female?

Woman are much more likely to go for an average looking guy with a good sense of humour who treats her kindly. Anyway the best thing is to be true to yourself and be nice to people for who they are. Looks can only get you so far in life and most people will be attracted to someone with an engaging personality. Don't judge people on how they look either. Some good looking people can be obnoxious bores and some less than average people can be fascinating if you get to know them but the opposite can also be the case. People with chips on their shoulders are the worst of all.:D

bot
04-07-2014, 07:02 PM
For fuck sakes. OF COURSE women care about looks. Just not to the same extent men do.

Oh, but I think they can.

Fear Fiain
04-07-2014, 07:05 PM

I don't think a chinese girl should really be talking about looks ... I've seen black women who look better than your average chinese female.

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-07-2014, 07:10 PM
I don't think a chinese girl should really be talking about looks ... I've seen black women who look better than your average chinese female.

Thank you for your intelligent contribution to thread

bot
04-07-2014, 07:17 PM
I pre-cummed just reading that.

Everyone's got their fetish. You should embrace it.

caveman
04-08-2014, 04:05 AM
Biologically women should be more careful when selecting a mate, otherwise they are stuck with down syndrome retard offspring like their deadbeat father was.... or you could just be black and go for the "thug who doesn't give a shit and has muscles", let him impregnate you then he packs his bags to Chicago never heard from again, happens all too often. But yea it's perfectly OK to be picky about your partner, this thread title was a joke I don't know what I was thinking, sleep deprivation I think.

Actually, I remember why I made it, to troll feminists :dev:evil:dev2:flyingdev:icon_twisted:

Óttar
04-08-2014, 04:10 AM
The quarterback of my High School football team once belched in class. Everyone laughed. I did the same thing, and a bunch of people went "Ugggghhhh." So yeah, chicks definitely have double standards, and I'm not even an ugly guy.

caveman
04-08-2014, 04:12 AM
^ I guess us males complaining about this stuff makes us beta as fuck.

McCauley
04-08-2014, 04:16 AM
^ I guess us males complaining about this stuff makes us beta as fuck.

Women these days prefer beta metrosexuals to rough-looking guys.

caveman
04-08-2014, 04:18 AM
Women these days prefer beta metrosexuals to rough-looking guys.

^As long term partners perhaps, but first impressions it's the guy with masculine features AND persona who wins I noticed

beta metrosexual "cute" guys bring about mothering instincts in a woman, like awwww hes so cute like a little kid

the masculine guy however is an object of sexual desire

at least thats what I believe

McCauley
04-08-2014, 04:24 AM
^As long term partners perhaps, but first impressions it's the guy with masculine features AND persona who wins I noticed

beta metrosexual "cute" guys bring about mothering instincts in a woman, like awwww hes so cute like a little kid

the masculine guy however is an object of sexual desire

at least thats what I believe

Nah man, it's the opposite IMO, it seems like metrosexuals like the guy in the OP get the most attention, as long as they have abs and maybe some stubble so that they don't look completely feminine. They can be weak as fuck and obvious cowards, but that won't matter, women just care about guys with pretty features, especially for a one-time fuck.

Whereas women would seek a more masculine guy for marriage, because he can protect her (and the children) better.

caveman
04-08-2014, 04:26 AM
Nah man, it's the opposite IMO, it seems like metrosexuals like the guy in the OP get the most attention, as long as they have abs and maybe some stubble so that they don't look completely feminine. They can be weak as fuck and obvious cowards, but that won't matter, women just care about guys with pretty features, especially for a one-time fuck.

Whereas women would seek a more masculine guy for marriage, because he can protect her (and the children) better.

Word. I guess female preference reflects the feminization of today's society. How we went from ruthless Vikings to little faggy Abercrombie models is puzzling.

McCauley
04-08-2014, 04:29 AM
Word. I guess female preference reflects the feminization of today's society. How we went from ruthless Vikings to little faggy Abercrombie models is puzzling.

Us Native Americans don't suffer from this metrosexual sickness that affects the whites.

Pjeter Pan
04-08-2014, 05:16 AM
Buddy Vikings were the worlds first liberals. They gave women rights and shit. Look at Their descendants now.

Carlito's Way
04-08-2014, 05:21 AM
In b4 the feminists come and cry "not all of us are like that, we care about personality bla bla bla" suck my D bitch!

http://i60.tinypic.com/ae8int.jpg

well the same applies with us fellas and women, any guy would rather bag a hot chica with a banging body than a chubby nerdy girl who isnt very attractive in the face

pao-
04-08-2014, 05:33 AM
I don't know... I'm around hot, fit men at various gyms all the time and don't feel my panties getting wet that easily over them

Incal
04-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Fact is, we men are way more shallow than women c'mon guys don't blame your lack of game on girls.

zhaoyun
04-10-2014, 03:26 AM
Oh, but I think they can.

Of course SOME women can be especially shallow, and some men can not care about looks at all.

But in general, men value looks far more than women do. That's pretty much a fact for most societies.

Eventhorizon
12-25-2014, 10:55 AM
no man dreams about or drools over an ugly girl no matter how fuckin' special her personality is .....

crowe777
12-25-2014, 12:57 PM
That's not a good example

Guys would turn down a fatty over a hotty as girls would

Edit: A good example of double standards is:

Men sleeping with a lot of women and being hailed as a player.

But

Women Sleeping with a lot of men and being shunned as a slut, or whore.

Another one:

Women can get away with abusing a man in public, there are videos of women getting away with abuse towards men.

However, if a man abuses a women in public, everyone's rushing to the gender with a vagina and tits.

Double standards....so sad....