PDA

View Full Version : Yulia Tymoshenko promises in Donetsk it will be all over in days to come

Crn Volk
04-08-2014, 01:07 AM
http://www.focus-fen.net/news/2014/04/07/332350/yulia-tymoshenko-promises-in-donetsk-it-will-be-all-over-in-days-to-come.html

Yulia Tymoshenko promises in Donetsk it will be all over in days to come
7 April 2014 | 20:54 | FOCUS News Agency

Donetsk. Candidate for President of Ukraine and former PM of the country Yulia Tymoshenko gave a press conference in Donetsk, saying the situation in the region would be stabilised in the days to come, the Ukrainian edition of Komsomolskaya Pravda reported.
In his words, possible aggression was brought in from abroad and was staged.
According to her, there will be no federalisation of Ukraine.
”After I spoke to the people I understood no one here wants a war,” Ms Tymoshenko said, promising it would all be over in the forthcoming days.

Yaroslav
04-08-2014, 01:08 AM
Woe to her!

Crn Volk
04-08-2014, 01:10 AM
Woe to her!

She is playing with fire.

silentkiller
04-08-2014, 07:35 AM
Russians can tolerate for a long time, but when the patience runs out, Russians form a storm that sweeps all away. I do not know what for Ukrainian nationalists test the limit of Russian patience. Even more, how the politician who first offers to massacre Russians, can visit the territories, populated by them and agitate for anything at all, after such bloody statements. Unlike all of these politicians, Putin says little and does a lot.