PDA

View Full Version : Do you support Armenia or Azerbaijan/Turkey?

Yaroslav
04-09-2014, 02:48 AM
Hungarians tend to be pro-Russia, I'm wondering how they view one of our closest allies, Armenia?

LightHouse89
04-09-2014, 03:50 AM
I don't care. :thumb001: Which ever one is naturally the most powerful and can snuff out the other I guess. Only might is right.

blogen
04-09-2014, 06:41 AM
We support Azerbaijan. Only the Hungarian leftist political minority are pro-Armenian, since their political enemies, the Hungarian right side are not. This decision has two reasons: the average right supporter Hungarian knows it that the Armenians are very poor peoples, since the only products of the Armenian economy is the goat and the stone, while the Azeris have gas and oil, so they are a good market for Hungarian products. And secondly, the Azeris are Turanian brothers for the Hungarian right wing supporters and mostly the JOBBIK suporters heard about the Azeri holocaust, so they condemn the Armenians' mass murders. Because of this, the Armenians' fate indifferent for the Hungarians.

Chichic
04-09-2014, 06:57 AM
Armenia

armenianbodyhair
04-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Turkey.

roro4721
04-10-2014, 04:32 AM
Don't understand what Turkey has to do with anything, the issues of Nagorno-Karabakh and the Armenian Genocide are far different and shouldn't be made into the same thing.

"If we remain satisfied with the sort of local massacres which took place in Adana and elsewhere in 1909…, if this purge is not final, it will inevitably lead to problems. Therefore it is absolutely necessary to eliminate the Armenian population in its entirety, so that there is no further Armenian on this earth and the very concept of Armenia is extinguished."
– Nazım Bey, proponent of the Turkification of Anatolia and orchestrator of the Armenian Genocide, at a meeting of the Committee of Union and Progress, a secret society that aligned itself with the Young Turks, who were ultimately responsible for the 1915-1923 genocide.

“We must finish off the Greeks as we did with the Armenians… today I sent squads to the interior to kill every Greek on sight…” -Rafet Bey

Stears
04-13-2014, 02:05 PM
We support Azerbaijan. Only the Hungarian leftist political minority are pro-Armenian, since their political enemies, the Hungarian right side are not. This decision has two reasons: the average right supporter Hungarian knows it that the Armenians are very poor peoples, since the only products of the Armenian economy is the goat and the stone, while the Azeris have gas and oil, so they are a good market for Hungarian products. And secondly, the Azeris are Turanian brothers for the Hungarian right wing supporters and mostly the JOBBIK suporters heard about the Azeri holocaust, so they condemn the Armenians' mass murders. Because of this, the Armenians' fate indifferent for the Hungarians. Please do not lie. Only some percent of Hungarians (the less educated craftsmen) believe in pseudo scientific Turan fantasy. So Hungarians do not support Azerbaian, and do not interested about Armenians too.

SKYNET
04-13-2014, 02:30 PM
I support gheg highlanders, untertitids and arctic ubermenschids