PDA

View Full Version : Does bad eye sight correlate with retardation?

King Claus
04-09-2014, 04:12 PM
Imagine someone calling this http://i62.tinypic.com/2l9ozy8.png medium brown , isn't that shocking?

Dombra
04-09-2014, 04:17 PM
Medium? Not even light? :clap2: It correlates indeed

Beit El
04-09-2014, 04:25 PM
My dad has bad eyesight and I'd say with ease that he's of above average intelligence. Jokes aside, that seems like light brown; calling that medium brown is somewhat strange.

Neanderthal
04-09-2014, 04:27 PM
Bad sight correlates with swarthiness too.

Svipdag
04-09-2014, 04:30 PM
I had a very good friend, now deceased, who couldn't see beyond the end of his arm without his glasses. Though very eccentric, he was brilliant, a Major in Army intelligence in World War II, a registered professional engineer, holder of degrees in geology from CCNY and Columbia and in civil engineering from UConn. He was also a Thirty-THIRD (sic !) degree Mason.

King Claus
04-09-2014, 04:45 PM
I had a very good friend, now deceased, who couldn't see beyond the end of his arm without his glasses. Though very eccentric, he was brilliant, a Major in Army intelligence in World War II, a registered professional engineer, holder of degrees in geology from CCNY and Columbia and in civil engineering from UConn. He was also a Thirty-THIRD (sic !) degree Mason.

Sweet jesus, i love those kind of stories :)