PDA

View Full Version : Civil War within hours

Yaroslav
04-10-2014, 11:35 PM
The ultimatum nears its end and the protesters are more defiant than ever.

Everyone grab your popcorn and watch the imminent reunification of Russia unfold!

Slava Rossiyi!

http://www.nicholasandalexandra.com/virtual1999/images/russmap.gif

RandoBloom
04-10-2014, 11:36 PM
Death to Russia

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 11:39 PM
well I think its insane but can see where Russia feels they are being marginalized in international politics.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-10-2014, 11:40 PM
I bet George Soros is feeling stupid now. Now it goes from ukraine puppet to russian province.

Unome
04-10-2014, 11:42 PM
Wake me up when WWIII begins…

LightHouse89
04-10-2014, 11:46 PM
what about all the innocent people that just wish to be free from Russia?

Yaroslav
04-10-2014, 11:47 PM

They need re-education after 20 years of brainwashing.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-10-2014, 11:49 PM

European Union is opposite of being free.

Yaroslav
04-10-2014, 11:51 PM

European Union is just continuation of the Soviet Union.

Putin's Russia is continuation of the Russian Empire.

Crn Volk
04-10-2014, 11:52 PM
Slava Ruska Armija!
Slava Rusija!

Yaroslav
04-10-2014, 11:56 PM
Slava Ruska Armija!
Slava Rusija!

http://www.crossed-flag-pins.com/Friendship-Pins/Russia/Flag-Pins-Russia-Macedonia.jpg

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/0/0c/ARM-Logo-image.jpg/800px-ARM-Logo-image.jpg

Ouistreham
04-10-2014, 11:57 PM

No one prevents them from keeping the properly Ukrainian part of present-day Ukrainia (i.e. the Western half), from living a poorer life as an American lapdog, from paying their gas and oil the right price, and from dreaming that Nikolai Gogol and Mikhail Bulgakov were Ukrainian writers while Nikita Khrushtchev was a Russian dictator. Welcome to la-la land!

Hong Key
04-11-2014, 12:00 AM
delete

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 12:06 AM
Sorry, but what civil war?

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 12:09 AM
Sorry, but what civil war?

Russia warns of civil war if Ukraine uses force to quell eastern revolts (http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/08/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/)

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 12:12 AM
Russia warns of civil war if Ukraine uses force to quell eastern revolts (http://www.cnn.com/2014/04/08/world/europe/ukraine-crisis/)

and you think that will lead to Moscow invading Uzbekistan.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 12:14 AM
and you think that will lead to Moscow invading Uzbekistan.

I never said anything like that. The map is from 1913.

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 12:14 AM
I never said anything like that. The map is from 1913.

Aha. Confusing.

silentkiller
04-11-2014, 12:16 AM
Putin will use military force just in extreme case, he's not that stupid as Bush or Obama. He knows that it's what US and EU are waiting from him. He'll be waiting till the things gonna get worse than now.

Stefan_Dusan
04-11-2014, 12:20 AM
Putin will use military force just in extreme case, he's not that stupid as Bush or Obama. He knows that it's what US and EU are waiting from him. He'll be waiting till the things gonna get worse than now.

Putin should defend ethnic Russians however if all that entails is enforcing no fly zones, and embargoes and threats against the Ukrainian government how they put down the protests. One must always protect his family.

Borna
04-11-2014, 12:21 AM
Funny how people here cheer for war. Most likely from countries that haven't been engaged in any, in past 20 years or so.
It is far worse then romantic look on it, where brave soldiers return to their homelands, and crowd throws flowers and so.

Crn Volk
04-11-2014, 12:26 AM
Funny how people here cheer for war. Most likely from countries that haven't been engaged in any, in past 20 years or so.
It is far worse then romantic look on it, where brave soldiers return to their homelands, and crowd throws flowers and so.

I do not cheer for war, especially among Slavic nations, however I cheer for Putin and Russia and their opposition to ZOG. Russia's liberation of Crimea without so much as a shot being fired was poetry in motion. Let's hope the same happens with Eastern Ukraine and lives are not lost.

Borna
04-11-2014, 12:27 AM
I do not cheer for war, especially among Slavic nations, however I cheer for Putin and Russia and their opposition to ZOG. Russia's liberation of Crimea without so much as a shot being fired was poetry in motion. Let's hope the same happens with Eastern Ukraine and lives are not lost.

You really think that Ukrainians are going to give up 75% of their natural resources without single bullet ? Crimea was always more less Russians, even Ukrainian soldiers who left it realized so.

silentkiller
04-11-2014, 12:27 AM
Putin should defend ethnic Russians however if all that entails is enforcing no fly zones, and embargoes and threats against the Ukrainian government how they put down the protests. One must always protect his family.

I totally agree with you.
But knowing the way Putin conducts foreign policy, I do not think that he is going to send troops to the South-East of Ukraine right now. Technically, for example, he could sent tanks to Latvia already, because of the way Russians and their rights are violated there. The problem is also that ordinary soldiers are fighting and dying in the war, not Putin. And he's aware of that perfectly.

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 12:29 AM

Actually 3 people died, but whatever.

Anyhow, put this on:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/-whEZCOgjrQ8/T5tzQmGe-PI/AAAAAAAAASk/ppfxDHV4tOg/s1600/tin-foil-hat.jpg

Crn Volk
04-11-2014, 12:29 AM
You really think that Ukrainians are going to give up 75% of their natural resources without single bullet ? Crimea was always more less Russians, even Ukrainian soldiers who left it realized so.

They will do whatever NATO/EU tell them to do. They should however look to Syria and what has happened there for inspiration. The west has failed and run.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 12:30 AM

Russia will make appropriate sacrifices. Giving the Ukraine to NATO is like putting a bullet through Russia's heart.

alb0zfinest
04-11-2014, 01:40 AM

Yes to an extent, but being part of some Russian empire is much worse. In the e.u you at least have freedom of speech, you can criticise the government (contrary is true in Russia, at least it says so on paper but in practice the reality is different) and protest for a worthy cause, and have a change of government (something we have not seen in Russia for many years). Plus the e.u is quite wealthy compared to Russia. And although you have biased media within the e.u, you have plenty of independent media that is fair and can actually report a different point of view, again contrary to what we see in Russia. Or how about freedom from religion, while in Russia there is a strong pressure to convert to orthodoxy, or the fact that you are pretty much not allowed to say anything against the church. The e.u was built on the right ideas and values, the only problem is leaders of the e.u are mostly corrupt, but does that mean the idea is bad? far from it. The e.u has a progressive well thought out framework, if some corrupt e.u leaders were replaced, it definitely can work. This new Russian empire we see emerging is not only built on the wrong ideas, it has a leader that is a few decisions away from a dictator (and no I'm not exaggerating when I say this).

Also why is it that people insist that there are only two sides: the e.u side, and the Russian side, and so you must choose one? what about the people that don't want either?

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 01:42 AM
Added a poll. Please vote.

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 01:45 AM
Added a poll. Please vote.

2 problems.

1) the word 'junta' is obviously leading.
2) most people in Donetsk may well support Ukraine

you could write referenda questions for the Crimean government :laugh:

Nor56
04-11-2014, 01:51 AM
Slava.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 01:58 AM
I think if the vote is at least 90% n those regions to return to Russia then so be it. Why start world war 3 over it? America really isn't financially capable of this war especially seeing we are in debt to China who is Russia's biggest ally....we can thank rich Americans for that.....so the ZOG theory doesn't fully make sense to me here. Not to mention rich Americans and rich Russians in Russia own a lot abroad including in each other countries so the likely hood of ww3 is even less to me......you have to piss off the rich before starting a war. I swear the Dairy Queen down the street is owned by a Russian because everyone who works there is a Russian. Not to mention both America and Russia export a lot of stuff.....if anything I think we will see a economic war against one another. Russia nor America really have the balls to fight one another despite the shit talk we hear. I mean maybe the peasants will go at it? On the apricity but definitely not a ww3. Russia lacks the logistics, technology and capabilities America has.....[so does China], and America lacks the financial support for a war [plus many Nato countries like France wouldn't go to war and would back out of it entirely like they usually do].

I think its absurd to think we will unless Putin is literally mentally insane? But he has a four year or more education, military experience, and secret service experience and knows his countries capabilities and knows Nato tech is more advanced. He is playing games with us but will most likely always ensure Russia has a grip on Ukraine......Ukraine would be stupid to break full ties from Russia and I believe that. Obama is an idiot along with the people he elected to positions of power which so far is working out for Putin in terms of American-Russian relations. Ukraine wont financially be backed by the EU fully or maybe partially because of the debt it is in....it will drain the entire EU economically and the Germans/French know this. America wont because the average American is pissed off enough we are donating money to Haiti, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel [not that much anymore actually], Albania, Kosovo [still a lot of funding especially for their military], Taiwan [donations for defense], Mongolia etc........African countries........we are spending so much we at the end of the day do not even have enough money to spend on fixing our own infrastructure which is getting worse by the year. Don't believe me I will take pictures of my town, the nearest city and the typical highway around Boston......it looks like shit.

Now I think everyone can take their tin foil hats off. This talk about US Special Forces in Ukraine is absolutely absurd. Why? There is no Special Forces battle group in that region of the world. Maybe Marines in the ships in the Med sea but they are not special forces nor would they be used to 'destabilize' Ukraine.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 01:59 AM
Yes to an extent, but being part of some Russian empire is much worse. In the e.u you at least have freedom of speech, you can criticise the government (contrary is true in Russia, at least it says so on paper but in practice the reality is different) and protest for a worthy cause, and have a change of government (something we have not seen in Russia for many years). Plus the e.u is quite wealthy compared to Russia. And although you have biased media within the e.u, you have plenty of independent media that is fair and can actually report a different point of view, again contrary to what we see in Russia. Or how about freedom from religion, while in Russia there is a strong pressure to convert to orthodoxy, or the fact that you are pretty much not allowed to say anything against the church. The e.u was built on the right ideas and values, the only problem is leaders of the e.u are mostly corrupt, but does that mean the idea is bad? far from it. The e.u has a progressive well thought out framework, if some corrupt e.u leaders were replaced, it definitely can work. This new Russian empire we see emerging is not only built on the wrong ideas, it has a leader that is a few decisions away from a dictator (and no I'm not exaggerating when I say this).

Also why is it that people insist that there are only two sides: the e.u side, and the Russian side, and so you must choose one? what about the people that don't want either?

I agree to me its more of a Leftist-Liberal coalition imposing their demands on nations it wouldn't be wise for Ukraine to become apart of it. I would think doing business with them is okay, much like Turkey does.

Siberyak
04-11-2014, 02:05 AM
Nato and the USA broke their promise by further expanding into Eastern Europe after the cold war. They are the real liars.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 02:09 AM
Pro-Russia Separatists Reject Amnesty Offer in Ukraine Standoff (http://www.themoscowtimes.com/news/article/pro-russia-separatists-reject-amnesty-offer-in-ukraine-standoff/497896.html)

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/upload/iblock/7fe/5349-03-east1.jpg

LUGANSK, Ukraine — Armed pro-Russia separatists in the eastern Ukrainian city of Lugansk rejected Kiev's offer of amnesty for those who seized government buildings this week and called on others to defy the pro-European government in Kiev.

Protesters wearing bulletproof vests and armed with Kalashnikov rifles, pistols and other guns inside the security building, a former KGB headquarters, said they would only lay down their weapons if Kiev agreed to hold a referendum on the future of the region.

"We demand concretely a referendum on federalization so that the will of the people is heard," said Alexei Kolekin, one of the protest leaders barricaded into the five-story building in Lugansk.

The demands, which echo the steps the Ukrainian territory of Crimea took before it declared independence and voted to join Russia, have been rejected by Kiev, which says the occupations are part of a Russian-led plan to dismember the country.

Tensions have risen in the mainly Russian-speaking east since the overthrow of Ukraine's Russian-backed president, the installation of a new pro-European government and Moscow's annexation of Crimea, creating the largest confrontation between Russia and the West since the end of the Cold War.

U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry has accused Russian agents and special forces of stirring up separatist unrest, which Russia has denied.

In Kiev, Ukraine's Interior Ministry repeated the threat of force to clear the state buildings.

"We are trying to find a compromise, but the demands put forward by the occupiers are unacceptable. Our aim is to avoid the use of force, but that option remains in place," Deputy Interior Minister Serhiy Yarovy told journalists.

Interior Minister Arsen Avakov said Wednesday that he expected the situation to be brought under control within 48 hours, with force if necessary.

But acting President Oleksandr Turchynov struck a softer tone, saying he hoped to avoid bloodshed and proposed that protesters holding buildings in Lugansk and Donetsk would not be prosecuted if they left the building and surrendered their arms.

http://www.themoscowtimes.com/upload/5349-03-east2.jpg

Activists at both buildings said they would continue talks with the government, but said the current offer was not enough.

"They offered amnesty, but there is no movement on a referendum for federalization," said Alexander Gureyev in Lugansk.

"We are not going to accept an amnesty without a referendum," he said by telephone.

Afghan Vets

Protesters, many of whom say they have served in Afghanistan and Chechnya, seized the Lugansk state security building on Sunday along with its weapons arsenal. A strict military order has been imposed in the building.

Without electricity in much of the building, the men, wearing commandeered security services gear, used flashlights and candles.

Barricades made of bookshelves have been erected in every corridor to complicate any potential storming by the authorities.

Outside, between 100 and 200 people stood in the pouring rain in solidarity with the protesters, who called on compatriots in other parts of eastern Ukraine to join their cause.

"Brothers of southeast, let us work together. Please help us. We need a turnaround. We have to accomplish what we came here to do," said protest leader Kolekin.

In Donetsk, protesters have occupied the regional administrative building where some have called for the creation of a Donetsk republic. Some 1,500 protesters were outside the building on Thursday in solidarity with the separatists.

The presence of tens of thousands of Russian troops near the border with Ukraine has sparked worries they could intervene in the crisis, though Russia has repeatedly sought to ease concerns.

"Russia has stated many times that it is not carrying out any unusual or unplanned activity on its territory near the border with Ukraine that would be of military significance," the Russian Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Wednesday.

NATO General Secretary Anders Fogh Rasmussen said Thursday that some 40,000 Russian troops were massed along Ukraine's borders "not training but ready for combat" and warned that Russia must pull back its troops from the Ukrainian border as a first step to start dialogue over the crisis.

------------------

The White Army (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_movement)ain't scared of junta neo-nazis.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 02:11 AM
I think if the vote is at least 90% n those regions to return to Russia then so be it. Why start world war 3 over it? America really isn't financially capable of this war especially seeing we are in debt to China who is Russia's biggest ally....we can thank rich Americans for that.....so the ZOG theory doesn't fully make sense to me here. Not to mention rich Americans and rich Russians in Russia own a lot abroad including in each other countries so the likely hood of ww3 is even less to me......you have to piss off the rich before starting a war. I swear the Dairy Queen down the street is owned by a Russian because everyone who works there is a Russian. Not to mention both America and Russia export a lot of stuff.....if anything I think we will see a economic war against one another. Russia nor America really have the balls to fight one another despite the shit talk we hear. I mean maybe the peasants will go at it? On the apricity but definitely not a ww3. Russia lacks the logistics, technology and capabilities America has.....[so does China], and America lacks the financial support for a war [plus many Nato countries like France wouldn't go to war and would back out of it entirely like they usually do].

I think its absurd to think we will unless Putin is literally mentally insane? But he has a four year or more education, military experience, and secret service experience and knows his countries capabilities and knows Nato tech is more advanced. He is playing games with us but will most likely always ensure Russia has a grip on Ukraine......Ukraine would be stupid to break full ties from Russia and I believe that. Obama is an idiot along with the people he elected to positions of power which so far is working out for Putin in terms of American-Russian relations. Ukraine wont financially be backed by the EU fully or maybe partially because of the debt it is in....it will drain the entire EU economically and the Germans/French know this. America wont because the average American is pissed off enough we are donating money to Haiti, Ukraine, Afghanistan, Iraq, Israel [not that much anymore actually], Albania, Kosovo [still a lot of funding especially for their military], Taiwan [donations for defense], Mongolia etc........African countries........we are spending so much we at the end of the day do not even have enough money to spend on fixing our own infrastructure which is getting worse by the year. Don't believe me I will take pictures of my town, the nearest city and the typical highway around Boston......it looks like shit.

Now I think everyone can take their tin foil hats off. This talk about US Special Forces in Ukraine is absolutely absurd. Why? There is no Special Forces battle group in that region of the world. Maybe Marines in the ships in the Med sea but they are not special forces nor would they be used to 'destabilize' Ukraine.

The Chinese want their wall back. Chill out.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 02:24 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b4TVOHetNgY

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 02:36 AM
The Chinese want their wall back. Chill out.

Well that will be along time they should have lent it to us if they thought they would get it back in afew years. It took Britain several decades to pay back America for both world wars......they made their final installments in 2006.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 02:38 AM
Yes old men, young teenagers building make shift road blacks will hold back an invasion force LOL. I have a love hate feelings for Slavs...... I do really like them though despite me trolling them lately on here. :p

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 02:39 AM
Nato and the USA broke their promise by further expanding into Eastern Europe after the cold war. They are the real liars.

Liars of what exactly?

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 02:49 AM

You're a disgrace to the honorable Armenian nation. If it wasn't for Russia the Turks would've totally exterminated or enslaved you. Fortunately sleazy traitors and buffoons like you are a minority amongst the Armenians, most of whom support the integration into the Eurasian Union. You can move your sorry ass to Brussels, get raped by transsexuals, have your children aborted or euthanized.. Shame.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 02:55 AM
Yaroslav are planning on becoming the next pope? Make sure if you do to allow priests to get married to weed out pedophiles in the church.... technically Priests can marry and they made that a law after the heretical church correct? Or am I wrong? Anyway in the name of the father, the son and holy spirit......what does any of that mean?

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 02:58 AM
The ultimatum nears its end and the protesters are more defiant than ever.

Everyone grab your popcorn and watch the imminent reunification of Russia unfold!

Slava Rossiyi!

http://www.nicholasandalexandra.com/virtual1999/images/russmap.gif

I think, Ukraine, Bosnia, Russia, Albania, Greece, Chechnya, Georgia, Armenia, Serbia, Croatia, Slovenia, and last and not least Poland should become apart of America............they would love it! ''Make love not war' LOL :rotfl: [Im serious you guys would add more stars to our flag.....it would look wonderful.....Russia can have the biggest star on the flag].

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 03:00 AM
Yaroslav are planning on becoming the next pope? Make sure if you do to allow priests to get married to weed out pedophiles in the church.... technically Priests can marry and they made that a law after the heretical church correct? Or am I wrong? Anyway in the name of the father, the son and holy spirit......what does any of that mean?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2r6EohfT8

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 03:03 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rk2r6EohfT8

No more like this...................anyone recognize this beautiful piece of machinery......Rambo movies? Anyway.........How can you Europeans/Eurasians live under such a tyrannical regime that wont let you have simple God given rights? I mean I cannot imagine what it is like....I will say I like the conservatives over there....I would trade our liberals for your conservatives any day! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dhW2UDOpnxA&hd=1

too bad you cannot own these there :rolleyes2:

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 03:04 AM
a lot of Russian listen to tupac.....I hate that terrible primate music.

Crn Volk
04-11-2014, 03:13 AM
You're a disgrace to the honorable Armenian nation. If it wasn't for Russia the Turks would've totally exterminated or enslaved you. Fortunately sleazy traitors and buffoons like you are a minority amongst the Armenians, most of whom support the integration into the Eurasian Union. You can move your sorry ass to Brussels, get raped by transsexuals, have your children aborted or euthanized.. Shame.

He's Albanian, not Armenian

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 03:15 AM

No surprise there. Armenians are lucky that Albanians migrated from the Caucasus, now they have the Azeris there unfortunately.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 03:19 AM
Yaroslav for you and not a prank calling video..............I think you will like it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cb0ZyGOi2ME&hd=1

Its cute to see them get in the out dated 1950s aircraft LOL.

alb0zfinest
04-11-2014, 03:37 AM

1)Russia mainly did that to gain territory. Besides Russia was not the only one fighting what one would consider the axis powers for world war 1, what we consider western powers today did as well, so I don't see how this would make me a traitor for supporting the west if I really were Armenian.

2)How is this any way relevant to what i said in my previous? is the most you could manage is to throw some insults at me, and not only avoid what I said but change the topic completely?

alb0zfinest
04-11-2014, 03:40 AM
No surprise there. Armenians are lucky that Albanians migrated from the Caucasus, now they have the Azeris there unfortunately.

Proof for that claim? (Directed towards you and the user sokol for thanking your post).

alb0zfinest
04-11-2014, 03:41 AM

What a lameo, stop ruining my amusement.

Crn Volk
04-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Proof for that claim? (Directed towards you and the user sokol for thanking your post).

Aha, now I know why you've become Armenian. It is where your original homeland was located - Caucasian Albania

alb0zfinest
04-11-2014, 03:45 AM
Sokol live up to the meaning of your name for once and stop thumbing down like a child.

alb0zfinest
04-11-2014, 03:47 AM
Aha, now I know why you've become Armenian. It is where your original homeland was located - Caucasian Albania

Proof?

P.S: I also put up the flag of Oslo and Australia, by that logic I've "become" (as you say) Australian and Norwegian as well? :laugh:

Crn Volk
04-11-2014, 03:51 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/297/894/8c1.gif

silentkiller
04-11-2014, 03:55 AM
I don't want to change the topic here. I do not know much about life nowadays in the United States. But a lot of whites in USA and Europe also listen rap music. Mostly of them are kids or teenagers, or ppl who don't understand what the things which are being said in the songs. Judging by the musical culture, black and Latino music dominates in the United States for a long time. Very nice example of it is Kanye West and his song "Niggaz in Paris". Fashion and other attributes of youth are dictated by hip-hop culture (hahaha, they call it culture). I'm okay to rap, if there is a meaning that is close to me. But I never understood why for Russians who listen that music have to copy way to dress from blacks, it has nothing to do with the Russian culture. For instance, this show is ridicolous:

http://youtu.be/PYgxuR3aHSM

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 03:59 AM

Shanson is where it's at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVtiyFFixhQ

alb0zfinest
04-11-2014, 04:02 AM
http://i1.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/297/894/8c1.gif

You were going on about Caucasian Albania (off topic), but when I ask you for evidence for your claim you thumb me down and post this to say its off topic? Lol
Again provide evidence or stop making bs claims.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 04:05 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sqPGneJ27D8

silentkiller
04-11-2014, 04:08 AM
Shanson is where it's at.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pVtiyFFixhQ

They complain that they are in prison. Almost the same as the African Americans in their songs. Nevertheless, I would call this genre a Russian analogue of rap. Of course I am generalizing, but at least, in lyrics there are a lot of similarities.
This song is epic. Chelovek v telogreike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeA6jQ3nSY

Nor56
04-11-2014, 04:10 AM
Терпение друзья.
http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0411/4f/42c3319bf95f43304b5cb049c7f5a94f.jpg (http://fastpic.ru/)

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 04:10 AM
They complain that they are in prison. Almost the same as the African Americans in their songs. Nevertheless, I would call this genre a Russian analogue of rap. Of course I am generalizing, but at least, in lyrics there are a lot of similarities.
This song is epic. Chelovek v telogreike:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UdeA6jQ3nSY

Rap is much more cheesy, unless it's something classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Jwxs9b_gE

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 04:15 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Nhcv6Ho3ic&feature=kp

silentkiller
04-11-2014, 04:15 AM
Rap is much more cheesy, unless it's something classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n3Jwxs9b_gE

One of few rap artists I can tolerate is Rustaveli, he has live band called DotsBand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9rtlSbqGpU

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 04:19 AM
One of few rap artists I can tolerate is Rustaveli, he has live band called DotsBand.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9rtlSbqGpU

White rap is very cheesy. I cannot listen to it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSPg5IAz920

Crn Volk
04-11-2014, 04:21 AM
You were going on about Caucasian Albania (off topic), but when I ask you for evidence for your claim you thumb me down and post this to say its off topic? Lol
Again provide evidence or stop making bs claims.

You're so touchy about your Caucasian roots :p
In any case, you can discuss it on any one of the hundreds of existing threads on the subject.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 04:26 AM
I'm staying on a vigil all night. The storming is imminent.

Hong Key
04-11-2014, 05:45 AM
:thumb001:

Scandalf
04-11-2014, 05:52 AM

Which is to say, no freedom in both cases.
I vote for a 3rd way: join the Alien invaders (at least it'll feel different!).

Hong Key
04-11-2014, 06:51 AM
Satellites Show Russia Mobilizing Near Ukraine, NATO Says
By DAVID M. HERSZENHORNAPRIL 10, 2014

NATO released satellite photographs on Thursday showing Russian military equipment, including fighter jets and tanks, that it described as part of a deployment of as many as 40,000 troops near the border with Ukraine. The release came the same day that President Vladimir V. Putin reiterated a threat to curtail gas sales to Ukraine.
http://www.nytimes.com/2014/04/11/world/europe/satellites-show-russia-mobilizing-near-ukraine-nato-says.html?hp

Ukraine Crisis in Maps
http://www.nytimes.com/interactive/2014/02/27/world/europe/ukraine-divisions-crimea.html

glass
04-11-2014, 07:42 AM
it should begin in 20 min:rolleyes:
protesters have only 20 min left to free administrative buildings or else they supposed to face assault

Hong Key
04-11-2014, 07:47 AM
it should begin in 20 min:rolleyes:
protesters have only 20 min left to free administrative buildings or else they supposed to face assault

Are you in Russia? If so how are people/media responding?

RussiaPrussia
04-11-2014, 07:54 AM
I totally agree with you.
But knowing the way Putin conducts foreign policy, I do not think that he is going to send troops to the South-East of Ukraine right now. Technically, for example, he could sent tanks to Latvia already, because of the way Russians and their rights are violated there. The problem is also that ordinary soldiers are fighting and dying in the war, not Putin. And he's aware of that perfectly.

latvia is part of nato obviously also there is no change that it can be part of russia because its only 30% the rest are baltic people who are very hostile to russia. The baltic nations are very small and not worth to integrate into russia but ukraine has a lot of people, recources and cheap labor which are very similiar to russian people both the russians living there and ukrainians

RussiaPrussia
04-11-2014, 07:59 AM

there is something called national security, unlike america russia always fought on its borders and not in countries it doesnt have do anything with

IceSwan
04-11-2014, 08:45 AM

oh, you're hooligan. no, we not "listen to tupac.."
for the most part russian music is not what you listening, but how you listening

Nor56
04-11-2014, 10:05 AM
for the most part russian music is not what you listening, but how you listening

Rap is a monkey music. Normal people do not listen to such music.

Nor56
04-11-2014, 10:07 AM
My girlfriend lives in Lugansk. She waits for the heroes of Russia.

http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0411/8e/47376a52317844c4e53f1b16f662ef8e.jpg (http://fastpic.ru/)

Beit El
04-11-2014, 10:11 AM
Finland isn't Russia.

glass
04-11-2014, 10:21 AM
Are you in Russia? If so how are people/media responding?
responding to what exactly?

it seems nothing happened, "talks" continued

Sarmatian
04-11-2014, 11:40 AM
Finland isn't Russia.

No sane Russian says it is.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-11-2014, 11:41 AM

Does it mean RussiaPrussia is insane cause he said it. :rolleyes:

Sarmatian
04-11-2014, 11:44 AM
Does it mean RussiaPrussia is insane cause he said it. :rolleyes:

Your question is wrong. You should ask: 'Does it mean RussiaPrussia is not Russian?' ;)

Kalimtari
04-11-2014, 11:47 AM
http://sd.keepcalm-o-matic.co.uk/i/keep-calm-and-give-peace-a-chance.png

SKYNET
04-11-2014, 11:54 AM
everywhere, everywhere is war and terror

The Illyrian Warrior
04-11-2014, 11:58 AM
Your question is wrong. You should ask: 'Does it mean RussiaPrussia is not Russian?' ;)

What nationality is according to you then?

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 01:21 PM

Russians believe Finland is apart of Russia? Oh Jesus this means I have a Swedish Rusky as an ancestor then :p

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 01:21 PM
everywhere, everywhere is war and terror

they joy and wonders of!!

Nor56
04-11-2014, 05:00 PM
http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0411/87/a1d532b2178c0167c205c76c95a13187.png (http://fastpic.ru/)

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 06:31 PM
The junta is making concessions. Remember when Yanukovych started making concessions, and what followed? It can still explode, folks.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 06:56 PM
The junta is making concessions. Remember when Yanukovych started making concessions, and what followed? It can still explode, folks.

Yaroslav why do you hate the idea fo Ukrainian independence? What if they all converted to Catholicism [the correct kind not the heretic church]?

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 07:02 PM
Yaroslav why do you hate the idea fo Ukrainian independence? What if they all converted to Catholicism [the correct kind not the heretic church]?

If they converted to Catholicism then I'd be in favor of separatism, but based on religious and not ethnic lines. Ukrainians are borderland Russians, period.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 07:27 PM
If they converted to Catholicism then I'd be in favor of separatism, but based on religious and not ethnic lines. Ukrainians are borderland Russians, period.

What do you think about the Bolsheviks murdering millions of Ukrainians when the Communists took over? The Russian government today refuses to admit thats what the Communists did.....I sense an agenda by the Putin regime.......an another bad agenda from EU/USA.................They are all communist heathenry to me.

Yaroslav
04-11-2014, 07:38 PM
What do you think about the Bolsheviks murdering millions of Ukrainians when the Communists took over? The Russian government today refuses to admit thats what the Communists did.....I sense an agenda by the Putin regime.......an another bad agenda from EU/USA.................They are all communist heathenry to me.

The Bolsheviks killed 10's of millions of Russians too. I condemn Putin for not denouncing Bolshevism. I never claimed that Putin is perfect.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 08:32 PM
The Bolsheviks killed 10's of millions of Russians too. I condemn Putin for not denouncing Bolshevism. I never claimed that Putin is perfect.

If Putin condemns Bolshevism then my opinion on Russians will change for the better :thumb001: They did murder a lot of Ukrainians and there own people....so I laugh when Russian mock the fascists of ww2 and today....well I disagree with the way Ukrainian nationalists handled the riots.....they didn't have to use guns etc..... or fire balls that's pretty bad. The best way to change politics is the way hitler did it.

Nor56
04-12-2014, 08:03 AM
Russian Revolution - the code name of the revolutionary events in Russia in 1917, mainly in the capital Petrograd - starting with the overthrow of the tsarist February Revolution, when power passed to the Provisional Government, in turn overthrown by the October Revolution with the proclamation of Soviet Russia.

In this revolution bolshevism killed more Russian than in the First World War.
Imagine a soldier who is fighting at the front. He will learn that he does not have a greater grasp of the king and country.

Graham
04-12-2014, 08:24 AM
Hours. How many? Anyway stop war mongering. Innocent people die in wars.

Vlach
04-12-2014, 08:37 AM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbXTnHxi0XQ

Nowadays we are all the same, the whole planet listening shitty music.

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 09:16 AM
http://i59.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0411/87/a1d532b2178c0167c205c76c95a13187.png (http://fastpic.ru/)
Whatever this is it looks photoshopped.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=34d40a2db02db952ac3f5905edf8be23e8 20db14.282566&fmt=ela

Nor56
04-12-2014, 09:59 AM
Whatever this is it looks photoshopped.

http://fotoforensics.com/analysis.php?id=34d40a2db02db952ac3f5905edf8be23e8 20db14.282566&fmt=ela

Us, a lot of white warriors. Honor and glory to the Slavic people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH43zNJlWFk&list=UU6eKTwKDjfO9BzDlaxZgPow

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Us, a lot of white warriors. Honor and glory to the Slavic people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RH43zNJlWFk&list=UU6eKTwKDjfO9BzDlaxZgPow
I think you quoted the wrong person.

Nor56
04-12-2014, 10:12 AM
I think you quoted the wrong person.

photoshop.

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 10:29 AM
photoshop.
I mean the photo. You don't photoshop a video.

Nor56
04-12-2014, 10:37 AM
Initiator of the revolution - western Ukraine. Historically, the western Ukraine was not belonged Russian and Ukrainian territory itself was called Little Russia. Little Russia was part of Russia.
It turns out that the new government of Ukraine illegal, forbidden to speak Russian. So it is impossible to do.
You're all defend their opinions and can not understand that Donetsk Republic does not want a new government. She wants to speak Russian. They Russian Ukrainians. Our are brothers.

Nor56
04-12-2014, 10:44 AM
Central and eastern Ukraine hopes for peace, counting on help from Russia, because the new Ukrainian government violates the rights of Russian citizens Ukrainians.
Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are the three brothers.

ALSh
04-12-2014, 10:56 AM
"Civil war within years"

Peyrol
04-12-2014, 10:56 AM
Боже, Царя храни!

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 12:36 PM
Initiator of the revolution - western Ukraine. Historically, the western Ukraine was not belonged Russian and Ukrainian territory itself was called Little Russia. Little Russia was part of Russia.
It turns out that the new government of Ukraine illegal, forbidden to speak Russian. So it is impossible to do.
You're all defend their opinions and can not understand that Donetsk Republic does not want a new government. She wants to speak Russian. They Russian Ukrainians. Our are brothers.
Just because Russian isn't the official state language doesn't mean people can't speak Russian. Most Ukrainians speak Russian to some degree in their daily lives.

awyr dywyll
04-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Yes! I prefer problems with illegal immigration,decline of morality and spirituality, eternal opposition of rightist and leftist, preponderance of pornography, gays and lesbians, problem with economics, little pensions and salaries and hard life in general than ideal, light, blameless, rich, unanimous, strong, racially right civilisation and carefree life of the 3rd Rome!

So West, no doubt!

awyr dywyll
04-12-2014, 01:18 PM

Wrong! Putin said that the greatest tragedy of the 20th century is collapse of USSR, so with might and main he is trying to revive the corpse of this dead empire

Longbowman
04-12-2014, 01:20 PM
Yes! I prefer problems with illegal immigration,decline of morality and spirituality, eternal opposition of rightist and leftist, preponderance of pornography, gays and lesbians, problem with economics, little pensions and salaries and hard life in general than ideal, light, blameless, rich, unanimous, strong, racially right civilisation and carefree life of the 3rd Rome!

So West, no doubt!

Degenerate. I prefer totalitarian regimes, rigged elections, homophobic violence, no political opposition allowed, huge poverty with insignificant growth, tiny salaries, low life expectancies, alcoholism, and hypocrisy. At least we can agree on the pornography. This is better than freedom and riches and health, any day of the week. SCO!

Windischer
04-12-2014, 01:27 PM
i fear that yaroslavs disorder is getting worse every day. his brain decay accelerates.

Chieftain
04-12-2014, 01:37 PM
If you balkan slavs love mother Russia so much why don't you go and settle there permanently, after all that is your original homeland and you've been here only for a few centuries, would do us all a favor if orthodox slavs would all immigrate back to Russia, we as natives don't want your slava / sclaevinae or whatever you barbars brought here, take your orthodox pedophile talibans and leave!

There is no chance that Balkans becomes a slavic immigrant enclave!

awyr dywyll
04-12-2014, 01:54 PM
Degenerate. I prefer totalitarian regimes, rigged elections, homophobic violence, no political opposition allowed, huge poverty with insignificant growth, tiny salaries, low life expectancies, alcoholism, and hypocrisy. At least we can agree on the pornography. This is better than freedom and riches and health, any day of the week. SCO!
Have you voted, or do you prefer keep neutrality? I think pornoghraphy is worth to fight for it...if it's under censure of course

Zmey Gorynych
04-12-2014, 01:55 PM
i fear that yaroslavs disorder is getting worse every day. his brain decay accelerates.
Yaroslav and a few other putinists are like mental patients who've gone off their meds. With every day gone by their posts sound crazier and crazier ... and Russia has only taken Crimea, imagine their rhetoric when the war breaks out :confused:

Actually this forum as a whole is a plethora of bat-shit crazy people (whether its warmongering, narcissism, self hate or schizophrenia). When I pay attention to some of the posting here I can't believe my eyes, some people are simply fucked up.

Longbowman
04-12-2014, 02:08 PM
Have you voted, or do you prefer keep neutrality? I think pornoghraphy is worth to fight for it...if it's under censure of course

I would not have voted, but Yaroslav included the word 'Junta' to describe NATO. I love Juntas.

Freeroostah
04-12-2014, 02:14 PM
I support Donetsk People's Republic but on the other hand I support the Ukrainian Nationalists( Right Sector, Svoboda etc...)
Its complicated....

Sarmatian
04-12-2014, 03:07 PM
Wrong! Putin said that the greatest tragedy of the 20th century is collapse of USSR, so with might and main he is trying to revive the corpse of this dead empire

Another good example of twisting facts by taking certain phrases out of context. Putin clarified his position on the matter as 'those that don't regret the collapse of USSR have no heart but those who want it back have no brains'. It's also been said Putin considering the events of early 20th century that followed October revolution as an act of treason against nation.

So anyone claiming that Putin want's USSR back is either liar or retard. Which one are you?

Sarmatian
04-12-2014, 03:12 PM
Yaroslav and a few other putinists are like mental patients who've gone off their meds. With every day gone by their posts sound crazier and crazier ... and Russia has only taken Crimea, imagine their rhetoric when the war breaks out :confused:

Actually this forum as a whole is a plethora of bat-shit crazy people (whether its warmongering, narcissism, self hate or schizophrenia). When I pay attention to some of the posting here I can't believe my eyes, some people are simply fucked up.

Are you seriously thinking Putin's motivation is revival of USSR or Russian Empire? Russia today is strong but not strong enough for such task. I'm not even sure if it's able to swallow south-east of Ukraine.

Sarmatian
04-12-2014, 03:15 PM
As for the original question of the thread I think the answer is obvious

Putin vs Obama (http://www.rense.com/general96/putinvobama.html) :laugh:

awyr dywyll
04-12-2014, 03:38 PM
Another good example of twisting facts by taking certain phrases out of context. Putin clarified his position on the matter as 'those that don't regret the collapse of USSR have no heart but those who want it back have no brains'. It's also been said Putin considering the events of early 20th century that followed October revolution as an act of treason against nation.

So anyone claiming that Putin want's USSR back is either liar or retard. Which one are you?

:picard1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Xlwd91IlY&feature=youtu.be

Note! Not war 1941-1945, but collapse of USSR is the greatest disaster of XX century!

Sarmatian
04-12-2014, 03:56 PM
:picard1:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d4Xlwd91IlY&feature=youtu.be

Note! Not war 1941-1945, but collapse of USSR is the greatest disaster of XX century!

What is you link supposed to prove? Do you see me denying his words?

If you'd listen carefully past first couple of minutes you can hear his explanation on the matter. He clearly saying that the disaster is not the fact of USSR collapse itself but the way it was done. The whole social institutions were ruined and consequences of it were quite severe. You should know it very well because Russia is slowly recovering while Ukraine is socially degrading.

awyr dywyll
04-12-2014, 04:29 PM
What is you link supposed to prove? Do you see me denying his words?

If you'd listen carefully past first couple of minutes you can hear his explanation on the matter. He clearly saying that the disaster is not the fact of USSR collapse itself but the way it was done. The whole social institutions were ruined and consequences of it were quite severe.

He said what he said! For millions of people around the world including and especially for Soviet people the greatest disaster of XX century is the World Wars but for Putin and his KGB clans- is collapse of USSR. it is obvious

You should know it very well because Russia is slowly recovering while Ukraine is socially degrading.
Again! It's not the business of Kremlin mobsters from now, because every sane people in Ukraine knows whose fault is it, it is problem of Ukraine! Russians go home!!! :) ....and take away with you "patriots", traitors, neo-nazis and "tourists" from Eastern Ukraine!

Nor56
04-12-2014, 04:31 PM
Just because Russian isn't the official state language doesn't mean people can't speak Russian. Most Ukrainians speak Russian to some degree in their daily lives.

I know, I was in the Ukraine. There most speak in Russian. The new Ukrainian government prohibits illegal Russian language.

Nor56
04-12-2014, 04:42 PM

I'm surprised on what is happening in this forum. It seemed to me that there are people sitting diplomatic and would not discuss so vehemently policy. I was expecting that this forum is quiet and i did not want to meddle in politics.
Due to the single word "Russian friend of yours," I got here "Thumbs Down" 4.

Sarmatian
04-12-2014, 05:06 PM
He said what he said! For millions of people around the world including and especially for Soviet people the greatest disaster of XX century is the World Wars but for Putin and his KGB clans- is collapse of USSR. it is obvious

It's quite typical for a mind with narrow prejudiced views to focus on a certain phrase out of entire speech and use it to prove his point while ignoring 99% of what actually has been said. If you want to stay blind I'm not going to argue with you. It's your choice.

Again! It's not the business of Kremlin mobsters from now, because every sane people in Ukraine knows whose fault is it, it is problem of Ukraine! Russians go home!!! :) ....and take away with you "patriots", traitors, neo-nazis and "tourists" from Eastern Ukraine!

Such a rhetoric is the very reason those millions sure will go home... and they will take the land they live on with them.

awyr dywyll
04-12-2014, 05:39 PM
It's quite typical for a mind with narrow prejudiced views to focus on a certain phrase out of entire speech and use it to prove his point while ignoring 99% of what actually has been said. If you want to stay blind I'm not going to argue with you. It's your choice.

My choice is true and reality! And that what he said is reality also. It's Impossible to interpret his speech in other way

Manifest Destiny
04-12-2014, 05:46 PM
well I think its insane but can see where Russia feels they are being marginalized in international politics.

Are they?

Austo
04-12-2014, 06:09 PM
is klitschko still in ukraine, or already in safe Germany?

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 06:29 PM
Are they?
American can try but it wont work.

We are not in a position to tell western Europe to stop trading with them. If Russia shuts off the oil pipeline western Europe is screwed for oil. Oil the most addictive drug on planet Earth LOL. Its not like Europe is going to say Oh yeah America fuck Russia we wont rade with them anymore.......They would be insane to do so. Russia is in a position they can do what they want over there.

Manifest Destiny
04-12-2014, 06:32 PM
American can try but it wont work.

We are not in a position to tell western Europe to stop trading with them. If Russia shuts off the oil pipeline western Europe is screwed for oil. Oil the most addictive drug on planet Earth LOL. Its not like Europe is going to say Oh yeah America fuck Russia we wont rade with them anymore.......They would be insane to do so. Russia is in a position they can do what they want over there.

Iraq had oil. Look what happened there.

Basing your entire foreign policy on a finite resource is a bad idea.

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 06:32 PM
As for the original question of the thread I think the answer is obvious

Putin vs Obama (http://www.rense.com/general96/putinvobama.html) :laugh:

Obama is an idiot and has ruined America as much as Bush did. The stupid youth and leftist liberals in my country voted for him without realizing he had very similar policies as Bush. Obama supported the Patriot Act which liberals d decried about when Bush was president.......so the fact the same people who cursed Bush voted for Obama is proof the average intelligence of the modern Americans is pretty bad. Romney should have won.

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 06:34 PM
Iraq had oil. Look what happened there.

Basing your entire foreign policy on a finite resource is a bad idea.

We have our own oil but if we sold it to Europe we would charge a lot. The rich in America are saving our oil resources as if they are planning something. I do not believe oil was the one reason we invaded Iraq.

glass
04-12-2014, 07:45 PM
Some small towns around Donetsk and Lugansk have captured administrative buildings as well. Police either openly supports protesters and activists or just refuses orders from Kiev which demand to suppress "rebelion" and "separatists".

Yaroslav
04-12-2014, 07:46 PM
Some small towns around Donetsk and Lugansk have captured administrative buildings as well. Police either openly supports protesters and activists or just refuses orders from Kiev which demand to suppress "rebelion" and "separatists".

Yes, this is irreversible. This is poised to spread to Kharkiv and Odessa, and everything in between.

Windischer
04-12-2014, 07:53 PM
this matter should be solved at a conference, not left in hands of an oriental street rabble.

Yaroslav
04-12-2014, 07:54 PM
this matter should be solved at a conference, not left in hands of an oriental street rabble.

If the junta submits to the demands then sure.

Virtuous
04-12-2014, 07:59 PM
So, the prediction of Sergei Gurlokovich wasn't that far off the truth after all.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KjvrkdFfzx4

Manifest Destiny
04-12-2014, 08:03 PM
If the junta submits to the demands then sure.

They might as well duke it out now to see how the rest of Europe reacts to Russian land grabs. Plus, it might make for good TV.

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 08:25 PM
They might as well duke it out now to see how the rest of Europe reacts to Russian land grabs. Plus, it might make for good TV.

This is what will happen. No one will do anything except Russia. The fact none of this is on American news is proof America has no real interest in the situation. The Ukrainians turned down our Natural Gas deal so our business people have zero interest in Ukraine.

Methmatician
04-13-2014, 12:14 AM
I know, I was in the Ukraine. There most speak in Russian. The new Ukrainian government prohibits illegal Russian language.
No one has banned Russian. Thugs beating you up for speaking Russian is not the law.

Sarmatian
04-13-2014, 02:43 AM
My choice is true and reality! And that what he said is reality also. It's Impossible to interpret his speech in other way

:picard2:

You won't need 'to interpret' it if you'll listen to entire speech. You'll just see truth and reality right away.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 05:41 AM
No one has banned Russian. Thugs beating you up for speaking Russian is not the law.

You are mistaken. They wish to ban Russian language completely Ukrainise country. Western Ukrainians do not like eastern Ukrainians. It is not just there for the rebels with arms sitting.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 05:46 AM
Thugs beating you up for speaking Russian is not the law.
I do not understand the text.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-13-2014, 05:58 AM
Obama is an idiot and has ruined America as much as Bush did. The stupid youth and leftist liberals in my country voted for him without realizing he had very similar policies as Bush.

Well he didn't really state those policies, he just enacted them. Plus a whole bunch of other horrible shit.

Methmatician
04-13-2014, 06:00 AM
I do not understand the text.
No one has made it illegal to speak Russian in Ukraine. If some people are being beaten up for speaking Russian in Ukraine, that doesn't mean that speaking Russian is against the law, it's just thugs being thugs.

Methmatician
04-13-2014, 06:01 AM
You are mistaken. They wish to ban Russian language completely Ukrainise country. Western Ukrainians do not like eastern Ukrainians. It is not just there for the rebels with arms sitting.
If they wanted to they would have.

LightHouse89
04-13-2014, 06:08 AM
Well he didn't really state those policies, he just enacted them. Plus a whole bunch of other horrible shit.

That's why I laugh because the Left in America realize the modern youths of today are too stupid or are dumb enough to buy into simple posters like 'hope' and 'change' LOL.....not to mention to stupid to do any homework on who they vote for. I mean no wonder the government wants to ban the freedom of speech because its completely misused and not to mention they don't want us to under stand politicians and know of their past. Obama signed the Patriot Act when Bush proposed it.....he signed everything Republicans who wanted more control over America signed.....I mean these are things bush was heavily criticized......so a half black comes along.....it doesn't matter that he signed this stuff and supports it he is half black so he should be the president.....the youth n this country are so stupid I fear the future or if there will even be one.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 06:27 AM
No one has made it illegal to speak Russian in Ukraine. If some people are being beaten up for speaking Russian in Ukraine, that doesn't mean that speaking Russian is against the law, it's just thugs being thugs.

This is who told you that? Come in Western Ukraine. Ask any person. They prohibit Russian language.
I know better than you what's going on

Nor56
04-13-2014, 06:32 AM
Real Ukrainians is the central and eastern part. Ask them, these people that create resistance.
"Why you do not like the new government of Ukraine?"

Methmatician
04-13-2014, 06:36 AM
This is who told you that? Come in Western Ukraine. Ask any person. They prohibit Russian language.
I know better than you what's going on
Thugs beating people up for speaking Russian is not the law.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 06:59 AM
Thugs beating people up for speaking Russian is not the law.

These thugs, half of the country.

Musso
04-13-2014, 07:03 AM
Looks bad, if Kiev uses force on the pro-Russians, it will be all out war. Kiev needs to be careful here.

Zmey Gorynych
04-13-2014, 07:12 AM
Are you seriously thinking Putin's motivation is revival of USSR or Russian Empire? Russia today is strong but not strong enough for such task. I'm not even sure if it's able to swallow south-east of Ukraine.
Actually my post wasn't about Putin's intentions, maybe I should've specified "when and if the war breaks out". The restoration of the "USSR" in its former composition is impossible. The balts are with the west, western and central Ukraine follows the same path. Moldova is less of a certainty. Russia still has Central Asia and Belarus. I think Putin will take what he can.

Methmatician
04-13-2014, 07:15 AM
These thugs, half of the country.
Infeasible.

awyr dywyll
04-13-2014, 07:21 AM

Lies!

Nor56
04-13-2014, 07:21 AM
Infeasible.

Learn the history, then understand.

Yaroslav
04-13-2014, 07:22 AM
It has begun.

http://www.theapricity.com/forum/showthread.php?122030-Kiev-orders-crackdown-on-protests

awyr dywyll
04-13-2014, 07:30 AM
:picard2:

You won't need 'to interpret' it if you'll listen to entire speech. You'll just see truth and reality right away.

It's an unique feature of Russian officials, to take an obvious thing and turn it into something else, for example, hallmark of the great illusionists, just watch the hands 1+1=3 ta-daaa!

awyr dywyll
04-13-2014, 07:34 AM
Real Ukrainians is the central and eastern part. Ask them, these people that create resistance.

Wow! Every day learn something new!

Nor56
04-13-2014, 07:46 AM
Guys, I'm a realist. Let's will treat calmly and without hatred for each other. I do not want no evil.
My "Crimean" friend gave me these words.

When green men entered the Crimea. Crimeans began shouting that they want to enter into the Russian Federation. One alcoholic with neighboring porch yelling.
"Do not touch to the Crimea. Do not hinder us to live."
I have an impression. Those Ukrainians who rely on NATO policy. They think that they will earn better if Ukraine to join the EU. If you are an alcoholic or unemployed lazy. You not help NATO and Russia.
They sit at the TV and yelling about bad Russian. They want to sit at home and do nothing.
Now the Ukrainian government in the hands of billionaires. Vote for Darth Vader.
He picks up a knee Ukraine and Ukrainians will necessarily live well.
The Ukraine is going on that the devils. In the State Duma politics for 10 years fighting with each other. You can not live like this. Need to set an example to the people, and they're fighting on television for all to see. Klitschko boxer, athlete. What he is a politician, it's ridiculous.

Patriots Ukrainians need to follow the example of Belarus.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 07:54 AM
Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Avakov launched the " anti-terrorist operation " in Slavic - by eyewitness reports , on the outskirts of shootings and explosions. Seen APCs and about 150 fighters in black camouflage is no insignia - it most likely American mercenaries from Greystone. And maybe all the representatives of the American OSS under the guise of mercenaries. This is bad news . The good news is that , judging by the video and a variety of images ( including this one , right screenshot of yesterday's video of the Slavic ) , in eastern Ukraine have finally started to work our MTR - and Americans waiting for an unpleasant surprise. Actually, Avakov already started to cry that " gunmen opened fire on the commandos without warning ." In the future, it all can develop into full-fledged civil war.
http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/92/87362074f1831eeaa49bd789a86c1792.jpg (http://fastpic.ru/)

awyr dywyll
04-13-2014, 08:19 AM
The Ukraine is going on that the devils. In the State Duma politics for 10 years fighting with each other. You can not live like this.

This way to democracy is gonna be very hard, especially when some "good neighbor" is "trying to help" everytime, but we've made a choice

Patriots Ukrainians need to follow the example of Belarus.
:fwhat:

Windischer
04-13-2014, 09:50 AM
this guy is a pure example of a retard.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 10:02 AM
I propose to close this topic. Nothing good will come of it.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 10:22 AM
There is a fable. Small dog named "Pug" barking at the elephant. Elephant passes by and not even notice this little dog.:)

Ukrainian brothers do not like mean people such as you.
http://i58.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/65/4fe82cc85d9b5a156859b74519728a65.jpg (http://fastpic.ru/)

Nor56
04-13-2014, 02:27 PM
Army Eastern Ukraine repulsed the enemy attack from the west. There are victims. Venue Slavyansk.

http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/62/f24969c0dd46e4d675e9f5163edb5962.png (http://fastpic.ru/)
http://i60.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/cd/c27fb6c3fa548fbd6b9c033cab4cd8cd.png (http://fastpic.ru/)
http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/be/47bafdfb2fbf6600b28252b1e55f7ebe.png (http://fastpic.ru/)
http://i57.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/13/1e6a038a669699714c4342352dcd1813.png (http://fastpic.ru/)

Nor56
04-13-2014, 04:04 PM
Latest news on 19:30 MSK : Odessa supporters federalization of Ukraine went to the building of the SBU " (pictured) , in Luhansk police goes to the people in Mariupol relieve Ukrainian flags , 10,000 demonstrations in Donetsk, Kharkov three thousand rally now takes district . at the same time acting president gave the order to use Turchinov Armed Forces of Ukraine in the East, in Poltava political prisoners are taken to the West in Zaporozhye " Right sector" armature accelerates peaceful demonstrators.

Ukrainian authorities are not willing to let go of the Southeast or the right to assign him do everything to become the upcoming week in every sense of the Holy . Well, if she really is destined to become one , then so be it . Let passions do without deaths and blood, but let the truth prevail. To number 19 we celebrated the long-awaited Russian Resurrection Light !

Nor56
04-13-2014, 04:22 PM
Ukrainian authorities have declared war on his people :

Speaker of the Verkhovna Rada , Acting President of Ukraine Oleksandr Turchynov said that the Council of National Security and Defence has decided to reach out operations in the east of the Armed Forces of Ukraine. " National Security Council has decided to start a large-scale anti-terrorist operation involving the Armed Forces of Ukraine " , - he said Sunday night on TV "Rada" .

However, he stressed that the authorities in Kiev intends to prevent the recurrence of " Crimean scenario in the eastern region of Ukraine ." " We we're ready to fight back those attempts invasion , destabilization and terrorist activities in arms " - he stressed .

Donbass and Southeast will press the army . Requirements for federalization . For requirements to preserve their language . For prayers and to hear their voices too.

We have no words.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 04:38 PM
Tomorrow will start fighting. Residents and defenders of Eastern Ukraine. I wish you gain strength and patience. You did not choose this illegitimate power and you have to fight for truth and freedom. Such as you are willing to give their lives to protect their land. You are not alone!

LightHouse89
04-13-2014, 06:51 PM
They need re-education after 20 years of brainwashing.

That all depends on what the Russian government is doing. I will say I harbor no hate towards Eastern Europe.......I think its similar to certain regions of America when it comes to cultural and political beliefs. The EU to me is the perfect example of a quasi Bolshevik government in Brussels.

LightHouse89
04-13-2014, 06:54 PM
Minister of Internal Affairs of Ukraine Avakov launched the " anti-terrorist operation " in Slavic - by eyewitness reports , on the outskirts of shootings and explosions. Seen APCs and about 150 fighters in black camouflage is no insignia - it most likely American mercenaries from Greystone. And maybe all the representatives of the American OSS under the guise of mercenaries. This is bad news . The good news is that , judging by the video and a variety of images ( including this one , right screenshot of yesterday's video of the Slavic ) , in eastern Ukraine have finally started to work our MTR - and Americans waiting for an unpleasant surprise. Actually, Avakov already started to cry that " gunmen opened fire on the commandos without warning ." In the future, it all can develop into full-fledged civil war.
http://i33.fastpic.ru/big/2014/0413/92/87362074f1831eeaa49bd789a86c1792.jpg (http://fastpic.ru/)

The uniforms are Russian. No American military unit wears that camo in America. If they were PMCs they would be wearing tan and black camo.....carrying more advanced weaponry.....if anything those men are probably Secret Service of the Ukraine government. I do support the region's of Ukraine that wish to be apart of Russia..... I mean if over 90% in those regions want to be apart of Russia. 50% wouldn't cut it to me.

Yaroslav
04-13-2014, 06:56 PM
Ukraine on brink of civil war after blood was spilt in east – Yanukovich (http://rt.com/news/yanukovich-ukraine-war-civil-292/)

LightHouse89
04-13-2014, 07:01 PM
Ukraine on brink of civil war after blood was spilt in east – Yanukovich (http://rt.com/news/yanukovich-ukraine-war-civil-292/)

Its possible we will see a North Korea vs South Korea situation here. East Ukraine vs West Ukraine.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 07:08 PM
The uniforms are Russian. No American military unit wears that camo in America. If they were PMCs they would be wearing tan and black camo.....carrying more advanced weaponry.....if anything those men are probably Secret Service of the Ukraine government. I do support the region's of Ukraine that wish to be apart of Russia..... I mean if over 90% in those regions want to be apart of Russia. 50% wouldn't cut it to me.

Oriental self-defense forces have more sophisticated weapons than the Western and mercenaries forces. Here, the main organization and tact. This we can calmly discuss the event. Tomorrow may well be a victim. They do not accept the new government.
The new Ukrainian government is unable to control their area. They are worse than before the policy was Yanukovych.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 07:14 PM
Belarus you a wonderful country. You are separated from everyone. Belarus good friends with Russia and they do not have any financial problemma. I like country Belarus. :)

LightHouse89
04-13-2014, 07:16 PM
Oriental self-defense forces have more sophisticated weapons than the Western and mercenaries forces. Here, the main organization and tact. This we can calmly discuss the event. Tomorrow may well be a victim. They do not accept the new government.
The new Ukrainian government is unable to control their area. They are worse than before the policy was Yanukovych.

Well I am just saying if these 'American' mercenaries were infact real they would be more obvious than what we have seen. Not to mention our mercenary organizations are loaded with former military personnel from around the world, including former Russian spetsnaz..... the only way you can become a Security contractor is with former Special Forces training and combat experience. My cousin briefly was in and an Afghanistan/Iraq war veteran. He served for 8 years in the Force Recon Marines and briefly in MARSOC [Us Marine Special Forces]. They have their own gear and its very advanced. They have their own military vehicles and if Ukraine hired them then we would see their helicopters and driving vehicles. We think they have their own satellites here too but not too sure and would never be able to find out. I would be shocked if the CIA is on the ground because there is a US Army base in Romania by the way.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 07:37 PM
Well I am just saying if these 'American' mercenaries were infact real they would be more obvious than what we have seen. Not to mention our mercenary organizations are loaded with former military personnel from around the world, including former Russian spetsnaz..... the only way you can become a Security contractor is with former Special Forces training and combat experience. My cousin briefly was in and an Afghanistan/Iraq war veteran. He served for 8 years in the Force Recon Marines and briefly in MARSOC [Us Marine Special Forces]. They have their own gear and its very advanced. They have their own military vehicles and if Ukraine hired them then we would see their helicopters and driving vehicles. We think they have their own satellites here too but not too sure and would never be able to find out. I would be shocked if the CIA is on the ground because there is a US Army base in Romania by the way.

I begin to recall action in August 2008. Five-day war.

LightHouse89
04-13-2014, 07:44 PM
I begin to recall action in August 2008. Five-day war.

Yes Georgia was screwed over but their president was a nut. He ordered the Georgian Army to advance into towns which provoked the invasion of Georgia. But South Ossetia had a Russian military base and the deal between Georgia and Russia was that, that region was a UN-Russian controlled area so in a way it was the Georgians who shouldn't have advanced their military units in that region which they did and that's why Russia invaded.

The President of Georgia was a known nut though.

Nor56
04-13-2014, 07:55 PM
Year of service in the army. Especially in the Marine Corps, it is not enough. Behind that is there a contract army RF, which evolve on level professionally.

Russian government wants to return the system "TRP". For each person has a different age program exams.
Status of the project under consideration.

Moscow hosted the ninth Forum "Ready for Labor and Defense. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/entry.php?463-The-Russian-government-has-developed-a-new-structure-set-by-the-quot-TRP-quot-%28-quot-Ready-for-Labor-and-Defense%29)"

p.s. I must go. Good time of day.

glass
04-14-2014, 08:18 AM
another ultimatum threats were not fulfiled...
what kind of idiots sit in Kiev? And how stupid their foreign advisers? Who is going to take them seriously now?:rolleyes:

glass
04-14-2014, 10:02 AM
Town Sloviansk today
in russian (here (http://www.echo.msk.ru/blog/azar_i/1299798-echo/)) It is "liberal and russophobic" Echo of Moscow btw:rolleyes:
many locals participate "rebelion".
also some dude with surname Ovanisyan (armenian probably) got killed in the street. Locals think it was maidan provocation. Also corpse reported yesterday is a bit wierd. Locals do not know how it was and think maidan authorities just left random body (another provocation). Attempts to suppress "rebelion" were actualy made, though unsuccessful.
Many locals openly tell their town is going to be part of Russia very soon, they also expect armed reinforcements from Crimea and Donetsk because local "rebels" do not have any weapons

LightHouse89
04-14-2014, 01:54 PM
Eastern Ukraine is fucked. Its mostly all Russian. I blame the Soviet bastards.

LightHouse89
04-14-2014, 01:59 PM
Year of service in the army. Especially in the Marine Corps, it is not enough. Behind that is there a contract army RF, which evolve on level professionally.

Russian government wants to return the system "TRP". For each person has a different age program exams.
Status of the project under consideration.

Moscow hosted the ninth Forum "Ready for Labor and Defense. (http://www.theapricity.com/forum/entry.php?463-The-Russian-government-has-developed-a-new-structure-set-by-the-quot-TRP-quot-%28-quot-Ready-for-Labor-and-Defense%29)"

p.s. I must go. Good time of day.

Ofcourse Marine Corps is enough.....However you would need to have under went Recon training, Sharpshooting training and MARSOC training. The Marines are the hardest branch to get into in America, and especially even harder to get into those above mentioned programs. My cousin was very athletic throughout life and somehow made that challenge and passed it. He did get wounded twice in Iraq, shot in the thigh and suffered a head trauma from an IED.

He briefly worked for blackwater but when he under went a medical examination he had to be released because of his head trauma which caused depression etc.... or anniexty/ siezures. But the marines are the hardest branch to get into and their training isnt a joke.

Nor56
04-14-2014, 02:29 PM
I talk about my service in the Marine Corps. If I wanted to continue my career, I would have gone to contract service.

Nor56
04-14-2014, 02:32 PM
another ultimatum threats were not fulfiled...
what kind of idiots sit in Kiev? And how stupid their foreign advisers? Who is going to take them seriously now?:rolleyes:

They are afraid that they will be punished Russian.

Nor56
04-14-2014, 02:45 PM
Why rebels of East of Ukraine fighting for the Russian nation, and not for Putin and scoop? (important text)

Friends ! Today I would like to talk to you about a very important - how in connection with Russian spring , Sacred Spring revived in our country aspiring diverse Soviet scum on some misunderstanding has not emigrated to North Korea or Venezuela ( which has not yet reached the North Korean heights, but have already started to fight inflation with the help of the National Guard units ) . Why are people who have to kneel before the Russian people and cry , to pay to the Russian people for the horrors of the Soviet regime and cry, allow yourself something myavkat against our brave Russian men and women who are defending their rights under our proud soaring tricolors ? It got to the point that regular Stalinist Putin with Second Channel Konstantin " Dickhead " Simon wrote in his madness and smelling socialism tweeted " speak " Russian Spring " , we mean - Soviet ."

Where does this clean, shameless audacity ? After all, if we look at the actions of the rebels - our holy and righteous Russian rebels have blood he sprinkled on the Russian native Russian land, we see that

1 . Captured many cities and towns, a plurality of authorities

2 . NONE OF AUTHORITIES RECOVER FORMED IS NOT THE SOVIETS. Well, like, say, the Petrograd Soviet of Workers 'and Soldiers' Deputies, formed in 1917 , from which the Soviet government, in fact, begun. It is obvious that the fans of the "Soviet power", "Soviet people", capturing many towns and villages should form councils (later folding in Union of Soviet Socialist Republics), but no council has not yet created.

Moreover, if we'll see interviews with various rebels, we see that none of them does not require restoration of the USSR, the Soviet government, socialism or communism. Not one! They all require a referendum, federalization, autonomy and return to Russia (even inscribed in silent protest about communism communists and require a referendum). Towards Ukraine our rebels - rebels saints because they have shed for the righteous cause Russian Russian irridenty his holy blood - act as a local classic European nationalists. Basques and Catalans as in Spain, the Scots in Britain, as the northern Italians, Venetians and southern Tyrolese in Italy: the requirement of a referendum and independence of non-native country, reinforced by the economic crisis and the comparative prosperity separatist regions compared with keeping them sharp claws nerodinoy intangible (Catalonia, for example, is included in one of the four "industrial motors of Europe" - just like the Donbass, yes).

- But wait! - Scream communist, my suitcase stuffed rolls of toilet paper ( in Venezuela with toilet paper became irregular , and our communist, judging by his desire to lay yourself Russian Spring , economic man ) - and as protection May 9 , St. George ribbons and monuments to Lenin ? Is it not a sign that we face fighters for Soviet power ?

No. First, because cm above the requirements of the protesters is a classic local nationalism , nothing to do with not having sovetchinoy . Before us is not " gevolyutsionnaya kgasnaya gvagdiya " Jews and Caucasians , and our Russian Catalans , Scots and the Venetians . Much more European in their demands and problems than those collected push their tanks Kiev scum consisting of Kostolomov and religious fanatics.

Secondly, it is obvious that for all the post-Soviet years over 20 Russian national identity no one really worked , and the holiday of May 9 public holidays USSR became a Russian national holiday . Type of Independence Day in the United States. May 9 is not perceived by ordinary people as a day of triumph of the USSR , May 9, is seen as a day of triumph of Russian (and forgetting the war as fewer and fewer people can clearly explain what was on the war - it was the only thing that remains - a sense of " We won! ") as a national day of victory over all at once, from the field to the Kulikova second Chechen . And the attack on May 9 - not as an attack on the Soviet Union , but as an attack on the Russian . Well, how about attempts to ban the French celebrate Bastille Day .

May 9 in Putin's Russia, tried to turn into a parade - otvlekalochku from real problems propaganda smokescreen , allowing the mantra " grandfathers fought ! " Speak anything until failure introduction of visas to Central Asia . A "fascism" , which " grandfathers fought " - a generic term that can stigmatize anything from bad roads to Russian democrats requiring audit of public spending in the North Caucasus . You can not , fascism, grandfathers fought . However, the inexorable logic of social processes turned on May 9 of this ideological Ukraine simulacrum means in Russian national mobilization in the assemblage point in standard under which gather all Russian . A "fascism" because of its irrelevance became synonymous with Ukrainian national project and all who support it . And since inter-ethnic confrontation with Russian Ukrainians honest words to describe the terrible ( all - Ukrainian relatives, friends and acquaintances , "This is what I went to fight against Tiffany ? "), Then actually wrapped in ethnic conflict confrontation " May 9 " and " fascism. " Very comfortable and mother-in-law is not offended .

I have already spoken about it , but I repeat again - it seems to me that serious inter-ethnic conflicts in Russia (where people come to talk with Caucasians zapasshis automatic weapons ) will be conceptualized the bulk of the Russian population as " the struggle against fascism ." Caucasians , Tajiks, the multinational people of the Liberals announce "fascists" and happily go smash under " Grandfathers fought ! " Kremlin somehow thinks Russian - these are assholes , clockwork hares with drums that will forever ride on Red Square under the " war songs years. " A Russian not assholes , and have proved it in the Ukraine, all carefully created using pro-government etatistky cult as the basis of national unity and as a national uprising , where " war songs " sound like hymns in the midst of this battle of the war. Recompiled issued by the Kremlin layout grandfather, who fought in a real gun and go shoot anti-Russian bastard .

And Lenin monuments in Ukraine do not protect because there like Lenin ( few can even say that this Lenin did) , but because they perceive them as a symbol of Russian domination, " Muscovite domineering ." And the attack on these sites - as an attack on the character of these lands Russian supplies . Likewise, in Odessa , for example , protect against attacks Ukrainians monument to Catherine II. But Catherine monuments in Ukraine a little, and monuments to Lenin - a lot , so you have to defend (or , for the Ukrainians attack ) those sites that are available. And the people who protect large granite Lenin not communists than people protecting Catherine II - monarchists .

Finally , I would like to note the restriction values ​​George Ribbon : Ribbon in Russia this symbol of national solidarity quickly became a symbol of drunken youngsters , upivshihsya "Jaguar" and wallowing in the gutter with these same ribbons , mated to all parts of the body at once. In Ukraine, George Ribbon returns its value symbol of valor and courage , a symbol of Russian national rebellion , belonging to the rebels. Here, look , for example, this video of "Berkut" ties a ribbon symbolizing not " I remember I nazhrus " and siding with the rebels , and , as they say in Europe , high treason:

Tying a ribbon , these men themselves provide at least three articles of the Criminal Code (" Desertion ", " separatism" , "terrorism" ) - and think, excites them at this point the Soviet government , communism, fascism and Lenin ? No, they care about only one thing - the desire to be with his people in and out of subordination nedogosudarstvu Ukraine, even at the cost of long prison terms or death in battle . After that joke about " Colorado ribbon ", which became a symbol in this video that the die is cast, bridges burned and the whole unit riot police in a state of rebellion , already as a language does not rise.

That's about all that this protection is May 9 , granite Lenin and St. George ribbon . About the fact that we are Russian , that you too long to get pissed off at us , and now we are going to shoot you with machine guns , a crowd having called you "fascists" , because who you are there, get pissed off , and plead . Well , of course, about the fact that Russian need a national state and Russian are ready for him to fight in arms defending after all the fuss about undemocratic Russian people Russian Russian right to referendum.

About the fact that Russian ready to die and kill for the nation and democracy.

Therefore, those who are trying to impose Soviet motives of our holy Russian rebels with arms to defend their democratic rights and freedoms , and shed their blood and righteous patriots to water the tree of liberty - Russian Liberty - they just completely osatanevshih scum like Semin with Kurginyanom , or propagandized Putin morons seriously believe that adult married men can change the oath due to low state "working peasants."

Scoop dead. Communism is dead. Russian nation is alive and fight captures all new cities in the East. It is those rebels who awaits Russia .

Communism is dead long ago. In Russia again reigns Russian nation. (https://soundcloud.com/lkornilov/7kcze5m6bubg)