PDA

View Full Version : Are most "German-Americans" Jewish?

captainflint
04-11-2014, 10:17 AM
there are very few pure Germans in America, but if an American discovers any German ancestry they'll likely claim that as their sole heritage. But they dont actually know these ancestors just their place of birth, so are these German-Americans actually Jewish? I would be surprised if any less than 1/2 of German-Americans actually come from a Jewish background.

Visitor_22
04-13-2014, 11:44 AM
No. Most of them are NOT jewish.

They are germans from all over the world that migrated to USA.

From Russia, South America, Europe and Germany itself. They originally spoke very different dialects.

They mixed or influenced by other ethnicities in US and a lot of them don't look typical german anymore.

For example this guy Dre Drexler... he clearly has german ancestors (at least paternally) but looks more latin...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqdeJQXrhTw

Visitor_22
04-13-2014, 01:24 PM
From Russia, South America, Europe and Germany itself. They originally spoke very different dialects.

For example language of this people is no more spoken in Germany.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lxhx6EwU_Ow

Chichic
04-13-2014, 01:36 PM
Not most, but a lot Germans in the United States are Jews.

Visitor_22
04-14-2014, 04:35 AM

You don't know shit. Jewish americans don't consider themselves as germans.

armenianbodyhair
04-14-2014, 04:39 AM
What a retarded thread...

RussiaPrussia
04-14-2014, 04:42 AM
no

Chichic
04-14-2014, 05:35 AM
You don't know shit. Jewish americans don't consider themselves as germans.

A lot of Jewish Americans have German surnames.

LucvHvce
04-14-2014, 05:42 AM
Most of the Americans I know that have German ancestry are Bavarian in origin.

Visitor_22
04-14-2014, 06:09 AM

Yep. That doesn't make them german. American jews don't claim to be of german descent.

American germans are everywhere in US, especially in Mid-West.

In 1990 60 million americans claimed they have german ancestors. In early 2000's 50 millions!

They all can't be jews... Jewish americans don't claim or pretend to be german descendents.

Bloody
04-15-2014, 03:50 AM
Yep. That doesn't make them german. American jews don't claim to be of german descent.

American germans are everywhere in US, especially in Mid-West.

In 1990 60 million americans claimed they have german ancestors. In early 2000's 50 millions!

They all can't be jews... Jewish americans don't claim or pretend to be german descendents.

One thing is claiming german heritage, a whole different thing is being 100% german

I believe half if not most of those slef-proclaimed "german"-americans have overwhelming colonial english and scotch-Irish blood. In fact I've seen quite a few who did any sort of Dna test and found out that they were more British Isles (and Irish) than anything else.

Also.. a big amount of those werent germans from germany but allemanic germans.. from france, switzerland ..etc.

British Islander blood is way commoner and more important among the bulk of american whites than german blood is, you can even see that among the most common White american phenotypes, specially outside of the midwest..

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2014, 04:01 AM
No one with german ancestry from further back is jewish, people who are jews don't hide it here usually, and immigration to US did not come from big cities until modern times. All colonial era people are very NW euro for the most part, with as much incidence of light eyes as in modern norway. Nowadays europe is very mixed up and most the immigrants to US from europe do not seem white at all, and many of the supposed natives in euro countries are not that white either.

Oneeye
04-15-2014, 04:20 AM
Well, I'm a "German American" who scores 0.0% Ashkenazi on 23andme. No surprise because my German ancestors were Lutherans, both those who came over during the later 1800s and those around in colonial era. :p

Jewish Americans are an easily identifiable group. Frankly, I don't care to be equivocated with Jewish Americans... not out of any ill harboring towards them, but many Jewish individuals I've met have been questionably aspies.

Scholarios
04-15-2014, 04:26 AM
there are very few pure Germans in America, but if an American discovers any German ancestry they'll likely claim that as their sole heritage. But they dont actually know these ancestors just their place of birth, so are these German-Americans actually Jewish? I would be surprised if any less than 1/2 of German-Americans actually come from a Jewish background.

That is totally and completely ridiculous. Majority of German-Americans have strong Catholic and Lutheran backgrounds. Whole farming communities from Pennsylvania to Montana were set up with millions of German-speakers- who didn't even give up their language until WWII. Then you have the anabaptists like Hutterites and Amish from Switzerland.

Is this serious?

Scholarios
04-15-2014, 04:28 AM

Completely false. Is this the knowledge created by WWW in the 21st Century?

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2014, 05:00 AM
Supposed Germans in Germany OTOH....

Visitor_22
04-15-2014, 05:12 AM
Phil Kessel - american hockey player.

http://l.yimg.com/bt/api/res/1.2/mJBZQG5035eVi0NHnfwW9A--/YXBwaWQ9eW5ld3M7cT04NTt3PTYwMA--/http://media.zenfs.com/en/person/Ysports/phil-kessel-hockey-headshot-photo.jpg

And his sister Amanda Kessel

http://usahockey.cachefly.net/Media/AnnualCongress/KesselAC2.jpg

Probably german descendents. Phil looks hilarious.

zhaoyun
04-15-2014, 05:33 AM
No, only the ones who pick up a street penny faster than a bat outta hell.

Chichic
04-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Completely false. Is this the knowledge created by WWW in the 21st Century?

What do you mean? A lot of German names in the US are German Jewish names.

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 04:03 PM
Germans have immigrated here since the period of the British Empire. I have German colonial ancestors from Wurttemburg, who immigrated to England then to America as they were promised land there from the British crown.

My mothers German ancestors came here during the period of the Civil War, or slightly thereafter. We can trace our heritage back to the 1600s and as far as I know no Jewish hertiage. But most immigrants to where I live were not Germans but Irish, Scottish, and French Canadian.

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 04:05 PM

Not all Germans who came here were infact Germans. Some were Swiss, Austrian and Bavarian [when it was its own state].

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 04:10 PM
Well, I'm a "German American" who scores 0.0% Ashkenazi on 23andme. No surprise because my German ancestors were Lutherans, both those who came over during the later 1800s and those around in colonial era. :p

Jewish Americans are an easily identifiable group. Frankly, I don't care to be equivocated with Jewish Americans... not out of any ill harboring towards them, but many Jewish individuals I've met have been questionably aspies.

I have the same background for the most part. Infact all of my German ancestors were Lutherans and from Lutheran churches in Germany provided my family with the records. It costs alot of money to do the research but worth it. We use to think we had swedish heritage but found out it was finnish....they said they were swedes when they immgrated here in hopes to get a job. It finds out the town they lived in 35 minutes from where I live was inhabitted by Finnish larborers and woodcarvers something my great great grandfather did, he was finnish. My grandmother was German though. She was more Eastern German but had some ancestry from central Germany when looking at the reocrds and a map of city names....they were mostly all small towns though and farming communities.

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 04:10 PM

In new york city yes. In rural Pennsylvania no.

Oneeye
04-15-2014, 04:29 PM

I think the guy in your avatar looks Jewish. Are you Jewish?

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 04:30 PM

Drop a penny in front of him if he bends down to pick it up he is jewish.

Chichic
04-15-2014, 05:40 PM

Who cares? He doesn't even look Jewish, he looks Caucasian like from Dagestan or Checheno-Ingushetia.

Balmung
04-15-2014, 05:43 PM
No.

Jewish Americans don't claim being German.

Do a lot of Jews in the US have German surnames and thus get mistaken for German sometime yea. But I can usually spot a Jew with a German surname a mile away in the same way that I can spot a British jew. Despite the surname they look very.....very......Jew.

I think Vogel has a common American-German look. I see his look constantly among the Americans with German ancestry.

http://images.buddytv.com/btv_2_1247750_1_434_593_0_/mike-vogel--poseidon.jpg

Xanthias
04-15-2014, 05:50 PM
One word: No

Rædwald
04-15-2014, 05:56 PM
Jews make up something like 2.2% of the United States demographics, German ancestry makes up a great deal more something like 15.2% So unless a ton of people are unaware somehow that their family is Actually Jewish?? I think not. ;)

celticnord
04-15-2014, 07:41 PM
No.

Do a lot of Jews in the US have German surnames and thus get mistaken for German sometime yea. But I can usually spot a Jew with a German surname a mile away in the same way that I can spot a British jew. Despite the surname they look very.....very......Jew.

I think Vogel has a common American-German look. I see his look constantly among the Americans with German ancestry.

[img]http://images.buddytv.com/btv_2_1247750_1_434_593_0_/mike-vogel--poseidon.jpg[/ig]

that look isnt common among Americans, German Americans or Germans. Paul Walker stood out in Hollywood as very Nordic looking and hes nearly exclusively British Isles / English, Scottish, and Irish

celticnord
04-15-2014, 07:48 PM
also you cant always tell a German-American from a Jewish-American just by looking at them

this guy is almost exclusively German-American, 3 of his grandparents are German, the other is American. Probably as pure as German-Americans can get

http://i.imgur.com/YO2qbZk.jpg

this girl is Ashkenazi-Jewish American

http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130811231816/bigbangtheory/images/b/ba/Rauchmelissa.jpg

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 08:20 PM
the first guy looks like he has Asian heritage.

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 08:21 PM
that look isnt common among Americans, German Americans or Germans. Paul Walker stood out in Hollywood as very Nordic looking and hes nearly exclusively British Isles / English, Scottish, and Irish

depends on the region of Germany too they can all look somewhat different.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-15-2014, 08:27 PM

A lot of Jews in the U.S have German surnames but they are usually from the pale of settlement a.k.a ex Polish-Lithuanian lands.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2014, 08:28 PM
Who cares? He doesn't even look Jewish, he looks Caucasian like from Dagestan or Checheno-Ingushetia.

Because nobody cares what some swarty retard living in germany has to say on the subject.

Chichic
04-15-2014, 08:38 PM
No.

A lot of Jews in the United States pretend to be Germans. Even president Roosevelt (Rosenfeld) was Jewish!

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2014, 08:40 PM
A lot of Jews in the United States pretend to be Germans. Even president Roosevelt (Rosenfeld) was Jewish!

Like I said, nobody cares what a troll has to say. Obviously you are not a real german yourself.

Chichic
04-15-2014, 08:40 PM
Because nobody cares what some swarty retard living in germany has to say on the subject.

Swarthy?

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 08:42 PM
Swarthy?

There is a rumor that you are a Chechen.

Styrian Mujo
04-15-2014, 08:44 PM
depends on the region of Germany too they can all look somewhat different.
As you know I've been to Bavaria recently and people there are in my opinion closer to Brits than Slovenes and Hungarians. Southern Germans are not as dark as some members think.

King Oskar
04-15-2014, 08:45 PM
All I needed to know is that German Americans are a bit over 17% of the US population to know that unless roughly 15% of the US population is for some strange reason hiding or unaware of Jewish heritage, a guy who'd claim that they're all German Ashkenazis is blatantly full of shit.

And to the Celticnord poster, why would you post a dude who looks like he has some sort of exotic ancestry as pure german, and then post a dude who just looks British as a stereotypical Jewish american? Neither one screams Jewish to me, but the first one looks more exotic to me by my perception of Euro standards.

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 08:46 PM
All I needed to know is that German Americans are a bit over 17% of the US population to know that unless roughly 15% of the US population is for some strange reason hiding or unaware of Jewish heritage, a guy who'd claim that they're all German Ashkenazis is blatantly full of shit.

And to the Celticnord poster, why would you post a dude who looks like he has some sort of exotic ancestry as pure german, and then post a dude who just looks British as a stereotypical Jewish american? Neither one screams Jewish to me, but the first one looks more exotic to me by my perception of Euro standards.

Well most 'German' Americans have Irish ancestry as well or Anglo-Saxon etc..... Out west the more pure types of German Americans can be found. Also the Amish people of Pennsylvania and New York are mostly German.....despite people calling them Dutch they are not Dutch.

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 08:50 PM
As you know I've been to Bavaria reacently and people there are in my opinion closer to Brits than Slovenes and Hungarians. Southern Germans are not as dark as some members think.

Yes but they are less Nordic looking from what I have seen.

Chichic
04-15-2014, 08:50 PM
There is a rumor that you are a Chechen.

Chechens = Swarthy?

I am not Chechen but what does that have to do with the topic?

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 08:52 PM
Chechens = Swarthy?

well that's just what people have been saying so I could only assume :rolleyes:

Styrian Mujo
04-15-2014, 08:53 PM
Well most 'German' Americans have Irish ancestry as well or Anglo-Saxon etc..... Out west the more pure types of German Americans can be found. Also the Amish people of Pennsylvania and New York are mostly German.....despite people calling them Dutch they are not Dutch.
Dutch is Deutsch and that is what Germans call themselfs because Dutch/Deutsch identity is a pan-Germanic identity.

celticnord
04-15-2014, 08:54 PM

It was to prove you cant always tell who is Jewish-American and who is German-American, 1st guy literally has 3 German grandparents. I wasnt implying that the 1st guy looked Jewish btw

and 17% have some German ancestry, that could be 1 great-great grandparent, no where near that many are pure German.. or even 1/2 German

SobieskisavedEurope
04-15-2014, 08:54 PM
New York rurally is very diverse so Dutch surnames would be noticeable in their historic settlements.

There are a lot of Dutch in rural New York.

Many Dutch still live along the Hudson river valley!

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 09:03 PM
Dutch is Deutsch and that is what Germans call themselfs because Dutch/Deutsch identity is a pan-Germanic identity.

In the 1700-1800 yes. Pan-Germanism is dead today though.

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 09:04 PM
There are a lot of Dutch in rural New York.

Many Dutch still live along the Hudson river valley!

Yes my grandmother belonged to a Dutch Methodist church in that area. My Dad's whole family is from that region. Well my grandmother's family.....my grand father's side cam from Vermont.

King Oskar
04-15-2014, 09:06 PM
It was to prove you cant always tell who is Jewish-American and who is German-American, 1st guy literally has 3 German grandparents. I wasnt implying that the 1st guy looked Jewish btw

and 17% have some German ancestry, that could be 1 great-great grandparent, no where near that many are pure German.. or even 1/2 German

You mean that the second dude doesn't necessarily look Jewish, or was that not a typo that you said the first? We can both agree that if the first dude looked like anything exotic, our first guesses wouldn't be anywhere in the middle east necessarily. If it was a typo, I'd agree that the second dude doesn't look like your typical Jew, mixed or not, he looks mainly Euro to me. Some people can just look "weird"..

It can be rather ironic. Reminds me that in the papers I'd read about this 70 year old KKK lunatic who went on a shooting spree just as passover was nearing I think, and ended up killing three people who actually weren't Jews. Dude's not even just a racist, he's an idiot. lol

LightHouse89
04-15-2014, 09:09 PM
yes it goes to show how bad the KKK actually has become where they do not even recruit people who have a properly functioning brain.

celticnord
04-15-2014, 09:12 PM
You mean that the second dude doesn't necessarily look Jewish, or was that not a typo that you said the first? We can both agree that if the first dude looked like anything exotic, our first guesses wouldn't be anywhere in the middle east necessarily. If it was a typo, I'd agree that the second dude doesn't look like your typical Jew, mixed or not, he looks mainly Euro to me. Some people can just look "weird"..

It can be rather ironic. Reminds me that in the papers I'd read about this 70 year old KKK lunatic who went on a shooting spree just as passover was nearing I think, and ended up killing three people who actually weren't Jews. Dude's not even just a racist, he's an idiot. lol

I meant 1st didnt look Jewish, I dont know what 2nd guy you're talking about because I changed the pic a few times. 1st pic I posted the guy was actually only part Jewish, and he wasnt American he was British. So I chose a different guy who was Jewish-American and looked more Jewish but changed it again to a woman.

edit: is this the guy?

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2013/06/09/previews/Robert%20Kazinsky-IHA-015509.jpg

King Oskar
04-15-2014, 09:22 PM
I meant 1st didnt look Jewish, I dont know what 2nd guy you're talking about because I changed the pic a few times. 1st pic I posted the guy was actually only part Jewish, and he wasnt American he was British. So I chose a different guy who was Jewish-American and looked more Jewish but changed it again to a woman.

edit: is this the guy?

http://images.starpulse.com/pictures/2013/06/09/previews/Robert%20Kazinsky-IHA-015509.jpg

Maybe, he does look a bit weird, but I don't think he'd make the greatest example of a stereotypical Jew. But I suppose that was your point, right? It can become rather hard to tell, if it isn't already blatantly obvious.

Anglojew
04-15-2014, 09:48 PM
No, most German-Americans aren't Jewish.

Roosevelt wasn't Jewish.

celticnord
04-15-2014, 10:03 PM
Maybe, he does look a bit weird, but I don't think he'd make the greatest example of a stereotypical Jew. But I suppose that was your point, right? It can become rather hard to tell, if it isn't already blatantly obvious.

How does he look weird or stereotypical? this is the 1/2 Brit 1/2 Jew btw

King Oskar
04-15-2014, 10:11 PM
How does he look weird or stereotypical? this is the 1/2 Brit 1/2 Jew btw
OK, I didn't really mean that he looked weird, or anywhere near stereotypical. He pretty much looks completely British/Euro to me. I think anyone who sees otherwise is looking really hard and trying to see things that aren't really there, even if they technically are.

I guess I meant that if one was going to grasp at straws, they'd claim that the eyes/nose look a bit weird, as is standard. lol

Chichic
04-15-2014, 10:14 PM
Roosevelt wasn't Jewish.

Roosevelt has once expressed that he would be proud of his possible Jewish ancestry.

Besides, his name means field of roses in Dutch and German language and only Jews are called so.

It is highly likely that he had Jewish ancestry, even if he has not really looked like that.

Styrian Mujo
04-15-2014, 10:17 PM
In the 1700-1800 yes. Pan-Germanism is dead today though.
Well I think that in medieval times people identified with their region first, their "meta-ethnicity" second and religion third and one could say Germans or continental Germanic folks still do although the Dutch became a seperate nation mainly due to certain political and historical circumstances.

Beit El
04-15-2014, 10:40 PM
No one with german ancestry from further back is jewish, people who are jews don't hide it here usually, and immigration to US did not come from big cities until modern times. All colonial era people are very NW euro for the most part, with as much incidence of light eyes as in modern norway. Nowadays europe is very mixed up and most the immigrants to US from europe do not seem white at all, and many of the supposed natives in euro countries are not that white either.

Lol, no.

and most the immigrants to US from europe do not seem white at all, and many of the supposed natives in euro countries are not that white either.

That's because they aren't natives, probably 'refugees' from the hardening political climate in Europe.

Anglojew
04-15-2014, 10:58 PM
Roosevelt has once expressed that he would be proud of his possible Jewish ancestry.

Besides, his name means field of roses in Dutch and German language and only Jews are called so.

It is highly likely that he had Jewish ancestry, even if he has not really looked like that.

Don't forget there were two Presidents called Roosevelt. A lot of people are 5% Jewish but he (neither President) certainly didn't have known Jewish ancestors.

Obama has a Jewish half-brother. I think that's as close as Jews have come to the presidency. Judah Benjamin was pretty powerful in the Confederacy and may have been President has they won the civil war.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-15-2014, 11:19 PM
http://wais.stanford.edu/Individuals/wasfranklinroosevelt.htm

Well, holland was a big center for jews.

Roosevelt had almost entirely jewish cabinet, too, but I think that's probably true for any new york politician.

Scholarios
04-16-2014, 12:03 AM

what's a "Jewish" name? Names with Gold or Diamond? German Americans have names like Bush, Einsenhower, Lindbergh, Roebling, Kraus, Strauss, Schultz, Baum, Pulitzer, Dinklage, Kilmer, Petersen, Fischbacher, Crumbacher, Schafer, Reinhart, Schumaker, Groening, Krautmeyer, Fritz, Rickenbacher, Ronstadt Rockefeller, Schwab, Steunbrenner, Steiner, Schot, Studebaker, Pabst, Schmidt . Go to real America too--- not looking exclusively at Hollywood films. There isn't any real pattern to the names and Jews and Gentiles in Germany have common names (Fischer, Rosen, Meyer for instance) In 18th and 19th Century rural Indiana and Ohio- where German-speakers were a majority- I doubt there were even a handful of Jews among them.

Look outside of entertainment. Jews represent like less than 1% of USA and Germans (people who aknoledge German ancestry are almost 20%) And in America it is almost impossible to meet a white person outside of huge cities without German heritage. So it means whoever you marry, it's likely to be another German-blooded person.

Chichic
04-16-2014, 12:06 AM
what's a "Jewish" name? Names with Gold or Diamond? German Americans have names like Bush, Einsenhower, Lindbergh, Roebling, Kraus, Strauss, Schultz, Baum, Pulitzer, Dinklage, Kilmer, Petersen, Fischbacher, Crumbacher, Schafer, Reinhart, Schumaker, Groening, Krautmeyer, Fritz, Rickenbacher, Ronstadt . Go to real America too--- not looking exclusively at Hollywood films. There isn't any real pattern to the names and Jews and Gentiles in Germany have common names (Fischer, Rosen, Meyer for instance)

No, the Jews have never had common German names.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-16-2014, 12:11 AM
what's a "Jewish" name? Names with Gold or Diamond? German Americans have names like Bush, Einsenhower, Lindbergh, Roebling, Kraus, Strauss, Schultz, Baum, Pulitzer, Dinklage, Kilmer, Petersen, Fischbacher, Crumbacher, Schafer, Reinhart, Schumaker, Groening, Krautmeyer, Fritz, Rickenbacher, Ronstadt . Go to real America too--- not looking exclusively at Hollywood films. There isn't any real pattern to the names and Jews and Gentiles in Germany have common names (Fischer, Rosen, Meyer for instance)

There is some pattern, and austrian german names are usually jewish because it is/was so full of jews. But for most of the jewish names there's some people who are not jews who have them. Jews chose their own names so they are often somethign with gold silver, roses etc. in the name but they also took on some existing german names as well. The gangster Dutch Schultz for example changed from a more jewish name to fit better with americans.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-16-2014, 12:18 AM
There is some pattern, and austrian german names are usually jewish because it is/was so full of jews. But for most of the jewish names there's some people who are not jews who have them. Jews chose their own names so they are often somethign with gold silver, roses etc. in the name but they also took on some existing german names as well. The gangster Dutch Schultz for example changed from a more jewish name to fit better with americans.

Jews mostly have German names because Germany was filled with Jews!

Prisoner Of Ice
04-16-2014, 12:20 AM
Jews mostly have German names because Germany was filled with Jews!

Yeah, but they chose certain ones, usually. Rosenberg basically is like saying 'jewish quarter' so that one is always jewish. Roosevelt is dutch spelling not german, and rose field is not the same as rosenberg.

JeanBaMac
04-16-2014, 12:22 AM
Most German Americans are North Germans, related to the Dutch and Anglo-saxon.
So basically, people from the USA are of Celtic, English, North German, Dutch, Scandinavian, Northwestern French, Polish and to a lesser extent Sicilian ancestry. White Americans are basically 86% North European and 14% Southern European.
It explains why they are so many Nordid, Atlantid and Cromagnid phénotypes among White Americans.

Chichic
04-16-2014, 12:22 AM

Nonsense. Jewish names are almost completely lost in Germany and Austria today.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-16-2014, 12:23 AM
Yeah, but they chose certain ones, usually. Rosenberg basically is like saying 'jewish quarter' so that one is always jewish. Roosevelt is dutch spelling not german, and rose field is not the same as rosenberg.

Do you think the founder of Nazism Alfred Rosenberg was a Jew!?

The ideal Nazi soldier Werner Goldberg was a half Jew!
Surprise surprise!
Who would have thought that a Goldberg was of Jewish ancestry!?

Chichic
04-16-2014, 12:31 AM

You should not judge so much if you are not even able to understand the German language. Roosevelt or Rosenfeld are names that only Jews have. That is quite easy to recognize.

Scholarios
04-16-2014, 12:31 AM

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/5/52/Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-067-10,_Alfred_Rosenberg.jpg

But how about this guy?

And even names become confusing. In Germany you also get guys with names like Radomski, but no Slav ancestors for hundreds of years. in Greece we have a famous statesman Averoff- pure Slavic surname but his native language was Vlach Latin.

Peikko
04-16-2014, 12:32 AM
As you know I've been to Bavaria recently and people there are in my opinion closer to Brits than Slovenes and Hungarians. Southern Germans are not as dark as some members think.
To my experience Central Europeans look very similar to each other, though Germans don't look like Hungarians.

Chechens = Swarthy?

Chechens are swarthy and you're probably that Chechen/Caucasian guy who pretended to be German and got banned.

Peikko
04-16-2014, 12:33 AM
So are alpines common in USA?

SobieskisavedEurope
04-16-2014, 12:41 AM
Chechens are swarthy and you're probably that Chechen/Caucasian guy who pretended to be German and got banned.

I think that might have been a Chechen girl from Germany actually!

There was a Chechen girl from Germany on Youtube with the screen name Tschechenepower & their real name was Jewgenia!

They used to attack Polish people like they did!

Even using Maria Peszek to attack Poles like they did!

Peikko
04-16-2014, 12:45 AM
I think that might have been a Chechen girl from Germany actually!

There was a Chechen girl from Germany on Youtube with the screen name Tschechenepower & their real name was Jewgenia!

They used to attack Polish people like they did!

Even using Maria Peszek to attack Poles like they did!

So what do the chechens have against poles?

Prisoner Of Ice
04-16-2014, 12:47 AM
Do you think the founder of Nazism Alfred Rosenberg was a Jew!?

The ideal Nazi soldier Werner Goldberg was a half Jew!
Surprise surprise!
Who would have thought that a Goldberg was of Jewish ancestry!?

He's been proven to be a jew.

Chichic
04-16-2014, 12:47 AM
To my experience Central Europeans look very similar to each other, though Germans don't look like Hungarians.

Do you mean swarthy like from the Caucasian race?

SobieskisavedEurope
04-16-2014, 12:49 AM
So what do the chechens have against poles?

Chechens are prejudiced upon in Poland & seek to go to more tolerant & wealthy Germany.

http://www.rferl.org/content/poland-bialystok-racism-attacks/25067865.html

and several assaults on Chechen families. Vandals have sprayed swastikas throughout the town, including on historically Jewish sites.

And activists warn that the incidents in the city of 300,000, which appear to be at least indirectly connected to the hard-core fans of a well-heeled local soccer club (known as "ultras"), indicate that there is growing acceptance of the far right in Poland.

"In our view, spraying walls is like a [fascist] brown-shirt kindergarten," says Konrad Dulkowski, a local community organizer and the director of the Trzy Rzecze Theater. "If you don't stop it immediately these groups turn into criminal organizations."

If vandalism is for kindergartners then 24-year-old Humid has met the graduates.

As a Chechen asylum seeker who wears a long, red beard consistent with his Muslim faith, it is perhaps not surprising that he has attracted the attention of extremists.

Late one night in April, someone sprayed a propane-like substance under his apartment door and lit a match. Humid's mother awoke to the smell of smoke and the family -- including Humid's wife, brother, and two children -- hustled into the corridor and outside to safety.

When Humid called the police, he says they came, surveyed the damage, and told him to call the next morning when his landlord would be available.

Constant Harassment

An investigation started only after the local press began reporting on his story.

"To be honest with you, we don't sleep at night anymore," he says. "Every night there are these drunks, these skinheads in the hallways. We think it will happen again."

Humid, who left Chechnya four years ago after his brother was involved in an unspecified conflict with the local government and who has asked for his full name not be used, says his family faces constant harassment.
Chechen asylum-seeker Humid
Chechen asylum-seeker Humid

He was recently involved in an altercation with a group of Polish teens who shouted xenophobic insults as he walked with his mother from the grocery store. When his brother was attacked by a group of skinheads on a public bus, he said the driver did not do anything to stop the assault.

"I can tell you with a 1,000 percent confidence that if it had been a Chechen [assaulting a Pole] they would have stopped the bus immediately and called the police," he says.

In Bialystok before World War II, Humid's presence in the town square, where he met with RFE/RL, may not have even raised eyebrows.

The city, over 60 percent Jewish, also included Poles, Germans, Tatars, and Belarusians. Its ethnic diversity played a role in inspiring native son Ludwig Zamenhof to invent Esperanto in hopes of creating an artificial language that could unite distinct cultures.

But the Nazi occupation ghettoized the city in 1941 and, despite an uprising in 1943, the Jewish population was annihilated.

According to the most recent census information, the city is 97 percent Polish, with Belarusians making up another 2 percent of the population.

Racism On The Rise

Official statistics from 2002 show that non-Slavic minorities, including Roma and various migrant groups, number in the hundreds, but an influx of asylum seekers from Chechnya over the last five years has likely increased the share of non-Slavs.

Peikko
04-16-2014, 12:49 AM
Do you mean swarthy like from the Caucasian race?

Swarthy like middle easterners / non-europeans.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-16-2014, 12:51 AM

No, quite the opposite.

Chichic
04-16-2014, 01:15 AM
Swarthy like middle easterners / non-europeans.

They're Eurasians and not swarthy.

I am not Chechen or Dagestani, I am from Krasnodar close to the Caucasus.

Oneeye
04-16-2014, 03:12 AM

Yes

http://ts4.explicit.bing.net/th?id=HN.608053681443897971&pid=15.1

Scholarios
04-16-2014, 03:31 AM
Btw- can't find the source - anyone got it? I think 1776 Jewish population in American colonies was around 2000( mostly Sephards from Dutch colonies) - what was total German-speaking populations? Any reason at all to suspect American Jewish population should be higher than German-Austrian-Swiss Jew population? ( I mean other than conspiracy feelings)

Styrian Mujo
04-16-2014, 11:30 AM
No, quite the opposite.
No such thing as an "Alpine" unless you use the term for a reduced Atlantid-CM(Borreby) but since southern Europeans have started to classify their mongrels as "Alpine-med" it has lost it's meaning.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-16-2014, 01:56 PM
Those who know about distant jew heritage consider themselves Jews..So no almost all German Americans come from ethnic Germans of Germany as primary source followed by Prussia, Russia, Austria, Switzerland so on so forth, only tiny % German Americans might have Jewish distant heritage which aren't aware of but the rest are Germans.

Hevo
04-16-2014, 02:15 PM
Franklin Roosevelt's ancestor Claes Maartenszen van Rosenvelt was probably from a small town called Oud-Vossemeer in Zeeland. It's very unlikely that Claes was Jewish.

LightHouse89
04-17-2014, 01:46 PM
They're Eurasians and not swarthy.

I am not Chechen or Dagestani, I am from Krasnodar close to the Caucasus.

Ah a Slav telling me what is German American ro Jew American LOL. Not one of my ancestors was Jewish from my knwoledge or records. My German records go back to the 1600s. The only records of mine that are strange are the Swedish/Finnish records. Scandinavians are terrible record keepers. Interesting your a slav LOL.

LightHouse89
04-17-2014, 01:48 PM
Those who know about distant jew heritage consider themselves Jews..So no almost all German Americans come from ethnic Germans of Germany as primary source followed by Prussia, Russia, Austria, Switzerland so on so forth, only tiny % German Americans might have Jewish distant heritage which aren't aware of but the rest are Germans.

I have traced all of my German ancestors came from North West Germany, and my fathers distant German ancestors come from Bavaria and Baden-Wurttemburg during the 1700s. They for some reason on my family records say Dutch but I found out my aunt and uncle did this because they hate Germans [the were the WW2 generation so thats why]. German Jews mostly settled in New York City which is the largest encalve of Jews in America. The are Long Islanders.

LightHouse89
04-17-2014, 01:50 PM
Btw- can't find the source - anyone got it? I think 1776 Jewish population in American colonies was around 2000( mostly Sephards from Dutch colonies) - what was total German-speaking populations? Any reason at all to suspect American Jewish population should be higher than German-Austrian-Swiss Jew population? ( I mean other than conspiracy feelings)

Most of these conspriacies are pure horseshit. Most Jews did not immigrate to America until after the second world war. There were not that many Jews here before that.

ab000
04-17-2014, 01:52 PM
Most of these conspriacies are pure horseshit. Most Jews did not immigrate to America until after the second world war. There were not that many Jews here before that.

Get on fb and stop acting so Jewish

Prisoner Of Ice
04-17-2014, 06:20 PM
Franklin Roosevelt's ancestor Claes Maartenszen van Rosenvelt was probably from a small town called Oud-Vossemeer in Zeeland. It's very unlikely that Claes was Jewish.

Yeah, basically immigration was from small towns in europe, to small towns, until last century.

Peikko
04-17-2014, 10:36 PM
The only records of mine that are strange are the Swedish/Finnish records. Scandinavians are terrible record keepers.
If there was confusion with your ancestry being Finnish/Swedish, it's probably because Finland was part of Sweden until 1809 and Finnish national identity wasn't invented until late 1800s. So Finns, who immigrated to USA before that, told to officials their nationality was Swedish. Many of the "Swedish-Americans" were actually Finns.

Peikko
04-17-2014, 10:38 PM
No such thing as an "Alpine" unless you use the term for a reduced Atlantid-CM(Borreby) but since southern Europeans have started to classify their mongrels as "Alpine-med" it has lost it's meaning.
WTF you babbling, Pablo? Alpine is one of the truest phenotypes in Europe used by most anthropologists. Atlantid-CM sounds like bullshit.

Hevo
04-20-2014, 07:52 PM
Yeah, basically immigration was from small towns in europe, to small towns, until last century.

Yes, i think that he took the surname '' van Rosenvelt'' because there was probably some rose field near his home town.:P

Prisoner Of Ice
04-20-2014, 07:54 PM
WTF you babbling, Pablo? Alpine is one of the truest phenotypes in Europe used by most anthropologists. Atlantid-CM sounds like bullshit.

There's 999 false classifications of mong/jew hybrids as alpine for every correct one.

Tacitus
04-20-2014, 07:58 PM

Nope, most came during the great wave of immigration during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Plenty did indeed have German-sounding surnames, but they generally came from Russia, Lithuania, Poland, etc.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Nope, most came during the great wave of immigration during the late 19th and early 20th centuries. Plenty did indeed have German-sounding surnames, but they generally came from Russia, Lithuania, Poland, etc.

A lot of Eastern European Jews had German surnames.

Although it was common for Eastern European Jews to change their surnames from German to Slavic names.

Such as how that Jew communist Leon Trotsky originally had the name Lev Bronstein.

Sehnsucht
04-20-2014, 08:12 PM
And in America it is almost impossible to meet a white person outside of huge cities without German heritage. So it means whoever you marry, it's likely to be another German-blooded person.

That statistic makes me very angry

Wait a minute.....!!!

Both my grandmothers were whites from non-Metropolitan Minnesota, with 0 German heritage. One was Belgian/Irish, the other all Norwegian.

I am looking to find a white girlfriend of all NW European ancestry for myself but has less than 12% German heritage.

When I get my way, most of the "German-Americans" will have Jewish heritage because all the Aryan ones will be gone.

Longbowman
04-20-2014, 10:47 PM
Don't forget there were two Presidents called Roosevelt. A lot of people are 5% Jewish but he (neither President) certainly didn't have known Jewish ancestors.

Obama has a Jewish half-brother. I think that's as close as Jews have come to the presidency. Judah Benjamin was pretty powerful in the Confederacy and may have been President has they won the civil war.

Goldwater in 64 is definitely the closest.

Visitor_22
04-21-2014, 03:00 PM
Two americans with german surnames talking about Game Industry... Sid Meier and Adam Sessler...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyH24CHTlHA

I think everybody knows "Sid Meier's Civilization..." games...

Visitor_22
04-21-2014, 03:38 PM
I also noticed that bald white americans usually look german... I don't know why!?

Prisoner Of Ice
04-21-2014, 05:20 PM
Goldwater in 64 is definitely the closest.

In retrospect would have been great if he won.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-21-2014, 05:21 PM
Two americans with german surnames talking about Game Industry... Sid Meier and Adam Sessler...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyH24CHTlHA

I think everybody knows "Sid Meier's Civilization..." games...

Those are great games.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-21-2014, 05:22 PM
I also noticed that bald white americans usually look german... I don't know why!?

Baldness is a neanderthal trait. Maybe they are jewish? True alpines also got a lot of neanderthal.

CordedWhelp
04-21-2014, 05:26 PM
I've known numerous whites both in and from outside my city with no known German ancestry. Except for some metro areas in Kentucky and some other areas, Germans in much of the south are pretty uncommon and dwarfed by Ulster Scots (even if many of them are unaware that they are ulster scots).

Odin
06-05-2018, 05:22 AM
Hell no.

https://www.economist.com/sites/default/files/imagecache/640-width/images/2015/02/articles/body/20150207_wom911.png
http://www.worldchristians.info/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/Screen-Shot-2012-06-17-at-5.31.29-AM.png

Bobby Martnen
06-05-2018, 05:24 AM
No, but many Jewish-Americans have German surnames.