PDA

View Full Version : Latvians are decreasing in their country, what goes around comes around

RussiaPrussia
04-11-2014, 03:57 PM
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demographics_of_Latvia#Ethnic_groups

seems either minorities are increasing or latvia faked their numbers to downplay russian minority, or the statistics agency now counts people living abroad to downplay that their country is bleeding out thanks to open borders

McCauley
04-11-2014, 04:02 PM
And you are proud of this? Daft little fuck. One more group marginalized and displaced by Russians, awesome! Maybe they'll be wiped off the face of the earth and lose their language and uniqueness completely, hooray!

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 04:12 PM
Soviets? Freudian slip there, RP?

Smaland
04-11-2014, 04:17 PM
If I had the wealth to do it, I would create a Latvian community here in America, where the Latvian language would be spoken and Latvian culture preserved.

Naturally, I want the Latvian nation to remain and stand strong.

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 04:18 PM
If I had the wealth to do it, I would create a Latvian community here in America, where the Latvian language would be spoken and Latvian culture preserved.

Naturally, I want the Latvian nation to remain and stand strong.

RP's misread the data anyway. The Latvian population isn't decreasing, though the percentage has dropped slightly over the past decade.

RussiaPrussia
04-11-2014, 04:33 PM
And you are proud of this? Daft little fuck. One more group marginalized and displaced by Russians, awesome! Maybe they'll be wiped off the face of the earth and lose their language and uniqueness completely, hooray!

at least they are replaced by white people who are atheistic and have high IQ unlike other folks

Dombra
04-11-2014, 05:05 PM
You would have been spared from TDs if you refrained from "fuck yeah"

RussiaPrussia
04-11-2014, 05:08 PM
You would have been spared from TDs if you refrained from "fuck yeah"

since latvia and estonia joined nato they adopted a massive assimilation policy, i have no sympathy for them

Dombra
04-11-2014, 05:10 PM
latvia and estonia leaded the way for a huge assimilation policy, i have no sympathy for them

Who brought the Russians there in the first place then? :coffee:

RussiaPrussia
04-11-2014, 05:13 PM
Who brought the Russians there in the first place then? :coffee:

there always lived russias something like 10 to 20%

Dombra
04-11-2014, 05:14 PM
there always lived russias something like 10 to 20%

Since when is always?

Longbowman
04-11-2014, 05:21 PM
Since when is always?

Russia has always existed.

Not a Cop
04-11-2014, 05:27 PM
Since when is always?

Actually russians were present in baltic states most likely from medieval times, since we are like neighbours, also count that 75-80% population of Lithuanian Empire were Russian, but the most numerous emigration waves were:
1) Old believers in XVII-XVIII centuries.
2) Migration during Empire period - at 1913 Russians made up about 10% of population in baltics or about so.
3) White refugees after the communist revolution.

BTW OP is faggot.