PDA

View Full Version : Soldiers of "Alpha" refused to assault the buildings in Donetsk and Lugansk

silentkiller
04-11-2014, 07:00 PM
The leaders of Ukrainian special forces "Alpha" did not execute the order of the new leadership of Ukraine and refused to assault the administrative buildings in Donetsk and Lugansk. "We will work exclusively within the law. Our units have been set for the release of the hostages and the fight against terrorism" - said one of the leaders of "Alpha", ITAR-TASS reported.
Officers reported their relevant decision at meetings of law enforcers in Donetsk and Lugansk in response to the demands of the first vice-premier of the country Vitaly Yarema, who was previously assigned by the Verkhovna Rada, and the Acting Secretary of the National Security and Defense Andrey Parubiy.
Meanwhile, protesters continue to hold regional administration buildings in Donetsk and the Security Service of Ukraine in Lugansk. Furthermore, according to information from the analytical portal Novorossiya:
Ukrainian army military personnel also refused to use force against pro-Russian activists - the defenders of buildings of Security Service of Ukraine told journalists about it.
- Somewhere at 11 pm local time, there was a meeting, everything was ok, calm, people were performing on the scene. I came out of the cordon, went to the barricades and saw that the soldiers began to move from the city side - armed, in the form with no markings.
They were making a rush. I found two groups - one of about 5 people, and other of 12. Those which consisted of 12, ran behind the house. Traffic police blocked the road, just 15 minutes before that, then they removed the cordon and left somewhere. And then the soldiers began to move. They did not come close to the barricades themselves, just hid in yards.
We had the courage, went up to soldiers and began to talk with them. All of them were regular soldiers of Zaporozhye. We started asking questions, like what are you doing here. They said "We were sent here". So we asked, "Do you realize that you can not shoot here? there are people!". They replied: "We do not want anything like that, in any case we will not shoot. We also have parents, we
understand everything, we just followed orders and as a maximum, we will stand in the cordon".
Guys, soldiers were hungry, and they asked us for cigarettes - they didn't have them. A field kitchen works there, the people who were at the meeting, too, began to approach, "tell us if something's necessary, we are going to feed you and bring you some sandwiches".
The assault took place as follows: police officers attempted to assault, the soldiers stayed in the cordon. Police wanted to take us unceremoniously, as in other cities. People - women and men were absolutely sober (drunks are not allowed there at all) - locked in a lively circle around the barricade started shouting "Russia!", "We will not allow the fascists to pass". In general, people didn't let the police to enter. The police did not dare to break through the people.
- The police just approached and stood there, without doing anything? Did not beat anyone?
- They were trying to penetrate the cordon. If people stood alone, in a small groups, the police could enter, they would grab one by one, as it happened in Kharkov. But people stood tight. Therefore, police could not do anything with this crowd. Policemen stayed for about 15-20 minutes, turned around and left.

Source: http://www.vz.ru/news/2014/4/11/681631.html

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 07:25 PM
I view this entire situation to be very strange.......I mean it isnt something to laugh at but it seems like something people will laugh at in 5 to 10 years......we will all be poor then anyway.

ALSh
04-11-2014, 07:52 PM
It seems Kiev has authority in nothing. Propably Russia will will anex those regions easier than Crimea.

LightHouse89
04-11-2014, 08:21 PM
I wont be shocked if all of Ukraine is annexed.