PDA

View Full Version : Leader of the People's Militia of Lugansk arrived to Moscow

silentkiller
04-11-2014, 08:57 PM
Leader of the People's Militia of Lugansk, Alexey Mozgovoy arrived to the capital in order for three days to enlist the support of the Russian authorities. On April 10, he must return to Lugansk to his followers and try to prevent storming of the building of SSU, which is controlled by supporters of federalization.
According to Mozgovoy, people show an iron resistance, but they are frightened - nobody wants to die, and death threats come from Kiev every day.
- I'm going back today, carrying with me not only my moral support, but also support of Russian senior officials. I met with the leaders of the Liberal Democratic Party and the "Fair Russia", met with State Duma deputies and received their full support! - Alexey Mozgovoy said.
- Of course, people in Lugansk are intimidated, the statements from Kiev act negatively on them. Considering what is going on in heads of Kiev authorities, everything is possible.
Leader of the People's Militia of Lugansk regrets that he could not meet with Russian President, Vladimir Putin, and appealed to him on the air of the LifeNews.
- Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich! Millions of letters and appeals were sent to you! So far we did not receive an answer! We hope that you will hear us and react the way you should react if you are really a patriot! Make decisive step! Politics is a politics, but conscience must be clean!
Studio guest commented video, shown on the TV channel, on which it was seen as the cars drove up to the management of Ministry of Internal Affairs in Lugansk, presumably with the fighters of the Special Forces "Yaguar".
- Recently there have been a lot of such trucks, as well as information that the groups of "Right Sector" depart to our region. These are the impostors, who sit in Kiev, those who did not want to listen to the people, did not want to give us the opportunity to hold a referendum - said Alexey Mozgovoy. - Now, when our patience is over and we do not ask, we demand, they are trying to negotiate.
The head of Lugansk resistance considers these attempts as a bargaining, and he does not intend to bargain.
- Do I look like a huckster? It is not necessary to bargain with me! I was requesting and appealing to the authorities, I was writing letters, I was organizing pickets and meetings! It was a step towards the authorities! This is more than enough - the people ask response from ones they maintain financially. They were obliged to listen to us - believes Mozgovoy.
According to Alexey, people in Lugansk will stand up to the last, but none of them will reload the weapon first. Everything will depend on how will behave the current government, which is "little out of it", according to Mozgovoy.
- We will stand up to the last, the people is behind us, all hope is behind us! We will stand until they liberate all our supporters, who are in prisons, until "Berkut" is justified, until the date of the referendum is scheduled, - said Alexey Mozgovoy. - Now all are imprisoned, even those who simply stood in the human chain in the Maidan. They are imprisoned simply because they were following orders and they were on the other side of the "Right Sector".
Leader of the People's Militia of Lugansk does not take seriously the upcoming presidential elections in Ukraine and believes that they will not happen.
- There will be no elections, because they should not be! We do not see candidates who are able to express the will of the people of the South-east - said Mozgovoy. - There is Poroshenko - the sponsor of the Maidan, there is Auntie Yulia, who is either sick, either not. If you are ill, then finish your treatment first. It's their problem, let them choose who they want between each other, and let us return to Motherland with God, we're tired to wait.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTsn0aXaG60

Source: http://lifenews.ru/news/131004

PS: This man really has balls. He started an open confrontation with his enemy, unlike some forum members who can only hit the keys and blame imperialist Russia of their worthlessness.

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 03:17 AM
Why doesn't he want elections? Wouldn't he have an easier time if he had support of the residents?

silentkiller
04-12-2014, 04:31 AM
Why doesn't he want elections? Wouldn't he have an easier time if he had support of the residents?

We do not see candidates who are able to express the will of the people of the South-east - said Mozgovoy. - There is Poroshenko - the sponsor of the Maidan, there is Auntie Yulia, who is either sick, either not. If you are ill, then finish your treatment first. It's their problem, let them choose who they want between each other

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 05:00 AM
We do not see candidates who are able to express the will of the people of the South-east - said Mozgovoy. - There is Poroshenko - the sponsor of the Maidan, there is Auntie Yulia, who is either sick, either not. If you are ill, then finish your treatment first. It's their problem, let them choose who they want between each other
Why doesn't someone pro-Russian step up? Part of being in a democracy is having to deal with the majority. Unless, of course, the elections are rigged or the majority discriminate the minority.

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 05:14 AM
Why doesn't someone pro-Russian step up? Part of being in a democracy is having to deal with the majority. Unless, of course, the elections are rigged or the majority discriminate the minority.

the voting fraud in America is an issue....I can only imagine how bad it is in Russia. I know afew Russians who tell me horror stories of how corrupt Russia is.....America is too as well.

Yaroslav
04-12-2014, 05:29 AM
Leader of the People's Militia of Lugansk, Alexey Mozgovoy arrived to the capital in order for three days to enlist the support of the Russian authorities. On April 10, he must return to Lugansk to his followers and try to prevent storming of the building of SSU, which is controlled by supporters of federalization.
According to Mozgovoy, people show an iron resistance, but they are frightened - nobody wants to die, and death threats come from Kiev every day.
- I'm going back today, carrying with me not only my moral support, but also support of Russian senior officials. I met with the leaders of the Liberal Democratic Party and the "Fair Russia", met with State Duma deputies and received their full support! - Alexey Mozgovoy said.
- Of course, people in Lugansk are intimidated, the statements from Kiev act negatively on them. Considering what is going on in heads of Kiev authorities, everything is possible.
Leader of the People's Militia of Lugansk regrets that he could not meet with Russian President, Vladimir Putin, and appealed to him on the air of the LifeNews.
- Dear Vladimir Vladimirovich! Millions of letters and appeals were sent to you! So far we did not receive an answer! We hope that you will hear us and react the way you should react if you are really a patriot! Make decisive step! Politics is a politics, but conscience must be clean!
Studio guest commented video, shown on the TV channel, on which it was seen as the cars drove up to the management of Ministry of Internal Affairs in Lugansk, presumably with the fighters of the Special Forces "Yaguar".
- Recently there have been a lot of such trucks, as well as information that the groups of "Right Sector" depart to our region. These are the impostors, who sit in Kiev, those who did not want to listen to the people, did not want to give us the opportunity to hold a referendum - said Alexey Mozgovoy. - Now, when our patience is over and we do not ask, we demand, they are trying to negotiate.
The head of Lugansk resistance considers these attempts as a bargaining, and he does not intend to bargain.
- Do I look like a huckster? It is not necessary to bargain with me! I was requesting and appealing to the authorities, I was writing letters, I was organizing pickets and meetings! It was a step towards the authorities! This is more than enough - the people ask response from ones they maintain financially. They were obliged to listen to us - believes Mozgovoy.
According to Alexey, people in Lugansk will stand up to the last, but none of them will reload the weapon first. Everything will depend on how will behave the current government, which is "little out of it", according to Mozgovoy.
- We will stand up to the last, the people is behind us, all hope is behind us! We will stand until they liberate all our supporters, who are in prisons, until "Berkut" is justified, until the date of the referendum is scheduled, - said Alexey Mozgovoy. - Now all are imprisoned, even those who simply stood in the human chain in the Maidan. They are imprisoned simply because they were following orders and they were on the other side of the "Right Sector".
Leader of the People's Militia of Lugansk does not take seriously the upcoming presidential elections in Ukraine and believes that they will not happen.
- There will be no elections, because they should not be! We do not see candidates who are able to express the will of the people of the South-east - said Mozgovoy. - There is Poroshenko - the sponsor of the Maidan, there is Auntie Yulia, who is either sick, either not. If you are ill, then finish your treatment first. It's their problem, let them choose who they want between each other, and let us return to Motherland with God, we're tired to wait.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=DTsn0aXaG60

Source: http://lifenews.ru/news/131004

PS: This man really has balls. He started an open confrontation with his enemy, unlike some forum members who can only hit the keys and blame imperialist Russia of their worthlessness.

The interviewer has to be the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. Krasota prosto!

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 05:35 AM
the voting fraud in America is an issue....I can only imagine how bad it is in Russia. I know afew Russians who tell me horror stories of how corrupt Russia is.....America is too as well.
Well as it turns out American elections seem to be more lawful and democratic.

http://www.santafe.edu/media/pictures/pnasfig1.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/t93FORo.png

silentkiller
04-12-2014, 05:37 AM

The only one who reflects the interests of the South-East more or less is Oleg Tsaryov. Gennady Kernes rushes between the people and the junta. Mikhail Dobkin does not cause too much respect. Generally, I agree with the Leader of the Militia, there's very strange crowd of candidates - from the most ardent Nazis like Oleg Tyagnibok to openly pro-Russian Oleg Tsaryov. People do not trust future elections because consider that Nazi junta arranged them. And that's just a way to legitimize themselves in power for the current illegitimate government. As Stalin once said - it is not important how many votes candidate scored, what's more important is who counts these votes. Also, the main trend of these elections is a strongly pronounced Russophobe rhetoric. Most important argument is that people simply do not believe the new government and they faithfully think that nothing is about to change with or without elections, form of statehood stayed the same - the oligarchs are still ones who have real power there. Protesters have a psychological point too - they are just driven to despair. Kiev authorities were calling them invaders on their own land for more than 20 consecutive years. All these causes merged into one snowball and led to the current events. As for me, I wouldn't believe new government - yesterday they wanted to destroy protesters, claiming that Russians are nation of genetical slaves, and today they changed their opinion for 180 degrees. Isn't that weird?

PS: Fresh news:

Businessman Boris Filatov, who was recently appointed deputy of Igor Kolomoisky, oligarch governor of Dnepropetrovsk region, offered his recipe for "pacification" of insurgent South-East of Ukraine. This recommendation summarizes a package of proposals: "Now we give them a variety of promises and then... then we have to hang them up".
After this, I'd love to separate from such "amazing" state. What kind of democratic elections such governors will carry out?

Source: http://thekievtimes.ua/politics/334558-zamestitel-kolomojskogo-predlozhil-veshat-vosstavshix-v-krymu.html

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 05:45 AM
The only one who reflects the interests of the South-East more or less is Oleg Tsarev. Gennady Kernes rushes between the people and the junta. Mikhail Dobkin does not cause too much respect. Generally, I agree with the Leader of the Militia, there's very strange crowd of candidates - from the most ardent Nazis like Tyagnibok to openly pro-Russian Oleg Tsarev. People do not trust future elections because consider that Nazi junta arranged them. And that's just a way to legitimize themselves in power for the current illegitimate government. As Stalin once said - it is not important how many votes candidate scored, what's more important is who counts these votes. Also, the main trend of these elections is a strongly pronounced Russophobe rhetoric. Most important argument is that people simply do not believe the new government and they faithfully think that nothing is about to change with or without elections, form of statehood stayed the same - the oligarchs are still ones who have real power there. Protesters have a psychological point too - they are just driven to despair. Kiev authorities were calling them invaders on their own land for more than 20 consecutive years. All these causes merged into one snowball and led to the current events.
So what now, illegal separatism is the answer? Why is Ukraine so against international observation of their elections? Why can't Ukrainians, for once, not be so pessimistic about voting and try to hold fair elections. I was hoping that after Yanukovych was ousted corruption would lessen. Btw, a junta is where the military rule the government. Burma is a junta, Fiji is a junta, Ukraine is not a junta (so far I guess).

As for me, I wouldn't believe new government - yesterday they wanted to destroy protesters, claiming that Russians are nation of genetical slaves, and today they changed their opinion for 180 degrees. Isn't that weird?
Weird that politicians aren't honest? No, this is pretty commonplace.

Yaroslav
04-12-2014, 05:46 AM
I'm sick of all the oligarchs. They give bad image to South-East. There are much better choices out there.

silentkiller
04-12-2014, 05:55 AM
So what now, illegal separatism is the answer? Why is Ukraine so against international observation of their elections? Why can't Ukrainians, for once, not be so pessimistic about voting and try to hold fair elections. I was hoping that after Yanukovych was ousted corruption would lessen. Btw, a junta is where the military rule the government. Burma is a junta, Fiji is a junta, Ukraine is not a junta (so far I guess).

Corruption is not about to decrease when there are same people in government. For example, Yatseniuk has been working in government for a long time already. Also the real Nazis came to power. What can you expect from them? Good treatment of non-Ukranians? They are engaged in racketeering business in Kiev and Western Ukraine (Alexander Muzychko personally was doing it). They physically victimized those who have a different view and moreover, they make videos of their crimes. It's enough to see the video of the recent session of the Verkhovna Rada. Deputy couldn't finish his discourse and Ukrainian nationalists beat him right on the podium because he accused them in the collapse of the state.

It's how they do democracy :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aeTlJPVbKyo

Weird that politicians aren't honest? No, this is pretty commonplace.

It's not about being unhonest. It's even good for politician. But ones who took the power (the same what people in South-East are doing now) are less indicated people to talk about separatism. Now they need to eat what they started. I have relatives in Donetsk, they were among protesters, so I know what I'm talking about.

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 06:12 AM
Corruption is not about to decrease when there are same people in government. For example, Yatseniuk has been working in government for a long time already. Also the real Nazis came to power. What can you expect from them? Good treatment of non-Ukranians? They are engaged in racketeering business in Kiev and Western Ukraine (Alexander Muzychko personally was doing it). They physically victimized those who have a different view and moreover, they make videos of their crimes. It's enough to see the video of the recent session of the Verkhovna Rada. Deputy couldn't finish his discourse and Ukrainian nationalists beat him right on the podium because he accused them in the collapse of the state.
It's sad but there's always great turmoil before change. Russia couldn't have had a revolution without political suppression, economic crises, extremism, etc for example.

It's not about being unhonest. It's even good for politician. But ones who took the power (the same what people in South-East are doing now) are less indicated people to talk about separatism. Now they need to eat what they started. I have relatives in Donetsk, they were among protesters, so I know what I'm talking about.
No offence but if your relatives called the current government a "junta" I wouldn't trust their judgement.

silentkiller
04-12-2014, 06:20 AM
It's sad but there's always great turmoil before change. Russia couldn't have had a revolution without political suppression, economic crises, extremism, etc for example.
No offence but if your relatives called the current government a "junta" I wouldn't trust their judgement.

Yes, Russia had to change, but Nicholas II did not conduct the necessary reforms, so Lenin used the situation with the money from foreign sponsors. But that's another topic
It's okay, I think my relatives saw all what's happened by their own eyes, so their opinion is closer to reality.
Actually you can call this government whatever you want, the thing is not about the name. Thing is how they treat the Russian-speaking people (as well as the Crimean Tatars and the descendants of the Orthodox Greeks who settled there). This is a short-sighted nonprofessional government, they consistently drive the country to default and bigger crysis, both economic and political.