PDA

View Full Version : American Oligarch Bill Gates 'disrespects' South Korean president with casual handshake

RussiaPrussia
04-11-2014, 08:59 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hb6aMPyPF_w

Hexachordia
04-12-2014, 02:30 AM
These people control natural seeds and lock them up in Arctics, and support GMO, they know where their fortune can last, what to expect from such people.

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 02:51 AM
well maybe he did not know if Koreans had a formal way of greeting....you have to hand it to us we are 'stupid' Americans. :p

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 03:15 AM
Bill Gates isn't an oligarch. He's a rich businessman.

SardiniaAtlantis
04-12-2014, 03:18 AM
I like how the video made no mention of it's title.... that being said. My advice to you is to always give 100% in life no matter what, unless you are donating blood.

Caismeachd
04-12-2014, 03:47 AM
He's a very socially awkward person in general. Look at some videos from when he was tried several years ago.

Blisteringly smart but a bit out of tune with social cues

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eKcPx2jD5to

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 04:46 AM
Bill Gates isn't an oligarch. He's a rich businessman.

true but they are the same thing really just bill gates is a better person morally speaking.

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 04:47 AM
that's how American nerds are. LOL

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 04:56 AM
true but they are the same thing really just bill gates is a better person morally speaking.
And oligarch runs a country, Bill Gates doesn't run America. Russia and Ukraine have oligarchs because of the situation in the 90's but America doesn't. Though I guess you could argue that there are certain people who lobby in congress but Bill Gates isn't one of them.

LightHouse89
04-12-2014, 05:24 AM
And oligarch runs a country, Bill Gates doesn't run America. Russia and Ukraine have oligarchs because of the situation in the 90's but America doesn't. Though I guess you could argue that there are certain people who lobby in congress but Bill Gates isn't one of them.

You don't think so? Every major business man in America runs things behind the curtains.....the different between America and Russia is the fact here, certain industries have their tentacles in certain political parties.....the private war industry is in bed with republicans.....along with the oil industry here and Israeli lobby and groups like that. Arabs even are in bed with the republicans. Now the democrats are more left wing.....they get donations from some rich organizations that have a left leaning......this is why the only people who rule America are democrats ad republicans. The gun lobby is upheld by the republicans too. Politicians are basically puppets here. They are put there by rich people to support a special agenda. Majority rule doesn't run America.

Methmatician
04-12-2014, 05:38 AM
You don't think so? Every major business man in America runs things behind the curtains.....the different between America and Russia is the fact here, certain industries have their tentacles in certain political parties.....the private war industry is in bed with republicans.....along with the oil industry here and Israeli lobby and groups like that. Arabs even are in bed with the republicans. Now the democrats are more left wing.....they get donations from some rich organizations that have a left leaning......this is why the only people who rule America are democrats ad republicans. The gun lobby is upheld by the republicans too. Politicians are basically puppets here. They are put there by rich people to support a special agenda. Majority rule doesn't run America.
You're telling me that Bill Gates runs the United States?