PDA

View Full Version : Xi Jinping has done more in a year than Obama in his whole Career

RussiaPrussia
04-18-2014, 02:56 AM
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1p7p3w_xi-jinping-has-done-more-in-a-year-than-obama-in-his-whole-career_news

portusaus
04-18-2014, 03:03 AM
Obama has made as many radical changes as his power allowed him to make- all of them terrible.

Kale
04-18-2014, 03:12 AM
Obama holds the world record for worlds biggest shit.

Pjeter Pan
04-18-2014, 03:35 AM
Obama has made as many radical changes as his power allowed him to make- all of them terrible.

Obama holds the world record for worlds biggest shit.
Yet he won a Nobel peace prize, clearly that award lost all it's meaning.

Teyrn
04-18-2014, 03:48 AM
I think a minimum wage-earning guy that flips burgers and pours fries into the frier does more than Obama.

Hexachordia
04-18-2014, 03:58 AM
Ukraine problem seemed to have come into agreement, at least he will not lose more than Putin. It is a draw for both.

GrebluBro
04-18-2014, 04:02 AM
Agreed

Kale
04-18-2014, 04:03 AM
Yet he won a Nobel peace prize, clearly that award lost all it's meaning.

Hey a monkey holding not only feces, but the world record pile of feces, and not throwing it? That deserves a freaking medal.

Loki
04-18-2014, 12:07 PM
Xi Jinping is a fucking genius. I bet he knows Kung Fu.

zhaoyun
04-18-2014, 05:23 PM
Well, first of all, China's authoritarian system automatically guarantees its ruler far more leeway and power to effect change than the pluralistic system of the US government. Though I generally do not like China's political system, I recognize its necessity and utility during this stage of development.

Regarding the crackdown on corruption, this is just a new cycle of purging individual cases of corruption, it does not treat the problem on the whole which is the systematic abuse within the CCP because of a lack of transparency and lack of balancing powers to prevent corruption. That's why i do not take Xi Jinping's assault on corruption seriously. However, very rarely in history has systematic reform come from the top down, those who are in power do not tend to reform themselves. I believe eventually it will come from the mass disaffection from the population who are angry at government corruption, this will lead to true systematic reform eventually.

RussiaPrussia
04-19-2014, 04:15 AM
Well, first of all, China's authoritarian system automatically guarantees its ruler far more leeway and power to effect change than the pluralistic system of the US government. Though I generally do not like China's political system, I recognize its necessity and utility during this stage of development.

Regarding the crackdown on corruption, this is just a new cycle of purging individual cases of corruption, it does not treat the problem on the whole which is the systematic abuse within the CCP because of a lack of transparency and lack of balancing powers to prevent corruption. That's why i do not take Xi Jinping's assault on corruption seriously. However, very rarely in history has systematic reform come from the top down, those who are in power do not tend to reform themselves. I believe eventually it will come from the mass disaffection from the population who are angry at government corruption, this will lead to true systematic reform eventually.

so why is dick cheny in democratic america not in jail? Everyone knows what Bushs cooks got in the iraq war, how else its explaining that the war cost 3 trillion dollars.

zhaoyun
04-19-2014, 06:00 AM
so why is dick cheny in democratic america not in jail? Everyone knows what Bushs cooks got in the iraq war, how else its explaining that the war cost 3 trillion dollars.

Certainly the US government has a great deal of corruption issues of its own. However, I think China's systematic issues are deeper and even less transparent. In fact, I consider it the greatest threat to its long term stability.