PDA

View Full Version : Tradhtaret Shqiptare

The.Mask
04-21-2014, 03:11 PM
Let's report all Albanian traitors mostly during the Kosova war or earlier/later... Dead or still alive no matter every albanian traitors can be reported here...

Let's start with Naser Arifaj, fought on Yugoslavian side in Gjakova area he killed and raped many albanians. According to rumours he has been killed by Uçk (alongside with 4 serbs) just before the end of the war.

In bonus you have a bosnian traitor here...

https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/t1.0-9/1509727_839109832769508_7499364744662331867_n.jpg

alb0zfinest
04-21-2014, 03:12 PM
Sali berisha.

Chieftain
04-21-2014, 03:20 PM
Lale Drekali, the great grandson of Gjergj Kastrioti, born to a catholic albanian father converted from Roman Catholic to Serb Orthodoxy, declared himself Serb after betraying his clansmen and sweared loyalty to the serbs, than married a Serbian wife.

I made a thread about him aswell.

kuqezi
04-21-2014, 08:07 PM
Lale Drekali, the great grandson of Gjergj Kastrioti, born to a catholic albanian father converted from Roman Catholic to Serb Orthodoxy, declared himself Serb after betraying his clansmen and sweared loyalty to the serbs, than married a Serbian wife.

I made a thread about him aswell.

Drekali are from Berisha, not Kastrioti. And I don't think he was a traitor as I believe his line went on Albanian and Catholic for a while and later became Serb Orthodox.

Stefan_Dusan
04-21-2014, 08:16 PM
Naser was killed in April 1998 in an ambush on police.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-21-2014, 08:26 PM
The majority of Albanians are traitors of Europe by adopting Islam.

justme
04-21-2014, 10:19 PM
Islam is just a religion... Tel me... How many Croats and Bosnians did it take to kill under Slavic hands...? Lol speaking of traitors...

Skerdilaid
04-21-2014, 10:21 PM
Oh man, I have too many to list. ..

alb0zfinest
04-21-2014, 10:30 PM

I agree dude. Orthodog unity is the true path.

KrashNick
04-21-2014, 10:35 PM
Oh man, I have too many to list. ..

Here is one for you "Hashim Thacic" :laugh:

dralos
04-21-2014, 10:36 PM
ku pe don me dal ma i madhi ne histori per tradhti

Skerdilaid
04-21-2014, 10:55 PM

Sure why not, I have never seen him in Drenica during the war actually, so who fucking knows ;)

Good job on the other thread!

Cleitus
04-21-2014, 10:58 PM
Traitors must perish

albosomething
04-21-2014, 10:58 PM
esad pash toptani

albosomething
04-21-2014, 11:03 PM
hamz kastrioti

Skerdilaid
04-21-2014, 11:07 PM
Ibrahim Rugova

dralos
04-21-2014, 11:16 PM
Ibrahim Rugova
totally not

Cleitus
04-21-2014, 11:20 PM
Ramizi

KrashNick
04-21-2014, 11:21 PM
Ibrahim Rugova

You deserve a thumbs down for saying that :D .

Abeja
04-21-2014, 11:21 PM

Bla bla bla

dralos
04-21-2014, 11:22 PM
he got it :D

Skerdilaid
04-21-2014, 11:22 PM

You don't like my choice ?;)

KrashNick
04-21-2014, 11:24 PM
You don't like my choice ?;)

It's not only me ;)

Skerdilaid
04-21-2014, 11:27 PM
It's not only me ;)

It's ok, it's just you and Dralos:D

KrashNick
04-21-2014, 11:30 PM
It's ok, it's just you and Dralos:D

Wait until TIW comes here xD .

Pjeter Pan
04-22-2014, 12:02 AM
Stefan_dusan

:D

SobieskisavedEurope
04-22-2014, 12:26 AM
Islam is just a religion... Tel me... How many Croats and Bosnians did it take to kill under Slavic hands...? Lol speaking of traitors...

Bosniaks are also traitors for adopting Islam.

Islam is an invasive religion to Europe!

Islam in Europe are the weeds of Turkic tribe imperialism against Europe!

Kiyant
04-22-2014, 12:28 AM

Turkic tribe imperialism?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

SobieskisavedEurope
04-22-2014, 12:40 AM
Turkic tribe imperialism?
HAHAHAHAHAHAAHA

Most Islam in Europe comes from Ottoman Turks & Tatars!

Kiyant
04-22-2014, 12:42 AM
Most Islam in Europe comes from Ottoman Turks & Tatars!

But that doesnt have anything to do with Turkic imperialism since Islam isnt a Turkic religion

justme
04-22-2014, 03:18 AM

And you are a traitor for being catholic lets not forget what that crusaders did...
Islam isn't Turkic no stupid it's Middle Eastern like Christianity is but not Turkic...
Now speaking of Bosnians you fail to mention Croatians who have also been killed by Slavs, oh wait... Croatians aren't to be mentioned because they were always treated nicely by Serbs right...? Typical Slavs.

SobieskisavedEurope
04-22-2014, 03:24 AM
And you are a traitor for being catholic lets not forget what that crusaders did...
Islam isn't Turkic no stupid it's Middle Eastern like Christianity is but not Turkic...
Now speaking of Bosnians you fail to mention Croatians who have also been killed by Slavs, oh wait... Croatians aren't to be mentioned because they were always treated nicely by Serbs right...? Typical Slavs.

A traitor to Europe for being Catholic who were involved in the Crusades!?

A traitor to who Muslims!?

Croats also killed Serbs in Jasenovac.

Drawing-slim
04-22-2014, 03:56 AM
Sadly, no doubt there must be some traitors amongst Albanians but I'm afraid due to ignorance a lot of Albanians are to eager to call a good person a traitor.
I for one believe Ibrahim Rugova was a good man. Just an example.
Sadly a lot of Albanians are fucking ignorants.
I was having a relaxing discussion while back with this Kosovo albo dude here in my city, and I said I like Edi Rama to win more than Berisha this time around. He immediately looked at me as if I'm some "traitor". Ignorant fuck.

Pjeter Pan
04-22-2014, 04:10 AM
Sadly, no doubt there must be some traitors amongst Albanians but I'm afraid due to ignorance a lot of Albanians are to eager to call a good person a traitor.
I was having a relaxing discussion while back with this Kosovo albo dude here in my city, and I said I like Edi Rama to win more than Berisha this time around. He immediately looked at me as if I'm some "traitor". Ignorant fuck.my dad would have killed you :D

Also why would rugova be considered a traitor? I don't know much about him

Drawing-slim
04-22-2014, 04:17 AM
Also why would rugova be considered a traitor? I don't know much about him
I don't know but I read way to many people on Internet think of him as a "traitor".
I don't know much about him either but I believe he was a good man.

Skerdilaid
04-22-2014, 04:18 AM
I was having a relaxing discussion while back with this Kosovo albo dude here in my city, and I said I like Edi Rama to win more than Berisha this time around. He immediately looked at me as if I'm some "traitor". Ignorant fuck.

Lot of Kosova Albanians worship Ibrahim Rugova, even though to ask them, they don't know why. All these young generations to be blunt, sympathies him because mostly that influence comes from their families and surroundings. I could agree with you, maybe he just was a humble man, and not cut for that specific position in the most crucial time for its people. But this is where I have a problem with him and people like him.

Kosova was in total loss and I admit that we were defeated, and if few more years continued like that we would have been assimilated in no time. And all he did was collect our three percent, so he can booze up and smoke Marlboro, while he repeated the same speech for like 10 years. You know how much damage this stagnation caused our people in development and education? All Albanian schools were closed down and his famous quote was "we can learn even under a tree, so we shouldn't worry about that". Just like every body else during those days, I worshiped him too as our Ghandi until I started growing up and realizing that we have no future, no matter what we do. And to top it all, we had a leader that lived in a comfortable house right down town capital city while Kosovars were killing themselves to run the borders so they have food to eat.

He had the chance to start the war during 91-94 where organized units from Croatia and Bosnia were ready to come, all Albanians, but he refused them and even reported them to authorities. So in those 10 years he brought our moral down to where there is no memory in our history to have been such low, even in the most remote villages of Drenica, until Adem Jashari rose up and brought some dignity. After all, better fucking die then live like a dog, but as it seems majority of Kosovars chose the later and that is why he is worshiped....

Drawing-slim
04-22-2014, 04:38 AM
Lot of Kosova Albanians worship Ibrahim Rugova, even though to ask them, they don't know why. All these young generations to be blunt, sympathies him because mostly that influence comes from their families and surroundings. I could agree with you, maybe he just was a humble man, and not cut for that specific position in the most crucial time for it's people. But this is where I have a problem with him and people like him.

Kosova was in total loss and I admit that we were defeated, and if few more years continued like that we would have been assimilated in no time. And all he did was collect our three percent, so he can booze up and smoke Marlboro, while he repeated the same speech for like 10 years. You know how much damage this stagnation caused our people in development and education? All Albanian schools were closed down and his famous quote was "we can learn even under a tree, so we shouldn't worry about that". Just like every body else during those days, I worshiped him too as our Ghandi until I started growing up and realizing that we have no future, no matter what we do. And to top it all, we had a leader that lived in a comfortable house right down town capital city while Kosovars were killing themselves to run the borders so they have food to eat.

He had the chance to start the war during 91-94 where organized units from Croatia and Bosnia were ready to come, all Albanians, but he refused them and even reported them to authorities. So in those 10 years he brought our moral down to where there is no memory in our history to have been such low, even in the most remote villages of Drenica, unit Adem Jashari rose up and brought some dignity. After all, better fucking die then live like a dog, but as it seems majority of Kosovars chose the later and that is why he is worshiped....
I partially agree, on principle.
But remember that kosovar's biggest genius move was rebelling in 97-98 instead of 91-94, and thanks to rugova for preaching against this rebellion at this point in time.
If Kosovo war did start in 91 much many more kosovars would have died than Bosnians did.
So IMO was such a genius move for kosovars to wait and let the world witness Serbian atrocities then begin a war. Which they did and paid off brilliantly.

Skerdilaid
04-22-2014, 04:44 AM
I partially agree, on principle.
But remember that kosovar's biggest genius move was rebelling in 97-98 instead of 91-94, and thanks to rugova for preaching against this rebellion at this point in time.
If Kosovo war did start in 91 much many more kosovars would have died than Bosnians did.
So IMO was such a genius move for kosovars to wait and let the world witness Serbian atrocities then begin a war. Which they did and paid off brilliantly.
I tend to think the opposite, during the Kosova war Serbian had most of it's army readily available. If the conflict had erupted then, the front for them was a lot larger.

Dzihadovic
04-22-2014, 04:45 AM

Don't pretend that most of Europe isn't worshiping a middle eastern religion. :laugh:

Drawing-slim
04-22-2014, 04:53 AM
I tend to think the opposite, during the Kosova war Serbian had most of it's army readily available. If the conflict had erupted then, the front for them was a lot larger.

I think I'm right, strategically and realistically speaking.
If Serbs consider Kosovo their "heart" at any given time they would have come up with at least 40-50k troops including tanks. Which btw was only 40.000 Serbian troops that entered Kosovo which lead NATO to bomb Serbia due to their crimes they commited.
At this time Albanian kosovars had more time and years to prepare, and still KLA wasn't even 10.000 in numbers. In 91 you wouldn't have 1000 KLA troops at best. And Albania would't have been any help at all for we were starving for ourselves.

Skerdilaid
04-22-2014, 05:08 AM
I think I'm right, strategically and realistically speaking.
If Serbs consider Kosovo their "heart" at any given time they would have come up with at least 40-50k troops including tanks. Which btw was only 40.000 Serbian troops that entered Kosovo which lead NATO to bomb Serbia due to their crimes they commited.
At this time Albanian kosovars had more time and years to prepare, and still KLA wasn't even 10.000 in numbers. In 91 you wouldn't have 1000 KLA troops at best. And Albania would't have been any help at all for we were starving for ourselves.

Lol, ok man. There are reason whey I think it would have been better, but anyways, you seem to be like most Kosovars in this regard so I will leave you with that.

Drawing-slim
04-22-2014, 05:25 AM
Lol, ok man. There are reason whey I think it would have been better, but anyways, you seem to be like most Kosovars in this regard so I will leave you with that.Ok you got me here,lol.
I never even been in Kosovo but I'm looking it from the outside and what makes sense to me. But anyway.

Stefan_Dusan
04-22-2014, 05:27 AM

The Serbian army was not used in Bosnia. After Vukovar, it dug in and did nothing.

dralos
04-22-2014, 10:22 AM
The Serbian army was not used in Bosnia. After Vukovar, it dug in and did nothing.
serbian army changed uniform but basically it was that same army

The Illyrian Warrior
04-22-2014, 10:36 AM

Majority of Albanians aren't even Muslim literally speaking, rare are those who practice religion to be called Muslim.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-22-2014, 10:44 AM
Stefan_dusan

LOL, WTF man!!! Are you on crack or what. xD

The Illyrian Warrior
04-22-2014, 10:46 AM
Ibrahim Rugova

Kesaj i thojne kur s'ki cka me thane ja lshon ni pordh mbrapa veq sa mu ni. ;)

justme
04-22-2014, 11:52 AM
A traitor to Europe for being Catholic who were involved in the Crusades!?

A traitor to who Muslims!?

Croats also killed Serbs in Jasenovac.
Fuck off polack you worship a Middle Eastern religion and your trying to tell someone who is a traitor, the crusaders and Romans probably caused more damage then when Islam came.
Serbs did worse then Croats, but for a polack that's not to be recognised.

justme
04-22-2014, 11:53 AM
Majority of Albanians aren't even Muslim literally speaking, rare are those who practice religion to be called Muslim.
Literally speaking the polack follows a Middle Eastern religion.

The.Mask
04-23-2014, 05:34 PM
The football player Adnan Januzaj just choosed Belgium, another traitor for us, death to him all his family, he is dirty gypsy-turk wannabe belgian, sadly his family wasn't sent to Auschwitz before.

Stefan_Dusan
04-23-2014, 05:37 PM
serbian army changed uniform but basically it was that same army

Bosnian Serbs changed their JNA uniforms however Serbian army (i.e Serb republic) was uninvolved in the war after Vukovar. It was not tied up in the war in Croatia, or Bosnia.

ALSh
04-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Traitors must be searched in the highest ranks of the state, those are the real traitors.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-23-2014, 06:02 PM
Bosnian Serbs changed their JNA uniforms however Serbian army (i.e Serb republic) was uninvolved in the war after Vukovar. It was not tied up in the war in Croatia, or Bosnia.

That's childish justification my friend, if ex-Yugoslavian literally Serb army wasn't involved as you claim than how could possible local serbs be so confident in themselves in each republic to win war at larger scale in each of them without having number, capacity, strength in own good....Serbia was involved that's for sure, its different matter the policy making at the times played by Milosevic and Serbia itself was camouflaging or chameleon play at best since the outcome of the war would be alot different, even in Bosnia.

Skerdilaid
05-03-2014, 02:39 AM
Enver Hoxha-Fadil Hoxha and all their butt buddies.

alb0zfinest
05-03-2014, 02:41 AM
The. Mask

The.Mask
05-03-2014, 02:17 PM
The. Mask

Why ?

Shaljani
07-11-2014, 12:35 PM
Hashim Thaci

empirefantasy
07-15-2014, 11:06 PM
To those who say Hashim Thaci: definitely he is not a traitor :eusa_naughty:

KrashNick
07-15-2014, 11:11 PM

So he is a hero ?

dralos
07-18-2014, 11:50 AM
he is a big traitor together with all his mates

empirefantasy
08-18-2014, 12:52 AM
i am talking that he is not a traitor to enemies (serbs)....