PDA

View Full Version : UK to ban controversial 'Islam4UK' group.

Cato
01-14-2010, 05:49 PM
http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1263147871617&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull

:thumb001:

The Lawspeaker
01-14-2010, 05:51 PM
Yap. They are getting scared... When are the general elections ?

Ah and Pat Condell is great again (eventhough he fucks up badly in this vid on several occassions):

winu_C_X5mw

Cato
01-14-2010, 06:00 PM
From my recent networking, I get a sense of massive discontent in the U.S. The talking heads will, of course, call us all rednecks and teabaggers, but to use the words of James Manning:

They ain't gonna take it! White people are gonna riot!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7fxxgtcKRto

The same can be extended to the UK, since much of the general sense of what the US is facing also holds true for the UK as well.

The Lawspeaker
01-14-2010, 06:26 PM
@Pallamedes

Amen ! This should have been said a long time ago !

Osweo
01-14-2010, 09:10 PM
@Pallamedes

Wow! :D
If this feller himself ran for president, you could do a hell of a lot worse! :D

I'm just wondering though. What's a Mac-Daddy? Who's this Larry StClear?

Sol Invictus
01-14-2010, 09:27 PM
From my recent networking, I get a sense of massive discontent in the U.S. The talking heads will, of course, call us all rednecks and teabaggers,

Yup it's coming. Teabaggers and rednecks? Yeah that's not the worst of it. You know how many times I've been called a terrorist here, and in walking life? Manning is right. We're forming groups, and we've had enough. Deny it all you want but it's coming because WE AINT GONNA TAKE IT NO MO.

Electronic God-Man
01-14-2010, 09:37 PM
What's a Mac-Daddy?

A pimp.

Cato
01-15-2010, 03:43 AM
Wow! :D
Who's this Larry StClear?

Some fellow Obama supposedly had a gay tryst with in the back of a limo snorting coke with. Or somesuch.

Yup it's coming. Teabaggers and rednecks? Yeah that's not the worst of it. You know how many times I've been called a terrorist here, and in walking life? Manning is right. We're forming groups, and we've had enough. Deny it all you want but it's coming because WE AINT GONNA TAKE IT NO MO.

I'm just a typical taxpayer, not militant, not a member of any group, but I've got a gift for talking to people and listening to people. From what I can tell, there's a lot of discontent, not just with Ombongo, but with the entire political system in general. People are looking for folks like Palin to save them or somesuch, but it'll take a clean sweep of the entire political process to set things right again.

@Pallamedes

I love my country and its people. I hate the political leaders who lord it over us like we're their puppets to dance to their sick tune. I want things to end well, but I don't think it'll happen.

Because of my ancestry, I also love England. I don't want to see England or her offspring, America, be destroyed.