PDA

View Full Version : What is the most valuable form of intelligence in your opinion?

armenianbodyhair
04-23-2014, 02:05 AM
I'm not going to make a poll because there are basically an infinite number of options.

Feral
04-23-2014, 02:07 AM
Which are your options? I mean, there aren't that many classifications for intelligence. But, in any case, it would be hard to decide between practical and ideal.

armenianbodyhair
04-23-2014, 02:12 AM
Which are your options? I mean, there aren't that many classifications for intelligence. But, in any case, it would be hard to decide between practical and ideal.

Yeah I agree but its easier to explain it that way.

Smaland
04-23-2014, 02:14 AM
High IQ isn't enough by itself; you also need common sense, street smarts, and life experience. Some things you learn only through experience.

Hadouken
04-23-2014, 02:16 AM
shrewdness hands down

zhaoyun
04-23-2014, 02:16 AM
Primarily the type of intelligence that will give you a plethora of knowledge about pop culture, fictitious characters, fantasy and sci fi storylines and allow you to bond with males that females typically avoid.

Siberian Cold Breeze
04-23-2014, 03:02 AM
The one that helps you to understand yourself and what to do with your life -main one

rest are options ,you can be a mathematician or an athlete but without first one, you get lost or screw everything and fail eventually even you are best at your talent

rhiannon
04-23-2014, 03:10 AM
High IQ isn't enough by itself; you also need common sense, street smarts, and life experience. Some things you learn only through experience.

Exactly this.

1stLightHorse
04-23-2014, 03:13 AM
Most valuable? Probably verbal intelligence. If you sound smart, you can trick people into thinking you can deliver the goods.

At least if you have a foot in the door you can develop other skills later on relevant to whatever you're doing.

Rędwald
04-23-2014, 03:14 AM
Practical Intelligence; know how to procure food, build shelters, make fires with very limited resources.