PDA

View Full Version : Feminist Fallout: A Roll Call of Regrets by Gavin McInnes April 18, 2014 Please share this articl

Hong Key
04-23-2014, 10:08 AM
Feminist Fallout: A Roll Call of Regrets
by Gavin McInnes
April 18, 2014

Most women would be happier at home raising a family, and many are just going through the motions by choosing careers. There. I said it. I didn’t say women can’t have careers and they’re not capable of anything more. I happen to think housewife is a pretty noble profession. However, if you don’t scream “Anything men can do women can do better” you’re a sexist pig. Modern feminism has become fascism and it’s making women miserable. When a doctor tells his patients that the hourglass of a woman’s ovaries is turned upside down at 30 and is all but drained by 35, he (or she, you sexist pig) is called a sexist pig. The anecdotal evidence of the aunt who had twins at 43 apparently wipes out centuries of biology.

Listen, you stupid bitches, nobody has problems with the driven career woman who has it all. We all respect ballbusters like Barbara Corcoran, but it’s worth noting that even she had to wrestle Mother Nature. She spent $146,000 making kids happen in her late 40s. When you say it’s sad that women are choosing dogs over children, you’re told the world is overpopulated and the end of breeding is a good thing. That’s not what I see. When I scroll through the women in my address book, I see almost nothing but regret. Only 10% of women have more kids than they want, but it seems like only 10% of my friends even tried to have kids. Here’s a list of all the women I know who did (names changed to protect the innocent).

READ MORE:

http://takimag.com/article/feminist_fallout_a_roll_call_of_regrets_gavin_mcin nes#axzz2zhbJM23v

Please share this article by using the link below. When you cut and paste an article, Taki's Magazine misses out on traffic, and our writers don't get paid for their work. Email editors@takimag.com to buy additional rights. http://takimag.com/article/feminist_fallout_a_roll_call_of_regrets_gavin_mcin nes/print#ixzz2zhccN47F

1stLightHorse
04-23-2014, 10:18 AM
Good article, women must know they have a choice. I think a lot of them feel forced into a career nowadays and they're being used. They have a choice to work or to be full-time mothers and they should know that there is nothing shameful at all about being a mother, in fact it is the most noble choice a woman can make.

Before i was engaged, one of the things that i used to pay attention to in women was how they behaved around children. A woman who loves children is really a beautiful thing to see and i found it very attractive.