PDA

View Full Version : Adnan Januzaj has chosen Belgium,go in hell traitor!

Don Arb
04-23-2014, 06:42 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611404/Adnan-Januzaj-declares-available-Belgium-says-manager-Marc-Wilmots.html

tiffin
04-23-2014, 06:57 PM
Just like Shaqiri and so many others. It's sad that they're afforded the option to change nationalities because of pay and fame, as opposed to an actual cultural connection.

Tchek
04-23-2014, 07:14 PM
Well his cultural connection is Belgium since he is born and bred in Brussels

Don Arb
04-23-2014, 07:16 PM
Just like Shaqiri and so many others. It's sad that they're afforded the option to change nationalities because of pay and fame, as opposed to an actual cultural connection.
well said

Geni
04-23-2014, 07:18 PM

Arianiti
04-23-2014, 07:20 PM
fuck you Adnan!!

Geni
po le te pirdhet ene ai viktima ...pyetja :Me ke te pelqen te luash ? Pergjigjja ...Pyesni babin . Po pse me kte kategori njerezish doni tja ngrini zerin shqiptareve ju ? Te shkoje te pirdhet e marrte me vete gjithe ata si vetja

Tacitus
Change nationalities? He was born in Belgium!

Personally I would've liked to see him play for Albania though; Gigi De Biasi has done some pretty good things with that squad and he might not find room right now in the Belgian side.

Geni
04-23-2014, 07:21 PM

Arianiti
04-23-2014, 07:22 PM

dralos
04-23-2014, 07:23 PM
jave e keq per shqiptart zdravko ne shqiperi e ky qetri

Geni
04-23-2014, 07:25 PM
ok ..mfal se e kuptova keq ,tani po e heq

Grizzly
04-24-2014, 04:12 PM
Turp e madhe

just declare for Belgium from day 1 instead of having us wait a year hoping he'll play for us. All those FB pages, songs, and all the media that was directed towards him.. Even politicians like Rama(offered him land lolz), Pecolli and Shpend Ahmeti all went public. He even gave an Albanian interview with his dad ffs about the national team, his dad called the Albanian NT "unprofessional"(The irony)

He just used us to try to gain a spot for England(which they didn't give in) then Belgium. He's worst than Shaqiri, Xhaka or Behrami as they never gave us false hope and said from the beginning they were going to play for Switzerland.

iNird
04-24-2014, 04:14 PM
Turp e madhe

just declare for Belgium from day 1 instead of having us wait a year hoping he'll play for us. All those FB pages, songs, and all the media that was directed towards him.. Even politicians like Rama(offered him land lolz), Pecolli and Shpend Ahmeti all went public. He even gave an Albanian interview with his dad ffs about the national team, his dad called the Albanian NT "unprofessional"(The irony)

He just used us to try to gain a spot for England(which they didn't give in) then Belgium. He's worst than Shaqiri, Xhaka or Behrami as they never gave us false hope and said from the beginning they were going to play for Switzerland.

But why you mad doe?

iNird
04-24-2014, 04:18 PM
I will root for Switzerland and Belgium now.

<3

dralos
04-24-2014, 04:25 PM
I will root for Switzerland and Belgium now.

<3
don't you dare

Pjeter Pan
But why you mad doe?

Man if i had his skills I would play for albania not matter what, I don't give a shit about the money, hell I'll do it for free. How the fuck is albania is going to make it to the World Cup and actually be good if all our best talents go play for different countries.

dralos
Turp e madhe

you seem te be smarter than that fool of a brother you have :p

iNird
04-24-2014, 04:30 PM
Man if i had his skills I would play for albania not matter what, I don't give a shit about the money, hell I'll do it for free. How the fuck is albania is going to make it to the World Cup and actually be good if all our best talents go play for different countries.

Ok mr patriot, adnan will get more recognition playing for Belgium and more opportunities. You can't blame him.

His father is an asshole doe

Grizzly
04-24-2014, 04:31 PM

To be fair Januzaj along with Shaqiri, Xhaka, Behrami, etc, are all diaspora players so I can't blame them for choosing other nations. However, don't disrespect us like what Januzaj did. Fucker even rejected a callup to play for a unofficial Kosova friendly which would have had no impact on his NT status as Kosova isn't "recognized" in UEFA. The coach just wanted him to play for 15 minutes to so to give some hope to young kids in the country.

There's alot of diaspora players in the current Albanian NT and without them we'd be pretty bad. Problem is that Albania domestically aren't producing any notable players although recently it looks like the country is turning it around in terms of youth development. Alot of new investment is being made in stadiums, facilities, training, etc, which will eventually produce better players so we won't have to beg for assholes like Januzaj.

Grizzly
04-24-2014, 04:32 PM
Ok mr patriot, adnan will get more recognition playing for Belgium and more opportunities.

He probably won't make the Belgium squad for the WC and if he does he'll be on the bench. The Belgium manager won't give into Januzaj dad's blackmailing demands anyway.

Pjeter Pan
04-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Ok mr patriot, adnan will get more recognition playing for Belgium and more opportunities. You can't blame him.

He's playing for man united. he's already making a lot of money and getting recognition.

Pjeter Pan
04-24-2014, 04:41 PM
To be fair Januzaj along with Shaqiri, Xhaka, Behrami, etc, are all diaspora players so I can't blame them for choosing other nations. However, don't disrespect us like what Januzaj did. Fucker even rejected a callup to play for a unofficial Kosova friendly which would have had no impact on his NT status as Kosova isn't "recognized" in UEFA. The coach just wanted him to play for 15 minutes to so to give some hope to young kids in the country.

There's alot of diaspora players in the current Albanian NT and without them we'd be pretty bad. Problem is that Albania domestically aren't producing any notable players although recently it looks like the country is turning it around in terms of youth development. Alot of new investment is being made in stadiums, facilities, training, etc, which will eventually produce better players so we won't have to beg for assholes like Januzaj.they're all playing in good clubs, making money, and getting more recognition.
I'm not calling them traitors or anything. But it couldn't hurt them to play for their country of origin.

The albanian NT looks pretty good. All young guys, with skill. I was surprised we didn't make the World Cup, but hey we made the euro cup.

The Illyrian Warrior
04-24-2014, 04:45 PM
Who cares.

Don Arb
04-24-2014, 07:48 PM

we are not talking here about personal recognitions but for smthg bigger than that, even those players from Kongo have more national consciousness than emigrants like him or you there, eveybody here is so fool believing in some emigrant fake national consciousnes and hoping that he may do smthg for 'his' natioan, unfortunately our emigrants are not even 000.2% like jewish diaspora.

dralos
04-24-2014, 07:52 PM
we are not talking here about personal recognitions but for smthg bigger than that, even those players from Kongo have more national consciousness than emigrants like him or you there, eveybody here is so fool believing in some emigrant fake national consciousnes and hoping that he may do smthg for 'his' natioan, unfortunately our emigrants are not 000.2% like jewish diaspora
easy there broth put the zeros after the comma :p

Don Arb
04-24-2014, 08:00 PM
easy there broth put the zeros after the comma :p

so many good players nobody accepts to play for our national teams, ALbania or Kosovo, Im mad :P

iNird
04-24-2014, 08:02 PM
we are not talking here about personal recognitions but for smthg bigger than that, even those players from Kongo have more national consciousness than emigrants like him or you there, eveybody here is so fool believing in some emigrant fake national consciousnes and hoping that he may do smthg for 'his' natioan, unfortunately our emigrants are not 000.2% like jewish diaspora

Pull up the national Albanian team and you will find almost half the team is made of emigrants. Look at the economy in the Balkans and you will find it can not run without diasporan money. The problem isn't the diaspora it is your government that can't even provide for it's own and causes mass emigration. People like you expect us to not only to support you in all situations but never think about the host country we live in currently and have to support.

Ps

Why don't you play football instead of sitting at the cafe all day ? Why do we have to depend on diasporians to represent you?

:D

pelikarski
04-24-2014, 08:06 PM
well teams like Belgium participate in big football forums maybe this is the reason for his choice

dralos
04-24-2014, 08:09 PM
well teams like Belgium participate in big football forums maybe this is the reason for his choice
yes that was the reason

Don Arb
04-24-2014, 08:09 PM
Pull up the national Albanian team and you will find almost half the team is made of emigrants. Look at the economy in the Balkans and you will find it can not run without diasporan money. The problem isn't the diaspora it is your government that can't even provide for it's own and causes mass emigration. People like you expect us to not only to support you in all situations but never think about the host country we live in currently and have to support.

Ps

Why don't you play football instead of sitting at the cafe all day ? Why do we have to depend on diasporians to represent you?

With your money Gruevski builds slavic statues he thanks you a lot for that, all our families that live here aare hardoworkers and make their livings, there arent such emigrants where the father worked abroad and family home, now you come as tourists and give the money tothe fyrom government and they give them to fyrom babies to increase natality

iNird
04-24-2014, 08:15 PM
With your money Gruevski builds slavic statues he thanks you a lot for that, all our families that live here aare hardoworkers and make their livings, there arent such emigrants where the father worked abroad and family home, now you come as tourists and give the money tothe fyrom government and they give them to fyrom babies to increase natality

Ok we won't come and then you will starve as well :D

The government builds those statutes probably based off of VAT so every time you buy something in the store you are supporting the same cause. Every time you buy your machiatto :p

The diasporians are an easy target for you but looking in the mirror and facing your own issue well that's a bit tougher.

Don't worry i don't plan on coming anymore. for $1400 I can go to some great places in the world and not have to visit the Miami in FYROM and the Disneyland in Skopje.

dralos
04-24-2014, 08:22 PM
Ok we won't come and then you will starve as well :D

The government builds those statutes probably based off of VAT so every time you buy something in the store you are supporting the same cause. Every time you buy your machiatto :p

The diasporians are an easy target for you but looking in the mirror and facing your own issue well that's a bit tougher.

Don't worry i don't plan on coming anymore. for $1400 I can go to some great places in the world and not have to visit the Miami in FYROM and the Disneyland in Skopje.

he doesn't mean it :p

The Illyrian Warrior
04-24-2014, 08:27 PM

Which you lazy asses should do something about it instead of accusing each other all day long while third party wins (in this case Makos, like usually did) whose not only got your bag with savings but most of all hold your future hostage whereas you still tolerate this shits whilst they continue working without being bothered against your very own national interest. :tsk:

iNird
04-24-2014, 08:29 PM
he doesn't mean it :p

You should see how the Albanians from Albania treat Americans and Italian tourists and this one wants us out. The stubbornness of this one

xD

Don Arb
04-24-2014, 08:35 PM
Which you lazy asses should do something about it instead of accusing each other all day long while third party wins (in this case Makos, like usually did) whose not only got your bag with savings but most of all hold your future hostage whereas you still tolerate this shits whilst they continue working without being bothered against your very own national interest. :tsk:

we are now occupied by our party and the most illiteral foremer emigrants who are in government, I understood lately that is not macedonian fault at all, our parties specially BDI is turned into big mafia group now for elections they terrorize the people with some low mafia people who tomorrow will become ministers, on sunday Im gonna vote for macedonian party and president at least I will have clear consciousness, BDI brought the criminals to get our votes with force, Gruevski came on tv and said to albanians you may blame me but its your politival party who acts as nationalists and their courrpution tries to hide with patriot words such as albanian flag or languange,he said you dont need that you need jobs, and he is fully right.

ps. our BDI people have so much moeny that u cant imagine, Im watching it with my own eyse I see them everyday, all criminals, why I should blame Gruevski for this??

iNird
04-24-2014, 08:41 PM
we are now occupied by our party and the most illiteral foremer emigrants who are in government, I understood lately that is not macedonian fault at all, our parties specially BDI is turned into big mafia group now for elections they terrorize the people with some low mafia people who tomorrow will become ministers, on sunday Im gonna vote for macedonian party and president at least I will have clear consciousness, BDI brought the criminals to get our votes with force, Gruevski came on tv and said to albanians you may blame me but its your politival party who acts as nationalists and their courrpution tries to hide with patriot words such as albanian flag or languange,he said you dont need that you need jobs, and he is fully right.

Good for you and you should vote out of self interest but I have a feeling those BDI tactics are probably learned from their leaders VMRO.

Either way more people should vote on the best candidate other than picking on regions or ethnic affiliation or party affiliation. This is what I personally do.

Don Arb
04-24-2014, 08:46 PM
this is Gruevskis speech for us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JnQBTPIBY I wished all those UCK komandants have died on the mountains in 2001

dralos
04-24-2014, 08:48 PM
this is Gruevskis speech for us https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E9JnQBTPIBY I wished all those UCK komandants have died on the mountains in 2001
so do i for many of the kosova ones who hold big positions

The Illyrian Warrior
04-24-2014, 08:48 PM

I agree since we know already we have our corrupt politicians which are to blamed for with our present situation (esp. outside Albania proper but inside Albania aswell), but also one part of fault is ours who still keep following 'em while everyone of us these days became a part of political party militia group listening and working for politicians individual interest in hope to get something from this by somewhat accepting our slave role to parties, instead thinking about ourselves as a nation and our long-term future.

Don Arb
04-24-2014, 08:54 PM
I agree since we know already we have our corrupt politicians which are to blamed for with our present situation (esp. outside Albania proper but inside Albania aswell), but also one part of fault is ours who still keep following 'em while everyone of us these days became a part of political party militia group listening and working for politicians individual interest in hope to get something from this by somewhat accepting our slave role to parties, instead thinking about ourselves as a nation and our long-term future.
thats right..
But here they have somebody to blame and they are macedonians they hide behind them for their criminal deeds.

Sidi Atlas
04-24-2014, 09:09 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-2611404/Adnan-Januzaj-declares-available-Belgium-says-manager-Marc-Wilmots.html

Great for the Belgian national squad.

Though I don't see how him choosing for the country were he was born, raised, got all the opportunities, ... would make him a traitor :confused: If he was living in Albania and chose to play for Serbia, well then I'd understand your anger.