PDA

View Full Version : The Chairmanoid Race

CordedWhelp
04-26-2014, 02:13 AM
In the era of the rediscovery of Minardia and new insights into Minardid people and their society (which has also included cloned found DNA in labs and recreating racially Minardid individuals by inseminating Italian women with them) archaeologists and anthropologists have been a buzz with inspiration and a new fervor for discovery. When we became confident that the find of the century was "had" with all the buzz about Minardia, another old and forgotten folk have been rediscovered: The Chairmanoids.

Cave drawings on Minardia have been the subject of more confusion than anything else for researchers. Many show depictions of bearded men with large foreheads at war with depictions of flat-headed Minardids. These adversaries occur consistently, and old Minardid Epics, which passed down originally from the turkic-stock of Minardia speak of a very specific sort of enemy-race. Originally from the North Sea, Charmanoids are said to have on route to Minardia forge alliance with a race of boar-wolf-men of north-central Europe, known for their adept use of nature-magic and the drinking of a drink of fermented juniper. Mingling and exchanging much in the way of culture and ideas, visions continued to remind them that their journeys were not at an end, and they were to find to the south and east lands of riches and fine wimminz.

There was a period in time when mainland europe gave a narrow but steady pass into what we now call Minardia. These lucky adventurers would find their match in the local Minardids (or Proto-Minardids). Some peace existed for a time, but hybridized offspring were not possible, and fertile offspring were never managed. Chairmanoids from here apparently dissapear from the record. No one knows if they ever had a land of their own.

Charmanoid DNA exists to this day. Examples:

A certain Aprician- 46600 (they are rather taken to an innocuous herb which they refer to as "O'ongour"...

Comedian Jim Gaffigan- 46601

Actor Paul Giamatti- 46602

Ryan Dunn- 46603

It is a curious thing that most famous Chairmanoid celebrities are known for performing arts in some fashion.

If any studious Apricians come across any new finds or information in their digs, please let the Chairmanoid Society know. Thank you.

MINARDOWICZ
04-26-2014, 03:09 AM
LOL I was gonna say... You look like Paul Giamatti. I thought that since ... which I need to join back some time soon ;). To catch up.

armenianbodyhair
04-26-2014, 02:19 PM
I want my own subrace too! :pout:

CordedWhelp
04-26-2014, 05:12 PM
I want my own subrace too! :pout:

Tits, I hate that I'm the one to tell you this, but you were engineered in a lab too.

CordedWhelp
04-26-2014, 05:38 PM
LOL I was gonna say... You look like Paul Giamatti. I thought that since ... which I need to join back some time soon ;). To catch up.

Heh...this sounds like it was alcohol-fueled.

Linebacker
04-26-2014, 08:07 PM
Zach Galifianakis is also a Chairmanoid

http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/10/tumblrl76h2ttmml1qcfs3m.jpg

CordedWhelp
04-26-2014, 08:55 PM
Zach Galifianakis is also a Chairmanoid

http://www.blogcdn.com/blog.moviefone.com/media/2010/10/tumblrl76h2ttmml1qcfs3m.jpg

Good call.

Black Wolf
04-26-2014, 09:13 PM
Lurking on the fringes of Minardia as well are a hybrid people largely of Italo-Celto-Finnic stock known as the Jaxmanids. The origins of this group is largely unknown and further investigation into the archeological and anthropological record is needed to find out more about this mysterious tribe. It is known that many of the tribal members of this group have sloping foreheads, are short and stocky and tend to enjoy lifting heavy objects.