PDA

View Full Version : Do you think this guy is gay or straight, from this description?

Sikeliot
04-27-2014, 04:53 PM
I know a guy who I can't tell if he is gay or straight even though it could very clearly be either. I am going to list off several of the reasons I think he may be gay or straight, and I want you to tell me what you think he probably is.

1) He takes homoerotic photos with his male friends.. there are pictures of him cuddling with one male friend, and another of him and that same friend in "69"ing position on the floor, although fully clothed.

2) His Facebook page says interested in men on it, in the "Interested In" section. It could be a joke though, even though his other information in that section is correct (age, political views, religion etc.)

3) He and his friends make jokes on Facebook about being gay with one another. However it's not in a homophobic way because he is one of those social justice, liberal type people on nearly every issue.

4) Last Halloween he saw me dressed in drag and was whistling at me and making sexual comments (thinking I was a woman) and then after a week later realizing it was me, always looks at me in a weird way when he sees me in passing (not in a bad way, though, I can't describe what it is though).

5) There are photos of him on Facebook kissing a girl, and people have said that he is able to get any girl he wants, implying that he does hook up with girls.

Queen B
04-27-2014, 04:57 PM
Gay

Steve-O
04-27-2014, 05:01 PM
Tell him you want to suck his dick. If he agrees, he's gay.

La Misse
04-27-2014, 05:01 PM
Half gay half straight :v

Armando Esteban Quito
04-27-2014, 05:02 PM
http://www.funnymemes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/hipster-meme-not-sure-if-gay1.jpg

Stefan_Dusan
04-27-2014, 05:03 PM
I think he's gay,

but making gay jokes with your male friends is normal. I do this all the time, it's a sign of affection and closeness not gayness. I never listed on FB or anywhere else I'm "interested in men" that doesn't sound like a joke. And many gay men get talked about that way (can get whatever woman they want) and many gay men have hooked up with women in past so this again is not strong sign he's straight.

Seraph of the End
04-27-2014, 06:50 PM
Bi or gay

Manifest Destiny
04-27-2014, 06:59 PM
Either bi or a hipster.

Sikeliot
04-27-2014, 07:04 PM
Either bi or a hipster.

He's more of the jock type but a "nice" one.

Manifest Destiny
04-27-2014, 07:08 PM

Probably bi, then. Assuming the stories of him landing chicks are true.

tEhSaint
04-27-2014, 07:17 PM
4) Last Halloween he saw me dressed in drag and was whistling at me and making sexual comments (thinking I was a woman) and then after a week later realizing it was me, always looks at me in a weird way when he sees me in passing(not in a bad way, though, I can't describe what it is though).

Straight.

vibrant_
04-30-2014, 12:43 AM
Probably gay, I know some gay guys who hook up with girls occasionally, it's not that uncommon.

zhaoyun
04-30-2014, 12:45 AM
I know a guy who I can't tell if he is gay or straight even though it could very clearly be either. I am going to list off several of the reasons I think he may be gay or straight, and I want you to tell me what you think he probably is.

1) He takes homoerotic photos with his male friends.. there are pictures of him cuddling with one male friend, and another of him and that same friend in "69"ing position on the floor, although fully clothed.

2) His Facebook page says interested in men on it, in the "Interested In" section. It could be a joke though, even though his other information in that section is correct (age, political views, religion etc.)

3) He and his friends make jokes on Facebook about being gay with one another. However it's not in a homophobic way because he is one of those social justice, liberal type people on nearly every issue.

4) Last Halloween he saw me dressed in drag and was whistling at me and making sexual comments (thinking I was a woman) and then after a week later realizing it was me, always looks at me in a weird way when he sees me in passing (not in a bad way, though, I can't describe what it is though).

5) There are photos of him on Facebook kissing a girl, and people have said that he is able to get any girl he wants, implying that he does hook up with girls.

No, he's cool.

Prisoner Of Ice
04-30-2014, 12:58 AM
1) and 2) are pretty damning.

alpha
04-30-2014, 01:12 AM
Probably gay.

What does he look at when males and females pass by him?

random
05-01-2014, 12:04 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YaG5SAw1n0c

Tooting Carmen
05-01-2014, 12:06 AM
He could be bisexual.

TheBlondeSalad
05-01-2014, 12:18 AM
Confident straight guy. The homophobic ones are usually repressed homosexuals.

Vorpal
05-19-2014, 08:15 PM
typical behavior nowadays, hard to say really.

armenianbodyhair
05-19-2014, 08:20 PM
More information is needed. I'm inclined to say he's straight though.

Taiguaitiaoghyrmmumin
05-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Gay

Caismeachd
05-19-2014, 08:32 PM

I've seen fat jock types do this behaviour before. Generally two fat jock men who have a bromance and act really gay with each other.

alexkid
05-19-2014, 09:02 PM
Confident straight guy. The homophobic ones are usually repressed homosexuals.

^this

Also
05-19-2014, 09:06 PM
I am surprised someone would actually mistake you for a woman.

Archduke
05-22-2014, 04:29 PM
Straight.

Luovatus
05-23-2014, 08:18 AM
Bi. He wants to eat the whole cake so to speak. I think someday heŽll marry a woman and have children. On the side he will have wild casual sex with other men. You know, that usual story. Be careful.

Han Cholo
05-23-2014, 08:25 AM
I think he's gay,

but making gay jokes with your male friends is normal. I do this all the time, it's a sign of affection and closeness not gayness. I never listed on FB or anywhere else I'm "interested in men" that doesn't sound like a joke. And many gay men get talked about that way (can get whatever woman they want) and many gay men have hooked up with women in past so this again is not strong sign he's straight.

I knew a gay guy who sometimes often hooked up with girls to deflect attention from his parents and relatives. One girl even got hooked up with him, leading to problems :picard2: Wanting to "get serious" with him despite he was gay.

Tejano
06-04-2014, 02:20 AM
I knew a gay guy who sometimes often hooked up with girls to deflect attention from his parents and relatives. One girl even got hooked up with him, leading to problems :picard2: Wanting to "get serious" with him despite he was gay.

I was in a similar predicament with one friend I had growing up in school. His father was a undoubtedly homophobic, but you could tell the kid was just awkward around women in general. He professed his love to someone and we knew it wasn't really what he had in mind. Needless to say he came out two months ago. I'm fairly surprised the guy didn't turn into a pridester, though he did sound genuinely relieved. Not sure about his dad though.

But yeah, the guy brought up from the description, I'd have to agree. Sounds like he wants the whole cake.

1stLightHorse
06-04-2014, 02:25 AM
I don't think he's a homo. I certainly wouldn't be hanging out with him though.

Oneeye
06-04-2014, 02:56 AM
Sounds like he intentionally makes his orientation ambiguous... So I'm leaning towards him being gay.

There is joking around with close friends about being gay, and then there is actually enjoying such "gay jokes" to the point that no real straight male would be comfortable with.

Cuddling with another man is always gay. As such a close proximity implies an attraction if not outright physical intimacy between two people.

It may be that he is uncomfortable or in denial about being gay, and "joking" about it is a way for him to justify his urges. To ask him directly if he is gay could anger him if that is the case.

Odin
10-10-2017, 01:36 AM
Gay.

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 04:20 AM
Gay.

I don't think so. I've done slightly homoerotic things with other guys as a joke before.

JohnSmith
02-27-2018, 04:40 AM
IDK,,hard to tell sometimes. I will tell you a story.

I used to live by myself in an apartment and used to be thin, fit and drove a "small" car and I had gay men a couple times try to pick me up. A guy in the apartment building left a note on my door saying he liked me and wanted to get to know me. I was a bit freaked out as this person that I never saw was scoping me out. I tore up the letter and that was that.

I had a friend that was a girl and she had gay friends that would hang out with us and I did not know one of them was gay. We were hanging out one time and I noticed he was not leaving my side and kept on talking to me. Also, I went to club with the girl and that guy was there and that is when I realized he was gay as he stayed near me the whole night talking to me. I just acted dumb like I did not know.

I went to a gay bar before because some friends were going to go there to see their friend that was a bar tender and I was not aware it was a gay bar until I got there. One of my friends told me that one of the guys was checking me out.

Also, I was driving thru a McDonald's drive thru with my VW GTI and the guy at the window that worked there was begging me for my number and he said I was pretty. That was the most uncomfortable time because he was not taking no for an answer.

The point is who knows. But I am not a confrontational person so I just ignore the attention and move-on. If the person is the type of person that could be dangerous you should be careful.

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 04:47 AM
IDK,,hard to tell sometimes. I will tell you a story.

I used to live by myself in an apartment and used to be thin, fit and drove a "small" car and I had gay men a couple times try to pick me up. A guy in the apartment building left a note on my door saying he liked me and wanted to get to know me. I was a bit freaked out as this person that I never saw was scoping me out. I tore up the letter and that was that.

I had a friend that was a girl and she had gay friends that would hang out with us and I did not know one of them was gay. We were hanging out one time and I noticed he was not leaving my side and kept on talking to me. Also, I went to club with the girl and that guy was there and that is when I realized he was gay as he stayed near me the whole night talking to me. I just acted dumb like I did not know.

I went to a gay bar before because some friends were going to go there to see their friend that was a bar tender and I was not aware it was a gay bar until I got there. One of my friends told me that one of the guys was checking me out.

Also, I was driving thru a McDonald's drive thru with my VW GTI and the guy at the window that worked there was begging me for my number and he said I was pretty. That was the most uncomfortable time because he was not taking no for an answer.

The point is who knows. But I am not a confrontational person so I just ignore the attention and move-on. If the person is the type of person that could be dangerous you should be careful.

Proof that wogs are sexy.

JohnSmith
02-27-2018, 04:49 AM
Proof that wogs are sexy.

LOL, I suppose ,, most the guys that gave me attention were pale Anglo guys. I am not homophobic and I have no problems with gay men or women I know many of them and they are overall good people.

Bobby Martnen
02-27-2018, 04:56 AM
LOL, I suppose ,, most the guys that gave me attention were pale Anglo guys. I am not homophobic and I have no problems with gay men or women I know many of them and they are overall good people.

Yeah, I'm chill with gays, much to the disappointment of R1ethel...