PDA

View Full Version : Hello

Nachthimmel
01-07-2009, 03:48 PM
I just decided to join this forum at the suggestion of a reputation comment on Skadi from Loki. I am 25, of German heritage. I don't have a political orientation, I guess I am just pro the preservation of our folk. I am religiously confused, I was raised as a Christian but I don't find myself in Christianity. I will be contributing only from time to time if I find something that interests me. I'm more a reader than a poster, but when I speak my mind, I'm the kind of person that likes to say what she wants without speech restrictions, that doesn't censor herself because her ideas might offend someone. I don't like others telling me how to talk. I hope this is the right place for me.

Loki
01-07-2009, 03:54 PM
Hello Nachthimmel! :)

I was wondering when you'd show up. ;)

I enjoyed your posts on Skadi -- I think you'll fit in well here. :thumb001:

Loyalist
01-07-2009, 04:03 PM
Willkommen! :)

Aemma
01-07-2009, 04:05 PM
when I speak my mind, I'm the kind of person that likes to say what she wants without speech restrictions, that doesn't censor herself because her ideas might offend someone. I don't like others telling me how to talk. I hope this is the right place for me.

Welcome Nachthimmel. :) I do recognise your name from Skadi now. Nice to see you here. :)

As to this comment, well you'll see that there's much freedom of expression here...pretty much no holds barred. With the usual request for no below-the-belt stuff (ad hominens), you're free to express your views and thoughts and p.o.v.s as you wish. We all are. :)

I hope you enjoy yourself here Nachthimmel and have fun and mingle. Please make yourself at home. :)

Cheers for now!...Aemma

Atlas
01-07-2009, 04:13 PM
Welcome, I guess we're are little by little, creating a new smaller Skadi.

Vulpix
01-07-2009, 04:48 PM
Welcome Nachthimmel :wave!

Absinthe
01-07-2009, 07:50 PM
http://www.adslgr.com/forum/picture.php?albumid=46&pictureid=342

:)

Psychonaut
01-07-2009, 10:33 PM
Hullo :wave

I do remember you as being a vocal opponent of censorship.

HawkR
01-07-2009, 11:14 PM
Hullo :wave

I do remember you as being a vocal opponent of censorship.

Ain't we all?:p

Welcome!:D

GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS
01-07-2009, 11:21 PM
Willkommen Nachthimmel!

I do like when more Germanics pop in.

Ĉmeric
01-07-2009, 11:36 PM
:wavey001: Is your sister going to show up?

Heimmacht
01-07-2009, 11:40 PM
I just decided to join this forum at the suggestion of a reputation comment on Skadi from Loki. I am 25, of German heritage. I don't have a political orientation, I guess I am just pro the preservation of our folk. I am religiously confused, I was raised as a Christian but I don't find myself in Christianity. I will be contributing only from time to time if I find something that interests me. I'm more a reader than a poster, but when I speak my mind, I'm the kind of person that likes to say what she wants without speech restrictions, that doesn't censor herself because her ideas might offend someone. I don't like others telling me how to talk. I hope this is the right place for me.

Welcome to the forum! I respect your boundless honesty :thumb001:.

Nachthimmel
01-08-2009, 12:47 PM
:wavey001: Is your sister going to show up?
:D

I thought of inviting her. Well, why the hell not? :P

Fortis in Arduis
01-14-2009, 09:07 PM
Hi bitch... :cool:

Ĉmeric
01-14-2009, 10:30 PM
Not nice, especially since she can't reply & insult you back.:nono:

Fortis in Arduis
01-14-2009, 10:35 PM
I am not a nice person then... ;)