PDA

View Full Version : Based off my side view. what do you think i am? thanks

Strider
04-27-2014, 10:33 PM
46653 Long story short. I need this for a class final. thanks

EDIT: just noticed the photos all warped and flipped. sorry. just rotate it, I tried to rotate it but it appeared this way again

Prisoner Of Ice
04-27-2014, 10:46 PM
atlanto-med

Sikeliot
04-27-2014, 10:47 PM
DinaroMed

Anglojew
04-27-2014, 10:48 PM
You look Eurasian to me.

Having just read your profile I'll say Mestizo. A lot of Chileans have this look I've noticed.

Strider
04-27-2014, 11:06 PM
Thanks for the replies guys. im pretty pale. you cant tell by the photo. yea you might be right Anglo. but im not chilean haha but still. and there is a lot of blond people in my family. my sister for example. I don't know if that helps with the background. my beard comes out black and blond as well. I have hazel eyes and a lot stuff you cant see in this photo. but yes my grandmas s dad was Peruvian her mom was white. so I see where you are coming from with your reply. I hope more I get more replies :)

Mark
04-27-2014, 11:09 PM
general Atlantid or Pontid.

Feral
04-27-2014, 11:15 PM
There's clearly some amerindian input. Maybe mestizo-harnizo?

TCDA1986
04-27-2014, 11:21 PM
You look Italian. In Argentina you would not look foreign at all.

Strider
04-27-2014, 11:36 PM
Yea I get the thing Italian a lot from friends and professors

Hadouken
04-27-2014, 11:39 PM
castizo maybe

Strider
04-27-2014, 11:43 PM
cool, ive never been thought of as mestizo before lol but its interesting to see that someone does think that. I usually get mistaken for a mixed white guy. one of my cousins is called a Persian sometimes by his friends. and I am told I look similar to him by our family. he also looks like Andrew Garfield too. more than me though hah

Sikeliot
04-27-2014, 11:44 PM
You look more Spanish facially, just not the nose.

Strider
04-27-2014, 11:50 PM
My grandpa was the most patriotic man I knew lol. he was so proud of his Spanish background, but he also had a prominent nose like me. actually my whole family has noses like mine. all prominent except the women though they have smaller noses lol

Feral
04-28-2014, 12:07 AM
cool, ive never been thought of as mestizo before lol but its interesting to see that someone does think that. I usually get mistaken for a mixed white guy. one of my cousins is called a Persian sometimes by his friends. and I am told I look similar to him by our family. he also looks like Andrew Garfield too. more than me though hah

Yes, well, mestizo means mixed. You look pred euro but the amerindian input, at least for me, is noticeable. And I say 'for me' because you do look familiar to me, not like argentine mestizos but more like general south-american mestizos, so it's common for me to see faces that resembles yours.

Strider
04-28-2014, 12:22 AM
Yes, well, mestizo means mixed. You look pred euro but the amerindian input, at least for me, is noticeable. And I say 'for me' because you do look familiar to me, not like argentine mestizos but more like general south-american mestizos, so it's common for me to see faces that resembles yours.

Ah ok yea that's great feedback. I appreciate it. im going to be adding this on my paper for sure. we are doing work on skulls and it has a bit of geography and is mainly anthro. we have a to a write a paper on ancestry and im adding this bit in for clearer explanation of where both sides of my family could have originated. thanks again for your input Feral :D

Gauthier
04-28-2014, 12:38 AM
You look like a pred caucasic Mestizo. Your amerindian input reflects on the upper part of your face.

Armand_Duval
04-28-2014, 12:51 AM
You look Eurasian to me.

Having just read your profile I'll say Mestizo. A lot of Chileans have this look I've noticed.

This.

Leon_C
04-28-2014, 01:19 AM
Similar profile to mine, if you were European I'd say Atlanto med and some variety of reduced Cromagnid or Dinarid, although I think the others could be right in saying there might be some Amerindian.

Anglojew
04-28-2014, 02:38 AM
Thanks for the replies guys. im pretty pale. you cant tell by the photo. yea you might be right Anglo. but im not chilean haha but still. and there is a lot of blond people in my family. my sister for example. I don't know if that helps with the background. my beard comes out black and blond as well. I have hazel eyes and a lot stuff you cant see in this photo. but yes my grandmas s dad was Peruvian her mom was white. so I see where you are coming from with your reply. I hope more I get more replies :)

Yeah, you're very low vaulted. I'm more used to Eurasian phenotypes but its obviously you're part Inca or similar.

Argentano
04-29-2014, 12:17 AM
i would have guessed chilean...you dont look full euro to me...but i am no expert..

Strider
04-30-2014, 06:57 AM
thanks for the fast replies guys. ill post a pic in the future. right now I have braces because of some accident I never took care of as a kid lol so I have these between my upper and lower molars. so I cnt close my mouth :(. but anyways ill post a pic In the future when I get these suckers off. and hopefully I can get some non school related feedback. thanks again :)